PDA

View Full Version : Triangular love.

wtfman
08-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Does any bro had encountered a situation whereby you like a girl and that girl likes your friend, who initially encourages you to go after her? In the end your friend became the boyfriend of the girl. It is really sad isn't it. Especially when your friend did not tell you anything about it, and go out with the girl behind your back.

tikokeong
09-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Well if the girl is a FL or WL then just for get about it la.There is too many for you to choose loh.But if it is a normal girl then too bad your these bro really sux la at least tell you he also like then fair enough no hard feeling see who get loh like that make you look like a fool and no tell you anything.:)

NewandLost
09-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Some guys are snakes. You see their true colors after something like this and maybe they were not really your friend after all, only use you. No loss either way braddah, best to move on and associate with decent people who back you all the time.

Castrol
10-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Does any bro had encountered a situation whereby you like a girl and that girl likes your friend, who initially encourages you to go after her? In the end your friend became the boyfriend of the girl. It is really sad isn't it. Especially when your friend did not tell you anything about it, and go out with the girl behind your back.

i think he is a true friend because he wants to fuck the girl but do not want to hurt your feelings.

colins
10-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Your friend see you like her, so he gave you a chance first. I reckon he already knew you like her so he has given you priority. Whether he did it out of your friendship with him, or whether he is confident enough to tell that he would sure win the race, is up to your own calculations based on his character.

Take it this way, in your situation one party is bound to be hurt. Not becos you guys are friend but becos she can only like one person and that happens to be your friend.

Reverse the situation.
If you like the girl and you know she likes you, will you ask him to go after her? If your answer is yes, why? If you answer is no, what makes you different from your friend? He probably like the girl too but never told you.

Anyways, one thing for sure is SHE IS NEVER YOURS even if he dun do anything. So there is no such thing as going out with her behind your back, that statement doesn't hold water. It is human tendency to blame others, but friend what right has you to do that? This kind of situation, almost everyone will go thru in their secondary school days liao. Should understand and accept by now la.

Like bro DYBJ always like to say, 是你的就是你的,不是你的不要强.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-09-2009, 10:04 AM
wtfman, it was not a love triangle nor a triangular love to begin with.

It was just a case of 2 friends hitting on same girl and the girl happened to like your friend (you have already lost 95% even before you started), mindful of the friendship, he had given you a headstart, letting you to make the 1st move.

As the saying goes: Hand Long Hand Win.

You can't hurry love - with patience you will find that special someone one day. Hope you could move on with or without them as friends (YOUR CHOICE!!). Wish them well and don't be saboteur. :)

Chinapuss
10-09-2009, 10:31 AM
In my teenage yrs, i used to hav a close frien tatz a butch...we confided in many a things and one day i told her how i wish to hav sex with two gals at one go...kaBooM!...she invited me to her house and she, her chio gf and me had a wild 3some sex :eek: ...after much later she confessed tat she actually kind of love me but didnt wan to express her love cause she's a butch and alreadi hav a gf and tat her gf agreed to it because she love her...is tis triangular love? :D

Longitude
18-09-2009, 03:45 PM
All's fair in love and war.

Courtship entails the use of any means if one is to emerge victorious and take the prize. These excesses of the heart are considered forgiveable because love has long been understood as a force that cannot be restrained.

immutable
18-09-2009, 11:42 PM
All's fair in love and war.

Courtship entails the use of any means if one is to emerge victorious and take the prize. These excesses of the heart are considered forgiveable because love has long been understood as a force that cannot be restrained.

Concise, succint and to the point.