PDA

View Full Version : What time is it? CLUBBING TIME!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Shounan
02-09-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
how abt korean model??canmake u gian?

If she look like Song Hao Gyo or Boa, I will break the world record of 100 m run to ON HER!!! :D

waypastprime
02-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Shounan
If she look like Song Hao Gyo or Boa, I will break the world record of 100 m run to ON HER!!! :D

I think if u gonna see them, u will break the record of cumming the fastest..... coz too excited liao.... Haha... :D

Shounan
02-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
I think if u gonna see them, u will break the record of cumming the fastest..... coz too excited liao.... Haha... :D

Hopefully not... but will also break the record of cumming, 1 nite cum countless times... pia pia pia!!! :D

waypastprime
02-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Hopefully not... but will also break the record of cumming, 1 nite cum countless times... pia pia pia!!! :D

Bro, urs is a dick not a jet spray.... I dont want to see u walking like a duck.... Haha... :D

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 04:44 PM

pia like the emperor but wo cummmmmmmmm.......
heeheee

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 04:45 PM
so no action for tomolo ladies nite????????

jng1103
02-09-2003, 06:00 PM
Coz unity is the strength... tat nite 2 persons hard to work out anyting lah... :o

i DISAGREE!!! wat counts is the attitude towards clubbing n hunting. it's not ktv outing n i prefer in small group of aggressive bros such as bro vax. so far, he has the attitude dat i like to cheong with, along with bro Sand.

jimbo

jng1103
02-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Wait till u see bro puna, bro vaxvms and bro jimbo join hands..... Then u will know the true meaning for clubbing... :D

yeah... i think we can make a good team providing bro puna's chai is not around... haven seen him in full force yet...

so, when u come back bro puna? give me a call... we shall meet up...

jimbo

jng1103
02-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Pia Chwee u pia... we go there pia charbos....

;)

bro shounan, chun bor? i didnt see u much action dat nite wor... not too sure if u in clubbing category... cant wait to see ur true color... show me ur skills ok???

jimbo

jng1103
02-09-2003, 06:19 PM

bro... dun overshoot ler... dun wanna see a DEAD MAN WALKING in GL... hehe...

jimbo

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by jng1103
yeah... i think we can make a good team providing bro puna's chai is not around... haven seen him in full force yet...

jimbo

so tomolo nite u can club or not

Punanilovr
02-09-2003, 10:47 PM
yeah... it was a nice outing though mission failed. if bro vax or puna was around, it would hv been a different ball game... trust me, bro vax is my idol... :D

jimbo

hehhehe...yeah man, bro vax is da pimp!

Punanilovr
02-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Wait till u see bro puna, bro vaxvms and bro jimbo join hands..... Then u will know the true meaning for clubbing... :D

Hey, I not that great lah. what u mean by joining hands? as if i will make any effect?
Of coz I cant be compared to bro vax n jimbo lah. They are the king!
Bro vax is the king of "tar pau" and Jimbo is the king of "eat at spot" Heheheheheh....:p
I normally go clubbing just to chill out with bros and enjoy the music.

Punanilovr
02-09-2003, 11:15 PM

jimbo

My chai? ahahahahha....
long time no fix chai already. every time go diff club got diff chai mah. ok ok, next time i back, i on lah. go cheong with u guys to learn more techniques.

Now on CEFOS jio list:
bro vax, jimbo, sand, spaceman, shounan, and last but not the least.....bro waypastprime.

Full force.....!!!!

Bro way is handy to send us home in case we got too drunk liao. I think so far he's the best drinker I met - drink like a fish.

for other bro that want to be on jio list, let me know. u miss, u lose out. ahahhaha....but again, i not sure when i'll be back. :p

wolver
02-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Hi Puna,

Would like to join you guys if you dun mind. Let me know how I can meet up for DB.

Cheers!

jng1103
03-09-2003, 12:00 AM
so tomolo nite u can club or not

i got class till 10pm... not sure if i wanna go coz i got another group of frens at DBO (with some chicks, of coz)... i haven confirm with them yet.

wish u all the best... dun forget to come back with solid FRs...

jimbo

jng1103
03-09-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Hey, I not that great lah. what u mean by joining hands? as if i will make any effect?
Bro vax is the king of "tar pau" and Jimbo is the king of "eat at spot" Heheheheheh....:p

wow... siao liao... everyone knows the toilet stories oredi... die die... i quit for quickies, ok??? when r u coming back? i may be going back to Msia soon... we might miss each other again... haha...

jimbo

waypastprime
03-09-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by wolver
Hi Puna,

Would like to join you guys if you dun mind. Let me know how I can meet up for DB.

Cheers!

U can try to PM our bro puna... :)

waypastprime
03-09-2003, 09:01 AM

Bro way is handy to send us home in case we got too drunk liao. I think so far he's the best drinker I met - drink like a fish.

for other bro that want to be on jio list, let me know. u miss, u lose out. ahahhaha....but again, i not sure when i'll be back. :p

Best drinker???? Please, i cant hold my liquor well lah.... One cup and I'm gone... like a madman running amok.... Haha.. :D

vaxvms
03-09-2003, 03:53 PM

wat tar pau king????
blur liao.............

vaxvms
03-09-2003, 03:55 PM
hehhehe...yeah man, bro vax is da pimp!

wat PIMP????
dun any how call wait AV come look me up

vaxvms
03-09-2003, 03:56 PM
My chai? ahahahahha....
long time no fix chai already. every time go diff club got diff chai mah. ok ok, next time i back, i on lah. go cheong with u guys to learn more techniques.

Now on CEFOS jio list:
bro vax, jimbo, sand, spaceman, shounan, and last but not the least.....bro waypastprime.

Full force.....!!!!

so wat u doing over there??
party till siao iszit?

vaxvms
03-09-2003, 03:57 PM
i got class till 10pm... not sure if i wanna go coz i got another group of frens at DBO (with some chicks, of coz)... i haven confirm with them yet.

wish u all the best... dun forget to come back with solid FRs...

jimbo

u also doig part time study?
alamak 10pm still early man................
dbo not bad for "fishing" also
if no lobang can juz pop over to hq

Punanilovr
03-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Best drinker???? Please, i cant hold my liquor well lah.... One cup and I'm gone... like a madman running amok.... Haha.. :D

NB....
what kind of cup u using? world cup? Don't ke ke lah....heheheh

vaxvms
03-09-2003, 04:37 PM
NB....
what kind of cup u using? world cup? Don't ke ke lah....heheheh

good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punanilovr
03-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi Puna,

Cheers!

Hey bro,
welcome to join us. In the mean time, I'm overseas and the CO in charge is (has always been) bro jimbo. The right hand man is bro cheongkid n vinno. The kaki is bro waypastprime. Feel free to contact them anytime. :D

If they qualify u, then u can meet up n cheong with me. Hahahaha....kidding lah.

Punanilovr
03-09-2003, 04:45 PM
wow... siao liao... everyone knows the toilet stories oredi... die die... i quit for quickies, ok??? when r u coming back? i may be going back to Msia soon... we might miss each other again... haha...

jimbo

hehehehe.....
i didnt say about the toilet stories, man. i only said "eat at spot".
Big Oooopsss for u..??!!! hahahahahah.....
Bro, it will be a while till I go back again. May be u go back msia then come to sgp again and i will be there. ;)
In the meantime, keep it safe, ok bro.

Punanilovr
03-09-2003, 05:12 PM
wat tar pau king????
blur liao.............

Hehhehe...
what i mean is that u always prefer to send girls' home or hotel after club coz u are nice and concern-for-girls-safety kinda guy.;)

wolver
03-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Hey bro,
welcome to join us. In the mean time, I'm overseas and the CO in charge is (has always been) bro jimbo. The right hand man is bro cheongkid n vinno. The kaki is bro waypastprime. Feel free to contact them anytime. :D

If they qualify u, then u can meet up n cheong with me. Hahahaha....kidding lah.

Thks for being so nice bro Puna! Think got lots to learn from
all distinguished brudders here...

Was at DB last Wed nite but not too much happening as was with a friend who is not too in tune with cheonging...so pretty boring.

