PDA

View Full Version : Any one can help

enzo666
07-10-2009, 11:13 AM
My husband affair with vn gal, can anyone tel me, how to tel ica to band her for coming to spore,bcos the gal are ma ma san, she bring in vn gal to spore.

sammyboyfor
07-10-2009, 11:21 AM
My husband affair with vn gal, can anyone tel me, how to tel ica to band her for coming to spore,bcos the gal are ma ma san, she bring in vn gal to spore.

Why blame the girls for your husband's sins?:eek: If anyone is to be punished, it should be that conniving, lecherous, two timing husband of yours. :rolleyes:

mebirdie
07-10-2009, 11:47 AM

Why blame the girls for your husband's sins?If anyone is to be punished, it should be that conniving, lecherous, two timing husband of yours.

You see whether we blame sam before. He is the pa pa san of this web site. :D

vn gal needs money and ur husband needs love. even you ban this vn gal, there are so many available. kill the root instead.

If the root is you, then good luck to you. :)
If the root is him, then bad luck to you. :eek:

KangTuo
07-10-2009, 11:51 AM

initially wanna ask you why you wanna band vn gals from coming in.. but now i know.

Telling ica to do thier stuff takes months... on the minute you send them any info, they takes 1 month to acknowlegde, 1 month to process, 1 month to decide whether to action, 1 month to action (if necessary). By that time i believe your husband affair is over.

Best method:
approach your husband, approach the gal. solve it yourself and also give it a thought of why your husband have an affair.

You may wanna read through the 'understanding vietnamese life partner' thread to see how good a vn gal can be... then you can wake up your 'sillypore gal' idea and thinking

NewandLost
07-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Are your that weak sista? Instead of blaming your two-timing hubby, you blame it on the gurl? Takes 2 to tango. Confront the baztard but beforehand hire a PI to follow him and document proof then set up divorce to strip him of assets.

leecs
07-10-2009, 01:56 PM

Why did your hubby have an affair? Please do not push all the blame to him... Do look at yourself in the mirror too.

Please la, by banning her to SG? KNN, there are so many VN girls in SG. I also dont know which 1 to choose...:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow, nowdays wifey also surf SBF liao or did your so called "hubby" surf then carelessly let you notice.

Not bad, still know which thread to post this topic (am i getting sensitive :rolleyes: )

I was wondering did you not managed to get hooked to our viets babe which allow you think of such things OR if its real, im not going to give you any advice because Viets girls are so nice :D

All the best, maybe you can heed the above bros suggestion tough.

newyorker88
07-10-2009, 02:56 PM

Not possible to ban a person to come to singapore, unless she was caught in AV raid or other offences.

Like some brothers say, it is best you confront your hubby about it, and work things out between both of you.

lihaojunn
07-10-2009, 04:22 PM

You Are an irresponsible selfish Sillypore Gal! :mad:

Why dun you ask ICA to ban the entire Vietnamese from coming to Singapore?

Why not instead of putting blame on the vn gal, ask yourself why would your husband want to eat outside food if there is home cooked food available?

And if you do not have problems, why the hell are you here in this forum?

Please wake up and solve the problem between yourself and your husband. No point winning a viet gal with underhand method such as reporting to ICA to ask them to ban her from coming to Singapore. If you got what it takes, win back your husband's heart in the right way!

man2man
07-10-2009, 04:52 PM
just find out the place n send a secret notes to the Antivice will do...they will raid the place...most of those girls came in as students or work permits...sure got napped..n justice done for u...
BUT sister...better to tell your hubby to FnF ...dont go n boa all these foreign flesh trade workers.......risky n liao liou....

TheSpecial-One
07-10-2009, 05:02 PM
I suggest a scenario:
Someone left his handphone on the table to go buy himself a drink. Your friend or child or whoever decides to take that phone. to steal it. Would you scold your child? or would you blame that person?

How about this scenario:
You left YOUR money on your table and left your house door opened. A thief comes in and took all your money away. Are you going to blame the thief or scold yourself for not locking up?

just my 2 cents worth. I hope it makes sense...or cents! :)

hotbod888
07-10-2009, 05:08 PM

wau lan oi...all our bros here all not very friendly leh...she just a poor lady seeking for help leh...mai gan her til like that leh..

