PDA

View Full Version : Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

glstunner
12-10-2011, 09:58 PM
the boobs natural or enhanced?

so when 1 go there n try den tok cok? :D

tiredman
12-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Here's my FR for a girl with one of the nicest and biggest Cat 50 boobies I've tried this year. A real gem that somehow got missed by the boob lovers in this thread. Try her, and you'll love her tits !

GIRL NUMBER : WH43G10
NAME : Rin
LOOKS : Average looking face, but that's not important.
BODY : Very short girl (1.5m ?), with shapely slim body.
BOOBS : Best ! Big natural full CCups. They don't sag, and yet are soft, and most importantly, are full and rounded, with small medium brown nipples. One of the best I've tried this year, and definitely comparable to the top 3 pairs I've tried since I've started cheonging GL. Guys who adored Bim (L18H16G09, who has left) will love Rin's boobs too - her boobs are slightly bigger and fuller than Bim's, although Bim's are more perky.
SERVICE : Very good. Very friendly and cheerful girl.
SHOWER : SOP.
CATBATH : Nice. Smells good, and very smooth skin on her shoulders, back and butt makes stroking her body a heavenly experience.

BJ : Good. Soft and slow. Covered BJ only.
FJ : Very good. She's small and petite, so she's easy and light during cowgirl, and those melon in my face is just wow. Missionary is great too, with those big round orbs jiggling on her chest.

LANGUAGE : Reasonably good English
RTF : Yes !

Bros, please support her. She told me that business has not been good and she's considering going home soon, which would be a great loss to boob lovers !

Wah! Tempted to try her leh..
Lor 18 right? Sorry arh, not too familiar with Geylang area.

luckyboiboi
13-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Everything, except RAW, is possible since it is between 2 consenting adults. It just depends on the girl's mood and chemistry between you.

ya mean bbbj as well?

oats
13-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Everything, except RAW, is possible since it is between 2 consenting adults. It just depends on the girl's mood and chemistry between you.

Raw penetration is possible. I had an offered exprience in those hses but i declined. Sometimes when the heat turns
on, we might not think with our head. Lucky there is poster in the thier room for caution. So bros, play safe and remember there is always a tomorrow.

peanut123
13-10-2011, 05:33 PM
ya mean bbbj as well?

BBBJ is certainly possible, but really depends on the girl. I've had a few BBBJs in GL before (read the FRs), although it's getting very rare in the past year. I can't recall any who are still working.

peanut123
13-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Raw penetration is possible. I had an offered exprience in those hses but i declined. Sometimes when the heat turns
on, we might not think with our head. Lucky there is poster in the thier room for caution. So bros, play safe and remember there is always a tomorrow.

If a girl offers you raw, better run far away.

cebeion
13-10-2011, 07:34 PM
I also Kenna offered raw before but decide to play it safe ah otherwise how to cheong longer?

In the past I rawed some WLs but after the aids scare and the fear of kenna aids and the waiting period for testing i decide to play safe after tested negative lah.

But sometimes when very song it is hard to think with big head I agree but I encourage all bros to play safe in order to cheong longer buy a thin cd (featherlite ultimate) to cheong and it will be quite song also lah

Will return favor to anyone who ups me

Cebeionz always onz!!!!

luckyboiboi
14-10-2011, 03:13 AM
nevertheless, be safe than sorry.

lauliao
14-10-2011, 03:56 AM
went to wh2 today.my lite fr;
no 38:name tammy
boobs:abt 36.fake
bj:bbj:D
fj:shes on top
rft:....many girls.dont know how to choose:confused:
time is to fast!20min:cool:

Kalv
14-10-2011, 08:26 AM
..time is to fast!20min...

New WL L6H66G11 Nok for info. New - 3 days.. Post in L6H66 thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6448385&postcount=512

Extract: " L6H66G11 "Nok" 25 yrs from Bangkok, slightly tanned slim body, GND - sexy/nice looking with sweet smile, "C" Boobs (enhanced), ..Thai speaking .....Very friendly, willing to learn, hardworking, accommodating, smiling all the time .... Thorough wash, BBBJ, fierce frenching, allowed fingering, goodbye kiss etc..... still learning -... Hairy below ...and very tight! ...."

Timing for L6 Thai houses: L6H66: 25 - 30 mins. L6H70; H72: 30 mins. Opens 1 pm. :D Cheers

peanut123
15-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Yes, always cheong safely. Doing raw presents a real risk of getting HIV. The waiting period of 1-3 months while waiting to take a test, and agonizing 20 min wait for the results is just not worth it. It's really nerve wrecking. it's not worth weeks of uncertainty and fear for 10 minutes of raw. Don't do it bros.

If you kenna HIV, you present a risk to your gf or wife. Not only that, but legally, you have to inform your sex partner ( whether gf, wife, WL or fb) that you have HIV before having sex or risk jail. Who would say yes to sex with a HIV infected person ? So that literally not only condemns you to a belated death sentence, but also the end of your sex life.

I also Kenna offered raw before but decide to play it safe ah otherwise how to cheong longer?

In the past I rawed some WLs but after the aids scare and the fear of kenna aids and the waiting period for testing i decide to play safe after tested negative lah.

But sometimes when very song it is hard to think with big head I agree but I encourage all bros to play safe in order to cheong longer buy a thin cd (featherlite ultimate) to cheong and it will be quite song also lah

Will return favor to anyone who ups me

Cebeionz always onz!!!!