Hope to have a chance to cheong with with guys!

cheongkid
03-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Thks for being so nice bro Puna! Think got lots to learn from
all distinguished brudders here...

Was at DB last Wed nite but not too much happening as was with a friend who is not too in tune with cheonging...so pretty boring.

Hope to have a chance to cheong with with guys!
Go clubbing not necessary must 'fish' or sian cha bor. Sometimes go there enjoy the music, drink and make merry also quite fun. Most important is the camaraderie among the kakis.

Rof|maoxz
03-09-2003, 07:28 PM
Ya quite true bro cheongkid. Sometimes enjoy the atmosphere also not too bad.

wolver
03-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Go clubbing not necessary must 'fish' or sian cha bor. Sometimes go there enjoy the music, drink and make merry also quite fun. Most important is the camaraderie among the kakis.

Agreed with you, bro Cheongkid!. Got Char bo is a bonus, important thing is to have great company to party.

Life is so fragile nowadays, got to play hard and cherish the moment.:)

jng1103
04-09-2003, 12:54 AM

yeah... as i always say "low profile"... :D

jimbo

waypastprime
04-09-2003, 09:13 AM
yeah... as i always say "low profile"... :D

jimbo

U think that way meh??? I thought u are always up to some 'bad' things... Haha... :D

waypastprime
04-09-2003, 09:16 AM
hehehehe.....
i didnt say about the toilet stories, man. i only said "eat at spot".
Big Oooopsss for u..??!!! hahahahahah.....
Bro, it will be a while till I go back again. May be u go back msia then come to sgp again and i will be there. ;)
In the meantime, keep it safe, ok bro.

Hmmm..... perhaps it's he himself (Jimbo) that let the cat out of the bag liao.... *Meow....* Haha.... :p

waypastprime
04-09-2003, 09:19 AM
Hehhehe...
what i mean is that u always prefer to send girls' home or hotel after club coz u are nice and concern-for-girls-safety kinda guy.;)

Please dont try to explain lah.... U will mess it up further... Anyway it's just another case of pot calling the kettle black... :D

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 11:15 AM
Please dont try to explain lah.... U will mess it up further... Anyway it's just another case of pot calling the kettle black... :D

aiya give the man a TIGER will do...............

jng1103
04-09-2003, 12:07 PM
aiya give the man a TIGER will do...............

bro vax, so how was ladies' nite? where were u?

jimbo

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 02:18 PM
bro vax, so how was ladies' nite? where were u?

jimbo

u believe i at hm or nt?
heehee

jng1103
04-09-2003, 02:19 PM
u believe i at hm or nt?
heehee

well, why not? conserve energy for sat nite fever? hehe...

jimbo

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 03:21 PM

jimbo

this sat doing my school assignment
next wk dateline liao and next mth exam some more
tink will rest in the mountain liao...............

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 03:21 PM

jimbo

Shounan
04-09-2003, 03:35 PM
i DISAGREE!!! wat counts is the attitude towards clubbing n hunting. it's not ktv outing n i prefer in small group of aggressive bros such as bro vax. so far, he has the attitude dat i like to cheong with, along with bro Sand.

jimbo

So mean u r wif the wrong partner last fri loh? Tell u me newbie in clubbing scene u dnt blive...

Frankly speaking, me join the clubbing group is to learn sianing skills mah... tat why u see me no actions, coz me no skills... i hope to pia charbos like wat e experts did loh... :p

Shounan
04-09-2003, 03:41 PM
bro... dun overshoot ler... dun wanna see a DEAD MAN WALKING in GL... hehe...

jimbo

U got it rite.... i went down GL last nite walk walk wif sm forum bros and i found out i hav no desire for the gals there leow... tired of them leow... no desires...

Shounan is dead... (-_-)

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 04:03 PM
So mean u r wif the wrong partner last fri loh? Tell u me newbie in clubbing scene u dnt blive...

Frankly speaking, me join the clubbing group is to learn sianing skills mah... tat why u see me no actions, coz me no skills... i hope to pia charbos like wat e experts did loh... :p

no worry everybody has to start off with some whr
we are learning too and need lots of luck...........

do u feel LUCKY tonite?
heehee

Shounan
04-09-2003, 04:33 PM
no worry everybody has to start off with some whr
we are learning too and need lots of luck...........

do u feel LUCKY tonite?
heehee

LUCKY??? :confused:

This week no mood for a lot of things... sian...dulan over my work...

tat why end up cheonging recently very often to release steam...kekeke...

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 04:38 PM
LUCKY??? :confused:

This week no mood for a lot of things... sian...dulan over my work...

tat why end up cheonging recently very often to release steam...kekeke...

so u went whr release steam last nite?

Shounan
04-09-2003, 04:47 PM
so u went whr release steam last nite?

Went Gl walk walk wif forum bros, end up more stressed....haha

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Went Gl walk walk wif forum bros, end up more stressed....haha

should have find a CAT40 and juz whack and release ur stress..............

Shounan
04-09-2003, 05:03 PM
should have find a CAT40 and juz whack and release ur stress..............

The worst ting is i have no mood for anyting...including comm sex.. jialat...mid yr crisis??? :eek:

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 05:07 PM
The worst ting is i have no mood for anyting...including comm sex.. jialat...mid yr crisis??? :eek:

alamak u cum menses iszit?
heeeheee

waypastprime
04-09-2003, 05:09 PM
alamak u cum menses iszit?
heeeheee

No i guess it's menopause.... Haha.... :D

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 05:18 PM
No i guess it's menopause.... Haha.... :D

hahaha

jng1103
04-09-2003, 05:23 PM

u wanna join me for the shoulin soccer team? i'm recruiting though...

simi school assignment? u taking SEX101 class? hehe...

jimbo

jng1103
04-09-2003, 05:25 PM

hmm... i wouldnt say so... it was fun meeting up with u guys n a few chicks, of coz. clubbing is diff from ktv n it requires diff skills. i'm not really into ktv but clubbing is ok for me... if u wanna learn the skills, join bro vax. he is da manz...

jimbo

Shounan
04-09-2003, 05:26 PM
hahaha

Nabei... both of u combined to 'throw the stone down the well' ah?:mad: :D

cheongkid
04-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Perhaps I should prescribe some 'medicine' for you. You interested in FLs?

Shounan
05-09-2003, 01:36 AM
Perhaps I should prescribe some 'medicine' for you. You interested in FLs?

I m only interested in PRC FLs... but the GL r nt providing quality FLs nowadays...only managed to bonk 1 SYT last mth... she is so sweet looking, cute, chio n wif great figure n nice boobs...but her services sucks... only good ting abt her is her moaning... sound natural...tat's all... :(

cheongkid
05-09-2003, 03:10 AM
I m only interested in PRC FLs... but the GL r nt providing quality FLs nowadays...only managed to bonk 1 SYT last mth... she is so sweet looking, cute, chio n wif great figure n nice boobs...but her services sucks... only good ting abt her is her moaning... sound natural...tat's all... :(
Okie, but PRC FLs not my department, don't really fancy them anyway.

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 08:54 AM

Bro, u moonlighting as a OKT huh?? :D :p

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:21 AM

got wat lobang nvr introduce???

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:23 AM
u wanna join me for the shoulin soccer team? i'm recruiting though...

simi school assignment? u taking SEX101 class? hehe...

jimbo

mid sep to end oct me cfm joining the SHOLIN soccer team, hiding in the mountain
u gg ask the chick dun miss me too much heeeheee..........

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:25 AM

SYT=????

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 09:26 AM
Nabei... both of u combined to 'throw the stone down the well' ah?

Hehe.... U got a wound and I'm rubbing it with salt.... :D

I thought it can ease the pain??? :p

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 09:27 AM
SYT=????

Sweet young thing lah..... Oh my god, how could u have miss out on that short form???? :D

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:28 AM
Sweet young thing lah..... Oh my god, how could u have miss out on that short form???? :D

me newbie in posting wat

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 09:31 AM
me newbie in posting wat

But lao jiao in clubbing right??? :p

jng1103
05-09-2003, 09:43 AM
mid sep to end oct me cfm joining the SHOLIN soccer team, hiding in the mountain
u gg ask the chick dun miss me too much heeeheee..........

no worry bro... only if i'm still active clubbing. i'm going through another round of depression.... sigh...

jimbo

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:50 AM
But lao jiao in clubbing right??? :p

ya old man liao...................

