PDA

View Full Version : Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

RedGuava
08-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks bro, any gals name that recommend?

12go
08-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks bro, any gals name that recommend?

its better to ask the okt n u can try n error because we might have drifference tasty. anyway i did the $100 type it still value for money. bye

RedGuava
09-06-2009, 03:26 PM
thanks for the advice bro, just worry the okt anyhow recommend the gal to my friend. Will go the house u mentioned to check it out.

DoItRight
10-06-2009, 04:43 PM
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
Urban Dictionary: milf (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=milf)
you can use this website to check all your ans too

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info on MILF. How about ang moh babes to bonk ? Anyone got any lobang for this ? Would appreciate some info. Thank you in advance.:)

middleday
14-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I bros, I have been out from GL scene for few years.

Looking at the posts/threads, seems there is now PRC, and at $100 as well.

Last time, i frequent L16 cat 80 and cat 150.

Since now got 80, 100,150, prc, m'sians, more choices.

If nowadays i want to go to the houses, do I need to say "Tiong kok, 80/100/150, tua liap" (if I got no target/name) ? Or I just say "80/100/150, tua liap etc..."?

thanks for bros who kindly help

DoItRight
15-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Uppzzz !

I would really appreciate some help to get some ang moh babes contacts if possible. Any one out there can help ?

Thanks again.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info on MILF. How about ang moh babes to bonk ? Anyone got any lobang for this ? Would appreciate some info. Thank you in advance.:)

xrazorrsx
17-06-2009, 02:49 AM
angmohs i tried before. it's around L20-20+ that area. it's between the alleys that kind. nationality = russian. damages was about $80 at that time about 1-2 years ago. long time never go check it out already. anyway, it's behind the coffeeshops that alley. i walked all the way from L18 then spotted one row of angmohs sitting down on chairs with the OKT. the hotel was shiok lar but the girl i chose got breast implants, super turn off. hahahaha. but they speak in a russian slang sort of. don't know whether they jack up the price already not or still existing there.

kc0793
22-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Hello bros,

Newbie here with no GL experience (have some FL experience though). Some questions:

1) I thought $50 had fishtanks, but now in some threads I see $100, $150 oso can see before choose? Is it that way always?

2) Which are the well-populated $150 houses? I need to see first, then choose.

Thanks a lot

de5mond17
24-06-2009, 05:17 PM
hi bros

pls update the latest cat 150 girl name here that still working in GL

some of them had retired
some of them return
some of them downgrade to cat 80

de5mond17
24-06-2009, 05:20 PM
can anyone tell me lee wen still working in GL
some of them update her go back ipoh liao
what her cat now 80 or 150

stuss
05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Hi bros, may i know what are some of the CAT 80 houses in GL? I'm new there! =)

sarmcy
06-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi all,

Im a newbie la. and i would like to know more about the Geylang scene.

I feel that I am about to get conned, so I would really appreciate it if an experienced person like yourself can point me on the right path.

I met this China girl there, who told me she is illegal, and worked only for 1 month or so.
She charge $60 and I pay $12 for the room, and she is found in lorong 12 or 14. I wonder if she is Cat 50 or Cat 80 or Cat 100 as mentioned by alot of posts here.

Then she told me, take her overnight after 10 pm to next day 730 am is $500, if from 3 am to 7.30am is $300.

It seems very expensive to me, and I wonder if I am about to get cheated by these China sluts. Is there anyone who knows anything pls advise?

Thanks so much.

limpek11
14-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi all,

Im a newbie la. and i would like to know more about the Geylang scene.

I feel that I am about to get conned, so I would really appreciate it if an experienced person like yourself can point me on the right path.

I met this China girl there, who told me she is illegal, and worked only for 1 month or so.
She charge $60 and I pay $12 for the room, and she is found in lorong 12 or 14. I wonder if she is Cat 50 or Cat 80 or Cat 100 as mentioned by alot of posts here.

Then she told me, take her overnight after 10 pm to next day 730 am is $500, if from 3 am to 7.30am is $300.

It seems very expensive to me, and I wonder if I am about to get cheated by these China sluts. Is there anyone who knows anything pls advise?

Thanks so much.

bro....no such things as ganna cheated lah..if u willing to part with that money...and the bonk is worth it...why not?...Lor 12 gal are abt 60 lah...quite standard rate.

personally I will not pay so much $$$ for over night...unless she got the li jia xin looks...

DANiel™
18-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Hey guys,
got a question, those cat$150, u go into the house, what is the procedure?
Go in tell them what kind of girl u want then wait for them to bring u one?
Can u reject that girl he bring u and ask for another 1?
Just asking cause if newbie go there dont know any girls scared kena cheated cause dont know anything

zenlon
18-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Hey guys,
got a question, those cat$150, u go into the house, what is the procedure?
Go in tell them what kind of girl u want then wait for them to bring u one?
Can u reject that girl he bring u and ask for another 1?
Just asking cause if newbie go there dont know any girls scared kena cheated cause dont know anything

for cat150, you go in, and the okt will usually offer you a glass of tea. then he will ask you whether you have any girl in mind or you can tell him what kind of girl you want and ask him recommend. usually the rule is that if the okt recommends and you dont like, you can reject, but if you specifically call for a certain girl, its taken that its confirm and when she comes you cannot reject. but if is he recommend one, you can still reject, but after he recommend a few and you reject all, not very nice lah.

nowadays becos GL got a lot of prc girls, the house girls will be hanging around and he will usually ask them line up first for you to see if you want. if you want, then you take. if not, can ask for others.

DANiel™
18-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Thanks for the info bro, much appreciated

zenlon
18-08-2009, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the info bro, much appreciated

your welcome! remember to write FR on your sexperience! :D:D

kibai
18-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Anybody going this weekend? wana go hunting together?

DANiel™
19-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Oh ya, 1 last qn,
where do u normally find the cat$150 girls? Usually from lorong what to what?
thanks

zenlon
19-08-2009, 03:00 AM
Oh ya, 1 last qn,
where do u normally find the cat$150 girls? Usually from lorong what to what?
thanks

can find from L16 up till L30. some house are Thai cat50, so you gotta know which is which one. usually the nicer looking house are cat150.

if you want some recommendation, you can try L18H05, L20H62 or L20H33. these are the houses i usually go to. room is clean and modern, esp 2062. if you drive 2033 got private carpark so not so paiseh if your frens see your car park outside along the street.

glddik
17-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Very newbie here,
stupid question: what is frenching ha?

ptrd55
23-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Me not newbie in Geyl but curios here if any bro know why Ah Quah sailor have to pay double in Geyl??

Local pay 60, AQ pay 120...why?

If Sin-local go FKK Frankfurt can bonk any girls for same price as Dick Tom and Harry.

Racial discrimination or wat? Anyone can explain pls?

mugena2001
24-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Hi to all newbie here,will be in sg this weekend,Where is the best place to go and bong for 100sg and what does cat 50,100,150 mean? And will it be ok if you cant find nice in one house to go on transfer to the next one tnx

xxdivinexx
29-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Hi i'm new i'm bernard.........can anyone intro thai girls??? i din saw any of u guys talking abt thai girls....and i wish to know whats PRC and OKT??? too many shortcut i blur.

Nestea
01-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Hi, have some questions:

1) In health centres, I know the girls make most of their money doing special service, but if you just want a massage and say no to extras, is this rude/wrong?

2) If I go to house in GL, and ask for girls who have most recently had their sexual health check up (and see their cards for proof), is this wrong? Will it make them angry?

thanks!

RIKIMA
02-10-2009, 03:26 AM
Bro,

answer to ur question....

1) Bro, u go HC, most of the time the massage ain't that good. what u want is a gd bonk. If u really want to reject can...but i can tell u the massage is crap...LOL

2) Well, i think u can ask the OKT, i've never asked b4, u can try? LOL

Anyway, i tried one recently at GL Lor 16, can't remember which house cuz i was damn pissed, this xiaoli girl service was like...F*CK.

No foreplay, quick bath and that's it. sian man

baskya
04-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Hi

What time does action start for cat 50/80/150?

Any places which start early? Please advise

I will be in GL from 1 to 4 - how early can I get to bonk?

vernon
06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Hi,

Sorry 4 a silly question. Can any Bro tell me, in Cat 150, how many shots and time?

rabbitfish
07-10-2009, 07:57 AM
$150 for 60 minutes. If u are asking for 2 shots, basically the answer is "no". It depends on the WL whether she finds u acceptable or not Previously my experience with WL is that the first shot should comes easy within 15 mins to less than half hour...later the 2nd shot depends on you. If she finds you hard to come..she will give up. Therefore...the 2nd shot is never guaranteed. :)

playb0y85
11-10-2009, 03:15 PM
just went to GL last night at around 11pm.. not very happening.. i was expecting to see many china or thai FLs standing outside at westerhout and talma area.. but was disappointed.. not a single one in sight.. not like a few mths ago when i visited GL.. plenty to see and choose.

so i walked for around 30 minutes den i noticed a police car and 2 policeman.. maybe they came here to raid tts why no FL standing outside..

so pls enlighten me.. is it now no more FLs soliciting at westerhout and talma area or is it now just my luck that those damn matas were there :mad:

zenlon
12-10-2009, 04:11 AM
so pls enlighten me.. is it now no more FLs soliciting at westerhout and talma area or is it now just my luck that those damn matas were there :mad:

bro, the FLs along GL have been gone for some time. dun see them anymore when i go GL. think there have been a serious clampdown by mata. maybe since now got prc WL legal in house, mata think no pt close one eye.

then newspaper say got MP make it a personal mission wanna clean up GL, liddat the FL sure habase lah. :p

zenlon
19-10-2009, 03:26 PM
This introduction will be based on truth fact of my encounter bonking and KS BMW since day1 about 2.5 years ago till my last day with heated confrontation.

most imptly learn fm this episode the most crucial lesson of all...not to fall into the KC trap again, but if u do then make sure u r fully prepared for all the consequences thereafter...

sorry senior bros, now is my turn to ask noobie question. what is the meaning of KS and KC? i tried to check the abbreviations guide but i dont see this 2 terms anywhere leh.

thanks senior bros in advanced for sharing!

DaiLup
22-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi, I read that the charges for the prc girls is $150. If you ask for half hour, the charges is $100. Is this the general practice now for all the cat 150 girls? What about the Malaysian girls? :confused:

cheers

snakken
23-10-2009, 11:13 AM
How to get points>?

raptor515
10-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Just a quick question I am coming to Singapore next week for a couple of weeks for work and I have read this forum in detail. Are westerners welcome in the houses in the lorongs and if we are not does anyone know which places operate a "no westerners" policy ?
I really want to try a "Fishbowl" house as we jsut dont get them here in the UK, where are the best Lorongs to look for this?

urban777
12-11-2009, 01:42 PM
any recommendations for a quick bonk in the afternoon? which lorong and which house? thai/chinese

redcanary
18-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Just a quick question I am coming to Singapore next week for a couple of weeks for work and I have read this forum in detail. Are westerners welcome in the houses in the lorongs and if we are not does anyone know which places operate a "no westerners" policy ?
I really want to try a "Fishbowl" house as we jsut dont get them here in the UK, where are the best Lorongs to look for this?

As a westerner I have been welcome everywhere I have tried so far. The downside is that in some of the more low-cost establishments your English won't get you very far (but you can still get service). I'm not a big fan of fishtanks as I find cat150 well worth the money. Feel free to pm me for more "western" advice.

EddieX
21-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Looks like I am repeating the last question.

Hi, I’m a 42 yo Caucasian. (new at the game) Flying from Australia I stop in Singapore for a night before flying out again. I have stayed in Geylang area 3 times since July. The first time was having a look around the area. The second time, despite the crackdown, I was picked up by a lovely young Vietnamese freelancer for an hour of fun. 3rd time I thought I would check out the legal houses but chickened out.

My question to you venerable elders is how do the legal house ladies (and papasans) treat us ‘white folk?’ I only speak English but am respectful and presentable. Will I be refused or ripped off at any of these houses? Will the PRC/Malay houses-Cat 100/150 demand more from me? I have been following the Geylang S-List thread for the list of houses.

