PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77

Wendella
01-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi Bro,

Stayed at Legend Hotel during my last trip in HCMC. Walked past Ngo Van Nam and found a lot of joints there - look at clubs or karaoke.

Can any bros please advise on these joints?
Are there karaokes only or any special service available?
What's the damage?

Didnt check them out as I's with some colleagues

thanks a lot

This is a question that actually can't be answered by looking at H88's list.

That small street is the main center for Japanese bars. There must be a dozen in this small street. They tend to be expensive and nothing available on premises other than some mild snuggling. Lots of very cute girls though. You would need to set something up with one outside working hours.

For snuggling that's much less mild (spicier) find my list of bars in a previous post. I posted that within the last 2 weeks. In fact there are 3 of them right around the corner from Ngo Van Nam on Le Thanh Ton, and yet more nearby. Also a few more of the Japanese variety. (easy to spot since the girls wear ao dais or more formal looking dresses and stand out in front -- at the other kinds of bars their dresses are much smaller and more revealing, and they stay inside except to occassionally open the door and say HELLO DARLING!)

Tony Stark
01-08-2009, 04:23 PM
That small street is the main center for Japanese bars. There must be a dozen in this small street. They tend to be expensive and nothing available on premises other than some mild snuggling. Lots of very cute girls though. You would need to set something up with one outside working hours.

Arh those Jap bars. Was given a tour by my HCMC dai kor S******** here once. :D

Yes stunners indeed. Easily 8/10 looks and above. Even if we were to pay premium price for tasting them outside working hours. But can the girl deliver the job? How many times have we heard of "pretty face but dead fish."? :D

Ok I'm off to the airport now. Will check back on this thread for any replies when I have time. Have a great weekend. Cheers! :)

Tony Stark
01-08-2009, 04:25 PM
~Duplicate posting.~

Jackboy
01-08-2009, 11:06 PM
I have been to all Le Duyen saloons
All Le Duyen massage shops services are the same.
Massage shoulder first then proceed with hairwash, then facewash, cucumber peel on your face and then proceed to upstairs room or hall for body massage.

Le Duyen 4 is the newest one with sauna, steeam bath on the top floors.
You can also choose the VIP rooms comes with LCD TV, hi fi and privacy.

Whether the girls will provide extra service is very subjective.
If you are a regular there and willing to pay a price and the girls are also feeling desperate for cash at the same time, you may hit the jackpot.

I myself had experience twice before. Once at Dmax for a hj and the other one was at another saloon in Bui Thi Xuan for a bodylicking and breast sucking session. Forgot name of salon liao but its the first one along the road opposire the petrol kiosk.

Wendella
02-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Yes stunners indeed. Easily 8/10 looks and above. Even if we were to pay premium price for tasting them outside working hours. But can the girl deliver the job? How many times have we heard of "pretty face but dead fish."? :D

Yes, probably so, but after all it's not their delivery skills that we're really paying for. Those can be had for much less, though attached to bodies and faces that aren't quite as inspiring. ;)

It would be interesting to rank the different types of venues around town in terms of how stunning the girls in that venue are. I'd bet that these Japanese bars would come in near the top. Like, I think if you took a random 100 girls from Catwalk and Royale, and 100 from this alley, probably the alley wins.

ethanboy
02-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Sadly to inform all the samsters here....club 030 had closed down due to illegal liquor licensing. Whether it will resumed back once sorted or totally closed is not known.
Sad, my ranked one chiong places. :(

fcukger
02-08-2009, 05:18 PM
. Once at Dmax for a hj and the other one was at another saloon in Bui Thi Xuan for a bodylicking and breast sucking session. Forgot name of salon liao but its the first one along the road opposire the petrol kiosk.

sound interesting... when going again??? can i joined u if u happened to go.... :D

skyfree
02-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Latest news,

find out Lan Lan hotel is not gal friendly, now dont know what to do liao

bro hurricane88 list, those gal friendly hotels dont know still valid anot

dont know which hotel to go now

Can anyone advice me as i am going tomorrow to hcmc liao?

Director
02-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Latest news,

Hotel A & EM. There are a lot of them around. Go to Ben Thanh Market there are about 4 - 5 of them around there.

Jackboy
02-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Best bet are the hotels located along Bui Thi Xuan Road.
Also many salons are located there.

I always find those hotels located near Ben Thanh too open although convenient.

Jackboy
02-08-2009, 07:32 PM
sound interesting... when going again??? can i joined u if u happened to go.... :D

I will be flying there tomorrow. stayed 3 days before flying to Bangkok Pattaya. This will be my 8th time in Saigon holiday.

Hurricane88
02-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Latest news,

Hello, you must do your homework la...already told you to check out by writing email to confirm before booking...go to stay at Nhat Ha hotel sure ger frenly...my list is best effort only and may be outdated...:)

haha_123
02-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Latest news,

Bro skyfree, don't panic.

You can try A & EM hotels (www.a-emhotels.com). Last time I just walk in and book A & EM 4 at 150 Le Thanh Ton St, opposite Ben Thanh Market. After a few days, the receptionist even ask me cheekily where is my girl, who has returned to her province.

Also you can try Lien An Saigon 1 and 2 hotels (Gi?i thi?u - LienAnSaiGonHotel.com (http://www.lienansaigonhotel.com)). But please be warned that the bell-boys at Lien An Saigon 2 hotel can be very pushy. If they see that you are without a female companion, they'll try to arrange massage girl for you, or even to call your room at 11pm to ask whether you need someone to sleep with.:D

naemlo
02-08-2009, 10:09 PM

Errrr u in HCMC?? :rolleyes:

birdie8819
02-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Errrr u in HCMC?? ::

How's your weekend in HCMC with your BX ? :p :D

naemlo
03-08-2009, 01:20 AM
How's your weekend in HCMC with your BX ? :p :D

Hmmm how u know?? :rolleyes: Enjoyed. :D

naemlo
03-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Anyone here knows any websites for reliable online purchasing of birthday gift n delivery in HCMC??

snipeshot08
03-08-2009, 08:31 AM
not going sway tao... meeting my galfriend from E*** :p

how about dinner on 1st night? after dinner go tee-shi-kou mah :D

Tink you still haven't experienced the magic of "sway tao" yet, go you sure get addicted one.....:D

Okay swee, ON you.......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-08-2009, 08:34 AM
My date cannot change liao. I have invited Chai Tao James Bond and Kang Tuo. Any interested brothers will be welcome. Your BIL might be going too.

Think... what can make our LONG GE "Cong Chu Jiang Hu" in HCMC???

WTF.........dun say u lah.......I every month also got go but you purposely pick those dates to siam me...:(

Errrrrrrr let me try....his kid in HCM born liao after 9 mths??????:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-08-2009, 08:36 AM
no problem family dinner on 8th August then go to disco XYZ suggested by SS08.. :p

Thank u for volunteering ........:D

Mr Tua Hong aka Hurrricane88, take note we going on 8th nite ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-08-2009, 08:46 AM
I have tried all the Le Duyen massage shops including those at Bui Thi Xuan, DMax, Vien Dong, Monica, Metropole etc. All require me to have my shorts on while massage. Except the one at Caesar which I been quite a few times already.

I am looking for few more of which that doesnt require to keep my shorts on just like those sleezy PRC massage shops we have at The Adephi in Sg. Preferably at D1, 3 or 5.

Tink you are confused about the 2 types of outlets, the salons (e.g. Le Duyen) with real hair-cutting stylists available will require that you keep your pants or shorts on as some of these saloons are unisex, those massage parlors especially in hotels (Caesar, Rang Dong..etc) you can wear your birthday suits inside but minimum covered with a towel (Actually some of the more conservative gals may still insist you still put the shorts on).

There are some dirty saloon joints quite some distance out of town area but then if you see the condition of the beds, you definitely will want to keep your pants or shorts on.....:eek: I dun recommend those unless you are with a local or at least have some basic conversant vietnamese ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
03-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Tink you still haven't experienced the magic of "sway tao" yet, go you sure get addicted one.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

I went to Le Duyen 2 and 4 before but still not addicted :D
This trip will experience something new and dangerous... 1 time meet 2 gals :p

snipeshot08
03-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Anyone here knows any websites for reliable online purchasing of birthday gift n delivery in HCMC??

Try this, they have both flowers & gifts, have used them more than 10 times in the past few years with no problems before, even to the provinces but gotta pay a bit more if they are out of town area.

Saigon Flowers - Deliver Flowers & Gifts to VietNam (http://www.saigonflowers.com)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-08-2009, 08:59 AM
I went to Le Duyen 2 and 4 before but still not addicted
This trip will experience something new and dangerous... 1 time meet 2 gals :p

Of course lah, this is because you haven't got those gals whom can get you addicted mah troi oi.......:D

You can lah, still young & dangerous:D, me old fart already wait cannot perform how.....:eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
03-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Thank u for volunteering ........:D

Mr Tua Hong aka Hurrricane88, take note we going on 8th nite ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

OK thank you...will msg you alias Tua Hong...BTW, PM where is this XYZ Disco:confused:...:)

naemlo
03-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Try this, they have both flowers & gifts, have used them more than 10 times in the past few years with no problems before, even to the provinces but gotta pay a bit more if they are out of town area.

Cam on Anh

Rick69U
03-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi Bros,

Can anyone recommend any good dance clubs in HCM? I am staying at the Sheraton hotel.

Thanks in advance.

XeDen
03-08-2009, 12:02 PM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Not only "Sway Tao", there are many things he hasn't tried in HCMC...

Wendella
03-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi Bros,

Can anyone recommend any good dance clubs in HCM? I am staying at the Sheraton hotel.

Thanks in advance.

That info is already on the board: go back to a posting by Hurricane 88 and find the link to "Entertainment" in his signature. It's for people like you we created this one. Enjoy. ;)

Hurricane88
03-08-2009, 01:08 PM
That info is already on the board: go back to a posting by Hurricane 88 and find the link to "Entertainment" in his signature. It's for people like you we created this one. Enjoy. ;)

cam on nhieu lam...:)

Jackboy
03-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Just arrived HCM, staying at A&Em 179 Ly Tu Trong.
Room at USD 35/ night.

Got a shock when I see a desk top in the room.
Can go Sammyboy surf internet until seow.

Somemore FOC.
Breakfast also free.

I love Vietnam's hotel.

Jackboy
03-08-2009, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=snipeshot08;3974758]those massage parlors especially in hotels (Caesar, Rang Dong..etc) you can wear your birthday suits inside but minimum covered with a towel {/QUOTE]

Oh...all these while when I visited the MPs in the hotels, I did not remove my shorts and I thought that was not allowed. The girls also did not ask me whether I want to take off my shorts.

I will make a trip to Rang Dong today. See how it goes. Will come back with a FR.

Sniper, thanks for the precious info....

naemlo
03-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Saigon Flowers - Deliver Flowers & Gifts to VietNam (http://www.saigonflowers.com)

This is good, I placed order online in the morning, at around 1400hrs, the gift arrived. :)

skyfree
03-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi,

Just arrived in HCMC, now in nhat ha hotel...

room for 40usd per night
quite clean and good service....
bigger room and good discount given on the spot

sad news is that she bluff me again, saying that cannot come already

think bo chap, go eat and then find ger liao...

think have to follow hurricane88 listing again

naemlo
03-08-2009, 06:17 PM
sad news is that she bluff me again, saying that cannot come already

"Again", learn from it n move on with life.... HCMC has so many pretty gers. :D

skyfree
03-08-2009, 06:24 PM
"Again", learn from it n move on with life.... HCMC has so many pretty gers. :D

yes, but dont know from where to start..

bro hurricane88 list of all the entertainment and food list, dont know which is food, which is entertainment?

ethanboy
03-08-2009, 08:04 PM

bro hurricane88 list of all the entertainment and food list, dont know which is food, which is entertainment?

i assumed your are lone ranger now and first time hcm?
I think the best you can do now is go "sway tao".
Go to le duyen, those hair saloon.
Coz i think its the best way to strike conversation with the girl.
You can have topics like where is the best disco now or where she frequent goes clubbing. Or ask her for some places to eat.
If can, u can easily smoothed her out to ask her bring you to club.
Most saloon girl knock off between 9-10pm.
If not go to those hai ba trung places, which wendella had a good fr on.
I think 91 got the most stars?
Worst comes to worst, ask the bellboy / security guard for girls.
But be warned QA is not varified.
Don't worry, its hard to be alone in hcm =)
Enjoy the beautiful sights in hcm.

Hurricane88
03-08-2009, 08:30 PM

Really think your mind is now in a mess and blank...the list of restaurants are stated clearly in the list and not sure why you just can't see...common cheer up...not the end of world...treat it as a blessing in disguise...:)

ethanboy
03-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Really think your mind is now in a mess and blank...the list of restaurants are stated clearly in the list and not sure why you just can't see...common cheer up...not the end of world...treat it as a blessing in disguise...:)

Bro, i think what he meant is under the titling "My Favorite A - Z Entertainment & Food in Saigon"

is a mixture of discos,ktv and restaurants

rewindd
03-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Hey bros,

be in hcm tomorrow till fri on some business. Not a laojiao there, but not first trip as well. Can juz move ard and hopefully not get lost kind... Hope to meet up with more friends only. Anyone free wanna meet up to hang out can juz pm me. Can be lim kopi, makan, wash hair, disco, massage, pub or anything...

Hurricane88
03-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Bro, i think what he meant is under the titling "My Favorite A - Z Entertainment & Food in Saigon"

is a mixture of discos,ktv and restaurants

That A to Z list is for ppl to explore la...the list of restaurants are all stated with the addresses...btw, alot of restaurants around the hotel he is staying now...where can be no food...Tan Hai Van restaurant also very close by...:)

XeDen
03-08-2009, 09:40 PM

Go out of Nhat Ha, make 2 right turns and just walk, U will see many joints of sway tao salon. cross a road, U will see Le Duyen 4.

Take a cab to Cab to 91 Hai Ba Trung, U can pick up the FL there. It is very near to Caravell Hotel. Out of Caravell, right turn... walk past a Hoang Long Restaurant and towards a traffic light. right turn at traffic light are the Hai Ba Trung rolls of bar... 49, 51, 91.............

Take a cab to Diamond Plaza, try to locate the Highland coffee. once you found the Highland coffee, U got many choices there too, you can go to 6B Club, a disco that open at 11am that is 6, Pham Ngoc Thach, just out of diamond plaza at the Highland coffee exit, right turn and walk straight. Opposite it is Napoly which has a live band at night.

Immediately out of diamond @ Highland coffee exit, walk straight along Alexandre road about 500m after Pasteur road, there is the famous window 4 cafe. Many chicks there too.

If you still require any more assistance and is willing to foot the bill, I can help by arranging you my American Viet Kieu to guide you. :D

asiancigar
03-08-2009, 10:47 PM
What is the exchange Rate now.... S$ to VND

Cheerz
AC

XeDen
04-08-2009, 12:33 AM
What is the exchange Rate now.... S$ to VND

Cheerz
AC

last week was 12770.l

Zaryl
04-08-2009, 02:09 AM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

wow you very faithful and used so many times liao.. I used it 3 times then gave up...I just sent her birthday wishes via SMS... :p until I find another gal then will do it again... :D

Zaryl
04-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Hey bros,

be in hcm tomorrow till fri on some business. ...