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:52 AM
no worry bro... only if i'm still active clubbing. i'm going through another round of depression.... sigh...

jimbo

so when gg HQ again?
tonite?
tomolo?

jng1103
05-09-2003, 10:01 AM
so when gg HQ again?
tonite?
tomolo?

not HQ. if i ever go on sat nite, it will be DBO with my frens... but i doubt i can make it though...

jimbo

Shounan
05-09-2003, 10:02 AM

I knw lah.. u want to intro siambus to me si bo? Me dont like siambus anymore... tat why i gave up on Cat 40s...

Shounan
05-09-2003, 10:06 AM
Hehe.... U got a wound and I'm rubbing it with salt.... :D

I thought it can ease the pain??? :p

Nxt time u got wound try to rub it wif salt loh..see whether shiok or nt...kekeke....

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 10:15 AM
I knw lah.. u want to intro siambus to me si bo? Me dont like siambus anymore... tat why i gave up on Cat 40s...

wait till u see the real siambu in BKK than u tink CAT40 is nothing
but one man meat another man poison

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 10:16 AM
not HQ. if i ever go on sat nite, it will be DBO with my frens... but i doubt i can make it though...

jimbo

wow u really takin a break ha
tot jioin u gg HQ for last chiong b4 my long break for my exam

Shounan
05-09-2003, 10:24 AM
wait till u see the real siambu in BKK than u tink CAT40 is nothing
but one man meat another man poison

Those thai FLs who cm to sin stated in the intl field report leh? Got fight wif those in BKK?

jng1103
05-09-2003, 10:25 AM
wow u really takin a break ha
tot jioin u gg HQ for last chiong b4 my long break for my exam

there r plenty of bros here to cheong with U. just jio them... u can take over as the CO from now....

jimbo

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Those thai FLs who cm to sin stated in the intl field report leh? Got fight wif those in BKK?

me nvr try those FL who cum SG so no comment
ask other bro who have try..............

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 11:36 AM
there r plenty of bros here to cheong with U. just jio them... u can take over as the CO from now....

jimbo

told u me taking a break liao how to be CO
even no break me tink there are better man to do the job

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 12:25 PM
told u me taking a break liao how to be CO
even no break me tink there are better man to do the job
U are too humble.... Heard too much stories about u.... definitely fit the bill and yet u are unwilling to take up the appointment...

:(

jng1103
05-09-2003, 12:33 PM
U are too humble.... Heard too much stories about u.... definitely fit the bill and yet u are unwilling to take up the appointment...

he is our hidden dragon coughing tiger!!! :D

jimbo

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 02:54 PM
he is our hidden dragon coughing tiger!!! :D

jimbo

jialat man!
u praise up the sky wait till they see me vomit blood man!

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 02:55 PM

u also fill the bill as i realise evey time i online u sure online
like 24X7X365 supporting this site

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 02:59 PM
u also fill the bill as i realise evey time i online u sure online
like 24X7X365 supporting this site

Wat's being CO of CEFOS got to do with online all the time huh??? Aiyah, mi neither charismatic nor handsome.... :(

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 03:47 PM
Wat's being CO of CEFOS got to do with online all the time huh??? Aiyah, mi neither charismatic nor handsome.... :(

u dun need to be charismatic nor handsome to have a fling nowaday

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 04:50 PM

Then wat do u need??? Money is out of question for mi.... coz mi as poor as a church mouse... :( Dun tell mi about eloquence as well coz i stutter when see girls.... :o

jng1103
05-09-2003, 07:49 PM

all u need is skills n car... and dat's why bro vax prevails all the time...

C u at DBO or HQ on sat nite...

jimbo

cheongkid
05-09-2003, 08:43 PM

jimbo
tot he will be staying at home doing assignments on sat nite and all that crap?

Rof|maoxz
06-09-2003, 08:54 AM
See you guys 2nite. ;)

jng1103
06-09-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
See you guys 2nite. ;)

huh? tonite? where at? nothing is confirmed yet... tell us ur plan

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
06-09-2003, 09:04 AM
Dun knoe also. May drop in to join u guys lor.

jng1103
06-09-2003, 09:13 AM

he was dead serious when he told me that he was heading to kallang for group study after the expedition at GL last nite. i cant believe it but that was true. hey, a man got to do what a man got to do, rite?

jimbo

lurpsexx
06-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Yo Yo !

Apart From Mdm Wong, you all go where else to yo tau? MW songs a bit lau leh... u all goto anywhere got faster songs or not? Like techno (Chinese or English) , like those in WKRZ 91.3 FM type? I often cheong in Paradigm at S'pore Shopping Centre, but the crowd too young (16-18), and Beng Beng type. So not gd place to hook up for bus.....

Dbl O not bad and I am starting to make it homebase liao... oso, drinks damn cheap leh! 10 rounds of TQ Neats - 30 onli.. can drink the gals under the table liao! Saw many guys trying to tackle gals with the bottled soda-liquors (Barcadi Breezer , i think)How can?!?!Like school on holiday - NO CLASS! How to impress with these? Shld go for harder drinks like TQ Neats or others..easier to get them high also! For those who like to dance, this is gd strategy leh. The chais there also not bad... got many single ones.. can tackle.. Shounan can attest to that! I might be going next week or the one after... will jio any and all of you guys who are interested in going....

yo Yo Yo! :D

_jaDeD_
06-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Yo Yo !

Apart From Mdm Wong, you all go where else to yo tau? MW songs a bit lau leh... u all goto anywhere got faster songs or not? Like techno (Chinese or English) , like those in WKRZ 91.3 FM type? I often cheong in Paradigm at S'pore Shopping Centre, but the crowd too young (16-18), and Beng Beng type. So not gd place to hook up for bus.....

Dbl O not bad and I am starting to make it homebase liao... oso, drinks damn cheap leh! 10 rounds of TQ Neats - 30 onli.. can drink the gals under the table liao! Saw many guys trying to tackle gals with the bottled soda-liquors (Barcadi Breezer , i think)How can?!?!Like school on holiday - NO CLASS! How to impress with these? Shld go for harder drinks like TQ Neats or others..easier to get them high also! For those who like to dance, this is gd strategy leh. The chais there also not bad... got many single ones.. can tackle.. Shounan can attest to that! I might be going next week or the one after... will jio any and all of you guys who are interested in going....

Planet Paradigm is the NTUC club right?
If it is, then the crowd is OLD leh. The other time I went there for a colleague's birthday bash and was shocked to see ppl in their 30s occupying the dance area.

Wanna cheong dblo, when? Next thurs or fri onz boh? Next weekend I'll be working so can't join you guys...

lurpsexx
06-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Hullo, you boh cho kang again izzit?? or jiak chua again at work? :D

Paradigm when i go there got many young bengs and lians dancing; all poon pee pee when dancing, so funny! When you go down to see "old" people at dance floor? i go on Fri and Sat after 11 pm, all young ones leh! NS guys and lians... maybe you go during 7th month and see those "things" lah! Yeeee!!

I can onz next Thurs, but must be early as Fri depart for KL liao...trying out new hunting grounds up north! :D

Originally posted by _jaDeD_
If it is, then the crowd is OLD leh. The other time I went there for a colleague's birthday bash and was shocked to see ppl in their 30s occupying the dance area.

Wanna cheong dblo, when? Next thurs or fri onz boh? Next weekend I'll be working so can't join you guys...

cheongkid
06-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Yo Yo !

Perhaps I lao liao, preferred retro music rather than techno. I used to frequent Paradigm also. It catered mainly to the matured working class. We used to go there sing karaoke and listen to the live band playing. Now they revamped the whole place to attract the younger crowd. 16 can go clubbing meh?

Dbl O everytime very long queue, attracted by the cheapo drinks?

cheongkid
06-09-2003, 09:10 PM

Perhaps you went to Paradigm on a weekday, not much crowd even on ladies nite.

lurpsexx
06-09-2003, 09:29 PM
saw 16 yr old gals... very small...

yeah, Dbl o drinks cheapest ard, even with the cover charge at entrance. That's why can drink so much there... to beat the long queue, I normally go there before 10 pm. can get a table and bar stools...

cheaper drinks easier to sian gals mah.... pai seh if cannot even affor 1-2 drinks for the gals....

