PDA

View Full Version : Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

zyxel01
13-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Hello, everybody....

i'm new here.. yet to go get any geylang gals before.... thinking to have such experience, i'm 25 yrs old... looking for ages around 21-23.. any recommendation??? Perfer nice looking...

Cheers...
happy hunter !!!
Please read the forum FAQ. If you read the first few posts in this thread, you can find the answers.

Cheers!
zyxel

evincent
14-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Please read the forum FAQ. If you read the first few posts in this thread, you can find the answers.

Cheers!
zyxel

Actually I can't find any post that include the FRs ages, can anyone
recommend youngest FRs, 21-23 yrs old pls.... must be nice looking...

Cheers...

qwerty4649
03-10-2005, 02:29 AM
hi all bros, its my first time posting on this forum, i would like to seek advice on the girls. I fancy those girls who are younger and look cute cute wan, and who does french. Is there any girl which falls under this category. I mean not the CAT150 lah ,a lil broke now leh, Cat80 one have? Thanks in advance for any help offered ^^

Mr_Crowley
16-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Hello to all bros here ! Im a newbie and got a couple of questions to ask, really hope that i can get my doubts cleared :)

1. Can i cum on a $40 Thai girl's Boobs or face ?
2. I'll never been these brothels before, is there a exact address to the place?
3. Is 40 bucks inclucive of the room and condoms? Do i need to bring extra cash?
4.Passed by some place near aljunied mrt after crossing a road and it is beside a coffeeshop and there are like 3 shops with china babes asking for massage, are those H.Cs/massage parlours or are they brothels?

5.Is it allowed to do anything except to have intercourse with the WLs? Etc. only blowjobs and touching of body.

Thats all from me, sorry for asking too much questions. Thanks all and Cheers !

pacific7912
17-10-2005, 12:26 PM
can some one help me im new here. i a lady who like to post my pic here:)

d74wa_03
18-10-2005, 08:25 PM
hello to all bro....

Just wondering if some bro want to share some tips considering I'm quite new in Geylang scene. I went there twice and start asking for some gals name and the OKT quickly ask how did I know them.... what do I suppose to say ? is it alright to tell the OKT about this forum which is I never did before or I better search for another reason

cheers,

ang076
19-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Bro d74wa_03,

Since you stated that you are in Austraila, can you tell me whether you are Chinese or Causasian?

If you are local Chinese, OKT will just do as you said without asking questions..

(Last time, I request for CAT 150 gals , and OKTs made arrangements without questioning..)

Just said your friends tell you their names...

zyxel01
19-10-2005, 11:29 AM
hello to all bro....

Just wondering if some bro want to share some tips considering I'm quite new in Geylang scene. I went there twice and start asking for some gals name and the OKT quickly ask how did I know them.... what do I suppose to say ? is it alright to tell the OKT about this forum which is I never did before or I better search for another reason

cheers,
Bro d74wa_03,

Just say your local friend recommended you.

Cheers!
zyxel

d74wa_03
20-10-2005, 12:29 AM
hehehe.... ok its look like that I need to clear something... actually I'm a chinese born indonesian studying and working in Australia

thats why when I start mentioning gals name, the OKT quickly ask how did I know them.... I always said that my local friends told me without giving any actual name (which the truth is I know gals name from this forum :p )

I really curious about some gals that some bro have mention in other thread.... btw I just said that my local friends give me the name... problem finished....

thanks for the advice though...

cheers

little-bro
10-12-2005, 09:46 AM
hi guys....

1.Can anyone tell me the meaning of all the short form like wat TCCS, BBBJ, FL & etc ? :confused:
2.Can any seniors pls recommand me where can i find cheap n good service in geylang? cos i went there twice b4 but never got chance to cum out cos when i start the main cos rite... i feel nothing... maybe the gal part is too loose or mine is too small.... any senior pls help :mad:

d74wa_03
18-12-2005, 06:48 AM
hi bro, its me again, sorry to have so many questions

but I believe this one is the last one :rolleyes:

just wondering how many shot(s) do we get from a 150 gal ? cause like I read some FR, many of them said it was 2 shots, while so far I only got 1 shots even if I still have like 25 mins

do we ask the gal for the second shots cause its the standard or its up to the gal whether the give 1 or 2 shots

Eastpipper
18-12-2005, 09:42 AM
hi guys....

1.Can anyone tell me the meaning of all the short form like wat TCCS, BBBJ, FL & etc ? :confused:
2.Can any seniors pls recommand me where can i find cheap n good service in geylang? cos i went there twice b4 but never got chance to cum out cos when i start the main cos rite... i feel nothing... maybe the gal part is too loose or mine is too small.... any senior pls help :mad:

For question 1, answer is

tcss= +++ cock sing song
bbbj= blowjob w/o helmet on
FL= freelancer

for question 2,answer is

if you can afford to spend on GL150, read bros FR here, you will be rewarded!

Hope it answer your query.

Eastpipper
18-12-2005, 09:44 AM
just wondering how many shot(s) do we get from a 150 gal ? cause like I read some FR, many of them said it was 2 shots, while so far I only got 1 shots even if I still have like 25 mins

do we ask the gal for the second shots cause its the standard or its up to the gal whether the give 1 or 2 shots

not all the GL150 WL give 2 shots.
SOP is 1 shot, some will give 2 shots upon request, some will even request for 2 shot!( so far is candy & singtel is the 1 who expect 2 shots from you!)

Try your luck!:D

d74wa_03
18-12-2005, 06:27 PM
not all the GL150 WL give 2 shots.
SOP is 1 shot, some will give 2 shots upon request, some will even request for 2 shot!( so far is candy & singtel is the 1 who expect 2 shots from you!)

Try your luck!

wah bro, some even request 2nd shot from me :eek: ? what if I got tarma with candy and singtel ? 4 shots ? the I'll be dead by the session finish... :rolleyes:

thanks for the info bro, and following by another question.... haha

what if tarma ? we pay $150/each then we got 1 and a half hour + 2 shots ?

thanks again

zyxel01
19-12-2005, 10:58 AM
wah bro, some even request 2nd shot from me :eek: ? what if I got tarma with candy and singtel ? 4 shots ? the I'll be dead by the session finish... :rolleyes:

thanks again
Tama means 2 gals at price of 2 gals and still one session. Number of shots must check with the gals.

Summary:
$300 for 2 gals and 45min.

Cheers!
zyxel

Eastpipper
20-12-2005, 11:31 AM

thanks again

Number of shot allowed isn't a issue,is the number of shot you can give within that period of 45mins that matters!

Btw,FYI not all WL tarma.You may need to do a research which combination clicks better. one of the tarma I heard b4 is Nasi lemak,susan & CK.Superb!

Have fun!

d74wa_03
20-12-2005, 09:26 PM
thanks bro zyxel01 and Eastpiper for the advice and info, will do some research again and try tarma soon then

cheers,

acidblurd
18-01-2006, 07:14 PM
To all Bros...

This is my first time posting here so please forgive me if I am asking too much. Let me start off with my trip to Singapore a few days back for 3 days. I have been reading a lot on all bros posting here to help me get around in Singapore. I didnt visit the Geylang area cause i was staying on Orchard Rd so it was quite a distance away. So i took my friend's advice to visit Orchard Tower.
Once arriving there i realised that there were sooooo many Layboys there and it gave me a shock of my life. So I called my friend and realised that the bar he was talking about was actually on the first floor. It was on the right just after getting up the escalator. Once i entered it was like heaven cause apparently all the girls inside are WL. Please note that they are real girls. The security up the front does not allow Ladyboys to enter.
When I went in I saw the HOTTEST viet chick I have ever seen. Her name is Long. She is tall with dark straight hair. She wears fake eyeslashes but it really brings out her beautiful eyes. And she is TAN cause i love tan chicks. So i approached her and have a chat. Her english wasn't that good but I was so much in love with her look. So I asked her how much for overnight and she started with $400. Tried to negotiate with her but she was so HOT i just stayed at $350.
Took her back to the hotel and had the time of my life. She was so shy at the hotel it really turned me on. Took out a toothbrush to brush her teeth... WOW We took a shower and realised that none of us had any CONDOMS... So i had to make a phone call to the reception to send some up. She has such a hot body too. Dont even see any fat on her. At least 32C... Foreplay was arousing with catbath and BBBJ 69 style. She gave me so much of a GF feel that i really started to think that this is the best sex i have ever paid for. Her skin was so silky smooth. Did her in 4 different positions and it lasted nearly an hour and a half because... i actually went to massage parlour in the afternoon... hahaha so it was harder to come. She asked for some body lotion so i rub it onto her.
She hug me to sleep and that felt so good. Woke up in the morning and had to get ready to fly off from SIngapore. Gave her $400 at the end cause i had the time of my life.
Now it comes to the end of the story and im just wondering any brothers can help me out if there do go down to this place in Orchard Tower. One thing i realised is that i really do like her and I want to bring her here to where i am. I know it is stupid for us to like WL but she will be heading back to Vietnam this Friday. I want to get her contact so that i can get in touch with her. PLEASE HELP... Do msg me or something if any bros are able to help. THANKS and hope you guys like my first posting.

sharka
26-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Hi
Glad to be a member and new to this forum.
I walked around Geylang area about month ago and notice alot of nice SW in the evening. I am only an occasional visitor to SGN on work assignment for a few days/year (about 2 times a year). I do not speak the local language or Manderin. I can only speak English although I can speak some broken Cantonese--very little. Tried to talk and negotiate with some PRC SW but they seem to understand only Manderin or other forms of chinese and not much english. What is the best way of dealing with this problem?
Also, when negotiating, what are the recommended price ranges. I read post suggesting 900-100 Sing $ for ST, but I am also interested in overnite booking, so please include LT rates. Please include rates of other asian races (ex: Indo, Malay, Filopino )for ST and Overnite--I understand they are usually cheaper but dont know by how much. All information will be very helpful for my next time back to SGN.
Also, is it true they will not negotiate LT (overnite) until very late (after 1am?)
Lastly, I notice alot of Fragrance hotels in this area, any one know if they are guest friendly?
Thanks

sequence79
01-02-2006, 12:48 AM
i have 2 questions wanting to ask, but find no suitable place:

if we only want BJ and not FJ.. the price the same? or is it 'stupid' to only request BJ.

and can we BJ (w/ cap) and request CIM or COF (of course w/o cap).

pirate
01-02-2006, 03:12 AM
i have 2 questions wanting to ask, but find no suitable place:

if we only want BJ and not FJ.. the price the same? or is it 'stupid' to only request BJ.

and can we BJ (w/ cap) and request CIM or COF (of course w/o cap).

Yes, price will be same. you are basically hiring gal for her time, what you want is up to you and her. Be aware that not all gals will perform BJ without cap or CIM so best to ask before payment made.
Also, not all gals are good at BJ.

pirate

Everfree
03-02-2006, 03:26 PM
hey bros...

may i know the rate for girls at darlene?
is their service good?

thanks

sequence79
10-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Hi all Samsters,

I looked through the entire of this 24page long thread and still need some help.

Tonight I walked by GL L8 or 10 (i forgot) and saw some (around 10) PRC FL standing around this HOTEL. Is there a kind soul who can describe step by step from approach the FL to bonking to check out?