I am in Singapore this coming Saturday. Thanks for your help.

zenlon
22-11-2009, 05:41 AM
Looks like I am repeating the last question.

Hi, I’m a 42 yo Caucasian. (new at the game) Flying from Australia I stop in Singapore for a night before flying out again. I have stayed in Geylang area 3 times since July. The first time was having a look around the area. The second time, despite the crackdown, I was picked up by a lovely young Vietnamese freelancer for an hour of fun. 3rd time I thought I would check out the legal houses but chickened out.

My question to you venerable elders is how do the legal house ladies (and papasans) treat us ‘white folk?’ I only speak English but am respectful and presentable. Will I be refused or ripped off at any of these houses? Will the PRC/Malay houses-Cat 100/150 demand more from me? I have been following the Geylang S-List thread for the list of houses.

I am in Singapore this coming Saturday. Thanks for your help.

my advice is to ask for msian girl. they can speak english, just dont expect a super high standard. some prc girls can also speak english but very few and even then the standard is not as good as the msians. also, be prepared that the okt may quote you $200 instead of 150. from what i understand, the normal rate is actually 200 but 150 is a 'discounted rate' for locals. not sure if this is still the practice....... ;)

angus young
22-11-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm also a westerner ("angmoh") from Australia so it's interesting to read some of the recent questions on this forum.

I used to live in Singapore for a considerable period but only visited GL a few times in the latter of those years - around 2001/02, where I was taken there by (local) colleagues/contractors. I'd have to say how impressed I was with all the brothels in general, and the level of service and quality of the girls was amazing.

I have been back to GL several times since those days and generally visit once or twice on each visit to Singapore - I think there have been around 5 in the past 7 years.

From what I've read in this website, GL has really changed in recent years, and it's hard to beleive that the brothels are now full of PRC girls. As recent as 2005, I recall one of the pimps in a L14 brothel telling me how they only have Malaysian girls in all the "legal" houses, and that their service was far better. How times have changed it seems.

So any advice I can give would be outdated. The house where I went several times between 2003-05 was on L14, near the junction with Talma Rd. I got pretty good service here several times. For some reasons, several years apart I was hooked up with a girl called "Xiao Chen", who was a bit older I believe than many of the girls. I'm not sure whether she's working in GL any more - I doubt it.

As my ultimate fantasy has always been a MFF - ideally 2 bisexual girls - I had been to BKK a few times years earlier and tried this out at Club Eden. But never in Singapore though. So in 2005, I went back to that L14 house and basiclaly said I wanted 2 girls - one of which should be Xiao Chen - and didn't want to pay any more than $200 (total). So after waiting about 30 mins, that's what I got - and it was one the best experiences ever! But about as far as they went on each other was some frenching and also licking each other's tits. There wasn't any full-on lesbian stuff like you'd get say at Eden in BKK.

To my disappointment, I went back to GL L14 in mid 2007, and went into this house and was refused service. Due to communication issues, I couldn't work out whether it was because I was an ang moh, or because the place was no longer a brothel.

So in terms of being ripped off for being a westerner - I don't doubt that we end up paying a bit more. I have never found a place that would offer me a "CAT80" girl for $80 (not that I've tried that hard). I wouldn't be surprised if I end up paying $100 for a girl that a Singaporean would pay $80 for.
But then, I always put things into the context of the A$. In recent years as A$1 = approx S$1.2, if you pay S$150 it's almost A$120. These days in OZ, you're generally struggling to get much for that amount - and the chances of a BBBJ ("natural french") are getting worse.

I've had a few other surprises in GL over the years. One day I was walking from the MRT station, I was around L8 or L10 intending to go to one of the brothels. I walked past this short-time hotel and a girl (who turned out to be Indonesian) poked her head out of the door and gave me a smile. I went inside and she offered $100 for short-time, and then i had to pay $20 for a room (from a very grouchy receptionist). It turned out to be great sex including CIM which I thought was a real bonus. Afterwards the girl told me some guys in Orchard Towers have paid her $400/night - which I'd say is about the most extreme price I've ever heard from that place.

So a bit shocked to hear about the (almost) complete infiltration of PRC girls into the legal houses in GL. I'm back in SG in 2 weeks and was wondering can anyone advise where you're more likely to get Malaysian girls? And also, if anyone knows where you can get a MFF experience? Thanks.

zenlon
23-11-2009, 01:35 AM
So a bit shocked to hear about the (almost) complete infiltration of PRC girls into the legal houses in GL. I'm back in SG in 2 weeks and was wondering can anyone advise where you're more likely to get Malaysian girls? And also, if anyone knows where you can get a MFF experience? Thanks.

bro, there are still msian girls in gl. just need to ask for them by name. most okt will not promote msian girls now. dunno why like they all on this anti-msian campaign or something. so you need to ask them specifically for msian, or best if you can tell them the names of who you want.

earlier in this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/148280-there-no-more-malaysian-girls-gl-anymore.html recently a lot of ppl were listing msian girls who still working in gl. off hand i can tell you a few names: joanne, ruby, christine, crystal, jc, dada, xin hui, mg, jess, prada, celine, san san, and a new girl at 1805 called hong dou.

angus young
24-11-2009, 06:15 PM
bro, there are still msian girls in gl. just need to ask for them by name. most okt will not promote msian girls now. dunno why like they all on this anti-msian campaign or something. so you need to ask them specifically for msian, or best if you can tell them the names of who you want.

earlier in this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-g...l-anymore.html recently a lot of ppl were listing msian girls who still working in gl. off hand i can tell you a few names: joanne, ruby, christine, crystal, jc, dada, xin hui, mg, jess, prada, celine, san san, and a new girl at 1805 called hong dou.

Thanks for that advice there.
Although I had worked out long ago that OKT means pimp in English, I was confused as to whether it was an abbreviation for a Chinese or English word. It took a fair amount of google searching to find out what it actually was an abbreviation for!
So what houses would you recommend for Malaysian girls? I'm guessing the one you mentioned above, and also in the hyperlink it mentions L20H20.

It's funny, I thought it would be every guy's dream to be having sex with at least 2 girls at the same time. If you watch most wetsern porn movies, this is certianly a recurring feature. So I find it a bit unusual that the only place that I've ever found that caters for this is Club Eden in Bangkok. With the amount of threads and posts on this website over the years, I haven't located a specific thread about MFF - unless the words I put into the search engine are way off the mark.

zenlon
24-11-2009, 11:12 PM
So what houses would you recommend for Malaysian girls? I'm guessing the one you mentioned above, and also in the hyperlink it mentions L20H20.

It's funny, I thought it would be every guy's dream to be having sex with at least 2 girls at the same time. If you watch most wetsern porn movies, this is certianly a recurring feature. So I find it a bit unusual that the only place that I've ever found that caters for this is Club Eden in Bangkok. With the amount of threads and posts on this website over the years, I haven't located a specific thread about MFF - unless the words I put into the search engine are way off the mark.

you r welcome bro. just like okt is pimp in english, there is a local term for mff. search for tarma. its from this cantonese phrase that literal means add on one more. :)

for msian girls try the homebases of the girls. 1606 should be ok. 2831A joanne homebase also. or you can go to 2033. rooms are nice and clean and even if you dun call the house girls the okt will still help you find msian girls if you tell him specify you only want msian.

its also my dream to try a tarma, esp a tarma with 2 hot sisters. but not enough $ to afford. maybe next time when i more rich.... ;)

angus young
25-11-2009, 05:47 PM
you r welcome bro. just like okt is pimp in english, there is a local term for mff. search for tarma. its from this cantonese phrase that literal means add on one more.

Thanks for the heads up on the term "tarma". I have seem it many times on this website but never bothered to work out what it means. To hear that it is a Cantonese term is surprising - I thought given Singapore's strong use of the Hokkien dialect that there would be a term in Hokkien that would be used instead. But not the case it seems.

Out of interest, would tarma ever indicate that the girls perform lesbian acts on each other? My guess is this would be unlikely - in Singapore probably far less likely that girls would be prepared to do this even when you might pay considerable extra, when compared with (say) Bangkok.

its also my dream to try a tarma, esp a tarma with 2 hot sisters. but not enough $ to afford. maybe next time when i more rich....

Well, as I mentioned in my post on 22 Nov, I paid $200 for a so-called "tarma" in 2005. I doubt prices have gone up much since then. $200 isn't a lot to satisfy your dream!

zenlon
25-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the term "tarma". I have seem it many times on this website but never bothered to work out what it means. To hear that it is a Cantonese term is surprising - I thought given Singapore's strong use of the Hokkien dialect that there would be a term in Hokkien that would be used instead. But not the case it seems.

Out of interest, would tarma ever indicate that the girls perform lesbian acts on each other? My guess is this would be unlikely - in Singapore probably far less likely that girls would be prepared to do this even when you might pay considerable extra, when compared with (say) Bangkok.

i think got. do a search and you will see that recently one of the other bros have this tarma with 2 prc girls and they were kissing and fondle each other as well. msian girls not sure, havent see fr on msian tarma for a long time. maybe you can try 1 msian 1 prc and see if there is anything special, hahaha!

Well, as I mentioned in my post on 22 Nov, I paid $200 for a so-called "tarma" in 2005. I doubt prices have gone up much since then. $200 isn't a lot to satisfy your dream!

i only bonk cat150 girls currently so for me would be $300. not cheap mannnnnnnn........ :(

kaworu1427
09-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey there, first posting here. I'll be in Singapore in the next few days and would like to visit Geylang for the first time.

First of all: What is the best way to get there from Tanjung Katong (where I would stay)? I know the easiest way is probably using taxi. But, is there any bus / subway going through Geylang?

Secondly, Is there any recommendation on which house / girl to try for the first timer?

Last thing, I read that some of the girl speaks limited English. Can the house deny services for a guy that only speaks English? (I'm Asian by descent, btw)

Thanks guys!!!

hotmeanshot
24-12-2009, 05:14 PM
juz askin ard.are they any hourly hotel in geylang nw?im brging a gal n hav a bonkin session.cn any bro hlp me?

unknownspy999
26-01-2010, 03:55 AM
just used Sam's Forums FAQ Rev 18 (http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/forumfaq.html) and i didnt find what is the meaning of mp and mc.

Bishan_Expat
04-02-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm as new a newb as there can be [just joined a couple of hours ago] and I've been reading all the different threads and FRs to try pick up as much as possible. Question:

should I go to GL or PT for my first time?

romy
06-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Definitely GL. Much more Choices, better Services, Friendlier Services, better Girls, better rooms. Enjoy the Pop!

oregon16
07-02-2010, 07:36 AM
hi,

i hope i'm not asking for too much. i've been away from sg for > 8 yrs now. reading the above posts, it seems like GL has morphed into something i can no longer recognize. would any bro here behind enough to write a quick 2010 GL executive summary? which lorong, what, etc?

my old GL experience was limited to $40 thai girls which was not fulfilling since i don't dig the thai look. (for darker skin, i dig malay/latino looks better)

i'll be in sg right after CNY...

thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!

samgrey
11-02-2010, 11:53 PM
I wonder if GL joints will be open during CNY??

Those PRCs joint would probably be closed. If so, any idea how long?

urban777
25-02-2010, 02:29 PM
hi guys out there, what are the prices for prc gals? and where are they located? hope to try them out soon..

elsenor
27-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Hello all you newbies. I visit Singapore usually 2 times a year for biz only so dont really have any friends I can go girl hunting with.

Anyone else here a foreigner that wants to head over to Geylan tonight and see what we can find?

Im going to head over to the new casino and check out the scene there and then on to Geylan.

kateku
01-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Hi. I;m new here and have never been to GL.
I hope to know more informations before going with my friends.
Hope my questions will not anger some of the pros here. :D
There is some questions i like to know.
I read that the Lorong 2 and extends all the way to Lorong 30 houses are all legal.

I like to know if there is charges on the houses or i just only have to pay for the girls?

I like to know all the girls standing on the street is legal or safer compare to those houses lor 2-30 ones? Or is it the lor 2-30 is safer.

I read that once you go into the room, the girls will give you a bath. Is it possible not to bath and straight to job? Or its compulsory?