I will arrive Friday morning and if your departure is afternoon then maybe can still go for hair wash... :p

jackbl
04-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Have login and see that the price is quite expensive, quoted in US Dollars. This give me an idea to setup the same biz (for sgp bro) as them but cheaper price :)

wow you very faithful and used so many times liao.. I used it 3 times then gave up...I just sent her birthday wishes via SMS... :p until I find another gal then will do it again... :D

Zaryl
04-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Have login and see that the price is quite expensive, quoted in US Dollars. This give me an idea to setup the same biz (for sgp bro) as them but cheaper price :)

yes, the price is higher as compared to getting it locally. but then the convenience, safe delivery and online payment make up for it..

great, if you setup one then I will place my order.. :)

skyfree
04-08-2009, 02:44 AM
So sorry bro hurricane88 for the late posting,

could not get into sammyboyforum during night time at nhat ha hotel....
dont know why...

anyway, try finding le dyen 4 around my side, cannot find, so take taxi go down to 91 trung bar, took a ger to sit with me, lady drink 50k.....

was quoted USD 60 or 1.1m vietnam dong for short time, no long time.....

the bill was 950k vietnam dong....dont know is it too expensive.....

saw many ang mo guys there....

my friend girl challenged us to pool, if we lose, we pay 100k, we win, she strip....

let her win loh....

short fr:

she showered with me, giving me a bbbj in the shower, i clean her body and she clean mine.....

later we dried each other and start french kissing until on to the bed....i lick her nipple and she also lick my nipple, giving me a bbbj....

i made her so horny that i have not touch the bottom, she already so wet liao...

took condom and start bonk her, but condom not good kept falling off,

so i ask her to hj me as i was also tired.....

eject out and spray on her stomach...

she angry at me that i made her so horny...but i cannot bonk her until i cum in her pussy....

pardon me for the short written fr...

jackbl
04-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Thanks! I hv another biz in place liao.... I will call u personally to promote to u :) :D
great, if you setup one then I will place my order.. :)

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 07:43 AM
OK thank you...will msg you alias Tua Hong...BTW, PM where is this XYZ Disco:confused:..

Errrrrr if Club X is closed than we go Club Y, if closed also than go Club Z....:D

Just kiding bro :D, no such place.....:p will let u know on the 8th where....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Not only "Sway Tao", there are many things he hasn't tried in HCMC...

I oso mah, still waiting for you to bring me.....:D me want to sit inside your black car in HCM can or not??? than we go "tee-shi-kou" sak sak cum out of black car.....:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Oh...all these while when I visited the MPs in the hotels, I did not remove my shorts and I thought that was not allowed. The girls also did not ask me whether I want to take off my shorts.

I will make a trip to Rang Dong today. See how it goes. Will come back with a FR.

Sniper, thanks for the precious info....

They never ask u because actually its standard to wear the shorts, just that I like the feeling of bare hands on bare kar-chng :D normally they wun insist but just dun walk around the whole place bare naked :eek:

Another good place is Festival massage, one of their local joints, quite near to Bui Thi Xuan about 10 to 15mins walking distance, used to be my fav place last time when I need a quick non-penetrating release :D goot thing is they have the kimono for you to wear to walk around...

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 07:58 AM
This is good, I placed order online in the morning, at around 1400hrs, the gift arrived. :)

Your gift must have been expensive, faster than DHL neh.......:D

Once in a while I must contribute some real info, cannot always tok cock too much.....:o

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Hey bros,

be in hcm tomorrow till fri on some business. Not a laojiao there, but not first trip as well. Can juz move ard and hopefully not get lost kind... Hope to meet up with more friends only. Anyone free wanna meet up to hang out can juz pm me. Can be lim kopi, makan, wash hair, disco, massage, pub or anything...

You are too early liao, we still not there yet......:D

However got 1 permanently down there wan, c your luck go ka-chiao him, his nick starts with R***** :D cannot be too open or else he says arrows are FOC liao.....

On the other hand you can try link up with the Sky-very-Free whom just posted above :p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 08:06 AM
wow you very faithful and used so many times liao.. I used it 3 times then gave up...I just sent her birthday wishes via SMS... until I find another gal then will do it again... :D

Not all for my beloved lah bradder.....;) help another bro to send some...:o

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 08:09 AM

Okay then you recruit me to do your delivery since I go HCM every month swee bo????:D just dun sabo me put white powder inside can already.....:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-08-2009, 08:16 AM
took condom and start bonk her, but condom not good kept falling off, .

Next time better bring your own condoms from Sinkapor, theirs I tink is more for "big but jelly-like" ang mo pricks, not suitable for our more modest "fit and firm" asian pricks :p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
04-08-2009, 09:05 AM
will let u know on the 8th where....

PM you guys (who are going/station there) the address to meet for dinner on 8th. Then we see which disco to cheong :D

macfookie
04-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Just a quick question...for those hair salon like Dmax and Le Ngyen, can you choose which gal to wash hair for you? I was at Dmax yesterday and got a so-so looking gal to wash and massage. However I saw a few hottie that immediately arouse my attention. Too bad I wasnt asked the golden q. But I will definitely ask the hottie for their phone number.

Hurricane88
04-08-2009, 09:57 AM
So sorry bro hurricane88 for the late posting,

could not get into sammyboyforum during night time at nhat ha hotel....
dont know why...

anyway, try finding le dyen 4 around my side, cannot find, so take taxi go down to 91 trung bar, took a ger to sit with me, lady drink 50k.....

was quoted USD 60 or 1.1m vietnam dong for short time, no long time.....

the bill was 950k vietnam dong....dont know is it too expensive.....

saw many ang mo guys there....

my friend girl challenged us to pool, if we lose, we pay 100k, we win, she strip....

let her win loh....

short fr:

she showered with me, giving me a bbbj in the shower, i clean her body and she clean mine.....

later we dried each other and start french kissing until on to the bed....i lick her nipple and she also lick my nipple, giving me a bbbj....

i made her so horny that i have not touch the bottom, she already so wet liao...

took condom and start bonk her, but condom not good kept falling off,

so i ask her to hj me as i was also tired.....

eject out and spray on her stomach...

she angry at me that i made her so horny...but i cannot bonk her until i cum in her pussy....

pardon me for the short written fr...

hehehe...so it's not the gal but yourself couldn't perform...all the pent up anxiety and great expectation went to nought...if the gal is good and you like her then called her to ask her out today and tell her dun go to work and accompany you whole day...just pay her including the bar fine if she dun go to work for a day...:)

Hurricane88
04-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Errrrrr if Club X is closed than we go Club Y, if closed also than go Club Z....:D

Just kiding bro :D, no such place.....:p will let u know on the 8th where....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Got it liao...thank you...:)

skyfree
04-08-2009, 10:30 AM
hehehe...so it's not the gal but yourself couldn't perform...all the pent up anxiety and great expectation went to nought...if the gal is good and you like her then called her to ask her out today and tell her dun go to work and accompany you whole day...just pay her including the bar fine if she dun go to work for a day...:)

tomorrow, i going to dalat, think will be back on friday at hcmc,

too bad, i want long time, she offer only short time....

still want to find gers pretty, with big real busts....and long time also

91 trung bar, out of my list already,

have to go to other bars liao..

rewindd
04-08-2009, 03:56 PM
You are too early liao, we still not there yet......:D

However got 1 permanently down there wan, c your luck go ka-chiao him, his nick starts with R***** :D cannot be too open or else he says arrows are FOC liao.....

On the other hand you can try link up with the Sky-very-Free whom just posted above :p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Thanks for the advice!! The arrow u shoot is at *EAPER? I also cannot be too open... later he shoot me....

The sky very free going to dalat.... so our timing abit buay gum also.... we'll see how ba... anyway im with a friend who bo liao n wanna come here look look see see.... so at least im not alone...

iamjoker
04-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi all,

Going to Saigon end of this month, will stay in Pham Ngu Lou area, any place where I can hook up will Viet chicks around this area?

What's the market rate for ST and LT in Saigon?

Thanks and Regards

Rick69U
04-08-2009, 05:54 PM

Thanks bro for your help. Cheers:)

Wendella
04-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Next time better bring your own condoms from Sinkapor, theirs I tink is more for "big but jelly-like" ang mo pricks, not suitable for our more modest "fit and firm" asian pricks :p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Hey who you calling Jelly Like? I think some wishful thinking takes place down there on that rainy island. :D

Hurricane88
04-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey who you calling Jelly Like? I think some wishful thinking takes place down there on that rainy island. :D

hahaha...he meant no malice...just a respect to you and chiding ours being a little prick...:)

Jackboy
04-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Another good place is Festival massage, one of their local joints, quite near to Bui Thi Xuan about 10 to 15mins walking distance, ^_^

Just came back from Festival Massage. This place is actually not within walking distance from Bui Thi xuan. Cab from Le Duyen 3 to the place is about 20k dong.

Place is rather small compared to Vien Dong.
The massage girl given to me was in the syt category. Looks like a typical S'pore lian. Fair skin with rebonded and tinited hair. Grade her looks 7.5.
However, I couldnt released..she used too much baby oil liao...
But she allowed me to autoroam and kiss her breasts.
By the way, I asked her if I can remove my shorts but she kept saying no.

Damage : 110k (massage) + 300k (tips).

Festival, Vien Dong and Minh Tam should be under the same boss or group.

Festival Massage - 31, Cao Thang, Q3
Minh Tam Massage - 2B Le Quy Don, Q2
Vien Dong Massage - 275A Pham Ngu Lao St, Q1

Jackboy
04-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Would like to recommend a good restaurant seviong lunch buffet at very economical price of 110k d only. About Sing dollars $8.80.

A Buu Quan - 17 Bui Thi Xuan St, Q1.
Buffet for lunch only - 1030am to 2pm (Best to go around 11am to beat the lunch crowd.)

Restaurant opens until late hours.
Always go there for supper after clubbing.
Can see a lot of babes in big grps.

I always try the claypot frog prorridge there if I happen to stay at that area.
Last time when I saw the buffet price in the menu. I thought it was priced for each food serving only. Only today I realised that the buffet price is for eat all you can upon clarification with a waiter whio can speak some English.

In the buffet menu, there is a lot of those Zhi char stuff like what we have in Sg. Differnt types of fried rice, noodles, fried fish, shrimps, chicken, pork, different kinds of soup and many many more.

I ordered the Cantonese fried rice, Soup with minced pork and bean, fried cat fish, sauteed mud fish, mud craps, sauteed clams. I could have ordered more but the buffet because place was crowded with office ppl. Will go there try again tomorrow.

DrMartens
04-08-2009, 09:08 PM
To my dear Vlover,

Our Jackbro have already post the festival massage address liao,no need for me to go dig my namecard holder for you liao....
This place i would say it still my fav place cos i had a wonderful unforgettable massage by a syt....Oh ya this place was intro to me by our bro who had house arrest at the moment....i think you know who...hehe......:D

Just came back from Festival Massage. This place is actually not within walking distance from Bui Thi xuan. Cab from Le Duyen 3 to the place is about 20k dong.

Place is rather small compared to Vien Dong.
The massage girl given to me was in the syt category. Looks like a typical S'pore lian. Fair skin with rebonded and tinited hair. Grade her looks 7.5.
However, I couldnt released..she used too much baby oil liao...
But she allowed me to autoroam and kiss her breasts.
By the way, I asked her if I can remove my shorts but she kept saying no.

Damage : 110k (massage) + 300k (tips).

Festival, Vien Dong and Minh Tam should be under the same boss or group.

Festival Massage - 31, Cao Thang, Q3
Minh Tam Massage - 2B Le Quy Don, Q2
Vien Dong Massage - 275A Pham Ngu Lao St, Q1

Jackboy
04-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Just a quick question...for those hair salon like Dmax and Le Ngyen, can you choose which gal to wash hair for you?

Usually, there is a so called 'Manager' in the salon.
Just tell her you want to choose the lady.

Best time to come is around 10.30am.
If you arrive too early, the girls may still be upstairs doing their makeup and attire.

Have fun!!!:)

Jackboy
04-08-2009, 10:34 PM
anyway, try finding le dyen 4 around my side, cannot find,

Le Duyen 4 is located at 72-74 Truong Dinh.
It's very close to where you stay now.
Less than 5 mins walk.

Along the street, there are at least 4 beauty salons.

Jackboy
04-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Hi all,

Going to Saigon end of this month, will stay in Pham Ngu Lou area, any place where I can hook up will Viet chicks around this area?

What's the market rate for ST and LT in Saigon?

Thanks and Regards

Pham Ngu Lao was the first place I stayed when I visited HCM many years back. Didnt really like the place..as it is too touristy.
There are many bars located at that area but I feel that the viet girls there appeal more to the westerners.
You can also try the body massage at Vien Dong Hotel also located at Pham Ngu Lao.

Enjoy!!!

Hurricane88
05-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Pham Ngu Lao was the first place I stayed when I visited HCM many years back. Didnt really like the place..as it is too touristy.
There are many bars located at that area but I feel that the viet girls there appeal more to the westerners.
You can also try the body massage at Vien Dong Hotel also located at Pham Ngu Lao.

Enjoy!!!

Seems like you really chiong all the happening places in HCM...pls try contribute more...and comment on my list if possible...:)

mikemike
05-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Wah..1.6 million so free..haha..hows the weather in GL area..wuhahaha

To my dear Vlover,

Our Jackbro have already post the festival massage address liao,no need for me to go dig my namecard holder for you liao....
This place i would say it still my fav place cos i had a wonderful unforgettable massage by a syt....Oh ya this place was intro to me by our bro who had house arrest at the moment....i think you know who...hehe......:D

Wendella
05-08-2009, 12:40 PM
hahaha...he meant no malice...just a respect to you and chiding ours being a little prick...:)

Oh yeah, I know. I was pretending to be offended. Teasing. And teasing back. All just kidding. Tho come to think of it, it does feel a bit jelly like some days. ;)

SING_IN_HCMC
05-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Ha, in HCMC now.

Hooked this sales girl - 9/10 in my eyes.;)

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4067/img0015t.jpg

SING_IN_HCMC
05-08-2009, 04:32 PM
1 more photo, same girl, different angle, diff hairstyles:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6315/img0018n.jpg

Dun ask abt contacts....I am still working hard at doing what a man supposed to do.:D:D

Reaper
05-08-2009, 04:43 PM

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6315/img0018n.jpg

Dun ask abt contacts....I am still working hard at doing what a man supposed to do.:D:D

Congrats. She looks like a keeper. wish you many many sucess....;)

jackbl
05-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I have another biz partner in HCM doing the delivery liao... I dun hv so much $$$ to buy white powder leh.... Next time the big group meeting then i will promote my new biz to you big bros...
Okay then you recruit me to do your delivery since I go HCM every month swee bo????:D just dun sabo me put white powder inside can already.....:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

jackbl
05-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Good luck, her looks not bad leh... Do Sporean proud!!! :D

SING_IN_HCMC
05-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Congrats. She looks like a keeper. wish you many many sucess....;)

Tks bro. One more picture to share:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4003/img0222ibg.jpg

She s from Mekong, living alone in HCMC. She agreesto be my du tien toc dai...:rolleyes:

SING_IN_HCMC
05-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Good luck, her looks not bad leh... Do Sporean proud!!! :D

Ok, will carry the Sillipore flags high.....:cool:

If one round fires away, I will report to you SIR!!

