PDA

View Full Version : i feel so down..

manl26
15-11-2009, 12:51 AM
i had a gf for 3 yrs..
today, she told me tt she could not differentiate love n get use to me.

i am so shock.
i gave her my all......

fazer6s
15-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Cheer up bro its not the end for you. Its only the beginning of a new chapter for you.Time to self reflect and get moving.And in no time you will hv another partner.Trust mne cos i've been there.

sentsggirls
15-11-2009, 01:44 AM
is just a temperory pain for now, after a while, things will be better, u will feel lost for a moment but is quite hard to close your eyes as makes u think of all the good times.
perhaps give u and her some time, and things will come back again.

cheers bro.

sexed
15-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Only time can heal the pain....cheer up, bro....things can only get better:)

sammyboyfor
15-11-2009, 02:22 AM
i had a gf for 3 yrs..

i am so shock.
i gave her my all......

Time to get some fresh pussy.:p

silverblue
15-11-2009, 02:31 AM
how often did you have sex with her? Maybe not enough sex?

Boliaoz
15-11-2009, 02:59 AM
i had a gf for 3 yrs..

i am so shock.
i gave her my all......

I am so shock too. Women / girls dun like men who gave them their all. Start flirting and that bitch will come back to you.

boboi83
15-11-2009, 03:14 AM
i had a gf for 3 yrs..

i am so shock.
i gave her my all......

bro,relax...there r still many fishes in the pond...

see see only
15-11-2009, 04:15 AM
I am so shock too. Women / girls dun like men who gave them their all. Start flirting and that bitch will come back to you.

Agreed ;)

Relationship is like a game of poker including marriage, the one who care most get hurt = the one who always showed the last card will never win.

Of cos, there are cases that both contributed so-called equally but that's not very often.

"Start flirting and that bitch will come back to you" - well said :D of cos somehow must let her know are you're flirting around happliy without her. Very likely she will be crawling back. (However if she no care! time to move on for fresh pussy liao)

Medusa
15-11-2009, 06:59 AM
在这个世界上,不会应为谁没有了谁而活不下去...

so..grieve over it for 1 week is enough...life still got to go on :)

Big Sexy
15-11-2009, 07:24 AM
gave her your all??:confused:

she left you probably because you spend more time
looking for Fl contact here than keeping her
company..

i gave her my all......

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-11-2009, 09:57 AM
TS is so 幸福, very insighful replies from No.2 all the way to No.11...you should just heed all these advice & your life will go back to normal in no time. :)

colins
15-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Wah...3 years, now she suddenly realised she cannot tell if its love or just gotten used to your face. Sometimes women say the weirdest thing but I guess guys can't really use logic to fully decipher words from the heart.

I think besides the pain that you are suffering and nursing, perhaps that comment is a call for some attention from you. Its like 'hey! look here! very boring down here. I'm ready to move on, with or without you!'

Be a man, dun focus on being sad. That is what a pussy does. Go and ask her why she said that. You must be prepared to change as well. 3 years is long enough for most people to get married liao. So whether you have some plans to marry her or not, or when is it gonna happen, tell her your plans.

But seriously, I think you know the reason why she said that as well. Nothing special is coming out of the relationship already. Nobody likes to get used to mediocrity. Take care man ;)

NightHawk88
15-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Bro,
Try to discuss your relationship with your gf and if she still decided not to carry on further; it is time for you to move on and look out for new relationship. 3yrs is really nothing if the relationship doesn’t work out. In fact, it is a blessing that your gf confessed her true feeling regarding this relationship.

Believe me, once love is gone or faded, there is really nothing much you can do to win her heart and it will be miserable to carry. Your may feel down at this moment but times will heal your broken heart and soul.

I knew how you feel as I have gone through a fruitless relationship with my first gf which last for more than five years before she confessed that she wanted to end our relationship. It is a painful decision, but we have since move on without each other and I’m glad that today we both have a blissful marriage of our own. Our relationship remain a sweet memory of our past in our heart.

Try to live better; gear up your career, spent more time with your family or make more friends. You have just regained your license of “FREEDOM”………..you should fully utilize and live a happy man.

Cheers.

Medusa
15-11-2009, 03:02 PM
when a relation goes far enough but didnt end up in marriage...it become more to a "habit"...habit of seeing the someone at a certain timing...habit of calling and report...habit of having someone by your side..its not weird that a party find the relationship going nowhere after 3 years or more...my friend's gf broke off with him after 7 years...another one is after 10 years...so does it means they are wasting each other time? lots of unexpected things happen at the unexpected time...so 还在一起到底是为了爱还是习惯? :)

Max77
15-11-2009, 03:20 PM
She's not ready to commit yet; you too

Maybe next time think carefully when u giv 'ur all'. Maybe after u got married?

