PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

vlover
12-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Well... if I tell you that I just stay in hotel and sleep all day... you WILL believe me right?

Of cos I WILL... so any new acquistions this time round? Tmr I will go 51 at ard 9 plus.. Super long never chiong already.. too busy with work ley.. :mad::(

Rgds,
vlover

v.killers
12-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Hello Vk,

Sorry.....Sin loi.....nhieu.
I think Friday night, I can get a off pass.
kekekeke.....
Will let u know.

Best Best Regards
Long

Sure....let me know then....;)

Cheers VK:D

v.killers
12-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Sure Sure !!! Anyway I'll be there also cause meeting a few friends over there . :D

Ok...see you on friday :D

birdie8819
12-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Ok...see you on friday :D

Sure ..... you know how to get me hor . ;)

Botarbolampar
12-06-2008, 09:43 PM

Tomorrow I'm going to SS. Any taker pls sms me. Cam on.

birdie8819
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM

SS ????? Where are ????? :p

bltan
12-06-2008, 09:50 PM
The food there is really horrible and the service at times can be even worse. They now have a total of 3 outlets. Dont know how they can maintain businees with such lousy food and service.

If you wondering. The hotel is on Le An Xuan street. 25m away from Tan My Dinh Hotel and about 2mins walk from the market.

Bro Reaper, maybe the food suits me, just had my dinner there yesterday. I was a regular customer in my previous stay (ate there almost everyday), I have no complain on the service, how to complain when the lady actually crossed the road with an umbrella to take me across as it was raining.

civic_jerk
12-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Bro..That's was fast fr.. :) Swift and decisive. hahaha..

Anyway catch you guys again. It is a fun fun HCM trip.

Day 1 Itinerary -
Met up with Bro Beijunda for makan at a seafood restaurant. The food was great, especially the crabs...i eating non-stop.
Followed by going to Club16. Wow, really quite alot of pretty PRs. 1st time to HCMC, dunno wat to expect, but this really exceeds my expectations la. But then when the PR sat down, got barrier, language barrier...time to learn some vietnamese! After a while, Carrot joined us. Immediately all the ladies took notice of him and tok to him, talk about 'presence in the room', this carrot ah, really good sia...lol...

Day 2 Itinerary -
Again met up with Beijunda and Civic_Jerk for dinner again, this time at a local restaurant. Food as usual, great. LOVE the BBQ squids.
Went to a discotheque after the dinner. Carrot joined us a little later. Noisy place, boom! boom! boom! eardrums bursting sia, but Beijunda said its considered mild liaoz...go other discotheque even worse, which i found out 1st hand the next nite. Had a PR sat with me again, lucky for me coz she very active and playful. Constantly disturbing me, constantly play games...nice girl.
After that went for supper with Carrot and Civic_jerk. Now suppertime is the time where Carrot really showed his power. LOL! We had Supper at this restuarant (Streetname i forgot) then spotted some nice girls at the opposite restuarant. Straightaway mai tu liaoz, go for 2nd round supper. Carrot talk talk here talk talk there, b4 we knew it, we sitting with the girls having dinner liaoz. Too bad i no tarpao. coz i feeling tired but i regret once i go back hotel. if onli got 2nd chance...and 2nd chance came, in the next nite........

Day 3 Itinerary
Did not join beijunda or civic_jerk for dinner as we brought our 'tourguide' out for dinner as a thank-you gesture.
After our own dinner, joined both of them at a pub name Bui Lodge. Also alot of girls! lol. I spotted one but she taken up by someone else. but i noticed she keep on looking at my side so with the help of Beijunda, managed to ask her over. At close up, nice looking face, not bad body but dunno how to speak Eng at all...lol...but okie la...use sign and body language lo. The pub closed quite early, at 12am so we switched to a discotheque but nothing much there. Shortly after tat the disco also closed at 1am liaoz so just settle for supper carrot brought us to on Night 2.
Once we reached the supper place, target spotted! its the girl from yesterdae nite! hahahahaha, my chance come again but this time dun have Carrot power so bo bian, i go over say hi, tok abit (they understand abit eng and one of the girls can speak chinese), we joined them for supper. I sat beside my fav girl. so kawaii...lol...talk talk makan makan followed by more talk. then managed to talk her to follow us back to hotel. The rest they say, is history liaoz!
=)

civic_jerk
12-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Bro Pearl:

Really thanks for your advice for the hotel. Nice, clean but a bit on the high side. Took your advice and stay in Tan My Dinh. Absolutely no regrets as the "salon" gal come find me at the last day of my stay. So confrimed CHOPPED SIGNED gals friendly.

Kudos to Carrot and Berjunda for bringing us ard.

Hi bro,

New World itself not gal friendly. Several of the smaller hotels around that area are more likely to be but no guarantees. You can refer to the hotel list posted few weeks ago by bro vkillers for some suggestions

A few salons around New World area and several on Bui Thi Xuan 5-10 min walk away. The backpacker district(Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien etc.) is also within walking distance of New World. Lots of pubs there. Specifically what else were you looking for? Bros here may be able to help if you are more specific. How long are you staying in HCM?

Ice

v.killers
12-06-2008, 10:22 PM

I got your number :D

Originally Posted by Botarbolampar

Botar,

Si mi "SS" :confused: ???

v.killers
12-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Mayb I will meet you guys for a while too.. Meet the infamous vkiller aka mafia face.. :eek::D
Rgds, vlover

Troi oi, Mafia face again :o

Hope to see you on Friday (",)

mikemike
12-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Looks like Friday nights at JC51 is a regular fixture in your calendar liao ah..:D

Rgds,
vlover[/QUOTE]

Haha..as far as there's bros accompany and having a ball..why not :D

mikemike
12-06-2008, 10:36 PM

Yeah..me too..also want to know le :D

KangTuo
12-06-2008, 11:24 PM

Let me guess. You going to Sillypore Sales?

Reaper
13-06-2008, 12:57 AM
We had Supper at this restuarant (Streetname i forgot) then spotted some nice girls at the opposite restuarant. Straightaway mai tu liaoz, go for 2nd round supper.

162 Nguyen Trai Street. District 1. Nha Hang Tan Hai Van serving Dim Sum, chinese food as well as some Local Food. Opposite got 2 restaurants. the one on the left same concept as Tan Hai Van, the one on the right is a Hot Pot place.

Known for lots of FLs who have no customers after the discos close so they go there trying to find customers as a last resort.

Long Long time ago, found a FL there who gave the best blow job ever and I have had many. Manage to snatch here away from another customer at the last minute.......I guess she prefer younger guys to older man....LOL

Beijunda
13-06-2008, 02:23 AM
Okay bro just some technical discussion, so try not to get too violent okay:D

I don't quite agree as in buying when the economy is good (if that is what you meant), if you are saying the economics of that particular company is good, than it makes sense e.g. the NAV & PE ratio.

You will never be able to know when the prices will be the lowest or the highest, as its just simply not possible so the best expectation is just sell when you make a profit regardless of the amount and don't look back saying "haiz I should have held on to it", cos what happens if you held back & prices spirals down the next day??? Than you will be saying "I should have sold off yesterday":D

Life is full of "should have" & "if":(

FYI I was stuck with Samudera shares for more than 10 years and still made a loss after selling it:o

But I do really agree wholeheartedly with your last statement, saving is good but you still need to enjoy yourself while you are still alive and able to appreciate the finer things in life, I'm quite a prudent saver in the past but everything was wiped out twice when something unfortunate happened (some of you already know what happened) so now my principle is to go for what I want in life + enjoy it to the fullest ^_^

Just my pathetic 2 dongs worth......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Walau, I am voilent meh??? wapiang... die la.

Just some info to share with you.

· It has a strong Q1 result with net profit rise 46% (in US $ ) or EPS = S$0.0187

· Company expects business is good for the rest of year due to Asia-Europe and intra Asia container shipping demand continue growth.

· It has take delivery one ship in Jan and expects take delivery of 2 more ships later of the years. It 25% own LNG vessel will take delivery and start operation in Q4 2008. With these expansions, companies cash holding will change from net cash to net borrow. But the gearing still quite low. This maybe indicate more efficient use of it capital and business continue to growth in size.

With estimate 2008 EPS = 7.5 cent or PE = 5.8 time. It NTA = 56 cent or PB =0.76

Suggestion:- buy, share price is very cheap.

I think the recent dividend is not bad. I feel better than the bank interest rate.

Lets not discuss any further here, I dont want get into trouble again.

v.killers
13-06-2008, 03:10 AM
:DSshhh.... silent mob in operation Seems quite a big grp going to cheong tomolo.

Paisey bro. Never go JC/M 51 these few days. Was too busy and cannot join you when you called last few days. Let you cheong alone.

Tomolo I will cheong. Need to reward myself with a big (.)(.) after all the hard work. Available from 1030pm onwards.

No problem bro...
See you guys tomorrow hor....

Originally Posted by birdie8819
SS ????? Where are ?????

I think Botar refer "SS" should be "Super Star" ;)

I know there is another place good to cheong for Ktv lovers....Mostly all are viet gals and playing very "Hiong"one...:D

Maybe we can go there after JC51 with a big group...:)

My BIL will be the leader...kakakaka

Cheers VK ('',)

foil4
13-06-2008, 08:26 AM
162 Nguyen Trai Street. District 1. Nha Hang Tan Hai Van serving Dim Sum, chinese food as well as some Local Food. Opposite got 2 restaurants. the one on the left same concept as Tan Hai Van, the one on the right is a Hot Pot place.

Known for lots of FLs who have no customers after the discos close so they go there trying to find customers as a last resort.

Long Long time ago, found a FL there who gave the best blow job ever and I have had many. Manage to snatch here away from another customer at the last minute.......I guess she prefer younger guys to older man....LOL

The restaurant we went to is Diem Hen Am Thuc, 137C Nguyen Trai, Q1. Opposite this restaurant is the place where i picked up my FL.
=)

birdie8819
13-06-2008, 08:29 AM
No problem bro...
See you guys tomorrow hor....

I think Botar refer "SS" should be "Super Star"

I know there is another place good to cheong for Ktv lovers....Mostly all are viet gals and playing very "Hiong"one...

Maybe we can go there after JC51 with a big group...

My BIL will be the leader...kakakaka

Cheers VK ('',)

Bro so early post liao cannot sleep arh ......hm ..... Super Star sounds familiar but can't remember where liao . :p :D

BulleYe
13-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Bro so early post liao cannot sleep arh ......hm ..... Super Star sounds familiar but can't remember where liao . :p :D

tiko bird, now you really addict to viet liao.:D
only super star I know is located at hotel royal-newton road:p
botar rmean this

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Companies have cash, just that the bank are not willing to TT out funds in USD.
Reason being the govt has artificially imposed an exchange rate and if the banks use that rate to sell USD, they are losing big time.
So quite a number of banks has temporary stop TT services in foreign currency.

Its a form of capital control in the guise of an adjustment in the official rate, they are reluctant to impose drastic measures like those which Malaysia did in the past to discourage money outflow from the country, because in doing so they may discourage potential FDI ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 08:50 AM
How about silent mode on this coming FRI nite at JC51..