- When we check in, we have to register with our IC? Or can the FL register and we don't need to?
- And do we pay the room rate first? And how much normally?
- Do the FL usually provide CD? If they don't, should we bring? Or does the hotel sell?

By the way, just when i was about to leave that lorong, saw one PRC FL alight from a taxi and walk towards the hotel and stand out side. She is the kind very innocent look, boobs about A only, but her legs were long and smooth. Complexion was very fair. Ht ~165 Very slim small size and watery eyes. Wore a pink dress very short.
BUT>>>>> i did not approach her :o cause i too newbie in GL FL arena.

F_M_37
17-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Hi all... new to this site, new to singapore, but not new to the scene (I lived in LOS before).

I had a walk through Geylang tonight and LIKED what I saw.. didn't know such a place existed in Thailand! But I felt lost... didn't know where to start (with the houses)

Would any of the experienced punters be willing to take me for a tour of the area this Friday night? Not fussed if we go for 40/80/150... whatevers best (I'm after YOUNG, beautiful, BBBJ, and anal would be a big bonus!). If you're interested, PM me asap.

BTW: I'm caucasion and 30 and very presentable (I won't scare the WL's away!).

pirate
18-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Hi all... new to this site, new to singapore, but not new to the scene (I lived in LOS before).

I had a walk through Geylang tonight and LIKED what I saw.. didn't know such a place existed in Thailand! But I felt lost... didn't know where to start (with the houses)

Would any of the experienced punters be willing to take me for a tour of the area this Friday night? Not fussed if we go for 40/80/150... whatevers best (I'm after YOUNG, beautiful, BBBJ, and anal would be a big bonus!). If you're interested, PM me asap.

BTW: I'm caucasion and 30 and very presentable (I won't scare the WL's away!).

It may be difficult for you to get 40S prices as this price normally apply to locals only (or asians in general), and anal gals are also not easy to find in Sgn. For this it may be easier to take short ferry ride to Indones. for quickie anals.

sequence79
19-02-2006, 03:35 AM
Hi all Samsters,

I looked through the entire of this 24page long thread and still need some help.

Tonight I walked by GL L8 or 10 (i forgot) and saw some (around 10) PRC FL standing around this HOTEL. Is there a kind soul who can describe step by step from approach the FL to bonking to check out?

- When we check in, we have to register with our IC? Or can the FL register and we don't need to?
- And do we pay the room rate first? And how much normally?
- Do the FL usually provide CD? If they don't, should we bring? Or does the hotel sell?

By the way, just when i was about to leave that lorong, saw one PRC FL alight from a taxi and walk towards the hotel and stand out side. She is the kind very innocent look, boobs about A only, but her legs were long and smooth. Complexion was very fair. Ht ~165 Very slim small size and watery eyes. Wore a pink dress very short.
BUT>>>>> i did not approach her :o cause i too newbie in GL FL arena.

Tried it out myself... this is my virgin trip to GL FL! So I am answering my own qns here for benefits of newbies out there

Went down to Lor8 around this hotel (did not take note of the hotel name, but its very obvious, some PRC FLs standing around, and lots of lao ti kos scanning them at a distance). Approached this SYT PRC FL named feifei ('fly' 'fly'). Note: This is not a FR so don't flame me for posting in wrong section. I'm just trying to use my own FR to post a step-by-step FAQ, so its kinda a FR-cum-FAQ thing. (If bros are interested in the rating of the gal let me know. No contacts as I did not ask her)

1. The Scan...
Slowly take your time to scan and pick your best choice FL according to your taste like boobs, age, face, etc (Most will look back at you with CFM eyes hehe)
2. The Approach...
Approach your choice and ask how much (duo1 shao3 qian2)
She will quote a price, up to you to bargain, but i guess not ez to bargain (I did not try).
Was quoted $100 (includ. rm), I agreed.
Be sure to ask beforehand if the price quoted includes the room, if include CD
Be sure also to ask any extra services you desire (e.g. BBBJ, CIM, AR, etc)
I think can also ask if can register with her name instead of your own (I did not know that, so I had to use my own IC)
3. Check In...
She will lead the way into the hotel, approach the counter, give your IC to the counter. Pay the room charges (For me, paid $10 for 30mins; she paid on my behalf since her charges includes the room)
She will lead the way to the lift and finally to the room
4. Bathing...
Into the room, she will strip and you strip also la
Then proceed to bathing, she washed my upper body and dick, and washed her own private parts and upper body.
5. Action...
The rest up to you i guess. For me, this is what happpened.
She asked me to lie down and she start licking my nipples
Then proceed to CAP me and BJ, started off slowly and looking into my eyes while sucking and licking
Changed to FJ, I don't like FJ a lot, so only FJ for about 5mins or even less.
Then request to switch back to BJ
She saw i like BJ better, so told me to be on top and just fuk her mouth.
So i was like on top of her, with dick in her mouth and balls brushing against her boobs.. the feeling was heavenly.
She did not like it i guess, keep gasping for breath.
I asked if can COF she say cannot, cause will mess up her makeup, so i ask CIM. She say ok, but cannot swallow must spit out.
After about 15mins of fcking her mouth, just before i cum, i quickly removed the CD and masturbate, then shoot load into her mouth.
(Actually i'm quite worried now because while masturbating in front of her mouth without CAP, she licked my dickhead RAW, before I CIM :( )
She spit the load out and grumble that some spilled on her cheeks
6. Cleaning up...
She bathed herself, and i had to bath myself (I thought she will help me bath lei hm!)
After dress up, paid her $100 and left the room together, take the lift down and approach the counter
7. Check Out...
She passed the keys to the counter, and I just walked out the hotel door.
And hoped that no familiar faces around.
THE END

- hope this FR-cum-FAQ can help some blur bros out there!

scst
20-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi, when is the right time to do the fingering? tried few times but didn't do it.
:rolleyes:

askale
26-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi, to all brother

I am requested that i will be overnight with fl PRC gal at lor 6 to 24 Geylang in the hotel? How much is she quote for overnight? Thanks.

askale

slayerstrikebac
08-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Thanks to all bros who have contribute.I find the info very useful.:)

5up3rm4n
14-03-2006, 08:49 PM
I just wanna ask, what is the different between $40, 80 and 150?

Is that different on the time?
Thanks

Wilf
15-03-2006, 07:49 AM
I just wanna ask, what is the different between $40, 80 and 150?

Is that different on the time?
Thanks

Help u a little........

Cat40 = Thai girls...view them from "fish tank"... see what you like just tell OKT the number...20-25mins

GL 150 & GL80 = M'sia girls (+1 spore ice)...call name or get OKT to recco...GL150 45-60mins...GL80 abt 30mins

GL150 girls when older or when business for them slump, they might be drowgraded to GL80.....However not all girls will be downgraded.......Singtel & M1 (ironic) have been in GL150 for years liao and seems like they still going very strong.........

In general, GL150 girls are younger, pretttier and provides better service......That's why they are my favourite and also why they are more expensive........:D

phantomtiger2
16-03-2006, 02:25 AM
Help u a little........

In general, GL150 girls are younger, pretttier and provides better service......That's why they are my favourite and also why they are more expensive........:D

Not always true. Give the Cat 40 gals a try as it is cheap enough to try many. I found some that had very good service and young and cute. Yes its only for 25min. but if U like her, just ask for double session. Then Its still only 80 Sing but now U have 50min to bonk her twice:D

PT

melvin1984
16-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Not always true. Give the Cat 40 gals a try as it is cheap enough to try many. I found some that had very good service and young and cute. Yes its only for 25min. but if U like her, just ask for double session. Then Its still only 80 Sing but now U have 50min to bonk her twice:D

PT
any nice suggestions whr to try ?? or anyone to recommend??

Wilf
16-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Not always true. Give the Cat 40 gals a try as it is cheap enough to try many. I found some that had very good service and young and cute. Yes its only for 25min. but if U like her, just ask for double session. Then Its still only 80 Sing but now U have 50min to bonk her twice

PT

I already know that but thanx anyway Bro...........In fact, all 3 Cats also can have multi session so long as u pay them........Sorry to say Cat40 is not my cup of tea......My kaki, Bro glstunner, would however always go for 3 sessions in a roll.......:D

glstunner
17-03-2006, 01:16 AM
My kaki, Bro glstunner, would however always go for 3 sessions in a roll....

Jia liat leh.........SHOOT me out :p
coz i dun like rushing 4 time,so can slowly slowly "do" mah.....

Wilf
17-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Jia liat leh.........SHOOT me out
coz i dun like rushing 4 time,so can slowly slowly "do" mah.....

U mean 弹你出来 (hockkien) is it........:rolleyes:

"Do" or "Moo"??? Must be both at the same time lah...........:D

desker
18-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Hello! My respect to all Big Bro out there! Xiao di here wanna ask which lorong which house got offer Chinese Cat40? If MILF even better man! Bonk tomyum til sianz liao lehz...Will deeply appreciate your help:)

franzferdie
19-03-2006, 03:22 AM
My 1st time and 1st FR of geylang.

L8H17, G11. (across road from yong he, very 1st house!)

After dao hui at yong he, felt damn horny and i bluffed my friends I'm taking a cab to go home first but crossed the road and went into the 1st house I saw, no. 17.

Only 3 girls there but I immediately saw this SYT, thai chinese. Looks like 17 but she says shes 21. Name is gibb, very JC girl look man! Slim, petite, very fair and really reminds me of a sweet school girl or a sec sch sweetheart! Said she's been here for 1 year. Can say her looks are 8/10, esp if you like the SYT type.

Ok, SOP bath and then move to bed liao. Speaks very very little English so not much rapport, sian. I lay down and she capped me and did a BJ, very SOP also. Then after 5 mins, she mounted me and started to ride me but when I tried to touch her boobs (very flat), she said don't touch the nipples because it's "itchy" (wtf!!!). Then I tried to touch her pussy but also said cannot and also no kissing! quite dulan already and to make things worse, after 5 mins of riding me, she said "shes tired" and asked me to pump her missionary. WTF, I pay you $40 to work ah? I tried for a while but was very tired and quite irritated that I can't really touch her so my didi decided to sleep (super long gym session)! I was quite embarrassed but she was very nice about it and smiled at me while trying to turn me on (SOP licking of nipples and it worked) replaced the condom and gave me another bj and then rode me for and it was much nicer this time because she squeezed her pussy and it felt really goooooood. And even though it's only 40 bucks, I prefer to lie back and let her do the work. At first, I can tell she not really turned on but I appreciate that at least she didn't fake it. PRefer girls who don't overact and at least let me know I need to improve my gonghu. But this time it was quite shiok and due to exercising my PC muscles everyday, make sure I didn't cum that quickly because I wanted her to feel some pleasure and finally she was enjoying a bit more (maybe she's faking but she gripped me harder even though she kept silent as per before and rode me harder and faster). Then I decided better to release since time coming up liao. Shot my load and she brought me to bathe again.

Can't say very GF feeling and at times wish could touch more or hug me more so service not super but just based on look, very worth it.