BGR (boy-gal-relationship) at this point of ur life really very unstable. Learn to take control of ur life ba, u don't own it to any gal. No gals is worth ur sacrifices unless she's willing to commit. 拿得起就应该要学会放得下...I also ganna dumped b4 so i should more or less know how u feel ba...

My method to get over 'her'? Find someone/thing else to fil up the 'gap'

brooster
15-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Dun worry. You will be able to find someone better than her. heh

Big Sexy
15-11-2009, 04:20 PM
how could anyone assure that??
he could well end up being with a whore...
look at his 50 over posts and count for yourself how
many post there are along the line of
'hi bro..can i have the contact of the FL please'.

if he wants a steady relationship,
he should stop patronising the FLs and
spent more time with his girlfriend..
if he doesn't then he probably don;t deserve 'the someone' better...

Dun worry. You will be able to find someone better than her. heh

dominic7
15-11-2009, 05:50 PM
if some of these singaporean men stop whining, then maybe the girls wun turn to angmohs

HCKing
15-11-2009, 09:43 PM
deep down in her heart she may not find u to be one that fulfill all her expectations of an ideal partner. nwadays girls have high expectations and demands. i have met a few who rather remain single than getting attached to a less than ideal guy as they consider it a waste of their time. they would rather keep a pet instead.:p

sub2lady
15-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I am so shock too. Women / girls dun like men who gave them their all.

Agree, the girls leave you maybe because you give them all.

Treat it as the growing lessen and experience. God has opened a big door for you now, cheer up yourself

LCL7788
16-11-2009, 03:15 AM
Are Singaporean girls difficult people who expect too much?
Not as if local men are shining examples of God's gift to womanhood anyway.

Just look at the TS example lah.
He claims he gave it his "all" but seems like he was busy hunting FLs down here too leh.
Look at the evidence!
Seems his definition of "all" like somewhat wanting hor?
Doesn't sound like can believe everything he says.
Or maybe he enjoys entertaining bros with the irony of his life?

And whats with the chip on the shoulder against angmohs that some bros harbor lah?
Angmohs not people meh?
No need to bring this kind of ugly, illogical and racist rubbish here lah.
Some people prefer red wine. Others prefer white.
Some people prefer red meat. Others prefer white.
Hey its just a choice.
You like things yellow or brown doesnt mean everyone will share your preference too.
If the white salami only diet of some local women reflects their latent inverted racism & other weaknesses then the joke is truly on these bitches lah and there's no need to ape them too by coming up with moronic racist lines also mah.

Think about it also warped la.
Arent there plenty of bros who claim Thai or Vietnamese or PRC (or whatever else) whores are the greatest women in the world too?
Hypocrisy and double standards?

Anyway a relationship in life is hardly the be end and end all.
Learn to live life more fruitfully in every way.
There is so much you could do.
And maybe you'll spend less time chasing whores.
Or whining about a state of misfortune that you quite likely contributed to.
Either way you life will definitely improve.

cashier
16-11-2009, 11:31 PM
TS, all i can say is bei ai shi xin fu, ai ren shi tong ku. fark care of her for a few weeks and ignore her nor contact her. if she miss your "bei ai the xin fu" , she will comeback to you. if she dun come back, it means u and her not fated

President
17-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Are Singaporean girls difficult people who expect too much?.

Not only Singapore girls difficulty, all the girls are similar , especially those in the big city ones :rolleyes:

JIU XING
17-11-2009, 09:24 PM
look at his 50 over posts and count for yourself how
many post there are along the line of
'hi bro..can i have the contact of the FL please'.

mwahahaha... u break his lobang liao:D keep some face for him la... TS, lucky its only 3yrs and u break off, knn if married liao then break off u more heart pain or she more heart pain...and maybe she knows wat u r doing hor tats y give the special reason ma...anyway, go and carry on getting ctcs la and bonk ur brains out..sure a very gd remedy for u.:D:D

LCL7788
17-11-2009, 10:15 PM
WAH .... How come always tio zap by people just because say something they dont like har?

This one's note:
"talk big but cheap"

Oi if you think what I said is wrong or bullshit then you come in here into the open forum and leave a note lah.
I for one would love to hear your TRUE MAN tales of how you walked the talk instead of making cheap gestures by:

i) Beating the fuck out of a gang of AngMors to salvage the damaged pride of your yellow skin brethren. Come on and show us your racist best leh.
ii) Slapping your GF or OC into submission when she dared to KPKB about your whore-loving and philandering ways. Go on and demonstrate what a sexist and masculine beast you are leh.
iii) Demonstrating in graphic terms just how superior your whore partner from whichever cuntree or province is. Please feel free to show the world what a Class A Moron you are leh.