BIL-SS08 will be the leader :p

Harlo BIL-VK you buay pai say ah??? MIA soooo long cum back only shoot arrows:rolleyes::D

You announce until like dat becum open mob liao, where got silent??:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 08:53 AM
You are not the Hard-cored cheongsters in Sinkapor but in HCMC...Yesssss

Nabeh, this few days when to JC 51, Mask51 and V2, but nobody cheong with me...sibeh lonely... :(

No more liao lah, me nowadays soft-cored:o

Now the front wave (chien lang) is guys like KT & Carrot whom practically stay there one:eek:

Oh you poor thing, but who ask you call me on a monday & tuesday nite, how to go??? Next day have to work you know.....:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Sure Sure !!! Anyway I'll be there also cause meeting a few friends over there . :D

You are always meeting friends there mah, the female type:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Mayb I will meet you guys for a while too.. Meet the infamous vkiller aka mafia face.

So how was your trip? any new places of 'interests'?

Rgds,
vlover

Wait you see his face liao got nightmare how??:eek::D...kekekeke jokin jokin BIL:p

Carrot plan is to jio you to Club16 in HCM to make you drool all over the carpet:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 09:06 AM

Why cum to me???:confused::eek::D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

birdie8819
13-06-2008, 09:08 AM
tiko bird, now you really addict to viet liao.

Bo lah ..... kekekekeke . :p

only super star I know is located at hotel royal-newton road
botar rmean this

Oh OK ! Kum Sia hor BY kor kor . ;)

You are always meeting friends there mah, the female type:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Mai luan luan kong hor . :p

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 09:10 AM

Than those of us that got 2 BALLS one how??:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 09:13 AM
hI So any bro wanna cheong together. Pm me with yr contact like tel or email etc cos have to b discreet. bro like carrot or deptrai

hehehe any lobang? thanks

Best you look back the last few pages and see who is going to be there on your dates, than take some time to PM them to see if they are able to meet up with you in HCM;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Walau, I am voilent meh??? wapiang... die la.

Lets not discuss any further here, I dont want get into trouble again.

No meh??? tot you are those that like SM & torture one:eek::D, see you bargain with the shop the shop assistant nearly want to cry also:D

Bro, not advisable to post such comments in buying stocks lest you may be accused of "talking" up the prices, got 2 known cases in the past liao where SGX clamped down on such comments in the open net;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 09:22 AM
"SS" should be "Super Star" ;)

I know there is another place good to cheong for Ktv lovers....Mostly all are viet gals and playing very "Hiong"one...:D

Cheers VK ('',)

Wah got new place never jio??? Okay thanks for volunteering to orgui-nice my dear BIL-VK:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

foil4
13-06-2008, 09:25 AM
hI So any bro wanna cheong together. Pm me with yr contact like tel or email etc cos have to b discreet. bro like carrot or deptrai

hehehe any lobang? thanks

Hi Bteosg, yea...one thing i learnt is that as a newcomer, i think its only appropriate that you take the effort to PM them instead of just asking around who in the forum wanna join you. I'm sure most of the people here are very friendly, just like Bro Carrot and Bro Beijunda. Without them showing me around in HCM, i'm sure my trip would not be as 'fruitful'.
Cheers~

technofreak
13-06-2008, 09:48 AM
I think Botar refer "SS" should be "Super Star"

I know there is another place good to cheong for Ktv lovers....Mostly all are viet gals and playing very "Hiong"one...

Maybe we can go there after JC51 with a big group...

It is indeed Superstar...One of Bro Botar's old-time playground :p

Was it the place u mentioned in US?? Then it's a must-go place liao!!

Wah got new place never jio??? Okay thanks for volunteering to orgui-nice my dear BIL-VK.

Now jio-ing u mah...We just discussed last nite. :)

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 09:56 AM

Now jio-ing u mah...We just discussed last nite.

So goot, another volunteer :D

Why??? Now very fashionable to put initials izit?? Previously got SS now got US, now what the fish is US??:confused::D

Than no point to go 51 liao, might as well go direct to this new place, nowadays bo lui liao so must control a bit:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

technofreak
13-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Why??? Now very fashionable to put initials izit?? Previously got SS now got US, now what the fish is US??

Than no point to go 51 liao, might as well go direct to this new place, nowadays bo lui liao so must control a bit.

Upper Serangoon...We share the same mentality bro. Why not we gather at J51 area first...Say Vlover's shop?? ;)

Pearl
13-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Bro Pearl:

Really thanks for your advice for the hotel. Nice, clean but a bit on the high side. Took your advice and stay in Tan My Dinh. Absolutely no regrets as the "salon" gal come find me at the last day of my stay. So confrimed CHOPPED SIGNED gals friendly.

Kudos to Carrot and Berjunda for bringing us ard.

Glad u had fun bro..

U must also Thank Octlong and SS08 cos they intro me TanMyDinh. :D

Good lar u.. can score with the salon girl on 1st try..me still havent le :(

Pearl
13-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi Bteosg, yea...one thing i learnt is that as a newcomer, i think its only appropriate that you take the effort to PM them instead of just asking around who in the forum wanna join you. I'm sure most of the people here are very friendly, just like Bro Carrot and Bro Beijunda. Without them showing me around in HCM, i'm sure my trip would not be as 'fruitful'.
Cheers~

The bunch of cheongsters in HCM is the friendliest lot I have encountered :D.

Ups u for your contribution and get ur power to distribute to bros here.

Cheers.

foil4
13-06-2008, 10:40 AM

Cheers.

yes, i agree totally. the cheongsters in HCM is the friendliest lot i encountered too (though i've not encountered many excursions grps)
hehe...looking to return to HCM sooner than later...nice place for tourist in the day, nice place for cheongsters in the nite!
haha

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Upper Serangoon...We share the same mentality bro. Why not we gather at J51 area first...Say Vlover's shop?? ;)

Mah huan lah bro, might as well meet there in US, cos some of us go direct from work must go opposite direction to meet 1st than go opposite direction again to go US:confused:

Sms me the address can?? Cos won't be logging in after this, than I later mob the rest, see if there is anybody else interested to go also.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

birdie8819
13-06-2008, 10:47 AM

Hm....like dat how ???? Dun forget abt me hor . :D

snipeshot08
13-06-2008, 10:48 AM

Cheers.

Okay foil4 since bro Pearl commanded, I will follow suit:p....... up you another 7 shots:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Beijunda
13-06-2008, 10:52 AM
No meh??? tot you are those that like SM & torture one:eek::D, see you bargain with the shop the shop assistant nearly want to cry also:D

Bro, not advisable to post such comments in buying stocks lest you may be accused of "talking" up the prices, got 2 known cases in the past liao where SGX clamped down on such comments in the open net;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Bro,

I will be worry if the info I posted is not true. Talking up Samudera I have nothing much to gain la. Just show some info that my remiser send to me every week.^^

Beijunda
13-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Okay foil4 since bro Pearl commanded, I will follow suit:p....... up you another 7 shots:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

I only have power to up 1 shot. No choice I am noobie here.

birdie8819
13-06-2008, 10:56 AM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Eh...give me sometime to follow suit also cause got a few to return . :D

Pearl
13-06-2008, 11:31 AM

Must repeat your Noobie BIGBIG.. must warn other cheongster.. :p

You Old Timer lar with many handphones.. kekekekekekeke

Beijunda
13-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Must repeat your Noobie BIGBIG.. must warn other cheongster.. :p

You Old Timer lar with many handphones.. kekekekekekeke

My Power only ONE leh..:o

All my handphones all cheap cheap la. Some are sample set, some are free from the Telco when I sign up plan:D Unlike U, have many PRIVATE NUMBERS kakakaka. My NUMBERS go up by your DIDI too. SUPER POWER sia.:eek:

Octlong
13-06-2008, 11:43 AM

Hello Beijunda,

Who says u nobody here???
You are our Vice chairman!!!
kekeke....

Best Best Regards
Long

Octlong
13-06-2008, 11:48 AM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Since laoda and V-C up..
I also need to up.....

Best Best Regards
Long

Carrot007
13-06-2008, 11:53 AM
The restaurant we went to is Diem Hen Am Thuc, 137C Nguyen Trai, Q1. Opposite this restaurant is the place where i picked up my FL.
=)

If you are refering to the place I brought you guys for Wantan Mee on the 2nd night, then it IS the famous TAN HAI VAN. And I am so impressed that you can find your way back to the same area in Nguyen Trai, and most importantly, still find that same girl in the restaurant and score with her. Thumbs UP!

foil4
13-06-2008, 11:56 AM
If you are refering to the place I brought you guys for Wantan Mee on the 2nd night, then it IS the famous TAN HAI VAN. And I am so impressed that you can find your way back to the same area in Nguyen Trai, and most importantly, still find that same girl in the restaurant and score with her. Thumbs UP!

i got the namecard of the restaurant ma...and coincidentally the grp of girls are there too at the same table. Maybe she's waiting for me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
what a night. lol

Beijunda
13-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Hello Beijunda,

Who says u nobody here???
You are our Vice chairman!!!
kekeke....

Best Best Regards
Long

I feel that this Vice Chairman appointment is more suitable for Bro Octlong.

I am still a noobie in this forum and in HCMC. Cant even speak much Vietnamese. Dont know much happening places unlike Bro Octlong.

Carrot007
13-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Day 1 Itinerary -
... Club16. Wow, really quite alot of pretty PRs. 1st time to HCMC, dunno wat to expect, but this really exceeds my expectations la. But then when the PR sat down, got barrier, language barrier...time to learn some vietnamese! After a while, Carrot joined us. Immediately all the ladies took notice of him...

Don't say until like that leh. The big man behind the scene is actually Beijunda. He is the one to brought me to the club the day before and intro me to the GM there.
So on the night you saw me, it is only my 2nd time there.
But if you do remember, one of the very 1st thing I did when I arrived, is to wave the GM over, shook hands, chat and drink. This little trick gesture gives the girls the impression that "I know their boss". So I guess I not only bluffed the girls, but u too, LOL :D

Day 2 Itinerary -
....We had Supper at this restuarant (Streetname i forgot) then spotted some nice girls at the opposite restuarant. Straightaway mai tu liaoz, go for 2nd round supper. Carrot talk talk here talk talk there...
The street is call Nguyen Trai, in district 1. The Restaurent is called TAN HAI VAN.
Basically, I just said a very simple sentence to the girls there, "I have some friends from SINGAPORE here in Vietnam for the 1st time, can we sit together and have a chat?" The rest of the conversations are all crap. They know what they want, and SO DO WE :D

Day 3 Itinerary
... Bui Lodge. Also alot of girls! lol. ..... Shortly after tat the disco also closed at 1am liaoz so just settle for supper carrot brought us to on Night 2.
Once we reached the supper place, target spotted! its the girl from yesterdae nite! hahahahaha, my chance come again but this time dun have Carrot power so bo bian, i go over say hi, tok abit (they understand abit eng and one of the girls can speak chinese), we joined them for supper. I sat beside my fav girl. so kawaii...lol...talk talk makan makan followed by more talk. then managed to talk her to follow us back to hotel. The rest they say, is history liaoz!
=)
Wow, so Bui Lodge will be the next place on my "must-go" list...
Bro, you no need carrot power, your own power is more powerfull. I must say that you are a real fast learner. And being blessed with that so very handsome face, half the battle already won :cool:

usmjordan2
13-06-2008, 12:34 PM
will be there next week , hope to find out more info here
cheers

foil4
13-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Bro, you no need carrot power, your own power is more powerfull. I must say that you are a real fast learner. And being blessed with that so very handsome face, half the battle already won :cool:

I not handsome la...anywayz the important thing is the style, the 'seh', which u have both in plenty...anyway PM me your email? send u a photo of bui lodge...hahahaah...let u see...

birdie8819
13-06-2008, 12:35 PM

Now who's talking man ..... you also handsome mah . :p

Himerus
13-06-2008, 12:38 PM

bro,u mean balls,two big melons arh...:p

foil4
13-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Now who's talking man ..... you also handsome mah . :p

totally agree!

