PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking Agencies

strauss88
28-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Any brothers had any experience with local matchmaking agencies? I heard they tie up with their Viet counterparts and go to the villages to look for potential brides. Any thoughts on this practice and how the Viet gals view this?

Hurricane88
28-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Any brothers had any experience with local matchmaking agencies? I heard they tie up with their Viet counterparts and go to the villages to look for potential brides. Any thoughts on this practice and how the Viet gals view this?

This topic was discussed in the thread "Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"..The match making agencies are here to make money only...if you want to marry a viet then read the thread or post your questions there...:)

strauss88
29-11-2009, 09:24 PM
This topic was discussed in the thread "Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"..The match making agencies are here to make money only...if you want to marry a viet then read the thread or post your questions there...:)

Thanks Bro Hurricane. I started a new thread so that I do not hijack Bro SingViet's thread. Hopefully, bros here will share their experience...

Hurricane88
30-11-2009, 01:02 PM

Thanks Bro Hurricane. I started a new thread so that I do not hijack Bro SingViet's thread. Hopefully, bros here will share their experience...

The Viet communities are small and similarly the samsters involved.

The matchmaking agencies had a tie up with another agency or some friends, relatives, etc to act as middle man to help source for potential brides from villages.

I had mentioned in the other thread, Singaporean men are hot commodities in Vn now. You dun have to worry cannot get a bride. All you have to do is go there to find. Dun need any marriage agency who are just thinking of making money.

In fact, if you read the thread now, you will notice they are talking of arranged marriage which is still a practice in the villages. Alot of the samsters are asking other samster who already married village wife to help intro.

So hope you have enough info and I had answered you.

strauss88
30-11-2009, 09:31 PM
The Viet communities are small and similarly the samsters involved.

The matchmaking agencies had a tie up with another agency or some friends, relatives, etc to act as middle man to help source for potential brides from villages.

I had mentioned in the other thread, Singaporean men are hot commodities in Vn now. You dun have to worry cannot get a bride. All you have to do is go there to find. Dun need any marriage agency who are just thinking of making money.

In fact, if you read the thread now, you will notice they are talking of arranged marriage which is still a practice in the villages. Alot of the samsters are asking other samster who already married village wife to help intro.

So hope you have enough info and I had answered you.

Bro Hurricane, thanks for yr the information. I was thinking if there were scams or any dishonest practices, complaints with these agencies....

Hurricane88
30-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Bro Hurricane, thanks for yr the information. I was thinking if there were scams or any dishonest practices, complaints with these agencies....

Match making success rate is only 50%...There are always problems for foreign brides which had been published in the press...complaints sure have la...scam dun think so...but viet bride agree to marriage and collected deposit but later back out from the marriage agreement sure have...as for the gals virginity in viet can be stitched up easily and cheaply...you will never know if they are real...all this are not the act of the agencies but rather the gals cheated...:)

Scleropages
01-12-2009, 08:10 PM
There are success stories. Though you will be paying a lot to the agency. And the girl will probably get nothing.

strauss88
01-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Match making success rate is only 50%...There are always problems for foreign brides which had been published in the press...complaints sure have la...scam dun think so...but viet bride agree to marriage and collected deposit but later back out from the marriage agreement sure have...as for the gals virginity in viet can be stitched up easily and cheaply...you will never know if they are real...all this are not the act of the agencies but rather the gals cheated...:)

wa bro...thought the success rate is much higher. heard abt the stitching up, but not sure if village gals go for that as well. Thot higher risk with citi gals...

strauss88
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
There are success stories. Though you will be paying a lot to the agency. And the girl will probably get nothing.

bro scleropages...care to share some success stories? did hear that girl or even family do not get much for the dowry...

sub2lady2
03-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Match making success rate is only 50%...There are always problems for foreign brides which had been published in the press...complaints sure have la...

50% is quite high lao, but that is only the beginning, the more hardship part is in the daily life afterwards ... target to the village girl, not the citi ones (think this is same in all the world ) :D

Shoot To Target
03-12-2009, 06:47 PM
U can get a vn gal thru friends who married vn gal. Not necessary to matchmaking agency. U can save the money to use tat for ur others expenses. :)

Scleropages
03-12-2009, 07:49 PM
bro scleropages...care to share some success stories? did hear that girl or even family do not get much for the dowry...

Success stories meaning happily married, wife don't always want to go back to VN, with kids, husband happy with wife, etc.

Matchmaking agencies don't give a cent to the gal, even the air ticket here the gal have to pay and it's more expensive buying from VN, and sometimes they may have to even pay some introducer in VN.

When searching for a wife, keep and open mind. Not all gals are crooks. If you get the right introduction, most are genuine looking for a husband and a better life.

strauss88
03-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Success stories meaning happily married, wife don't always want to go back to VN, with kids, husband happy with wife, etc.