Perhaps I lao liao, preferred retro music rather than techno. I used to frequent Paradigm also. It catered mainly to the matured working class. We used to go there sing karaoke and listen to the live band playing. Now they revamped the whole place to attract the younger crowd. 16 can go clubbing meh?

Shounan
06-09-2003, 10:58 PM
Yo Yo !

Si lurp...always get me into the pic... but..it's true... got mre groups of gals together than MW...

fastcar
07-09-2003, 04:10 AM
saw 16 yr old gals... very small...

yeah, Dbl o drinks cheapest ard, even with the cover charge at entrance. That's why can drink so much there... to beat the long queue, I normally go there before 10 pm. can get a table and bar stools...

cheaper drinks easier to sian gals mah.... pai seh if cannot even affor 1-2 drinks for the gals....

2ways to cut queue ..... 1. the Official way: Apply for the MTV card, usual covers plus $5/head and u can jump queue straight. Just flash the card to the bouncer.

2. The Unofficial way: Tell the same person u would like to have priority entry ..and pay her $5 under the table ....sama can simply breeze through.

DBL-O gers very very young--er ... i think almost a bit too young for a lot of us. LOL. Just fyi, the youngerst ger i brought in was 17 year old, and she still dun look the youngest compared to some of them inside..............

SonicXXX
07-09-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by fastcar
2ways to cut queue ..... 1. the Official way: Apply for the MTV card, usual covers plus $5/head and u can jump queue straight. Just flash the card to the bouncer.

2. The Unofficial way: Tell the same person u would like to have priority entry ..and pay her $5 under the table ....sama can simply breeze through.

DBL-O gers very very young--er ... i think almost a bit too young for a lot of us. LOL. Just fyi, the youngerst ger i brought in was 17 year old, and she still dun look the youngest compared to some of them inside..............

Bro fastcar,

MTV card can really jump queue at Dbl O? Then next time i dun have to queue and can bring friends in too?

Was there once on friday nite but 80% were guys and hardly see girls that caught my eye...

fastcar
07-09-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
Bro fastcar,

MTV card can really jump queue at Dbl O? Then next time i dun have to queue and can bring friends in too?

Was there once on friday nite but 80% were guys and hardly see girls that caught my eye...

I am referring to the UOB MTV mastercard. Yes, you can bring friends in as well ...but same ...extra $5/head on top of the usual covers. TO me, worth it--imagine trying to get in at 11pm on a fri-sat nite by standing in the queue..........

Friday nite quite happeing la .... got a lot of chio gers; just how you tackle them.

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 04:21 AM

juz back from dbo
it sucks man on sat nite
tink beyong97 is better where we went b4 hopping to dbo
will nvr gg on sat again
so many guys..................

tink wed still the best

ya queue was long but we juz talk to the lady at the door
pay extra $5 and we are in liao

SonicXXX
07-09-2003, 04:22 AM
I am referring to the UOB MTV mastercard. Yes, you can bring friends in as well ...but same ...extra $5/head on top of the usual covers. TO me, worth it--imagine trying to get in at 11pm on a fri-sat nite by standing in the queue..........

Friday nite quite happeing la .... got a lot of chio gers; just how you tackle them.

Ya i know, i have that card... Mayb i'm suay and tat friday i went not tat happ...
Anyway, thanks bro..
:)

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 04:23 AM
See you guys 2nite. ;)

nvr see u leh?????????/

SonicXXX
07-09-2003, 04:24 AM
juz back from dbo
it sucks man on sat nite
will nvr gg on sat again

tink wed still the best

ya queue was long but we juz talk to the lady at the door
pay extra $5 and we are in liao

Bro, same here.. i was there two friday nites ago and wah lan so many guys.. CCB, tot i was in a gay pub...:mad:

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 04:25 AM

jimbo

come on lah
i believe lots of guys dun drive too but still can bring girl to GL
or like u
do it the "quickie" way

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 04:26 AM

need a break man!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
Bro, same here.. i was there two friday nites ago and wah lan so many guys.. CCB, tot i was in a gay pub...:mad:

u mean u at dbo also juz now?

fastcar
07-09-2003, 04:31 AM
juz back from dbo
it sucks man on sat nite
will nvr gg on sat again

How is Beyond 97 like?? Nv been there b4, and no FRs/feedbacks. Izzit really chinese/Canto all the way?? Then the crowd like how??? All bengs/lians/MYs or what??? And which nite is the most happening??

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 04:44 AM
How is Beyond 97 like?? Nv been there b4, and no FRs/feedbacks. Izzit really chinese/Canto all the way?? Then the crowd like how??? All bengs/lians/MYs or what??? And which nite is the most happening??

went down to watch BEYOND band sing song
tink thursday ladies nite
crowd there more mature type

cheongkid
07-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Beyond 97 is basically a Chinese disco with two live bands, Fantasy and Typhoon alternating between sets. No bengs/lians, mainly matured crowd. Monday and Thursday ladies nite. The last time I've been quite a number of MY gals.

cheongkid
07-09-2003, 10:58 AM
went down to watch BEYOND band sing song
tink thursday ladies nite
crowd there more mature type
I thought last night you busy with your homework? Buay steady leh, go cheong bo jio? Last night I also thought of going to Beyond 97 cos got performance by Beyond's ex-drummer Yip Sai Wing. But alas, felt very sleepy so had an early night.

lurpsexx
07-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Hmmm..

I've been thinking of going to Beyond too.... just tot I had no kakis to jio....

Now Onz liao lah! If you guys wanna go 97, just jio me lor... I also dig chinese discos...!

I also heard 97 got quite a handful of PRCs hor... are they working ladies? or ar they taking a break from KTVs? I know some KTV PRCs sometimes go there to relax and dance the night away.... got lobangs liao! :D

Beyond 97 is basically a Chinese disco with two live bands, Fantasy and Typhoon alternating between sets. No bengs/lians, mainly matured crowd. Monday and Thursday ladies nite. The last time I've been quite a number of MY gals.

Randi_Candi
07-09-2003, 01:11 PM

Beg your pardon?
No bengs/lians on Thu which is their ladies nite?
Not true, my man!
Was there on a secret rendevous with a gal and OMG, the damn place was packed of them
Even some gals which totally can't make it dancing on the bar and the way some of the guys dance like a typical MY pub man!
ALot of bengs machiam xiao di following thier da ge open bottles by bottles and with slutty women by their side
No way I will bring a gal there to impress
Anyone there on the 4 Sep notice a gal along the way from entrance to the toilet? Damn! she was hot in cheongsam with lithe body with good curves
After 4 jugs of vodka lime and 2 bottles of stout, cannot tahan looking at that woman and went to Kabuki

cheongkid
07-09-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Randi_Candi
Beg your pardon?
No bengs/lians on Thu which is their ladies nite?
Not true, my man!
Was there on a secret rendevous with a gal and OMG, the damn place was packed of them
Even some gals which totally can't make it dancing on the bar and the way some of the guys dance like a typical MY pub man!
ALot of bengs machiam xiao di following thier da ge open bottles by bottles and with slutty women by their side
No way I will bring a gal there to impress
okie okie maybe I'm not there frequent enough to notice all these. With the closure of Canto and Chinois Chinois, all these people shifted here I guess.

jng1103
07-09-2003, 01:42 PM

impressive... u deserve to be our Mr. Know-Everything...

was there last nite with bro vax n my buddies... did enjoy the atmosphere and live band (Beyond). i was their big fan till the lead singer accidently fell off from stage n died.

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
07-09-2003, 02:40 PM
Bro cheongkid, where is Beyond 97 located? Is it similar to ex-canto in marina bay? Went devils last nite, (2 hrs) also feel like in a gay pub. All the old men flock to the live room to watch those mei meis dance on top. Sianz... :(

lurpsexx
07-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Wah bro!

Go disco 2 hrs onli? not happening meh? or turned off by the older men?

haha!

Nev mind lah! Next time I jio you when hitting Beyond lor.. at least you got similar age buddy to share the drooling lor...

