PDA

View Full Version : Why

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Why keep changing your avatar ? Why, Why Why ?

so that others will not find out that you are indeed the wolf under the sheep skin :D
Wah! u lidat say me goot meh?
No lar, I was playing with new s/w and kinda enjoyed it
So find something I like then I stop lor

Looksee
why kau tiam.....bring your tv along lah....cannot hv dinner with tv and DOM together isit? :(

of course cannot lah..............

:D

mahalosux
Thought M98 is angry with 6C??? 6C promised to orientate M98 at TAM, but evertime shoot his Big Backside.... :p

aiyah oni one TAM trip dun make much diff.... ;)

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 09:53 AM
u bring sony tv along....I foot the bill ...swee boh? :D

u wan to compete wif mamamia???? :D

Looksee
25-01-2005, 09:54 AM
aiyah oni one TAM trip dun make much diff.... ;)

is M98 in town? HH at TAM today ai mai?

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 09:55 AM

he on MC...... hahahhaha.. u check it up wif him.... :D

robertking1
u wan to compete wif mamamia???? :D
u all got invite mmm meh.... :mad:

Randi_Candi
anyway try to set a date free next month... we go n chiong my playground -BS again...actually wan to invite u , DNAT and Uncle lobert (provide he can)....to go one of the session there.... :D it is bonus time......
听者有份吗?

U no goot lar, invite only those near eligible to w/d CPF
No wonder u said bonus time :rolleyes:

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 09:56 AM
u all got invite mmm meh.... :mad:

no lah... MMM oso wan to sian Sony TV wat..... u lidat omit him from the outing good meh..... :D

qguy
25-01-2005, 09:56 AM
today off day liao.. cos of Thaipusam.. yesterday i drove pass Serangoon Rd.. the stretch near mustafa center is sealed....
Morning Guys!!!!!
Ooi!!!!!! Wat were u doing at Mustafa? RS izzit????? Na Behzzzz No Jio Mi? :mad: :p

Looksee
25-01-2005, 09:57 AM
u bring sony tv along....I eat the bill ...swee boh? :D

calling MMM!!!! see what RK1 is prepared to do just to meet sony tv, u leh??

Randi_Candi
u bring sony tv along....I foot the bill ...swee boh? :D
Dun bluff!
He bring his Sony tv will be switched by your koyak Philips tv
neh neh neh poo poo :rolleyes:

mahalosux
听者有份吗?

U no goot lar, invite only those near eligible to w/d CPF
No wonder u said bonus time :rolleyes:

the 3 of them r kena jio by K.ONG LONG M98 lah... i jus remind them to set aside time nxt mth to chiong wif us..... :D

robertking1
25-01-2005, 09:58 AM
anyway try to set a date free next month... we go n chiong my playground -BS again...actually wan to invite u , DNAT and Uncle lobert (provide he can)....to go one of the session there.... :D it is bonus time......
ktv...scared scared leh.....I ktv virgin.....scared kena raped by the gals ...... :eek:

mahalosux
Morning Guys!!!!!
Ooi!!!!!! Wat were u doing at Mustafa? RS izzit????? Na Behzzzz No Jio Mi?

ur head lah... i go RS... i go there to lim jiu and eat chicken wing and satay lah..... :mad:

qguy

Morning uncle.... How abt at RS??? :D

mamamia
25-01-2005, 09:59 AM
6C I walk fire lei!!!!THAIPUSAM!!!! :p calling MMM!!!! see what RK1 is prepared to do just to meet sony tv, u leh??

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 09:59 AM
ktv...scared scared leh.....I ktv virgin.....scared kena raped by the gals ...... :eek:

u dun raped the gal oredi good liao hor... somemore scared scared kena rape..... :rolleyes:

robertking1
25-01-2005, 10:00 AM
no lah... MMM oso wan to sian Sony TV wat..... u lidat omit him from the outing good meh..... :D
not say i wan to say....afterwards we fight over sony tv good meh..... :mad:

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 10:01 AM
6C I walk fire lei!!!!THAIPUSAM!!!! :p

Thaipusam is carry Khavadi lah....

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 10:01 AM

I'm nowhere near too.... Hope Looksee can teach us... Or anyone hear our plea? :o

mamamia
25-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Fight with me??? You are a monkey, all I need to do is to call AVA to get rid of you!!!!! :p not say i wan to say....afterwards we fight over sony tv good meh..... :mad:

qguy
25-01-2005, 10:02 AM
ur head lah... i go RS... i go there to lim jiu and eat chicken wing and satay lah..... :mad:
Aiya tot u go RS no jio mi??? U go alone meh??? Wif DBM huh? :p So, enjoy yr makan????

mamamia
25-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Also got walk past hot burning charcoal la small boy!!!! :rolleyes:

Smart can liao dun Act Smart!!! ;)
Thaipusam is carry Khavadi lah....

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Oi!.....u think they will leave any goot 1s to rape u meh? :p

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Aiya tot u go RS no jio mi??? U go alone meh??? Wif DBM huh? :p So, enjoy yr makan????

i went wif a guy who drive a NS coupe ... do u noe him... :rolleyes:

qguy
25-01-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm nowhere near too.... Hope Looksee can teach us... Or anyone hear our plea?
Virgin ah.... Virgin goot ah!!!! Especially u onli 14 :D
Dun be like RK1 liddat.... Lao Virgin!!!!! :p

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Also got walk past hot burning charcoal la small boy!!!! :rolleyes:

Smart can liao dun Act Smart!!!

tat one is another festival in Oct .. i forgot the name... u tink i dunno about general knowledge... when it comes to g.knowledge u found the wrong person to show off ur skill liao...

thaipusam is carry khavadi and women carry pots of milk... some more dare to say u r a mama when u dunno such history....

btw my geography and history scored A1 during 'O' Level.... ;)

qguy
25-01-2005, 10:12 AM
btw my geography and history scored A1 during 'O' Level.... ;)
Bro.... Wat in the world has culture gotta do wif geography & history.... I tot culture is being taught in social studies???? I no read many books u dun bluff mi hor!!!! :p

P.S. I still dunno who leh.....

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Bro.... Wat in the world has culture gotta do wif geography & history.... I tot culture is being taught in social studies???? I no read many books u dun bluff mi hor!!!! :p

well social studies i did in pri sch oso score excellent grade though it is not graded so and so... my hist and geog oso do well.. i supplement my reading by reading on the social backgd of some ethnic gps and etc... for eg... those gals tok to me which part of China they r from, i can instantly reply them the exact location, and how's the place like, etc....

mamamia
25-01-2005, 10:18 AM
You like that spill his beans goot meh???? He insist that then let him win lor... we dun argue with small boy that still talks about O level result.... I think he is applying for JC soon.... :p Bro.... Wat in the world has culture gotta do wif geography & history.... I tot culture is being taught in social studies???? I no read many books u dun bluff mi hor!!!! :p

mamamia
25-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Geographical position in CHINA, I do not deny that you have good understanding....so what??? Can get free chiong at KTV is it?? :rolleyes: well social studies i did in pri sch oso score excellent grade though it is not graded so and so... my hist and geog oso do well.. i supplement my reading by reading on the social backgd of some ethnic gps and etc... for eg... those gals tok to me which part of China they r from, i can instantly reply them the exact location, and how's the place like, etc....