Summary
Name - Gibb (chiangmai thai-chinese)
Looks - 8/10
Boobs - Superflat! (suspect shes younger than 21 due to no boobs and super sweet face)
Body - 8/10, very slim and smooth silky fair skin.
BJ - 5/10 (SOP)
FJ - 5/10
Damage - 40
RTF - probably not, so many others to try.

Please up my points if you like my FR.

Vietcong Lover
20-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Hi Newbie here but actually i have been viewing this forum many years but never register.Well just want to contribute what i have benefit from this forum.

zyxel01
20-03-2006, 12:28 PM
My 1st time and 1st FR of geylang.

L8H17, G11. (across road from yong he, very 1st house!)

After dao hui at yong he, felt damn horny and i bluffed my friends I'm taking a cab to go home first but crossed the road and went into the 1st house I saw, no. 17.

Please up my points if you like my FR.

Bro franzferdie,

this thread is for questions and answers, not FR. Please put this in the appropriate thread.

Want us to up you points somemore... Lucky I never deduct you...

Cheers!
zyxel

5up3rm4n
21-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Help u a little........

Cat40 = Thai girls...view them from "fish tank"... see what you like just tell OKT the number...20-25mins

GL 150 & GL80 = M'sia girls (+1 spore ice)...call name or get OKT to recco...GL150 45-60mins...GL80 abt 30mins

GL150 girls when older or when business for them slump, they might be drowgraded to GL80.....However not all girls will be downgraded.......Singtel & M1 (ironic) have been in GL150 for years liao and seems like they still going very strong.........

Thanks bro,
should try next time when i go there :)

joepet007
22-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello Friends

I will be coming to singapore for a short visit and I will be staying in
Fragrance Hotel - Pearl , 21 Lor 14 Geylang, Singapore, SG 398961. Here I would like to know whether there is any chick houses near this hotel wher you have good collection of girls (cat 40 / 150). Will it be a walkable distance or will i have to take a cab?

Is there any place near this hotel where I can pick some good girls FL's. Is this hotel safe to take girls if I am getting somebody.

Please guide me

thanks in advance.

Gunbounder
27-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Hey guys i read alot of FRs and they said that tommy is a very new OKT and got new gals. May i know where can i find him? Wasnt able 2 find much info about this though.

tocky
02-04-2006, 06:02 PM
anyone has OKT numbers can share ? pls reply below thx

BODO
04-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Hear from there are Ang Mo in GL.
Can anyone enlighten me where to find them?

sir cum-a-lot
06-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Hear from there are Ang Mo in GL.
Can anyone enlighten me where to find them? Usually very rare & disreet. Keep your ears peeled, you just might hear info sprouting at times.

If you're lucky, you might find them strutting near the cross junction of L18 and WH. Seen 1 solo angmo (bearing similiar built and features of the singer: Shakira) along L10 not too long ago. Probably gone by now.

Good luck

toot7
07-04-2006, 05:13 PM
may i know do u think the girl will remember u after u go for yr 2nd time

donnieboi
02-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi brothers out there.

Anyone can tell me how much does it cost for a session at WL houses?
Appreciate the help. ;)

Wilf
03-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi brothers out there.

Anyone can tell me how much does it cost for a session at WL houses?
Appreciate the help.

Pls read up this thread and u shd get ur ans..........However since i'm in good mood,

Legal Joints:

Cat 40 - Thai gal costing $40........Session last 20-25mins
GL80 - Older or less popular M'sia gal costing $80..........Session last 30-40mins
GL150 - Premium/Top grade M'sia gal costing..............U guess it....... $150..........Session last 45-55mins

sex1over
05-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Greetings Dear Bros,

Would just like to check that there used to be a list of phone numbers for some of the Houses in GL. Not too sure if the list is still around as I wish to call in advance for enquiries instead of going down there to check the availability of the gals. Pls advise if its possible to make telephone enquiries prior to the visit to the house itself. Thanks.

ifarkalot
06-05-2006, 01:56 AM
can any bro kindly tell mi GL where can get thai food ? which lor ? thankz

toot7
06-05-2006, 11:55 PM
can anyone tell me what the minium age to book into a hotel.as i am still young i feel pai seh to book into hotel.

and what the market price in geylang including room?
i mean those standing outside one.

PRC=$?
MASSAGE=$?
GIRLS WITH OKT=?

ionicmuscle
13-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Greetings Dear Bros,

Would just like to check that there used to be a list of phone numbers for some of the Houses in GL. Not too sure if the list is still around as I wish to call in advance for enquiries instead of going down there to check the availability of the gals. Pls advise if its possible to make telephone enquiries prior to the visit to the house itself. Thanks.

me too. Pls help bros. Thanks.

toot7
15-05-2006, 10:11 PM
can anyone tell me how to see the difference between Cat40 Cat80 Cat150.
i mean how the houses look like or where can they be found

LoOpiNg
20-05-2006, 03:43 PM
I'd like to enquire about the massage parlours in geylang.
Are special services there legal? What are the prices there and are there mostly PRCs? What age etc Can you choose your partner?
What are the pros and cons of massage parlous compared to those houses in geylang?

Anything you can tell me about those massage parlours is appreciated

pirate
31-05-2006, 04:59 AM
Hi bros,
sorry for this question but not really sure if any action (MPs, brothels etc) exist on the odd number lorongs (lor 1 , lor5, lor11 etc)on the other side of Geylang Rd. I only had time to enjoy the pleasures of some Thai MPs on even # lorongs (mainly lor8 and westerhout) on my last visit to Sgn. Plan to be back in 6 months but only have limited time in Sgn so appreciate if theres any good action on opposite side of Geylang Rd. so dun waste time doing scouting around for action that may or may not exist.
Thanks

5.56mm
02-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Heng I always read stickies first.. hehehe..

5.56mm
02-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Heng I always read stickies first :D

20-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Questions about 3somes

What's the procedure for 3somes? Which house do you recommend I go to for 3some?

I think not all the WLs do 3somes right... so which girls are known to do 3somes and are recommended?

If I want 3some with 2 Cat150 girls, is it $300 total (or are there extra charges?)

adapter
12-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Thanks for info

pcck22
12-07-2006, 04:23 PM
why newbie who post FR story will not be posted must wait ? Boss u need to check ?

Disgusted
13-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Erm... I've read about which girls to try and where, but no one mentioned what time they go to the houses. Is there a "good" time to go, when the girls are more likely to be available? What time do they start "work"?

max_priest
16-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Erm... I've read about which girls to try and where, but no one mentioned what time they go to the houses. Is there a "good" time to go, when the girls are more likely to be available? What time do they start "work"?
Alot of WLs start work as early as 1.30PM if not, 2PM ... You can call up the house to confirm ...

max_priest
16-07-2006, 10:35 PM
why newbie who post FR story will not be posted must wait ? Boss u need to check ?
Newbie FR or posting would be moderated ...

Ricorite
14-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Dear senior brothers here,
can anyone advise who are the 2 gals in sammy's ad above? The one with pretty face and the other one with a pair of yummy melons. The melon gals looks really good !! CAT150 ??

Appreciate senior brudders can enlighten.
Thanks

MrJay
14-08-2006, 10:53 PM
hi brothers.
Im kinda new over here and im attempting to take my first trip down to GL for something other than food.
I need the breakdown as to where i can find the different cat girls like where are the 150s located, the 80s and the 40s etc etc. Also, is it always that I must go to a hotel or some of them have their own bunks and so on. Also im not too sure on the addressing system as to where they are located.

Would like to get into the community soon. Thanks y'all.

MrJay
15-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Im new here, im goin to GL for something other than food sometime soon.

I need the laydown on the system there. Where exactly are the locations of 150s, 80s and 40s. Are they like clustered in specific locations?
Also, is it usually that you have to get a room at a nearby hotel or some of them have their own bunks and stuff like that.

Hope i didnt double post.

mazix
22-08-2006, 01:38 PM
1st time writting here.. just wanna test out this msg can get thur. thks :D

winday
23-08-2006, 06:22 AM
can those girls speak english one?

da dick
03-09-2006, 02:46 PM
if thai, usually no. best you ask the OKT.

cyrusv
03-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Hey brothers, what time go GL is best time?

cls6
17-09-2006, 08:37 PM
can i know where & how to get a whore to have sex with when i get to geylang?

cloudint
27-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Just wanna say hi coz me a newbie here and hope to get lots of advice bout this forum..

phantomtiger2
28-09-2006, 05:21 AM
Hey brothers, what time go GL is best time?

If going for Thai houses (brothels), anytime after 2pm as most will be open.
For SW, best to go after sundown when most will be out on patrol.

phantomtiger2
28-09-2006, 05:28 AM
can i know where & how to get a whore to have sex with when i get to geylang?

Loaded question, GL is a red light district. Almost any gal here other than the store clerk, hotel desk clerk, restaurant waitress etc. are available for sex.
If see a girl standing around at night holding her little bag with nothing to do and come back 2 min later and still standing there--then she is good to go.
Also read up on the GL thread--most even Lors have thai brothels with girls for sale also.

ang076
08-10-2006, 08:41 AM
CAT 40 session last for 25 mins...

Got time to massage after sex??? No.. then massage skills for what?

nyquist
08-10-2006, 08:49 AM
CAT 40 session last for 25 mins...

Got time to massage after sex??? No.. then massage skills for what?

10 min - take off shoe/clothings, smoke, wash dick
10 min - catbath, BJ/Aj maybe and FJ
05 min - wash up, dress up and fuck off
Total = 25mins

booyah2969
13-10-2006, 10:18 AM
hi newb here. juz wanna ask abt the usual dmg for the PRC FL in GL?

booyah2969
13-10-2006, 11:24 AM
hi can some old bird recommend a hse for first timer? thank you

zackmania
31-10-2006, 06:15 PM
hi, i'm from kl.

i will be coming to singapore and will be staying in the hotel around Havelock Rd (probably Novotel), next month

My q, how far is from Novotel to Geylang area that you all mention around this forum ? Is it within walking distance or I need to take public transport ?

tq

darkforce
04-11-2006, 12:41 AM
hi can some old bird recommend a hse for first timer? thank you

try the house of the devil :D l6h66

i will be coming to singapore and will be staying in the hotel around Havelock Rd (probably Novotel), next month

My q, how far is from Novotel to Geylang area that you all mention around this forum ? Is it within walking distance or I need to take public transport ?

hail a cab , it's about 30mins drive to geylang ( if traffic is smooth ) , it's not within walking distance from your hotel
operating hours for geylang legal houses : from 2pm to 4am ( certain houses )

ViagraBonker
04-11-2006, 03:43 PM
try the house of the devil :D l6h66

hail a cab , it's about 30mins drive to geylang ( if traffic is smooth ) , it's not within walking distance from your hotel
operating hours for geylang legal houses : from 2pm to 4am ( certain houses )
4 am ? This is good. I went into the brothel the other day at 10pm and I can hardly get any girl.

Must give this L6H66 a try.

Thks bro for the info

coolberg
06-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Bro, just a few questions.. I haf never exprienced a 150cat.. been bonking all the tom yum 40cat. Is susan and leena the only malay girls for the 150 cat? Is there a review for susan? Read a few for leena.. seems to be quite ok..