Moderat
16-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Good things do come in small packages. Read the 2 positive FRs on Rin n decided to try her. Am a boobs lover n have been looking for a cheap big boob fuck. Rin fits the package nicely n restores my faith in Cat 50 WLs. Had bad experiences with them before. Sure RTF since only 50 n she is so friendly. We frenched which is a rarity for geylang FLs. However, she is leaving in dec. Promised to write FR for her. Rin is gd.

So tried Rin myself last night and can pretty much confirm these reports..

Quick FR

Name: Rin WH43G10
Looks: 6 OK not ugly but not pretty either- I guess she's cute
Body: 7 Curvy but a bit too short for me, I'm 5'10
Boobs: 9 V Nice C up natural and she knows how to use them.
Shower: 7 Fine took her time
BJ: 7 Fine but nothing special
Frenching: 9 yes and good feel
FJ: 8 good very good fun
GFE: 9 very sweet and fun

Overall great svc I tipped her $20 so must have been happy. I can confirm she leave in Dec.

If anyone can up my points for the FR would be gratefull as I'm fairly new.

Stabil0
22-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Yeah man, better play it safe, No RAW, bro !

nastygirl199
24-10-2011, 10:38 AM
HI all bro, can help me check whether the Thai girl named Ohm, number 3, lorong 18 house 9 stil working. Im overseas, come back soon and really want to check her out, see whether she is still working or not. She is from Chang mai btw, with enhanced around C cup boobs. Thanks all bros. Cheers

ChiJitKayChiJit
26-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Here's my FR for a girl with one of the nicest and biggest Cat 50 boobies I've tried this year. A real gem that somehow got missed by the boob lovers in this thread. Try her, and you'll love her tits !

GIRL NUMBER : WH43G10
NAME : Rin

BOOBS : Best ! Big natural full CCups. They don't sag, and yet are soft, and most importantly, are full and rounded, with small medium brown nipples. One of the best I've tried this year

Bro, where is WH43 ? I cannot find Lorong 43 ... are u referring to House number 43 at Westerhouse Road ?

Btw, is Rin fair or tanned ?

definitely comparable to the top 3 pairs I've tried since I've started cheonging GL.

Who are your Top 3 pairs ?

Thanks bro.

blueboy1967
31-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Following the advice of our friends I also tried Rin and here's a quick FR:

Looks: 6 OK, very small (about 4'11") so she's cute
Body: 8 nice curves and good skin on a small frame - i like this set up
Boobs: 9 really very good - big, round, small nipples and smooth skin - uses them to tease you
BJ: 7 nothing special
FJ: 8 i think she liked it! Finished in doggy with her boobs in my hands - yummy!

Would definitely recommend and will definitely return.

peanut123
01-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Dude, WH=Westerhout, the road connecting Lor 16 to Lor 18. WH43 = Westerhout Road, House 43.

Rin is not tanned, but she's not very fair either. Skin color is like typical Chinese girl although she's Thai.

My top 3 ? Too bad they have all gone back to Thailand : (from biggest to smallest) L06H72G10 Pat, WH43G10 Wan, and L18H16G09 Bim. All 3 girls have boobs that are different in size and shape, but all are big and yummy, and the girls are all friendly.

Bro, where is WH43 ? I cannot find Lorong 43 ... are u referring to House number 43 at Westerhouse Road ?

Btw, is Rin fair or tanned ?

Who are your Top 3 pairs ?

Thanks bro.

stemas
11-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Tried L8H66C

Girl no. 38
Short length hair, mother of one...
quite cute looking with 36C boobs at least.. tanned skin..
She is quite friendly and like to dance in front with MTV on her Sony LCD tv..
SOP bathing and then proceed light Catbath.. follow by BBBJ (6/10)
followed by cowgirl position..den final style doggy as she has a firmed ass..
power 9/10
as finish early give me a light hand massage

overall okay.. very girl friend feeling
RTF: if no other girls around

upz me if you like my FR.. thanks!

puzylover6969
14-11-2011, 01:42 PM
After much FR on Rin decide to go test her

Name: Rin
Looks: 5 OK (Seems like in the Lau Chio category. She say she's 28 but definitely age is more)
Body: 8 Nice curves on a petite body
Boobs: 8 Her boobs look big compared to her small cute nipples. Uses her boob for catbath and dick massage
BJ: 7 Quite OK
Shower : SOP. Can play with her boobs while shower.
FJ: 7 (Ride her missinoary 5 mins no cum, change to cowgal 5 mins no cum, finally change to doggy and unload. Maybe she not SYT and is MILF type that's why not so visually exciting to make you high. My opinion)

RTF : Maybe for her natural C cup boobs and if other Thai SYTs not available

peanut123
15-11-2011, 03:03 AM
Bro, is her name Mai ? Young, about 21-22yo with fake boobs. If different girl and natural boobs, then maybe I'll go try her. I dun like fake boobs.

Tried L8H66C

Girl no. 38
Short length hair, mother of one...
quite cute looking with 36C boobs at least.. tanned skin..
She is quite friendly and like to dance in front with MTV on her Sony LCD tv..
SOP bathing and then proceed light Catbath.. follow by BBBJ (6/10)
followed by cowgirl position..den final style doggy as she has a firmed ass..
power 9/10
as finish early give me a light hand massage

overall okay.. very girl friend feeling
RTF: if no other girls around

upz me if you like my FR.. thanks!

smalldragon
16-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Just visit the GL and with the following FR.