8 P~~~~

Bro cheongkid, where is Beyond 97 located? Is it similar to ex-canto in marina bay? Went devils last nite, (2 hrs) also feel like in a gay pub. All the old men flock to the live room to watch those mei meis dance on top. Sianz... :(

jng1103
07-09-2003, 03:08 PM

Beyond97 is located nearby Orchard HMV. The environment is not too bad if u like the live band. talking about live band, i still prefer china jump at chijmes.

jimbo

jng1103
07-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Wah bro!
Nev mind lah! Next time I jio you when hitting Beyond lor.. at least you got similar age buddy to share the drooling lor...

8 P~~~~

wow... now u attack clubs instead of ktv? welcum to CEFOS... cant wait to club with U....

jimbo

jng1103
07-09-2003, 03:14 PM

DB has been on my banned list... unless jio by girls...

jimbo

waypastprime
07-09-2003, 03:17 PM
wow... now u attack clubs instead of ktv? welcum to CEFOS... cant wait to club with U....

jimbo

Bro Lurp is the energizer bunny.... Will be able to see his trails any place with char bors...... :D

Punanilovr
07-09-2003, 05:52 PM
Hahahhaa....
bro, in sgp, where got yo tau? sekali u kena caught, u in deep shit. go overseas for that lah. safer. in sgp, can only yo yor wallet only. Kekekekek.....

Yo Yo !

SonicXXX
07-09-2003, 10:26 PM
u mean u at dbo also juz now?

Two weeks ago, bro... read carefully...:)

lurpsexx
07-09-2003, 10:50 PM
No lah! What i meant was yo tau to music, not to "sweets".

Anyway, when you guys score a chick at MS, where do you go to happy? I can't figure a nice place nearby MS, except for Gallery hotel, which has small rooms and quite ex. Any suggestions?

Hahahhaa....
bro, in sgp, where got yo tau? sekali u kena caught, u in deep shit. go overseas for that lah. safer. in sgp, can only yo yor wallet only. Kekekekek.....

griffinthanos
07-09-2003, 11:02 PM

Anyway, when you guys score a chick at MS, where do you go to happy? I can't figure a nice place nearby MS, except for Gallery hotel, which has small rooms and quite ex. Any suggestions?

Gallery Hotel is not small but it is ex... they have nice views and glass bathrooms so you can see what your partner is doing in the shower. Also they have floor to ceiling windows... hmm... i remember yr favourite phrase about that place.

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 11:45 PM
I thought last night you busy with your homework? Buay steady leh, go cheong bo jio? Last night I also thought of going to Beyond 97 cos got performance by Beyond's ex-drummer Yip Sai Wing. But alas, felt very sleepy so had an early night.

i ask bro jimbo leh he say u working graveyard shift

vaxvms
07-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Hmmm..

I've been thinking of going to Beyond too.... just tot I had no kakis to jio....

Now Onz liao lah! If you guys wanna go 97, just jio me lor... I also dig chinese discos...!

I also heard 97 got quite a handful of PRCs hor... are they working ladies? or ar they taking a break from KTVs? I know some KTV PRCs sometimes go there to relax and dance the night away.... got lobangs liao! :D

prc quite a number
me and jimbo saw one give 1/2 ball, really big man!!!
i tink quite happening.........
too bad we left the F!@#ing DBO
REGRET man!!!!!!!!!1

lurpsexx
08-09-2003, 12:36 AM
You regret leaving Dbl O or Beyond??

To Griff,

Gallery Hotel ok lah, but it is ex. The rooms i had quite small... compared to PP. BTW, I guess you more sexpert abt hotel lobangs than me liao hor?? what with your recent actions.... :D

KNN neber see you for so long liao, keep quiet hor...:p

prc quite a number
me and jimbo saw one give 1/2 ball, really big man!!!
i tink quite happening.........
too bad we left the F!@#ing DBO
REGRET man!!!!!!!!!1

jng1103
08-09-2003, 04:29 AM

nearby car park's toilet... :D

jimbo

Punanilovr
08-09-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by griffinthanos
Gallery Hotel is not small but it is ex... they have nice views and glass bathrooms so you can see what your partner is doing in the shower. Also they have floor to ceiling windows... hmm... i remember yr favourite phrase about that place.

Hmmm...
interesting! where is this gallery hotel for sure? PM me the address leh. I normally bring to nearby hotels. Got several around MS mah. Say...river view n the nearby hotels. 80 bucks for a nite.

Punanilovr
08-09-2003, 04:47 AM
nearby car park's toilet... :D

jimbo

Hahhahah.....
Something fishy going inside toilet.

_jaDeD_
08-09-2003, 07:22 AM

To Griff,

Gallery Hotel ok lah, but it is ex. The rooms i had quite small... compared to PP. BTW, I guess you more sexpert abt hotel lobangs than me liao hor?? what with your recent actions.... :D

KNN neber see you for so long liao, keep quiet hor...:p
You asked the right person then..
Griff aka SEX_DEMON is the best person to answer your question...
Lurp,
You and Griff will make a great Cheekopek tag-team...

P.S. The above italicized statement is a view generally shared among Spaceman, jintonic and GoGoGo with the approval of yours truly... 4 guys can't be wrong, can we?

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 09:27 AM

regret leaving beyond lah!

DBO sucks big time..................:(

cheongkid
08-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Hmmm...
interesting! where is this gallery hotel for sure? PM me the address leh. I normally bring to nearby hotels. Got several around MS mah. Say...river view n the nearby hotels. 80 bucks for a nite.
Gallery Hotel (http://www.galleryhotel.com.sg/index.asp)

Location map (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?x=28589.2700&y=30278.8100&postal=238254&level=7&star=&heading=76%20ROBERTSON%20QUAY%20(238254)&building=)

BTW, you sure River View $80 per night? Walk-in rates for hotels in that area are $100+.

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 11:52 AM

Location map (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?x=28589.2700&y=30278.8100&postal=238254&level=7&star=&heading=76%20ROBERTSON%20QUAY%20(238254)&building=)

BTW, you sure River View $80 per night? Walk-in rates for hotels in that area are $100+.

U SUPER ENG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 11:54 AM

riverview, king walk-in rate is abt $110-120+++
best is going to hotel grand central at orchard
$60-80 nett per nite

cheongkid
08-09-2003, 11:57 AM
U SUPER ENG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
As usual, poking my **** around... :p

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 11:58 AM
As usual, poking my **** around... :p

so this wkend graveyard shift??
when cheong again u?

Punanilovr
08-09-2003, 12:54 PM

Heheehe...
Yeah, proven 80++ bucks a nite last time I went (only for locals). Several times some more. Got some good fishes several nites in a row. Kekeke...MS to the hotel is only few bucks by taxi.
How much is it for Gallery Hotel?
Bro vax, what is gg hotel? Never heard before....

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 02:04 PM
Heheehe...
Yeah, proven 80++ bucks a nite last time I went (only for locals). Several times some more. Got some good fishes several nites in a row. Kekeke...MS to the hotel is only few bucks by taxi.
How much is it for Gallery Hotel?
Bro vax, what is gg hotel? Never heard before....

edited liao

fastcar
08-09-2003, 02:10 PM

Wah ..Beyond ..as in really the Beyong band( of cos minus the joker who fell off and died)?? Now why would such a famous group want to sing in a place like tat?? A bit like getting F4 or 5566 to sing in a local pub. Bro cheongkid ... jio mw if u going ..i never seen Beyond singing in real life b4.

fastcar
08-09-2003, 02:13 PM

Can try to Robertson Quey Hotel ..80+++ for rm and breakfast. ITs only a 0.5 min walk from DBl-O. Def good for a post-clubbing bonk!Wahahaahaha.