SING_IN_HCMC
05-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Sitrep:

The pictures above lets call her M.

Was at Pham Ngu Lao KLKL last nite and then suddenly M called. Met her for late dinner somewhere at Q3 (i stay at Q1). She brought her so-called sister N along (who is none other than her room-mate. Room-mate is passable, a bit short though). We parted at abt 12 am.

This morning, just had a long tea session with M. She told me many "secrets" of her and we agreed to keep whatever secrets secret. M said her room-mate actually likes me (hahha) after I showed M an email the room-mate (N) sent me. N wants to meet me for dinner tonight. I was testing M if she is ok. She asks me to go ahead, but let her know what transpires. M promises to act blur when N returns after meeting me.

(Sounds complicated, these VN gals!!)

OK, I will proceed with having dinner with N, and then reports to M (to score points with M and to maybe, make M jealous a bit. My focus is M, I must remember!!)

Reaper
05-08-2009, 05:47 PM
She agreesto be my du tien toc dai...:rolleyes:

Very expensive dictionary.....:p

Sitrep:

This morning, just had a long tea session with M. She told me many "secrets" of her and we agreed to keep whatever secrets secret. M said her room-mate actually likes me (hahha) after I showed M an email the room-mate (N) sent me. N wants to meet me for dinner tonight. I was testing M if she is ok. She asks me to go ahead, but let her know what transpires. M promises to act blur when N returns after meeting me.

For all you know she is testing you....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

pho24
05-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Sitrep:
OK, I will proceed with having dinner with N, and then reports to M (to score points with M and to maybe, make M jealous a bit. My focus is M, I must remember!!)

qrs is would she trust you whom she just met or her room mate (chi) ?

snipeshot08
05-08-2009, 07:35 PM
PM you guys (who are going/station there) the address to meet for dinner on 8th. Then we see which disco to cheong :D

You haven't PM me I already know where you want to go for dinner lah troi oi......:D

Dun worry we will sure support our Sinkapor entrepreneurs :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the advice!! The arrow u shoot is at *EAPER? I also cannot be too open... later he shoot me....

The sky very free going to dalat.... so our timing abit buay gum also.... we'll see how ba... anyway im with a friend who bo liao n wanna come here look look see see.... so at least im not alone...

I neber say hor :D......can be Rocker, can be Rapier, can be Ripple neh...:D

You know I know can liao........kekekekekeke:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-08-2009, 07:39 PM

Ehhh??? I tot you are a Sinkaporean Viet Kieu living in HCM with an Ang-Mo name????:eek::D

Kekekeke, at least you learnt what is an "Ang-Mo";)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-08-2009, 07:43 PM

I dun have the card anymore, but unless you tell me they have shifted????:confused: cannot be, I always walk there from Sunflower, unless you are those that consider walking from Bui Thi Xuan to Ben Thanh is far than I understand liao....;) me can walk Ngyyen Trai from D1 to D5 no problemo, ask those that walk with me before, especially my BIL-VK :D

From But Thi Xuan head down to where the Coopmart is, than turn right and walk down, you will find the Hospital on your right, look diagonally across and you will see a black 3 to 4 storey building with a Cafe, go that street and walk down a bit more you will find Festival Massage on the left side of the street, in front is a Deli shop.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-08-2009, 07:50 PM
To my dear Vlover,

Finally you posted, want to give you 8 SHOTS also difficult :D

Okay already up you liao, you will need 4 more to get your Rep Power ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I have another biz partner in HCM doing the delivery liao... I dun hv so much $$$ to buy white powder leh.... Next time the big group meeting then i will promote my new biz to you big bros...

Thats why you salah liao Mr Jackbl, your partner in HCM can only deliver those they can buy in HCM available off the shelves, mine service is personally take your client's gift bought IN Sinkapor or other cuntry than Vietnam and than delivered there ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Jackboy
05-08-2009, 09:05 PM
I dun have the card anymore, but unless you tell me they have shifted????:confused: cannot be, I always walk there from Sunflower, unless you are those that consider walking from Bui Thi Xuan to Ben Thanh is far than I understand liao....;) me can walk Ngyyen Trai from D1 to D5 no problemo, ask those that walk with me before, especially my BIL-VK :D
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

IMO..walking along the streets in saigon is not as easy as walking in Bangkok. Here the roads are chaotic..its not easy to cross the road junctions as the motor vehicles do not give way even you have the right of way. Also the roadsides are always blocked by the motorbikes or rubbish and for the past few days the weather was terrible, it was raining on and off like turning the tap water. You definitely wont want to catch the rain and fall sick during your holidays here.

Taking the cab is cheap and easy. Starting fare only 9,500d abt 80 cents sing only. Hailing a cab is very easy and I always choose Malinh and Vinasun taxis..just show the driver the written address with block no, street name and district no. and you wont go wrong. The drivers will definitely able to find the place as long as its not too far or deserted.

Cheers...

Jackboy
05-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Seems like you really chiong all the happening places in HCM...pls try contribute more...and comment on my list if possible...:)

OKay.. decided to put my personal comments in your list of places in order of Food, Casinos, Bars/Clubs, Massage, Hotels. My comments are in red font :

Food
Quan An Ngon
138, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street,
Ben Nghe Ward, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel - 08 825 7179
Call for reservations is a MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!
## Place is always crowded and hot. Lots of tourist there. Lond waiting time and food so so only. Not a idea place to bring your BX along.

Pho Ngheu Huong Thanh
276, Le Thanh Ton
P. Ben Thanh
Quan 1
Tel: 8 23 77 88
Open from 0700 to 2300
**selling Viet clam noodles
## Good business. Air –con. Always got crowd. But I find the food so so only. 100 % water melon juice without ice for 10k dong only.

BBQ Garden
135 A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 1 HCMC Vietnam
Open everyday 7AM-11PM
Tel (84.8) 3823 33 40
Barbecue Garden
## Not a bad place for bbq but food quite expensive.. IMO.

Quan 94,
84 Dinh Tien Hoang, P.Dakao, Q1.
Every based on crab ... tamarind crab, steam crab, tang hoon crab etc etc.
Again, can't compared to your S'pore / M'sian cooking. But if you based here and somehow got craving for crab, guess tis is the nearest you can get.
## Can forget about this place. Crabs dishes are so so only. And also the way they cooked does not suits Singaporean taste.

Jackboy
05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Casinos -

Jokers Club is located @ No. 01 Ngo Duc Ke St. Q1. - not at New World Hotel.
The one located at New World Hotel is called Club Royale.

Good place to gamble as the min. bets are not as big as Club Royale.
Can pass time playing the slot machine or Barracat.
Please note that in most casinos, the food and drinks on the menu are free but usually have to wait a very long time for food. Once I waited half an hour for my pork chop at Club Royale.

Casino Palazzo located at Sheraton Hotel - offers the best food and variety. But again waiitng time is long but many syts working there.

Jackboy
05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Bars, Clubs -

Apocalypse Now Bar Cafe - 2B,C,D Thi Sach St Ben Nghe Ward, D1
#Many farangs there. The FLs appeal more to westerners. But they played good music.

Barocco Club - 264B Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, D3
# Nice place to club nit music too loud. Sevice there is tip top. Quite a good handful of PRs.

Gossip Club - 79 Tran Hung Dao, D1 - COLOR="red"]Vietnam - HCM
# Best time to come around 10.30pm. FLs are always standing at the bar counter.[/COLOR]

International Tourist Club Catwalk KTV - 76 Le Lai St, D1
# expensive place- Tips for hostess US20, mummy US10, hostess to sit with you per hour I think is US15 if I can remember. They have 2 sections. Hall got live abnd ans the other section is open hall karaoke. And the rest are KTV rooms.
Some girls can be take out for ST after they finish work abt 1am.
St – US 150, LT – too ex
Good place to bring yr clients for R&R.

Liquid Club - 104 Hai Ba Trung, D1
# Love this place…they played good music.. got very hot dancers on the platforms. PRs are playable. Can hug hug..kiss kiss… You can also buy drinks for the dancers.
Quan Nuong Vietnamese BBQ - 29-31 Ton That Thiep, D1
# - Not a bad place for bbq. I love the steamed crab there. Not too ex.

RIO Club / Nam My Entertainment Club - 131 Ton That Dam St, D1
#- good place for drinking during weekends. There are switsuit fashion shows during the weekends. Also got handful of PRs there.

Saigon Face (previously Ozone) @ 125 Tran Quoc Thao Q3
# good place to see and to be seen. Girls dressed to kill. Can see many many babes there. Bit got no PR. Place is smallish and service so so only.

Sixteen Club last nite @ 16 Le Quy Don, P6, Q3
I would recommend Napoly located at 7, Pham Ngoc Thach, Q3. Place is more posh then Club 16 and PRs are better looking. Best time to go is around 8.30pm. You may not able to find a gd sitting place if you come in later than 9pm.

Please note that in most clubs or discos, you will require to tip the PRs between 100k to 200k dong if they sit with you for long.

Sushi Bar - outlet 1) 54-56 Nguyen Trai St, D1, Zen Plaza 5th floor
outlet 2) 2 Le Thanh Ton D1
outlet 3) 3A Ton Duc Thang. D1 (Next to Legend Hotel) It shares the same plot of land as Cage
# IMO these places are expensive compared to the Sake Sushi we have in Sg.
But good place to bring yr BX along to impress her.

Vic - 55 Ho Xuan Hong, Ward 6, D3
# this place is crap. It’s a pool bar woith KTV hall upstairs.
Arrived at 9pm one night. The girls did not hieu me as if I am transparent.
Ordered fried kway Tiao there as I thought they serve food.
They actually bought take away food from Lion City Restaurant and when the food comes turns out cold and solid.
Paid like 200k dong there for the food, one bottle of Heinekenn and one pool game with the PR.

NICE Karaoke:
340 nguyen Thi Minh Khai P5 Q3.
# It is a decent KTV place like the Kbox in Sg. But the rooms are huge compared to the ones in Sg. The smallest room is already bigger than some of the standard room in the 2 stars hotel. Good place to bring your bx and her friends along. Expect to pay about 500k dong for few hours session, some food and tidbits. Maintly veit songs. They also have chinese and Eng songs.

4 Trong 1 (4 in 1) Niteclub - Hau Giang street, on the left just before reaching the bridge. It's a little ways past the big Cho Lon market in District 5. I don't have the street number but if you drive out that way, it's impossible to miss. On the left as you head west, before the last bridge before the bridge -- and all lit up in bright neon.
# place is located at No. 253 or 255, Hau Giang Street, Q5.
its quite a distance from Q1. Good place to chill out. Not very packed or crowded.

Jackboy
05-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Massage

Barber shop including massage
Le Duyen 1, 49 Thu Khoa Huan, P Ben Thanh, Quan 1 Ph: 825 0494
Le Duyen 2, 145 Cong Quynh, P Pham Ngu Lao, Quan 1 Ph:920 2023
Le Duyen 3, 98 Bui Thi Xuan, P Ben Thanh, Quan 1 Ph:839 7532
Le Duyen 4, 72-74 Truong Dinh Quan 1 Ph: 3822 1678

# Would recommend Le Duyen 3 and 4. The first 2 are the smaller ones and therefore less girls for you to choose. For Le Duyen 4, they will massage you in a private room but you still pay same fee of 100k dong. Have sauna, steam bath and showers upstairs. Got to pay a bit more to enjoy the facilities

Jackboy
05-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Hotels

M2M Hotel
19B Bui Thi Xuan st, Dist 1
Tel: 9252676/9250242
Emal: [email protected]
Room Rate: USD$25/USD$30/USD$45
#Used to be my fav place.. as the floors in the rooms and corridors are carpetted. Looks posh. But no safe box. Last time they used to serve very good buffet breakfast. However the last time I stayed there in June, no more bf only cooked instant noodles!!! Also very noisy if you are staying in the room facing the construction site.

Sophia Hotel
36-38 Thái Văn Lung, F.Bến Nghé, Q.1, Tp.HCM
Telephone: (+84-8) 38256972 fax (+84-8) 38256971
SBF member - USD35 (PM AsianCigar to book)
# stayed there for 2 nights before. The room is like USD40 plus.
Ideal palce to stay if you like the Hai Ba Trung or central area
But did not see any beauty salons there.

## As for guest friendly hotels, its best to call or email them to check first.
Some hotels are okay during the last time but policies change after period of time or during major holidays
Like Sunflower hotel. Last time I brought a girl for LT but the recept can only allow her to stay until 10pm.

Best bet for guest friendly hotels would be A&em hotels ..all rooms have safe boxes. and Lien Ann Hotel w/o safe box. But Lien Ann hotel is located very close to the home of men in green. Know what I mean..

Wendella
05-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Ehhh??? I tot you are a Sinkaporean Viet Kieu living in HCM with an Ang-Mo name????:eek::D

Kekekeke, at least you learnt what is an "Ang-Mo";)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Heh heh. Nope. American. My first girlfriend was Chinese though. My wife is VN. Yes I guess I'll never think of my little friend in quite the same way again. ;)

Wendella
05-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Bars, Clubs -

Apocalypse Now Bar Cafe - 2B,C,D Thi Sach St Ben Nghe Ward, D1
#Many farangs there. The FLs appeal more to westerners. But they played good music.

Barocco Club - 264B Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, D3
# Nice place to club nit music too loud. Sevice there is tip top. Quite a good handful of PRs.

Gossip Club - 79 Tran Hung Dao, D1 - COLOR="red"]Vietnam - HCM
# Best time to come around 10.30pm. FLs are always standing at the bar counter.[/COLOR]

International Tourist Club Catwalk KTV - 76 Le Lai St, D1
# expensive place- Tips for hostess US20, mummy US10, hostess to sit with you per hour I think is US15 if I can remember. They have 2 sections. Hall got live abnd ans the other section is open hall karaoke. And the rest are KTV rooms.
Some girls can be take out for ST after they finish work abt 1am.
St – US 150, LT – too ex
Good place to bring yr clients for R&R.

Liquid Club - 104 Hai Ba Trung, D1
# Love this place…they played good music.. got very hot dancers on the platforms. PRs are playable. Can hug hug..kiss kiss… You can also buy drinks for the dancers.
Quan Nuong Vietnamese BBQ - 29-31 Ton That Thiep, D1
# - Not a bad place for bbq. I love the steamed crab there. Not too ex.

RIO Club / Nam My Entertainment Club - 131 Ton That Dam St, D1
#- good place for drinking during weekends. There are switsuit fashion shows during the weekends. Also got handful of PRs there.

Saigon Face (previously Ozone) @ 125 Tran Quoc Thao Q3
# good place to see and to be seen. Girls dressed to kill. Can see many many babes there. Bit got no PR. Place is smallish and service so so only.

Sixteen Club last nite @ 16 Le Quy Don, P6, Q3
I would recommend Napoly located at 7, Pham Ngoc Thach, Q3. Place is more posh then Club 16 and PRs are better looking. Best time to go is around 8.30pm. You may not able to find a gd sitting place if you come in later than 9pm.

Please note that in most clubs or discos, you will require to tip the PRs between 100k to 200k dong if they sit with you for long.