Name: L18H36G88
Looks: 7 look cute and pretty smile, slightly tanned
Body: small size with nice curves and smooth skin on a small frame set up with heavy top, soft butt
Boobs: D size feel soft although got silicon insert
Frenching: Yes and good feel, hygienic
GFE: very sweet and fun girl to be with, comfortable
Overall good service with licking all over body and great feeling, knows what you wants, satisfying playing with her big boobs which she likes you to suck them
RTF: Yes surely

Flemmings
28-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Bro, is her name Mai ? Young, about 21-22yo with fake boobs. If different girl and natural boobs, then maybe I'll go try her. I dun like fake boobs.

tot i will revive this thread. :)

Tried L8H66C last week

Girl no. 38
Short length hair, mother of one (pics of her kid and her malaysian bf all over the room!) :eek:
boobs: d (enhanced)
looks 6/10 (22 yrs old)
bbbj 9/10 very good
fj accommodating (puts her finger to her mouth and gives you the bewildered look when you are screwing her)

she isnt very pretty but her service makes up for it.

collin_23
29-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Before she got darling , service still ok especially beginning when she in small room . Few months ago try her again service drop until quite jia lat liao so I don't really recommend her . Of course depends on individual in a word of fairness . Take note fake tits and quite hard also . :cool:

Cheers

tot i will revive this thread. :)

Tried L8H66C last week

Girl no. 38
Short length hair, mother of one (pics of her kid and her malaysian bf all over the room!) :eek:
boobs: d (enhanced)
looks 6/10 (22 yrs old)
bbbj 9/10 very good
fj accommodating (puts her finger to her mouth and gives you the bewildered look when you are screwing her)

she isnt very pretty but her service makes up for it.

hardrock
01-12-2011, 02:14 AM
heres my short FR as i seldom write any, thanks

highly recommend for all bros who love syt with D cupper boobs.

L18H38G5

name pla. should be going back in two weeks, a rare gem with oversize boobs and petite body. so far my best bonk in GL.

face : 8/10 sweet, cute
boobs : 8.5/10 power!
body : on the petite side, can carry.
bj : 7/10 im not particular
fj : 8/10 love the look while bonking her

bros see for yourself this gem if you r looking for a value for money bonk. cheers:)

LaoTiKo55
04-12-2011, 05:06 PM
heres my short FR as i seldom write any, thanks

highly recommend for all bros who love syt with D cupper boobs.

L18H38G5

name pla. should be going back in two weeks, a rare gem with oversize boobs and petite body. so far my best bonk in GL.

face : 8/10 sweet, cute
boobs : 8.5/10 power!
body : on the petite side, can carry.
bj : 7/10 im not particular
fj : 8/10 love the look while bonking her

bros see for yourself this gem if you r looking for a value for money bonk. cheers:)

Any1 else tried b4? Saw her in the tank n she look like "B" cupper

hardrock
05-12-2011, 05:30 PM

Did u went into the wrong house ? Or u see wrong person? It's confirm D BRO

kraai
05-12-2011, 08:19 PM

Tried her last saturday, definitely a C or a D cup. If anyone have tried Rin from WH43 before, her boobs can fight with hers. Only that her boobs is a slimmer version of Rin's one. Anyway, chat a little bit with her inside the room and told me that she's leaving on the 16th this month.

Face: 7/10 (Sweet looking)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big boobs with a nice shape on a really slim body.)
Catbath: 7/10 (Slow and sensual.)
Frenching: N/A (Don't allow)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Only downside is she doesnt allow people to suck on her tits.)

peanut123
06-12-2011, 12:35 PM

Yes I've tried her (L18H38G5 Pla) before. She's quite cute, but I tried her early this year when she was still quite new. Her skills at that time weren't very good and she was actually very passive throughout. It's like fucking a doll. Perhaps her skills have improved now.

Her boobs were something. Big and firm ( I would guess C Cup ), but it felt slightly too firm to be real, although I could not quite confirm if its real or enhanced. They felt good and natural, but just a little different from all the hundreds of boobs I've caressed before, but I could be wrong of course.

LaoTiKo55
06-12-2011, 06:50 PM
So many supporter. Left 10 days!

smalldragon
07-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Dear Bros, if you have a chance have to try G18, no regret!!

Name: L18H38G18 (JUM)
Character: Nice and pleasant, fun
Looks: 9 very pretty and captivating, long straight beautiful hair
Body: SYT with nice curves beautiful figure with firm butt, clean shaven pussy
Boobs: C size, nice suckerable nip
Frenching: Yes and throughout like gf
GFE: Yes, willing to please
Overall: 9/10, HJ, BJ, FJ

iEros
07-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Big boob lovers can check out my FR here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6641894&postcount=1799). It was from L18H18G19.

Cheers & Happy bonking!

yeongmsc
07-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Tried her last saturday, definitely a C or a D cup. If anyone have tried Rin from WH43 before, her boobs can fight with hers. Only that her boobs is a slimmer version of Rin's one. Anyway, chat a little bit with her inside the room and told me that she's leaving on the 16th this month.

Face: 7/10 (Sweet looking)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big boobs with a nice shape on a really slim body.)
Catbath: 7/10 (Slow and sensual.)
Frenching: N/A (Don't allow)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Only downside is she doesnt allow people to suck on her tits.)