Carrot007
13-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Now who's talking man ..... you also handsome mah .

Nowadays me far from handsome liao, too much stress with work, too little sleep, resulting in a lot of pimples and dark eye-bags... looks more like a ghost now... 7th-month coming too, choy choy choy !!! :eek:

Anyway my handsome big brother birdie, I will sms you later in the afternoon for tonight's outing. Have we confirmed the time and place yet? :D

birdie8819
13-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Anyway my handsome big brother birdie, I will sms you later in the afternoon for tonight's outing. Have we confirmed the time and place yet? :D

My HANDSOME bro Carrot , mai luan luan kong wa handsome hor ... me cuming 40 liao no hair liao where got handsome .....kekekekeke. :p

Anyway I'll be at J51 this evening about 7 plus you guys can look for me there . :D

Reaper
13-06-2008, 02:41 PM
=)

Next to the restaurant you sitting at is the Hot Pot restaurant. The one oppsite is Tan Hai Van, where you picked up the FL.

Reaper
13-06-2008, 02:57 PM
No choice I am noobie here.

I am still a noobie in this forum and in HCMC. Cant even speak much Vietnamese. Dont know much happening places unlike Bro Octlong.

U noobie??? dont bluff people lah....not good you know......:p

Bui Lodge / Lodge Bar is located at 39 (or 37) Pham Ngoc Thach Q3. With your back facing Notre Dam Cathedral and Diamond plaza on your right, keep going straight all the way towards Vo Thi Sau street. It will be located on your left.

The entrance is NOT on the main road. you have to walk in about 15-20 meters from the street. It has a live band as well as PRs. There is a PR there that is really really good. Not sure if she still working there. Looks like its time to go pay a visit again.

Carrot007
13-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Bui Lodge / Lodge Bar is located at 39 (or 37) Pham Ngoc Thach Q3. With your back facing Notre Dam Cathedral and Diamond plaza on your right, keep going straight all the way towards Vo Thi Sau street. It will be located on your left.

The entrance is NOT on the main road. you have to walk in about 15-20 meters from the street. It has a live band as well as PRs. There is a PR there that is really really good. Not sure if she still working there. Looks like its time to go pay a visit again.

Chao Ong Chairman, you really know the places so well, down to the slightest detail. So lets go together on the 25th june, together with icehk, vlover, octlong, and the rest of the bros.

Didn't get to meet you on the recent trip, hope to see you on the coming one ;)

icehk
13-06-2008, 03:39 PM

Chao Ong Chairman, you really know the places so well, down to the slightest detail. So lets go together on the 25th june, together with icehk, vlover, octlong, and the rest of the bros.

Live band? lots of pretty PR girls? Sounds like a plan, count me in! :D Am looking forward to meeting you bro Carrot. There are a lot of bro's who will be in town at the end of the month. We should organize a few BIG nights out for sure

Ice

v.killers
13-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Harlo BIL-VK you buay pai say ah??? MIA soooo long cum back only shoot arrows

You announce until like dat becum open mob liao, where got silent??:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Pai say si meh....shoot arrows to you becos you are my "BELOVED" BIL mah :D

Yessss, now become Open mob liao:o

v.killers
13-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Wah got new place never jio??? Okay thanks for volunteering to orgui-nice my dear BIL-VK:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

OK, maybe we go to cheong the new place first then go over to Mask 51?? :D

Any brother want to join us please call my BIL-SS08, 7.30pm we will be meeting :)

Cheers VK

birdie8819
13-06-2008, 04:06 PM
OK, maybe we go to cheong the new place first then go over to Mask 51??

Any brother want to join us please call my BIL-SS08, 7.30pm we will be meeting

Cheers VK

Hm...like dat hor so who's going to J51 please SMS me hor , I need to know how many people so to reserve table cause 2 9 sure crowded one . :D

Signoff and Logoff
birdie8819 :)

v.killers
13-06-2008, 04:08 PM

On the 25th I will be back in Sinkapor with my bx and my BIL-SS08 bx :(

v.killers
13-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Hm...like dat hor so who's going to J51 please SMS me hor , I need to know how many people so to reserve table cause 2 9 sure crowded one . :D

Signoff and Logoff
birdie8819 :)

Sorry bro,

Maybe I will see you in Mask 51 instead? :D

Guess you got my number can msg me anytime...:)

Cheers VK

Octlong
13-06-2008, 04:49 PM
I feel that this Vice Chairman appointment is more suitable for Bro Octlong.

Hello Beijunda,

Need to change that sentence.
All those discosss and pubsss, i think you are the 1 who bring me there.
kekekeke.....
I only bring u to wash hair only.
Nevermind, got chance i bring u to "166".

By the way, I vietnamese only half pail of water.
Can't do much, only can sian gers.
kekeke....

Best Best Regards
Long

Octlong
13-06-2008, 04:51 PM
U noobie??? dont bluff people lah....not good you know......:p

Hello Reaper,

Let go on next weekend.
kekeke...

Best Best Regards
Long

v.killers
13-06-2008, 05:09 PM
kekeke....

Best Best Regards
Long

Half pail of water already got so many con gai...if "FULL" pail of water cant imagine...:rolleyes:

Bro Long are you joining us tonite around 7pm? :)

Msg me as I will be logging off now...:D

cheers VK

Beijunda
13-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Bro Foil,

Tell your BROTHER that the lady who offended him at Club 16 nearly got fired by her GM. My BX make 1 phone call to feedback and the GM was very furious. My BX is the one who ask the GM not to fire her. Although you claimed yourself to be not handsome, but you really got the age advantage over many brothers here since you are younger than the forever "25" Principal Tham.

Bro Carrot,

U handsome not handsome I dont really care. But the way you sianz charbor, I think even Andy Lau also must Salute you.

Bro Octlong,

when is our "Operation 166"?

Chairman Reaper,

U even know where is Bui Lodge to the minor details. You really our ideal Chairman!!! Seems like you have been to everywhere in HCMC!!

Carrot007
13-06-2008, 05:27 PM
OK, maybe we go to cheong the new place first then go over to Mask 51??

I will be waiting for you guys at Mask with Birdie, Vlover and probably KT as well.

On the 25th I will be back in Sinkapor with my bx and my BIL-SS08 bx

I know lah, you family event what, what time is your flight on the 25th. I arrive in the morning around 9am. Maybe can catch you for breakfast or... wash hair 1st... hahaha!

Hello Beijunda,
Need to change that sentence.
All those discosss and pubsss, i think you are the 1 who bring me there.
kekekeke.....
I only bring u to wash hair only.
Nevermind, got chance i bring u to "166".

kekeke....

Best Best Regards
Long

Bro Beijunda is 'Disco & Pub' King.
Bro Long is 'KTV & Hair Saloon' King.

Half pail of water good enough, because yours is good quality mineral water :D

Little carrot me is 'only talk & talk & achieve nothing' king.

My water also half pail, but all drain water.:p

Live band? lots of pretty PR girls? Sounds like a plan, count me in! :D Am looking forward to meeting you bro Carrot. There are a lot of bro's who will be in town at the end of the month. We should organize a few BIG nights out for sure
Ice

Little carrot looking forward to meet bro icehk as well. It's gonna be a BIG BIG party for sure.

Carrot007
13-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro Foil,
Tell your BROTHER that the lady who offended him at Club 16 nearly got fired by her GM. My BX make 1 phone call to feedback and the GM was very furious. My BX is the one who ask the GM not to fire her. Although you claimed yourself to be not handsome, but you really got the age advantage over many brothers here since you are younger than the forever "25" Principal Tham.

See Bro Foil4... I told you who is the real BIG man behind the scene right?

Bro Carrot,
U handsome not handsome I dont really care. But the way you sianz charbor, I think even Andy Lau also must Salute you.

Err..... but Andy Lau never sian charbor, all the charbors sian him :confused:

Bro Octlong,
when is our "Operation 166"?

Bro Long, I also never go 166 before until now, why u bring everybody go but never bring me go? You no goot, you no like me ah? :D

Beijunda
13-06-2008, 06:01 PM
See Bro Foil4... I told you who is the real BIG man behind the scene right?

Err..... but Andy Lau never sian charbor, all the charbors sian him :confused:

Bro Long, I also never go 166 before until now, why u bring everybody go but never bring me go? You no goot, you no like me ah? :D

No Lah, how can he offend our Bro Foil4's buddy??? GM is furious cos of Bro Foil's face la, not me.

Let plans a "OPERATION 166". Next time use code word hor!!!

Botarbolampar
13-06-2008, 06:49 PM

I got your number :D

Botar,

Si mi "SS" :confused: ???

Let me guess. You going to Sillypore Sales?

tiko bird, now you really addict to viet liao.:D
only super star I know is located at hotel royal-newton road:p
botar rmean this

Why cum to me???:confused::eek::D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

It is indeed Superstar...One of Bro Botar's old-time playground :p

Now jio-ing u mah...We just discussed last nite. :)

Seventeen Saloon @ Pham Ngu Lao D1 kekekekekekeke

foil4
13-06-2008, 07:21 PM
No Lah, how can he offend our Bro Foil4's buddy??? GM is furious cos of Bro Foil's face la, not me.

Let plans a "OPERATION 166". Next time use code word hor!!!

wah...so serious ah...but then she also quite attitude la...
anyway the onli reason i can think of why the GM angry is because i got a 'Kiam kan, kiam pa' face...
:D

foil4
13-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Bro Foil,

What's Principal Tham??? :confused::confused:

civic_jerk
13-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Bro foil..It is Alan Tam the Hongkong singer cum pop star..you too young to know him..

Berjunda, you should use Vicky Chow. hehehehehe..

civic_jerk
13-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Totolly and absolutely agreed..Up for you..!! Carrot and Berjunda are the man..Next time I go sure call them hehehe..

Cheers~

civic_jerk
13-06-2008, 11:32 PM
OK. your wish is my command.. Thank you bro Octlong and SS08.. :) though no chance to meet up. hehehe.

By the way, no score loh..Because the salon gal come so sudden and no raincoat so better be safe than sorry..I am holy man. hehehehehe dun believe ask Foil and his buddy.. hahahahahahah..

Glad u had fun bro..

U must also Thank Octlong and SS08 cos they intro me TanMyDinh. :D

Good lar u.. can score with the salon girl on 1st try..me still havent le :(

Reaper
14-06-2008, 01:26 AM
By the way, no score loh..Because the salon gal come so sudden and no raincoat so better be safe than sorry..I am holy man. hehehehehe dun believe ask Foil and his buddy.. hahahahahahah..

This one very easy. Make phone call downstairs and ask bell boy to buy for you. Sure have one. only thing might be a bit more expensive than normal

Hello Reaper,
Let go on next weekend.

Next weekend?? I tot you coming up this Sunday?

Tell your BROTHER that the lady who offended him at Club 16 nearly got fired by her GM.

This one very normal. Especially if you are friends with VIP Beijunda. Go out with him good. GO out with me boring.

This one you must go and ask SNIPESHOT08

WIll defiantly try if schedul permits.

Live band? lots of pretty PR girls? Sounds like a plan, count me in!