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Geographical position in CHINA, I do not deny that you have good understanding....so what??? Can get free chiong at KTV is it?? :rolleyes:
Bah! sour grapes
Even if can't exchange for a free ktv also is a skill
U lidat jealous goot meh? :rolleyes:

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Geographical position in CHINA, I do not deny that you have good understanding....so what??? Can get free chiong at KTV is it??

go ahead lah.. it jus prove a pt tat u r ignorant about singapore's culture... aiyah small boy brush out ur singapore knowledge before u tok about international knowledge lah... :rolleyes:

u still yet to reply my SMS.... i hav to tabulate and pass to LS the outcome....

qguy
25-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Geographical position in CHINA, I do not deny that you have good understanding....so what??? Can get free chiong at KTV is it??
U liddat say my bro goot meh?? :mad: He already mention very clear liao he onli wack workables mms.. y yst no answer call??? :mad:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 10:37 AM
You shall see if there is fire walking in Thaipusam or not small boy... Then you shall tell me if you acted smart or not.....That is the last part of the entire procession. ;)

What sms?? mei you..

go ahead lah.. it jus prove a pt tat u r ignorant about singapore's culture... aiyah small boy brush out ur singapore knowledge before u tok about international knowledge lah... :rolleyes:

u still yet to reply my SMS.... i hav to tabulate and pass to LS the outcome....

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 10:42 AM
You shall see if there is fire walking in Thaipusam or not small boy... Then you shall tell me if you acted smart or not.....That is the last part of the entire procession. ;)

What sms?? mei you..

ok since u r SO STURBBORN and wan to win... i rest my case... YOU WIN LOH...... :rolleyes:

SMS... go and change ur phone lah... LS ask u wan to go HH at TAM tonite...

mamamia
25-01-2005, 10:45 AM
When you called me I think I was with OC but I didn't hear it....sorry!!! :) U liddat say my bro goot meh?? :mad: He already mention very clear liao he onli wack workables mms.. y yst no answer call???

Looksee
25-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Morning uncle.... How abt at RS??? :D

anywhere also can as long as it's during HH.........

qguy
25-01-2005, 10:48 AM
When you called me I think I was with OC but I didn't hear it....sorry!!! :)
It's ok lah, mi understand one, tot yr OC parade will be fast one then jio u mum mum & Leem Jeet puay mah... :D

Looksee
25-01-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm nowhere near too.... Hope Looksee can teach us... Or anyone hear our plea? :o

no problem, how much u intent to pay for your tution?

:rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 10:50 AM
When you called me I think I was with OC but I didn't hear it....sorry!!! :)
Yeah lar......Either never hear, driving, PS or caller no id dun want to pick up
Hiazz.......i kena marked liao :o

qguy
25-01-2005, 10:51 AM
anywhere also can as long as it's during HH.........

2day got time off huh???? :p Okie lah u guys arrange lah...
Bro MHS, pls sms mi once confirmed, i go back nap awhile.... last nite no kun well ah...

mamamia
25-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Why I do not have any sms??? :confused: 2day got time off huh???? :p Okie lah u guys arrange lah...
Bro MHS, pls sms mi once confirmed, i go back nap awhile.... last nite no kun well ah...

Looksee
25-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Why I do not have any sms??? :confused:

it's about time to change HP liao...........

qguy
25-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Yeah lar......Either never hear, driving, PS or caller no id dun want to pick up
Hiazz.......i kena marked liao :o
Bro, u liddat say mmm goot meh??? 2IC we zip him jia lat jia lat lah, OC still can understand lah.... :p U last nite also busy huh? Tot u yst say wanna Leem Jit puay???

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Can any kind soul please send to me again??? Need to confirm if I need to change my HP.... :( it's about time to change HP liao...........

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Why I do not have any sms??? :confused:
All gave up, must u ask? :p

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Bro, u liddat say mmm goot meh??? 2IC we zip him jia lat jia lat lah, OC still can understand lah.... :p U last nite also busy huh? Tot u yst say wanna Leem Jit puay???
Heh heh.....it may hurt him abit bit nia but its a fact wor
Last nite I busy pcc, next time i jio u
We c who choot longer distance, ai mai? :rolleyes:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Nebermind la... they always like that... I can take any thing that they make for me...I not MHS :eek: so petty...... :p Bro, u liddat say mmm goot meh??? 2IC we zip him jia lat jia lat lah, OC still can understand lah.... U last nite also busy huh? Tot u yst say wanna Leem Jit puay???

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 11:03 AM
2day got time off huh???? :p Okie lah u guys arrange lah...

Well bro, i intend to quit RS liao... a bit sian liao....

today nt goin KTV lah... cos need to shop for my tigeress' valentine day gift... another day.... :D

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:05 AM
gave up on what??...just received sms from 6C....I think someone here will not give up....lolli....... :p .... Cannot lah uncle...me got to work one lei....All gave up, must u ask?

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Can any kind soul please send to me again??? Need to confirm if I need to change my HP.... :(

sms u 5 minutes ago....got it? if not, better change HP......

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 11:07 AM
gave up on what??...just received sms from 6C....I think someone here will not give up....lolli....... :p .... Cannot lah uncle...me got to work one lei....
Oi! u reply my post call me uncle? mai blur leh

Okie I scoot liao.......LS setting trap for me
Bye!

qguy
25-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Heh heh.....it may hurt him abit bit nia but its a fact wor
Last nite I busy pcc, next time i jio u
We c who choot longer distance, ai mai? :rolleyes:
On ah.... yst tot wanna jio u & S3 but reckon u guys will be busy :p

qguy
25-01-2005, 11:12 AM
gave up on what??...just received sms from 6C....I think someone here will not give up....lolli....... :p .... Cannot lah uncle...me got to work one lei....
Bro, u also another joker.... no jio u, u say no sms. Jio u u say bo eng.... u awaiting zip huh??? :confused:
BTW, i also send u sms got receive???

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Jio must also know when and where ma.... aiya... this still one me to tell you meh?>??

You sms??? received... next time we make on about milking the cow... :p Bro, u also another joker.... no jio u, u say no sms. Jio u u say bo eng.... u awaiting zip huh??? :confused:
BTW, i also send u sms got receive???

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:14 AM

looks like HH at TAM tonite bo lang liao..........

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:16 AM
lolli is waiting.... :rolleyes: looks like HH at TAM tonite bo lang liao..........

qguy
25-01-2005, 11:17 AM
looks like HH at TAM tonite bo lang liao..........

Mi free leh!!!! Try K.ong Long aka M98 lah.... he say doctor give him 2 days MC to Cheong KTV :eek:

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:19 AM
lolli is waiting.... :rolleyes:

i jio him, u come also........want or not?

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Mi free leh!!!! Try K.ong Long aka M98 lah.... he say doctor give him 2 days MC to Cheong KTV :eek:

only 3, quite ex leh.......5 to 6 people then not so ex.........

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:21 AM
You walk so close with him....never walked so close with me before....still no go for me :p i jio him, u come also........want or not?

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:22 AM
You walk so close with him....never walked so close with me before....still no go for me :p

not tat close lah, haven't hold hands yet...........