There is no need to hide behind the anonymity of multiple nicks and the rep system.
Seems to me that this kind of cowardice is the cheapest lor.

Not that diff from the TS what?
Whole life happily cheonging FLs and then turn around when going got sour to claim that he already gave his "all". Life so simple hor?
Please lah there are no saints and no totally blameless victims on a forum like this.
Dont you get it?

sub2lady
17-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Agree, the girls leave you maybe because you give them all.

Treat it as the growing lessen and experience. God has opened a big door for you now, cheer up yourself

Thanks the nameless coward who zapped me in my post here:

i feel so down.. 17-11-2009 10:05 PM Bullshit

if you dont agree with what I post, then give your opinion here, don't behave like kids and play zapping people, u r really a coward without head and ball, pity u baby :D:D

sub2lady
17-11-2009, 10:43 PM
WAH .... How come always tio zap by people just because say something they dont like har?

Too many coward here, I believe the point system has been misused by some coward here.

bloopz
17-11-2009, 10:52 PM
hmm.. question i'd like to post to TS is, does your partner knows what you have "given"? is what u have given her what she needs/wants? different people has different needs. my belief is that if ur partner says things like that, most probably u have not managed to fulfill her expectations in the r/s.

some interesting readings along this line..
http://www.rechargerelationships.com/Expectations_Chapter.pdf
How Valentine's Day Can Ruin Your Relationship | Psychology Today (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/brainstorm/200902/how-valentines-day-can-ruin-your-relationship)
Relationship Expectations: How Differences Between You and Your Partner Can Lead to Relationship Trouble (http://www.strengthenyourrelationship.com/archive/How%20Differences%20Between%20You%20and%20Your%20P artner%20Can%20Lead%20to%20Relationship%20Trouble. html)

hope this helps

sammyboyfor
18-11-2009, 04:45 AM
Too many coward here, I believe the point system has been misused by some coward here.

The points system works perfectly. Those who like the content of your posts increase your points and those who take offence to your bullshit zap you.

That's exactly what the rep system was designed to do.;)

hugs
18-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi TS :-P

a little hint from a woman ... dont give any woman anything at all ...be it in the form of something physical or emotional etc :D ... until she starts to show unhappiness . at that point , give her what she first asked . not more . then she will start getting mixed feelings abt u . woman tends to be emotional n not too rational :-P so in her mind she will start talking to herself .do u love her..? do u not love her..? she wonders . no..? but he gave me what i asked ... yes.. ? but he didnt give me according to everything i asked . u got her .

i can confidently say no woman will zap me for leaking this out becosthey enjoy being teased that way :-P

sub2lady
19-11-2009, 02:18 PM

Yes, call all u coward cos you are all name-less, and think u still sitting inside your mom's lap while logging to sbf playing :D:D

Big Sexy
19-11-2009, 02:25 PM
mate.. have you heard about the 'unspoken rule' about the rep system..
that is if one cow pei cow bu after being negged,
he/she is likely to be zap further.. becareful:D:D

to borrow a quote from your good self..

Yes, call all u coward cos you are all name-less, and think u still sitting inside your mom's lap while logging to sbf playing :D:D

sub2lady
19-11-2009, 03:56 PM
mate.. have you heard about the 'unspoken rule' about the rep system..
that is if one cow pei cow bu after being negged,
he/she is likely to be zap further.. becareful

to borrow a quote from your good self..

Thanks, but does not matter la, it is Cyber nick, Cyber ID, and Cyber point, all fake one, and u can always get new one easily.

But still need to voice out, good or bad -- just don't like those cowards hehe, they all go hell name-less-ly :D:D....

Being zapped bravely is not the problem ...

et911
19-11-2009, 04:07 PM

I tend to agree with you. When you are too sticky, ladies do not like it. Funnily enough, when you treat them like dumps, they will regard you as king. When you treat them like gold, they will treat you like shit.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-11-2009, 11:02 AM
I tend to agree with you. When you are too sticky, ladies do not like it. Funnily enough, when you treat them like dumps, they will regard you as king. When you treat them like gold, they will treat you like shit.

IMO, this usually applies to those Ah Lians & those Super Guai ladies.
As for those in the middle range (which majority of us preferred), have to handle them evenly...too much in either one usually end up in sad-endiings..:D

sub2lady
24-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Thanks, but does not matter la, it is Cyber nick, Cyber ID, and Cyber point, all fake one, and u can always get new one easily.