Hope to see some reply soon as i am planning trips and had more questions to be answer but for now i just hold on and wait for reply.

Bedek0.5
29-03-2010, 08:31 AM
good sticky to help bros.

zenlon
29-03-2010, 03:49 PM
bro, just saw your qns.

i dunno where the legal hses starts and ends, but i know for sure lor 8 onwards to lor 30 got legal hse.

dunno what you mean by charges on the houses but for each cat, you pay that for each session, for eg cat150 you pay $150 nett.

streetwalkers are not legal definitely and not safer. legal wl have to pass medical checks regularly. streetwalkers no such requirement.

i think shower is depends on the girl. personally i have always shower at each session but heard some senior bros say possible not to shower if the girl wants. so take it that shower is compulsory. anyway shower also good what. get clean to do dirty things, hahahaha! :D

hope this answer your qns bro. happy bonking and rem to post fr!

Hi. I;m new here and have never been to GL.
I hope to know more informations before going with my friends.
Hope my questions will not anger some of the pros here. :D
There is some questions i like to know.
I read that the Lorong 2 and extends all the way to Lorong 30 houses are all legal.

I like to know if there is charges on the houses or i just only have to pay for the girls?

I like to know all the girls standing on the street is legal or safer compare to those houses lor 2-30 ones? Or is it the lor 2-30 is safer.

I read that once you go into the room, the girls will give you a bath. Is it possible not to bath and straight to job? Or its compulsory?

Hope to see some reply soon as i am planning trips and had more questions to be answer but for now i just hold on and wait for reply.

Jason2244
31-03-2010, 10:01 AM
hi, I'm new here...just wonder those $150 girls provide one shot or two shots in that 1 hour?

Depends on girls or what?

zenlon
31-03-2010, 04:17 PM
mostly 1 shot but if the girl like you and can click or you her regular then sometimes can 2 shot. so far i only had 1 shot per session cos i fuck around and dont keep rtf the same girl.

hi, I'm new here...just wonder those $150 girls provide one shot or two shots in that 1 hour?

Depends on girls or what?

GreenHouse
31-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Hi, Bros

How to start a new Thread?

Thanking you in advance

sammyboyfor
31-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi, Bros

How to start a new Thread?

By placing your mouse pointer over http://www.sammyboyforum.com/styles/images_pb/buttons/newthread.gif (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=2) and clicking once. :rolleyes:

DrinkMilky
18-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Helloo bro & sis,

Tis is King Cobra a.k.a the well-known club 5 boss, Peter leh. Please support my joint lah.

Sure, I will help you trash your joint too hehe, just like what you did yourself (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/129248-l18h5-post4781719.html#post4781719). :D

DrinkMilky
19-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Saya act act, look look, see see only nia. Why u so ka cheon arh? Me no boss of L1805 leh. Me testing you to see how ka cheon u are. U are the boss of L1805 arh? Must be lah as I see you pick up quarrel with bros here to protect L1805 and its WL wor. Aiya, no need to lidat leh. Work hard and earn a decent living lah. No need to protect lidat lah. Bros know which gals good and which gals dedat bagos lah. U want to pick up fight and quarrel no use lah. U make yourself like cartoon, ppl also said u behave like no brain here. Thats why your nicky, drinkmilky because u still act act like a kid izzit?? See you post here and there like no meaning and acting like silly, I also want to laugh.

Yah bro, we should all laugh together. Birds of the same feathers flock together. I think we both have no brains leh. :D

flaming_quietly
19-04-2010, 11:34 PM
nice info in the links!

thanks!

DrinkMilky
20-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Sorry wor, boy boy. U and me didat sama. You still drinking mummy milky whilst I only drink women pussy juice. :p Another thing is, you are deep deep in the red (-ve 12 points) whilst I still positive 12 points. So my brain cell mayak and better than u wor. A bro said u moron liao lah. Heehee!!

Boy boy, I recommend that you don't talk cock & bull here lah. U lidat also no use, no one here believe you want lah. Bahahahahaha!!! :D

Behave yourself boy boy, next time papa don't bring u out to play play okay?? :p

Yah bro you are right only morons will concern themselves with reputation points. I think we are equally moron. Anyway how come you told me to post so many things and help create negative attention for 1805 but you never fulfilled your promise to give me free sex at your place? huh bro?? You bullshitting me all the time right? :D

ukblower
20-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Aiya, bro Peter, you are sala again lah. No wonder ppl call u moron lah. I not saying I need or concern about the rep points lah. I saying your points drop faster than I shout the word, "Moron" wor. :rolleyes: ONly ppl machem moron and silly can lose points so fast like u leh.

I also dont know u, how to bull shit u wor. Peter, u better dont offer ppl FOC sex to write fake FR for u lah. Do a decent business lah. Wait your shop close down how?!! wait no business u got no $$$$$ to feed your wife, your mistress, you kids, your granny ma & pa. :D

??? How come you were the one offering free XXXX and then suddenly became me offering free sex???

DrinkMilky
20-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Aiya, bro Peter, you are sala again lah. No wonder ppl call u moron lah. I not saying I need or concern about the rep points lah. I saying your points drop faster than I shout the word, "Moron" wor. :rolleyes: ONly ppl machem moron and silly can lose points so fast like u leh.

I also dont know u, how to bull shit u wor. Peter, u better dont offer ppl FOC sex to write fake FR for u lah. Do a decent business lah. Wait your shop close down how?!! wait no business u got no $$$$$ to feed your wife, your mistress, you kids, your granny ma & pa. :D

So you mean no more free sex from your shop liaoz is it? So wasted

DrinkMilky
21-04-2010, 10:10 AM
??? How come you were the one offering free XXXX and then suddenly became me offering free sex???

who are you???? :confused:

kateku
26-04-2010, 03:21 PM
bro, just saw your qns.

i dunno where the legal hses starts and ends, but i know for sure lor 8 onwards to lor 30 got legal hse.

dunno what you mean by charges on the houses but for each cat, you pay that for each session, for eg cat150 you pay $150 nett.

streetwalkers are not legal definitely and not safer. legal wl have to pass medical checks regularly. streetwalkers no such requirement.

i think shower is depends on the girl. personally i have always shower at each session but heard some senior bros say possible not to shower if the girl wants. so take it that shower is compulsory. anyway shower also good what. get clean to do dirty things, hahahaha! :D

hope this answer your qns bro. happy bonking and rem to post fr!

Thank you bro for answering. I thought no one out to help me. Im newbie on this but really wanna try out.

cat150 is all $150 wor. Is it for 1hour only? or 45mins?

Sometimes see streetwalkers some are pretty ah. seems tempted you know..

I had little resistance you know, so i scare i can't tahan when showering.

1 shot only for a girl? What if i Pre-ejaculate within a few minutes? Can't have more shots? Do you all wear condom there? Any seller or must bring own self ones?

Nestea
02-05-2010, 10:49 PM
I am wondering, do many of the houses refuse Indian bros? I'm from Australia, but never had any problems with FLs from OT or HCs, but never ventured to GL, and I'd like to try the legal places when I visit in June.

From reading a lot of the posts and advertisements on SBF, it sounds like Indian-looking bros are refused by many FLs and even legal houses, which is a little depressing. Is this common? I'd rather avoid the embarassment of being turned away from a house or web-based FL on arrival because of my race.

oreochcolate
20-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Are most of the WLs in Geylang smokers as mentioned in the sex guide written almost 10 years ago? Cat 80? Cat 150?

Or have things changed?

SMRT
20-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Hello does 1612 lorong 16 house 12 ?

Thanks for reply.

kikowu
20-05-2010, 04:53 PM
hi newbie here, just like previous poster, is 1612 means lorong 16 house no 12?
and the OKT there is Tommy right? can anyone supply me with his number? fixed line number or cell number? im not local so, im thinking of maybe call him beforehand and maybe get a booking,direction, etc.
thanks

and one more thing, any other house that is regarded as highly recommended beside 1612?
thanks alot

humvin76
24-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Hi, I'm new here and new to the scene. Sorry if this is already covered in the 43 pages prior to this but it is tough to go thru some of these pages (I am sure some of you might agree)

Anyways, my question is this...What is the rule on taking on 2 or even 3 tank girls at 1 time. If for arguement sake, I get the $50 girl (20mins), so 2 girls $100 still 20 mins? 30mins? Any guys out there has any experience with this?

Thanks for any help rendered. Cheers

kelvinah
27-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Hi konichiwa!! big bros here, im new and would like to go down to geylang to try my first time, any big bro or OKT guide me a little kay? i sure pay fairly for the service, but i want to try lower class de first like what i heard cat 50's? then when i get my pay, i'll "upgrade" to higher grade girl services. xD prefer long legs de, i love slim and long legs especially, viet or thai also can, looks acceptable can le, skin tanned or abit dark like nowadays de chinese schoolgirls, bros got recammandation for me ma? give me info and im gonna go down to get some! hehe. if you boss of house i go your house ba. sui bian de but girl look acceptable with nice leg can le. i like i'll upgrade. xD Thank youu! arigato neh. ah btw im chinese with big body(tummy fat) so maybe bigger girls have more energy? i'll be gentle.

xnorax
29-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi.. Im new here.. i want to ask some questions that may sound noob to you but they are very impt to me!! first of all, who do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Also, for legal hse, is there toilet in all the rooms? I mean like the procedure of the service is like have a bath first than to the real action? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help!

xnorax
29-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Hi.. Im new here.. i want to ask some questions that may sound noob to you but they are very impt to me!! first of all, who do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Also, for legal hse, is there toilet in all the rooms? I mean like the procedure of the service is like have a bath first than to the real action? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help!

wc_chiongster
02-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Why bother to read, start a thread and someone will answer it anyway, this is one common attitude....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

i second that.. >__<

i miss the taiwanese looking girls sitting around outside hotel 81 opposite the beef horfun..

wc_chiongster
02-06-2010, 07:21 PM
i'm still curious.. 30mins got time to bathe then piak cum? :confused:

batboyz
09-06-2010, 11:22 PM
was it a norm for cat50 gal to let us have 2 shots? maybe i came too fast and try to make me stand again for another round.

Officially, it's not. However, if you got good chemistry with the girl and both parties are happy, no need to worry. But, if the girl is not willing, please do not force her.

Pohchuan
11-07-2010, 04:22 PM
hi

I am a sucker for BJ, but I dunno how to mention BJ to the PRC ladies using chinese

So what is BJ, and HJ in chinese?

PeterTheGOD
17-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Aiya bro milky, why machem so serious wor, says just making fun around Nia. Want to see how th bros here say lor. Me no boss lah. Says just a supporter. I also support L16W06 and L26W04 when the house have many Malaysian cha bo. Now don't have Liao.

Bro milky why u so ka cheon when I say something about L1805 arh? U are the boss of L1805 Arh??? Hahahaha!!!!

Ok lor, me writing good good about L1805 ok? Last time u told me write good about L1805 gals got free fuck. You promise? But hor some of your gals CB a little bit smelly leh. Better ask then to wash their CB more lah.

Bye bye!!

No Guy.. Dont fight man.. That not what the God want to see. God love peace. God love when u Guy said something good.. Ya Cobra has a good intension for L1805 but Cobra u should drop that habit of smelling other Gal CB. That a bit disgusting .. Man

PeterTheGOD
17-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Saya act act, look look, see see only nia. Why u so ka cheon arh? Me no boss of L1805 leh. Me testing you to see how ka cheon u are. U are the boss of L1805 arh? Must be lah as I see you pick up quarrel with bros here to protect L1805 and its WL wor. Aiya, no need to lidat leh. Work hard and earn a decent living lah. No need to protect lidat lah. Bros know which gals good and which gals dedat bagos lah. U want to pick up fight and quarrel no use lah. U make yourself like cartoon, ppl also said u behave like no brain here. Thats why your nicky, drinkmilky because u still act act like a kid izzit?? See you post here and there like no meaning and acting like silly, I also want to laugh.
Ya the Cobra has a point , dont fight & quarrel as it lead to no where .. Important work hard & go to L1805 to whack those Gals until they go dizzy. Recently they got some beauty import from PRC again .. Do drop by & see or start to action..