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:23 AM
:eek: Really??? holding cock now??? :p not tat close lah, haven't hold hands yet...........but holding to each other's cock....

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Really??? holding cock now??? :p

sorry hor.....i'm in the office, which means tat my didi is at home..........

qguy
25-01-2005, 11:27 AM
only 3, quite ex leh.......5 to 6 people then not so ex.........

MHS, Turbo, RK1, MMM loh :D
Mama, not go meh???? Tot u eng eng one???

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:34 AM
You another Gu lan Man??? RK1 someone following your foot steps!!!! :p sorry hor.....i'm in the office, which means tat my didi is at home..........

mamamia
25-01-2005, 11:35 AM
I really cannot...My job not eng eng okay.... ;) MHS, Turbo, RK1, MMM loh :D

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:38 AM
MHS, Turbo, RK1, MMM loh :D

MHS must go shopping for his TV. RK1 belongs to the TN clan. MMM.......haizzzzzzzzzzz.........no comment.......

qguy
25-01-2005, 11:44 AM
I really cannot...My job not eng eng okay.... ;)
Ok loh... wat time pang gang??? Mi & Uncle 6c wait u loh!!!!! Got xim anot 1st???? :D
Ok lah dun tok 2 u guys liao... mitting MHS 4 kopi...
Uncle 6c, u sms mi ah...

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Ok loh... wat time pang gang??? Mi & Uncle 6c wait u loh!!!!! Got xim anot 1st???? :D
Ok lah dun tok 2 u guys liao... mitting MHS 4 kopi...
Uncle 6c, u sms mi ah...

bro... i told u yesterday... rather... eat and drink then to hug gals... now very sian of hugging gals liao.... :D

qguy
25-01-2005, 11:49 AM
bro... i told u yesterday... rather... eat and drink then to hug gals... now very sian of hugging gals liao.... :D
U r really " Xuan Feng Xiao Fei Xia" Juz now MIA now all of a sudden fly out!!! Bro fat ppl like me got heart problem beh tahan heart attack 1 :eek:
Ok lah i go off 1st bcoz i further.... see u there!!!
CHEERS!!!!

Looksee
25-01-2005, 11:50 AM
now very sian of hugging gals liao.... :D

dun worry, if u go TAM - no need to hug gals, they will hug u.........

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 12:19 PM
no problem, how much u intent to pay for your tution?

I newbie plus poor man... U want to charge me meh? :(

robertking1
25-01-2005, 01:24 PM
bro... i told u yesterday... rather... eat and drink then to hug gals... now very sian of hugging gals liao....

gee......I also sian to hug gals leh....

dun worry, if u go TAM - no need to hug gals, they will hug u.........
jialat...I also sian to let gals hug......

神啊,救救我吧

mamamia
25-01-2005, 01:26 PM
That is why 6C says you are TN man,.... always let OLD Aunty touch you!!! :rolleyes: gee......I also sian to hug gals leh....
jialat...I also sian to let gals hug......

神啊,救救我吧

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 01:37 PM
I newbie plus poor man... U want to charge me meh?

hey bro... u hv not been coming in lately... secretly pocket another 400 bucks and dun let us noe issit... ;)

understand u r attend the birthday bash.....

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 01:40 PM
hey bro... u hv not been coming in lately... secretly pocket another 400 bucks and dun let us noe issit...

understand u r attend the birthday bash.....

Haizzz... Work piling up... Wat to do? - Quote S3's signature... :( 400? Haa... Dont talk about it lah... Should have gotten mama to take the test for me..

The birthday bash? Errr... I got another one on Sat leh.. I really dont know wat to do.. :(

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 01:42 PM
That is why 6C says you are TN man,.... always let OLD Aunty touch you!!! :rolleyes:
Speak for urself.....nowadays the tn scene is diff
Dun think it stopped when u ask people why drink water, no 1 replied and gave up hor :p

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Haizzz... Work piling up... Wat to do? - Quote S3's signature...
400? Haa... Dont talk about it lah... Should have gotten mama to take the test for me..

The birthday bash? Errr... I got another one on Sat leh.. I really dont know wat to do.. :(
Tell u a secret.....the pun dae run liao also pant like mad 1 :D

So when we can enjoy the fruits of ur 400?

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Haizzz... Work piling up... Wat to do? - Quote S3's signature... 400? Haa... Dont talk about it lah... Should have gotten mama to take the test for me..

The birthday bash? Errr... I got another one on Sat leh.. I really dont know wat to do..

yeah me oso got to work non-stop.. but ok lah, still got a lot of free time... now cutting down on KTV and other vice activities...

yah i tot u going to the DK's gal's son's birthday bash.....

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:03 PM
So when we can enjoy the fruits of ur 400?

Wait till I strike 4D. :eek:

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:04 PM
yeah me oso got to work non-stop.. but ok lah, still got a lot of free time... now cutting down on KTV and other vice activities...

If I dont cut down, I will be reporting for RT twice weekly. :eek:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:04 PM
What to do??? No one knows the real reason behind it....maybe as what S3 says....time to pay up boy~!!! :p Speak for urself.....nowadays the tn scene is diff
Dun think it stopped when u ask people why drink water, no 1 replied and gave up hor :p

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 02:06 PM
If I dont cut down, I will be reporting for RT twice weekly. :eek:

ahhh.. i was send for RT after i failed my prev IPPT ... so i decide to xiam RT by getting a downgrade.. imagine one of the day is saturday... tat is the day i spent wif my OC... how to go.... :D

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Isn't that what you are asking for??? Knowing that you cannot make it still want to take chances....huh....good to see you at Maju camp....after RT we go BS....hahahaha........ :p If I dont cut down, I will be reporting for RT twice weekly. :eek:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Now you saturday very free what...Now can go RT??? :p ahhh.. i was send for RT after i failed my prev IPPT ... so i decide to xiam RT by getting a downgrade.. imagine one of the day is saturday... tat is the day i spent wif my OC... how to go....

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Now you saturday very free what...Now can go RT??? :p

wifey coming back soon... i will undergo RT by her... :o

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Isn't that what you are asking for??? Knowing that you cannot make it still want to take chances....huh....good to see you at Maju camp....after RT we go BS....hahahaha........ :p
Dun bs lar......fm maju u rush all the way to GL? might as well go for your TN at bkt timah and see if they still give free water :rolleyes:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:15 PM
TN not my cup of water liao....Is for Old Man like RK1......that is why I am still asking WPP wants to go BS with me....I also attending RT ma............ :rolleyes: Dun bs lar......fm maju u rush all the way to GL? might as well go for your TN at bkt timah and see if they still give free water :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:20 PM
TN not my cup of water liao....Is for Old Man like RK1......that is why I am still asking WPP wants to go BS with me....I also attending RT ma............ :rolleyes:
Aiyo......the chao newbie rt til go BS?
Lidat? I think he rather RT alllllll the Waypasthisprime

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:27 PM
You also newbie what.... you only 16 lei....2 years older than WPP only what...makes no diff...still childish!!!! :rolleyes:

BTW do you know why after TN they will give you a glass of water??? Is it because you 1 hour no drink water liao, they scared you thirsty and fainted then they cannot receive payment for their TN serbice???

Aiyo......the chao newbie rt til go BS?