I was wondering if they do entertain fetish? coz i haf a weak spot for women in thigh high stockings.. only a particular escort cum massage operator called "silk stockings" are offering this service.. any of you bros tried this before?

Wat I would like to noe is which is the best house to go to.. if i'm a 1st timer for the 150cat and want to try a malay girl? hopefully any of you brothers could give me some guidance in this matter.. thankz :>

cheongster_11
08-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Fellow Bros

Drove around GL last night and saw quite a few SYTs outside Frangrance Hotel Crystal there. OKT said $40 for 35mins. said the girls are here on 2weeks social passes. The one i like was only here 4days ago... :D

Think $40 inclusive of room and CD. But do they belong to the Cat40? Like no fish tanks lehz.. but saw them leading customers to a small hse.. paid $5 rental and think bang inside.

Question is are they safe? as if wear CD not 100% but do they go for checkup? OKT said got give them medicine and injections.. dunno what he talking?

Any bros care to enlighten? 10q in advance :)

Shanghai_guy27
16-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi All, am a long time Samster but this is the first time I'm posting in a Singapore section.

I find that I'll have some time next Sunday afternoon and would like to try a really nice Singapore HC. Money not an issue but I want somewhere with great service.

Would very much appreciate any tips, with address, cost, etc.

Thanks!

hongseow
05-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey think all he newbies shuold just exchange contacts and go down for a "field trip" do you guys think. MSN me "hongseow"

Year end Bonknanza! Yahooo!

2ngaw
26-12-2006, 05:25 PM
oops, i think i just violated. ive created a thread to ask a question.

im really sorry, i know the moderator will probably hate that one. so ill just ask it here.

can u bring ur camera inside this places and take pics of these girls before or after the FJ.

thanks

ViceisNice
16-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi fellow samsters. I went to geylang yesterday to check out the scene. Was at l9 there and started to walk down. Those WL(prc) standing on street, quite hot ones. Which cat. they belong to? And do i have to book hotel room to bonk them? Another ques. Was also at this westerhout rd, a lot pimps one, they have thai girls at 45 bucks. They good? Thanks to all bros in advance.

ViceisNice
16-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi fellow samsters. I went to geylang yesterday to check out the scene. Was at l9 there and started to walk down. Those WL(prc) standing on street, quite hot ones. Which cat. they belong to? And do i have to book hotel room to bonk them? Another ques. Was also at this westerhout rd, a lot pimps one, they have thai girls at 45 bucks. They good? Thanks to all bros in advance.

hoho99
31-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi guys

Sorry ubt i don't know where to post this question. Went down to geylang lor 10 at night and saw a few okts standing outside a hotel. They quote $60 for st and $200 for overnight. Any bro here can comment if its really worth the money as legal house are cheaper. thanks

plusnplus
02-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi all,
I'm really newbie, want ask some question.
in article "GL $150 LIST – March 2007"
have mention "L14 H25" (example) is tha mean, lorong 14 no 25?
say i really newbie in this "world" and i want try for the 1st time, beside pick the girl from the street, can i just book room at one of the hotel there, then ask if they have a girl ?

cheers :)

sammyboyfor
03-03-2007, 01:49 AM
Hi all,
I'm really newbie, want ask some question.
in article "GL $150 LIST – March 2007"
have mention "L14 H25" (example) is tha mean, lorong 14 no 25?

ALL the answers are in the FAQ (http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html)!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Read it first before your ask questions.

ang076
04-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Ask who? Hotel staffs?

Suppose that when you ask them like that, they will feel offended because you are insulting the intergity of the hotel, are hotels in GL no differents from brothels?

I think you might have watched so many HK drama serials, for example, in a scene where guy book a room alone, and old uncle at hotel counter ask him ' you want woman? I can get you one.'

In Singapore , it is not possible..

You have to find a FL on the street and bring them to small hotel to bonk..

can i just book room at one of the hotel there, then ask if they have a girl ?

HSGUY
08-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi all Big Bros,

May I know what number and who to contact at L24 M13 if I wish to do booking??

Tq so much.

HSG

NewM00n
26-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Many thanks for the info. :D

manutd88
26-03-2007, 07:06 PM
some help would be appreciated alot
Where would i be able to find europeans?
Secondly, where can i get the best girls to have rough sex with?.. like booking someone for the whole night

chlee05
06-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey so it is a myth that first time customer get a free ang bao?

infinitezeroes
29-04-2007, 03:00 AM
wat do you think? how they noe ure first timer??

cindy74
01-05-2007, 02:22 PM
me nowadays $$ not enough. Any bro got any good lobang in shares investment (small capital), part-time night shift jobs or weekends jobs to recommend?

Thought of being a night Taxi driver, wonder how much can I make per night?

shrike86
17-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi

i'm kinda new to singapore....i was wondering if at any of the red light districts you all mentioned here...is there any freelance hookers?? i like to handle transactions one to one....

thanks

brother-in-arms
25-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Can any kind bro let me know, how much house number 6 at Westerhout Road gals cost ??? $80 or $150

Thank Q

glstunner
25-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Can any kind bro let me know, how much house number 6 at Westerhout Road gals cost ??? $80 or $150

Thank Q

Both prices avail....msia gals ;)

pfingo
26-05-2007, 03:34 PM
shld we give tipz to girls if we like the service? or will i be seen 4 doing something silly?

soulsoul
11-06-2007, 12:20 AM
hi. newbie here. I'm chinese but can't speak chinese (no mandarin / no dialects).
Are all the okt can speak good english there? if no, which particular hse can?

ThaiG
11-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Read your PM at the top right corner of the page

hi. newbie here. I'm chinese but can't speak chinese (no mandarin / no dialects).
Are all the okt can speak good english there? if no, which particular hse can?

tini
23-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Hi

Am new to singapore, was wondering where can I find russian/spanish/ukrainian WL in geylang? What's the dmg?
Thanks

CheongVic
02-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Recently, GL like UN like dat.
Viet, Indo, PRC, Thais....

Somewhere between L10 & L12 near the coffee shop back alleys and dunnoe wat Hotel, I saw some gals who look like eastern europeans.

Further down near L14 dot Africian galz.

Take ur chance... Check it out & sent FRs.

Cheers

dethar
05-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi all bros!
HELP:o
Is there any house in GL got PRC stock?
What damage level?

soccerguy838
05-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Hello. This is my second time in Singapore. Im a white American looking for some fun. Problem is, most of the girls in GL dont seem to speak english and the girls in the CAT150 dont seem to play with non-asians. Can anyone give me some advice on where to go to have some fun? (Trying to avoid Orchard Towers as I hear its all Lady Boys).

zyxel01
05-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi all bros!
HELP:o
Is there any house in GL got PRC stock?
What damage level?

Hi bro,

Currently, all legal houses are for Thai (cat 40), Malaysians and Singaporeans (cat80 and cat150).

Please go to the respective threads to find out more.

You can get PRC gals (illegal) along Lor 8,14,16,18, etc. Their damages range from 60 to 100.

Cheers!
zyxel

Tirak_Less
07-07-2007, 03:44 AM
Sorry, bros! but i got few qtns to ask here abt the Point system for dis forum, i tried to search through this thread and FAQ, but i just can't find the answer. the only answer i got was sum1 asked y his/her points were deducted, n Boss (Sam) asked the user to click on User CP to find out the reason.

anyway, here're my doubts :

1. how to give/add points to a particular user? will the user knows tt i hv given him/her sum points?

2. can we specify how much points i want to add/give to the user?

3. how to deduct/zap an user's point? will the user knows tt i hv deducted his/her points?

4. can we specify how much points i want to deduct/zap the user?

i clicked on User CP, n found one record shown someone gave me 6 points :

06-07-2007 10:32 PM +6 nice effort-Cummon

is Cummon the user nick?

i tried this option called Add To Reputation earlier, and Approved one user in this thread with a msg : thx 4 d info in dis FAQ thread So.... is dis the way how we add points to others?

thx in advanced.

fordgt
08-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi Bros,

Am a newbie....Any number to contact to book WH1606...

Cheers...

azzup
18-07-2007, 11:24 PM
hi to all sifUs here...

need a help here..where can find LEGAL indon and indian/sri lankan gals ?? which lorong and hse # ??

what will be the damage ??

thanks fr ur help..

azzup
18-07-2007, 11:42 PM
hi to all sifUs here...

need a help here..where can i find LEGAL indon & indian/sri lankan gals at geylang ?? which lorong ??

thanks fr ur help..

Tirak_Less
20-07-2007, 06:34 AM
hi to all sifUs here...

need a help here..where can i find LEGAL indon & indian/sri lankan gals at geylang ?? which lorong ??

thanks fr ur help..
Bro,
So far there's no Legal Indon/Indian/SriLankan girls in Geylang, but you may find some Illegal Indon/Indian/SriLankan FLs in Geylang. Please refer to this section for more details :

Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs Included] (http://forum.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

blowme999
21-07-2007, 12:46 PM
What is the SOP for hiring one of the China gals hanging around the GL lorongs? (nothing in the forum explains this). Are they attached to any houses?

ang076
21-07-2007, 05:15 PM
No, they are freelancers standing by the road..

Just gawk at your target, she make eye at you, which meant to signal that she is ready to take you. You go to her, and ask for the price, negotiate with her , if she said yes, take her to hotel and bonk her, pay her and go off.

Secondly, if she approach you, asking for zuo ai, you look at her , if she is not to your liking, said no.. If she is your desired gal, negotiate with her and bring her to hotel if she accept your price.

zyxel01
27-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Sorry, bros! but i got few qtns to ask here abt the Point system for dis forum, i tried to search through this thread and FAQ, but i just can't find the answer. the only answer i got was sum1 asked y his/her points were deducted, n Boss (Sam) asked the user to click on User CP to find out the reason.

anyway, here're my doubts :

1. how to give/add points to a particular user? will the user knows tt i hv given him/her sum points?

2. can we specify how much points i want to add/give to the user?

3. how to deduct/zap an user's point? will the user knows tt i hv deducted his/her points?

4. can we specify how much points i want to deduct/zap the user?

i clicked on User CP, n found one record shown someone gave me 6 points :

06-07-2007 10:32 PM +6 nice effort-Cummon

is Cummon the user nick?

i tried this option called Add To Reputation earlier, and Approved one user in this thread with a msg : thx 4 d info in dis FAQ thread So.... is dis the way how we add points to others?

thx in advanced.

Hi bro,

In your last part, Cummon us the nick that added your points. But the nick is not auto added. You need to put a comment, and your comment must put your nick to the person to see. Likewise for zapping. You can also leave the comment blank. The system will not leave your nick. It is yourself to put in the comment.

The points to up is the power that you have. If your power is 1 the point added will be 1. You cannot choose how many to add. For zapping, you can only zap half of your power. If your power is 2, you can zap 1 point. If yours is 1 power, then you cannot zap any point.

You can only add or zap a post that is not more than 2 days old.

Cheers!
zyxel

Joris
10-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Hi all, new here :)
Testing here ...
Nice to meet all bros ...:D

minichamps1664
16-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi all

Newbie here. I am Chinese but grew up overseas so main language is English. Planning my virgin trip to Singapore soon. I need help on how to say phrases to negotiate. Quite embarrassing since my parents or family members wouldn't have taught me these words. Can someone tell me how to say these in pinyin mandarin?