Face: 7/10 (Not Pretty, Just sweet looking though definately not SYT)
Height: below 1.5m (Will look strange if she's my gf and we are out pak tor )
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big boobs with a nice shape on a really slim body, but fake as I was the very faint surgical cuts)
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 9/10 (Sucked on her tits, tight pussy, like small dynamo)
GFE: 10/10 (playful)
RTF: Have already done so. Sort of. (As I extended for another 30mins)
Highly recommended.

w800i
07-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Just wan to say the OKTs from H12 - H20 at L18...sux...

allan88
09-12-2011, 02:51 AM
Here my short FR for L18H20 gal 19 cost she worth the $ spent

Look 7.5/10 ( look abit like milf ) but my cuP Of tea
Name never ask
Age 24 (she say so)
Catbath SoP
Bj 8/10 ( i dont even know when she cap mi)
Fj 8/10 ( bro becareful kanna drown) freaking wet
French ( what a kisser i can tell that she like it much)
Painting nope dun even allow mi to touch
Boob 34D

Overall only 1 word to say
Song
RTF 100% return i can onli say her service is damm good

peanut123
11-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Here's another girl with big, but alas fake tits.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H36G38
NAME : Ananda
RACE : Thai
LOOKS : Quite pretty with long hair
BODY : Slender and tall. Good body. Her hourglass figure in the ceiling mirror is quite a sight.
BOOBS : Fake CCups. Dammit. What a waste of a otherwise physically attractive girl
SERVICE : Quite good, but clock watcher. Reminded me that time is running out even with 10 mins to go. That was a turn off.
SHOWER : SOP.
CATBATH : SOP

BJ : Below average. Sucks too hard, so hurt a bit.
FJ : Average. But the clock watching was a turn off. After FJ she told me that if I wanted a slow FJ, I need to take the 40 min slot, even though we did not exceed the time. Still had 5 mins to go. WTF.

LANGUAGE : Speaks English and a bit of Mandarin.
RTF : No. Fake tits and clock-watching turns me off.

w800i
19-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Anyone noticed SG's star blogger Jocelyn kau's recent 'upgrade'?

Saw this lookalike in one of the houses along westerhout road, 70% resemblance I would say, anyone know?

naghtki
20-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Here my short FR for L18H20 gal 19 cost she worth the $ spent

Look 7.5/10 ( look abit like milf ) but my cuP Of tea
Name never ask
Age 24 (she say so)
Catbath SoP
Bj 8/10 ( i dont even know when she cap mi)
Fj 8/10 ( bro becareful kanna drown) freaking wet
French ( what a kisser i can tell that she like it much)
Painting nope dun even allow mi to touch
Boob 34D

Overall only 1 word to say
Song
RTF 100% return i can onli say her service is damm good

Hi bro, sounds good. are the boobs real?

nookzaa
22-12-2011, 01:26 PM
wah, all got year-end bonus to pump-pump liow hor?
HUAT AH!

j3350n9
22-12-2011, 09:49 PM
want to try some thai wl

does gl have some thai ladyboy stock?

what the damage?

zami
24-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi there,is there anyway to look for big boods in cat 50 thai WLS.

zami
24-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Which I thinking of going down there later.Please advise.

tastertaster
24-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Hi there,is there anyway to look for big boods in cat 50 thai WLS.

how to look for big boobs? open your eyes and look.

zami
24-12-2011, 10:03 PM
How to see and the way they wear is very diffcult to look whether big or small.

back_it_in
25-12-2011, 12:36 AM
all i wanna say is Rin IS SOOO OVER-RATED!! damn pissed by the over hype. big breast and that's it! still can ask me to keep quiet while fucking. can ask me to go off while she go talk on the phone. seriously!

tastertaster
25-12-2011, 06:54 AM
all i wanna say is Rin IS SOOO OVER-RATED!! damn pissed by the over hype. big breast and that's it! still can ask me to keep quiet while fucking. can ask me to go off while she go talk on the phone. seriously!

which one is Rin?

back_it_in
25-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Following the advice of our friends I also tried Rin and here's a quick FR:

Looks: 6 OK, very small (about 4'11") so she's cute
Body: 8 nice curves and good skin on a small frame - i like this set up
Boobs: 9 really very good - big, round, small nipples and smooth skin - uses them to tease you
BJ: 7 nothing special
FJ: 8 i think she liked it! Finished in doggy with her boobs in my hands - yummy!

Would definitely recommend and will definitely return.

this one! or maybe I caught her in a bad mood.

kraai
25-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Is RIN still around? i thought she had went back last month.

josephTng
27-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Today went to GLand for some thai delicacies.. Saw this thread and went for L18H16G8..

Ratings:
Look: 6.5
Body: 9.5 (super hourglass!!!!! Super perky A*S!!)
Boobs At least a Cup DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Service: 8 (should try her Balls sucking.. BBBJ is fantastic! Damn song!!)
GFE: 8
DMG: 50$S :D

Overall: This is a good F! If u missed it u r so going to be so SORRY!!!!!!!
This girl very good in service, Damn song.All brother must try.

alex_tan
10-01-2012, 01:35 AM
who got the biggest boobs? please enlighten me :)

FRwriter
10-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Hmm.. Maybe I'll try Rin over this weekend.
Have been reading about her. Want to give it a try. ;)

alex_tan
10-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Hey, Rin is gone. Just checked earlier :)

supershaft
11-01-2012, 12:22 AM
This girl very good in service, Damn song.All brother must try.
This gal's name is bim, she is petite but sexy but has went back Thailand abt 1 yr ago. Is she the same gal u talking abt?

bradpitt968
11-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Title : Didn't cum but si bei song
-------------------------------

Ok, I went to L20H36 .... wah lau .. all the "ang pai" not working. No gals in fish tank and like 8 guys standing around. Sianz liao. Saw G81 walked by .... wah lau ... she really know how to dress ... more and more sexy everytime I see her.

So decided to check out Lor 18. Tonight don't know why .. alot of poeple and alot of Japs walking around.