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:32 PM
You also newbie what.... you only 16 lei....2 years older than WPP only what...makes no diff...still childish!!!! :rolleyes:

BTW do you know why after TN they will give you a glass of water??? Is it because you 1 hour no drink water liao, they scared you thirsty and fainted then they cannot receive payment for their TN serbice???
Heh heh....I dun care lar
U started the thread so I kaypo c if can answer, manna ei zai u so the can??
Solly solly, pls dun tekan me....... :o

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I would be more than happy if you dun tekan me....I where got the guts to tekan you... though you are 16 but you are more senile in SB forum lei....

Heh heh....I dun care lar
U started the thread so I kaypo c if can answer, manna ei zai u so the can??
Solly solly, pls dun tekan me....... :o

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Isn't that what you are asking for??? Knowing that you cannot make it still want to take chances....huh....good to see you at Maju camp....after RT we go BS....hahahaha........ :p

U kanna RT meh? :rolleyes:

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:47 PM
TN not my cup of water liao....Is for Old Man like RK1......that is why I am still asking WPP wants to go BS with me....I also attending RT ma............ :rolleyes:

EEEkkkk!!! I thought u gold calibre? :p

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:48 PM

Stop rubbing salt onto my wounds!!!! :mad:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:49 PM
That was 10 years ago.....now can get silver I laugh my way to the bank liao.... :rolleyes: You really think I like you cannot even Jump is it??? :p EEEkkkk!!! I thought u gold calibre?

mamamia
25-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Song or not??? :D Stop rubbing salt onto my wounds!!!! :mad:

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:53 PM
You really think I like you cannot even Jump is it??? :p

I can jump. But not far. :D

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Stop rubbing salt onto my wounds!!!! :mad:
Brudda, mai hot hot curry port leh
I meant all the way do RT at BS no goot meh? :p

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Song or not??? :D

Knn! Wait I rub curry powder on your dick head! :p

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Brudda, mai hot hot curry port leh
I meant all the way do RT at BS no goot meh?

Hmmm... That sounds better.. :D

But who's the conducting officer at BS? :confused:

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Wah! u use violence on an pun dae? u 4got he champion of hot hot curry port meh? :eek:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Who is the Pun Dae...Who is the champion of the hot hot curry pok??? :p Wah! u use violence on an pun dae? u 4got he champion of hot hot curry port meh? :eek:

Looksee
25-01-2005, 03:27 PM

pour honey and let go some red ants better.............

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Hmmm... That sounds better.. :D

But who's the conducting officer at BS?
Knn....u know me, same s u - newbie, ktv idiot but older and lagi dunno how 2 sian gals. We are same clan??

Dunno leh, now long time no go BS for RT liao, dunno who conducting orcifer
But I know the PTI MHS abit lost too, so he is out :D
Anyway hor......we newbie no expectations 1, who conduct also nevermind

mamamia
25-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Thought Bees do a better job......... :p pour honey and let go some red ants better.............

mamamia
25-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Orcifer LS is conducting one tonight what....why still look around??? newbies cannot choose so take watever is given now......... :p Knn....u know me, same s u - newbie, ktv idiot but older and lagi dunno how 2 sian gals. We are same clan??

Dunno leh, now long time no go BS for RT liao, dunno who conducting orcifer
But I know the PTI MHS abit lost too, so he is out :D
Anyway hor......we newbie no expectations 1, who conduct also nevermind

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Orcifer LS is conducting one tonight what....why still look around??? newbies cannot choose so take watever is given now......... :p
LS conducting ocifer?
Now he no more tc principal becum livefiring conducting ocifer?
TMD炮王??
:p

mamamia
25-01-2005, 03:58 PM
You and WPP are the real 炮王!!! TMD....wolf under sheep skin... :p LS conducting ocifer?
TMD炮王??

Looksee
25-01-2005, 04:01 PM
LS conducting ocifer?
TMD炮王??

u believe tat mama shop owner meh? i dun know how to conduct any livefiring.............never been a officer b4...........

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 04:03 PM
u believe tat mama shop owner meh? i dun know how to conduct any livefiring.............never been a officer b4...........

But that mama shop owner sure lose money 1
Everyday close shop early go play pool.......早晚倒厂
But hor....according to reliable sources u 2day very free, orgasm excursion leh :rolleyes:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Who says I close shop early??? I got assistant to help me man the shop....play must play, business must still run..... ;) But that mama shop owner sure lose money 1
Everyday close shop early go play pool.......早晚倒厂
But hor....according to reliable sources u 2day very free, orgasm excursion leh :rolleyes:

Looksee
25-01-2005, 04:10 PM

i where got free........if free now at XX with M98 for HH liao.......

Looksee
25-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Who says I close shop early??? I got assistant to help me man the shop....play must play, business must still run..... ;)

u not scare they arm kang your milo tin meh?

:eek:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 04:18 PM
MIne only small biz selling condoms at GL...if they really want to arm kang also not much....That's why i dun dare to go TAM with you....no moni.... :(

1 time to TAM is equivalent to my 1 year turn over you know??? My biz no need to run after that.........
u not scare they arm kang your milo tin meh?

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Who says I close shop early??? I got assistant to help me man the shop....play must play, business must still run..... ;)

Wow.... u got play pool huh? Must jio me aka newbie leh.. :p

Looksee
25-01-2005, 04:24 PM
MIne only small biz selling condoms at GL...if they really want to arm kang also not much....That's why i dun dare to go TAM with you....no moni....

selling condoms at GL is big biz!!! Every1 tat goes there needs condoms, either to wear over their small head or big head........u should be able to go IPO within the next few months..........

mamamia
25-01-2005, 04:27 PM
You are wrong...most of the WL has their own condoms from Malaysia, Thailand or Indonesia....they seldom buy from me...Now even hotel got condom vending machine...my biz very bad......... :( Will you come and buy 1 or 2 packs from me to booast my turn over???selling condoms at GL is big biz!!! Every1 tat goes there needs condoms, either to wear over their small head or big head........u should be able to go IPO within the next few months..........

mamamia
25-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Yeah I always play in te swimming pool...when you free we go together lor....... :rolleyes: Wow.... u got play pool huh? Must jio me aka newbie leh.. :p

Looksee
25-01-2005, 04:30 PM
You are wrong...most of the WL has their own condoms from Malaysia, Thailand or Indonesia....they seldom buy from me...Now even hotel got condom vending machine...my biz very bad......... :( Will you come and buy 1 or 2 packs from me to booast my turn over???

i only buy from duty free shop................

mamamia
25-01-2005, 04:37 PM
If you want I can ask my assistant to take MRT to Changi Airport to send you the condoms at the same price.....biz hard to do.... :rolleyes:

i only buy from duty free shop................

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 04:39 PM
i where got free........if free now at XX with M98 for HH liao.......
Hmm.....I was told u go leh?
Knn....lidat another entrapment

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah I always play in te swimming pool...when you free we go together lor....... :rolleyes:

Hallo.. I'm a newbie not an idiot.

Since when pool equates to swimming pool? :rolleyes:

mamamia
25-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Pool not Swimming Pool then what Pool are you referring at?? :confused:

I am indian my england not so good me only selling condoms at GL.... :p Hallo.. I'm a newbie not an idiot.