Sushi Bar - outlet 1) 54-56 Nguyen Trai St, D1, Zen Plaza 5th floor
outlet 2) 2 Le Thanh Ton D1
outlet 3) 3A Ton Duc Thang. D1 (Next to Legend Hotel) It shares the same plot of land as Cage
# IMO these places are expensive compared to the Sake Sushi we have in Sg.
But good place to bring yr BX along to impress her.

Vic - 55 Ho Xuan Hong, Ward 6, D3
# this place is crap. It’s a pool bar woith KTV hall upstairs.
Arrived at 9pm one night. The girls did not hieu me as if I am transparent.
Ordered fried kway Tiao there as I thought they serve food.
They actually bought take away food from Lion City Restaurant and when the food comes turns out cold and solid.
Paid like 200k dong there for the food, one bottle of Heinekenn and one pool game with the PR.

NICE Karaoke:
340 nguyen Thi Minh Khai P5 Q3.
# It is a decent KTV place like the Kbox in Sg. But the rooms are huge compared to the ones in Sg. The smallest room is already bigger than some of the standard room in the 2 stars hotel. Good place to bring your bx and her friends along. Expect to pay about 500k dong for few hours session, some food and tidbits. Maintly veit songs. They also have chinese and Eng songs.

4 Trong 1 (4 in 1) Niteclub - Hau Giang street, on the left just before reaching the bridge. It's a little ways past the big Cho Lon market in District 5. I don't have the street number but if you drive out that way, it's impossible to miss. On the left as you head west, before the last bridge before the bridge -- and all lit up in bright neon.
# place is located at No. 253 or 255, Hau Giang Street, Q5.
its quite a distance from Q1. Good place to chill out. Not very packed or crowded.

This is great. How were the PR girls at 4/1? Haven't been there in a long time. It used to be a regular spot for us. We nearly had a group to go there once (Reaper organizing) but it fell thru last minute.

I think breaking the list up into categories like you just did might be a good next step -- seems easier to use that way. All the discos together. All the bars. Restaurants. Karaokes. Etc. My roundup of those Hello Darling bars could get attached (and expanded upon by kind souls like yourself).

jackbl
06-08-2009, 01:03 AM
It's Tu Dien
She s from Mekong, living alone in HCMC. She agreesto be my du tien toc dai...:rolleyes:

jackbl
06-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Lidat I have a new biz partner in you liao :D :)
Thats why you salah liao Mr Jackbl, your partner in HCM can only deliver those they can buy in HCM available off the shelves, mine service is personally take your client's gift bought IN Sinkapor or other cuntry than Vietnam and than delivered there ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

idgaf
06-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Sitrep:

The pictures above lets call her M.

Was at Pham Ngu Lao KLKL last nite and then suddenly M called. Met her for late dinner somewhere at Q3 (i stay at Q1). She brought her so-called sister N along (who is none other than her room-mate. Room-mate is passable, a bit short though). We parted at abt 12 am.

(Sounds complicated, these VN gals!!)

Yes! VN girls are complicated & they can lie very well. Worse of all they are very collective & work in packs.

M is you using her wing girl N to game you. She will test you whether you can keep M's secret etc. Don't get delusions of grandeur! You cannot use N to make M jealous ... she has been sent by M to probe you. She will likely throw herself at you & see whether you bite. If you bite you will be relegated to B-Status. They will only go out with you when their A Team not around & leach you at every turn.

Decide who you want & don't lose sight of the Gold!

jackbl
06-08-2009, 01:37 AM
From BTX walk down towards Cong Quynh. Turn right and walk straight, towards Nguyen Thi Minh Khai. And straight ahead is Cao Thang... I guess the journey takes about 15min ba :)

From But Thi Xuan head down to where the Coopmart is, than turn right and walk down, you will find the Hospital on your right, look diagonally across and you will see a black 3 to 4 storey building with a Cafe, go that street and walk down a bit more you will find Festival Massage on the left side of the street, in front is a Deli shop.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

jackbl
06-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Are we entitled to the f&b if we didnt gamble?

Please note that in most casinos, the food and drinks on the menu are free but usually have to wait a very long time for food. Once I waited half an hour for my pork chop at Club Royale.

Casino Palazzo located at Sheraton Hotel - offers the best food and variety. But again waiitng time is long but many syts working there.

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 02:51 AM

Yes, you can pretend to walk around the casino. But the girls will urge you to play the games and food is a long wait. Suggest that you change some US dollars and take yr time playing the slot games while waiting for your food. IMO..the casno at Sheraton Hotel serves the best food. You can order appetiser, Main course and dessert. Have not been there for quite some time. Dont know whether menu changed or not.

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 02:56 AM
How were the PR girls at 4/1?

I think breaking the list up into categories like you just did might be a good next step -- seems easier to use that way. All the discos together. All the bars. Restaurants. Karaokes. Etc. My roundup of those Hello Darling bars could get attached (and expanded upon by kind souls like yourself).

4 in 1 club - yep.there are quite a handful of PR girls. Most of them cant speak any English. However, I met one who can speak some teo chew few months back. Manged to con one PR there to enjoy LT with me few months back. there are also dancers on the stage. Service also tip top as there isnt much crowd there. Good place to chill out. But quite a long distance from Dist 1.

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 03:06 AM
Liquid - 104 Hai Ba Trung, Q1.

Was there for a few drinks with my viet girl just now. Wow the dancers wearing bikini top and mini skirts were dammn super HOT HOT HOT!!! At least 8/10 with their looks and figure. Their legs were so damn fair, long, slender and smooth. They are like AYE to ECP stretching from Tuas to Changi. Saw a grp of chee hong guys buying them drinks. Some more the dancers can hug one. It a pity I was with my girl..if not will buy them drinks to sian them liao. Will definitely come back for more next time.

Besides the dancers, the PRs were also looking good and playable. Saw some of the viet guys hugging and kissing them. My saliva kept dripping as I watched the dancers on stage. They looked so sexy with the way they swayed their hips. I wished I can hug them too. What a Waste!!!

Guys if you are there...just look for the long haired captain ..tell him that you want to buy drinks for the dancers and they will definitely come to you.

Good Luck!!!

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 03:15 AM

Its a fantastic idea..But have read some negative comments in the past posts. It would be great to group them into these categories. Easy to find what you need. The search engine is not effective as sometimes it cant direct you to the right page with the post u looking for. And always see newbies kept posting the same questions over and over again.

I myself have read all the posts in the thread. As I come across any new or good places. I will copy and paste them into my own personal black book of cheonging in Saigon.

I will be heading to LOS..Pattaya tomorrow for 4 days. I miss the agogo bars there....especially Supergirl, Superbaby and Angel Witch.. I will also be posting some FR in the Pattaya thread.

Tony Stark
06-08-2009, 03:59 AM

Was there for a few drinks with my viet girl just now. Wow the dancers wearing bikini top and mini skirts were dammn super HOT HOT HOT!!! At least 8/10 with their looks and figure. Their legs were so damn fair, long, slender and smooth. They are like AYE to ECP stretching from Tuas to Changi. Saw a grp of chee hong guys buying them drinks. Some more the dancers can hug one. It a pity I was with my girl..if not will buy them drinks to sian them liao. Will definitely come back for more next time.

Besides the dancers, the PRs were also looking good and playable. Saw some of the viet guys hugging and kissing them. My saliva kept dripping as I watched the dancers on stage. They looked so sexy with the way they swayed their hips. I wished I can hug them too. What a Waste!!!

Guys if you are there...just look for the long haired captain ..tell him that you want to buy drinks for the dancers and they will definitely come to you.

Good Luck!!!

Just watch out for that faggot bald headed manager! He still there? :rolleyes:

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 08:18 AM
IMO..walking along the streets in saigon is not as easy as walking in Bangkok. Here the roads are chaotic..its not easy to cross the road junctions as the motor vehicles do not give way even you have the right of way. Also the roadsides are always blocked by the motorbikes or rubbish and for the past few days the weather was terrible, it was raining on and off like turning the tap water. You definitely wont want to catch the rain and fall sick during your holidays here.

Taking the cab is cheap and easy. Starting fare only 9,500d abt 80 cents sing only. Hailing a cab is very easy and I always choose Malinh and Vinasun taxis..just show the driver the written address with block no, street name and district no. and you wont go wrong. The drivers will definitely able to find the place as long as its not too far or deserted.

Cheers...

I tink you are confused between the terms "within walking distance" and "unable to walk the distance", what you have stated is that you are unable to walk the distance because of your view that there are many obstacles and not that it is not within walking distance.

Personally and also quite a number of us here in this thread likes to walk around SG cause it gives us a chance to see more especially if you are looking for some specialty clothes along Nguyen Trai. I walk around in all countries I go to regardless of where, and there are only a teensy bit countries I have not gone to yet given my age and frequent travelling for both work and leisure.

There is no such thing as right of way in SG, its a matter of small having more clout in case of any accidents, as in accidents between motorbike and car, the car will have problems, in accidents between pedestrians and motorbike, the motorbike will have problems. I have learnt a long way back to just walk slowly across all streets and let the motorbikes meander around me, while looking out for only the cars and buses.

BTW you might want to check your sources on the starting cab fare, it have already increased about 30% since more than 1 year ago for both Mailinh & Vinasun, what you have stated may apply only to those very old cabs still on the road.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 08:22 AM
Heh heh. Nope. American. My first girlfriend was Chinese though. My wife is VN. Yes I guess I'll never think of my little friend in quite the same way again. ;)

Actually I know lah cause you did post something much earlier about your background, just pulling your "third" leg......:D

Better take goot care of your "little friend", given the age we are now better make goot use of it as much as possible....:p thats my motto "Enjoy ourselves while we still can, so much things to do, so little time......."

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 08:25 AM
From BTX walk down towards Cong Quynh. Turn right and walk straight, towards Nguyen Thi Minh Khai. And straight ahead is Cao Thang... I guess the journey takes about 15min ba :)

You much better than me, at least still can remember the road names :o

Me take only 10 minutes only hor, cause I'm so damn used to walking fast but sometimes look a bit cartoon as everybody walking so slow :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

vlover
06-08-2009, 08:26 AM

Aiyo.. nowadays he very active in GL area already.. start to plan to buy another 1.6 million for his 'ginseng' already..:D

To my dear Vlover,

This place i would say it still my fav place cos i had a wonderful unforgettable massage by a syt....Oh ya this place was intro to me by our bro who had house arrest at the moment....i think you know who...hehe......

On my upcoming trip, I will go try.. you better make sure its not like the other time at D'max or else I will never see you again...

me can walk Ngyyen Trai from D1 to D5 no problemo, ask those that walk with me before
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

You are commando ma.. We all downgrade already, everywhere is HCM oso taxi.. :p

Regards,
vlover

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 08:27 AM

Just to add-on, the food at the Casino in New World is not free even if you are a genuine gambler :(

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 08:31 AM
On my upcoming trip, I will go try.. you better make sure its not like the other time at D'max or else I will never see you again...

You are commando ma.. We all downgrade already, everywhere is HCM oso taxi.. :p

Regards,
vlover

You beginning go there also very adventurous mah, walk around everywhere, now got paunch liao so downgrade huh???? kekekeke:D

When you going?? How cum no sound no picture one, I want to go with you to Dmax and see the priceless look on the gal's face after your ask the GQ.... :D just make sure you dun bring me to Hollan.... :eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 08:36 AM
It's Tu Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC
She s from Mekong, living alone in HCMC. She agreesto be my du tien toc dai...

Maybe he really means his "long hair with enough $$$$$" leh :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

sexlegend
06-08-2009, 09:43 AM
...the casno at Sheraton Hotel serves the best food. You can order appetiser, Main course and dessert. Have not been there for quite some time. Dont know whether menu changed or not.

Just to add a bit more infor.

At Sheraton, if you are non-regular, you will be issued a temporary card where you are given points for the games that you play. The points can then be used to redeem the F&B.

For those regulars, they have the membership card to order F&B. And usually those regulars are recognised by the Mgrs ... so, even they don't flash their cards, also got served with F&B.

SING_IN_HCMC
06-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Yes! VN girls are complicated & they can lie very well. Worse of all they are very collective & work in packs.

M is you using her wing girl N to game you. She will test you whether you can keep M's secret etc. Don't get delusions of grandeur! You cannot use N to make M jealous ... she has been sent by M to probe you. She will likely throw herself at you & see whether you bite. If you bite you will be relegated to B-Status. They will only go out with you when their A Team not around & leach you at every turn.

Decide who you want & don't lose sight of the Gold!

Yes, I am still alert...haha
anyway, did what I did (no naughty stuff) last nite with N. N asked a few questions abt M and of course my mouth was zipped. Haha

Hurricane88
06-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Its a fantastic idea..But have read some negative comments in the past posts. It would be great to group them into these categories. Easy to find what you need. The search engine is not effective as sometimes it cant direct you to the right page with the post u looking for. And always see newbies kept posting the same questions over and over again.

I myself have read all the posts in the thread. As I come across any new or good places. I will copy and paste them into my own personal black book of cheonging in Saigon.

Great effort to split them...newbies will still post their questions to ask because they dun bother to read the past posts...dun have links to all your posts...:)

Reaper
06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Casinos -

Jokers Club is located @ No. 01 Ngo Duc Ke St. Q1. - not at New World Hotel.
The one located at New World Hotel is called Club Royale..

I think you have it mixed-up.

Club Royale (KTV/BAR) located in the anexx of Riverside Rennasaince is the name of the KTV BAR located at 1 Ngo Duc Ke. The casino located in Cub Royale is called Joker's.

CatWalk (KTV/DISCO/PUB) is located in the annex building of New World Hotel. The casino located in Catwalk is called Chats.

Both are owned by a company called ITC. Catwalk is the bigger flashier property compared to Club Royale.

Wendella
06-08-2009, 12:21 PM
4 in 1 club - yep.there are quite a handful of PR girls. Most of them cant speak any English. However, I met one who can speak some teo chew few months back. Manged to con one PR there to enjoy LT with me few months back. there are also dancers on the stage. Service also tip top as there isnt much crowd there. Good place to chill out. But quite a long distance from Dist 1.

Yes quite a ways out, definitely. I like that though, it feels like you're going into the heart of the locals scene -- more adventurous than all these D1, D3, D5 spots. You're likely the only foreigner there, stand out from the crowd and get extra attention for that. I remember going there the first time, walking in the door inside and being stunned by how a place like this could exist so far out there in the middle of nowhere. Heinekens were under 30,000 then (2005?) and bottles quite cheap too. It's come up since then though. But the girls, to me, seem less hardened/jaded than in the more downtown spots... and they looked just as good if not better. Also there's so many of them that there's good turnover -- usually will be a few new girls every time you go. Back in 2005-6, we'd decided that it was the best spot in town, hands down -- our own little secret huge club.

It wasn't quiet when we went. Did you go during the week?

VietnamLover
06-08-2009, 12:26 PM

Here is the exact address for Bar 4 Trong 1.
Address: 259, Hau Giang Street, Ward 5, District 6, Ho Chi Minh City

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 01:11 PM
[B]BTW you might want to check your sources on the starting cab fare, it have already increased about 30% since more than 1 year ago for both Mailinh & Vinasun, what you have stated may apply only to those very old cabs still on the road.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

I been taking Malinh oand Vinasun cabs from point to point for the past few days. Confirmed starting fare is 9,500d to 10,000d only. It used to be 12000d when I was here in June.