I started walking form H14 onwards ... all the houses only left a few gals and not to my liking.

Then I saw the newly renovated H36. So thought .. "what the heck" go in and see lah. Saw 2 gals inside, 1 of them big frame but look not bad. Then I saw G88 at the corner touching up her make up. She looks not bad plus saw the deep cleavage ... so take her.

Went up to the room, she led me to her room. When she open the door, wow!! Nice deco ... mirror on the ceiling, mirror on the side. Took off my clothes and proceed to shower. While bathing ... she use her fingers and play with my balls and tickled my balls & butt ... damn shiok. Ask her to continue .... really shiok ... she knows how to use her finger nails.

Then finished washed up, wipe dry liao. Asked me lie on the bed. I can feel that my "little bro" seems to be in a "sleep" mode today ... and I was dying for massage so asked to tickle me like she did in the bathroom.

So she did. Wah ... I am a sucker for "ticklish slow stroking". And she tickle my butt ... my thigh ... my knee ... my back .... my body. Alternating various part of my body ... wah lau .. DAMN SONG!!

It felt really good and I told her to continue. As she massaged me ... I just look at her from the mirror, admiring those nice melons swinging so delicately with every movement of her body. Then the buzzer came ... so extend 1 more session. She really knows how to use her finger nails .... really stroke & tickle me till SI BEI SONG!!

So she continue to do that till the OKT buzzed again. So we stopped and proceed to shower. She told me that she like customers like me .... didn't cum but did enjoyed the process and left happy. She took her time with me and when I left ... kiss on the lips a few times but didn't french .... hopefully yet. *grin*

Looks: 7/10 petite, lao chio, big eyes
Body: 8/10 slim & small frame
Boobs: 9/10 Cup C. She told me fake but they are very soft, like real.
BJ: 6/10 Only a short while
Frenching: Never try
FJ: Never try

RTF : YES! For the tickling + massage.

So for those who are like me .... may try. Those who want BBBJ lah or ass licking lah or good FJ .... try at your own risk.

When I left, saw G38 .... also not bad. May try her next time if G88 is not available.

This house got potential. Think L20H36 is too hot liao ... I think I'll shift my focus to this house from now.

peanut123
14-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Here's a quick and short FR on this nice girl Ah Moe, L18H42G05

Age 23, good figure, very smooth skin ( nice!), firm CCup boobs that feel natural. This is one of those borderline cases where the boobs are nicely shaped and firm and I can't tell if it's nature's gift or a surgeon's skill. If you can't tell the difference, then it does not matter. Just enjoy them.

Friendly and accommodating, though her moans sound fake. She's better off not moaning. Nevertheless, definitely worth a RTF in my opinion.

raywkk
15-01-2012, 09:06 AM
so far my fav is WH2G(forgot #) but name is TaTa (as in Tata Young thai pop singer).

short small size, but curvy, c cupper alas fake but nicely pointed n not too hard. Nice AR. Nice moaning when rocking alas fake but like movie. Keep moaning "ah hia naughty fuck ah moi" with slutty face. Best part is finish off BBBJ+CIM kneeling on bed next to me where i can see her small curvy bod.

doncorleone
15-01-2012, 03:34 PM
so far my fav is WH2G(forgot #) but name is TaTa (as in Tata Young thai pop singer).

short small size, but curvy, c cupper alas fake but nicely pointed n not too hard. Nice AR. Nice moaning when rocking alas fake but like movie. Keep moaning "ah hia naughty fuck ah moi" with slutty face. Best part is finish off BBBJ+CIM kneeling on bed next to me where i can see her small curvy bod.

should be g21. she every time sick never work. don noe keng or what. used to call her frequently.

shiwen
15-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Is there any natural cup C boobs (at least) in Cat50? Maybe just a few...., but are there?

X_plorer
16-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Title : Didn't cum but si bei song
-------------------------------

Ok, I went to L20H36 .... wah lau .. all the "ang pai" not working. No gals in fish tank and like 8 guys standing around. Sianz liao. Saw G81 walked by .... wah lau ... she really know how to dress ... more and more sexy everytime I see her.

So decided to check out Lor 18. Tonight don't know why .. alot of poeple and alot of Japs walking around.

I started walking form H14 onwards ... all the houses only left a few gals and not to my liking.

Then I saw the newly renovated H36. So thought .. "what the heck" go in and see lah. Saw 2 gals inside, 1 of them big frame but look not bad. Then I saw G88 at the corner touching up her make up. She looks not bad plus saw the deep cleavage ... so take her.

Went up to the room, she led me to her room. When she open the door, wow!! Nice deco ... mirror on the ceiling, mirror on the side. Took off my clothes and proceed to shower. While bathing ... she use her fingers and play with my balls and tickled my balls & butt ... damn shiok. Ask her to continue .... really shiok ... she knows how to use her finger nails.

Then finished washed up, wipe dry liao. Asked me lie on the bed. I can feel that my "little bro" seems to be in a "sleep" mode today ... and I was dying for massage so asked to tickle me like she did in the bathroom.

So she did. Wah ... I am a sucker for "ticklish slow stroking". And she tickle my butt ... my thigh ... my knee ... my back .... my body. Alternating various part of my body ... wah lau .. DAMN SONG!!

It felt really good and I told her to continue. As she massaged me ... I just look at her from the mirror, admiring those nice melons swinging so delicately with every movement of her body. Then the buzzer came ... so extend 1 more session. She really knows how to use her finger nails .... really stroke & tickle me till SI BEI SONG!!