Matchmaking agencies don't give a cent to the gal, even the air ticket here the gal have to pay and it's more expensive buying from VN, and sometimes they may have to even pay some introducer in VN.

When searching for a wife, keep and open mind. Not all gals are crooks. If you get the right introduction, most are genuine looking for a husband and a better life.

bro...u have anyone to intro? :):):)

naemlo
03-12-2009, 11:47 PM
bro...u have anyone to intro?

U have time then come over to Vietnam to look for 1. This is the best option. But If no time, then either pay the agent or ask from friends.... :D My 1 year stay in Hanoi, I do met a few good character gers who can be wife type. :D

rocketscientist
04-12-2009, 08:01 AM
U have time then come over to Vietnam to look for 1. This is the best option. But If no time, then either pay the agent or ask from friends.... :D My 1 year stay in Hanoi, I do met a few good character gers who can be wife type. :D

So you are mean you are also Agent?
What happen If I would choice a 2nd wife ?
it's possbile but what else they will ask for more ?:D

Thom07
04-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Can a marriage last without love in this generation?

strauss88
04-12-2009, 11:15 PM

but how you tell if they are wife type...probably need a lot of time to stay there?

Goalie
05-12-2009, 08:35 AM
The other thread talking about get vn wifee. Not sure same same using match making. Think match making more better right. How much to pay ha?

Scleropages
06-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Anything from $4K to $7K, I think that's the market at the moment.

cashier
06-12-2009, 01:24 PM
this is obviously a thread for indirect sale of the matchmaking services by some ppl. AHEM you know who you are. Anyway, i discourage Matchmaking services, why pay for something which is free? Also why marry a gal whom you know nothing abt her background? it is better you know someone who knows that gal very well or have relationship with. this also ensure you can know her background well enough that she cannot chu stun or cheat and run away leaving you cluless where to find her...

trust me lah, just find a bro with viet wife and ask her intro you a good gal. save matchmaking money to pay for the dowry and save potential ticking bomb in your home!

FYI: the 4-10k you pay to sg matchmaker exclude dowry or little than 1k is paid to her family. dun believe what they say for they can tell all the lies for your money! even stiched hymen is considered as virgin.

Scleropages
07-12-2009, 09:08 PM
I agree with you totally bro. Best is t get a guy with VN wife to intro. Much better than going through the agency, in fact, in many ways better. Of course, you need to know one bro like that, and hopefully the bro's wife not an ex-Karaoke girl or WL.

Just for the record, I am no matchmaker.

strauss88
07-12-2009, 10:09 PM
i spoke to a couple of them. So far, vietmatch seems reasonable. another bros have any complaints abt them?

cashier
08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
i spoke to a couple of them. So far, vietmatch seems reasonable. another bros have any complaints abt them?

vietmatch? avoid at all cost. their gals cmi.
i heard from many vietnam bride agency that this guy bring customers to see many kampong gals who cmi and stressed to marry there. also i was told that he used to bring ppl for sex tour at vietnam. pls do not be conned.

anyway i wont be surprise if you are clone from there trying to crosssell here.

Bosss, pls close this thread..if they wanna post here make sure they pay you for it

strauss88
08-12-2009, 08:50 PM
i heard from many vietnam bride agency that this guy bring customers to see many kampong gals who cmi and stressed to marry there. also i was told that he used to bring ppl for sex tour at vietnam. pls do not be conned.

Bosss, pls close this thread..if they wanna post here make sure they pay you for it

Bro...what's cmi?

cashier
08-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Bro...what's cmi?

cant make it. looks like maids..you are just swarmed by mass of maids, he dun have good quality vn girls at all.

strauss88
08-12-2009, 10:17 PM
cant make it. looks like maids..you are just swarmed by mass of maids, he dun have good quality vn girls at all.

bro...anywhere to find good quality and virtuous wife? if you go to the city, you oso have to worry that they are WL. If you take yr chances at the village, I guess you will need to take greater effort to find the quality ones...

GLHunter
09-12-2009, 12:05 AM

I have spoken to him & watched his videos. The ladies really a bit like maid kind of look & i am not tempted to go any further. He kept emphasizing on homemaker, seems like that is all he can offer, a person who looks after your house. But for the not so old bros here, he can go fly kite. I rather wait & see got better lobang than to get a maid home for wife. :D

Tee-Muay
10-12-2009, 08:08 PM
bro...anywhere to find good quality and virtuous wife? if you go to the city, you oso have to worry that they are WL. If you take yr chances at the village, I guess you will need to take greater effort to find the quality ones...

I can find for you if you want but I admit I do it for a price too. But you must tell me your expectation, for example, you want a college girl, pretty, (your standard of virtuous).:)

Find young girl from village, they are less likely to have money to mend their hymen.:p

Tee-Muay
10-12-2009, 08:13 PM

Why he ask them to marry there I am not sure but I would advise you to bring the girl to Singapore for marriage.:)