But still need to voice out, good or bad -- just don't like those cowards hehe, they all go hell name-less-ly

Being zapped bravely is not the problem ...

Still standing here haha :D:D too many nameless cowards and shit here

Oralcraz
25-11-2009, 11:47 AM
when a relation goes far enough but didnt end up in marriage...it become more to a "habit"...habit of seeing the someone at a certain timing...habit of calling and report...habit of having someone by your side..its not weird that a party find the relationship going nowhere after 3 years or more...my friend's gf broke off with him after 7 years...another one is after 10 years...so does it means they are wasting each other time? lots of unexpected things happen at the unexpected time...so 还在一起到底是为了爱还是习惯? :)

You have just describe the "routine, the staleness and taking for granted" syndrome in a relationship.:(

raccino
25-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Look @ this clip - Woman always thinking

YouTube - women are always thinking (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXadDHZxy3g)

Dun know issit correct to link the clip here :P

Just something to cheer you up :P

President
26-11-2009, 10:42 AM
IMO, this usually applies to those Ah Lians & those Super Guai ladies.
As for those in the middle range (which majority of us preferred), have to handle them evenly...too much in either one usually end up in sad-endiings..:D

IMHO, all girls tends to behave like that, not only Ah Lians & those Super Guai ladies :D

Ladies like you having some distances with them, if you are too close with them then they think you are not manly enough :D :D

MoonBlaze
26-11-2009, 06:26 PM
I tend to agree with you. When you are too sticky, ladies do not like it. Funnily enough, when you treat them like dumps, they will regard you as king. When you treat them like gold, they will treat you like shit.Well said. Timely reminder for all of us:D Such is the irony of life and in a BGR. Anyway for TS, please be strong. You will get over it and some years later, you will look back on this with a smile.:)

BroRelax
26-11-2009, 11:09 PM
i had a gf for 3 yrs..

i am so shock.
i gave her my all......

Maybe this story i read from the internet may bring some insights and hopefully can enlighten your gf & yourself.

This is a reminder to never take the people around us for granted... We need them more than we care to admit.....

"My husband is an engineer by profession. I love him for his steady nature and I love the warm feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders.

Two years of courtship and now, five years into marriage, I would have to admit, that I am getting tired of it. The reasons of me loving him before, has now transformed into the cause of all my restlessness.

I am a sentimental woman and extremely sensitive when it comes to a relationship and my feelings. I yearn for the romantic moments, like a little girl yearning for candy.

My husband is my complete opposite; his lack of sensitivity, and the inability of bringing romantic moments into our marriage has disheartened me about LOVE.

One day, I finally decided to tell him my decision, that I wanted a divorce.

"Why?" he asked, shocked.

"I am tired. There are no reasons for everything in the world!" I answered.

He kept silent the whole night, seemingly in deep thought. My feeling of disappointment only increased.

Here was a man who was not able to even express his predicament, so what else could I expect from him?

And finally he asked me: "What can I do to change your mind?"

Somebody said it right... It's hard to change a person's personality, and I guess, I have started losing faith in him.

Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered: "Here is the question.... If you can answer and convince my heart, I will change my mind."

Let's say; I want a flower located on the face of a mountain cliff, and we both are sure that picking the flower will cause your death. Will you do it for me?"

He said: "I will give you your answer tomorrow...."

My hopes just sank by listening to his response.

I woke up the next morning to find him gone, and saw a piece of paper with his scratchy handwriting underneath a milk glass, on the dining table near the front door, that goes....

My dear,
"I would not pick that flower for you, but .... please allow me to explain the reasons further....."

This first line was already breaking my heart. I continued reading.

"When you use the computer you always mess up the Software programs, and you cry in front of the screen. I have to save my fingers so that I can help to restore the programs. You always leave the house keys behind, thus I have to save my legs to rush home to open the door for you.

You love travelling but always lose your way in a new city. I have to save my eyes to show you the way.

You always have the cramps whenever your "good friend" approaches every month. I have to save my palms so that I can calm the cramps in your tummy.

You like to stay indoors, and I worry that you will be infected by infantile autism. I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories to cure your boredom.

You always stare at the computer, and that will do nothing good for your eyes. I have to save my eyes so that when we grow old, I can help to clip your nails and help to remove those annoying white hairs..

So I can also hold your hand while strolling down the beach, as you enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful sand...and tell you the colour of flowers, just like the colour of the glow on your young face...

Thus, my dear, unless I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do... I could not pick that flower yet, and die ... "

My tears fell on the letter, and blurred the ink of his handwriting ... and as I continue reading... "Now, that you have finished reading my answer, and if you are satisfied, please open the front door for I am standing outside bringing your favourite bread and fresh milk..."