So she continue to do that till the OKT buzzed again. So we stopped and proceed to shower. She told me that she like customers like me .... didn't cum but did enjoyed the process and left happy. She took her time with me and when I left ... kiss on the lips a few times but didn't french .... hopefully yet. *grin*

Looks: 7/10 petite, lao chio, big eyes
Body: 8/10 slim & small frame
Boobs: 9/10 Cup C. She told me fake but they are very soft, like real.
BJ: 6/10 Only a short while
Frenching: Never try
FJ: Never try

RTF : YES! For the tickling + massage.

So for those who are like me .... may try. Those who want BBBJ lah or ass licking lah or good FJ .... try at your own risk.

When I left, saw G38 .... also not bad. May try her next time if G88 is not available.

This house got potential. Think L20H36 is too hot liao ... I think I'll shift my focus to this house from now.

Bro, of course the house is hot lah. The Boss drive a new E250 and change to a new 740i recently, just these 2 cars add up easily cost half a million. So we are helping to contribute to BMW and Mercedez.. Haha.

The gal 88 is not good only, but damn good.. After i tried her 1 time after my gal 3 & 77 went back, she is one of my next best in that house.. Oh no, feeling so horny now. Going to find her now. Just now in the afternoon went to find her but not avail (wait 1 hour) but happen to see an OKT and intro me to WH House 8 gal 5, big boobs and quite good service but lose gal 88 a bit..

peanut123
16-01-2012, 09:42 PM
28 pages of FRs and comments on big boobed WLs, and you ask this question ??? Of course there are. Read the FRs.

Is there any natural cup C boobs (at least) in Cat50? Maybe just a few...., but are there?

autoaim
20-01-2012, 12:19 AM
below are my short FRs, all RFT-YES,

L18H40G5
L18H40G3
L18H38G2
L18H42G6
L18H5G10

ahfat
23-01-2012, 12:03 PM
L18h36g88

Name - nv ask
Age - nv ask
Look - 6/10 (looks gd at 1st sight but notice signs of aging)
Boobs - 7/10 ( Enhanced c cup but still nice to play with!)
Bath - 8/10 (Really take her time here. Wash u clean clean)
Catbath - 8/10 (licked all the spots that I shiok! Especially with the balls. On the edge of pain and nirvana)
BJ - 7/10 (decent suction)
Fingering - nv try
Frenching - nv try but might be yes because she made me use listerine in bath)
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl all the way. Nv complain tired.)
Attitude - 8/10
Damage - $50 (super worth it)

w800i
23-01-2012, 01:11 PM
should be g21. she every time sick never work. don noe keng or what. used to call her frequently.

She likes to call your name and says "she angry you.." haha :)

FRwriter
23-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Any bros here think if I go Geylang and find Thai WLs tonight, will be super rushed or packed?
Thinking of a bonk out of boredom.

Thanks. :)

luckyboiboi
24-01-2012, 01:29 AM
what's the standard timing? some say 20min others 30mins.

doncorleone
24-01-2012, 09:40 AM
She likes to call your name and says "she angry you.." haha :)

now she no her kc don works on me. so is just fuck only. gfe level also drop le. :(

peanut123
25-01-2012, 10:19 AM
what's the standard timing? some say 20min others 30mins.

Most houses give you 25 mins, but they ring the bell/buzzer at 20 mins. This is to give you 5 mins to quickly finish up and shower.

Some houses will indeed give you 30 mins, but they are the minority. The OKT will advertise this to you to entice you if you seem reluctant to take their girls, or if business is slow.

luckyboiboi
25-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Most houses give you 25 mins, but they ring the bell/buzzer at 20 mins. This is to give you 5 mins to quickly finish up and shower.

Some houses will indeed give you 30 mins, but they are the minority. The OKT will advertise this to you to entice you if you seem reluctant to take their girls, or if business is slow.

ic, if off-peak period then 30mins?

sianboy
26-01-2012, 12:29 AM
L18H36G88

Name - She did told me but I can't remember
Age - 22 at first look and 28-30 halfway bonking
Look - 8/10 (From certain angle, she look like Gong Li)
Boobs - 8/10 (Not sure if it's enhanced. Nipple are really huge!)
Bath - 8/10 (Shower are good)
Catbath - 7/10 (Better than average)
BJ - 8/10 (Good suction and love her looks)
FJ - 8/10 (Very accommodating. Managed to cum after 15 mins)
Attitude - 9/10
Damage - $50
RTF - Confirmed plus chop. But maybe will wanna try other vegetable.

peanut123
27-01-2012, 05:45 PM
ic, if off-peak period then 30mins?

Not always. Depends the house.

peanut123
31-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Saw this tall, fair girl G18 with big boobs in the L18H18 tank, and decided to try her even though she didn't try to jio me. In fact, she looked away, which is usually a bag sign, but hey, this is H18 which was (is?) popular for good service, and her cleavage looked good. Big mistake.

Once in the room, she looked very sian, and waved me towards the shower with an abrupt gesture of her arm and said something gruffly which I could not make out. Hmmm... not a good start.

Once I went into the shower, she followed with the towel still wrapped around her body, and she kept the towel wrapped around her body the entire time we were in the shower ! WTF ? She washed me in a rough, business-like manner, and with a real sour expression on her face as if she could not wait to get out of there. What a freaking turn off. Most girls will smile, and wash the customer gently. She didn't even wash the soap off me properly, and I had to get the showerhead from her and wash it off myself.