Cheers..

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Just watch out for that faggot bald headed manager! He still there? :rolleyes:

Oh... didnt watch out for that faggot. My eyes were glued on the hot dancers and PRs instead.

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Just to add-on, the food at the Casino in New World is not free even if you are a genuine gambler :(

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

The last time when I was there in June. The food & drinks were free. Will check out this place again later to confirm.

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 01:17 PM
I think you have it mixed-up.

Club Royale (KTV/BAR) located in the anexx of Riverside Rennasaince is the name of the KTV BAR located at 1 Ngo Duc Ke. The casino located in Cub Royale is called Joker's.

CatWalk (KTV/DISCO/PUB) is located in the annex building of New World Hotel. The casino located in Catwalk is called Chats.

Both are owned by a company called ITC. Catwalk is the bigger flashier property compared to Club Royale.

Sorry about the mixed up.

They also have a website :

Nightclub.vn | Home (http://nightclub.vn/index.php?newlang=english)

Reaper
06-08-2009, 03:05 PM
I been taking Malinh oand Vinasun cabs from point to point for the past few days. Confirmed starting fare is 9,500d to 10,000d only. It used to be 12000d when I was here in June.

Cheers..

The increase over the past year was due to the rise in Crude oil prices. Now that it has stabilised, the govt instructed all the cab companies to reduce their prices. This being vietnam, it takes a bit of time. You can take 2 vinasun taxis, one is VND9500, the other can be VND1200. You ask the cab driver why, he will give you 1001 reasons why the price is not reduced

Oh... didnt watch out for that faggot. My eyes were glued on the hot dancers and PRs instead.

I can intro the dancers to you. I know them on a personal level. Carrot knows why ;)

The last time when I was there in June. The food & drinks were free. Will check out this place again later to confirm.

All casinos provide free food and beverage. 3 years ago, catwalk will charge you for the food in the casino but that has changed in the past 2 years. Sheratn Palazzo's food is the best because the food is prep by the hotel's coffee house and Mojo restaurant.

Just wanted to correct it thats all, no worries....

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 03:17 PM

Cheers..

I was there less than 3 weeks back and it was still 12000 dong, seems that its goot news indeed :D Anyway I will be there again in 2 days time ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
06-08-2009, 03:20 PM

All casinos provide free food and beverage.

Well we made the same assumption when we went down with Metro-Man's relatives (they gamble machiam no need money one :D), end-up they presented the bill for the 2 plates of fried rice & 3 drinks when we were about to leave :(

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Wendella
06-08-2009, 04:49 PM
The search engine is not effective as sometimes it cant direct you to the right page with the post u looking for.

Yes I had the same experience -- if I did a search, the results page would have a link to the post I was seeking, but clicking on that link took me to a different page in the thread than the one that had that post on it. There seemed to be some glitch in the programming of it. It would take me back to a place in the thread that was NEAR the post, but not to the same page. So I'd need to go back to the search page again, take note of the exact time/date of which post it was, then click the link again, then go back a page or 2 from that spot to find the correct post. Somehow I dont' think that's the way Search is meant to operate. ;)

Another good thing about what you did with those listings was to add comments. Imagine if those grew,with others adding their own comments. It would give someone a better sense of the place, all the diff comments right there together.

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 07:35 PM
I was at Chats casino at New World hotel at 2pm today. Ordered grilled pork chop, whisky cola and 20 sticks of Marlboro menthols and they are all FOC. If you are there for food only, you can play those slot machines at 5 cents per credit only. My fav slot is Bonus Ace.

Reaper
06-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Received message from one of the Managers in Gossip.

Gossip is closed for the month of August for renovations. Scheduled to re-open end of the month. However, this being Vietnam, it might take longer than one month.

Jackboy
06-08-2009, 07:42 PM

Cheers..

Vinasun taxi- 8 seaters starting fare is 9.5k. There is also a sticker displayed on the rear side 9.5k dong. While the 5 seaters toyota vios fare is 9k. There are also the limousines cost slightly more.

Sureshoot
06-08-2009, 10:32 PM
is caesar hotel or festive massage near to Pastel Inn Hotel? around how long if take a cab?

nozila
06-08-2009, 10:58 PM
not a sex related question so dont flame me

when i was there last year, i rode around on a scooter without a helmet.

a relative who now lives in my country said that in vietnam, helmets are now compulsory and they regulary check your paper work?

can anyone confirm this? wearing a helmet i dont mind, but not having an international license may be a problem.

do any of you guys ride a scooter without a proper license?????

vlover
06-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Received message from one of the Managers in Gossip.

Gossip is closed for the month of August for renovations. Scheduled to re-open end of the month. However, this being Vietnam, it might take longer than one month.

Anh Trai oi.. ngay 19 em qua vietnam kiem a duoc kg? hihi.. :D:p

is caesar hotel or festive massage near to Pastel Inn Hotel? around how long if take a cab?

I know the caesar massage is located within Caesar hotel.. takes abt 10 mins if take a cab from D1.. Haven been to festival massage but will try this time.. will give an FR soon..

Regards,
vlover

XeDen
06-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Anh Trai oi.. ngay 19 em qua vietnam kiem a duoc kg? hihi.. :D:p

Can I follow you??? Can you bring me go cheong in HCMC like you did in JC?

Skye
06-08-2009, 11:30 PM

a relative who now lives in my country said that in vietnam, helmets are now compulsory and they regulary check your paper work?

Yes, helmets are compulsory now here in Vietnam, although a few people still sneak around late nights without helmets on.
The traffic police here in Vietnam have been very vigilant lately in checking for papers (license/insurance) of riders and drivers. Expect many roadblocks around the dist 1,3 and 10 area.

An international driving permit/license here is not recognized in Vietnam. You would have to convert your license into a Vietnamese license for it to be valid.
Alternatively, if you are pulled over by the cops, you can slip them some coffee money or in worst case scenarios, have your vehicle confiscated.

VietSing
07-08-2009, 08:35 AM

They also have a website :

Nightclub.vn | Home (http://nightclub.vn/index.php?newlang=english)

Hello there

Nowadays in this high-tech era most of the entertainment outlets in HCM already have their online websites providing all the latest information, moreover if you happen to surf those travel forums frequented by caucasions, there are quite a lot of latest information for Saigon posted for everybody to peruse freely. I used to surf those forums but their tastes is kind of "different" from Asians :p, now that I have found SammyBoy I think I will stick around longer.

Yours truly VietSing

VietSing
07-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Yes I had the same experience -- if I did a search, the results page would have a link to the post I was seeking, but clicking on that link took me to a different page in the thread than the one that had that post on it. There seemed to be some glitch in the programming of it. It would take me back to a place in the thread that was NEAR the post, but not to the same page. So I'd need to go back to the search page again, take note of the exact time/date of which post it was, then click the link again, then go back a page or 2 from that spot to find the correct post. Somehow I dont' think that's the way Search is meant to operate. ;)

Another good thing about what you did with those listings was to add comments. Imagine if those grew,with others adding their own comments. It would give someone a better sense of the place, all the diff comments right there together.

Hello there

I just learnt how to search a few days back so based on my limited knowledge so far, I conducted a search by clicking the "Search this thread" on the top right hand corner within that particular thread (Example HCM, Bangkok...ETC) and input the search words you are interested in for example "New World".

Voila.......all of the individual posts containing your searched words will be listed in order of the dates posted (earliest first). You can read through all the individual post from there :)

However I did also encountered the same glitch when I clicked on one particular individual post I was interested in to read in more details, it just simply directed me to the entire page instead of just 1 individual post. This is kind of frustrating as I just want that particular post, however I discovered the good point of all this is that it "forced" me to read the "before & after" of that particular post I was interested in.

Hope this helps.

Yours truly VietSing

VietSing
07-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Yes, helmets are compulsory now here in Vietnam, although a few people still sneak around late nights without helmets on.
The traffic police here in Vietnam have been very vigilant lately in checking for papers (license/insurance) of riders and drivers. Expect many roadblocks around the dist 1,3 and 10 area.

An international driving permit/license here is not recognized in Vietnam. You would have to convert your license into a Vietnamese license for it to be valid.
Alternatively, if you are pulled over by the cops, you can slip them some coffee money or in worst case scenarios, have your vehicle confiscated.

Hello there

Reading throught all these latest posts on Vietnam, I have come to the conclusion that Vietnam have already evolved much and may soon join the ranks of developing countries. When I was there doing my seafood business in the early nineties you would be hard-pressed to find any cars at all. Bicycles was the norm and motorcycles is already a luxury.:p

Now we have regulations on compulsory helmet instead of free-for-all....amazing ;), however it seems that the basic rot is still pervasive aka corruption.

Yours truly VietSing

Reaper
07-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Anh Trai oi.. ngay 19 em qua vietnam kiem a duoc kg?

Sao muon Kiem anh???? Anh kg co lam gi ma....Neu muon tham anh, duoc.. :D :p

BTW, replied to you pm liao..

Can I follow you??? Can you bring me go cheong in HCMC like you did in JC?
You need to have people to bring you to cheong in HCMC???? :eek: :confused:

Reaper
07-08-2009, 12:02 PM

It would be helpful if you could at least provide the location of PAstel Inn Hotel. If we dont know the location of you hotel, how to tell you time needed to take taxi to Caesar / Festival massage????:rolleyes:

can anyone confirm this? wearing a helmet i dont mind, but not having an international license may be a problem.

The HELMET law was implemented in the year 2007 so I dont know how you manage to ride around without a helmet last year. Unless you happen to be riding around in the country side.

As mention by Skye, you need to have VN license, International License not recognised in VN. If you get stopped by Traffic police and try to get out by saying "No Speak Vietnamese" they actually do have english speaking traffic police who will come and talk to you.

Hurricane88
07-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Hello there

Reading throught all these latest posts on Vietnam, I have come to the conclusion that Vietnam have already evolved much and may soon join the ranks of developing countries. When I was there doing my seafood business in the early nineties you would be hard-pressed to find any cars at all. Bicycles was the norm and motorcycles is already a luxury.:p

Now we have regulations on compulsory helmet instead of free-for-all....amazing ;), however it seems that the basic rot is still pervasive aka corruption.

Yours truly VietSing

Now the illegal hawkers act was in effect a few days ago that is to eradicate those without licensed stalls...soon they wanted their universities to be ranked...alot of things are happening now...alot of opportunities...:)

crazyazn23
07-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Can someone recommend a good cafe om to go too? Thanks!!

nozila
07-08-2009, 01:39 PM
double post

nozila
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
The HELMET law was implemented in the year 2007 so I dont know how you manage to ride around without a helmet last year. Unless you happen to be riding around in the country side.

As mention by Skye, you need to have VN license, International License not recognised in VN. If you get stopped by Traffic police and try to get out by saying "No Speak Vietnamese" they actually do have english speaking traffic police who will come and talk to you.

I rode in the countryside as well as in HCMC, throughout all districts. I saw a few with helmets but not everyone. The helmet issue isnt what Im worried about, I just want to know if they are pulling people over more often now. I was lucky to not get pulled over once.

Wendella
07-08-2009, 01:47 PM

How dare you ask a question not about sex?!?!?!?!?

I flame you!!!!

OK, seriously.... helmets are very mandatory here now. You're likely to get stopped by the police without one, have to pay a fine. Lots of people ride scooters with no license but they're cracking down on that this year. The penalty is steep: they confiscate your bike for an entire month and you have to pay fines to get it back -- and you will not be able to get it back sooner.

If you have a license in your country, it's possible to get the VN license pretty easily -- lots of places in the Pham Ngu Lao backpacker area can do that for something like $40US. If you have no license there's a guy I know who can do it for $160 US. (a lot but he's the only one in town who does that one)

Wendella
07-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Voila.......

Hi, and thanks.

Yes I did everything the same as you, only the page it brought up for me wasn't the correct one. So then I needed to go back to the search results and see when that post was made exactly, then click the post and click back to previous pages (usually back) to the correct post. For instance, if the post I wanted was one made on Dec 12, 2008, by clicking the link to that post, I'd end up on a page that was Dec 14, 2008.

That's one reason newbies (not all, but prob some at least) come here asking stupid questions -- vets tell them to go search first before asking, but then search doesn't work, so they have no choice but to come and ask. Only other choice is to scroll back reading ... how many pages? The mind boggles. ;) Vets often say "it's really easy to search" -- on many sites, yes it is, but not on this one.

Anyway, I should stop. Some here think I'm obsessed with this issue. Maybe I am.

nozila
07-08-2009, 02:18 PM
How dare you ask a question not about sex?!?!?!?!?

I flame you!!!!

OK, seriously.... helmets are very mandatory here now. You're likely to get stopped by the police without one, have to pay a fine. Lots of people ride scooters with no license but they're cracking down on that this year. The penalty is steep: they confiscate your bike for an entire month and you have to pay fines to get it back -- and you will not be able to get it back sooner.

If you have a license in your country, it's possible to get the VN license pretty easily -- lots of places in the Pham Ngu Lao backpacker area can do that for something like $40US. If you have no license there's a guy I know who can do it for $160 US. (a lot but he's the only one in town who does that one)

thanks for the update. im going to be there for 3 weeks and of those 3 weeks, probabrly 2 weeks in hcmc which is when i want to ride myself.

XeDen
07-08-2009, 02:40 PM
It would be helpful if you could at least provide the location of PAstel Inn Hotel. If we dont know the location of you hotel, how to tell you time needed to take taxi to Caesar / Festival massage????:rolleyes:

I think it is Pastel Inn @99 Pasteur Street.

Bro Reaper, although I frequent HCMC for years, I only know limited places. Maybe, next time you guys can bring me to more interesting places..:rolleyes:

Carrot007
07-08-2009, 05:08 PM
I can intro the dancers to you. I know them on a personal level. Carrot knows why

Not important for me to know why... what's important is... when will you intro them to me ?
Anyway, I have banned Liquid already, their management is screwed, my 2 bottles of Martel went missing during my last trip there :mad:

So where have the FLs moved to ???

She s from Mekong, living alone in HCMC. She agreesto be my du tien toc dai...

Du = Enough
Tien = Money
Toc = Hair
Dai = Long

So you have a girl with long hair and has got enough money to spend? That's good news to your wallet :D Hahaha !

Should be "Tu Dien Toc Dai"... for "Long hair dictionary", if that what you meant :)

VietnamLover
07-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Anyone who is unsure where to go in Ho Chi Minh City for food and entertainment, please visit Food & Entertainment (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) (http://vietnamservice.blogspot.com) website.

Credits must be given to Hurricane88 for a lot of information which I obtained and incorporated into the website.

If there is any outdated information, kindly let me know so that I can update it from time to time.

Carrot007
07-08-2009, 05:33 PM

Was there for a few drinks with my viet girl just now. Wow the dancers wearing bikini top and mini skirts were dammn super HOT HOT HOT!!! At least 8/10 with their looks and figure. Their legs were so damn fair, long, slender and smooth. They are like AYE to ECP stretching from Tuas to Changi. Saw a grp of chee hong guys buying them drinks. Some more the dancers can hug one. It a pity I was with my girl..if not will buy them drinks to sian them liao. Will definitely come back for more next time...............