PeterTheGOD
17-07-2010, 01:30 AM

Aiya Mr Cobra, why always like to bring in people family .That is so bad as God dont like it man.. I remember I highlight to u, now come back & do the same things again. If u dont like L1805, bring it down but not to do personal insult on any body man.. Remember it all about business..Why ur Cobra brain never get it???

PeterTheGOD
17-07-2010, 01:39 AM
This two MORONS are confirmed clones of Peter the OKT of L1805!!! THese are machem damn stupid and low IQ. Must the creator of these clone forgotten to log off when using the clone nick, ukblower and immediately replied to a post meant for Drinkmilky. Somemore, claimed that he is Peter the OKT of L1805!!! Bwahahahah ... Blur like sotong!!!
All these conversation between the clones and myself can be found in the following link (newbies/blur bloke/lazy bros thread):

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4790413

Peter the OKT of L1805, listen up!! U are so damn blur to have made this mistake. No wonder ppl called u Moron lah!!! Bahhahahahahaha!!!! :D

OKT L1805 Peter = ukblower = FeiFeiLover = DrinkMilky

I wonder what this Cobra has against Peter the OKT of L1805? Always like to do personal insult on him.. God really pity him.. Just wondering what did he do to Cobra ?? U see no matter what, I have seem ppl attack the different house but nobody ever attack the the OKT?? I think this OkT must have destroy the nest of the Cobra???

Alejandro88
21-09-2010, 01:12 AM
I wonder what this Cobra has against Peter the OKT of L1805? Always like to do personal insult on him.. God really pity him.. Just wondering what did he do to Cobra ?? U see no matter what, I have seem ppl attack the different house but nobody ever attack the the OKT?? I think this OkT must have destroy the nest of the Cobra???

PetertheGod or you are actually called PetertheRubbish arhh? People from L1805 said you are rubbish and fake, izzit true arh?? :confused:

People also said u are the OKT of L1805. :confused:

Alejandro88
21-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Aiya peter of L1805, go and do your decent business lah. Why u fuck around here? A OKT who is my friend asked you to shut the fuck up and go and do your Chee-Bye business wor!! :rolleyes:

PeterTheGOD
23-09-2010, 02:52 AM
PetertheGod or you are actually called PetertheRubbish arhh? People from L1805 said you are rubbish and fake, izzit true arh?? :confused:

People also said u are the OKT of L1805. :confused:

Really>> So U agreed with what the Cobra is doing?? So if now I scold U & your father and mother , U wont be unhappy ho>> Biz is Biz but personal is personal..
So U dont understand this logic .. It either U are not smart enough or U are as stupid as someone else..

PeterTheGOD
23-09-2010, 02:55 AM
Aiya peter of L1805, go and do your decent business lah. Why u fuck around here? A OKT who is my friend asked you to shut the fuck up and go and do your Chee-Bye business wor!! :rolleyes:

Ya I think I might be wasting time reasoning with u as U might somebody logging on a different account.. So u got friend who is OKT huh?? I think that OKT has kept a lot a Cobra in his hse.. hahahahaha.... LOL

Alejandro88
23-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Ya I think I might be wasting time reasoning with u as U might somebody logging on a different account.. So u got friend who is OKT huh?? I think that OKT has kept a lot a Cobra in his hse.. hahahahaha.... LOL

Hey mr OkT Peter of L1805 or Mr Fake, yeah u shouldn't waste time here. Suggest u get lost from this forum. Good for us and also for u as your chee bye business is going down hill. Kekekekekek!!!!!

Alejandro88
23-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Really>> So U agreed with what the Cobra is doing?? So if now I scold U & your father and mother , U wont be unhappy ho>> Biz is Biz but personal is personal..
So U dont understand this logic .. It either U are not smart enough or U are as stupid as someone else..

I don't remember him scolding your parents wor. I only see him scolding u! U deserve it lah as u created so many clones to write fake FR on L1805 WL!!

Alejandro88
23-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Mr Fake or chee bye OKT Peter, nothing strange at all as I think he didn't know u are a cheater and unethical OKT at first and hence, he still support your WL. Now he realizes u are a cheater and not ethical in the conduct of your chee bye business, he has stopped supporting u since!! Therefore it is quite reasonable. Don't tell me u are so stupid that you cannot reason such simple logic? I wonder what's your IQ. Btw, sad to said your EQ is equally low considering that your blood bros Willie & Gwee also do not like u!! Even OKT of L2033 also not on good terms with u!! In fact there are many OKT do not like you! U want me to list up for you?!!

Really strange ?? This Cobra has been asking people not to visit L1805 since day one he came into SBF.. But he always visit the hse on & off?? He is telling me since when he joined in April that L1805 is cheating people money but still he himself paid money to try the WL... Sometimes it really dont make sense to me??
Esp the incident he described above.. Hahahahahaha.. Never mind although it really contradicted as the true speak for itself... LOL...

Ecare
24-09-2010, 03:31 PM
hi guys, wats the duration of the cat100 n cat150 sessions?

KhunVi
24-09-2010, 09:27 PM
hi guys, wats the duration of the cat100 n cat150 sessions?

Cat100 is about 40 mins.

cat150 is 1 hr.

I'm glued to both ... :D

Ecare
25-09-2010, 09:17 AM
thank bro khunvi!

actually, wat makes u guys chiong cat150 instead of fls n TN? I'm had not tried cat150s be4 n mostly chiong TN n fls.

can u guys me know the advantages?

Alejandro88
25-09-2010, 12:16 PM
thank bro khunvi!

actually, wat makes u guys chiong cat150 instead of fls n TN? I'm had not tried cat150s be4 n mostly chiong TN n fls.

can u guys me know the advantages?

Bro, you can visit any fuckshops except L1805 which is not doing honest business.

PeterTheGOD
26-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Bro, you can visit any fuckshops except L1805 which is not doing honest business.

Wow Bro what happen .. U trying to take over the role of the Cobra.. But U are worst off than him... Because ur point keep dropping.. As the God said - the truth will speak for itself..

Alejandro88
26-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Wow Bro what happen .. U trying to take over the role of the Cobra.. But U are worst off than him... Because ur point keep dropping.. As the God said - the truth will speak for itself..

Chee Bye OKT Peter, don't too happy, we shall see who got the last laugh!!!

I don't need to compare points with you as I don't give a damn to points! WHat happen to meet the opportunity to further tarnish your dirty image!!! I dare you to get your clones or your bastard running dogs to write Fake FR here!!!!!

Oops, eh ... Er ... Your rep point just drop by 6!!! I can assure you your points will drop further soon ... and eventually back to moderation level!!!

All fellow samsters, pls join hands to stop fake FR and please do not support the dishonest fuckshop L1805!!! If you really wanna try his WL, you can do so from other house and do not goto his fuckshop. He is fucking arrogant!!!! He does not know the power of customers!!! Chee bye Peter, I guess u are still deep in your sleep to dare to offend your customers!!!

Ah Ken
27-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry bros..

I'm a newbie to GL scene..
I have a few qns to ask..

What services diff does CAT 100 vs CAT 150?
On top of that I heard the term "love nest" in GL. What that?

Hope you guys can clear my doubts.

Thanks! :)

thangcb
29-09-2010, 12:38 AM
thanx alot for ur info bro !!! :D

PeterTheGOD
05-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Chee Bye OKT Peter, don't too happy, we shall see who got the last laugh!!!

I don't need to compare points with you as I don't give a damn to points! WHat happen to meet the opportunity to further tarnish your dirty image!!! I dare you to get your clones or your bastard running dogs to write Fake FR here!!!!!

Oops, eh ... Er ... Your rep point just drop by 6!!! I can assure you your points will drop further soon ... and eventually back to moderation level!!!

All fellow samsters, pls join hands to stop fake FR and please do not support the dishonest fuckshop L1805!!! If you really wanna try his WL, you can do so from other house and do not goto his fuckshop. He is fucking arrogant!!!! He does not know the power of customers!!! Chee bye Peter, I guess u are still deep in your sleep to dare to offend your customers!!!

Wow It seem as the COBRA is not as stupid as I think.... His rep point start increasing but this bro here rep point is keep on dropping.. If I am not wrong this is one of the diversion technique used in the SUN ZI BING FA... A very Great move... And this Bro here is posting the same old stuff as what the COBRA had posted before... The same answer the God reply What the hell Peter OKT done to deserve this type of insult & damages... As anybody can see , there is a great anger from this bro here... SO what is the rationale of this purpose here.. The GOD will not said as it is for those with wisdom to judge.......

Alejandro88
05-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Wow It seem as the COBRA is not as stupid as I think.... His rep point start increasing but this bro here rep point is keep on dropping.. If I am not wrong this is one of the diversion technique used in the SUN ZI BING FA... A very Great move... And this Bro here is posting the same old stuff as what the COBRA had posted before... The same answer the God reply What the hell Peter OKT done to deserve this type of insult & damages... As anybody can see , there is a great anger from this bro here... SO what is the rationale of this purpose here.. The GOD will not said as it is for those with wisdom to judge.......

Your rep points also drop like water fall to 4. LOL!!!!! So we shall see who got the last laugh now! Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

I dare you to write FAKE FR on L1805 WL!! I will not hesitate to expose YOU!!!

All Samsters, be very very careful when u see a FR written on L1805 WL. It may be highly doubtful and FAKE one!!! You are warned!

PeterTheGOD
06-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Your rep points also drop like water fall to 4. LOL!!!!! So we shall see who got the last laugh now! Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

I dare you to write FAKE FR on L1805 WL!! I will not hesitate to expose YOU!!!

All Samsters, be very very careful when u see a FR written on L1805 WL. It may be highly doubtful and FAKE one!!! You are warned!

BRO , U are really smart to always divert & change the topic.... As for my rep point keep on dropping- that really make sense lo as I am the only one against the Cobra force..... The GOD never run away from the reality..... But it seem the Cobra got himself a replacement... As for IT to recoup back his rep point...The other thing is that If my rep point keep on dropping that even prove that what I said is correct... Bro Alejandro88 is the Cobra, IT the one since day one in SBF that want to bring down the BIZ of L1805...
But too bad IT never better than the GOD....As the GOD is the truth, the GOD always believe in the power of Logic & reasoning...

Alejandro88
06-10-2010, 11:35 AM
BRO , U are really smart to always divert & change the topic.... As for my rep point keep on dropping- that really make sense lo as I am the only one against the Cobra force..... The GOD never run away from the reality..... But it seem the Cobra got himself a replacement... As for IT to recoup back his rep point...The other thing is that If my rep point keep on dropping that even prove that what I said is correct... Bro Alejandro88 is the Cobra, IT the one since day one in SBF that want to bring down the BIZ of L1805...
But too bad IT never better than the GOD....As the GOD is the truth, the GOD always believe in the power of Logic & reasoning...

Why should talk logic & reason with someone who appears to be from teh Institute of Mental Health?? Shoo ... Shoo ... Go back to your cage in Woodbridge Hospital and play. Don't come here to disturb big brothers!!!

Alejandro88
06-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Today at around 4PM plus I walked past L1805 whore house and saw OKT Peter "digging gold" thru' his nostrils wor. :eek: So unhygenic! Wahh!! So bloody free, not business wor. Many of his WL seating along the sofa TCSS and playing with their HP or lap tops. Business so poor for him. Still wanna come here to disturb. No wonder he needs to write Fake FR to boost his business lah. LOLOLOL!!!

PeterTheGOD
07-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Why should talk logic & reason with someone who appears to be from teh Institute of Mental Health?? Shoo ... Shoo ... Go back to your cage in Woodbridge Hospital and play. Don't come here to disturb big brothers!!!

Wow that a good diversion method... Always try to change the topic when the GOD is leading to the truth... Not bad for a starter.. U might have learn it from some Master... Maybe the Master is a bit cold blood & very slippery & wear a 4 eye spec.. - Institute of Mental Health & Woodbridge Hospital.. I never been there before.... Maybe I see u there after sometime as U love to mentioned that place so much....
Why????
Because the GOD drive U crazy.......
Hahahahaha LOL

Alejandro88
07-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Wow that a good diversion method... Always try to change the topic when the GOD is leading to the truth... Not bad for a starter.. U might have learn it from some Master... Maybe the Master is a bit cold blood & very slippery & wear a 4 eye spec.. - Institute of Mental Health & Woodbridge Hospital.. I never been there before.... Maybe I see u there after sometime as U love to mentioned that place so much....
Why????
Because the GOD drive U crazy.......
Hahahahaha LOL

Whether you been there or not is none of my business!! Anyway, 100% of the mental patients always say that they don't belong to the mental hospital even though they are in fact a patient there due to the fact that they are mentally unsound and cannot reason and rationalize!!!