You ah..everywhere also want to go....hehehehehehehe btw...yjust sent you a couple of emails.

v.killers
14-06-2008, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by Reaper
This one very easy. Make phone call downstairs and ask bell boy to buy for you. Sure have one. only thing might be a bit more expensive than normal

Civic _jerk,
Dont need to ask the bell boy buy rain coat for you , next time just call our "CHAIRMAN" mobile number for delivery....Just like Mac donald and KFC and is very easy... He always very helpful one...:D

I dont think our "CHAIRMAN" will reject hor :rolleyes: Kakakakakaka!!!

v.killers
14-06-2008, 05:12 AM
Hmmm...have a nice meet up with the following bros here...

Really enjoyed myself tonite :)

Thanks to BIL-SS08, Techno, Botar, Zaryl, KT, Birdie, Carrot, Mike, and other Techno's friends for making this meeting successful ;)

Too bad cant see our "VLOVER" maybe he trying to "SIAM" my mafia face or scared of "V.KILLERS" :o

Looking forward for another meet up again....^_^

v.killers
14-06-2008, 05:17 AM
I know lah, you family event what, what time is your flight on the 25th. I arrive in the morning around 9am. Maybe can catch you for breakfast or... wash hair 1st... hahaha!

Wash hairs maybe cannot roi, but breakfast "Banh Mi" can! :D

v.killers
14-06-2008, 05:31 AM
Seventeen Saloon @ Pham Ngu Lao D1 kekekekekekeke

Nnkc...can I see you there next weeks:D

Lives band are nice too :)

Cheers VK

chanyboy
14-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Nnkc...can I see you there next weeks:D

Lives band are nice too :)

Cheers VK

perhaps I sud visit HCM with u guys for once & hv a feel of the liveliness there.. I'm pretty down recently..:(

vlover
14-06-2008, 09:27 AM

Really enjoyed myself tonite

Thanks to BIL-SS08, Techno, Botar, Zaryl, KT, Birdie, Carrot, Mike, and other Techno's friends for making this meeting successful ;)

Too bad cant see our "VLOVER" maybe he trying to "SIAM" my mafia face or scared of "V.KILLERS"

Cheers VK

Aiyo.. I busy at night nowadays ma.. I also want to see the ah Beng face but time dun permit.. Happy enough to hear your voice.. kekeke.. mayb I will have the privilege to see it in HCM.. Mayb see in HCM not so fierce after all cos I think vietnamese guys have the fierce look.. one friend of mine has the typical viet look that he get mistaken for being one though he is Singaporean.. Carrot007 what you think? :eek:

perhaps I sud visit HCM with u guys for once & hv a feel of the liveliness there.. I'm pretty down recently..:(

Join us for the last week of June trip la.. I am sure you will feel better after the trip.. Cheer up bro.. ;)

Rgds,
vlover

chanyboy
14-06-2008, 09:39 AM

Join us for the last week of June trip la.. I am sure you will feel better after the trip.. Cheer up bro.. ;)

Rgds,
vlover

onli can leave 28June earliest..I told the bros my proj ends 27June..
Thanks, perhaps will pop over to ur c-shop end to lim kopi with bro G***. KT - is he in town? His timing is very late usually, and we doze off outside BL/51...waiting & beo-ing...

xfreeman
14-06-2008, 10:47 AM

Wah lau! 3 - 4 pages of post within 2 days came back from HCMC. I read until my eyes drop. Me old man still haven't fully recovered from the Vietnamese girls' spell. Can we meet up and talk or not? Is our Tuesday KTV gathering On? Must thanks Carrot while he is back Spore. Too bad BJ not back to join us.... How?

xfreeman
14-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Bro Foil,

Tell your BROTHER that the lady who offended him at Club 16 nearly got fired by her GM. My BX make 1 phone call to feedback and the GM was very furious. My BX is the one who ask the GM not to fire her....!!

That is too serious liao:eek: Can forgive just forgive lah... Not really a big deal as we did not lost anythings. In fact, my bro more happier as he can save that $VND100 lor.:D

Reaper
14-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Civic _jerk,
Dont need to ask the bell boy buy rain coat for you , next time just call our "CHAIRMAN" mobile number for delivery....Just like Mac donald and KFC and is very easy... He always very helpful one...:D

I dont think our "CHAIRMAN" will reject hor :rolleyes: Kakakakakaka!!!

Who is the "Chairman" I also want to know him leh.....

birdie8819
14-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Aiyo.. I busy at night nowadays ma.. I also want to see the ah Beng face but time dun permit.. Happy enough to hear your voice.. kekeke.. mayb I will have the privilege to see it in HCM.. Mayb see in HCM not so fierce after all cos I think vietnamese guys have the fierce look.. one friend of mine has the typical viet look that he get mistaken for being one though he is Singaporean.. Carrot007 what you think?

At last met bro v.killers liao ..... handsome man also . :D

Join us for the last week of June trip
Rgds,
vlover

How I wish can join you guys also but me tied down with work . :(

foil4
14-06-2008, 01:11 PM
PM sent out to birdie8819; v.killers; Octlong; Beijunda; Carrot007; technofreak; snipeshot08; xfreeman; Civic_Jerk

Check it out!

foil4
14-06-2008, 01:13 PM
To all bros who uppz me, i thank you
i really appreciate it.
will uppzzz u back these few days!
tks again

birdie8819
14-06-2008, 01:43 PM
PM sent out to birdie8819; v.killers; Octlong; Beijunda; Carrot007; technofreak; snipeshot08; xfreeman; Civic_Jerk

Check it out!

Thanks bro for your PM , will confirm on that day . ;)

Carrot007
14-06-2008, 02:47 PM
... one friend of mine has the typical viet look that he get mistaken for being one though he is Singaporean.. Carrot007 what you think? :eek:

Ya loh Thank you very much. Talk one big round to suan me right? I will ask my fellow viet gangsters to welcome you once you get out of Tan Son Nhat airport. They will be looking out for a Singaporean beng with blue and purple hair :cool:

Really enjoyed myself tonite :)

Very happy to see you again too bro, after so long !

Totolly and absolutely agreed..Up for you..!! Carrot and Berjunda are the man..Next time I go sure call them hehehe..

Very happy to you all too. I enjoyed it very much myself !

How I wish can join you guys also but me tied down with work . :(

No problem bro... there's always a next trip waiting for you to hop on. Many of the bros here go there every month, usually on the last week. You already know who we are.

v.killers
14-06-2008, 03:38 PM

Hey bro chanyboy,

Sorry, dont have your number so never call you for this meet up to cheong.:o

So please pm me your number, any gathering can go together:)

Why down recently? :confused: Cheers up bro!

Cheers VK

v.killers
14-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Aiyo.. I busy at night nowadays ma.. I also want to see the ah Beng face but time dun permit.. Happy enough to hear your voice.. kekeke.. mayb I will have the privilege to see it in HCM.. Rgds,
vlover

Nnkc..... since when my "Mafia face" become "Ah Beng" face :eek: I am only an "Dirty OLD Man"

I heard you like ah beng type :D well, will drop by this few days to you CH to see your ah beng face :D kekekek... Joking joking

v.killers
14-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Who is the "Chairman" I also want to know him leh.....

walau....Calling Octlong, BIL-SS8 and Beijunda. :p Please tell our "Bro Reaper" who is our HCMC "CHAIRMAN" :rolleyes:

v.killers
14-06-2008, 04:01 PM

Mafia Face also handsome meh :confused::D

Reaper
14-06-2008, 04:11 PM
walau....Calling Octlong, BIL-SS8 and Beijunda. :p Please tell our "Bro Reaper" who is our HCMC "CHAIRMAN" :rolleyes:

who is the CHAIRMAN??? I really want to know...becuase according to v.killer, I am only delivery boy :rolleyes:

v.killers
14-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Very happy to see you again too bro, after so long !

Nice to see you again....:)

v.killers
14-06-2008, 04:14 PM
who is the CHAIRMAN??? I really want to know...becuase according to v.killer, I am only delivery boy :rolleyes:

Wahahaha.... erhhh....Then "CHAIRMAN" cum "Delivery Boy" aey sai bo:D

Joking joking :)

v.killers
14-06-2008, 04:18 PM

Check it out!

Bro foil4,

Gathering on the 17th is Tuesday. Guess during weeks day, my BIL-SS08 wont be able to attend..without him not much fun :D

KangTuo
14-06-2008, 04:21 PM

Hey bro chanyboy,

Sorry, dont have your number so never call you for this meet up to cheong.

So please pm me your number, any gathering can go together

Why down recently? Cheers up bro!

Cheers VK

Too long no see you and go drink liao. Shoud have sms you to join us yesterday if know you are down.

You can join the gang at hcmc. I believe Vk and gang will boost up you love for VN gals again. Else can join me in little VN. :D

KangTuo
14-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Bro foil4,

Gathering on the 17th is Tuesday, guess during working day, my BIL-SS08 wont be able to attend..without him not much fun :D

Agree on that. See SS08 dance better than press (.)(.) :p:D

v.killers
14-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Agree on that. See SS08 dance better than press (.)(.) :p:D

Totally agreed!! :D

Carrot007
14-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Totally agreed!! :D

So lets do it again tonight. :D:D:D
Whether to press (.)(.) or watch SS08 dance also can, my hands and eyes are both very free, hahaha!

foil4
14-06-2008, 04:46 PM
So lets do it again tonight. :D:D:D
Whether to press (.)(.) or watch SS08 dance also can, my hands and eyes are both very free, hahaha!

tonite i shld be okie...haha...but i onli free after 1am!!!
lol...
Carrot, i sms u my number now...
hehehehhee

Zikoman
14-06-2008, 05:18 PM
who is the CHAIRMAN??? I really want to know...becuase according to v.killer, I am only delivery boy

Boss Reaper...... congratzz man! Chairman of HCM Club...... :eek: steady poon pee pee..... how to join hah? :D

birdie8819
14-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Mafia Face also handsome meh

You much more handsome than most of us here mah . :p

So lets do it again tonight.

Sigh ..... me suddenly sneezing from 6 pm until now non-stop cannot join you guys liao :( Next time hor . :D

chanyboy
14-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Too long no see you and go drink liao. Shoud have sms you to join us yesterday if know you are down.

You can join the gang at hcmc. I believe Vk and gang will boost up you love for VN gals again. Else can join me in little VN. :D

Bros..thanks for the solace.. I will pop by..in fact tonite I wud be going to L'Vn to drown the sorrow a bit with a glass or 2 beer. My buddy will be 'all ears'.. while we 'watching footballs & other bouncing balls..'.

Will share with u guys next when we meet.. cheers!

vlover
15-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Ya loh Thank you very much. Talk one big round to suan me right? I will ask my fellow viet gangsters to welcome you once you get out of Tan Son Nhat airport. They will be looking out for a Singaporean beng with blue and purple hair

Hello.. my hair is black ok.. only with a patch of PURPLE not blue.. kekeke

Nnkc..... since when my "Mafia face" become "Ah Beng" face I am only an "Dirty OLD Man"

I heard you like ah beng type well, will drop by this few days to you CH to see your ah beng face kekekek... Joking joking

Wa lao.. How can you sterotype a guy with a small small patch of purple hair to be an ah BENG? my hair represents my 'style' actually my heart is very soft one.. especially soft to con gais from VN.. :D:eek:

How I wish can join you guys also but me tied down with work .