Since when pool equates to swimming pool?

HighLife
25-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Pool not Swimming Pool then what Pool are you referring at?? :confused:

I am indian my england not so good me only selling condoms at GL.... :p

Bro,

After 42 pages, have u discovered the secret of that offer of a cup of water at TN joints after your session is over ?

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Bro,

After 42 pages, have u discovered the secret of that offer of a cup of water at TN joints after your session is over ?
Yep......the secret is in the pool :D

mamamia
25-01-2005, 05:44 PM
You have not been following this thread constantly....

Is to remove toxic from your body, prevent you from dehydration after 1 hours of vigorous massage and exercise. :p

Bro,

Looksee
26-01-2005, 08:19 AM
Hmm.....I was told u go leh?
Knn....lidat another entrapment

i did go.........but quite late........got there about 5:30 and left about 7.....

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:16 AM
i did go.........but quite late........got there about 5:30 and left about 7.....

uncle u went for ECA huh??? :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:20 AM
uncle u went for ECA huh??? :D

before or after MG?? before MG, i was in the office (prove by my posting). after MG, i went to buy medicine for my spiderman.

like tat where got time for ECA?

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:23 AM
before or after MG?? before MG, i was in the office (prove by my posting). after MG, i went to buy medicine for my spiderman.

pic.. nvm oni 1 day no ECA... but every other day hv ECA... :p

qguy
26-01-2005, 09:26 AM

Morning Brudders
Wassup leh???? Uncle 6c no ECA u believe meh??? :p

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:26 AM
pic.. nvm oni 1 day no ECA... but every other day hv ECA... :p

my tv can be quite KL at times........we quarrel almost every other day.......

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Morning Brudders
Wassup leh???? Uncle 6c no ECA u believe meh??? :p

*fell from chair*

u give me a fright.........knn........so early come in for what? cannot sleep huh?

i no ECA, every1 believe..............u no ECA i dun believe..........when i came into the room, i can't even c u........hiding behind a chio bu in red...........

where's your FR???

qguy
26-01-2005, 09:32 AM

Uncle, Morning!!!! She KL huh? U find one day kolek kolek her lah, then when she high liao stop it dun give her!!! She'll die of itchiness :eek: Then see next time she dare KL anot.... u need help, mi can provide red spider
The abovementioned suggestion is trademarked by K.ong Long... Pls pm him 4 details

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:32 AM

then i tink u should invest more time on Sony TV than the TV u brought yesterday... :D

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:34 AM
*fell from chair*

uncle u style of posting is like the retired mi.chi.eru..... :eek:

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 09:38 AM

Psst... Teach u 1?? To deal with kuai lan ppl hor u had to counter by being lau lan. Lau ga kui kor better still. Kerkerkerkerker :D

Gd Morning.. oi 2nite u better come hor. HL dieing 2 meet u. :p

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:39 AM
uncle u style of posting is like the retired mi.chi.eru.....

LS = mi.chi.eru

:eek: :eek:

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Gd Morning.. oi 2nite u better come hor. HL dieing 2 meet u.

in tat case, i better come otherwise i'll be arrested for indirectly causing the death of a bro..........

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:41 AM
LS = mi.chi.eru

:eek:

so u the reputable samster ... now come back wif a new nick.... :rolleyes:

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Uncle, Morning!!!! She KL huh? U find one day kolek kolek her lah, then when she high liao stop it dun give her!!! She'll die of itchiness :eek: Then see next time she dare KL anot.... u need help, mi can provide red spider
The abovementioned suggestion is trademarked by K.ong Long... Pls pm him 4 details

oii!! u dun siam my question.......where's your FR? zap u then u know.......

qguy
26-01-2005, 09:42 AM
*fell from chair*

u give me a fright.........knn........so early come in for what? cannot sleep huh?
U liddat say mi goot meh??? I noe i always late once awhile early a sai bo?

i no ECA, every1 believe..............u no ECA i dun believe..........when i came into the room, i can't even c u........hiding behind a chio bu in red...........
Bo pian leh...kana rape!!! :eek:

where's your FR???

No FR lah, i'm living faithfully by K.ong Long's teaching.... But will RTF

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:43 AM
so u the reputable samster ... now come back wif a new nick.... :rolleyes:

i rented my nick to mi.chi.eru for an undisclose sum...........

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:44 AM
i rented my nick to mi.chi.eru for an undisclose sum...........

then the rental u earn... can treat us kopi liao.... :p

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:45 AM
.... But will RTF

RTF??? means yesterday u hv Fxxk liao lah... where's the FR???? :p

monster98
26-01-2005, 09:48 AM

Hello, U again help to publish my trademark good for you meh???????? KNN. Don't teach you any more new thing in future liao.....

qguy
26-01-2005, 09:49 AM
RTF??? means yesterday u hv Fxxk liao lah... where's the FR????
Bro.... u noe my ang mo no goot, no study many books u liddat write mi goot meh??? u think i'm the ang mo do ah??? :p
How yr mission liao?

monster98
26-01-2005, 09:49 AM
RTF??? means yesterday u hv Fxxk liao lah... where's the FR???? :p

Ya... He fxxk her liao.............................. I mean he finger Fxxk her only........ :p

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Hello, U again help to publish my trademark good for you meh???????? KNN. Don't teach you any more new thing in future liao.....

sue him for copyright.........get Bigsexy to sent him lawyer letter........

qguy
26-01-2005, 09:52 AM
I help u earn trademark $ leh... no goot meh??? we brudder brudder u treat me kopi can liao.... :p
We tonite Punggol ah??? :D

mahalosux
Bro.... u noe my ang mo no goot, no study many books u liddat write mi goot meh??? u think i'm the ang mo do ah??? :p
How yr mission liao?

walao.. u very misleadin wat... go eat chicken wing wif u.. u come and tell people i went RS instead..

Mission?? wat mission, u noe me well... i dun hv any mission......... :(

monster98
sue him for copyright.........get Bigsexy to sent him lawyer letter........

Ya... Will Get big sexy to sue him if I got the chance to meet him in person...... ;)

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Ya... He fxxk her liao.............................. I mean he finger Fxxk her only........ :p

no wonder she change to jeans when she come down to BS... scare leave behind a trail of 'zup' :p

qguy
26-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Ya... He fxxk her liao.............................. I mean he finger Fxxk her only........
:eek: How u noe??? U were peeping huh??? No wonder i felt uneasy in the car like got some eyes keep looking.... Yuan lai shi NI!!!!! :mad:

Looksee
26-01-2005, 09:56 AM
no wonder she change to jeans when she come down to BS... scare leave behind a trail of 'zup' :p

wah! qguy ta po her to BS? like tat last nite sure on liao lah........now i know why he came in so early today.......

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 09:57 AM
wah! qguy ta po her to BS? like tat last nite sure on liao lah........now i know why he came in so early today.......

walao uncle u noe his nick 'Qguy' meaning he got a lot of personal Q.... no wonder call Qguy... :D

monster98
26-01-2005, 09:59 AM
no wonder she change to jeans when she come down to BS... scare leave behind a trail of 'zup'

B'cos Qguy finger f her until she so wet wet during dinner time.... I saw it when I went to the carpark behind...... :D She expected Qguy to bring her to hotel but this bastard trying to chut pattern like what I did.. :p

Looksee
walao uncle u noe his nick 'Qguy' meaning he got a lot of personal Q.... no wonder call Qguy... :D

like tat must ask him to teach me liao..........

qguy
walao.. u very misleadin wat... go eat chicken wing wif u.. u come and tell people i went RS instead..