Considering the way you obsess to be GOD and trying in vain to act like one here, I strongly believe you are a mental patient. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

lcy1309
08-10-2010, 11:58 PM
hi people, i'm new to this forum. i have no idea what are the shortform meaning.
1)What is bbbj?
2) what is FR?
3) what is CIM?
4) what is FJ?

sammyboyfor
09-10-2010, 02:14 AM
hi people, i'm new to this forum. i have no idea what are the shortform meaning.
1)What is bbbj?
2) what is FR?
3) what is CIM?
4) what is FJ?

Why the hell can't you simply refer to the sticky threads!:mad:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

jon2000sg
10-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Cat100 is about 40 mins.

cat150 is 1 hr.

I'm glued to both ... :D

cat120 - 45min

cat80 - 30min

some cat80 extend to cat100 for 45min

all house different prices

victorlee10
16-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Hi can I ask for the cat 80 or 150 do i pay to the girl or the okt? Before or after the deed?

logitech168
16-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Sorry Bro, got 1 stupid question who do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help!

logitech168
16-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Hi to all helpful bro,

I want to ask a stupid qestionwho do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help :)

Alejandro88
17-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Today: 12.19 AM

I went down to 1805 a few nights ago to bonk Jia Xing after booking her… Whaa she.. her skills is improving day by day… I think she will be the next hot stuff in GL...

We started stripping inside the room, and her skin was milky white and pure… very good to lick kind… I is a very natural speaker with very sweet voice... she will ask you gently how are u and how is yr life.. like a real gf and wife...

Face: 8/10 Sweet and innocent
body: 8/10 Slim and hot!
Breast: 7/10 C Cup ba..
Leg: 9/10 long, straight and tempting
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Excellent! Love her tongue!
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes

Today; 2.51 AM

I have not been to GL for a very long time liao. 2 nights ago, I went back to find Xuan Xuan and so I decided to write her FR.

Face : model look
Figure : nice and curvy
Boobs : Big and delicious
BBBJ: Perfect
FJ: 8/10 natural
RTF: Yes

Today; 12.26 AM

It is payday! After receiving my cheque, I happy strolled down to GL, eager to find some fresh meat… Went past many houses but didn’t manage to find someone I like… then I saw a few girls sitting on the sofa of 1805.. tempted by the beauties, I walked in to test water….

Face 9/10 I still very attracted with her vixen look
Figure 9/10
Height : 1.64m
Boobs : 34C oh very nice.
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist length
BBBJ : 7/10
French kisses; Very wet 9/10
FJ : 9/10
A/R : - Did not get the chance to do this time.
Attitude: Very girl friend like and professional
RTF : Yes definitely.

ATTENTION TO ALL SAMSTERS

The above 3 FR are nothing but FAKE and are written by clones of L1805 OKT Peter!!!

All the 3 FR are posted at about the same time and consistently after midnite where the OKT business dies down and this the time where he is free.

All the 3 FR are writtten by clones who joined the SBF recently. They did not participate in any chit chating. Out of the blue, they would post a FR on L1805 WL ONLY. Many of the clones posted a FR on L1805 WL the moment they registered an account in SBF. There is no prior history on their communication here like normal samsters.

All the Fake FR are exaggerated with high ratings on the WL!

You are warned! Try the L1805 WL at your own risk! Some senior brothers had already highlighted the loop-holes in most of the fake FR!!!

mpinsky
18-10-2010, 07:46 AM
What is Mandarin for ass rimming and anal sex?

scn2413
18-10-2010, 12:01 PM
does any bro know 2837 number?

dllixinzhe
30-10-2010, 09:25 PM
hi

i am a sucker for bj, but i dunno how to mention bj to the prc ladies using chinese

so what is bj, and hj in chinese?

bj-口交 hj-打飞机,手淫

yeahyeahyeah311
05-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Wazzup Samsters!? what time does the brothels usally open? and what is the earliest?

homeboy2010
06-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Wazzup Samsters!? what time does the brothels usally open? and what is the earliest?

open:
some 12pm

some 2pm

close:
12am
2am

weekend
1am
3am

homeboy2010
06-11-2010, 02:35 AM
does any bro know 2837 number?

2837 == L28H37

lorong 28, house 37

sewn910516
12-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi bros...May i noe wat is fish tank concept?

homeboy2010
13-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Hi bros...May i noe wat is fish tank concept?
fish tank concept means all the girls in the house
sit inside a glass panel and let you choose.

this is a good concept as you can choose from the
group of girls.

in the earlier days for M'sia girls, no fish tank concept;
you only get to get the ang pai if you know or get to see
the girl.

now with SBF, we bros advantage

cool8933
15-11-2010, 04:49 AM
what the cheapeast hotel in geylang area? lavender area?

for 1 to 2 hour like that. how much per hour? and what's the name of the hotel?

Alejandro88
15-11-2010, 11:18 PM
what the cheapeast hotel in geylang area? lavender area?

for 1 to 2 hour like that. how much per hour? and what's the name of the hotel?

The price is fixed for all the hire by the hour motel like Hotel 81. Google to find up the Hotel 81 near you, brudder! ;)

thunter
22-11-2010, 07:51 PM
what's difference between CAT150, 100, 80 and so on? just the time limit, or also in terms of service and quality? e.g. can CAT150 guarantee me good service and pretty, for CAT50 I only get MILFs?

mike7388
23-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi Little Bro thunter,

Cat 150 are mostly young Prc and Malaysian, one hour per session. Cat 80, you also can find Prc and Malaysian, half hour per session and for Malaysian, all above 35 already. For Cat 80, there are also Thais, 45 mins per session. Cat 50, Only Thais, 30 mins per session. Service wise, you have to try your luck or read through the FR as which are the best services and looks of all the Whores that are mentioned ! If you are ready to go Cheonging, just PM me and I will furnish you with all the full details.

Are you ready !!!

Cheers !

doncorleone
24-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi Little Bro thunter,

Cat 150 are mostly young Prc and Malaysian, one hour per session. Cat 80, you also can find Prc and Malaysian, half hour per session and for Malaysian, all above 35 already. For Cat 80, there are also Thais, 45 mins per session. Cat 50, Only Thais, 30 mins per session. Service wise, you have to try your luck or read through the FR as which are the best services and looks of all the Whores that are mentioned ! If you are ready to go Cheonging, just PM me and I will furnish you with all the full details.

Are you ready !!!

Cheers !

cat 50 depends o house. e.g wh2 is 25 min in afternoon and 20 min in evening (peak period). the godfather seldom find a house that truly gives 30 min.

thunter
03-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Hi Little Bro thunter,

Are you ready !!!

Cheers !

Hey bro, thanks for the clarification. I'll be in SG for a couple of days only, so trying to understand the system there.

uberman
16-12-2010, 06:11 PM
hey sorry, so how much does it cost if you want 2 girls and which places have these services

baivar
17-12-2010, 01:06 AM
How long does it usually take for a post to show up and for the moderator to approve it?

akp1982
24-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Sorry bros..

I'm a newbie to GL scene..
for CAT80/150 per session, does it mean only 1 shot? can it be 2 shot?

Hope you guys can clear my doubts.

Thanks!

mike7388
27-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi Bro akp1982,

Thai cat80, 45 minutes only, doubt you can do 2 shots unless you are their regulars.
PRC cat80, 30 minutes only, anyway, not enough time for you.
PRC cat150, 60 minutes, same thing here, if you are their regulars, then maybe sometime, you can get 2 shots ! I've been Cheonging in the GL scene for so long that I can remember, so far there are only 3 WLs that let me use my double barrel shotgun !!!

Cheers!

Alejandro88
27-12-2010, 01:48 PM
CAT100 PRC is 30 mins or can also be 45 mins depending on the house. Like L2413, the CAT100 is 45 mins.

Some houses also offer their CAT150 WL for $100 at 30 mins. Not worthwhile as the WL will normally do a fast job and cut corners too. :rolleyes:

miseryofreflect
03-01-2011, 01:04 PM
When you go to a house, do you see all the girls or do you go room by room?

PAPA YONG
03-01-2011, 01:45 PM
When you go to a house, do you see all the girls or do you go room by room?

Aiyo! You're ONE LOST HOPE. Only $ will get you what you want.

By the time anyone replies positively to your curiousity;

You maybe due to fly back wherever you are from.

PS: Are you white, black, brown or yellow?

Asap5
04-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Hello bros, Can any one help
Wer can i find in GL legal house for bonk
- Filipina girls
- North Indian girls

Lemonpie
11-01-2011, 11:34 AM
fish tank concept means all the girls in the house
sit inside a glass panel and let you choose.

this is a good concept as you can choose from the
group of girls.

in the earlier days for M'sia girls, no fish tank concept;
you only get to get the ang pai if you know or get to see
the girl.

now with SBF, we bros advantage

I read that some okt dun like ppl go in see and walk off... For my case I can't get hard through the session if the wl is not pretty, young and good figure... If I walk in and can't find what I like most likely I will change house to find better choice... But it will result in getting screw by some okt right? Any way to avoid getting scold by okt? This is always in my mind that's why I dare not go gl till now....

FirstTouch
11-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I read that some okt dun like ppl go in see and walk off... For my case I can't get hard through the session if the wl is not pretty, young and good figure... If I walk in and can't find what I like most likely I will change house to find better choice... But it will result in getting screw by some okt right? Any way to avoid getting scold by okt? This is always in my mind that's why I dare not go gl till now....

Honestly, I dun see why you should bother about the attitude of the okt, It's your $ you are spending and you have every right to choose your fancy! The okt should be working on making his house your choice instead of chasing u away..You are the customer after all, nothing to be afraid of IMO..Cheers:rolleyes:

aigk
27-01-2011, 02:08 AM
wont be free from work till CNY. wanna have some relaxation during the CNY long holiday.
any bro got idea that which house will run business during that period?
thx a lot!

enteng
04-02-2011, 01:36 AM
hi bros! which house have malaysian chinese? which cat do they fall in? can I get a deal for $50 or 80?

not also sure if they will be in because of CNY.

Fulgrim
13-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Hi guys
New to the forum, but would like to congratulate you on a valuable info resource. I will be immigrating to Singapore in the near future, and being very active in the scene in the uK, and elsewhere in the world and fully intend to pursue my 'hobby' once in Singapore.
Browsing the forum I found answers to most questions and mostly no surprises as the same rules apply most places in the world, however one question I cant seem to find a clear answer on.
It is clear that in Geylang get charged more as a foreigner, so two questions, how much more, and how do you convince them you are a local. I expect to pay more as a tourist but once living somewhere want to know how to access local rates

knight888
13-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Sorry Noob question......do the legal house record yr IC or they just some glance and don't record them ?

FirstTouch
14-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Yes, you have to provide the following in the record:

1) Full Name as in NRIC
2) NIRC/Passport No.
3) Birth Date
4) Profession
5) Ever tested for HIV and result
6) Married or single
7) Special preference on the sex activities
8) First time to engage GL WL or not
9) Ever contracted STD before, what STD?
10) Any history of hypertension or heart attack

Njoy,
Chimp :D

Dun snook the poor newbie la..None of the above-mentioned is required, as long as u have the $ to pay for the fuck, that's all the Legal house okt will bother about...Happy bonking! Cheers:o

SomeJokingZebra
14-02-2011, 02:03 PM
what time does CAT150 start operating?

ol'ManPushCart
16-02-2011, 02:10 PM
what time does CAT150 start operating?