Dun worry.. I will not forget my promise to you by taking photos of the girls in HCM to show to you so that you will fly over soon.. mayb JULY? :eek:

Beijunda
15-06-2008, 01:01 AM
Tonite I tried to go D & D, 16 Club and Catwalk all closed. Because of the death of the ex-premier,

Sibei Sianz

Beijunda
15-06-2008, 01:06 AM

Need me to say again? ok! Our HCMC Chairman is REAPER

Reaper
15-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Boss Reaper...... congratzz man! Chairman of HCM Club...... :eek: steady poon pee pee..... how to join hah? :D

you come up HCMC, I show you ok...

Tonite I tried to go D & D, 16 Club and Catwalk all closed. Because of the death of the ex-premier,

Sibei Sianz

That is why I have been staying home the whole night........

xfreeman
15-06-2008, 07:59 AM
So lets do it again tonight.
Whether to press (.)(.) or watch SS08 dance ... hahaha!

How? Did you all manage to meet up? I so keen to join but was kana confinement......:(

How about coming Friday??? Bro Foil4 should be glad to arrange.

Beijunda
15-06-2008, 10:11 AM

Chairman, something is very wrong with me!! I dont have your HCMC mobile number!!!! :confused: Can U PM me???:D

Beijunda
15-06-2008, 10:17 AM
How? Did you all manage to meet up? I so keen to join but was kana confinement......:(

How about coming Friday??? Bro Foil4 should be glad to arrange.

Wow!!! U got confinement??? Let me talk to your CO next time. With my convincing power, I am always used as an excuse for my friends to go out with or without me;)

How many bro will be in HCMC on 25 June 2008???

xfreeman
15-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Wow!!! U got confinement??? Let me talk to your CO next time. With my convincing power, I am always used as an excuse for my friends to go out with or without me

Thanks a lot. But what about one star General huh?

mikemike
15-06-2008, 04:31 PM
WOW..really had a great time last night and so happy to meet up all the bros there :D i am looking forward for the next meet up again ;)

Cheers!

Botarbolampar
15-06-2008, 06:25 PM
you come up HCMC, I show you ok...

Congratulation.......Mr. Chairman, I'm so proud of you neighbour.

Botarbolampar
15-06-2008, 06:29 PM
WOW..really had a great time last night and so happy to meet up all the bros there i am looking forward for the next meet up again Cheers!

Don't kanna addicted okay............kekekekeke

birdie8819
15-06-2008, 08:13 PM

LOL ! Dun worry me can lun wan . :p

mooncracker
15-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi Guys

Just drop in say hi. Good to see VK again after my last Mar trip.

HCM 27 - 29Jun

xfreeman
15-06-2008, 10:44 PM
WOW..really had a great time last night and ..... i am looking forward for the next meet up again

Looks like we have missed a great time.....

Botarbolampar
15-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Guys

HCM 27 - 29Jun

NNKC..............you so free tonight ahh

mooncracker
16-06-2008, 01:23 AM
No really lah...just trying my laptop at McDonald...so drop in to say hi. Been more than a year didnt post but sometime PM for info. Hope you guys enj the supper last night...

KangTuo
16-06-2008, 01:27 AM
No really lah...just trying my laptop at McDonald...so drop in to say hi.

Whao... you still loging in SBF and trying you laptop at Mac at this hour, 1:23am? :confused:

Than you must be very free :D

KangTuo
16-06-2008, 01:30 AM
double posting. deleted

KangTuo
16-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Hi Guys

HCM 27 - 29Jun

Whao lao eh... only good to see VK.
Means no good to see KT, Carrot, Botar, SS08, mikemike lor... :D

wonder what you guys did during the Mar trip.

Thanks for the 2 bottle of green tea. We guys only share 1 bottle of v.s.o.p. Paisey. :p

v.killers
16-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Hi Guys

HCM 27 - 29Jun

Walau.... register 2004 only 10pts....:D can all bros I know help me to "UP" his KC...:D

Once I power back will up you, please log-in regularly...^_^

Good to see you again...:)

Cheers VK

v.killers
16-06-2008, 04:06 AM
NNKC..............you so free tonight ahh

anh oi....Now you start to use this "NNKC" roi ah...:D

No wonder many ppl asking what is NNKC...:D akakakakaka

v.killers
16-06-2008, 04:12 AM
Hello.. my hair is black ok.. only with a patch of PURPLE not blue.. kekeke

Wa lao.. How can you sterotype a guy with a small small patch of purple hair to be an ah BENG? my hair represents my 'style' actually my heart is very soft one.. especially soft to con gais from VN.

PURPLE colour meh? to me look more like blue leh :rolleyes::D

Anyway at last meet up our "Ah Beng" in his Kopi shop...very dep trai wa :)

Noi tieng viet hay lam, em oi :D

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 08:57 AM
OK. your wish is my command.. Thank you bro Octlong and SS08.. :) though no chance to meet up. hehehe.

I believe the hotel got disposable "shower cap" to replace the CD:eek::D

Aiyah shouldn't waste the opportunity mah, should have asked her to conduct another hair wash on your "bro's" hair:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:00 AM
This one you must go and ask SNIPESHOT08

Wrong number lah, I forever 35 leh :confused::D wait people laughed off their toes or get heart attack how.....:eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:04 AM

Really enjoyed myself tonite

Thanks to BIL-SS08, Techno, Botar, Zaryl, KT, Birdie, Carrot, Mike, and other Techno's friends for making this meeting successful

Too bad cant see our "VLOVER" maybe he trying to "SIAM" my mafia face or scared of "V.KILLERS"

Cheers VK

Wah STAR awards neh, must thank the cats & dogs too:eek::D

Si meh??? Tot you last week almost every nite also go JC enjoy yourself and po shio shio:D

Ya better change your avatar lah, so many people siam you, next time how to orgui-nice???:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:06 AM

Not necessarily to be in HCM, we do have sexsions in Sinkapor too;)

Its the company that matters bro.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:08 AM

Ehhhh, why you lower my BIL-VK standards:confused:, should be handsome Mafia face:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Bro foil4,

Gathering on the 17th is Tuesday. Guess during weeks day, my BIL-SS08 wont be able to attend..without him not much fun :D

Pai-say pai-say my BIL-VK know me tooo well liao:o

Weekdays is indeed out for me unless fri nite....:p

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Agree on that. See SS08 dance better than press (.)(.)

Si meh????:confused: Then how cum that nite you were sooooo busy giving your gal's (.)(.) the "mouth with ice" treatment :eek:instead of watching me dance;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Need me to say again? ok! Our HCMC Chairman is REAPER

Haiz somebody beat me to the Re-announcement liao:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Whao lao eh... only good to see VK.

Haiz suspected long time liao but finally got proof:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Walau.... register 2004 only 10pts....:D can all bros I know help me to "UP" his KC...:D

Good to see you again...

Cheers VK

Your wish is my command, just up him 7 shots, not his KC hor:eek:, that one I leave to you:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 09:27 AM
PURPLE colour meh? to me look more like blue leh

Anyway at last meet up our "Ah Beng" in his Kopi shop...very dep trai wa

Noi tieng viet hay lam, em oi :D

Blue black????:eek:

How cum suddenly so many Ah Beng here:D:D...kekekekeke

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

technofreak
16-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Bro Long, I also never go 166 before until now, why u bring everybody go but never bring me go? You no goot, you no like me ah?

Went twice with Bro Long but did not manage to score...Bro u more dep trai better luck with u...:)

Thanks to BIL-SS08, Techno, Botar, Zaryl, KT, Birdie, Carrot, Mike, and other Techno's friends for making this meeting successful.

Actually the place is nothing fantastic...Just that the company more than made up for it. Especially with our "Alan Tam" lan-cing like there's no tomorrow...I wonder who's more hyper-active sia :rolleyes:

Yes got it bro...Will confirm that day.

Gathering on the 17th is Tuesday. Guess during weeks day, my BIL-SS08 wont be able to attend..without him not much fun.

Yeah I concur!!! Always a pleasure to see his KC gyrating to the rhythm...Keke ;)

mikemike
16-06-2008, 11:08 AM

okok..yes sir, will never forget what you have told me....kekekeke
Cheers!

mikemike
16-06-2008, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=KangTuo;2833129]Whao lao eh... only good to see VK.

Yeah lor..kekeke..i was wondering did he went back to look for his girl in lor 28...kekeke..just curious..wuhahaha

snipeshot08
16-06-2008, 12:07 PM
[COLOR="blue"]Actually the place is nothing fantastic...Just that the company more than made up for it. Especially with our "Alan Tam" lan-cing like there's no tomorrow...I wonder who's more hyper-active sia :rolleyes:

Yeah I concur!!! Always a pleasure to see his KC gyrating to the rhythm...Keke ;)

Alamak you mission leader how can cuntplain place no goot???:p

Ya my KC gyrates even better on the bed...kekekekeke:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

jackbl
16-06-2008, 03:21 PM
What a waste! didnt managed to attend this WGM aka Weekly General Meeting. My fren asked me out liao to .... Her Majesty ... our budget are low so cannot anyhow go KTV, we limit to pub, 1 jug oni $22 :(

Hope this week i save enough to go... but Czech let me down yesterd nite :mad:

Actually the place is nothing fantastic...Just that the company more than made up for it. Especially with our "Alan Tam" lan-cing like there's no tomorrow...I wonder who's more hyper-active sia

Beijunda
16-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Your wish is my command, just up him 7 shots, not his KC hor:eek:, that one I leave to you:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

I only have 1 shot!!! Upz!!!

foil4
16-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Random note...i miss my Charlene Choi/阿Sa
lol...
xfree noes wat i talking about...i think civic_jerk noes what i talking about...
does carrot knows what i talking about?
Beijunda definitely doesn't know what i talking about coz he nv join us at supper in HCMC
hohohho

birdie8819
16-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Walau.... register 2004 only 10pts.... can all bros I know help me to "UP" his KC...

Good to see you again...

Cheers VK

Hm... I dun wan his KC lah .... dat one I also leave it to you . :p I dun like guys one I only wan gals KC

Ehhhh, why you lower my BIL-VK standards:, should be handsome Mafia face

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Wahhhhh.... like dat hor Pai Seh Pai Seh . :D

Me quite hard leh still got many favours to return . :p

naemlo
16-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Hm... I dun wan his KC lah .... dat one I also leave it to you . :p

Now then I know u into this. Better avoid u in future. :D

vlover
16-06-2008, 04:22 PM
PURPLE colour meh? to me look more like blue leh

Anyway at last meet up our "Ah Beng" in his Kopi shop...very dep trai wa

Noi tieng viet hay lam, em oi

Ya.. Think the color faded roi.. The desired color should be purple..
Anh oi, a biet tieng viet chut xiu.. Got another 'co giao' liao.. when I receive a sms i dun understand, even at 4am :eek: I can call you to translate RIGHT????

Nice meeting you, will be looking forward to meeting you in HCM.. Don't forget tuesday appt ah.. :D

Blue black????

How cum suddenly so many Ah Beng here...kekekekeke

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

I am young beng, vkiller is lau beng (heart still young though).. must find one medium beng to make a gang then we go HCM to terrorize.. the girls.. :D:eek:

Rgds,
vlover

xfreeman
16-06-2008, 04:24 PM
...:) Cheers VK

Great to know Band of Bros from HCM and hope to meet up soon..... Glad to help. Upz him!:cool:

The MilkMan
16-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Walau.... register 2004 only 10pts....:D can all bros I know help me to "UP" his KC...
Cheers VK

even though i nv know you,but this thread is really good lah.
can see that you guys really have a jolly good time and really know how to enjoy.
so i also contribute my single drop of milk to him la. :D

birdie8819
16-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Now then I know u into this. Better avoid u in future. :D

Wei bro mai luan luan kong hor I amend liao ..... go and see again ... colour in white . :p

technofreak
16-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Alamak you mission leader how can cuntplain place no goot???