Mission?? wat mission, u noe me well... i dun hv any mission......... :(
I tot u go Lee Jie???? No lah, i'm refering to the mission that day u were suppose to mention to LPN then she go off liao coz u come down mit me kopi at kaki bukit... can rem anot???? :o

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:01 AM
now i know why he came in so early today.......

He wnet O/N with that gal until morning 7+ and thus came directly from the hotel......... That is why he is so early today..... :p

Looksee
26-01-2005, 10:02 AM
He wnet O/N with that gal until morning 7+ and thus came directly from the hotel......... That is why he is so early today..... :p

and had his breakfast in bed too.................

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:03 AM
and had his breakfast in bed too.................

Yee.............. How you know har??????? He had some almost expired breast milk for his breakfast this morning........ :D

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:04 AM
B'cos Qguy finger f her until she so wet wet during dinner time.... I saw it when I went to the carpark behind...... :D She expected Qguy to bring her to hotel but this bastard trying to chut pattern like what I did..
Brudder..... U liddat Pichak my lobang goot meh???? :o

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:06 AM
B'cos Qguy finger f her until she so wet wet during dinner time.... I saw it when I went to the carpark behind...... She expected Qguy to bring her to hotel but this bastard trying to chut pattern like what I did..

Huh??? he finger fark her at JE... walao... did Zho Jie Lun join in the fun???? :p

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Brudder..... U liddat Pichak my lobang goot meh????

Who ask you to follow my trademark har????????? ;) Remember to pay me my copyright fees of $25,000 tonight hor....... :p

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:07 AM
like tat must ask him to teach me liao..........

yaloh... i oso wan to learn... i always hv no mission... :(

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Huh??? he finger fark her at JE... walao... did Zho Jie Lun join in the fun???? :p

Zho Jie Lun too short to witness the whole show........ More ever yesterday he's very busy with his kopi-O kosong and teh nee xiu tai...

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:09 AM
I tot u go Lee Jie???? No lah, i'm refering to the mission that day u were suppose to mention to LPN then she go off liao coz u come down mit me kopi at kaki bukit... can rem anot???? :o

ahhhh..... no idea leh???? wat is tat??? :confused:

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Zho Jie Lun too short to witness the whole show........ More ever yesterday he's very busy with his kopi-O kosong and teh nee xiu tai...

if zhou jie lun see... he will everyday treat her kopi liao.... :p

qguy
Wat Zho Jie Lun??? New singer ah??? meaning wat? My BKT say u sing Jay Chow song KNS leh.... :p

Looksee
yaloh... i oso wan to learn... i always hv no mission... :(

let's save our ang pow money to help pay for the lessons.......calling our sifu....please start class after CNY then we got money to pay tution fee....

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Wat Zho Jie Lun??? New singer ah??? meaning wat? My BKT say u sing Jay Chow song KNS leh.... :p

huh??tell her dun listen loh... damn.... i oni sing well for my tigeress.... :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 10:12 AM

he was distracted....while he was holding the mic and singing his gal was holding his mic.........like tat how to sing properly??

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Who ask you to follow my trademark har????????? Remember to pay me my copyright fees of $25,000 tonight hor....... :p
OK!!!!! ON U AH!!!!!!!! :D Wait for my Good news!!!!!!

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:13 AM
let's save our ang pow money to help pay for the lessons.......calling our sifu....please start class after CNY then we got money to pay tution fee....

i tot treat him kopi can oredi... no need sch fee one...

yesterday i and him saw a damn nap shot PDMM at L36... walao early early mari kita liao.... :D

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:14 AM
he was distracted....while he was holding the mic and singing his gal was holding his mic.........like tat how to sing properly??

i was in a dilema whether to hide at tat dark corner spot, so tat i can hv actions.... :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 10:16 AM
yesterday i and him saw a damn nap shot PDMM at L36... walao early early mari kita liao.... :D

TN or FL?

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:16 AM
OK!!!!! ON U AH!!!!!!!! Wait for my Good news!!!!!!

weeiiii... ur signature 'lao tao' liao... i always kena such statement at KTV... the gals will say i got good looking pair of eyes and the abv... i tink they r pullin a fast one.... :D or mayb my eye is too charming.... :p

Looksee
26-01-2005, 10:17 AM
i was in a dilema whether to hide at tat dark corner spot, so tat i can hv actions.... :D

tat spot occupied by qguy and S3 liao.........so did u managed to have any action after i left?

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:18 AM
TN or FL?

i oso dunno.. she was walking wif her daughter to fetch Taxi... but while she running for the cab.. Qguy noticed her and her boobs is bouncing as she run...

i initially din notice, as i was on the phone wif u.... :D

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:19 AM
TN or FL?

A NAB sop kali pok Pdmm staying in GL 34 trying hard to look like Liang jia fu nv!!!! :eek:

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:20 AM
tat spot occupied by qguy and S3 liao.........so did u managed to have any action after i left?

no.. the spot by sgmjplayer..... i jus touch her below, touch her boobs.. pinch her neh neh pok oni lah... while she lick my ear and rub my didi... no more liao... after tat tigeress called.. hv to report to her...

Looksee
26-01-2005, 10:21 AM
A NAB sop kali pok Pdmm staying in GL 34 trying hard to look like Liang jia fu nv!!!! :eek:

it good to have home cooked dish once in a while.............

she chasing after taxi? 1 of u should be gentleman enough to offer her a lift mah.........

Looksee
26-01-2005, 10:22 AM
no.. the spot by sgmjplayer..... i jus touch her below, touch her boobs.. pinch her neh neh pok oni lah... while she lick my ear and rub my didi... no more liao...

at least u give better FR then qguy..........

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:23 AM
it good to have home cooked dish once in a while.............

she chasing after taxi? 1 of u should be gentleman enough to offer her a lift mah.........

i was bz wif u on the phone... while Qguy was drink Teh Peng... by the time we wan to stand out to offer she oredi got on the taxi liao... :p

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:23 AM

Wah piangz wei............. u lidat say MHS good meh...... Since day 1 we cheong with him we already know he sing very lousy liao but then again must you say it out and clear in SBF anot????????? :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 10:26 AM
weeiiii... ur signature 'lao tao' liao... i always kena such statement at KTV... the gals will say i got good looking pair of eyes and the abv... i tink they r pullin a fast one....
or mayb my eye is too charming.... :p
His eyes like Sandy Lam.....see liao damn steam! :eek:
Ur eyes???? er......go n get more sleep pleezzz

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:26 AM
Wah piangz wei............. u lidat say MHS good meh...... Since day 1 we cheong with him we already know he sing very lousy liao but then again must you say it out and clear in SBF anot????????? :D
Bro u liddat catch dog bite each other goot meh???? :mad: My BKT say one not mi.....