Depends on the house and their licence. Most start from 1pm

redcanary
16-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi guys
New to the forum, but would like to congratulate you on a valuable info resource. I will be immigrating to Singapore in the near future, and being very active in the scene in the uK, and elsewhere in the world and fully intend to pursue my 'hobby' once in Singapore.
Browsing the forum I found answers to most questions and mostly no surprises as the same rules apply most places in the world, however one question I cant seem to find a clear answer on.
It is clear that in Geylang get charged more as a foreigner, so two questions, how much more, and how do you convince them you are a local. I expect to pay more as a tourist but once living somewhere want to know how to access local rates

I have never been asked to pay more than a local for legal Geylang services, admittedly I have never tried CAT50, tried CAT80 once, stuck with CAT150 the rest of the time. If I was ever asked to pay more I would walk away immediately and just go next door. :)

For FLs (in Geylang or elsewhere) I wouldn't be surprised if you were quoted higher prices than a local, but it's up to you to negotiate and pay whatever it is worth it to you.

Feel free to PM me if you have other "expat" questions.

Allanooi
16-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Hi guys

Hi Bro,

Foreigner pays extra compared to local are practices for houses where thai girls are based only. If you patronized houses of Chinese girls then prices are same for both local and foreigners. If you looks non Asian or causasians even if you speak like locals you be still be viewed as foreigners. The rationale of causasians being charged more generally causasians will take longer to finish their deeds as per session is limit to 20mins cost $50. Foreigner paid $100 for 40mins session which work out to be same rate as local....

Fulgrim
17-02-2011, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the info, will be over in a week to scout for houses but plan to try all the delights (Geylang, Orchard, and massage). Will of course post FRs.

Kuaciguy
17-02-2011, 09:49 PM
hi bro...

would land into singapore this coming sunday....

staying at marine parade road....

my question is...those CAT50 from which race? PRC? TY ?

i come from msia, chinese...never cheong before in singapore thought wanna leave some souvenir at singapore :P

any guidance ??

Staray
20-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Dear all, I'm newbie. I know there are Cat50, Cat80 and Cat150. So how r they differ from each other beside money? Quite confused....Thanks for help!

FirstTouch
21-02-2011, 09:50 AM
hi bro...

would land into singapore this coming sunday....

staying at marine parade road....

my question is...those CAT50 from which race? PRC? TY ?

i come from msia, chinese...never cheong before in singapore thought wanna leave some souvenir at singapore :P

any guidance ??

CAT 50 belongs to pure Thai Category, $50 for a half-hr session which normal equates to 20mins bonking minus 10mins for pre-fuck shower and after the session..

FirstTouch
21-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Dear all, I'm newbie. I know there are Cat50, Cat80 and Cat150. So how r they differ from each other beside money? Quite confused....Thanks for help!

CAT 50 belongs to pure Thai Category, Half hour session blocks, CAT 80/150 belongs to PRC/malaysian being Half-hour and 1 hour blocks respectively..Note however if you were to take a Malaysian WL on CAT 150, their timings are normal 45mins instead of 60mins as compared to PRC..Hope it helps..Happy bonking! Cheers, FirstTouch

Staray
21-02-2011, 10:06 PM
CAT 50 belongs to pure Thai Category, Half hour session blocks, CAT 80/150 belongs to PRC/malaysian being Half-hour and 1 hour blocks respectively..Note however if you were to take a Malaysian WL on CAT 150, their timings are normal 45mins instead of 60mins as compared to PRC..Hope it helps..Happy bonking! Cheers, FirstTouch

Thanks,Bro!

enteng
22-02-2011, 01:31 AM
malaysian cat150, are they malaysian chinese? any other categories for them?

zyxel01
23-02-2011, 12:00 PM
malaysian cat150, are they malaysian chinese? any other categories for them?

Malaysian girls are Chinese. Used to have some Malays, but now don't think so.

Cheers!

Allspark
01-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Malaysian girls are Chinese. Used to have some Malays, but now don't think so.

Cheers!

Bro, Malay Lily and Rena still around:D

Eagles
01-03-2011, 08:28 PM

Malay Lily should be shifting house if she still around. Rumour is her house is closed permanently?:confused:

zyxel01
02-03-2011, 10:22 AM

Waa looks like I am really out of touch liao. Better keep quiet and just post FRs.

Cheers!

Automatic
02-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Hi Bros, thanks for all the info. Have something to ask.

Is it ok if call legal house girl to hotel, like tell the okt which girl I want then when confirm time, take a room in a nearby hotel ? Asking cause I prefer fresh bed and clean sheets and also can stay in room to rest after the session and more private also.

Alejandro88
02-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi Bros, thanks for all the info. Have something to ask.

Is it ok if call legal house girl to hotel, like tell the okt which girl I want then when confirm time, take a room in a nearby hotel ? Asking cause I prefer fresh bed and clean sheets and also can stay in room to rest after the session and more private also.

All legal prostitutes are not permitted (by AV) to do that. You can only fix your lust at the legal houses. :D

Automatic
02-03-2011, 05:08 PM
All legal prostitutes are not permitted (by AV) to do that. You can only fix your lust at the legal houses. :D

Oh, ok, thanks bro.

Fulgrim
02-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Whats the best time to go to the houses, Im guessing if your too early many of the girls wont be working whereas if your later it gets very busy, and later still it starts to shut down

gregokh
02-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi bros, for a start in GL, which cat 150 houses should I go? Seeing so many bros recommending many happening houses all over GL, I seem lost! Heheh would appreciate if u guys can recommend? Thanks

mr.grey
04-03-2011, 12:55 AM
hello bro, just wanna ask a simple question so i dont ruin the market price :D.

How much do you u usually give tips to cat 50/80/100 ?

unfit
04-03-2011, 02:34 AM

It all depends on yr budget range from $10 for Cat 50, $20 for Cat 80,

$30 for Cat 100 and Maybe $50 for Cat 150 lor...

But I did ever see customer giving $300 tips for 1 session with Cat 150 before...so surprise!

Eagles
04-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Whats the best time to go to the houses, Im guessing if your too early many of the girls wont be working whereas if your later it gets very busy, and later still it starts to shut down

There isn't really a "good time". Use to be like Sat night during EPL is a "good time" to go. But recently, even during that time is still crowded. So really the toss of a coin. Go down and take a chance,:D

Eagles
04-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Hi bros, for a start in GL, which cat 150 houses should I go? Seeing so many bros recommending many happening houses all over GL, I seem lost! Heheh would appreciate if u guys can recommend? Thanks

At the risk of sounding biased, I would say 2033, 2831A, 1606 and WH06

Eagles
04-03-2011, 09:13 PM

Tip is up to you. No "correct" price.

Eagles
04-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Waa looks like I am really out of touch liao. Better keep quiet and just post FRs.

Cheers!

Bro, you super senior making a comeback. You will soon know all again.:D

zyxel01
06-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Bro, you super senior making a comeback. You will soon know all again.:D

So far some of you new samters are doing well posting FRs and good comments. Keep it up!

Cheers!

Eagles
06-03-2011, 07:00 PM
So far some of you new samters are doing well posting FRs and good comments. Keep it up!

Cheers!

Well, got super seniors to guide how to go wrong?

akan88
10-03-2011, 05:38 PM
And recommendation for Virgin?

Eagles
10-03-2011, 05:50 PM
And recommendation for Virgin?

No lah...not in GL. These are working women. How to be virgin.

akan88
11-03-2011, 02:10 AM
No lah...not in GL. These are working women. How to be virgin.

Hahaha sorry or not stating clearly. What I mean is 1st timer visiting GL who is still virgin (spring chicken) :p

zyxel01
11-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Hahaha sorry or not stating clearly. What I mean is 1st timer visiting GL who is still virgin (spring chicken) :p

Please read the FRs and decide for yourself.

Cheers!

Eagles
11-03-2011, 05:47 PM

Haha ok sorry. :D

Very difficult to give this sort of advise as each "virgin" is different. Some are GL virgin. Some are virgin virgin. Some may like commando girl. Some may want a GF.

My first time to GL, I just spent time looking through all the FR's and then choosing one girl who "sounded" good for me. I would say that is the best thing to do. There are so many FR's written.

If you want advise from the senior Bros here, I would say go read the recent thread where a virgin virgin asked the same question you have asked. There were a few suggestions there.

akan88
12-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Haha ok sorry. :D

Very difficult to give this sort of advise as each "virgin" is different. Some are GL virgin. Some are virgin virgin. Some may like commando girl. Some may want a GF.

My first time to GL, I just spent time looking through all the FR's and then choosing one girl who "sounded" good for me. I would say that is the best thing to do. There are so many FR's written.

If you want advise from the senior Bros here, I would say go read the recent thread where a virgin virgin asked the same question you have asked. There were a few suggestions there.

kk thanks alot bro :D

Allspark
12-03-2011, 11:00 AM
kk thanks alot bro :D

For me, you can go to WH06. Go look for Ah Gu. Take OG, Bao Bei, Bai He or 4D. All pretty good. Well good for me anyway. This is if you have absolutely no idea who to call after reading all the FR's.:D

max_priest
12-03-2011, 10:35 PM
For me, you can go to WH06. Go look for Ah Gu. Take OG, Bao Bei, Bai He or 4D. All pretty good. Well good for me anyway. This is if you have absolutely no idea who to call after reading all the FR's.:D

Bro, care to post FRs on the WLs you mentioned above? Thanks ... :D

akan88
13-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Is there a certain place in Geylang that we can opt for BJ , Fondling of nipples , Sucking nipples and fingering but no intercourse ?

Recently saw this posting. Really we can just go down ask for HJ, BJ and fondling but no intercourse?

Reason of thinking like that is becos its legal and those HC and TN is illegal plus all the serious raid going on now.

13-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Yes you can.

Allspark
13-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Bro, care to post FRs on the WLs you mentioned above? Thanks ... :D

PM'd you on this Bro!!

max_priest
13-03-2011, 11:13 AM
PM'd you on this Bro!!

No problem, bro. I merely wanna see if there is any deviation from these WLs' performance since the last time I tried them ... :cool:

unfit
13-03-2011, 12:41 PM
PM'd you on this Bro!!

No problem, bro. I merely wanna see if there is any deviation from these WLs' performance since the last time I tried them ... :cool:

Wah Piang...must share share leh...i also wanna know how is the different service for every bro huh...:p

Alejandro88
15-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Most if not all the WLs from 16WH06 offer excellent service! :cool:

unfit
16-03-2011, 12:07 AM
This is very true bro...and i believe that different customer also got different services huh...hee hee

FirstTouch
16-03-2011, 08:32 AM

Always see heaps their parking space full to the max when I pass by, would like to give this hse a try..Any recommendations? Much appreciated for any inputs..Regards, FirstTouch

Eagles
16-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Always see heaps their parking space full to the max when I pass by, would like to give this hse a try..Any recommendations? Much appreciated for any inputs..Regards, FirstTouch

Go look for Ah Gu. Take OG, Bao Bei, Bai He or 4D. All pretty good. Well good for me anyway. (copied from 10 post previously)

Alejandro88
16-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Go look for Ah Gu. Take OG, Bao Bei, Bai He or 4D. All pretty good. Well good for me anyway. (copied from 10 post previously)

Ju Er and Ai Li also excellent!!! Wherever I fug this house WLs, it is for sure 60 mins of solid full throttle session! :D

unfit
16-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Ju Er and Ai Li also excellent!!! Wherever I fug this house WLs, it is for sure 60 mins of solid full throttle session! :D
Bro...Ju Er is a nice girl but she dun wan to see you calling other WLs huh...hee hee

Alejandro88
16-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Bro...Ju Er is a nice girl but she dun wan to see you calling other WLs huh...hee hee

I usually dun give a damn! I just walk in like a Cowboy and ask for whoever I feel like fugging that day!!:D

unfit
17-03-2011, 01:27 AM
I usually dun give a damn! I just walk in like a Cowboy and ask for whoever I feel like fugging that day!!:D
You are the MAN bro...I came across few bonkers kena F by her B4 in the whorehse...

She is a chilli padi...hee hee

Eagles
17-03-2011, 10:19 AM

Reminds me of Le Le from this house before. Same crap.:rolleyes:

Alejandro88
17-03-2011, 01:08 PM
You are the MAN bro...I came across few bonkers kena F by her B4 in the whorehse...