Ya my KC gyrates even better on the bed...kekekekeke

Next mission we go raid some of Botar's favourite haunts...Bro Botar to be our PC (Pussy Cuntmander) :p

My fren asked me out liao to .... Her Majesty ... our budget are low so cannot anyhow go KTV, we limit to pub, 1 jug oni $22. Hope this week i save enough to go... but Czech let me down yesterd nite.

Czech has always been the under-achiever in major tournaments...Somemore no Nedved, no Poborsky, no Smicer...Finished lah. ;)

Btw how's the quality at Her Majesty?? :cool:

Carrot007
16-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Random note...i miss my Charlene Choi/阿Sa
lol...
xfree noes wat i talking about...i think civic_jerk noes what i talking about...
does carrot knows what i talking about?
Beijunda definitely doesn't know what i talking about coz he nv join us at supper in HCMC
hohohho

You post here she also cannot see. Buy an air-ticket to HCM at the end of this month together with us lah...

foil4
16-06-2008, 07:29 PM
You post here she also cannot see. Buy an air-ticket to HCM at the end of this month together with us lah...

bro, dun tempt me la...lol...

civic_jerk
16-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Bro Foil..I for sure know what you talking about. :) hehehehehe..So fast you missed her already? Talking about vietnamese gals they definately know how to capture a men's heart. :)

I agreed with Carrot..Buy a ticket and go HCM meet her.. You go I go? hehehehehe..Swee bo..

civic_jerk
16-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Carrot: upz you..for bringing Foil and gang around.. :)

I miss HCM bro foil. hehehehehehehe..

Carrot007
16-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Carrot: upz you..for bringing Foil and gang around.. :)

Thanks and it is my pleasure.

v.killers
16-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Wah STAR awards neh, must thank the cats & dogs too

Si meh??? Tot you last week almost every nite also go JC enjoy yourself and po shio shio:D

Ya better change your avatar lah, so many people siam you, next time how to orgui-nice???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

BIL-SS08,

Last week everynite go also no target leh....buon wa.....:(

Eveyone wont "SIAM" me lah....because Ordui-nice meeting I will shoot arrow to you ma :rolleyes:

Botarbolampar
16-06-2008, 09:59 PM
LOL ! Dun worry me can lun wan . :p

lun what???? lun lun lun kekekekeke

anh oi....Now you start to use this "NNKC" roi ah...:D
No wonder many ppl asking what is NNKC...:D akakakakakaCheers VK:D

Hahahahaha NNKC is what? NTMK is Nguyen Thi Minh Khai

okok..yes sir, will never forget what you have told me....kekekeke
Cheers!

Good listener & best speaker..........kekekekeke

Wow.........when I'm younger 1 night many shot, now lau liao only 1 night 1 shot also hehehehehe

Next mission we go raid some of Botar's favourite haunts...Bro Botar to be our PC (Pussy Cuntmander) :p

Hahahahaha cheong ahhhhhhhh

Thanks and it is my pleasure.

I like you. Very polite & educated. Kekekekekeke

v.killers
16-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Your wish is my command, just up him 7 shots, not his KC hor, that one I leave to you

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Walau, BIL...

You too much roi, ppl give one shot, you give 7shot....:eek: Next time better "SIAM" you far far way...>_<""

Thanks for all the bros here supported our small di di "MOON CRACKER aka MOON CAKE" KC......kakaka :D

Never know so many ppls here like his KC so much...:D

Cheers VK :D

v.killers
16-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Ya.. Think the color faded roi.. The desired color should be purple..
Anh oi, a biet tieng viet chut xiu.. Got another 'co giao' liao.. when I receive a sms i dun understand, even at 4am, I can call you to translate RIGHT????

Nice meeting you, will be looking forward to meeting you in HCM.. Don't forget tuesday appt ah..

I am young beng, vkiller is lau beng (heart still young though).. must find one medium beng to make a gang then we go HCM to terrorize.. the girls..

Rgds,
vlover

KNS....U think I walking viet dictionary arh? better look for carrot, Techno or my BIL to translate:p Their tieng viet too "POWDERFUL" roi....^_^

NNKC....still call me lau beng....dont meet you in HCMC liao:mad::D

Cheers VK (",)

v.killers
16-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Whao... you still loging in SBF and trying you laptop at Mac at this hour, 1:23am? :confused:

Than you must be very free :D

He everyday also very free becos must send his gf back ma :D

v.killers
16-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Great to know Band of Bros from HCM and hope to meet up soon..... Glad to help. Upz him!

Originally Posted by TheMilkman
even though i nv know you,but this thread is really good lah.
can see that you guys really have a jolly good time and really know how to enjoy. so i also contribute my single drop of milk to him la.

Thanks bro....

Next gathering please come and join us....Can pm my BIL-SS08, he is our SinKapor "CHAIRMAN" :eek: Ordui-nice meeting for us to cheong:D

BIL "tio" arrow again...wahahahaha

v.killers
16-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Wow.........when I'm younger 1 night many shot, now lau liao only 1 night 1 shot also hehehehehe

Tot U tell us cannot stand? how to have 1 shot 1 nite :D kakakakaka

mooncracker
16-06-2008, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=v.killers;2834805]Walau, BIL...

You too much roi, ppl give one shot, you give 7shot....:eek: Next time better "SIAM" you far far way...>_<""

Thanks for all the bros here supported our small di di "MOON CRACKER aka MOON CAKE" KC......kakaka :D

You are the 2nd one (got another samster married a VN WL and be a father now) also tease at my nickname. Can anyone tell me how to change my nick? I am considering moon-walker instead....:D Btw, stay away from my KC hoh...;)

chanyboy
16-06-2008, 11:14 PM
[
You are the 2nd one (got another samster married a VN WL and be a father now) also tease at my nickname. Can anyone tell me how to change my nick? I am considering moon-walker instead....:D Btw, stay away from my KC hoh...;)

moonwalker
moonraker
moonsaker
moonbreaker
moonlighter
moonlicker
moonsaver
but anyway cant' change I think. U hv to work hard for Vn bx really...:o

v.killers
16-06-2008, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=v.killers;2834805] You are the 2nd one (got another samster married a VN WL and be a father now) also tease at my nickname. Can anyone tell me how to change my nick? I am considering moon-walker instead....:D Btw, stay away from my KC hoh...

Hello Bro,

If you want to change your nick, what U need to do is register another new nick :)

If you want to change nick, guess many bros here can suggest for you:p

vlover
16-06-2008, 11:31 PM

Come la.. Join us.. The 2nd time will be even better than the 1st time.. experience counts ;)

Bro Foil..I for sure know what you talking about. hehehehehe..So fast you missed her already? Talking about vietnamese gals they definately know how to capture a men's heart.

I agreed with Carrot..Buy a ticket and go HCM meet her.. You go I go? hehehehehe..Swee bo..

Will be looking forward to meeting you guys there.. 6 more days.. counting down.. :D

KNS....U think I walking viet dictionary arh? better look for carrot, Techno or my BIL to translate Their tieng viet too "POWDERFUL" roi....^_^

NNKC....still call me lau beng....dont meet you in HCMC liao
Cheers VK (",)

I know you not so PETTY one right.. ok la.. Yandao BENG eh sai bo? :D

[QUOTE=v.killers;2834805]
You are the 2nd one (got another samster married a VN WL and be a father now) also tease at my nickname. Can anyone tell me how to change my nick? I am considering moon-walker instead....Btw, stay away from my KC hoh...

Wa.. Is that a threat? Mayb I should visit her before gg to HCM ho.. :eek:

Rgds,
vlover

foil4
16-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Come la.. Join us.. The 2nd time will be even better than the 1st time.. experience counts ;)

bro, cannot. coz air tix not as cheap as mrt tix
hahahhahahahaa...
although i'm seriously thinking about it...
=)

mooncracker
17-06-2008, 01:23 AM
[QUOTE=v.killers;2833232]Walau.... register 2004 only 10pts....:D can all bros I know help me to "UP"..........

VK, up you 1st. Deeply appreciated your effort! The rest pls let me return the favor day by day due to the system limitation. Need to log in daily loh...:p
Good night!

v.killers
17-06-2008, 02:17 AM
VK, up you 1st. Deeply appreciated your effort! The rest pls let me return the favor day by day due to the system limitation. Need to log in daily loh...:p
Good night!

Thank for your pts :)

KangTuo
17-06-2008, 06:28 AM
Btw, stay away from my KC hoh...;)

Yesterday saw her at J51.
Now KC (kum cheng), tomorrow GC (Gan cheng) than will be BC (Bo cheng) :p:D

KangTuo
17-06-2008, 06:30 AM
Can anyone tell me how to change my nick? I am considering moon-walker instead....

moonwalker
moonraker
moonsaker
moonbreaker
moonlighter
moonlicker
moonsaver
but anyway cant' change I think. U hv to work hard for Vn bx really...:o

I suggest prawncracker or fishcracker. :D:p

snipeshot08
17-06-2008, 08:18 AM

Wah the places Botar goes to will burn at least 3 digits in your pocket, you dare to go ah??:eek::D

Anyway I have no violent objections:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2008, 08:23 AM
BIL-SS08,

Last week everynite go also no target leh....buon wa.....:(

Wah lou chu ma jiao already (cum out horse leg), sms me say got many many my type one to entice me to go 51, now say got no target, mana boleh BIL???:confused::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2008, 08:24 AM
NNKC....still call me lau beng....dont meet you in HCMC liao

Cheers VK (",)

Haha you also small gas like me:eek::D

He everyday also very free becos must send his gf back ma :D

Champion lah you, chun chun hit rite on the head liao :P

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Thanks bro....

Next gathering please come and join us....Can pm my BIL-SS08, he is our SinKapor "CHAIRMAN" Ordui-nice meeting for us to cheong

BIL "tio" arrow again...wahahahaha

Cheers VK

Oh yah please, only people who is "chair-mey" (blind) one will put me as Chairman:rolleyes:, me "geng chong" (follower worm) only:D

Me in semi-retirement liao, mai di di siao siao:cool::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2008, 08:32 AM

Harlo, you neglected to mentioned 1 shot but with 3 gals mah:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Wa.. Is that a threat? Mayb I should visit her before gg to HCM ho.. :eek:

Rgds,
vlover

Now KC (kum cheng), tomorrow GC (Gan cheng) than will be BC (Bo cheng) :p

Alamak you all wrong number liao lah, the KC which VK mentioned is Kar Chng (backside):eek:, not the Kum Cheng (meaning mooncake's gal):D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

chanyboy
17-06-2008, 09:03 AM

Eh..I dunno Mooncracker has one here in L'Vn? I tot normally he visits VLover for a short chat onli.

...U hv to work hard for Vn bx really...
......I suggest prawncracker or fishcracker. D

Others that come up with are: buttcracker, etc. KT - I think he likes this one : baxa-cracker.

What I say work hard, it means one has to work harder to know Vn ger..perhaps, tougher than chasing after a local ger (the distance, the language, the cultural differences, the $ difference). Once you are into the boat, her dedication may be different than local ger - more affectionate & more traditional. Read bro SingViet's entries at another Vn thread..some food for tots.

Hv a good trip to Vn..I wish I could but with proj targets on 27Jun I'm pretty tied up here. The 2nd proj has yet to kicks off - I reckon it would be soon, as the chief has just return yesterday... haiz...