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 02:18 PM
Wah ..Beyond ..as in really the Beyong band( of cos minus the joker who fell off and died)?? Now why would such a famous group want to sing in a place like tat?? A bit like getting F4 or 5566 to sing in a local pub. Bro cheongkid ... jio mw if u going ..i never seen Beyond singing in real life b4.

wow liao newspaper advertise so big u no see meh?
onli for last fro and sat onli lah

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 02:19 PM
Can try to Robertson Quey Hotel ..80+++ for rm and breakfast. ITs only a 0.5 min walk from DBl-O. Def good for a post-clubbing bonk!Wahahaahaha.

really cheap and nearby
can save the taxi fare for some too
and the chick would not chg mind during the journey to another hotel
heeeheee

Rof|maoxz
08-09-2003, 04:06 PM
DB has been on my banned list... unless jio by girls...

jimbo

Still think MW still da best. But dun knoe tues or wed nite happening or not? Cos not working on wed.

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 04:18 PM
Still think MW still da best. But dun knoe tues or wed nite happening or not? Cos not working on wed.

MW i can assure every nites also happening wan
onli depend on u whether lady luck is wif u or nt
happy hunting................

jng1103
08-09-2003, 07:10 PM

i agree with U. though DBO is quite happenings, i still prefer HQ. feel homely there...

bro vax was rite about the happenings at HQ. been there on tue and thurs nites b4 with group of frens. not as packed as on weekend, but the crowd is definitely there. u should try on wed nite coz it's ladies nite. no cover charge on weekdays, not sure about ladies nite. care to enlighten me?

jimbo

jng1103
08-09-2003, 07:12 PM
really cheap and nearby
can save the taxi fare for some too
and the chick would not chg mind during the journey to another hotel
heeeheee

hmm... seems like a good deal. not too sure if i ever got a chance to use the facilities. certainly a good news for bro vax, puna, cheogkid, way and rof...

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
08-09-2003, 08:02 PM
hmm... seems like a good deal. not too sure if i ever got a chance to use the facilities. certainly a good news for bro vax, puna, cheogkid, way and rof...

jimbo

Haha u r' rite jimbo. This time I gonna book out my loaded ammo w/o any officer's approval. Hehe. :p

waypastprime
09-09-2003, 08:47 AM

jimbo

Hmmmm...... a hotel within walking distance.... Fantastic.... But u are not attracted by the rates meh??? Or u prefer the do 'on the spot'... Haha.... :D

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 09:28 AM
i agree with U. though DBO is quite happenings, i still prefer HQ. feel homely there...

bro vax was rite about the happenings at HQ. been there on tue and thurs nites b4 with group of frens. not as packed as on weekend, but the crowd is definitely there. u should try on wed nite coz it's ladies nite. no cover charge on weekdays, not sure about ladies nite. care to enlighten me?

jimbo

HQ got ladies nite meh???
tot every nite also "ladies nite" as sure got at least 1 or 2 horny ladies drinking alone at the bar
good luck

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 09:29 AM

jimbo

i prefer gg to the girl house heeeheee...................
times are bad need to cut cost u noe
heehee....

Punanilovr
09-09-2003, 10:40 AM
heehee....

Hehehhe......
Good if no girl's parents at home.

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 11:52 AM
Hehehhe......
Good if no girl's parents at home.

aiya parent at hm they also Zzzzz liao
bzi do finish gg hm loh
better safe than sori

cheongkid
09-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Hmmmm...... a hotel within walking distance.... Fantastic.... But u are not attracted by the rates meh??? Or u prefer the do 'on the spot'... Haha.... :D
cos jimbo is a 'toilet man'! :D

cheongkid
09-09-2003, 12:10 PM
heehee....
yalor, like the previous time hor... :p

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 12:22 PM
cos jimbo is a 'toilet man'! :D

no wonder during party he seldom gg toilet
he wanna gg and do "ALL" thing at one gg.............

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 12:23 PM
yalor, like the previous time hor... :p

wah liao dun look the past look FORWARD!!!!!!!!!
u can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 03:17 PM
You asked the right person then..
Griff aka SEX_DEMON is the best person to answer your question...
Lurp,
You and Griff will make a great Cheekopek tag-team...

P.S. The above italicized statement is a view generally shared among Spaceman, jintonic and GoGoGo with the approval of yours truly... 4 guys can't be wrong, can we?

haha, true, true! Even setup an altar at between GL Lor6-8 to worship our sex god, Lurpsexx! setting up a new one for our dear sex_demon beside his altar! :D

vaxvms
10-09-2003, 02:56 PM
LADIES NITE AGAIN..................

cheongkid
10-09-2003, 04:20 PM
LADIES NITE AGAIN..................
LADIES BEWARE...HUNGRY WOLF ON THE PROWL!

vaxvms
10-09-2003, 04:22 PM

ccb!!!!!!!!!!!
u working late again

waypastprime
11-09-2003, 08:57 AM

Shit!!!! Another full moon..... :D

Punanilovr
11-09-2003, 11:24 AM
Hmmm....
I think someone owes us some FR. Kekekeke....
u know who u are. Please step out!!!
:D

vaxvms
11-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Shit!!!! Another full moon..... :D

full moon arising.....................

vaxvms
11-09-2003, 02:06 PM
Hmmm....

ya me also waiting...........................
party nvr jio also

waypastprime
11-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Hmmm....

Hey are u trying to create some confusion between the CEFOS members huh??? Thief shouting for 'thief'???? :rolleyes:

vaxvms
11-09-2003, 02:30 PM
Hey are u trying to create some confusion between the CEFOS members huh??? Thief shouting for 'thief'???? :rolleyes:

good one bro!!!
this puna oversea also dun know post some oversea stories for us steam steam

Punanilovr
11-09-2003, 03:08 PM
good one bro!!!
this puna oversea also dun know post some oversea stories for us steam steam

Hehehe...
If I got steam of coz I let u guys know and so u guys can join me mah.....Won't forget friends easily ok. ;)

vaxvms
11-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Hehehe...
If I got steam of coz I let u guys know and so u guys can join me mah.....Won't forget friends easily ok. ;)

u at XXT sure got one lah
onli whetehr u wan or nt onli mah

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 01:05 AM
u at XXT sure got one lah
onli whetehr u wan or nt onli mah

Over here I become kuay kuay boy. No cheong ok. Hehehehe....
Wait till I go back there again!;)

waypastprime
12-09-2003, 08:59 AM

Dont ke ke lah.... Every full moon u will turn back into ur true self.... Wolf in sheep's clothing.... :D

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 09:33 AM

kuey kuey stay in rm while girl parading in ur rm for u to pick
bonk and call no. again for next gp of chai rite?
heeheee

cheongkid
12-09-2003, 12:38 PM
You didn't hook up with our sexperts bros MoonFace and Rainman over there?

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 02:09 PM
Dont ke ke lah.... Every full moon u will turn back into ur true self.... Wolf in sheep's clothing.... :D

Hhehehe...for me, no need of full moon or whatsoever.
Will always Wolf in Prada suit! Kekekekek....

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 02:17 PM
kuey kuey stay in rm while girl parading in ur rm for u to pick
bonk and call no. again for next gp of chai rite?
heeheee

Wuah, how u guys know ah?
Man, I feel so insecure leh. Feel as if u guys watching every steps I take and always eye where I cheong. Hahahah....
The answer is no lah. Cant go to KTV here or else big ma fan.

Bro cheongkid, wuah...u also know Rainman? Yest, just got a chance to chill with him n kakis. Play snooker. Go disco n race on Ferrari. :D Very friendly chap.
Yet, have to meet the legendary Moonface.

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 02:47 PM
Wuah, how u guys know ah?
Man, I feel so insecure leh. Feel as if u guys watching every steps I take and always eye where I cheong. Hahahah....
The answer is no lah. Cant go to KTV here or else big ma fan.

Bro cheongkid, wuah...u also know Rainman? Yest, just got a chance to chill with him n kakis. Play snooker. Go disco n race on Ferrari. :D Very friendly chap.
Yet, have to meet the legendary Moonface.

so much fun over there no wonder dun wanna come home lah
SG is always BORING

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 03:08 PM
so much fun over there no wonder dun wanna come home lah
SG is always BORING

heheehe.....
thought of saving money here n rest, not cheong to much.
Buuuuttttt.....meet several bros here even more steady.
Weekdays start to cheong already, weekends lagi worst. no need to go home. So much temptation. So shag, now....
Probably need to go back to SG to rest now. Heheheheh...

waypastprime
12-09-2003, 03:24 PM
heheehe.....
Weekdays start to cheong already, weekends lagi worst. no need to go home. So much temptation. So shag, now....