In bed it was the same - unhappy, unsmiling face, and mechanical service. At least she removed her towel, which revealed that her boobs were fake. Sigh. Pity, because her nipples were really nice : light brown with perfect eraser size nipples. At least she didn't skim on the effort, as she gave me the catbath, and hot & cold BBBJ, but her poor attitude and black face turned me off so much that I asked her to stop.

No RTF. Poor attitude, unhappy face, and fake tits combine to make this one of the worse WLs ever.

kaiden
01-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi bros quick question..why on earth the OKTs at l18h36 and whh2 would insist on 80 bucks only? They refused to take 50 for 20-30 mins session. It was before busy hours for them. Thanks in advance.

peanut123
01-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Hi bros quick question..why on earth the OKTs at l18h36 and whh2 would insist on 80 bucks only? They refused to take 50 for 20-30 mins session. It was before busy hours for them. Thanks in advance.

Are you, or do you sound/look like, a foreigner ? I've been to L18H36 several times and it's always 50, unless this was a recent change.

BronzeGod
02-02-2012, 05:46 PM

U indian ah?

Koei
04-02-2012, 05:06 PM

They would usually charge $50 unless you want massage or etc. Strange, maybe u look like cai-tou :D

stillgottheblue
04-02-2012, 10:32 PM
All $50 don't confuse people... Don't go lorong 18, so don't know there.

Unless you have gold hair foreigners. Some houses charge teko japs 50 only too.

slyer
06-02-2012, 02:02 PM
FR on G8 from L18 H40

Face: 7/10 (Pretty SYT, Looks like local chinese. Sharp and high nose but its man made, nice eye makeup. I chose her due to her pretty face)

Body: 6.8/10 (Slim, tight, tanned, has a bit of flaws here and there)

Boobs: 6.2/10 (Enhanced C Cup with dark brown nipples, her boobs are very hard, saw the scar on her arm pit)

Frenching: Nil :(

BJ (With Cap): 6/10 (Average.):(

FJ: 5/10 (Its like pumping a dead fish. She just closed her eyes. No moaning. No expression from her. Pump her in missionary, cow girl and doggie. Finally cummed in doggie position):(

GFE: 6/10 (Manage to strike some conversation. But the most disappointing part is I haven't even dress up and she quickly went out of the room after my session to welcome another customer. Just when I was about to leave her room another bro was at the doorstep :()

RTF: No

No offence to her supporters. Just penned down my honest genuine FR on her.

meesua
07-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Seem like very few big natural boobs... hard to find :(

cybersim86
08-02-2012, 09:29 PM
maybe u can try lor18 h44b g02 :) look like chinese and speak chinese. haha but a bit lazy..

peanut123
11-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Hey Bro, your FR is inaccurate, boob-wise. I tried L18H38G18 Jum because of your FR, and I have to say that she DOES NOT have C Cups. In fact, they were pretty small BCups, which was a major disappointment. Her bra gave her a nice cleavage in the tank, but it was obvious that she has small boobs when her bra came off.

She's not bad looking (but I won't say she's pretty but she's sweet), young, friendly, which are all redeeming qualities, but busty she is not.

Dear Bros, if you have a chance have to try G18, no regret!!

Name: L18H38G18 (JUM)
Character: Nice and pleasant, fun
Looks: 9 very pretty and captivating, long straight beautiful hair
Body: SYT with nice curves beautiful figure with firm butt, clean shaven pussy
Boobs: C size, nice suckerable nip
Frenching: Yes and throughout like gf
GFE: Yes, willing to please
Overall: 9/10, HJ, BJ, FJ

Kalv
11-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Just for your info: L8H45G22 Nona "D" : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6867066&postcount=145

Extract: "L8H45G22 Nona, D boobs (enhanced), English.. (good), 24 yrs .. Chiang Mai, Sweet/Pretty ... boobs & body soapy massage (seated), BBBJ, fierce frenching, fingering .. friendly, accommodating, hardworking, willing to learn......... "

Tiongmara
12-02-2012, 05:11 AM
anybody know why H14 closed lately? went on thursday and sat both close.. quite uncommon for houses in L18.

Flemmings
24-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Wh2 G21

age 27
face 7/10 (slutty)
body 9/10 (petite and curvy)
boobs 9/10 (natural C and above on her tiny frame. looks enormous!)
bbbj (short and painful with teeth)
fj - accomodating (see her boobs can cum liao) :p

she quite naugthy in the way she speak. speaks some english and mandarin

note she say ord in april this year

rubygzayas
24-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Hello Budies I want to share one link for seeking partner people..........

http://www.adultfindout.ca

so enjoy with your best partner

peanut123
25-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Sound good. I'll go check her out.

Wh2 G21

age 27
face 7/10 (slutty)
body 9/10 (petite and curvy)
boobs 9/10 (natural C and above on her tiny frame. looks enormous!)
bbbj (short and painful with teeth)
fj - accomodating (see her boobs can cum liao) :p

she quite naugthy in the way she speak. speaks some english and mandarin

note she say ord in april this year

collin_23
25-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Do check cause if I remember correctly the last G21 of this hse is fake boobs . Cause tell ord april this yr I don't know is same girl anot .

I believe flemmings talking about another girl . I long time never go Hse 2 liao , only tried g75 recently this hse , average small boobs . ;)

Cheers

Sound good. I'll go check her out.

doncorleone
26-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Do check cause if I remember correctly the last G21 of this hse is fake boobs . Cause tell ord april this yr I don't know is same girl anot .