Perhaps, onli solace is to lim kopi with bros during the evenings at l'Vn or GL. Will do - after these couple of days of frantic proj mtgs & home matters to tackle.

technofreak
17-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Wah the places Botar goes to will burn at least 3 digits in your pocket, you dare to go ah??

Go...But less frequent. At least the places he goes will bring us "song song kao jurong"...:D

KNS....U think I walking viet dictionary arh? better look for carrot, Techno or my BIL to translate. Their tieng viet too "POWDERFUL" roi...

NNKC u like to shoot arrow hor?? :confused: Anyway, will follow your instruction to up mooncracker with my 3 shots...

PS: BTW, bro VK n mooncake...If u 2 interested in learning proper tieng viet then I'll go n call up the schools to enquire :)

papillon30
17-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Highly recommended seafood restaurant in HCMC:

Ngoc Suong Marina
- 19C Le Qui Don Street, Dist 3
+ ĐT: 9304209

Welcome to Ngoc Suong (http://www.ngocsuong.com.vn/en/restaurant.php)

vlover
17-06-2008, 09:53 AM
bro, cannot. coz air tix not as cheap as mrt tix
hahahhahahahaa...
although i'm seriously thinking about it...
=)

Don't think already.. Just do it.. with no regrets.. :D:o:D

Rgds,
vlover

jackbl
17-06-2008, 10:00 AM
The quality so-so, u must come n see then u know. The beer is cheap during hh, 22, but x during sh, 33.... Once a while u can find gems... i saw 1 cute syt, left last sat liao :(

Btw how's the quality at Her Majesty?? :cool:

jackbl
17-06-2008, 10:04 AM
yesterd i go in j51 also cant find u... wher u sit? i sit in front of big screen.

Reaper
17-06-2008, 01:09 PM

Ngoc Suong Marina

Very soon it will not be there anymore. It will be moving to what used to be MGM on Nguyen Dinh Chieu street.

KangTuo
17-06-2008, 01:30 PM
yesterd i go in j51 also cant find u... wher u sit? i sit in front of big screen.

whao lau, i sit beside the smoking room. See you at the coffeeshhop and told you i going J51 for drink liao. You never turn up, so tot you go somewhere else. Should have sms me mah.

SureScore
17-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Read this thread really makes me feel like going to HCM to chiong with all the brothers....I shall budget and plan for it.

I haven't finished reading yet and so must give me some time to go thru all the posts.

** To all brothers, pls help to up my points and I shall return you the favour when I have the power to do so. Thanks.

foil4
17-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Notice to all bros, tonite outing cancel, coz i think alot of bros not free on weekday nites. perhaps this friday? if you all meeting up this friday i try to join~
cheers~~

birdie8819
17-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Notice to all bros, tonite outing cancel, coz i think alot of bros not free on weekday nites. perhaps this friday? if you all meeting up this friday i try to join~
cheers~~

Wah ,lucky for me if not I also duno what to do cause last night went to Hollywood liao if 2 9 go again I become Panda liao .

Talk about Hollywood , last night went there I think got more than 30 Viet gals working there .... the one sat with me name Apple got tounge stud and very playful always play with my didi PLUS almost want to rape me in front of so many people ( in the room lah ) . She buckle up my belt , unzipped my jeans almost wants to suck my didi BUT I stopped her cause got another local gal sitting with bro beary keeps on looking I PAI SEH . She keep on asking me to go to toilet ( I think she wants to earn more money plus also horny ) and I refuse , end of the night I gave her S$ 80 tips . :p

technofreak
17-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Read this thread really makes me feel like going to HCM to chiong with all the brothers....I shall budget and plan for it.

Make it a "must go" place. It will change your life...;)

Notice to all bros, tonite outing cancel, coz i think alot of bros not free on weekday nites. perhaps this friday?

Noted bro. :)

Talk about Hollywood , last night went there I think got more than 30 Viet gals working there .... the one sat with me name Apple got tounge stud and very playful always play with my didi PLUS almost want to rape me in front of so many people ( in the room lah ) . She buckle up my belt , unzipped my jeans almost wants to suck my didi BUT I stopped her cause got another local gal sitting with bro beary keeps on looking I PAI SEH . She keep on asking me to go to toilet ( I think she wants to earn more money plus also horny ) and I refuse , end of the night I gave her S$ 80 tips.

What's the damage over there bro? Martell how much per bottle? Any MMS? Thanks.:)

birdie8819
17-06-2008, 05:27 PM
What's the damage over there bro? Martell how much per bottle? Any MMS? Thanks.

Pai Seh bro , me never ask cause bro beary's customer paid for the drinks & MMS tips . :D

Beijunda
17-06-2008, 05:36 PM

Ngoc Suong Marina

Bro,

Please elaborate when you recommend something. The waitress there is beautiful? Price very cheap? Food very nice? What dish is nice?

v.killers
17-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Wah lou chu ma jiao already (cum out horse leg), sms me say got many many my type one to entice me to go 51, now say got no target, mana boleh BIL???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Yes, got many SYT, but I was there very late roi...Target all fly away:mad::D

Haha you also small gas like me

Champion lah you, chun chun hit rite on the head liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

As a CHAIRMAN's follower, naturally I will become small "GAS" one.. :D

v.killers
17-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Oh yah please, only people who is "chair-mey" (blind) one will put me as Chairman, me "geng chong" (follower worm) only

Me in semi-retirement liao, mai di di siao siao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Troi oi,

Only when Bx come then semi-retirement :eek: I think me too, have to retired more earlier than you :D

birdie8819
17-06-2008, 07:56 PM
What's the damage over there bro? Martell how much per bottle? Any MMS? Thanks.

Pai Seh bro , me never ask cause bro beary's customer paid for the drinks & MMS tips .

Yo bro technofreak , I managed to SMS the manager ( Tommy ) and he said the damage is S$ 398.00 nett . :D

Botarbolampar
17-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Yo bro technofreak , I managed to SMS the manager ( Tommy ) and he said the damage is S$ 398.00 nett . :D

Wow .................. oh my god. Mac qua............

chanyboy
17-06-2008, 10:50 PM
The quality so-so, u must come n see then u know. The beer is cheap during hh, 22, but x during sh, 33.... Once a while u can find gems... i saw 1 cute syt, left last sat liao :(

Majesty, ADark.. I agree...so-so.. ask Mooncracker, he ought to know better..:D
Never match BS (relatively cheap) or GF (relatively ex until my old kakis all 'disappear' & dun go at all...ended I also can't go alone..right).

mooncracker
18-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Deleted. double posting

mooncracker
18-06-2008, 01:32 AM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

SS08 - just return the favor to up you liao. Greatly appreciated your effort!

Good night all bros. Hope you enj at M51. Been a tired night at J51, busy frenching...:p...btw, how to get rid love bit at my neck....:D

snipeshot08
18-06-2008, 08:05 AM

Good night all bros. Hope you enj at M51. Been a tired night at J51, busy frenching......btw, how to get rid love bit at my neck....:D

Wah our mooncracker all grown up liao, now got frenching & love bites somemore:eek:..... me sooo envy.....:D

Still have not replied me whether she got younger sis or not...kekekeke:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
18-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Troi oi,

Only when Bx come then semi-retirement :eek: I think me too, have to retired more earlier than you

Retirement also want to fight with me??:eek:, troi oi......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
18-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Bro,

Please elaborate when you recommend something. The waitress there is beautiful? Price very cheap?

What Beijunda really wants to hear is

= Waitress very cheap, Price very beautiful:eek::D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

v.killers
18-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Wah our mooncracker all grown up liao, now got frenching & love bites somemore..... me sooo envy.....

Still have not replied me whether she got younger sis or not...kekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

BIL,

U want to have frenching and love bites, I can "le-co-man" one for you to french until your tongue drop :D

Nnkc....everytime also ask for younger sis, still say semi-retirement:rolleyes: Like that how to fight with U.:D

v.killers
18-06-2008, 09:18 AM

Good night all bros. Hope you enj at M51. Been a tired night at J51, busy frenching...btw, how to get rid love bit at my neck....

Tot can meet you at M51, msg me say you very tired, KNS....only busy frenching your bx :rolleyes:

Another ku-niang say stay at home but end up still can drive pass M51 and saw Jackbl....Knn :mad:

Count down to Vietnam.....Kakakaka...:p

snipeshot08
18-06-2008, 09:32 AM
BIL,

U want to have frenching and love bites, I can "le-co-man" one for you to french until your tongue drop

Nnkc....everytime also ask for younger sis, still say semi-retirement, Like that how to fight with U.

Cheers VK

I so chin-chye one meh:rolleyes:, french also must leh-ko-men my type one mah:D

Thats why I say "semi" mah, not total retirement so still got some leeway to play play:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
18-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Another ku-niang say stay at home but end up still can drive pass M51 and saw Jackbl....Knn

Count down to Vietnam.....Kakakaka

Let me guess, that particular kuniang you mentioned is TechnoFreak huh??:D:Dkekekekeke

Dun cuntplain so much lah, going HCM liao still make so much noise...:p;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

v.killers
18-06-2008, 09:36 AM
I so chin-chye one meh, french also must leh-ko-men my type one mah

Thats why I say "semi" mah, not total retirement so still got some leeway to play play

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Day before yesterday, when to pick up RS gals....you gal inside my car keep asking me to call you :rolleyes: She is your type ma....want to french her anot? :D

Our carrot kor kor see her liao beh tahan, also feel like upping her :rolleyes:

technofreak
18-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Yo bro technofreak , I managed to SMS the manager ( Tommy ) and he said the damage is S$ 398.00 nett.

Wah so ex...About same as KBK, GF etc...:(

Majesty, ADark.. I agree...so-so.. ask Mooncracker, he ought to know better..
Never match BS (relatively cheap) or GF (relatively ex until my old kakis all 'disappear' & dun go at all...ended I also can't go alone..right).

HM, AD are quite affordable...Can find gems once in a while...Sometimes even free "tabao" home...;)

Another ku-niang say stay at home but end up still can drive pass M51 and saw Jackbl...

Others how to compare with u so "gung-ho" n cheong every nite...People got family mah :rolleyes:

You can cheong till the cows come home for all u care...People can only go out at 2am...:rolleyes:

Hurricane88
18-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Wah ,lucky for me if not I also duno what to do cause last night went to Hollywood liao if 2 9 go again I become Panda liao .

Talk about Hollywood , last night went there I think got more than 30 Viet gals working there .... the one sat with me name Apple got tounge stud and very playful always play with my didi PLUS almost want to rape me in front of so many people ( in the room lah ) . She buckle up my belt , unzipped my jeans almost wants to suck my didi BUT I stopped her cause got another local gal sitting with bro beary keeps on looking I PAI SEH . She keep on asking me to go to toilet ( I think she wants to earn more money plus also horny ) and I refuse , end of the night I gave her S$ 80 tips . :p

Bro, thank you for telling us how much you had enjoyed yourself......happy is the most important thing mah....

v.killers
18-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Others how to compare with u so "gung-ho" n cheong every nite...People got family mah

You can cheong till [COLOR="Red"]the cows come home for all u care...People can only go out at 2am...

Ku-niang, you got a family one meh :eek: why I dont know huh? :rolleyes: Tot you still SINGLE mah, everynite also bring "CHI-NA" mei mei out to eat, em rat vui hor :rolleyes:

Dont envy me, when I bring "COW" back :D you can do that if you like...kakakaka

Nnkc...got family still can go out at 2am?? wahahahaha

But U better be careful your bx chop off your "KU KU" ^.^ then you become a real "KU-NIANG" roi....kekekekeke

v.killers
18-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Let me guess, that particular kuniang you mentioned is TechnoFreak huh??:Dkekekekeke

Dun cuntplain so much lah, going HCM liao still make so much noise...