I want SYT, GFE
I want BJ, use cap or no cap
I want anal
Extend session
How to say cum!? 1/2 shot
How to say condom
I am inexperienced
really paiseh haha :o but I think that covers most eventualities

Was planning to stay at a budget Fragrance hotel for a few days. Would I be ok to bring FL girl back to my room or better to book 1hr at another place?

Generally speaking what is the english ability of the PRC girls and OKTs? Will I have problems making small talk and negotiate?

Thanks in advance

junyi
27-08-2007, 08:13 AM
nice info i was about to ask bout all these...

WildatHeart
02-09-2007, 03:21 PM
A question which i dont know to post where..
search this forum but cannot find answer le..

is there a legal house for Viet..? which one if there is..? and damage..?
if there isnt.. is there any along GL..? which lane..?

Tirak_Less
02-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Hi bro,

In your last part, Cummon us the nick that added your points. But the nick is not auto added. You need to put a comment, and your comment must put your nick to the person to see. Likewise for zapping. You can also leave the comment blank. The system will not leave your nick. It is yourself to put in the comment.

The points to up is the power that you have. If your power is 1 the point added will be 1. You cannot choose how many to add. For zapping, you can only zap half of your power. If your power is 2, you can zap 1 point. If yours is 1 power, then you cannot zap any point.

You can only add or zap a post that is not more than 2 days old.

Cheers!
zyxel
Ooppss! Sorry bro, I think I missed your reply. Anyway, thanks a lot for answering my questions, really appreciate your help. :)

...is there a legal house for Viet..? ...
Bro,
So far there is NO legal Viet WLs in Geylang, only Malaysian/Thai WLs can be found in all the legal houses (local WLs could be found also I guess).

Someone has just opened a new thread today, it's about Viet FLs in the Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs Included] (http://forum.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19) section, check this out :

$30 viet gals?? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=74842)

Alternatively, you may able to find Viet FLs (illegal, of course) from those pubs/KTVs in Joo Chiat / Geylang / Orchard Tower.....etc.

Hope this help. ;)

CrazyThaiLover
05-09-2007, 12:56 PM
For diap (zap), it shd b

power 1, 2 = -1
power 3, 4 = -2
power 5 = -3
power 6 = -4
power 7 = -?
power 8 = -?

CTL
..For zapping, you can only zap half of your power. If your power is 2, you can zap 1 point. If yours is 1 power, then you cannot zap any point...

zyxel01
05-09-2007, 05:15 PM
For diap (zap), it shd b

power 1, 2 = -1
power 3, 4 = -2
power 5 = -3
power 6 = -4
power 7 = -?
power 8 = -?

CTL

Oh I see. I hardly zap anyone, so not sure of that. Thought I read somewhere that it is half the power.

Thanks for the info as well.

Cheers!
zyxel

BulleYe
05-09-2007, 05:22 PM
For diap (zap), it shd b

power 1, 2 = -1
power 3, 4 = -2
power 5 = -3
power 6 = -4
power 7 = -?
power 8 = -?

CTL

phee CTL, u r veri informative leh.!
todat so eng eh?

Oh I see. I hardly zap anyone, so not sure of that. Thought I read somewhere that it is half the power.

Thanks for the info as well.

Cheers!
zyxel

same for me, so far didn't zap anyone.

Tirak_Less
06-09-2007, 09:53 PM
For diap (zap), it shd b

power 1, 2 = -1
power 3, 4 = -2
power 5 = -3
power 6 = -4
power 7 = -?
power 8 = -?

CTL
Bro,

Thanks for the info, korp khun ma krup. ;)

Chok dee krup.

CrazyThaiLover
08-09-2007, 07:54 AM
Bro zyxel,

No prob, me juz sharing, stil got mani things 2 learn in SBF. :)
Oh I see. ...Thanks for the info as well.

Cheers!
zyxel
Phee BY,

No lah, where got!??!! Me juz sharing mah!

U huh! U got diap samster(s) anot I dunno lah, but me know u always kena tio diap! :p 555...

p.s. if u wanna TCSS, let's go TCSS other place, here is sticky 4 Blur newbie, k?
phee CTL, u r veri informative leh! ...same for me, so far didn't zap anyone.

U r welcum, Hamsum TS, 555...

How is ur Cewek (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=72352)? Let me go2 check it out....
Bro,

Thanks for the info, korp khun ma krup.

Chok dee krup.

CTL

Tirak_Less
08-09-2007, 12:21 PM
U r welcum, Hamsum TS, 555...

How is ur Cewek (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=72352)? Let me go2 check it out....

CTL
Bro CTL,
Hee hee.... I still receiving PMs for her contacts, and she will be back soon (latest by 12-Sept).

Anyway.... thanks again bro zyxel01, for this Help/Q&A thread. :)

sohorino
22-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Need help from all the old birds from the gl scene. I recently been tempted to try the cat150 in GL therefore being new to the scene, i would like to know whether i pay first or pay later. If pay later is pay to WL or OKT. many thanks

sExTiSfAcTiOn
23-09-2007, 02:04 AM
Need help from all the old birds from the gl scene. I recently been tempted to try the cat150 in GL therefore being new to the scene, i would like to know whether i pay first or pay later. If pay later is pay to WL or OKT. many thanks

The normal practice is pay after sex. Remember to pay to the OKT, not to the WL. If you pay to the WL, she might think that you are tipping her and at the end of the day, you still need to pay the OKT another $150. In the end it's a cat300 bonk instead of the usual cat150. Hope this helps. :)

piratebooty
30-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Hi guys,

i will be stopping over in singapore on a transit flight (6 hours), and would like to know what options i have for booty that is close to the airport? any recommendation? i really dont know my way around singapore. i've read about a few of the famous spots in GL but im worried i might get lost :p
also what time generally do most of these places close? any 24hr spots?

thanks in advance

urban777
02-10-2007, 08:59 PM
hey all bros out there... newbie here. i would like to know whr i can find china girls in GL. would like to try them out. i mean e legal ones and not the FL type. hope any of u can help me with this. thanks!

longlyman1314
13-10-2007, 11:57 PM
not too fresh here , but still have a question to ask :
Do any bro tell me the service from gal at gate in main geylong road .
not refer to FL in loyangXX and .
what I mean the gal sitting on downstairs and go upstairs if negotiate OK at side of main geylong road . And I saw lots of SYT but cannot encourge myself to have a talk with them , sigh .
Thanks a lot for your help !!

longlyman1314
14-10-2007, 12:05 AM
not too fresh here , but still have a question to ask :
Do any bro tell me the service from gal at gate in main geylong road .
not refer to FL in loyangXX and .
what I mean the gal sitting on downstairs and go upstairs if negotiate OK at side of main geylong road . And I saw lots of SYT but cannot encourge myself to have a talk with them , sigh .
Thanks a lot for your help !!

ThaiG
15-10-2007, 12:39 PM
see your private message at top right hand corner of this page

Hi guys,

i will be stopping over in singapore on a transit flight (6 hours), and would like to know what options i have for booty that is close to the airport? any recommendation? i really dont know my way around singapore. i've read about a few of the famous spots in GL but im worried i might get lost :p
also what time generally do most of these places close? any 24hr spots?

thanks in advance

piratebooty
17-10-2007, 06:14 AM
cheers bro ThaiG, will up with u then if possible

ilikehottie
03-11-2007, 04:24 PM
i am new here, wanna know how much to pay for chicks from china? pay 1st or later? the pay include the room or not? basically wanna know how they charge for what service i get.

THX! PLZ ENLIGHTEN!!!

p2923m
10-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi All,

Sorry i am new here. :p
I though all is standard price for SGD40 for the one in the house?
0.o how come got 80, and 150 come out.

Where can get it.:p

Thanks

p2923m
10-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi All,

I am new here.:p

I thought all the gal in the house is the standard price for 40??

How come have 80 and 150 :eek: 0.o ~~

Where can get all this gal?

Thanks.

mysango
12-11-2007, 05:32 PM
thank you very much bro, it really works

Bed4Life
14-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the guide

Toni_S
28-11-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm still a bit confused about the location of the cat 150 houses. The cat 40 houses have tried them since my army days so I know abt them. but the cat 150 houses are something new to me. where are they ?

sleaguepunter
30-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm still a bit confused about the location of the cat 150 houses. The cat 40 houses have tried them since my army days so I know abt them. but the cat 150 houses are something new to me. where are they ?

Unlike those cat40 house where it "open" concept, these cat150 houses have black tinted or flora pattern glass doors. The WLs are mostly Msian chinese and some malays. The dead give away this that u can see WLs walking out of these houses into cars to bring them to their client.

If u worried about walking into a private home instead, go see FRs posted by many bros here. Most FRs have the Lorong/House a particular WLs is base in.

Hope these help.:)

RollingGoodX
01-12-2007, 06:20 AM
Unlike those cat40 house where it "open" concept, these cat150 houses have black tinted or flora pattern glass doors. The WLs are mostly Msian chinese and some malays. The dead give away this that u can see WLs walking out of these houses into cars to bring them to their client.

If u worried about walking into a private home instead, go see FRs posted by many bros here. Most FRs have the Lorong/House a particular WLs is base in.

Hope these help.:)

So there's no fish tank concept? How den do we chose the gals? Photo?
Wanted to walk in a few lor 16, 3 to 4 storey kind of house if im not wrong but felt abit intimidated. What about those along Westerhout? Think there are a few toward lor 14 that are close doors. Are they also cat150? Do these close door cat150 okt practise high pressure sale tactics or we are free to reject and walk out? I assume cat150 is the highest price cat for legal houses?

hardfella
01-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi

I did search around to see if this has been discussed because it obviously should have... This afternoon I went to L6/H66 and was told that the price was $80, when I said I thought it should be $40 the OKT told me that for foreigners it is $80 all over Geylang for Thai style. We I walked out he didn't try to haggle he just let me go. I walked into a more houses on L8 and got the same response. A couple of times they offered more time: $80 for 40 minutes. I'm sure there must be a Caucasian amongst the lot of you. What is your experience?
:confused:

Dr Pym
02-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Sorry just a newbie question, how do I book those cat80 wls ? Here everyone is speaking about the cat 150 and the cat 40 but seldom about the cat 80 gals. So how can I book them ? Hope the more experienced bros her can help.

rocksoff
02-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Caucasian here. $80/40mins for me too .. Tried houses in L18, L6, WH. Haven't tried chatting to the friendly ladies outside .. by the way can you ask for their HP no.s?

(First post -- wanted to say this forum is a find :-] Will post FRs when I have something to contribute .. )

sleaguepunter
06-12-2007, 01:04 PM
So there's no fish tank concept? How den do we chose the gals? Photo?
Wanted to walk in a few lor 16, 3 to 4 storey kind of house if im not wrong but felt abit intimidated. What about those along Westerhout? Think there are a few toward lor 14 that are close doors. Are they also cat150? Do these close door cat150 okt practise high pressure sale tactics or we are free to reject and walk out? I assume cat150 is the highest price cat for legal houses?

all u had to do is go to forum on geylang, there a list of house which cater to the cat80 and cat150. There no way to view the WLs other than go in the house and see the in-house WLs first. If those in-house WLs dont suit u, u can ask the OKT for takeout from others houses. All u had to do is give OKT the name of the WLs u want and he will call the house which the WL is based for availability.