I rushed to pull open the door, and saw his anxious face, clutching tightly with his hands, the milk bottle and loaf of bread....

Now I am very sure that no one will ever love me as much as he does, and I have decided to leave the flower alone..."

That's LIFE, and LOVE.

When one is surrounded by love, the feeling of excitement fades away, and one tends to ignore the true love that lies in between the peace and dullness.

Love shows up in all forms; even in very small and cheeky forms. It has never been a model. It could be the dullest and most boring form ...

Flowers, and romantic moments are only used and appear on the surface of the relationship. Under all this, the pillar of true love stands ... AND THAT'S LIFE

The happiest people in the world.... are not those who have no problems, but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect.

LOVE is not just between two lovers, husband and wife--it also encompasses mother, father and siblings, sisters and brothers, friends and neighbours!

It is better to lose your pride to the one you love,
than to lose the one you love because of pride.

Oralcraz
27-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Absolutely great write-up from an enlighten woman. Her case is one of the few true blue reality in a marriage life. Wise decision and Best Wishes to her.:)

AhLongSanJr
27-11-2009, 02:25 PM
i had a gf for 3 yrs..

i am so shock.
i gave her my all......

Aiyo ,dont worry lah ...many flower out there ...human change always ...

you will forget her ,dont take too hard on it ...

like me ,old man still enjoying many flower ..;) Ahlongsan cheer for you!

shoik
01-12-2009, 12:49 PM
bro, cheer up. once upon a time, I was like u. Go try some FLs, life will be better with good sex :) Move-on

jekyll69
05-12-2009, 12:02 AM
girls are full of shit
juz fuck them and throw away
like whores
when u are of age to marry
marry, just to propagade

nottituck
07-12-2009, 09:47 PM
bro, you should be thankful it has only been 3 years for you. i know of some old uncle tat say they have tat kind of relationship with their wife for 30 years! no love just getting used to each other...

nottituck
07-12-2009, 09:48 PM
girls are full of shit
like whores
when u are of age to marry
marry, just to propagade

i wont even advice you marry just to procreate... :eek:

Glock
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
girls are full of shit

agree 100% . i try up you but too late already , too bad never see post until now

gooner8
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
i had a gf for 3 yrs..

i am so shock.
i gave her my all......

It's just an excuse bro..Same with..

1. I am not good enough for you.
2. I need sometime alone.
3. I am not ready to commit.
4. We are too alike.
5. Suddenly, I find that I have no more feelings for you.

It all means she has found someone new..:D

etct88
10-12-2009, 01:33 PM
... so I go get it up... :D:D:D:D

DO_YOU_BJ
10-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Look on the brightside dude.
Better during GF status to call it quits then after marraige then you lagi headache.
On the positive outlook, old one no go, new one dun come tiobo

neyney
10-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Dude. time to move on... it is better to make the pain short than to have pain over a prolonged period.

miniboy
13-12-2009, 12:31 AM
get it over and move on
there is so many girls also
get some young and tight pussy
then u will forget her
she is just 1 of the disposable whore

let her go get fucked byother man

hornyness
14-12-2009, 10:12 PM
love do not gurantee happiness
sex do gurantee enjoyment

girls are all.....haiz...juz broke up with my gf as well, worked so hard for her, in the end....all's zero and so much shit...kinship is much more impt then relationship, now then i realised haha.

GiantBoy
14-12-2009, 10:42 PM

girls are all.....haiz...juz broke up with my gf as well, worked so hard for her, in the end....all's zero and so much shit...kinship is much more impt then relationship, now then i realised haha.

Yea just do wat u can and get over it.
And at the end of day, kinship is always there for u no matter what happen.
Ur family will always be there for u even when there are times we do forget abt our family.....

HCKing
14-12-2009, 11:07 PM

dont agree. not all girls are unappreciative and slutty. u need to find the one that is worthy of yr love to avoid disappointment. the worthy ones will practise give and take in a relationship, knows when and how to reciprocate and also treat their men as lovers not atm machines. likewise for girls i have also heard the exact same complains that all guys are...coming from the mouths of those who chose the wrong guys unworthy of their love. so at the end of the day, its still u reap what u sow. choose wisely next time bro.

Frankiestine
17-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Time to get some fresh pussy.:p

Sam suggest you sell this section to those ladies in Flower Pod....damn i didn't realize that we got so many wussies here..

Cheonging101
17-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Sam suggest you sell this section to those ladies in Flower Pod....damn i didn't realize that we got so many wussies here..

Bro frankie, I think it's more like an excuse for you to try to poke those girls in flowerpod.com from behind, right?:D