She is a chilli padi...hee hee

Looks like there is a lot of competition among the WLs in the same house. I heard there is intense competition among the WLs in 1654A and therefore they try their best to out-perform each other. My regulars there always ask me what special services the other WLs offer me. :rolleyes: I think this is good for consumers as they will always maintain their standard. :p

Allspark
18-03-2011, 11:16 AM

This is funny. I had the same problem with Le Le before. Now have sworn off house girls from the house that I go to. Will only call outside girls. Then no hard feeling.;)

unfit
18-03-2011, 04:51 PM

Looks like there is a lot of competition among the WLs in the same house. I heard there is intense competition among the WLs in 1654A and therefore they try their best to out-perform each other. My regulars there always ask me what special services the other WLs offer me. :rolleyes: I think this is good for consumers as they will always maintain their standard. :p

This is funny. I had the same problem with Le Le before. Now have sworn off house girls from the house that I go to. Will only call outside girls. Then no hard feeling.;)

So it is better not to take hse gal n just call them from other joint...to avoid the problem...hee hee

tarma69
18-03-2011, 05:41 PM

Are we referring to the very first PRC girl in Wh06 Le Le? She did not give me that crap leh. Or maybe I am just a small time customer to her. :o

Allspark
18-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Are we referring to the very first PRC girl in Wh06 Le Le? She did not give me that crap leh. Or maybe I am just a small time customer to her. :o

Well, maybe you did not call other girls from that house? My regular was always the old Bao Bei. Then once when Bao Bei was on code red, I went crazy trying XBD, Sakura and Le Le. I probably did Le Le twice. When Bao Bei came back, I went back to her. Le Le pull long face.

A few months after I called Le Le when Bao Bei was super busy. Le Le asked me in the room why I bother to call her when I really wanted Bao Bei and only called cause Bao Bei busy. Chee......

tarma69
19-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, maybe you did not call other girls from that house? My regular was always the old Bao Bei. Then once when Bao Bei was on code red, I went crazy trying XBD, Sakura and Le Le. I probably did Le Le twice. When Bao Bei came back, I went back to her. Le Le pull long face.

A few months after I called Le Le when Bao Bei was super busy. Le Le asked me in the room why I bother to call her when I really wanted Bao Bei and only called cause Bao Bei busy. Chee......

Yes I did call other house girls too besides her, but she didn't pull long face nor gave me attitude leh. Confirmed I am her dispensable customer which she is probably trying to avoid bah....

Bogyboy
31-03-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm preparing to start GL bonk. so excited. But wonder, how may shot for Cat 80 / 150 ? Cause I'm quite fast for first shot lae :p At least need 2 shots could make me happy.
Any Bros. Can advice?

akan88
08-04-2011, 05:53 PM
L16H6 and L16WH6

how to differential H6 and WH6?

romy
08-04-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm preparing to start GL bonk. so excited. But wonder, how may shot for Cat 80 / 150 ? Cause I'm quite fast for first shot lae :p At least need 2 shots could make me happy.
Any Bros. Can advice?

150 Cat. Tell the OKT and he will call and show you the WL that allow 2 shots. Or just go for cat 80 and book 2 sessions or taste 2 different pussies at 160. Enjoy.

unfit
08-04-2011, 06:44 PM
L16H6 and L16WH6

how to differential H6 and WH6?
H 6 is on Lor 16 no 6

W 6 is at the middle of Lor 16 slip road to Westerhaut Road

thick88
10-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Would like to visit Geylang for the first time this afternoon (sunday). I am a westerner and have money so I am open to paying more than the 150 category. Also ideally I would like 2 girls for 1.5 hrs and to be in somewhat of an upscale place. Strictly condom user. Any suggestions? I cannot do the alternative and have someone at my hotel.

Bogyboy
11-04-2011, 09:10 PM
150 Cat. Tell the OKT and he will call and show you the WL that allow 2 shots. Or just go for cat 80 and book 2 sessions or taste 2 different pussies at 160. Enjoy.

Thanks to bro romy
Good idea for try 2 of cat 80. I'll try

akan88
12-04-2011, 08:32 PM
H 6 is on Lor 16 no 6

W 6 is at the middle of Lor 16 slip road to Westerhaut Road

will the house outside state L16WH6?

unfit
13-04-2011, 02:05 AM
will the house outside state L16WH6?
The house will have the Number 6 signage display outside...It is on Lorong 16

mcmc
13-04-2011, 05:35 PM
So my respectable bros , does 16wh6 have 30mins session at $80 ?

aigk
13-04-2011, 10:18 PM
can any bro pm the phone no of L16H49/51 (not sure the actual no, the house beside some clan association)? Saw a tall PRC gal walked out there, short hair and long legs. Want booking her:p

unfit
14-04-2011, 01:44 AM
So my respectable bros , does 16wh6 have 30mins session at $80 ?
L16W06 only have Cat 150 for 1 hour job...

This Joint dun hav the 30mins package for their WLs...

mcmc
14-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Bro unfit, care to share Which hse do they $80 30mins for PRC?
Tks

romy
14-04-2011, 10:51 AM
L16h69 prc 80

unfit
14-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Bro unfit, care to share Which hse do they $80 30mins for PRC?
Tks
You can swing by any Joint and tell the OKT you want Cat 80 then can get for you liao...

Dun Wori....Happy Bonking...

Yours Sinfully...unfit

bluesubmarine
16-04-2011, 10:29 PM
To all bros,

a newbie question here - if I lose control n cum during a bj (not cim) or hj, is it considered that I have wasted my precious 1 shot allowed by most WL in all cat?

addofall
17-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Check with all bro, cat150 is it got 2 shot?

Islands
17-04-2011, 05:25 PM
To all bros,

a newbie question here - if I lose control n cum during a bj (not cim) or hj, is it considered that I have wasted my precious 1 shot allowed by most WL in all cat?
If you are new to GL scene, better PCC few hours before that, else money wasted. Unless u tell the girl that u r a 'virgin' that likely to shoot during BJ, ask her nicely for 2nd shoot, some WL might give u the 2nd chance, deppend on ur luck lor!

akan88
23-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Geylang any good place for HJ and BJ legal type like those house? With those serious HC and TN raid really like no place to enjoy. Actually wanted to visit those house for sex after reading those FR (especially OG and Ke Er) but chick out last min.

Alejandro88
25-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Hey, you kenna short circuit izzit? WHy u go to every thread and posted the same old shit?!! :rolleyes:

aceofspades101
17-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi guys, since i'm a GL noob, i'll ask this here. Where are all the houses w pretty (usually CAT150 right?) Thai girls? And i'm curious, is there a chance of them being errm a transformer? Cheers :)

doncorleone
17-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi guys, since i'm a GL noob, i'll ask this here. Where are all the houses w pretty (usually CAT150 right?) Thai girls? And i'm curious, is there a chance of them being errm a transformer? Cheers :)

thai is cat 50. lorong 18 got a lot of thais. legal ones is sure a lady.

aceofspades101
18-05-2011, 06:30 PM
thai is cat 50. lorong 18 got a lot of thais. legal ones is sure a lady.

Oh, all CAT50 ah. Thanks alot :)

BigbOobslova
21-05-2011, 10:33 PM
In Singapore every house can HJ/BJ just tell the girl. But if you're stressed also can go JB massage, the feeling more shiok

horlicks71
24-05-2011, 07:00 AM
To all bros,

Bro Bluesubmarine, even u lost control n cum during a bj, still you can continue for a fuck job if you can. Provided the time is still not up yet.

passiondream
13-06-2011, 10:28 PM
I've got a question which I wanted to ask long ago but didn't ask. But anyway, I really hope any kind soul here can enlighten me? My question is that if I were to go for the $50 fish tank(due to budget constraint), will there be massage before or after sex? Coz I read some post posted by some senior bros here, some did mentioned abt massage.....

Next, if I suay suay beh kan shoot off first shot during blowjob in the shower, is that counted as 1 shot or will there be another shot by fj? ( if I opt for 1 session, $50 de)

Thanks in advance! :o

unfit
14-06-2011, 01:11 AM
I've got a question which I wanted to ask long ago but didn't ask. But anyway, I really hope any kind soul here can enlighten me? My question is that if I were to go for the $50 fish tank(due to budget constraint), will there be massage before or after sex? Coz I read some post posted by some senior bros here, some did mentioned abt massage.....

Next, if I suay suay beh kan shoot off first shot during blowjob in the shower, is that counted as 1 shot or will there be another shot by fj? ( if I opt for 1 session, $50 de)

Thanks in advance! :o
Bro $50 only let you have 20 mins of enjoyment...

singagoon
14-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi everyone. a few questions:

1. I am chinese but speak like an angmoh, my cantonese is ok though. will i be charged chinese or foreigner prices?

2. is there no legal place to find viet girls?

3. i dont mind thai girls (as opposed to prc) in cat50 houses, but are the thai girls in cat150 houses better looking enough to justify the extra cost? or is the difference in girls between the different houses mainly by race rather than looks?

4. can i pay 2 shots to have 2 girls at the same time?

thanks for advice :)

passiondream
14-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Thank you for the infomation bro!! But you only answered part of my question.... If I suay suay shoot out during blowjob in the shower, will there be another fj on bed? Or must I pay another $50?
Thanks in advance:)

unfit
15-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Thank you for the infomation bro!! But you only answered part of my question.... If I suay suay shoot out during blowjob in the shower, will there be another fj on bed? Or must I pay another $50?
Thanks in advance:)
Brother you only got 20 mins including shower timing how to do FJ if you missfire during BJ leh...

The OKT will for sure buzz the room bell on the 18th min and make sure you get out on time...

passiondream
15-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Hmm...that make sense also! haha
Thanks for your help and your ans really helps! :D

unfit
15-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Hmm...that make sense also! haha
Thanks for your help and your ans really helps! :D
Happy Bonking bro!

Alejandro88
15-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Brother you only got 20 mins including shower timing how to do FJ if you missfire during BJ leh...

The OKT will for sure buzz the room bell on the 18th min and make sure you get out on time...

Bruddah, have you seen a male monkey fucks? A monkey can cum within a few seconds after a few thrusts and one thing I find them impressive is that, the monkey can fuck almost immediately after cumming without having to wait for 30 mins or so like normal human beings. Perhaps Bruddah Passiondream can perform this feat like the monkeys wor. :D

stevenpivot
15-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi bros..after read through this forum for 2 hours..i got some idea :) i am new bee and will pay a visit to Geylang by next week..im malaysian..
i have one question here, how can i differentiate the price? CAt 50 or Cat150? can i ask the OKT? i just wan make sure i am not being charge with a higher price.. i wish to confirm how much i am goin to pay before proceeed to the room..thanks

unfit
15-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Hi bros..after read through this forum for 2 hours..i got some idea :) i am new bee and will pay a visit to Geylang by next week..im malaysian..
i have one question here, how can i differentiate the price? CAt 50 or Cat150? can i ask the OKT? i just wan make sure i am not being charge with a higher price.. i wish to confirm how much i am goin to pay before proceeed to the room..thanks
Cat 50 is Thai Gals and Cat 150 is PRC or Msian WLs...

darcy1280
17-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Hello,

I've spent the past couple of days trying to learn as much as I can and have reviewed the FAQs as well as a great deal of the older posts.

I'm an American visiting Singapore for the first time and from what I've been able to process, it looks like GL at Lorong 16 would be my best bet for CAT150 (if I'm wrong please let me know). While I've read plenty of reviews on individual girls, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific house on that street that is friendly towards newbies?

I've seen lots of helpful posts from Unfit, marlborotan, max priest, and Frankiestine (to name just a few), and I would greatly appreciate help from anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I look foward to your replies.

Alejandro88
17-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Hello,

I've spent the past couple of days trying to learn as much as I can and have reviewed the FAQs as well as a great deal of the older posts.

I'm an American visiting Singapore for the first time and from what I've been able to process, it looks like GL at Lorong 16 would be my best bet for CAT150 (if I'm wrong please let me know). While I've read plenty of reviews on individual girls, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific house on that street that is friendly towards newbies?

I've seen lots of helpful posts from Unfit, marlborotan, max priest, and Frankiestine (to name just a few), and I would greatly appreciate help from anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I look foward to your replies.