No doubt this club, being one of the oldest ones in HCM, currently has one of the most and hottest dancers and PRs around !

However, just to caution you guys about the screwed-up management there... or probably it may happen in other clubs too.

2 months ago, I was there celebrating a girl's birthday there. Opened 3 bottles of Martel and got 2 free. The birthday girl used to work in this club. Total bill VND 5.5million. We finished 3 bottles and kept 2. The bottle cards are with me which I kept and brought back again 1 month later with a different group of friends. Presented the card to the waiter and asked for the 2 remaining bottles but they tell me they are already gone. My friend (the birthday girl) had returned 2 weeks ago to claim the bottles!!! I got the managers out and complained against this, how can they just give the bottles to my friend without my ackowledgement? Then what is the purpose of giving customers a bottle card when someone else can just take away the bottles without presenting the cards? No apology was given by the management, they just blame my friend who claimed the bottle and say I should settle it with her, not their fault. Yet, they still have the cheek to ask me to open new bottles for the night. of cause I refused, and left the damn place totally pissed. :mad::mad::mad:

Reaper
07-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Anyone who is unsure where to go in Ho Chi Minh City for food and entertainment, please visit Food & Entertainment (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) (http://vietnamservice.blogspot.com) website.

Credits must be given to Hurricane88 for a lot of information which I obtained and incorporated into the website.

If there is any outdated information, kindly let me know so that I can update it from time to time.

Under Bars/pubs etc etc

You listed D'Coffe Shop and Lion City. They are actually the same place. Old name is D'coffe Shop, new name is Lion City. it is a restaurant selling Singapore style food.

Also you listed D'max under this category. D'max is actually a hair saloon similar to Le Duyen.

naemlo
07-08-2009, 06:45 PM
No apology was given by the management, they just blame my friend who claimed the bottle and say I should settle it with her, not their fault.

Relax... Happened to me so many times that I got used to Vietnamese. I dun bother to argue with them anymore. They will give u a shit look n speak in Viet infront u, thinking u dun understand them.

When u coming to Hanoi??? I so boring here.... :(

I want to get out of Hanoi n go back to JKT.

rewindd
07-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Hello there

I just learnt how to search a few days back so based on my limited knowledge so far, I conducted a search by clicking the "Search this thread" on the top right hand corner within that particular thread (Example HCM, Bangkok...ETC) and input the search words you are interested in for example "New World".

Voila.......all of the individual posts containing your searched words will be listed in order of the dates posted (earliest first). You can read through all the individual post from there :)

However I did also encountered the same glitch when I clicked on one particular individual post I was interested in to read in more details, it just simply directed me to the entire page instead of just 1 individual post. This is kind of frustrating as I just want that particular post, however I discovered the good point of all this is that it "forced" me to read the "before & after" of that particular post I was interested in.

Hope this helps.

Yours truly VietSing

I believe this is due to your cp settings. you are trying to show more posts on the same page, e.g. 30 posts per page. therefore the page number becomes buay zhun. i.e. post no. 61 will appear on page 4 of a "show 20 posts per page" setting, and appear on page 3 of a "show 30 posts per page" setting. Maybe set the setting to forum default n things will appear properly? Hope this helps.

SING_IN_HCMC
07-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Not important for me to know why... what's important is... when will you intro them to me ?
Anyway, I have banned Liquid already, their management is screwed, my 2 bottles of Martel went missing during my last trip there :mad:

So where have the FLs moved to ???

Du = Enough
Tien = Money
Toc = Hair
Dai = Long

So you have a girl with long hair and has got enough money to spend? That's good news to your wallet :D Hahaha !

Should be "Tu Dien Toc Dai"... for "Long hair dictionary", if that what you meant :)

Xin loi moi mot!

it shd be Tu Dien Toc Dai.

Bay gio tio hoc TV, toi biet mot chut. Cam on chung toi rat nhieu!!

Toi se cap nhat tren MAI som.

VietnamLover
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Under Bars/pubs etc etc

You listed D'Coffe Shop and Lion City. They are actually the same place. Old name is D'coffe Shop, new name is Lion City. it is a restaurant selling Singapore style food.

Also you listed D'max under this category. D'max is actually a hair saloon similar to Le Duyen.

It's updated. Thanks for your assistance, Reaper.

Wendella
07-08-2009, 10:00 PM

This place moved and changed name from:

U2
Add: 10, Mac Thi Buoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

to:

29 Cafe
29 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

Tony Stark
07-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Presented the card to the waiter and asked for the 2 remaining bottles but they tell me they are already gone. My friend (the birthday girl) had returned 2 weeks ago to claim the bottles!!! I got the managers out and complained against this, how can they just give the bottles to my friend without my ackowledgement? Then what is the purpose of giving customers a bottle card when someone else can just take away the bottles without presenting the cards? No apology was given by the management, they just blame my friend who claimed the bottle and say I should settle it with her, not their fault. Yet, they still have the cheek to ask me to open new bottles for the night. of cause I refused, and left the damn place totally pissed. :mad::mad::mad:

Although the management didn't handle this matter correctly. The bottom line problem lies with your friend who took out the bottles without your permission.

Relax... Happened to me so many times that I got used to Vietnamese. I dun bother to argue with them anymore. They will give u a shit look n speak in Viet infront u, thinking u dun understand them.

Had my fair share of dealing with some barbaric and uncivilised Viets.

Yes you're right. Don't bother argue with them. They're known for being non negotiable. :rolleyes:

VietnamLover
08-08-2009, 12:39 AM
U2
Add: 10, Mac Thi Buoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

to:

29 Cafe
29 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

It's updated. Thanks for your assistance, Wendella.

DrMartens
08-08-2009, 01:27 AM

Well....the weather still alright,no rain no shine...coolz weather to laze around,but sometimes the temperature might juz shoot up cos some hot stuff may juz appear out from somewhere.....hehe....u know wat i mean....:D

DrMartens
08-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Aiyo.. nowadays he very active in GL area already.. start to plan to buy another 1.6 million for his 'ginseng' already..:D

Regards,
vlover

No choice leh,i need to be active cos i pluck this ginseng from a very very far place,so far that no one believe except Mr Carrot......Right Mr Carrot???

As for Festival,believe me ONCE more....hahahahah......
confirm you wun regret this time.....or else you go look for our bro(Presently still in house arrest now)complain to him cos he the one who intro.....hehe......:D

pho24
08-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Yes you're right. Don't bother argue with them. They're known for being non negotiable. :rolleyes:

in Vietnam its 'dog eat dog' world, especially with foreigners, to the viet char

bo sinkies are easy meat :D

haha_123
08-08-2009, 11:00 AM

Bro VietnamLover, Lan Lan Hotel 1 has moved to 73-75 Thu Khoa St, Ward Ben Thanh, District 1. But Bro Jackboy and Bro Skyfree mentioned in their earlier posts that this hotel is no longer gal-friendly.

AhMin
08-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Back To Biz ....
Anyone know which company or who is looking to buy Sands from Vietnam? Think they wan reclaim land in spore.
I can link u up with the vietnam supplier from the government.
Commission provided.

KangTuo
08-08-2009, 12:47 PM
I am unable to be in HCMC to party with all bros who are there now. :(
down with high fever :(

you guys enjoy

Hurricane88
08-08-2009, 01:16 PM

you guys enjoy

Better take care...have good rest...can always party next time...:)

Hurricane88
08-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Just had lunch at this singapore style hainanese chicken rice...not bad but price oso average...just for ppl who wants to eat normal non viet food...address is Com Ga Hai Nam 379 Nguyen Tri Phuong P5 Q10. Tel. 38532211, 38550531....like their chicken, roast pork, steamed soup, etc...:)

fcukger
08-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Errrr u in HCMC?? :rolleyes:

yes dude... i in HCMC now till 20th aug... i will be working here... just PM you my contact... keep in touch... long time never meet liao... do call me when u pop by... :D

jackbl
08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
I still believed it is the responsibility of the management to safeguard the welfare of the customer. If i dun hv the card, I go and claim, wat u think????

Although the management didn't handle this matter correctly. The bottom line problem lies with your friend who took out the bottles without your permission.

jackbl
08-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks for sharing..... (Sounds familiar???? :D :D)

I m another one who dun like vietnamese food, even i m there :p I will search for chinese food or western food :D
Just had lunch at this singapore style hainanese chicken rice...not bad but price oso average...just for ppl who wants to eat normal non viet food...address is Com Ga Hai Nam 379 Nguyen Tri Phuong P5 Q10. Tel. 38532211, 38550531....like their chicken, roast pork, steamed soup, etc...

jackbl
08-08-2009, 04:50 PM
U take care.... i think u too long never "qu huo" thats why u hv fever.... but now u hv a "doctor" beside u, quickly ask her to "treat" u :D :p
I am unable to be in HCMC to party with all bros who are there now.
down with high fever

you guys enjoy

Tony Stark
08-08-2009, 05:05 PM
in Vietnam its 'dog eat dog' world, especially with foreigners, to the viet char

bo sinkies are easy meat :D

If France and US can't win a war against Vietnam.

What makes you think that Singapore guys can? :D

I still believed it is the responsibility of the management to safeguard the welfare of the customer. If i dun hv the card, I go and claim, wat u think????

Yes I totally agree the management failed to safeguard customer's welfare.

However Carrot007's friend who took out the bottles should at least have the basic courtesy to inform him about it. Unless she wants to makan the bottles on purpose. Then I rest my case. :D

KangTuo
08-08-2009, 06:25 PM
U take care.... i think u too long never "qu huo" thats why u hv fever.... but now u hv a "doctor" beside u, quickly ask her to "treat" u :D :p

bro, be watchful of what you post hor... where got "doctor" beside me?
since the E*** gal went back, I do not have anyone attached to me.
if she is here, I will not fall sick and will not think of going to hcmc liao...

casannova03
08-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Just had lunch at this singapore style hainanese chicken rice...not bad but price oso average...just for ppl who wants to eat normal non viet food...address is Com Ga Hai Nam 379 Nguyen Tri Phuong P5 Q10. Tel. 38532211, 38550531....like their chicken, roast pork, steamed soup, etc...:)

I think I know which one you went to. The taste and everything is not bad but I find it a bit expensive the last time i went in Oct last year.

3 of us ordered roast chicken, charsiew and roast pork with a bowl of vegetable soup.

Bill came up to $30+++ Sing so its a bit ex by their standards:D But of course ok in terms of SG standards.

Most important is eat liao sibei song!!!:D

If we are talking about the same shop, then this shop can call delivery one!! Youcan song song stay in hotel room and ask them deliver to your place!!:p

Wendella
08-08-2009, 11:42 PM

I'd say both are very much to blame. The girl basically stole the bottles and knew that's what she was doing. And I'm pretty sure the bar wouldn't hand over some other guy's bottles to any of us if we didn't have the card. Why have a card if anyone can go take them? I'm pretty sure if one of us walks into Liquid and asks this same manager how it works, they'll be told you can only claim the bottle with the card.

Easy to find out. Can someone from here go there and ask that manager? (did Carrot catch the name of the mgr he spoke with? or are we talking about the same bald gay one)

I'm very curious to hear what kind of follow-up there was with this GIRL. And also what kind of girl it was. Like if this was one who was obviously the working type, then it really would be incredible that she was given Carrot's bottles.

jackbl
09-08-2009, 01:53 AM
From wat i know from this forum, u shd be at hcmc now. Since u r there, u must have a gal beside u, so she will u the "doctor"....

I dun know posting lidat also caused u "harm"...:confused: :eek:
bro, be watchful of what you post hor... where got "doctor" beside me?
since the E*** gal went back, I do not have anyone attached to me.
if she is here, I will not fall sick and will not think of going to hcmc liao...

crazyazn23
09-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Sorry about the repost, but I did not get a response... My OP question was if any one knew of a good cafe om. I will be in HMC late aug and I would really appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Hurricane88
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Sorry about the repost, but I did not get a response... My OP question was if any one knew of a good cafe om. I will be in HMC late aug and I would really appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Click on my signature...see if can help...or read thru all the posts or do a search...:)

Hurricane88
09-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I think I know which one you went to. The taste and everything is not bad but I find it a bit expensive the last time i went in Oct last year.

3 of us ordered roast chicken, charsiew and roast pork with a bowl of vegetable soup.

Bill came up to $30+++ Sing so its a bit ex by their standards:D But of course ok in terms of SG standards.

Most important is eat liao sibei song!!!:D

If we are talking about the same shop, then this shop can call delivery one!! Youcan song song stay in hotel room and ask them deliver to your place!!:p

True its not cheap but taste good..biz dann good...the chicken tastes better with yellowish skin which we can't find anymore in sin...dun get me wrong...i like vn food too...just that we like to try all kinds of food...just ate duck soup noodles for lunch...:)

skyfree
09-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Just touch down from changi airport.

here is my first day FR at hcmc.

Reach hcm airport at around 1630pm, went to the airport currency changer to change $50 first for taxi fare. rate was 12688 to $1. Change already also from the same counter book a cab down to Nhat ha hotel, was quoted USD 9(bro rewindd says we being cheated liao), the cab was like toyota wish type.

reach the hotel, asked to see the hotel rooms first before settling down. me and my friend chris, took one each at USD 40(chris room bigger and same price cos the sales guy quoted us immed) side by side the bed rooms.

we put down our luggage, relax a bit, before making a trip down to the seafood restaurant as bro hurricane88 indicated in his list.

quite nice the restuarant, got live band, eat groupa, scallops and vegetables, was quoted 32 USD.

Then, we went down straight to 91 trung bar, sit down, look around, see which girl me and chris wanted. i saw two, but like sibei unfriendly, guess what, chris took one of them that i saw....so i took a look around and choose another girl among the crowd. Ladydrink was 50,000 viet dong for each girl...took the girl short time 1.1m dong, pay bar fine of 400,000 for each girl and of course 200,000 tips for that mamasan.

back to hotel, the action starts,

she undress and i also undress, she lead me into the bath room, give me a good clean up and then BBBJ on the spot.....i also help her to clean up and give her a good sucking.....

after cleaning up, we both go to the bed and start the actions, i french kiss, lick her necks, breasts, and tighs until she cannot tahan. foreplay takes quite long for me, then she starts to lick all over my body, give me a bbbj, and then cap me start bonking....

only used two positions and i cannot cum, she sibei angry loh, say i make her so happy and horny, but i cannot cum in her pussy...i told her, can hj me also mah...i just then spray my load over her stomach.....

Chris was damn fast, just start shower with my girl, she told me that the other girl was done already....

so in the end, both girls went back and me and chris sleep alone individually in our hotel room.

Will post 2nd day fr later.

skyfree
09-08-2009, 03:03 PM
2nd day FR at HCMC.

woke up around 8am, have a quick wash up and went up to 12th floor for breakfast.

breakfast was so-so,(not buffet), order one time only. me and my friend took pork vermicille soup and hot coffee with milk.

