PDA

View Full Version : Inconsiderate Samster

Greendevil
04-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Last nite, at past 12 midnite, I received a sms from one of the samster asking for a FL contact.

To the samster who sent me the sms, pls use yr big head think first instead of your small head. What if the person is sleeping and the OC is just next to him read the sms instead. YOu have not sleep doesnt mean rest of SG still awake. :mad::mad::mad:

Spare a thou first, if you want contact, can pm the samster. If he wanna give you, he will reply, so dont anyhow sms ppl. I dont even rem giving you my no. or where u got it from. You really can be one big SABO king!!!!:mad:

Hope the other bros here spare a thou before you act. We here to hv fun but don hv fun at the expense of others misery.

Xgenre
04-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Why did you use your real number to chiong then? You should use a 2nd line for outside activities. Then you can sleep well at night. You better go upgrade your phone and change to a new number as soon as you can. Then buy a 2nd sim card for your outside activities.

If you didn't use your real number and give other people a chance to screw you, they can't reach you. Normally...

sammyboyfor
04-08-2009, 04:48 PM
To the samster who sent me the sms, pls use yr big head think first instead of your small head.

If you did the same, you wouldn't have disclosed your phone number in the first place. :rolleyes:

I've been running this site for years and not a single one of the 123,000 members here has ever sent me an SMS!:p

Greendevil
04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
well, so far I never give any samster my phone no. so it really puzzled me how he got my no. Only the OKT whom i called might have my no.

Brothers
05-08-2009, 12:25 PM
OKT wan to recruit this FL ?

Castrol
07-08-2009, 01:13 AM
OKT wan to recruit this FL ?

:confused:

ok... end of thread. :D

peanut123
07-08-2009, 01:46 AM
well, so far I never give any samster my phone no. so it really puzzled me how he got my no. Only the OKT whom i called might have my no.

You have already made a mistake by giving your number to the OKT. The point is that you should NEVER use your real phone number for this kind of fun activities. Not to give to samsters, not to give to OKT, not to give to FL or masseuses. Your real phone number is for friends, colleagues and family.

Buy a $20 prepaid SIM card and a $40 phone and use that for your WL hunting forays. When not in use, just power off the phone and hide it somehwere safe, such as your car trunk or in your office where your OC won't find it.

NewMike1304k
07-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Personally, cheonging is another life. One apart from life with family and life with frens. So I will also follow the example of keeping another phone and another line. Then even if we go out drinking and the girl grabs my phone to get my number, I am already using a spare, so she will only get the number I do not usually use. Once I get out of the pub or joint, I will just turn it off, put it somewhere safe and forget about it. Bros, play safe and pls play smart.

NoNameNoNothing
07-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I hope that we are all careful not to divulge any personal information either online or when we cheong. For those who are single, it is still ok, but if they are married or attached, then they have to be more careful.

Max77
09-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Do u hav a way to tell the whole world u r sleeping? Plse do not call me?

Plse lah, Silent/Off ur phone if u don't wanna be disturbed at particular moment. General knowledge lah. Rather say ppl Inconsiderate, why not say urself?

Oh yar if ur sms ringtone is those one-whole-song type, serve u right even more

whitegals
11-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Wah lau, keep ur personal and chiong life separate. Let this be a lesson learnt threadstarter, dun be stingy, get a simple phone from 7-11 and a prepaid card, can forgo a lot of un-needed inconveniences. :D

shippO
13-08-2009, 12:27 PM
I've been running this site for years and not a single one of the 123,000 members here has ever sent me an SMS!:p

Sir. Let me be the first to sms you. Care to share your contact .:D

newyorker88
14-08-2009, 11:35 AM
What many brothers says here is correct. Get another phone card, never give your real name, and most importantly, DONT GET STDs.

Big Sexy
14-08-2009, 11:54 AM
there are load of people here who will rush in to offer their number to OKTs..
these lot don't deserve better.
you have a choice... you chose to give your number....
dont blame the player, blame the game..

Hi bro... my number if xxxxxxxx. pls pass me the contact.
thank you.:D

StormTwister
14-08-2009, 12:31 PM
If you did the same, you wouldn't have disclosed your phone number in the first place. :rolleyes:

haha! boss really well train to poke at the red dot fast and accurate!

15-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Just put phone to silent lor when u sleep, then no such problems already

nabei
18-08-2009, 08:38 AM
平时不做亏心事,半夜敲门也不惊。

Buy a phone with dual sim chip :D