Quick, come back and teach mi some skills leh.... :D

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 03:32 PM
heheehe.....

when i am in oversea every nite is wk end
seem cannot sleep early ........................

come back SG rest???
heeheee

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 03:32 PM

Ai yah....
For u bo hope liao lah. Hahahaha...Taught u so much skills but u never really try to go practise. Go learn from si-fu vax then.
He's expert in ninjitsu, especially MIA skill. Always lost him in middle of the nite. Hahahah....

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 03:33 PM

oversea no need skill lah
make sure u are loaded will do

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 03:35 PM
Ai yah....
For u bo hope liao lah. Hahahaha...Taught u so much skills but u never really try to go practise. Go learn from si-fu vax then.
He's expert in ninjitsu, especially MIA skill. Always lost him in middle of the nite. Hahahah....

toking abt ninjitsu liao
tink u watch too much movie over there lah liao

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 03:36 PM
when i am in oversea every nite is wk end
seem cannot sleep early ........................

come back SG rest???
heeheee

Errr...bro, u don't laugh "heeheee" like that leh. Scary man.
As if u have other wicked n evil plan. Hahahahah....

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 03:41 PM
oversea no need skill lah
make sure u are loaded will do

Loaded with sperm also can...??

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Loaded with sperm also can...??

its a must when oversea!
me every day also drink 2 livita (those not find in SG) !!!!!!!!!

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 04:01 PM
Errr...bro, u don't laugh "heeheee" like that leh. Scary man.
As if u have other wicked n evil plan. Hahahahah....

i tink i am the one who scare when u are back!!!!!!!!!

jng1103
12-09-2003, 04:12 PM
FRIDAY NITE FEVER!!!!!

ARE YOU READY TO RAMBO????!!!!!

mambo #5,
jimbo

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 04:20 PM
THE WOLF COME OUT SO EARLY..............................

jng1103
12-09-2003, 04:24 PM
THE WOLF COME OUT SO EARLY..............................

knn... tonite how??? going out for a meeting now... wont be log in tonite unless i didnt receive ur call/sms to cheong. feel like going out for a drink but with low profile... may i join u? hehe..

jimbo

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 04:28 PM
knn... tonite how??? going out for a meeting now... wont be log in tonite unless i didnt receive ur call/sms to cheong. feel like going out for a drink but with low profile... may i join u? hehe..

jimbo

fri newsroom happening!
CB got chai ask me gg but sian lah i prefer hunting heehee
hq not bad too on fri i think but late crowd
how say u?

but me not sure chionging or nt as tired
wanna gg hm sleep a while first
sms u when i wake up

jng1103
12-09-2003, 04:30 PM
fri newsroom happening!
CB got chai ask me gg but sian lah i prefer hunting heehee
hq not bad too on fri i think but late crowd
how say u?

but me not sure chionging or nt as tired
wanna gg hm sleep a while first
sms u when i wake up

u damn kuai lan... got chai still dun wanna... ask ur chai to bring some girls lar.... better than we go there hunting... will try to call my ang moh fren...

ok, sms me when ur dick woke up...

jimbo

cheongkid
12-09-2003, 04:37 PM
You can't blame him. It's the wolf's natural instinct to hunt...

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 04:41 PM
u damn kuai lan... got chai still dun wanna... ask ur chai to bring some girls lar.... better than we go there hunting... will try to call my ang moh fren...

ok, sms me when ur dick woke up...

jimbo

u know my style
once makan me will siam her far far, dun wanna any string-attach
but last resort can gg CB look them lah, provided she and her fz not taken up as they love hang ard the bar
ur ang mo fz sure DBO lah but newsroom happening on FRI onli
trust me, better than DBO
onli u have to queue ................

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 04:43 PM
You can't blame him. It's the wolf's natural instinct to hunt...

no lah i love being prey too.............

waypastprime
12-09-2003, 05:09 PM

Definitely coz BC likes to prey on wolves.... :D

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 05:12 PM

me always a prey... but only to swee char bo. kekeke....
:p

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 05:18 PM
u know my style
but last resort can gg CB look them lah, provided she and her fz not taken up as they love hang ard the bar

Newsroom happening meh on Friday?
Last time when there, it's quite packed. But super sianz. Old people and gals all not nice one.

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 05:19 PM
u know my style

Last time when there, it's quite packed. But super sianz. Old people and gals all not nice one. Now, going in there also sian sia, even though Ii can get in free anytime.
Queue not as bad as DBO la.

vaxvms
12-09-2003, 05:20 PM
Last time when there, it's quite packed. But super sianz. Old people and gals all not nice one.

bcos i old liao mah heeeheee
chai no good meh???
make sure u gg on FRI (FRI ONLI)

waypastprime
12-09-2003, 05:33 PM
me always a prey... but only to swee char bo. kekeke....
:p

All the BCs and LGs all flock to u.... so long as u agree to it.... The queue can stretched from Jurong to Changi.... :D

Punanilovr
12-09-2003, 05:34 PM
bcos i old liao mah heeeheee
chai no good meh???
make sure u gg on FRI (FRI ONLI)

u old liao..?? Oh pleasee.....
Ok, next time will go down on friday nite n check out the place again. But seriously I go down there only for one reason.
Heheheheh...try to guess?

depechemode
13-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Hi all...

would like to join u all...me just went dbl o last fri, but my kaki not always free to cheong, so would like to join u guys.

pls msg/sms me the next outing okie, thks...:)

jng1103
13-09-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by depechemode
Hi all...

would like to join u all...me just went dbl o last fri, but my kaki not always free to cheong, so would like to join u guys.

pls msg/sms me the next outing okie, thks...:)

u r welcome to join us. PM me ur contact, name n age. I'll contact u if we hv outings...

jimbo

vaxvms
15-09-2003, 04:12 PM
u r welcome to join us. PM me ur contact, name n age. I'll contact u if we hv outings...

jimbo

any action from U during wk end?

waypastprime
15-09-2003, 04:17 PM

Bro, how about u contributing first??? Haha..... :D

depechemode
15-09-2003, 06:02 PM
hi hi...

thks for ur reply. had pm u my contact. hope to hear from u guys soon...

jimbo

jng1103
15-09-2003, 11:36 PM

without U, how much fun could i hv? hehe... quite bz nowadays, will be in KL over the weekend... hopefully a successful biz trip...

jimbo

jng1103
15-09-2003, 11:42 PM
hi hi...

thks for ur reply. had pm u my contact. hope to hear from u guys soon...

thanks... got ur contact. will sms/call u whenever we hv outings. anyway, feel free to contact bro vax (king of clubbing), bro cheongkid (Mr. Know-Everything), bro way (pimp... haha...), bro rof (another lao jiao), bro puna (bro overseas), etc...

i'll be quite bz running up KL for my new biz...

jimbo

waypastprime
16-09-2003, 10:23 AM
thanks... got ur contact. will sms/call u whenever we hv outings. anyway, feel free to contact bro vax (king of clubbing), bro cheongkid (Mr. Know-Everything), bro way (pimp... haha...), bro rof (another lao jiao), bro puna (bro overseas), etc...

i'll be quite bz running up KL for my new biz...

jimbo

Wa lau..... not again.... call mi a pimp again..... knn.... :(

vaxvms
16-09-2003, 11:40 AM
without U, how much fun could i hv? hehe... quite bz nowadays, will be in KL over the weekend... hopefully a successful biz trip...

jimbo

come on u can do it urself!!!!!!!!
try beach club in KL
many ONS there!!!!!!!!!

vaxvms
16-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Bro, how about u contributing first??? Haha..... :D

me nothin special lah
juz being a tour guide to 3 fz i know in seoul last time :)

vaxvms
16-09-2003, 11:43 AM
ya btw all bro!
me not king of clubbing as mention by jimbo lah
me jz an ordinary clubber :)

waypastprime
16-09-2003, 03:43 PM
me nothin special lah
juz being a tour guide to 3 fz i know in seoul last time :)

Hmm..... anything worth mentioning???? :D

Rof|maoxz
16-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Bro way, any activation since jimbo "bo eng"? :rolleyes:

waypastprime
16-09-2003, 03:59 PM

U mean weekends or weekdays huh??? It's hard for mi to chiong on weekdays nowadays coz damn busying with work.... Haizz...