Bro The special one, ur analogy si bei chim....next time put simple abit and closer to her situation leh.......KNN

leecs
07-10-2009, 05:19 PM
wau lan oi...all our bros here all not very friendly leh...she just a poor lady seeking for help leh...mai gan her til like that leh..
We are being friendly. She never tell us why her husband finds another woman...

Bro The special one, ur analogy si bei chim....next time put simple abit and closer to her situation leh.......KNN[/QUOTE]
I like the way he describe.:D

mentholfresh
07-10-2009, 05:25 PM
I suggest a scenario:
Someone left his handphone on the table to go buy himself a drink. Your friend or child or whoever decides to take that phone. to steal it. Would you scold your child? or would you blame that person?

How about this scenario:
You left YOUR money on your table and left your house door opened. A thief comes in and took all your money away. Are you going to blame the thief or scold yourself for not locking up?

Like the way u describe too, like teacher don't give direct answer, make ppl think...

Roman city
07-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Trying talking to your husband on ways to salvage your marriage. Preventing her from entering singapore may not be the best solution, you may drive your husband to vietnam instead!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-10-2009, 07:19 PM

You might succeed in banning her but not the entire foreign legion . It's time to tackle the problem from the core, not by external intervention. It will not solve your problem. Sometimes the best approach to an affair is to reinvest in yourself. Sometimes things happen as a result of you! Take a look at yourself, your attitudes and actions to see if there is anything needs changing.

Of course, I am not siding your husband, having an affair is not good but In the spirit of this sex forum, he is to be blamed for not having an affair discreetly and causing you pain and rage now and the best way to avoid detection of an affair is to not have one in the first place.

BTW, How do you know this Viet girl is a mamasan bringing girls to Singapore?

HCKing
07-10-2009, 11:34 PM
ban 1 viet girl still gt other viet girls. ban all viet girls still gt PRC girls. ban all viet and PRC girls still gt pinay and thai girls.

but ban 1 husband can liao. problem solved! easy hor?:D

Sha_Gua75
07-10-2009, 11:47 PM
I suggest a scenario:

How about this scenario:

your scenarios doesnt make sense. in both case, the thief is still punishable by law

colins
08-10-2009, 01:26 AM
Collect your evidence and bring it to the police station. Tell the police that you are making a report against someone who is bringing girls into sg for illegal activities. Also tell them that you have a witness (which is your husband) to her deeds. Then convince him to go to the police station and testify against her.

If you dun have evidence, I think no need to advise anything cos dun need to say police, we also dun trust you. If you can't get your hubby to testify as witness, then it means he is unrepentant and do not subscribe to your cause. Meaning he choose to protect her more than to help you. In that sense, even the police will tell you, this is your own family business.

I know you are in distress that's why you come here to ask all the hubbies and boyfriends who may be cheating on their wives, on ways to get themselves into serious troubles by advising you. I suggest you approach the family court or your local friendly domestic counsellor for help. For all your know, you are the one needing help.

Max77
08-10-2009, 01:43 AM

U lose to urself, not tat vn gal.

In the morning, go get urself a facial and some slimming session,

In the afternoon, tidy up the house a bit,

In the evening put on a nice dress/night gown. Wear some light make up,

The whole idea is to get him back, the man who u loved so dearly. Don't always think of winning, giv a little tot on wad u can gain from losing once in a while.

Good Luck

PeteTsang69
08-10-2009, 06:22 AM
You left YOUR money on
Someone left his handphone on the table ... Your friend or child or whoever decides to take that phone. to steal it. Would you scold your child? or would you blame that person

:) DAMN! ... i love these words of wisdom to STOP and make us THINK,

on taking RESPONSIBILITY for one's action,

to learn to redirect our energy/focus back to the heart of the problem

and that the solution often lies in our own actions

... its think applicable to a lot of our problems, not enough good sex/money/health/good times etc :)

casannova03
08-10-2009, 12:21 PM

Hi there, I hope you understand that the problem cannot be solved even if this particular VN gal that you are aiming at is arrested and sent home.

In time to come, you have got to understand that new gals will arrive and your husband will "fall in love" with these new gals!!