Then received a sms from bro rewindd, asking me want to meet up anot....i told him ok....i sms him my hotel name.....

then after breakfast, me and my friend went for small shopping around ben thanh market. went to this cathedoral church around my area, do some sight seeings.....took some photos, saw an ang mo marry an viet woman, damn, his wedding car damn long and nice....

also went to buy two bus tickets to dalat at 11usd per person

reach back hotel, damn, the lift break down, so have to walk all the way up, lan lan ......just then, bro rewindd sms me saying he coming down meet me now, see me at the lobby in five mins time.

went down, meet up with him, me and chris went have coffee with him at the highland coffee...as i am a country bumpkin, bro rewindd taught me how to drink viet coffee.(thanks bro)

later, he brought us to his hotel, change and meet up one more singapore friend, named ED. all four of us went to this vietnamese restuarant, eat their specialty......then after that, bro rewindd took us to one pub, the gers there quite not bad, all took one girl except bro rewindd....the girl i took damn look like my ex.

we play poker, all the gers come join us sia....and then we change to playing pool,.....

when we left, i give my ger tip of 400,000 dongs.

then we went for supper at this wanton mee stall that bro rewindd took us there...dont know what name....quite nice......

bro rewindd manage to get four girls to let us choose, i took one and go back hotel. was quoted 1.2m for LT

chris took one back and the hotel dont allow him to bring the girl back, he call bro rewindd and another girl was replaced...also cannot, lan lan, bring to another hotel to have a short time loh...

in bed room, quite sop, shower already, go to bed start the foreplay, she even tell me she got baby liao...let me see her photo sia........

in the end, cum on her stomach again, she left at 4am....sianz...sleep alone again

will post 3rd FR later

skyfree
09-08-2009, 03:16 PM
3rd day FR...

woke up quite early at 7am, eat breakfast and then pack up to get ready to go to dalat....taxi pick us up at hotel and send us to the bus station....
journey Estimated time 9 hours....

journey was long and sianz, stop to have lunch and small breaks....

reach dalat around 630pm...quite cold there the weather...
went to this tulip hotel to book one room for one night, get to know this singaporean guy ah pek, named mr quek....

he took us to go walk around, eat, we also go for a massage at this dah fora hotel(not so sure the spelling correct anot)

quite sop, the ger got ask u want hj anot, she quote me 700,000...i says dont want....in the end bargain until 500,000...(i think maybe exp)

then we go walk around, see see the pasar malam there....have a small dinner and dessert and then we walk back to hotel.....i took out my jacket and then went down with chris again...eat the light foods (there like small taiwan)

also book one day tour for thursday with mr quek and two more singaporeans......

post the 4th day fr later

skyfree
09-08-2009, 03:19 PM
4th day FR

this day quite normal, woke up early, went down meet with mr quek and then go for the day tour...

vist the waterfall, chicken village, crazy house and dreaming hills...tourist site.....quite nice....

this singaporean guy i just know work in cambodia as supervisor for the casino.....

then we book the night bus back to hcmc.... for the timing of 9pm...

btw, dalat girls quite white sia.....the receiption in the tulip hotel quite chio sia in my opinion.....

another thing to mention, the viet guys damn rude, stretch the legs along the window of the bus and i was damn piss off.....

skyfree
09-08-2009, 03:28 PM
5th day.

reach back at hcmc at 4am...took a taxi back to nhat ha hotel....
crap, the taxi driver meter shows 20,000...yet he want us to pay 70,000....

throw the luggage in the room, and went down to the tan hai yan restaurant for the breakfast....quite cheap and nice the food there.......

and then went back to hotel room to sleep cos damn shack after the long travelling...

around noon time or afternoon time, bro rewindd sms me asking me what time i reach back hcmc...i told him i already reach...he ask me what i want to do at night...got any plans.....i told him i going to that pub again to sian that girl...

he says ok he coming also...and then i went back to sleep again....

around 7, me and my friend went down to the ben thanh market to eat seafood, eat clams, oysters, dua tao and barbeq pork chops and squids....pay 458,000 viet dong...

then we went down to that pub again, not long after bro rewindd join us, we go play pool, and i also try to sianz that gal......

bro winston also join us.....then after that, bro rewindd took us to this pool place to play pool and the gals there also can be sian.....

bro rewindd told us, playing pool is secondary, haha...we know,....but too tired liao....

in the end, go back hotel sleep alone again....

Wendella
09-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Reach hcm airport at around 1630pm, went to the airport currency changer to change $50 first for taxi fare. rate was 12688 to $1. Change already also from the same counter book a cab down to Nhat ha hotel, was quoted USD 9(bro rewindd says we being cheated liao), the cab was like toyota wish type.
Not too bad. Friends of mine arrived at airport round 11.30pm, and I quicklky motorbiked over to meet them at their hotel -- waited about 45 min for them to arrive, and learned they'd been scammed for $40 and driven all over by the cabbie to make the trip seem longer and justify his inflated price. For this I had to sit waiting for 45 minutes. Airport needs to deal with this problem in some way. $9 not too bad, if you got to your hotel quickly. The real meter price is something like half that much. ( you mean $9 US or SG?)

Then, we went down straight to 91 trung bar, sit down, look around, see which girl me and chris wanted. i saw two, but like sibei unfriendly, guess what, chris took one of them that i saw....so i took a look around and choose another girl among the crowd. Ladydrink was 50,000 viet dong for each girl...took the girl short time 1.1m dong, pay bar fine of 400,000 for each girl and of course 200,000 tips for that mamasan.
No need to tip mamasan there, they get their cut from the barfine. Most places will take 300,000 or about 6 lady drinks as barfine (meaning, the drinks you bought her already get deducted), not sure about 91 these days. Will check and report back.

Chris was damn fast, just start shower with my girl, she told me that the other girl was done already....

Attitude varies girl to girl. Lucky you.

then after that, bro rewindd took us to one pub, the gers there quite not bad, all took one girl except bro rewindd....the girl i took damn look like my ex.
Don't remember name of the pub? or where? That's a big tip! (VIC maybe?)

then after that, bro rewindd took us to this pool place to play pool and the gals there also can be sian.....
bro rewindd told us, playing pool is secondary, haha
Which pool place?

Great reports! Fun to read.

Jackboy
09-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Taxi from Airport to Town :

Usually, I will turn left when I came out from the building. Walk to the next side entrance then take a lift to the Departure floor. Once you reached the area, turn right and walk straight to the end. You be able to see a few Ma linh cabs waiting there. Will cost bet 80,000 to 100,000 dong to reach town area.

pho24
09-08-2009, 04:08 PM
The real meter price is something like half that much. ( you mean $9 US or SG?)

Taxi fare USD $9 to from airport to District 1 not too bad...

Thanks....Skyfree for sharing your first Saigon SEXPERIENCE tour :cool:

Nice short reading for sunday afternoon...

Jackboy
09-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Beauty salons opposite Lien Ann Hotel.

Had my last visit at the beauty salon last Thursday.
Took only the massage session as I was running out of time.
Was given a new girl...worked there for few weeks only. Looks 7.5/10
Once in the room, she started massage my arms and hands first.
When she place my hand on her lap, I took the opportunity to stroke her smooth thighs and legs. Was surprised when she did not take my hands off.
Continued to rabba rabba from her thighs down to her long, slender legs.

Next she started to massaga my thighs, I placed her hands onto my dick. And she exclaimed wow. I told her I was very horny and it was my last day in Sg. She said cannot do it here..can only do in my room. I let her stroke my dick as I kissed her and caressed her boobs at the same time.
Next I placed my hand inside her underewear and dig her pussy. She immediately backed off. In the end gave her 200k dong for her exceptional good service.

I feel that the girls working in the Le Duyen salons are more reserved ..and not letting you touch their legs or even hug them. The girls in other salons are more playable and like having fun. The best choose the new girls.

VietnamLover
09-08-2009, 04:33 PM
2nd day FR at HCMC.

later, he brought us to his hotel, change and meet up one more singapore friend, named ED. all four of us went to this vietnamese restuarant, eat their specialty......then after that, bro rewindd took us to one pub, the gers there quite not bad, all took one girl except bro rewindd....the girl i took damn look like my ex.

we play poker, all the gers come join us sia....and then we change to playing pool,.....

Enjoyed reading your FR. It will be nice if you can give the names of hotels, bars, restaurants which you visited so that I can add them to the list of food and entertainment in my website for other brothers here to read and decide. Thanks.

VietnamLover
09-08-2009, 04:37 PM

See Hurricane88's signature or my signature for more information of food and entertainment. Thanks.

VietnamLover
09-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Bro VietnamLover, Lan Lan Hotel 1 has moved to 73-75 Thu Khoa St, Ward Ben Thanh, District 1. But Bro Jackboy and Bro Skyfree mentioned in their earlier posts that this hotel is no longer gal-friendly.

Bros Jackboy & Skyfree, please confirm if Lan Lan Hotel is gal-friendly or no more.

haha_123
09-08-2009, 04:43 PM

Bro skyfree, u very luck liao loh. The last time I was quoted USD 25!!! Eventually i took a metered taxi that cost me about 80,000 VND.

Anyway, glad to see that u had a great time in HCMC. Cheers!!!:)

pho24
09-08-2009, 04:47 PM
The best choose the new girls.

this to me agree.... but again, there must be chemistry with

you and the babes.... :)

raverboy
09-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Gossip and Barocco closed for renovations. From the outside it looks like Barocco is gearing up for a big re-launch. Hopefully the sexiest female DJ in HCMC will continue to spin there... :p

030 on Nguyen Cu Trinh is closed indefintely. Looks like the other 'big boy' has more clout so wins in the end.

My new resolution after 1 year living in Saigon - 1. no more clubbing in D1, 2. no more hair salons in D1. New playgrounds to be discovered - D. Go Vap, D5, D7 and D. Binh Thanh.

Need to improve my Vietnamese... :D

fcukger
10-08-2009, 01:30 AM
My new resolution after 1 year living in Saigon - 1. no more clubbing in D1, 2. no more hair salons in D1. New playgrounds to be discovered - D. Go Vap, D5, D7 and D. Binh Thanh.

Need to improve my Vietnamese... :D

i in q5... ktv is much cheaper here... got 1 budget 1 with girls braless... no bad... if i not wrong nearly all the ger can tabao... :D

fcukger
10-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Just touch down from changi airport.

here is my first day FR at hcmc.

Reach hcm airport at around 1630pm, went to the airport currency changer to change $50 first for taxi fare. rate was 12688 to $1. Change already also from the same counter book a cab down to Nhat ha hotel, was quoted USD 9(bro rewindd says we being cheated liao), the cab was like toyota wish type...

next time if u do ome take the taxi in white with nos 08272727... their ppl are in dark dreen uniform... u come out from HCM aiport just turn left and go straight... fare by METER.... :D

jackbl
10-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Same resolution as me... Let's do it together :D :D :D
Need to improve my Vietnamese...

Hurricane88
10-08-2009, 12:10 PM
i in q5... ktv is much cheaper here... got 1 budget 1 with girls braless... no bad... if i not wrong nearly all the ger can tabao... :D

Pls give us the name, address and contact if you have...:)

skyfree
10-08-2009, 01:14 PM
6th day FR

wake up early, have breakfast at nhat ha hotel,

then received a call from the reception. The singaporean ah pek left us a message at the reception. After breakfast, we went down to read the message. BUt the number he give like wrong leh.

So we go back room relax first. just then the phone rang again, is mr Ah pek.

he came up to our room. chit chat. then we go ben thanh market walk walk.
he also brought us to the hotel he staying....for backpackers.....i also at the same time bought a translation book.

read through some words....and try to sian that gal. ask her dont go work, she says how much i pay...i initally offer her 30-40USD...she still want go work...so i told my friend to go down to that pub the last time....

we eat oyster, fish and prawns for dinner at the ben thanh market.
took taxi to that pub again....

i sit down, order beer with my friend...that gal and my friend gal came....
i took my book out....she says she want...i says tomorrow i give her....then she says me and her go hotel sleep tonight.

everything settled at pub, go back to nhat ha hotel....the manager dont let me bring that gal in...dont know why...i try give bribe of 500,000 also cannot...bobian, bring her to lien an hotel to bonk loh....have 2 rounds,,,,

the next morning, left and give her 100 usd as she wants....

dont know why first night nhat ha hotel can let the girls in, then rest of the nights cannot liao.

even reach singapore, that viet gal still sms me....

pho24
10-08-2009, 01:52 PM
6th day FR
dont know why first night nhat ha hotel can let the girls in, then rest of the nights cannot liao

think u should threatned the manager back by checking

out to other girl friendly hotel :mad:

jackbl
10-08-2009, 02:10 PM
I think booking a hotel to bonk for 2 hrs cost the same as staying for 1 day right?
think u should threatned the manager back by checking out to other girl friendly hotel :mad:

fcukger
10-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Pls give us the name, address and contact if you have...:)

as per request...

吉仙酒楼 1073 Tran Hung Dao P5 Q5 DT:6.2610.526

Last trip i went there spent VND3,000,000 which includes Mummy tipping + Misc Tipping. 2cartons of beers + foods + soft drinks + usage of rm (6hrs)... Personal advise, pls take note of the beer when they serve u... sometimes they overcharge... Girl tips from VND200000 onwards... Tabao from VND800000 onwards... If u want cheaper tabao dont let the mummy knows... tok to the ger direct.... Hope the info HELPS... :D

soorya
10-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi there,
I will be in HCMC from tomorrow onwards for a few days.
Will staying at mifuki hotel at 33-35 Le Anh Xuan Str, Dictrict 1.

Could someone please recommend a nice spa and dance club nearby within walking distance. This is my second trip.

Was recommended to visit Apocalypse last time so want to try a new club this time.

Also, visited the spa at Oscar hotel (recommended by the Concierge) and was massaged by a middle aged lady-solid massage but not that great looking and was adamant in charging USD 50 for HJ :o.

Would love to explore other spas and clubs this time, close to my Hotel.

thanks in anticipation.

rewindd
11-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Was introduced to this massage place by a bro.

Son Tra Hotel 158a Vo Thi Sau, Ward 8, Dist 3.

Place is run-down, but have to agree that the more run down it is, the more chances of happening things inside.

Took the lift to the top floor, was ushered by a ah pek to put belongings and go for steam bath, i refused, and went into room straight.

It was not exactly a room, more like a small cubicle with a door that has a glass panel! On the way to my cubicle, walked past a cubicleand saw thru the glass panel of a syt on a guy massaging, she zhao geng abit.... and shes not wearing underwear!!! was thinking in my heart den... what the fuck!!

Fast fwd to my own massage, in came a lady, prob ard 22-23 yo. Looks ok. cant really communicate due to my limited vietnamese so juz went ahead with a relatively good massage for 45mins. Den pop the GQ. Was quoted 500k for a BBBJ. Bargained down to 250k. The rest is history. And i verified that this gal also dun wear underwear!

Damages i heard from bro is:

100k hj
200-250k bj
heard can ST the gal in hotel room for 600k.

massage fees 70k.

Overall a budget and good place for a massage in my opinion.

Zaryl
11-08-2009, 12:12 AM

that's why met you in Saigon Face which is in D3 :D

Zaryl
11-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Usually, I will turn left when I came out from the building. Walk to the next side entrance then take a lift to the Departure floor. Once you reached the area, turn right and walk straight to the end. You be able to see a few Ma linh cabs waiting there. Will cost bet 80,000 to 100,000 dong to reach town area.

in the past I used to go up the departure area to grab a cab but now cannot do it liao. but anyway, the taxt stand is not far after we out from the arrival hall.. just go to stand number 1 to wait for cab..