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Kakakaka...You also know is that Ku-niang arh :eek::D (BIL really know this Ku-niang very well too)

BIL tio si BIL....Peifu peifu :D

BIG cheers to my BIL-SS08 ('',)

technofreak
18-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Ku-niang, you got a family one meh why I dont know arh. Tot you still SINGLE mah, everynite also bring China mei mei out to eat, em rat vui hor.

NNKC...U think, u tot then I confirm for u isit?? :rolleyes: Ur cheong timing almost every nite n so early till wee hours in the morning how to follow?? :rolleyes:

Really peifu-peifu...Dunno who's the more hyper-active one ley?? Kakaka...Wei Bro SS08 next time dun deem me as hyper-active hor ===> Your BIL IS ;)

v.killers
18-06-2008, 10:32 AM
NNKC...U think, u tot then I confirm for u isit?? Ur cheong timing almost every nite n so early till wee hours in the morning how to follow??

Really peifu-peifu...Dunno who's the more hyper-active one ley...Wei Bro SS08 next time dun deem me as hyper-active hor ===> Your BIL

Nnkc....Me only cheong until 2am....Troi oi....You only start to come out after 2am..:rolleyes: Dont know who is more hyper-active hor :rolleyes::D

Now dont cheong, wait my bx come cannot cheong roi, have to eat one month veg. :o

Buon wa, em oi.....!!

technofreak
18-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Nnkc....Me only cheong until 2am....Troi oi....You only start to come out at 2am...Dont know who is more hyper-active hor.

Now dont cheong, wait my bx come cannot cheong roi, have to eat one month veg. Buon wa, em oi!!

That's becoz gotta send bx to slumberland first...I only once a week got permit to go out early. ;)

Then u better cheong more...Come 1st July u busy liao rite?? Next time jio u go out u be the "Ku-niang" roi...Kakakaka :p

v.killers
18-06-2008, 10:48 AM
That's becoz gotta send bx to slumberland first...I only once a week got permit to go out early.

Then u better cheong more...Come 1st July u busy liao rite?? Next time jio u go out u be the "Ku-niang" roi...Kakakaka

Hahahaha...Hello.....After July then I am available ok? Will be busy working and pei-ing my bx during this whole month of JULY. Please don't be a "KU-NIANG" to call me to cheong with U! Will reject all offer! :D

With my Bx here, I'll be super guai staying home everynite to pei her:p

Got cheonging program please count me out, but Family outing can call me anytime :D

Cheers VK (",)

birdie8819
18-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Wah so ex...About same as KBK, GF etc...:(

Well KBK more ex then Hollywood lah about S$ 400 +++ . :D

Bro, thank you for telling us how much you had enjoyed yourself......happy is the most important thing mah....

Happy meh , pocket not happy leh . :(

jackbl
18-06-2008, 12:15 PM
We can go family ktv with buffet dinner, but provided i can find 1 "bx" to go with me... I

Got cheonging program please count me out, but Family outing can call me anytime :D

Cheers VK (",)

technofreak
18-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Hahahaha...Hello.....After July then I am available ok? Will be busy working and pei-ing my bx during this whole month of JULY. Please don't be a "KU-NIANG" to call me to cheong with U! Will reject all offer!

KNS...Still say buon qua gotta be vegetarian for a month...:rolleyes:

We can go family ktv with buffet dinner, but provided i can find 1 "bx" to go with me... I

Bring one from HM to go with...;)

Bobster
18-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi all,

Any good places to go in Danang???? Will be going there soon for business trip, appreciate all bros recommendation, thanks.

mikemike
18-06-2008, 03:51 PM
=

Cheers VK (",)

okok...meaning only have 13 more days to jio you cheonging liao..kekeke..is always my pleasure to cheong with you ^_^ plus your guidance too...Bravo

Reaper
18-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi all,

Any good places to go in Danang???? Will be going there soon for business trip, appreciate all bros recommendation, thanks.

have...nice romantic walks along the beach, You can also go to Danang Water Park or March 29th Park. If to much activity for you, can go museum???? :rolleyes::cool:

birdie8819
18-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi all,

have...nice romantic walks along the beach, You can also go to Danang Water Park or March 29th Park. If to much activity for you, can go museum???? :rolleyes::cool:

One new thread just came out for Danang City - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/81346-danang-city-vietnam.html

jackbl
18-06-2008, 04:58 PM
So when u wan to organise the group meeting over HM?

Bring one from HM to go with...;)

v.killers
18-06-2008, 05:00 PM

No problems, when you find one let me know:D

v.killers
18-06-2008, 05:07 PM
KNS...Still say buon qua gotta be vegetarian for a month...:rolleyes:

Ofcos Buan wa because cant cheong already:(

Originally Posted by mikemike
okok...meaning only have 13 more days to jio you cheonging liao..kekeke..is always my pleasure to cheong with you ^_^ plus your guidance too...Bravo

What 13days? Another 2more days(20th), I'll be going to meet my bx in Vietnam and 25th I am coming back roi....So 19th is my last Cheong day roi:(

Me not regular cheongster like Carrot, Jackbl, Techno and others....I am Newbie like you too :D

I still need guidance and advice from other bros too ^_^

v.killers
18-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Well KBK more ex then Hollywood lah about S$ 400 +++ . :D
Happy meh , pocket not happy leh . :(

I only got budget of $4.00 can cheong with you bo?:D

technofreak
18-06-2008, 05:19 PM
So when u wan to organise the group meeting over HM?

Hmmm...Will update u when my kakis orkuinize sexxions to AD or HM...:)

Me not regular cheongster like Carrot, Jackbl, Techno and others....I am Newbie like you too.

Eh I only once a week ley...Lidat say me goot meh?? :(

retsoor
18-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi all,

check out bro felatios excellent suggestions in the DANANG THREAD (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/81346-danang-city-vietnam.html)

and don't forget to post your report after going there :)

v.killers
18-06-2008, 06:00 PM
[COLOR="blue"]Eh I only once a week ley...Lidat say me goot meh??

Once a weeks will cheong Viet Pub :rolleyes:and every day cheong with "CHI-NA" mei mei in GL :eek::D

retsoor
18-06-2008, 06:01 PM
ah sorry. must be blind.
now I see birdie8819 already answered the danang question.

ZhaoSanHe
18-06-2008, 06:20 PM
hi to all bros

xiaodi here is new to HCM but posted here for 6 months. last night abit itch so roamed abt. then stumbled on this "Corner" disco in the Parkson building (along Nguyen Du quite near to the Cathedral and post office). not trying to flame the place but went in no ppl. ordered bottle of henekien and no one bothers abt us. i was wearing shorts and t shirt la, so is that the problem?

seeking guidance on the scene and if possible, would like to join u guys on ur outings.

Thai
18-06-2008, 06:53 PM
will be going HCM soon... heard can find Virgin girl there but need pay more...:rolleyes:

any bro woo lobang??:D

mikemike
18-06-2008, 06:53 PM
What 13days? Another 2more days(20th), I'll be going to meet my bx in Vietnam and 25th I am coming back roi....So 19th is my last Cheong day roi:(

kekeke..i know lah..you did mentioned it before..just kidding ^_^

Me not regular cheongster like Carrot, Jackbl, Techno and others....I am Newbie like you too :D

I still need guidance and advice from other bros too ^_^[/QUOTE]

hmm..you newbie..wuhahaha

Cheers!

birdie8819
18-06-2008, 07:03 PM
I only got budget of $4.00 can cheong with you bo?

Wah piang I only got $2.00 leh ...... never see my post meh not I pay one it's bro beary customer paid for it mah . :D

ah sorry. must be blind.
now I see birdie8819 already answered the danang question.

It's OK bro retsoor , we're here to share share BUT not BX hor . :p

will be going HCM soon... heard can find Virgin girl there but need pay more...

any bro woo lobang??

What's so good about VIRGIN ????? You pain she pain and she no sexperince shiok meh . :D

If you're lucky you can find one there like what I post after my trip ( please do a search a few pages back ) . ;)

Thom07
18-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Just do it..

Sound like Nike.

Harlo, you neglected to mentioned 1 shot but with 3 gals mah

No wonder the security guard at his apartment always shakes his head when he see Botar. :D

btw, how to get rid love bit at my neck....

Wah Lovebite? I want also. Just kidding.

Si meh????:confused: Then how cum that nite you were sooooo busy giving your gal's (.)(.) the "mouth with ice" treatment instead of watching me dance

Sometimes it is 2 girls at the same time. 1 left 1 right. Or 1 in front 1 behind. :p

Our carrot kor kor see her liao beh tahan, also feel like upping her

Got chance for me to meet her or not? kekekekeke...

Tot can meet you at M51, msg me say you very tired, KNS....only busy frenching your bx

Another ku-niang say stay at home but end up still can drive pass M51 and saw Jackbl....Knn

gf returning soon so he got no choice but to "accompany" her mah.

So 19th is my last Cheong day roi

Haiz so I need to go your hse soon liao b4 your bx comes.

Thom07
18-06-2008, 07:34 PM

Yesterday that girl keep wanting to "tar" with you. Maybe she want to get you drunk? :p

Beijunda
19-06-2008, 07:56 AM
hi to all bros

xiaodi here is new to HCM but posted here for 6 months. last night abit itch so roamed abt. then stumbled on this "Corner" disco in the Parkson building (along Nguyen Du quite near to the Cathedral and post office). not trying to flame the place but went in no ppl. ordered bottle of henekien and no one bothers abt us. i was wearing shorts and t shirt la, so is that the problem?

seeking guidance on the scene and if possible, would like to join u guys on ur outings.

Bro Zhao,

Welcome to HCMC!

IMO, majority VNs like to judge ppl by the outlook like how you dress, what you order for drinks. So, you will see many bottles of Henessary, martell, Johnny walker.. etc on the tables. I ever seen 1 lady, with only 4 of her friends, open 6 Gorden Bleu.

U can PM Bro Octlong or Chairman Reaper for more guidance.

snipeshot08
19-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Day before yesterday, when to pick up RS gals....you gal inside my car keep asking me to call you :rolleyes: She is your type ma....want to french her anot?

Our carrot kor kor see her liao beh tahan, also feel like upping her

No wonder I got 3 missed calls from her that nite:D, me in koon-land liao:o

So short Carrot interested meh???:confused:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
19-06-2008, 08:08 AM
I only got budget of $4.00 can cheong with you bo?:D

Okay I sponsor you 1 more dollar than you got enuff for the Bak Kut teh + Kopi-o at JC kopitiam liao:D We sit there and beo okay....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
19-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Really peifu-peifu...Dunno who's the more hyper-active one ley?? Kakaka...Wei Bro SS08 next time dun deem me as hyper-active hor ===> Your BIL IS ;)

Alamak both of you got fight lah:rolleyes:, almost everynite go, mana boleh??? Wah piang will die eh...:o:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
19-06-2008, 08:13 AM
What's so good about VIRGIN ????? You pain she pain and she no sexperince shiok meh .

If you're lucky you can find one there like what I post after my trip ( please do a search a few pages back ) .

The look of pain on the virgin's face......PRICELESS:eek::D

Okay now you got me interested liao, where the hell is that post you mentioned???:D......but please dun tell me 30 yo virgin hor....:p

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^