Welcum to the sleazy street of Singapore!

Here are some of the English Speaking and Friendly Pimps you can try:

1) L2033
2) L16WH06
3) L1606
4) L1612
5) L2831A
6) L1651
7) L1805

Njoy your stay here, Mr Yankee!!:D

darcy1280
17-06-2011, 04:29 PM
I spent the day exploring and walked down Geylang to familiarize myself with the area. I walked the entirety of the street and turned down L16 and then onto WH. At 215 in the afternoon you get to see exciting things like women coming back with groceries, and guys texting on their phones behind closed gates.

I only had two men say anything to me. One said, "Young lady for you sir?"
and I don't know what the other one said since he was talking on his cell phone at the same time.

Thanks for the recommendations. I will be back on Monday since I don't feel like fighting the weekend crowds.

woail2
17-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Hello,

Bro Darcy, just to let you know that you should not feel offended if some of the sweet young lads turn you down when you pick them. You see, they are afraid that westerners have big tools that may cause damage to their tiny equipment on which they depend their livelihood on. :-)
So please be gentle with the delicate goods!

sailsingapore
17-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Welcum to the sleazy street of Singapore!

Here are some of the English Speaking and Friendly Pimps you can try:

1) L2033
2) L16WH06
3) L1606
4) L1612
5) L2831A
6) L1651
7) L1805

Njoy your stay here, Mr Yankee!!:D

L16 H54A is quiet & peaceful. The OKTs are polite & speak excellent english

plc0988
19-06-2011, 01:35 PM
I just want to know if I can call OKT to deliver G to my Hotel room ? Thx

Haudreay
19-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Just to share Noob experiences. Saturday night I when to pay 150 bucks cause i told myself that, my first fuc has to be of quality.

So I when to WH 43, I think. Then since it is a Saturday night (ard 9pm) i am left with only 2 choices. So i chose this gal name Channel. So i paid 150 for the whole course. there were alot of chatting from her, but sometimes cant understand her accent. There is a lot of Catbath, And very little action. Maybe i dun really like catbath feel like it waste time. i prefer 2 shots. Overrall, she was very nice to chat to but, the action seem short. Cause, while chatting my member turn limb then she had to work it again. I came shortly then off i go home and sleep.

Unsatisfied with the amt of action, i found myself looking for bonk again. On sunday afternoon.

woail2
19-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I just want to know if I can call OKT to deliver G to my Hotel room ? Thx
wahaha! OKT may suspect you are a planted spy from AV dept trying to nab him!
All the WLs can work in the licensed brothels only in GL.
If you want your WL to go to you hotel, be prepared to do some investment upfront first, like RTF her a few times, buy her iPhone, LV bag, jewelry etc. Then one day she will bluff OKT her code red has come, and then she needs to go out to do some shopping. Then she is yours for the day, whichever hotel you want her, and be generous with your angpow...

darcy1280
20-06-2011, 09:51 PM
I went to 1654A today and the FR should post on the girls in 1654A thread as soon as a mod approves it. Thanks again to everyone for making recommendations and a special thanks to Omnia who recommended Ella (who I spent time with today).

I'm thinking of going back one more time for a threesome (one more thing on my bucket list I could cross off) and I was wondering if it would cost $300 for the hour or if it would be more?

Hello,

king bong
21-06-2011, 10:28 AM
I went to 1654A today and the FR should post on the girls in 1654A thread as soon as a mod approves it. Thanks again to everyone for making recommendations and a special thanks to Omnia who recommended Ella (who I spent time with today).

I'm thinking of going back one more time for a threesome (one more thing on my bucket list I could cross off) and I was wondering if it would cost $300 for the hour or if it would be more?

Threesome should be same damage loh. Best ask okt first if he has house girls to recommend that are comfy with threesome. Fyi threesome can be 2 wl serving you or threeway which requires a lesbian wl so be specific and ask okt. normally he will accomodate your request with his best judgement :)

Alejandro88
21-06-2011, 04:37 PM

If you wanna book 2 WLs at the sametime, the price will be $300 per 60 mins. Better to book the WLs within the same shop for the ease of coordination by the pimp. 1654A is an excellent choice. Ask the pimp for advice on which two WLs can click well ... Perhaps they would perform a lesbo act for you! :eek::D

FateMortis
05-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi senior bros, (still learning the lingo here, it seems everyone refer each other as bros)

May I ask if the $150 means it's fix $150? Any charges that need to be paid to the OKT on top of the $150 for the CAT150 girl?

And if not tipping the girl is rude? I'm only 20 and income isn't very high. $150 is already considered high damage to me, so would like to know roughly how much the entire thing will cost.

Plus my inexperience in bonking, would I look silly if I cannot even tahan 10 minutes into the real stuff? Never try before, so don't know how long I can actually last. Thanks!

Ahtan80
05-07-2011, 09:37 PM
normally, the price quoted by the okt is the final price. no other charges. as for tipping, it is not necessary, unless you really want to thank the girl for a good bonk.

And if money is your constrain, why not just go for cat50.

AsianValues
05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
I aren;t that bold. can I just walk around? with the pimp around? lol :rolleyes:

Alejandro88
06-07-2011, 01:06 PM
I aren;t that bold. can I just walk around? with the pimp around? lol :rolleyes:

You can but once you walk out of the shop, the OKT will make a comment - This guy must be a "pian tai" (in Mandarin)!! :D

Don't do that too often as a fuck shop is a not a shopping centre, supermarket or a wet market where one can walk in and out to do window shopping & looking for the best bargain! :p

zekesaur
07-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Hello all, I'm new to this forum, new to this whole commercial sex business, new to intercourse; I haven't lost my virginity. Being 20+ and still a virgin is kinda embarrassing lol. Some of you said a guy's virginity counts for nothing but hey it's still a milestone! Doing some research so hopefully my first time would be memorable, at least until I get my first gf. Personally I would prefer my first to be with a busty angmoh but seeing how there are almost no legal ones, chio asian ones will do. ;P (FL3 has some but I read that angmoh service not that good, and if she just lie on the bed and expect me to do my thing, I don't think I know where or how to start) So here's the first question: for cat150s, roughly whats the ratio of malaysian to prc?

After a quick scan, ive more or less decided on 1654a for my first trip, it's hugely popular and theres many positive reviews.

Here's my plan:
trip 1: find a young and pretty girl preferably naturally busty, and finally ascend to manhood
trip 2: search high and low for a cat150 WL that does AJ. personally i find it quite disgusting, particularly if the WL nvr clean, but then still wanna try at least once!
trip 3: one last bonk (with some experience and all the minor worries taken care off), maybe rtf the one from trip 1 if it was awesome, then retire from commercial sex
trip 4: on second thought, make that 1 more - to try tarma cat150
after that focus on finding gf and back to my tenga and fleshlights

From what ive gathered here's roughly the procedure (pls correct me if im wrong)[and some questions in the bracket]:
1) Travel to the lorong and search for the house2) Enter the house and the counter + receptionist/okt should be there [will i need to go to him or will he automatically come to me?]
3) Pick a girl [from what i read, cat150 not fish tank right? how do i view the girl? the okt will show me pics of his girls on a com ar?]
3a) If girls not to my liking or dunno who to pick, ask for recommendation. [will he only recommend his own girls or another houses as well? will the pics be accurate?]
4) Girl arrives, and we both proceed to room. (1 hr starts)
5) Undress and enter the shower [is there some chat time before undressing or something?]
6) she will wash you and herself and do some foreplay
7) proceed to bed, start with catbath, then bj/bbbj (+AR)
8a) if finish early, chat before showering again, dress and leave early if you want if 1hr not up
8b) if still fucking, an alarm/bell will ring at around 45 min mark [dont know, can someone confirm?] finish up, shower, dress and leave
9) pay the okt on the way out
10) play the song on the way out :D [am i allowed to post links?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Got more questions over here :X
1) Will the girl have condoms of various sizes? im not long but i 'think' im thicker than avg, bought okamoto 0.03 once to try try with fleshlight, bloody tight at the base ring, like tied with string or something
2) Is it recommended to tell the OKT or WL that im a virgin? Will they try to charge me more or will the WL be more lazy?
3) If I wanna go for 2 shots w/o extra charge, same 1hr, how to ask the OKT? If OKT say 2 shots, need to ask him to confirm with the WL? Or dont ask OKT, just ask WL? Can I ask the WL outside before we enter room lol? Dont wanna go in and shoot from 2min bj and its over. :eek:
4) continuing from 3... ok some brothers recommend virgins to wank first before they go geylang. but then got another problem, what if i too nervous cannot erect? -.- the WL should know what to do right? if i try to get myself erect and she just stare at me... seems dam weird lol. (+ if I wank earlier, kinda lose a bit of feeling might not experience the full pleasure lol )
5) Most probably the WLs can only speak basic english and lots of chinese. Im also chinese but not too comfortable speaking it and vocab is limited, im fine with listening though just not too many chim words. are there any phrases that I should know? Like if I wanna tell her i wanna fuck already, how to say? zhuo4 ai4? sounds cheesy lol. Also, what's frenching in chinese? fa3 guo2? XD
6) im curious about AR too. how will they wash your ass in the shower? will they put soap on their hands then poke in and out ? and also, AR means licking around the asshole only or means tongue and finger will poke poke inside? and if AR and poke their tongue inside already, do you still french them? got smell/taste or not? (nvm don't answer the smell/taste qn, i think im better off not knowing)
7) tried looking at the newbie guide on the basic terms, but 'commando' not stated there. from how you all use it, it just means that the girl is very auto, will take the lead right?
8) If fucking halfway suay suay condom break, will i be able to feel that its broken? after that heck care the WL, run to toilet and wash + soap ar? Then if still can mari kita, can continue?
9) For BJ/BBBJ, is deepthroat a norm or very few girls do it?
10) If the girl is busty enough, will she normally give a boob job? Or need to ask if she allow or not? Once again, what's breast fuck in chinese?
11) Just a fleeting thought/fetish, please don't rage or flame me. But is there actually a WL that allows double penetration, ie 2 guys 1 girl, 1 in pussy, 1 in anus at the same time? Just asking only, please don't get riled up lol.
12) Okay, final question that I can think of... for now... since im a virgin, i think ill have a bj w/ condom on, might not be able to control and accidentally cim, which again from what ive read, most WL dont allow you to cum in her mouth or on the face. So... where are the common places that I can cum on? I mean they lay towel or something on the bed so you're not supposed to anyhow shoot everywhere right? Is cumming on her breast/tummy/just outside pussy area alright?
13) Just thought of 1 more, ok really the last one now. In the event that the WL/OKT allow 2 shots, if you cum while inside her, recover fast enough before you lose your hardon, will she be able to tell if you nvr pull out? Some say depending on the WL, you might get 2 shots, some say 2-3 times is okay as long as got time, while others say most girls give 1 shot only. It's damn confusing, how do I go about asking/confirming the number of shots? Really worried if I blow my load within 5-10 mins and its over...

It's 1 post and looooooooooads of text and questions, sorry for that. I read somewhere some brother say 'u looking for a fuck, not looking for a wife, just go there and have a good time', but then I've more or less determined to only make these few trips and make it good ones. Tenga and fleshlights do feel good, and I can hear the moans of girls from porn. And when I see boobs bouncing on my screen, I can only squeeze my fleshlight sleeve, pinch my face cheek and fantasize what real boobs would feel like. And I can only imagine how a real pussy feels like while pumping my toys. And reading your FRs just made it worse. :o I just got to taste what a real woman is like. At least after those few trips I can somehow relate and recall what it feels like when im back to watching porn. :rolleyes:

For you guys who have taken the time to read, thank you for your time. And for the kind people who will answer some of the questions and relief some of my doubt, THANK YOU. : o

just realised i can only use 4 smilies...

TrialAndError
07-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Hello all, I'm new to this forum, new to this whole commercial sex business, new to intercourse;

I'm also new to the GL scene. Just go once and all your questions will be answered. it worked for me. the only research I did was to read the fr from bros to find an WL that would most closely match what I was looking for. The rest just leave to mother nature. Good luck.