Zaryl
11-08-2009, 12:41 AM

you guys enjoy

I also high fever for 4 days last week but left with running nose & cough when I boarded the plane...

Zaryl
11-08-2009, 12:57 AM

Lion City
Add: 30, Le Anh Xuan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

the new address is 45 Le Anh Xuan Street just beside Lien An hotel.. http://www.lioncityrestaurant.com/about-us.html

jackbl
11-08-2009, 01:55 AM
Take care and enjoy your chiongiong....envy u :D :p
I also high fever for 4 days last week but left with running nose & cough when I boarded the plane...

crazyazn23
11-08-2009, 02:10 AM

Son Tra Hotel 158a Vo Thi Sau, Ward 8, Dist 3.

Place is run-down, but have to agree that the more run down it is, the more chances of happening things inside.

Took the lift to the top floor, was ushered by a ah pek to put belongings and go for steam bath, i refused, and went into room straight.

It was not exactly a room, more like a small cubicle with a door that has a glass panel! On the way to my cubicle, walked past a cubicleand saw thru the glass panel of a syt on a guy massaging, she zhao geng abit.... and shes not wearing underwear!!! was thinking in my heart den... what the fuck!!

Fast fwd to my own massage, in came a lady, prob ard 22-23 yo. Looks ok. cant really communicate due to my limited vietnamese so juz went ahead with a relatively good massage for 45mins. Den pop the GQ. Was quoted 500k for a BBBJ. Bargained down to 250k. The rest is history. And i verified that this gal also dun wear underwear!

Damages i heard from bro is:

100k hj
200-250k bj
heard can ST the gal in hotel room for 600k.

massage fees 70k.

Overall a budget and good place for a massage in my opinion.

WOW i'm going to add this place to list of places i'm going to visit next week when I get into town!

XeDen
11-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Will be arriving on 17th August as I have a wedding and house-warming to attend.

On 19th, will be joined by somebody who is there to take some photo. After that might have to fly to HK, Shenzhen, Beijing and QingDao with my BX via HCMC

Bro Reaper, will you be free when I arrive on 17th noon?

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Just to add a bit more infor.

At Sheraton, if you are non-regular, you will be issued a temporary card where you are given points for the games that you play. The points can then be used to redeem the F&B.

For those regulars, they have the membership card to order F&B. And usually those regulars are recognised by the Mgrs ... so, even they don't flash their cards, also got served with F&B.

Ah huh!!!! this is something which is more probable and realistic :D

You seemd to have changed your HCM number, your old number out of service liao, you running away from loan sharks izit???:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:23 AM

Cheers..

Yup confirmed rite, but unfortunately they seems to have adjusted the speed of the running meter as the few of us experienced slightly higher fares as compared to previous trips, seems that they adjusted it to increase faster to compensate for the lower starting fare.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:27 AM
If you have no license there's a guy I know who can do it for $160 US. (a lot but he's the only one in town who does that one)

Good man :), at least you did not try to rip some commission off us unlike some other "entrepreneurial" samsters lurking here trying to earn some spare cash by artificially increasing the amount a few times ......:rolleyes:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:31 AM

you guys enjoy

poor thing, why you picked this time to get sick??? was looking high & low for you at the airport.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:34 AM
From wat i know from this forum, u shd be at hcmc now. Since u r there, u must have a gal beside u, so she will u the "doctor"....

I dun know posting lidat also caused u "harm"...:confused: :eek:

KT afraid wait the whole zing-zang gang waiting at HCM for him misunderstand he got gal liao so "chee-hong" dowan to go HCM liao.....:D

Just kiding bro......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:37 AM
True its not cheap but taste good..biz dann good...the chicken tastes better with yellowish skin which we can't find anymore in sin...dun get me wrong...i like vn food too...just that we like to try all kinds of food...just ate duck soup noodles for lunch...:)

This is one of my fav food in vietnam :D must have on every trip, especially the one at Nguyen Trai.....only thing is the pathetic noodle portion, always jiak buay pa....:(

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:41 AM
3rd day FR...

woke up quite early at 7am, eat breakfast and then pack up to get ready to go to dalat....taxi pick us up at hotel and send us to the bus station....
journey Estimated time 9 hours....

Last time I always tell people it will take at least 9 hours to reach Dalat but many always argue with me say need only 6 hours, yup the brochure says 6 hours but you should take the actual trip instead of relying solely on the brochure.

So did you buy the "super-dupo-cheap" jackets at the night markets???:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-08-2009, 08:47 AM
And i verified that this gal also dun wear underwear!

Another good man with goot kangtao.....;) without underwear, fav of many bros ....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
11-08-2009, 09:09 AM

I dun know posting lidat also caused u "harm"...

I already say 'i am not able to be in HCMC....'
had a hard time explaining when you posted about 'doctor' beside me... :(
lucky only cause me harm, not kill me...

running nose and cough still ok.
I was running a fever at 38 degree.. if i hiong hiong go, I think i will still be qurantine in HCMC

poor thing, why you picked this time to get sick??? was looking high & low for you at the airport.....

didn't chai tao tell you? early early sms him already

KT afraid wait the whole zing-zang gang waiting at HCM for him misunderstand he got gal liao so "chee-hong" dowan to go HCM liao.....:D

Just kiding bro......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

how i wish i was there... with the whole gang and my gal(s) in HCMC, I was lonely in sillypore over the weekend

XeDen
11-08-2009, 09:19 AM
how i wish i was there... with the whole gang and my gal(s) in HCMC, I was lonely in sillypore over the weekend

ehhh... what were you doing on 08 August 3pm har?:D:D:D

jackbl
11-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Lidat u must change nick liao...having someone monitoring your movement is not so nice. All your activity is being tracked :(
had a hard time explaining when you posted about 'doctor' beside me... :(
lucky only cause me harm, not kill me...

VietSing
11-08-2009, 10:15 AM
I believe this is due to your cp settings. you are trying to show more posts on the same page, e.g. 30 posts per page. therefore the page number becomes buay zhun. i.e. post no. 61 will appear on page 4 of a "show 20 posts per page" setting, and appear on page 3 of a "show 30 posts per page" setting. Maybe set the setting to forum default n things will appear properly? Hope this helps.

Hello there:)

Thank you very much for your kind pointers, your explanation sounds logical and may be right :) I should have spent more time reading up the FAQs instead, thanks again.

Yours truly VietSing

Reaper
11-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Will be arriving on 17th August as I have a wedding and house-warming to attend.

On 19th, will be joined by somebody who is there to take some photo. After that might have to fly to HK, Shenzhen, Beijing and QingDao with my BX via HCMC

Bro Reaper, will you be free when I arrive on 17th noon?

nope...have to work leh...weekday leh...

You better check with him about the photo taking thing, I think there is a slight change of plans.....

Hurricane88
11-08-2009, 12:15 PM
as per request...

吉仙酒楼 1073 Tran Hung Dao P5 Q5 DT:6.2610.526

Last trip i went there spent VND3,000,000 which includes Mummy tipping + Misc Tipping. 2cartons of beers + foods + soft drinks + usage of rm (6hrs)... Personal advise, pls take note of the beer when they serve u... sometimes they overcharge... Girl tips from VND200000 onwards... Tabao from VND800000 onwards... If u want cheaper tabao dont let the mummy knows... tok to the ger direct.... Hope the info HELPS... :D

Thank you for sharing...:)

Wendella
11-08-2009, 12:21 PM
then after that, bro rewindd took us to this pool place to play pool and the gals there also can be sian.....
bro rewindd told us, playing pool is secondary, haha

Don't remember name of the pub? or where? That's a big tip! (VIC maybe?)

Which pool place?

Great reports! Fun to read.

Glad you enjoyed 91 -- I let some key people here know about that place as one of the best of those kinds of bars. One member here went and checked it out and reported back here with high marks.

You know field reports aren't complete if you don't let us know the names of the places. The spirit of sharing. He who has received should also give. ;)

soorya
11-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello,
I'm in HCMC already.
My hotel is close to the Ben Thanh market.
Any bros can reccommend any good massage place and hair salon nearby please?

Hi there,
I will be in HCMC from tomorrow onwards for a few days.
Will staying at mifuki hotel at 33-35 Le Anh Xuan Str, Dictrict 1.

Could someone please recommend a nice spa and dance club nearby within walking distance. This is my second trip.

Was recommended to visit Apocalypse last time so want to try a new club this time.

Also, visited the spa at Oscar hotel (recommended by the Concierge) and was massaged by a middle aged lady-solid massage but not that great looking and was adamant in charging USD 50 for HJ :o.

Would love to explore other spas and clubs this time, close to my Hotel.

thanks in anticipation.

Reaper
11-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Hello,
I'm in HCMC already.
My hotel is close to the Ben Thanh market.
Any bros can reccommend any good massage place and hair salon nearby please?

2 doors away from your hotel and opposite your hotel already have hair salons. Also so many previous postings on where to go. With links to the info provided. How much more assistance you need???:rolleyes::cool:

fcukger
11-08-2009, 04:41 PM
2 doors away from your hotel and opposite your hotel already have. Also so many previous postings on where to go. With links to the info provided. How much more assistance you need???:rolleyes::cool:

i need alot frm u....... :D

Jackboy
11-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Bros Jackboy & Skyfree, please confirm if Lan Lan Hotel is gal-friendly or no more.

I called to clarify with them abt a week ago, Lan Lan Hotel is not guest friendly. You can call them to check again.

A&em hotels are still the best bet. However in any case do call them again a day before to confirm. Hotel policies do change.

KangTuo
11-08-2009, 07:38 PM
in the past I used to go up the departure area to grab a cab but now cannot do it liao. but anyway, the taxt stand is not far after we out from the arrival hall.. just go to stand number 1 to wait for cab..

waiting for your long FR and interesting story :D

Zaryl
11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
waiting for your long FR and interesting story :D

ha..ha.. you should know our trip very routine one...breakfast is banh mi, then wash hair, then bia om then dinner then disco... :D nothing sexciting hor... ;)

KangTuo
11-08-2009, 07:56 PM
ha..ha.. you should know our trip very routine one...breakfast is banh mi, then wash hair, then bia om then dinner then disco... :D nothing sexciting hor... ;)

then have to wait for chai tao to come back with more interesting story telling liao... :D

Botarbolampar
11-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Some places of interest.......................

Che Thanh Tam - 96 Bui Huu Nghia P7 Q5 (For those desert lover. They serve hot and cold desert till 12midnight)

Hai San 346 - 346 Cao Thang P12 Q10 (Interesting local sea food, cheap and good)

Acoustic - 6E1 Ngo Thoi Nhiem Q3 (Local live rock band, small place and fully pack with viet rockers)

FTV Lounge 58 - Ton That Thiep D1 (saw this place while waiting for friends, wonder anyone been there before)

kraphead
11-08-2009, 10:31 PM
search thru this thread and couldn't gather much info on can tho. any of you guys got any info of what's 'happening' there ?

DrMartens
12-08-2009, 12:12 AM

You mention everything liao but i knew something must be missing becos your post stop after disco....after disco liao leh?mot minh di ve ha?hehe.......:confused:

snipeshot08
12-08-2009, 08:12 AM
didn't chai tao tell you? early early sms him already

Yah he did at the airport, he could not contact me that morning cause my HP was OFF :o

You lonely???????????? Cannot be.........:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Hello there:)

Thank you very much for your kind pointers, your explanation sounds logical and may be right :) I should have spent more time reading up the FAQs instead, thanks again.

Yours truly VietSing

You are really a rare breed indeed, most will just simply post,

"Tell me this",
"Tell me that",
"I want this",
"I want that"
or
"I have no time",
"I cannot find"
"I dunno how to find"

For that I reward you with my 8 SHOTS!!!!!:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-08-2009, 08:25 AM

Dun say you lah, same hotel same trip also dowan to contact us.....:rolleyes: bo swee lah, scared I ask you for the US$10m which you owed me izit???:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

sexlegend
12-08-2009, 10:05 AM
... My new resolution after 1 year living in Saigon - 1. no more clubbing in D1, 2. no more hair salons in D1. New playgrounds to be discovered - D. Go Vap, D5, D7 and D. Binh Thanh.../QUOTE]

See that you are on the path of discovering new frontiers.

Me worse, technically retired from cheonging. Can say alreadi "Found Wat I'm Looking For" ... ger who meet my expectations

1. Sweet, cute, fun, bubbly and just make you forget all the problems.

2. Sexy and great in bed.

My onli worry now is to make sure that these two gers dunt meet one another.

[QUOTE=snipeshot08;3999586]... You seemd to have changed your HCM number, your old number out of service liao, you running away from loan sharks izit ...

Hmm ... think you should have my latest hp. Probably you call me when I was overseas. Was in Sing during the National Day ... we travel on the opposite direction during the most holidays remember. Anyway, if I running away, it will be worse than loan shark ... :D

Che Thanh Tam - 96 Bui Huu Nghia P7 Q5 (For those desert lover. They serve hot and cold desert till 12midnight)

Hai San 346 - 346 Cao Thang P12 Q10 (Interesting local sea food, cheap and good)

Acoustic - 6E1 Ngo Thoi Nhiem Q3 (Local live rock band, small place and fully pack with viet rockers)

FTV Lounge 58 - Ton That Thiep D1 (saw this place while waiting for friends, wonder anyone been there before)

My GF just crazy about Acoustic Cafe ... seem tat most Viet teen realli into rock. One thing good is tat the liquor is cheap. Drink till pengsan also wont burn too big hole in your pocket.

pho24
12-08-2009, 10:56 AM

another good chill out place with local talent live music is at:

YOKO
22A Nguyen Thi Dieu
Quan 3
Ph: 3933 0577 ................. :cool:

Wendella
12-08-2009, 12:53 PM
search thru this thread and couldn't gather much info on can tho. any of you guys got any info of what's 'happening' there ?

I doubt you'll find any here about Can Tho. It's not known as a great place for girls and members here tend to not go there.

What a strange choice of a name you have there. ;)

Hurricane88
12-08-2009, 01:03 PM

hahaha..thank you Zaryl, Carrot007 and SS08 for inviting me to disco...hope you guys enjoyed yourself...:)

skyfree
12-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Last time I always tell people it will take at least 9 hours to reach Dalat but many always argue with me say need only 6 hours, yup the brochure says 6 hours but you should take the actual trip instead of relying solely on the brochure.

So did you buy the "super-dupo-cheap" jackets at the night markets???:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

yes, somehow, my friend told me very long journey....i also saw the brochure that stated 6 hours journey...how can that be possible?

i sat in the bus with few ang mos.....sit until backside cramp liao loh.....somemore the bus along the way pick up people and drop people off....and drive slowly sia....

yes, i saw the super cheap jackets at the night market, the people just place them on a cover that lies on the floor...even when the police came, they try to pull the cover and run, how can that be? so heavy...

lucky, i got bring along a jacket as my friend mentioned there at night very cold....wear just t-shirt walking at night, damn cold liao...but the dessert and food there cheap sia....

skyfree
12-08-2009, 01:56 PM
by the way,

just want to ask all lao jiaos here.

the gal friendly hotels in hcm based on what criteria to reject the gals from coming to the hotel that u staying?

the reasons given by the manager like not very convincing enough.