If u had no idea of who u want, u can ask the OKT for recomemdation. He will ask u what "pattern" of WL u prefer and try to find one from his memory bank that match your requirement. Of course the WL he choose may not suit u too, u can reject as it not die die must take. But dont test the OKT patience for example by rejecting 5WLs straight.

It better to read up at the geylang forum on other bros FRs to find a WL u prefer. Dont just choose one name as there a chance the WL u want is not available at the moment. Go with a shortlist of 2-4 names so that u wont be disappointed.

sleaguepunter
06-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Hi

I did search around to see if this has been discussed because it obviously should have... This afternoon I went to L6/H66 and was told that the price was $80, when I said I thought it should be $40 the OKT told me that for foreigners it is $80 all over Geylang for Thai style. We I walked out he didn't try to haggle he just let me go. I walked into a more houses on L8 and got the same response. A couple of times they offered more time: $80 for 40 minutes. I'm sure there must be a Caucasian amongst the lot of you. What is your experience?
:confused:

haha... that one of the disadvantage of being an "Angmo" in Spore. Had to be a "Robert" and paid extra when in Gayland. For those cat150 WLs, u will had to pay $200 instead. :rolleyes:

Gandalf
08-12-2007, 07:01 PM
To For Sammyboy..

How come I joined in Nov 2003 yet my rep pts so low / 3. Did I get zapped a lot?
I did not notice this until recently....Thanks.

WOOHOO
09-12-2007, 04:51 PM
To For Sammyboy..

How come I joined in Nov 2003 yet my rep pts so low / 3. Did I get zapped a lot?
I did not notice this until recently....Thanks.

THE ANSWER IS YOU GOT ZAPPED A COUPLE OF TIMES AND UR RPUTATION POINTS NOT GOING UP. IF YOU HAD JOINED SINCED THAN....WHAT HAPPENED TO UR FRS?? OR ARE YOU JUST A COLLECTOR? SHARE MA BRO I THINK YOU ALSO HAVE VAST AMOUNT OF CHIONGING EXPERIENCES RIGHT?
SHARE LA AND SLOWLY BUILD BACK YOUR POINTS....

WOOHOO

ang076
09-12-2007, 06:15 PM
No lah, bro Woohoo..

The reason why he got zapped is because of his FRs involving CAT 150 gals.
His criticism of AC was too much for her supporters who then zapped his points.

WOOHOO
09-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Now I Get It

killerinstinct
10-12-2007, 01:25 AM
hardfella, try going with a local next time.

btw bros, can i post FRs also if i engage PRC chicks? or die die must chiong go hse and chiong fibua?

killerinstinct
13-12-2007, 11:48 AM
sorry wrong post. pls forgive me fellow chiongsters =)

steventhai
14-12-2007, 02:05 AM
Yeah, especially when the subject has the "newbie" and "help" in it.

Cheers!
zyxel

Hi guys, I know there are thai and china girls working in hotel. where can i view them, any 1 give me contact? I know strand hotel and park view. But where can i view the girls, how to contact them, pls share with me.
Thks

sydney
14-12-2007, 04:40 AM
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to say that this is a great forum and I have learnt alot about the commercial sex scene in Singapore after reading for slightly over 2 hours. I've got some questions i'd like to ask, and i hope someone can help to answer them. If the answers can be found in some other threads, please do not flame me because I have tried, but really could not find them.

I'm from Australia, and i'm on a work trip here. I took a walk along Geylang last night after having supper with a female friend, but i didn't get any sex because i was really tired.

I'm thinking of going again tomorrow night for some action. From what i gathered, you will need to register at a hotel using your IC. I assume IC stands for identification card, which i do not have. Will an Australian Driver's License work? Also, i feel very uneasy giving my particulars to such places. Is it possible to avoid it?

Also, I gathered that they charge you higher if you're not local. I'm not local but I'm chinese, how can I make them think I'm local for a cheaper rate?

I'm 20 years old, and 18 is the legal age in Australia. However, I'm aware that the legal age in Singapore and Malaysia is 21, for X-rated movies, and entering casinos. How about whoring? Is it also 21? I wouldn't want to get busted and get into trouble for underaged activities in a foreign country.

Sorry for the long thread. I thank you all in advance. Whatever happens tomorrow i promise i'll post a FR to share with all readers.

jackjack__1
14-12-2007, 03:01 PM
hi, im really new here but quite interested to visit gl.. i have a few qns hope some of u old birds here can help me.

want to get some $40 tom yam but really donno exactly where is good..
when u guys say like lor 14 have, does it mean whole stretch any house u go into is $40 tom yam? can recommend me some pls

secondly, how to dfferentiate 40 dolla house from 80/150 dolla ones w/o having to go in?

lastly, who wants to go with me eat $40 dollar tom yam pls pm me cos i newbie need some lao jiao guide..

cheers!:)

killerinstinct
14-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to say that this is a great forum and I have learnt alot about the commercial sex scene in Singapore after reading for slightly over 2 hours. I've got some questions i'd like to ask, and i hope someone can help to answer them. If the answers can be found in some other threads, please do not flame me because I have tried, but really could not find them.

I'm from Australia, and i'm on a work trip here. I took a walk along Geylang last night after having supper with a female friend, but i didn't get any sex because i was really tired.

I'm thinking of going again tomorrow night for some action. From what i gathered, you will need to register at a hotel using your IC. I assume IC stands for identification card, which i do not have. Will an Australian Driver's License work? Also, i feel very uneasy giving my particulars to such places. Is it possible to avoid it?

Also, I gathered that they charge you higher if you're not local. I'm not local but I'm chinese, how can I make them think I'm local for a cheaper rate?

I'm 20 years old, and 18 is the legal age in Australia. However, I'm aware that the legal age in Singapore and Malaysia is 21, for X-rated movies, and entering casinos. How about whoring? Is it also 21? I wouldn't want to get busted and get into trouble for underaged activities in a foreign country.

Sorry for the long thread. I thank you all in advance. Whatever happens tomorrow i promise i'll post a FR to share with all readers.

1) got legal age meh? my fren went when he was 14 yo.
2) drop your accent, if possible spk singlish.
3) bring a local along
4) as long as you dun engage those from the sidewalk, nobody will bust you. all those frm hse are legal.
5) mus register? i dunno cos so far i only engage those sidewalk one & i'm a newbie as well.
6) look forward to your FR.
7) enjoy your stay in s'pore.cheers.

killerinstinct
14-12-2007, 11:26 PM
hi, im really new here but quite interested to visit gl.. i have a few qns hope some of u old birds here can help me.

want to get some $40 tom yam but really donno exactly where is good..
when u guys say like lor 14 have, does it mean whole stretch any house u go into is $40 tom yam? can recommend me some pls

secondly, how to dfferentiate 40 dolla house from 80/150 dolla ones w/o having to go in?

lastly, who wants to go with me eat $40 dollar tom yam pls pm me cos i newbie need some lao jiao guide..

cheers!:)

aiya... jus take a peep frm the door. if got fish tank then $40 lor. but frm wat i know lor 6 to 18 confirm dun have $40. pls correct me if i'm wrong. and cat 80/150 open til midnite only.

killerinstinct
15-12-2007, 04:09 AM
aiya... jus take a peep frm the door. if got fish tank then $40 lor. but frm wat i know lor 6 to 18 confirm dun have $40. pls correct me if i'm wrong. and cat 80/150 open til midnite only.

sorry wat i mean is lor 6 to 18 ALL $40. again pls correct me if i'm wrong. thanks =)

GL Guy
15-12-2007, 06:33 PM

Lor 6 and Lor 8 have fishtank cat40 gals. They are near the end and start of the street respectively.

sleaguepunter
17-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm thinking of going again tomorrow night for some action. From what i gathered, you will need to register at a hotel using your IC. I assume IC stands for identification card, which i do not have. Will an Australian Driver's License work? Also, i feel very uneasy giving my particulars to such places. Is it possible to avoid it?aussie dude huh... ID for u mean your passport. If u engaging a localgal, ask her register lor. if u taking PRC streetwalker, can use the PRC passport lor. u just pay but use your partner ID.

Also, I gathered that they charge you higher if you're not local. I'm not local but I'm chinese, how can I make them think I'm local for a cheaper rate? i gather u mean the gals, PRC may not willing to go with u because of communication problem. If u r going to legal houses, just dont open your mouth that u r from australia. There are many sporean chinese also cant speak manderin. But try to speak without the aussie accent.

I'm 20 years old, and 18 is the legal age in Australia. However, I'm aware that the legal age in Singapore and Malaysia is 21, for X-rated movies, and entering casinos. How about whoring? Is it also 21? I wouldn't want to get busted and get into trouble for underaged activities in a foreign country.actually nobody give a shit adout your age, u dont say, noboay will ask. If u really worry, then take gal from legal houses as police only chase after those illegeal streetwalkers

Hope u understand. feel free to ask if u had any more enquires.;)

edwinz86
13-01-2008, 01:01 AM
thx for all the info bros, im also new here. but got enlightened abit :)

Cheers!

doggyboy
13-01-2008, 04:07 AM
can get 40 as an ang mo during quiet times.

no worries tho. take the 45 mins for 80 and the girl will treat you super good. she wins and you win. tip her too and rtf ... no worries ... she will treat you like a king. The thai girls in geylang are crazy about ang mo just now. enjoy :-)

hollyboy123
13-01-2008, 08:50 PM
hi

where to find big butt gals?

plese help me

rookster
17-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Deleted for flame prevention *Answer found*

rookster
22-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Question here, heard that many of you like to la ji (french kiss) and paintjob with the WLs, but I don't want those. I just want to have BJ and FJ.

Is it ok to refuse that? Will they be unhappy if I don't want to kiss of lick their CBs?

sese000
10-02-2008, 09:48 AM
To all above-mentioned bros,

Here is the link to the streetdirectory where you can zoom into a map and tells you roughly the house that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for the commonly mentioned Tommy's place (SAF HQ), which is L16 H12, just click on the MAP icon on the right of "12 Lorong 16 Geylang", and a map will be shown. The "red star" in the map is actually pointing at the location of the house.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg:8080/street.jsp?streetname=Geylang+Lorong+16

If you want to search other houses in other lorongs, say L18, enter the "Lorong 18 Geylang" at the STREET field and click the green arrow and the list of houses will appear for L18.

Cheers!
zyxel

the map need update.

zyxel01
19-02-2008, 04:33 PM
the map need update.

Aside from just commenting it, can you do that as well? Thanks.

Cheers!

max_priest
19-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Aside from just commenting it, can you do that as well? Thanks.

Cheers!

Bro, long time no hear liao. Never see you post at the other side of the fence leh. How have you been? Glad to see you still hanging around in SBF ... Did you read my FRs here in GL and HC? :D

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Cheers, Max

zyxel01
21-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Bro, long time no hear liao. Never see you post at the other side of the fence leh. How have you been? Glad to see you still hanging around in SBF ... Did you read my FRs here in GL and HC? :D

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Cheers, Max

Hi Max,

I am trying my best to surf here. Yes, have read most of your great FRs here and in HC. Thought of trying Ann of Bugis HC. I believe I have seen her when I was there in Jan 2008. Is she the one that is tall, nice legs, very short skirt, big round eyes and long straight hair? Pleasant looking as well.