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:27 AM
i was bz wif u on the phone... while Qguy was drink Teh Peng... by the time we wan to stand out to offer she oredi got on the taxi liao... :p

MHS......... Qguy want to masok you today.......... :p

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:28 AM

HAHAHAHAHA........ u lidat masok MHS good meh????? :D

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Bro u liddat catch dog bite each other goot meh???? :mad: My BKT say one not mi.....

B.T.W... what you mean by BKT har??????

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 10:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHA........ u lidat masok MHS good meh????? :D
I never masuk him wor......I just ask him to get more sleep
Else his 'beautiful eyes' kena overshadowed

U 7 early 8early want to pit dogs izit? ;)

Heard about the sessions last nite......knn u guys eh sai leh
Must have turn MG upside down??

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Yum yum......Ba Koot Teh
Balestier 1s for supper is not too bad
SSL also goot

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Bro!!!! :eek: u dun scare mi leh.... u ownself say last nite one
BKT=Buay Kan Tan
U forget liao meh????

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:34 AM
I Heard about the sessions last nite......knn u guys eh sai leh
Must have turn MG upside down??

Ya, kakis like KHS, Qguy, S3 and sgmjplayer all damn happening....... Only me and turbo sit down there quiet quiet.......... again time to retired and stop cheonging with them lah........KNN. our uncle some more bring his personal Q to attack me and turbo...... buay tahan......

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Bro!!!! :eek: u dun scare mi leh.... u ownself say last nite one
BKT=Buay Kan Tan
U forget liao meh????

I got the same thinking as RC... I tot is Bak Koot Teh leh..... :D

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:35 AM

yah... so u guys dun jio me to KTV these few days loh... i can sleep well lah... but as uncle RK1 says.. my buttok is sharp ... cannot sit still for long.... :o

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Morning Brudder, we all miss u yst esp. Lao San. He beri the bo Mood ah...
U liddat say mi wait i pai seh leh ;)

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:38 AM

damn should make ur BKT drink more...

i tink she can almost match my tigeress... 1 nite 8 big mug of beer... tat time M98 conned her to bottom up he used green tea to bottom up wif her... when she finished, she yaya... i say she kena conned liao.. people use green tea to bottom up wif u and u still yaya papaya.... :p

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Bro, u confirm buay gaw koon ah... Strongly in need of Kopi o Kow kow!!!! Wanna mit 4 kopi??? we can olge at the nab sop kali pok pdmm :eek:
MHS ai mai????

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:44 AM
damn should make ur BKT drink more...

i tink she can almost match my tigeress... 1 nite 8 big mug of beer... tat time M98 conned her to bottom up he used green tea to bottom up wif her... when she finished, she yaya... i say she kena conned liao.. people use green tea to bottom up wif u and u still yaya papaya.... :p

Wa Lao wei........... It was you who told me you want to f her w/o sarong and evertime kena rejected by her so I try to made her drunk and help you lor........... Lidat help u u still want to tekan me......... signz.......... :(

mamamia
26-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Good morning....just came into the office.... how is yest session?? :p Bro, u confirm buay gaw koon ah... Strongly in need of Kopi o Kow kow!!!! Wanna mit 4 kopi??? we can olge at the nab sop kali pok pdmm :eek:
MHS ai mai????

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Wa Lao wei........... It was you who told me you want to f her w/o sarong and evertime kena rejected by her so I try to made her drunk and help you lor........... Lidat help u u still want to tekan me......... signz.......... :(

b4 tat day.. i always fcuk her wifout sarong wat... is jus tat tat day both me and her r a bit at loggerhead term.. she drink a lot, i oso drink a lot... tat day while bonking my head was spinning .... :(

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Bro, u confirm buay gaw koon ah... Strongly in need of Kopi o Kow kow!!!! Wanna mit 4 kopi??? we can olge at the nab sop kali pok pdmm MHS ai mai????

Ya.... Me went home around 11+.... Try to sleep but in vain.... No choice but to drive to GL for a cup of tea... That was around nearly 3pm liao..... HAHAHAHA..... Do u know who I saw?????????? turbo's car beside me along Lor 31.......... He just completed his BS mission and on his way back.....

For kopi, Me only available ard 4pm.... made your booking early hor....... me busy schedule till CNY liao..... :D

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Good morning....just came into the office.... how is yest session?? :p
Hey Buddy, Wah Sei u also happening huh??? Come office so late??? :p
2IC parade huh???

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Bro, u confirm buay gaw koon ah... Strongly in need of Kopi o Kow kow!!!! Wanna mit 4 kopi??? we can olge at the nab sop kali pok pdmm :eek:
MHS ai mai????

again??? the fried rice exp leh... $4.50... some more the carpark fatimah very siao on..... :(

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Yaturbo's car beside me along Lor 31.......... He just completed his BS mission and on his way back.....

huh??? Turbo yesterday mission wif BM???? :confused:

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:53 AM
b4 tat day.. i always fcuk her wifout sarong wat... is jus tat tat day both me and her r a bit at loggerhead term.. she drink a lot, i oso drink a lot... tat day while bonking my head was spinning .... :(

Buay tahan..... i remember you told me clearly that that nite was your 1st nite nak her w/o condom and now u "peng way" liao...........ok lor....... no more next time liao lor............ lidat ok anot????? :(

qguy
26-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Ya.... Me went home around 11+.... Try to sleep but in vain.... No choice but to drive to GL for a cup of tea... That was around nearly 3pm liao..... HAHAHAHA..... Do u know who I saw?????????? turbo's car beside me along Lor 31.......... He just completed his BS mission and on his way back.....

For kopi, Me only available ard 4pm.... made your booking early hor....... me busy schedule till CNY liao.....
3am huh??? i see till abit gong gong.....
turbo also power ah!!!!! :p
4pm the pdmm dunno whether still around anot???
See how lah, u eng liao sms mi & we c how loh....

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:54 AM
huh??? Turbo yesterday mission wif BM???? :confused:

BM = big mouth or body massage or beijing Mei???????? :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Ya, kakis like KHS, Qguy, S3 and sgmjplayer all damn happening....... Only me and turbo sit down there quiet quiet.......... again time to retired and stop cheonging with them lah........KNN. our uncle some more bring his personal Q to attack me and turbo...... buay tahan......
haha....this is ur remix ver lar
When the lion roar the jungle shakes, when the dino walks the ktv rocks :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Good morning....just came in to open shop :p

waited for 3 hours to buy condom from u.........

:mad:

qguy
again??? the fried rice exp leh... $4.50... some more the carpark fatimah very siao on..... :(
U also kana $6 huh????? :p

monster98
3am huh??? i see till abit gong gong.....
turbo also power ah!!!!! :p
4pm the pdmm dunno whether still around anot???
See how lah, u eng liao sms mi & we c how loh....

HAHAHHAHA... paiseh.... Is 3am not 3pm.......... yesterday me not enuff sleep also..... 4give me hor.........