So try to talk to your hubby why he wants to commit infidelity, if the problem's you then see how you can work it out. if the problem lies with him, see what he says and if possible stay together for the kids. If not, ICA or AV can conduct raids 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 4 weeks a month but they will never be able to stop all these vn gals from coming.

Maybe just maybe, when they have caught about 38 millions vn girls (thats the last census done in 1995 for population of vietnam females) then there is a chance that your husband will never be able to find a VN girlfriend again - provided that vietnam bans female babies during these years as well.....:rolleyes:

so think about it..... problem does not lie with the girl in question, its about the both of you.:cool:

NewandLost
08-10-2009, 12:25 PM
if you dont have the strength to confront him then there is no possibility of a resolution.

colins
08-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Maybe just maybe, when they have caught about 38 millions vn girls (thats the last census done in 1995 for population of vietnam females) then there is a chance that your husband will never be able to find a VN girlfriend again - provided that vietnam bans female babies during these years as well.....:rolleyes:

Oh bro casannova man, a true problem solver. Hahaha...all the characteristics displayed by a phlagmatic person.

A person without the ability for self-reflection, like this woman, believes the whole world is at fault. Just like the recent case where another woman has 'fought the court and got her justice' to get her child back from CPS. Look at how she talk, you know. Its just like when I was young and my cousin got a hard knock on the cupboard, his my grandaunt actually asked him to give another knock to that sorry piece of wood instead of telling him he should have been more careful.

thaivisitor
08-10-2009, 03:24 PM
WOW! A lady wanting to get a vn girl banned because her husband having an affair, but at the same time requesting to see the photo of an FL?:eek:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/144737-my-cousin-need-cash-6.html#post4177151

WOW! This world must be really changing!!!:rolleyes:

Tee Vee

DO_I_BJ
08-10-2009, 03:30 PM
WOW! A lady wanting to get a vn girl banned because her husband having an affair, but at the same time requesting to see the photo of an FL?:eek:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/144737-my-cousin-need-cash-6.html#post4177151

Tee Vee

what u are saying doesnt make any sense at all. Getting a nguoi viet banned and requesting to see the photo of a FL is 2 different things dude. LOL i don't see the irony.

KangTuo
08-10-2009, 04:17 PM

Tee Vee

Maybe TS is a loser who got cheated by a vn gal or kana two timed by a vn gal or the vn gal dumped him for another guy or etc...

:rolleyes:

thaivisitor
08-10-2009, 04:42 PM
what u are saying doesnt make any sense at all. Getting a nguoi viet banned and requesting to see the photo of a FL is 2 different things dude. LOL i don't see the irony.

Means to say I don't think TS is who he/she really say he/she is, which is a wife who wants revenge.

I think TS is a guy who's just faking a thread topic. Unless you do meet wives who patronise FLs.

My 2 cents worth.
Tee Vee

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Maybe TS is a loser who got cheated by a vn gal or kana two timed by a vn gal or the vn gal dumped him for another guy or etc...

:rolleyes:

Means to say I don't think TS is who he/she really say he/she is, which is a wife who wants revenge.

I think TS is a guy who's just faking a thread topic. Unless you do meet wives who patronise FLs.

My 2 cents worth.
Tee Vee

I have already mentioned & post my thoughts on it in my 7th reply to this thread.

Was quite amused that it actually went to 2 pages now ...

Cheers out..:D

DO_I_BJ
08-10-2009, 05:08 PM

My 2 cents worth.
Tee Vee

TS might be a lesbian?? O.O lol. cheers my bad.

Cheonging101
08-10-2009, 05:37 PM
You see whether we blame sam before. He is the pa pa san of this web site.

Thanks to his site, my phone holds 6 times more FL nos. than before I joined. Boss sam is the BEST and MOST efficient OKT in SG, and might I add JB and some say the WORLD. :D

vn gal needs money and ur husband needs love. even you ban this vn gal, there are so many available. kill the root instead.

If the root is you, then good luck to you.
If the root is him, then bad luck to you.

Heng ah! I thought the the root you were talking about is her hubby's cock!:eek::p

upyos
08-10-2009, 09:27 PM
s/one say solve root cost of the problem...
you stop one, you cannot stop the rest
why not divorce, get half his assts cum maint cost and make sure he cannot afford to chion better right?