Cheers!

milkman
21-02-2008, 04:48 PM

Cheers!

Gong Xi Fa Cai... hairy legs :D

valerian74
22-02-2008, 04:55 AM
So it’s time to contribute to this forum as I am a regular reader but a poor writer. For my pardon, I’m not based in S’pore but in Europe, travelling 3 or 4 times a year for 2-3 weeks since 3 years now.
I tried some regarding the sex scene in S’pore.
During my first stay I discovered Geylang but as a non asian it’s difficult not be rapped.
I had one experience with a $40 thai ger but it costs me $80 and I was happy as other OKTs asked me $100.
I also had a bonk with Kico (and I wrote a FR).
I was always attracted by the PRC girls on the streets in this area but never tried.
I was asked $100-120 for a girl by their OKT as she did not speak any English. But what about the service ? I accept to pay a higher price (as it’s cheaper than in Europe) but want an excellent service.
During next trips, I discovered Orchard Tower which remembered me Bkk. I had many girls in the different bars and all in all good bonks. Price up for sure but ladies were always trying to do their best.
And during this time I also made some RTF with Kico as I am mesmerized by her BBBJ, a lover of CIM and big boobs.
I was not in S’pore for 4 months now but a new travel is planned for April and reading all the FRs regarding the FLs, I will definitively spent time and money with them.
So let’s go for new adventures.
But I am always interested on these PRC gers. Who can give me advices ?
Regards
Valerian74

max_priest
22-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Hi Max,

I am trying my best to surf here. Yes, have read most of your great FRs here and in HC. Thought of trying Ann of Bugis HC. I believe I have seen her when I was there in Jan 2008. Is she the one that is tall, nice legs, very short skirt, big round eyes and long straight hair? Pleasant looking as well.

Cheers!

Yes, absolutely ... But her hair is not very long wor ... Maybe now grew longer liao ... She is tall and has long legs ... Can be pretty wild if you can clique with her ... Enjoy! :D

zyxel01
22-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai... hairy legs :D

Hi boss, Happy New Year to you too.

Hope you are fine.

Cheers!

Satanna
25-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Senior zyxel01,

I'm new to the Geylang scene. Have tried the cat 40 girls a few times but yet to venture into cat 150. A little not sure what I should do once I step into the house, do I just ask the okt to recommend a girl. And if she comes and I'm not exactly satisfied can I reject and ask him to recommend another ?

Sorry, know this is a really newbie question but not sure where and who to ask and you seem very friendly.

zyxel01
29-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Senior zyxel01,

I'm new to the Geylang scene. Have tried the cat 40 girls a few times but yet to venture into cat 150. A little not sure what I should do once I step into the house, do I just ask the okt to recommend a girl. And if she comes and I'm not exactly satisfied can I reject and ask him to recommend another ?

Sorry, know this is a really newbie question but not sure where and who to ask and you seem very friendly.

If you have a name in mind, just tell the okt and he will call her for you. For mos okt, when you gave a name, you should not reject when she arrive.

For most okt, you can reject from his/her recommendations, but not too many times. It is best to decribe what you expect first ad let him recommend, if you have no name in mind.

Some okt will not be happy when you reject even if he recommended.

Look for Willy the okt. He is very patient and dun mind if you reject his recommendations. Sorry forgot his house. Is in Lorong 28. Maybe some other bros can help to provide his exact house number.

Cheers!

smitjer
03-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Bro, thanks alot for the detailed description of all the abbreviations that is used in this forum. It realli helps alot in understanding some of the senior skilled bros' who write FRs with amazing techniques and what nots...

Cheers as i await my first bonk~ :)

allerial
12-04-2008, 04:04 AM
Hi all, new here in singapore can give a tip on where to find nice gals. im from brunei a chinese. and i have a tight budget can go above 40$. pls thanks my first time though.

be-a-playerz
02-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi bros...

Thanks for creating this thread helping newbie ( like me) understand the different terms used in different threads contributed...

Am sure it would be really useful to any newbie and myself and further enhance our experience in SammyBoy.

Cheers to your efforts..:)

chenthk
10-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Guys, i really need some help. Well, let's just say i have zero experience in this field of entertainment. However i would like to seek active participation in it. I personally haven't patronized a brothel before but i would like to, i am hoping someone could advice me on the steps to take ? Should i go with someone experienced (which unfortunately, i know none of) or shound i sound off there ? It's borthering me. please help. thanks. :)

iheng25
10-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey Guys,

I have some requests of the WL...

1) Take pictures (MOST important)
2) Maybe a tit f**k
3) Malay w/Big boobs (a little plump is ok)
4) Around $100 plus minus

(I am Chi)

Can this be arranged with any of the OKT or do I have to approach the street walkers? Would they freak out abt the picture taking?
For Malays/Indonesians which Lor best? Am thinking of going around afternoon weekday

(will share pics, of course!):D

iheng25
10-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey Guys,

Am new here, apologies if repost...
Don't know how to go about it but would like the below requirments:

1) Take photos (MOST important)
2) Malay/Indonesian with Big Boob, ok if plump
3) Budget $40-$100
4) Wil be going weekdays 3-8pm.
5) Not interested in f**king, maybe a tit-f**k?

Questions:

1) Will they allow picture taking?
2) Where to find the malay chicks?
3) Can I just go to the OKT and tell him the requirements?
4) If street walkers which lor?

Help! I will of course share the photos...

ThaiG
15-05-2008, 05:29 AM
chen, look in your pm at top right hand corner . i am a very experienced samster as well s cheongster.

Guys, i really need some help. Well, let's just say i have zero experience in this field of entertainment. However i would like to seek active participation in it. I personally haven't patronized a brothel before but i would like to, i am hoping someone could advice me on the steps to take ? Should i go with someone experienced (which unfortunately, i know none of) or shound i sound off there ? It's borthering me. please help. thanks. :)

dayy
21-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Just registered, thank you help!
My English is not good, please forgive
:mad::mad::mad:

superjumbo
23-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Great info, thanks:)

deviantone
23-06-2008, 09:13 PM
sorry i posted a new thread/question..but because I couldn't find answers in here or elsewhere =/

MrJay
13-07-2008, 01:18 PM
hi to all bros here,
was just wondering if there were any places that are open on sundays?

Cos i heard from a friend that GL is mostly closed on sundays cos OKTs take the girls out and so on and so forth.

So are there any places that offer services on sundays? price isnt a matter.

hodari
14-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi
In mu understanding, almost shop are open, eventhough sunday, PH also.

inyourhead
16-07-2008, 02:49 AM
hi bros...wondering what steps u mus take 2 delete ur SB acc? i wan 2 make new username

skelet0n
29-07-2008, 02:34 AM
I am new to the scene. Can I ask what things you can do or can't do for cat40gals? Like frenching etc, is that allowed? Thanks for any replies.

Satrai
30-07-2008, 04:32 AM
I am Indian (although I am always mistaken for an Indonesian).
Could someone tell me which houses will refuse me?
(In the past no houses in lor 6 refused me, but I don't know about the other lors)

Olympic Hope
09-08-2008, 12:32 PM
I read that all shops are open, so even today (National Day), will they be open ?

wodemama
16-08-2008, 07:45 PM
I understand that payment for the cat 80 and 150 is made to the brothel keeper after the sex but for the cat 40, i have a few question.

1)is payment made before or after the act?
2)Payment to the brothel keeper or girl?

Any kind bros out there to help clarify this ? Thanks. You will not be forgotten :)

me|zuo
16-08-2008, 09:32 PM
for CAT 50 (previously CAT 40)

choose the girl from the tank, make payment to the boss/okt, then you proceed to the girl's room for action

:p:o

wodemama
17-08-2008, 01:50 AM
for CAT 50 (previously CAT 40)

choose the girl from the tank, make payment to the boss/okt, then you proceed to the girl's room for action

:p:o

Thx bro! Appreciate it alot!

nightmove77
22-08-2008, 08:22 PM
hi bros.i'm new to this GL scence.
previously tried a fl and she provide good service that i like.

called me and told me she'll be back and working at geylang L16 h 14.

how can i make a booking for her ?

any bros who might know wats the damage for this house?

any number to call?(saw a list of number of OKT in some other thread)

thanks
:)

Akiraboy
03-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi why I reply some bro & I can't see my own reply?? ;(

Satrai
09-09-2008, 04:49 AM
I got in all CAT50 houses for S$50. Lucky for me they thought I was a local Singaporean (in fact I am Indian:D).

Indians and Malays should keep in mind that in lorong 18 there are two Thai houses (I think number 30) that will refuse you entry. To me and my friends from KL the guy at the entry said that all gals are booked. Well, I am not as stupid as I look. I don't understand what's so special about the gals in these two houses. I think they are just bloody racists.

ahkokk
09-09-2008, 11:25 PM
hi all senior here... i new over here... may i know when the shop open and close? during afternoon 2pm izzit can i meet it?:confused:

hashketh
10-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Greetings to all the LJs and newbies here!

Wan to ask whether can buy the condom at the brothel not? If so, got selection and whether is it cheaper if I buy it elsewhere (e.g. 7-11)

Paiseh, si bei budget here

Cheers,
hash

hellmascot
18-09-2008, 05:00 PM
hi, i'm a newbie. Was wondering if u go cat150 service, if u unload too fast, will the session juz end off or can cont for awhile?

d0minic
21-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi Everyone, my 1st post in this forum has to be here.

Thanks for the Help in the FAQ, it is very useful for me.

Whopper
24-09-2008, 10:41 AM
hi, i'm a newbie. Was wondering if u go cat150 service, if u unload too fast, will the session juz end off or can cont for awhile?

think it depends on the girl, sometimes can get a 2nd shot so long as u can cum again within 45 mins.

HJK85
26-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Paiseh ah...got age limit anot?

bracoli
04-10-2008, 09:33 PM
can i hv bro tommy's contact? :| 1st timer here

bracoli
04-10-2008, 09:46 PM
paiseh.. 1st time here. nv bonk in sg...very eager to try on the-famous-tommy :)

bracoli
04-10-2008, 09:48 PM
sry.. first time here.. really wish to bonk in sg under the-famous-tommy~ any 1 has his hp?

thomas999
05-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Hi bros, I'm new to the legal houses in GL.

I read about 2413 where BMW and Benz are and I tried to find the house.
But I couldn't find it along Lorong 24.

However, I did see 2 No. 13 Houses along Jln Suka and Jln Molek.
So which house is 2413 ? I saw a pretty girl coming out from the house 13 at Jln Molek. She seemed to be ferried to another house by a guy.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8829/24dz6.png (http://imageshack.us) http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/24dz6.png/1/w335.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img512/24dz6.png/1/)

Thanks for reading!

pavillon
11-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi bros, I'm a newbie here. Last week was my virgin trip to GL, was so amazed to see all those chinese FL...they are so beautiful and now I cannot tahan to bonk them asap. Since I'm not familiar with the procedure, I have a couple of questions here:

when I book the hotel with the girl, how should I say abt my booking time to the receptionist: "short time?" :o

then, after I show my IC to the receptionist, should I pay for the hotel at that time (before go to the room) or later on my way out? :confused:

lastly, what is the normal price range for those chinese FL, especially those at Lorong 8-10?