Of cos turbo also power lah.......... Look at his nick u know liao........ turbopower mah....... :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Yah lor.....when SSL?
29, 2molo 9 I not free
Weekend I am ok for Sat

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Buay tahan..... i remember you told me clearly that that nite was your 1st nite nak her w/o condom and now u "peng way" liao...........ok lor....... no more next time liao lor............ lidat ok anot????? :(

walao b4 tat day.. i got bonk twice wifout sarong... since when did i say tat nite 1st time.. i jus tell u tat nite shiok shiok... cos we all high and the action very steamy lah... i lick her ass rim her and she keep yelling 'Lao Gong'... totally different from the scene at KTV when we quarrel... :D

monster98
26-01-2005, 10:58 AM
haha....this is ur remix ver lar
When the lion roar the jungle shakes, when the dino walks the ktv rocks :D

U lidat laugh me say I look like a dinonaur good meh.... :mad:

Randi_Candi
yah... so u guys dun jio me to KTV these few days loh... i can sleep well lah... but as uncle RK1 says.. my buttok is sharp ... cannot sit still for long.... :o
Well....I thikn in that case must find a aircraft carrier kinda gal for u to make u machiam black hole kena sucked in then ur pointed kar chng can keep still

Anyway tat is a job for ur tigress, we can help :D
We shall then.......i will be the 1st 2 jio u

mahalosux
BM = big

alamak dun pichiak Turbo's lobang lah.... u noe can liao...

mamamia
26-01-2005, 11:00 AM
I have sent my assistant to Changi Airport DFS to meet up with you... YOu didn't see him??? :p waited for 3 hours to buy condom from u.........

monster98
26-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Yah lor.....when SSL?
29, 2molo 9 I not free
Weekend I am ok for Sat

Anything bro............ When u free I will follow you........u call the shot..... :p

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:01 AM
U also kana $6 huh?????

i din.. i put 1 hr coupon... hahahhaa :D

yesterday at MG carpark, while makin a call to my gf, i saw ur car got one more ticket ... walao u like to collect ticket, issit... :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 11:02 AM
U lidat laugh me say I look like a dinonaur good meh.... :mad:
Knn.....U another 1 2 pretend btc?
Dino is a figure of speech

tsk tsk tsk...........say u smart, u not that smart at times leh :p

monster98
26-01-2005, 11:03 AM
i lick her ass rim her and she keep yelling 'Lao Gong'... totally different from the scene at KTV when we quarrel... :D

Ok lor........ my mistake lor....... I try to be kapo lor......Lidat u happy anot?????

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Well....I thikn in that case must find a aircraft carrier kinda gal for u to make u machiam black hole kena sucked in then ur pointed kar chng can keep still

Anyway tat is a job for ur tigress, we can help :D
We shall then.......i will be the 1st 2 jio u

the oni time i will xiam ktv is when my tigeress is back....walao even in china, still can call and spot check lah.... :(

Looksee
26-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Anything bro............ When u free I will follow you........u call the shot..... :p

follow behind?

oii!! RC, becareful hor.........see $100 also dun bent down and pick.........

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Ok lor........ my mistake lor....... I try to be kapo lor......Lidat u happy anot?????

happy... at least u and sgmjplayer play a good role to mediate both of us.. so tat she can forgive me and let me hv good bonk... mus thank u all hor.... :p

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 11:05 AM
I have sent my assistant to Changi Airport DFS to meet up with you... YOu didn't see him??? :p
He blur, cos a flt just came in from bangla
So he dunno which 1 ur assistant :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 11:06 AM
follow behind?

oii!! RC, becareful hor.........see $100 also dun bent down and pick.........

Aiya......u dun worry if M98 walk behind u

PS - must jaga if its the pun dae :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 11:06 AM
He blur, cos a flt just came in from bangla
So he dunno which 1 ur assistant :D

ya lor.........suddenly like black-out and i didn't bring touchlight.........

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:07 AM

they all wan to go SSL to beo tat char bo lah.... :D

monster98
26-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Knn.....U another 1 2 pretend btc?
Dino is a figure of speech

tsk tsk tsk...........say u smart, u not that smart at times leh :p

Never did I say i'm smart........If i'm smart, why i cannot get good stuff in the KTV like you guys did har??????????? Ask MHS they all and u will know..... Yesterday, sll of them swaping sits busy fondling and making sweet talk to the gal while me sitting still in the same position the whole solid afternoon from 3pm - 8pm.....

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:08 AM
me sitting still in the same position the whole solid afternoon from 3pm - 8pm.....

and the same gal accompany u from 3pm - 8 pm..... ;)

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Morning Brudder, we all miss u yst esp. Lao San. He beri the bo Mood ah...
U liddat say mi wait i pai seh leh ;)
I know I know u all missed me badly
So bad that to overcum the sadness, u let urself be drown in beer and took to the companionship of beautiful ladies
In fact u were so overwhelm with sorrow that you guys tried to see if i was at BS
Seeing me not at BS, u guys got into a depression! tio boh? :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Never did I say i'm smart........If i'm smart, why i cannot get good stuff in the KTV like you guys did har??????????? Ask MHS they all and u will know..... Yesterday, sll of them swaping sits busy fondling and making sweet talk to the gal while me sitting still in the same position the whole solid afternoon from 3pm - 8pm.....
Brudda, I am sorry that I was not there to cheer u up
But its not entirely my fault, I think they missed MMM :D

Ya lor, I will try to ask them not to do it cos I dun 1 u 2 walk alone aimlessly in the wee hrs of 3am :rolleyes:

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Mmmmmmm... Where's Uncle Lobert today huh???? :confused:

monster98
26-01-2005, 11:12 AM
and the same gal accompany u from 3pm - 8 pm.....

ya... I Accompany her from 3pm- 8pm but in the end she never pay me any tips...... :mad: some more ask me to bring her go to Shang Teng to rabba me, made me wet wet and also ending up with no tips for me... :o mading a living nowsaday is so difficult....

Looksee
26-01-2005, 11:14 AM
while me sitting still in the same position the whole solid afternoon from 3pm - 8pm.....

tat's not what i saw.........i saw a tree with a kola bear hanging on to it........

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:14 AM
ya... I Accompany her from 3pm- 8pm but in the end she never pay me any tips...... some more ask me to bring her go to Shang Teng to rabba me, made me wet wet and also ending up with no tips for me.... mading a living nowsaday is so difficult....

oh yah... now u noe how's like to eat the fruits u hv bear... chong people people tam tam liao... then after tat chut pattern... i tink she learnt from u.... :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Mmmmmmm... Where's Uncle Lobert today huh???? :confused:

u miss him meh?

mahalosux
26-01-2005, 11:16 AM
To all Bros....

Nxt time we chiong other playground instead of RS, BS liao...

i hv new suggestion..... DICKSON KTV... cheap and good.... :D

monster98
26-01-2005, 11:17 AM
tat's not what i saw.........i saw a tree with a kola bear hanging on to it........

Ya lor......... hugging onto the tree, rabba the tree, kissing the tree and yet didn't pay the tree any tips... :mad:

qguy

Uncle, it's BIG TREE!!!!

Looksee
ya... I Accompany her from 3pm- 8pm but in the end she never pay me any tips...... some more ask me to bring her go to Shang Teng to rabba me, made me wet wet and also ending up with no tips for me... :o mading a living nowsaday is so difficult....

tat's why i told u not to give up your day job..........u think being a duck so easy ah?

mahalosux
u miss him meh?

nope... i missed the 'shake head' monkey..... :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Uncle, it's BIG TREE!!!!

u like tat say him good meh???

hehehehehe........actually i agree........