Where do u have in mind??? :)

Spaceman
16-09-2003, 06:08 PM
U mean weekends or weekdays huh??? It's hard for mi to chiong on weekdays nowadays coz damn busying with work.... Haizz...

dbl o 2morrow nite??

depechemode
16-09-2003, 06:30 PM
hi all....

dbl o tomorrow? i prefer fri or sat leh...wkday a bit bo eng, paiseh....

depechemode
16-09-2003, 06:35 PM
hi...

had jus pm u my contact since bro jng bo eng. pls contact me if there is any. thks.... btw, we can post our number in the main forum rite? shld not have problem rite...

jng1103
16-09-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman
dbl o 2morrow nite??

ONZ bor? if u can bring along ur 'citi' girls, i'll ONZ u. bro vax, remember wat spacey promised us? i'll check with my ang moh fren for tomorrow nite outing at DBO...

bro cheongkid/way/rof, how about u guys? long time no dick together...

bro vax, dun think hv time for clubbing in KL. hectic schedule... if i'm not mistaken, been to Beach Club in Penang... not so happenings...

jimbo

waypastprime
17-09-2003, 08:56 AM
dbl o 2morrow nite??

Shifu, how about this weekend??? Can dont make it on weekdays??? :o

waypastprime
17-09-2003, 08:59 AM
hi...

had jus pm u my contact since bro jng bo eng. pls contact me if there is any. thks.... btw, we can post our number in the main forum rite? shld not have problem rite...

Pls do not post ur number and names over the net.... that's why they come up something called 'nick'.... For cautious reasons...

Received ur pm liao.... ;)

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 09:56 AM
Hmm..... anything worth mentioning???? :D

nothing special lah but all happening chicks onli
haha

cfm dbo??
if yes will chio the korean chicks

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 09:57 AM

he whr got bo eng when come to CHEONG

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 09:58 AM

u tink u bzi onli meh??
day time bzi wof work
nite time must relax mah

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 09:58 AM
dbl o 2morrow nite??

got citi-girl or not??

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 10:00 AM
ONZ bor? if u can bring along ur 'citi' girls, i'll ONZ u. bro vax, remember wat spacey promised us? i'll check with my ang moh fren for tomorrow nite outing at DBO...

bro cheongkid/way/rof, how about u guys? long time no dick together...

bro vax, dun think hv time for clubbing in KL. hectic schedule... if i'm not mistaken, been to Beach Club in Penang... not so happenings...

jimbo

beach club in kl lah!!!!!!!
so many ONS for hook up

penang me no sure as nvr been there b4

waypastprime
17-09-2003, 10:21 AM
u tink u bzi onli meh??
day time bzi wof work
nite time must relax mah

Korean chicks?? Hmm.... that sounds nice with the compliments of Citigals....

U should try working OT almost everyday... then u will know that it will kill off any mood of chionging.... :(

Punanilovr
17-09-2003, 11:11 AM

U should try working OT almost everyday... then u will know that it will kill off any mood of chionging.... :(

What kind of rubbish? Everyday OT?
I think for u OP is more appropriate. OP = Over PCC...!!!
Hahhahaha....

Hmmm....korean girls. an yong ha se you, han kok gals here i come baby....ahahhahaha.....i have some kind of fetish with korean girls.

waypastprime
17-09-2003, 11:34 AM
Hahhahaha....

Hmmm....korean girls. an yong ha se you, han kok gals here i come baby....ahahhahaha.....i have some kind of fetish with korean girls.

NB.... pls.... U only know this phrase huh?? Brush up your skills lah if u wanna tackle those Korean gals... As for mi, I practically dont know how to use their language so I stand aside....

Knn..... u everything also got fetish... :D

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 02:34 PM

pb is i already "up" 1 of them in seoul last time so not vali interested
and do it again in sg on Monday liao :)
need new "blood" heehee

anyway they gg back on fri
intro to u guy no pb but can or not depend on ur skill liao although success rate 80% heehee

OT???come on..............
i do OT often too, and worst w/o OT pay

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Hahhahaha....

so when u back???????????????

waypastprime
17-09-2003, 02:49 PM
pb is i already "up" 1 of them in seoul last time so not vali interested
and do it again in sg on Monday liao :)
need new "blood" heehee

anyway they gg back on fri
intro to u guy no pb but can or not depend on ur skill liao although success rate 80% heehee

OT???come on..............
i do OT often too, and worst w/o OT pay

Success rate 80%???? Sure or not??? Wat if i fall under the remaining 20%????

So are you getting them to chiong tonight???? :D

The fact is that mi not paid for doing ot.... job commitment...

vaxvms
17-09-2003, 03:08 PM
Success rate 80%???? Sure or not??? Wat if i fall under the remainding 20%????

So are you getting them to chiong tonight???? :D

The fact is that mi not paid for doing ot.... job commitment...

ok lah than me put it 50-50 lah
wait cannot "onz" me kenna flamed
heehee

waypastprime
17-09-2003, 03:26 PM
ok lah than me put it 50-50 lah
wait cannot "onz" me kenna flamed
heehee

PM mi lah.... talk more over the phone then over the net... Hehe... :D

jng1103
17-09-2003, 10:54 PM
LADIES NITE !!! LET'S ROCK !!!

SEE U THERE .....

jimbo

vaxvms
18-09-2003, 02:43 PM
LADIES NITE !!! LET'S ROCK !!!

SEE U THERE .....

jimbo

hows last nite dbo?
me on mission when u call lah....
ask u come CB dun wanna
maybe u many kang tao at dbo
heehee

waypastprime
18-09-2003, 03:26 PM
hows last nite dbo?
ask u come CB dun wanna
heehee

Nbz.... ask u to pm mi your number and u still didnt do it... :mad:

vaxvms
18-09-2003, 03:31 PM
Nbz.... ask u to pm mi your number and u still didnt do it... :mad:

done liao wat
no news from u some more

waypastprime
18-09-2003, 04:41 PM
done liao wat
no news from u some more

Huh?? Care to send it one more time???? I dont seem to receive it leh... :(

depechemode
18-09-2003, 05:56 PM
hi jimbo, way and others....

this fri going again? call me can? thks...

hows last nite dbo?
ask u come CB dun wanna
heehee

cheongkid
18-09-2003, 06:48 PM
hows last nite dbo?
ask u come CB dun wanna
heehee
NB...you always got mission...care to share it?

cheongkid
18-09-2003, 06:50 PM
done liao wat
no news from u some more
Bro wpp last nite also on mission... :D

jng1103
18-09-2003, 11:08 PM
hows last nite dbo?
ask u come CB dun wanna
heehee

knn... go CB didnt jio me... bo sui ler... last nite got some mission but didnt accomplished. hopefully the next round will be better...

jimbo

waypastprime
19-09-2003, 09:36 AM

That kind of mission doesnt please our CO jimbo much lah.... Hey, next time u must go with us ok??? Too bad, the turnout is exactly 10 just enough for two cars... if not we surely involved coz the legendary one.... :p

P.S: Did u send mi bro vaxvms number???

Also, why change avatar??? Such a studious avatar...

vaxvms
19-09-2003, 04:12 PM
That kind of mission doesnt please our CO jimbo much lah.... Hey, next time u must go with us ok??? Too bad, the turnout is exactly 10 just enough for two cars... if not we surely involved coz the legendary one.... :p

P.S: Did u send mi bro vaxvms number???

Also, why change avatar??? Such a studious avatar...

did u sms me yesterday???
if have me reply 2X and no reply??

vaxvms
19-09-2003, 04:15 PM
knn... go CB didnt jio me... bo sui ler... last nite got some mission but didnt accomplished. hopefully the next round will be better...

jimbo

was in town walk walk as tour guide than the girls say wanna see SG disco
as sitting at far east plaza me suggest CB loh
kind of last min tingy lah
but at least i sms u rite??

hope next time better!

will be doing some personal stuff this wk end
after tat will be medidate in the "temple" till 22/oct

vaxvms
19-09-2003, 04:15 PM