I really hope all experienced bros here could enlighten me with the answers. Thanks in advance.

pavillon
13-10-2008, 12:22 AM
when I book the hotel with the girl, how should I say abt my booking time to the receptionist: "short time?" :o

then, after I show my IC to the receptionist, should I pay for the hotel at that time (before go to the room) or later on my way out? :confused:

I have found the answers for those two at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=88594 sorry to all bros for not properly searched the forum before posted those questions :o

Now I'm still confused abt their normal price (once I overheard them offered a guy 100 dollars per session! dun want to change their market price if they could actually go for a lower price :D any bros can advise me how much is normal to bonk them? and do they speak english? thanks a lot bros...

Audio81
18-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Hi

Can i ask what's the SOP for cat80 and cat150 ?
stupid question but ... is there a big difference ? in what way ?

I just went for cat80 den ... everything duno ...
dun dare to ask ...

hellmascot
28-10-2008, 03:23 AM
Hi, am kinda new. Was wondering wat is ass rimming n ass jamming n how isit normally done? How does it feels like?

gertt234
16-11-2008, 02:26 AM
Hi Bro's,

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread.

Does anyone know if there's any guide to the Geylang lorongs, like what kind of FL's in which lorong and what pricing?

Or is it a up to u to negotiate kind of thing.

cuming
16-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Hi Bro's,

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread.

Does anyone know if there's any guide to the Geylang lorongs, like what kind of FL's in which lorong and what pricing?

Or is it a up to u to negotiate kind of thing.

You may go to the hot's spot at lor 18 or can try Lor 8 also:D

At only 50 Dollar;)

from there you may visiting one by one...

PRC house is at lor 20 if i'm not wrong i haven try out yet...

MiNiMaMIHoM
16-11-2008, 03:21 AM
go to this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/81846-cat-50-houses-info.html

you can find something interesting... all the price at $50...

gertt234
16-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the info Bros.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was referring to the FL's on the streets.

luvjoanne
04-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi, i'm really into bdsm.. caning and bdsm stuff.. anyone know if theres any prostitutes/houses in geylang which will offer such service?

Angry Newbie
07-12-2008, 05:43 PM
think the FL on the street are not legalised.

Only the thais and malaysians are legalisd by govt now.

fakhard
28-12-2008, 04:25 AM
Hi bro,
Just arrived to the city of lion couple a months ago and geting abit horny these days. lol. i'm very new to the scene(GL) and ima planning to get into action some time around next Week. I did my home work and read most of the recommended house, but then the recommended house were just too many. im just abit worried of getting into the wrong house since this will be my first after all. Can some of the brothers here recommend me based on the enquiries below:

ima non-Chinese(or rather broken Chinese) speaking Chinese.:)

Looking for:
PRC
B cup at least (ima boobie lover)
Slim
GFE is very important ( i'm very shy)
Friendly and talkative is possible.
i know Looks can be subjective, so i can't really complain.
Budget : 80, but then don't really mind paying more than that is she's really worth shagging. ooh yeah.:D

Thanks in advance for everything.
Greatly appreciate it.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year! Oh yeah.. and Happy Bongking.

madman1978
28-12-2008, 01:56 PM
thanks for the thread. this helped some.

darcdarc
31-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi bros sorry for asking, i think probably no one has asked before? sorry if i'm wrong but are there are houses having PRC girls? becos all or most i see are PRC FLs. Any that are in the houses? Can i know which houses?

zong
17-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Never dare to visit the houses before becos dont want others to pick blindly for me... Does anyone have any idea when okt outside house ask us go in is to really see first? or they pick for us?
Is all house same proceedure? got glass behide to choose first?
Is it easy to say dont wan then go next house see see?
Do we need to ask okt wat cat the house is? or diff girl diff cat?

Hope someone would help! thanks!:rolleyes:

imation
18-01-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm 14 y/o but damn horny. Can I fuck them gals ?

On a serious note, can I bring a video cam and interview them instead of fucking them ? I would love to make a guerilla documentary on our local brothel scene.

bugrimmar
20-01-2009, 01:39 AM
i just have a quick question about those girls that stand around in the street..

well i read somewhere that it's illegal to actually pick up a girl in the street. so basically what i've been doing is going straight to the brothel and ignoring the pretty young things outside.

but is it actually alright to get those girls outside? i mean you won't get arrested for doing such?

oneminuteboy
07-02-2009, 06:43 AM
i just have a quick question about those girls that stand around in the street..

well i read somewhere that it's illegal to actually pick up a girl in the street. so basically what i've been doing is going straight to the brothel and ignoring the pretty young things outside.

but is it actually alright to get those girls outside? i mean you won't get arrested for doing such?

Actually you can be if police suddenly shows up. But from my personal experience it's being tolerated with the occasional drive through by the police. It has to be cause the street are too damn flooded. Just don't try it out side the Geylang Area.

Hardtobeat
10-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Test Photo Post . . . pls excuse !! (better here - right??)

http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/dscf1287_resize-45f930a306.jpg[/img][/url]

vicco
22-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Bros,
Just to share with you guys,Pls refrain from taking the Thai gals between Lor 18 & Lor 20 back alley, I just got conned last night. The OKT`s are also screwed up. told $30, 1 hr,2 shot, the gals were super friendly, After paying and into room, The was a total 90 degree turn in the attitude of the gals.They will turn you off.
Not only me but my friend who also pick another gals had a much sucking exp. A lesson learned for me. I am new to GL.:(

zackery
22-02-2009, 10:58 PM
HI,

I want to ask is there any Ladys in GL got big boobs with milk? cos i have never try before! can't find any with my luck! care to share with me please!

Demon
26-02-2009, 10:58 AM
This is a good website for me like newbie... hope that all "Old Bird" can show me where the most happening in GL...:p

peanut123
28-02-2009, 03:07 PM
HI,

I want to ask is there any Ladys in GL got big boobs with milk? cos i have never try before! can't find any with my luck! care to share with me please!

I doubt it. To have milk, they must have just given birth. In the first place, I don't think the legal WLs are even allowed to have reln or start family in Sg, so if they are preg, they either abort or have to leave Sg.

2ndly, if she is HIV positive, the milk will be infectious. Ie, you can get infected with HIV if you drink HIV positive milk. So, while it might be fun to see her squeeze some milk, please don't try to drink it or suck her boobs too much.

native19
04-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Newbie here.. Hi guys Im coming down to singapore in about 1 week time, want to try to bonk indian girls in the cat150 range?? looking for the good condition ones, Any recommendations as to where i should look for??
:D
greatly appreciate
thanks

native19
04-03-2009, 09:56 PM
hi bros im coming down to singapore in about a week time, looking forward to bonk good quality indian girls...never tried before ..Any recommendations and tips
:D
Greatly appreciate
Thanks

james15973
04-04-2009, 01:46 AM
hello i am new to this scene. just to check with the brothers over here, those standing on the streets one, they are freelance?

why everybody go for those in the house but very little is heard about those freelance? are they very dangerous?

price wise are they cheaper?

also, what kind of activities is very very safe?

for example , fingering, kissing, blowjob ??

thanks bros for reply

jordi
04-04-2009, 10:42 AM
dear james

if you want activities that are "very very safe", best is stay away from GL ...

Nothing is quite ever safe in GL, ... u go in with your eyes open ...

happy bonking ! :D

james15973
05-04-2009, 11:36 PM
thanks for reply. so for my first time, i go visit FL better? cheaper right? more chio some more.

police will catch?

chongar
13-04-2009, 01:56 AM
hi bros,
i came across a thread with all the legal house contacts but i can no longer remember it from which thread. any bros can help? cheers

johnwolf
25-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Any newbie or season bonker going there soon can bring me go? i really scare the OKT/girls scam me.. i need someone guide me.
Been Geylang once only with friend but they didnt want to try... just ask price on street and eat tofu only.

PM me if you are going soon.. and dont mind bringing me.

Hardtobeat
25-04-2009, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=james15973;3621101]. so for my first time, i go visit FL better? cheaper right? [QUOTE]

Hey Bro - you sound like a young guy, so PLEASE don't miss the opportunity you have (that some of us older don't). Take your time to find your real partner. You can never match the mind/sexual experience of a real mate - GL or FL cannot come close. Tell your "little brain" to be patient, and find a gal you can connect to. You will find that mental combination with body not only better, but lasting. Not to mention the risk of herpes, AIDS, etc that do not go away.

Give this some serious thought - HTB

chickenking
26-04-2009, 05:03 AM
bro jonhwolf i am going to gl this afternoon
if you want to follow just pm me
i uselly find $150

goldpoker
17-05-2009, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=james15973;3621101]. so for my first time, i go visit FL better? cheaper right? [QUOTE]

Hey Bro - you sound like a young guy, so PLEASE don't miss the opportunity you have (that some of us older don't). Take your time to find your real partner. You can never match the mind/sexual experience of a real mate - GL or FL cannot come close. Tell your "little brain" to be patient, and find a gal you can connect to. You will find that mental combination with body not only better, but lasting. Not to mention the risk of herpes, AIDS, etc that do not go away.

Give this some serious thought - HTB

I quite young too 23 nia aiya but the little brain like different gals.
I usally go fl de.. Wanna go try gl for a change, any where got Koreans or even Ang mos?? Any senior help:)
Thanks first !!

johnwolf
18-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Calling any newbies or maybe GL starter to go GL together.
(Preferably young teens around 20+ so we can befriend and uses MSN so we can chat and decide a good date)
Planning probably to go for CAT50 only..play play only.

If interested pls PM me.

Freedom81
18-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I don't mind trying cat50 0r cat80. I'm new also. planning to join you.

DoItRight
03-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm a newbie to this forum and would like to know what does MILF stand for.
Also, I would like to know where I can get angmoh babes to bonk.

Would appreciate some info from the experienced brothers here.

Thank you in advance. :)

Ted_Dibiase
05-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Hi Bros,

MATURE SEXY BITCHES.
http://javplace.com/images/Sayuri%20Shiraishi_The%20Real%20Fuck%20Of%20Beauty %20&%20Black%20(JUKD-922).jpg

Minty Mint
05-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi Bros,

"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
Urban Dictionary: milf (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=milf)
you can use this website to check all your ans too

RedGuava
05-06-2009, 11:34 AM
hi all bros, need some help & advice.
I got 1 indian friend that wish to try some hot 150cals chicks. However most of them r china dolls & they dont accept indian. Any idea any homebase hot China doll accept Indian guy? Thanks!

12go
05-06-2009, 04:14 PM
hi all bros, need some help & advice.
I got 1 indian friend that wish to try some hot 150cals chicks. However most of them r china dolls & they dont accept indian. Any idea any homebase hot China doll accept Indian guy? Thanks!

brother ,i also same like u and use to have this experience ,why not try house lor 16 house 49 there r many prices to chose . bye n enjoy.