I believe flemmings talking about another girl . I long time never go Hse 2 liao , only tried g75 recently this hse , average small boobs . ;)

Cheers

confirm is fake ones. so big but not sagging. but is still soft. i think g38 also fake boobs but hers is hard.

peanut123
26-02-2012, 12:27 PM
confirm is fake ones. so big but not sagging. but is still soft. i think g38 also fake boobs but hers is hard.

really ? dammit, i hate fake tits, so maybe I'll give her a miss

fattyboyboy
26-02-2012, 02:59 PM
L18H38G12

Name: Never asked. Went in the room - face black black
Character: Moody
Looks: 7
Body: SYT - 1.55m, 45 kg, nice curves beautiful figure with firm butt, many tatoos, trimmed pussy
Boobs: C size, very soft
Frenching: No
BJ only
GFE: No
Overall: 5/10

RTF: NO!

doncorleone
27-02-2012, 08:14 PM
really ? dammit, i hate fake tits, so maybe I'll give her a miss

i on the contrary likes fake soft boobs. real boobs usually sag and i find it very turn off.

peanut123
28-02-2012, 04:52 PM
anybody know why H14 closed lately? went on thursday and sat both close.. quite uncommon for houses in L18.

L18H14 is still open. I went a couple of days ago.

doncorleone
27-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Today went L18h18 for the 1st time. Wanna try g17 but she not working. So tried G18.

Boobs: C
looks: 7/10
age 29
Body: 7/10
Fj:7/10
Bj: 6/10
rtf: maybe

Like wat bro peanut said, she look very sian and didnt want to look at me when the okt called her number. In her room, she asked me what I waiting for, why never strip myself, machiam buay song. then i stripped myself and she followed with a towel into the shower!????

next is bj but no power. I told her cant feel anything. But i still smile smile at her. Initially i told her i only wan bj but she look very reluctant. As i cannot cum, because really cannot feel anything, i told her to fj. she thought i will be angry like other customer but for some strange reason, i was mesmerised by her and not angry. then i still smile smile. she ask me if i unhappy. i said nvm. then i talk cock with her and managed to broke the ice. then we chit chat a bit and laugh. after the deed, she offered to give me some massage too. Got to know more abt her and i think maybe she doesn't like working here. So bro out there, try at your own risk! But for some strange reason, i was mesmerized by her and not angry and i left feeling very happy (not because of the sex). What a weird experience!!!

Saw this tall, fair girl G18 with big boobs in the L18H18 tank, and decided to try her even though she didn't try to jio me. In fact, she looked away, which is usually a bag sign, but hey, this is H18 which was (is?) popular for good service, and her cleavage looked good. Big mistake.

Once in the room, she looked very sian, and waved me towards the shower with an abrupt gesture of her arm and said something gruffly which I could not make out. Hmmm... not a good start.

Once I went into the shower, she followed with the towel still wrapped around her body, and she kept the towel wrapped around her body the entire time we were in the shower ! WTF ? She washed me in a rough, business-like manner, and with a real sour expression on her face as if she could not wait to get out of there. What a freaking turn off. Most girls will smile, and wash the customer gently. She didn't even wash the soap off me properly, and I had to get the showerhead from her and wash it off myself.

In bed it was the same - unhappy, unsmiling face, and mechanical service. At least she removed her towel, which revealed that her boobs were fake. Sigh. Pity, because her nipples were really nice : light brown with perfect eraser size nipples. At least she didn't skim on the effort, as she gave me the catbath, and hot & cold BBBJ, but her poor attitude and black face turned me off so much that I asked her to stop.

No RTF. Poor attitude, unhappy face, and fake tits combine to make this one of the worse WLs ever.

jaankaden
30-04-2012, 07:49 AM
thanks for the FR bro, and for reviving the thread. :)

suckapore
06-05-2012, 10:13 PM
only enhance nipple?

L18H36G88

Name - She did told me but I can't remember
Age - 22 at first look and 28-30 halfway bonking
Look - 8/10 (From certain angle, she look like Gong Li)
Boobs - 8/10 (Not sure if it's enhanced. Nipple are really huge!)
Bath - 8/10 (Shower are good)
Catbath - 7/10 (Better than average)
BJ - 8/10 (Good suction and love her looks)
FJ - 8/10 (Very accommodating. Managed to cum after 15 mins)
Attitude - 9/10
Damage - $50
RTF - Confirmed plus chop. But maybe will wanna try other vegetable.

collin_23
16-05-2012, 08:19 PM
not enough money mah , so enhance nipple only . :D

If I remember correctly g88 name wonseen or somthing is big but real anot I never try , cause my darling last time is ex g8 , one of the most chio model like c cup girl in the hse . Gone back liao .

ps : I feel the purpose of this thread should be to recommend real boobs , not enhance ones but if any of u have other ideas feel free to share no prob.

only enhance nipple?

hmt13
17-05-2012, 11:22 AM
18-20

Late fr on g21 (if I remember the number correctly)

Body- slim and tan color

Boobs- c but enhanced- hard with sharp nipples, stamped with a rose on the left breast make u turn on

Bbbj - power

Fingering- yes and easy to get wet

Aj- never ask, I think na

Fj- very shook

Overall- this fl provided good service and worth it to rtf

jasonbourne71
17-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Big Breast Report

L18H38G12

Breast 8/10 - 36DD/E soft naturals papayas with big nipples, a bit sag due to size, but soft and bouncy
Face first impression 6/10 - but will grow to 7/10 after few more looks
Body 7/10 - curvy with baby fats, a bit bahbah, 1.55 to 1.6 height estimate, tattoo here and there.
BJ - uninteresting, short, made excuse mouth pain
FJ - ky put a lot, then straight away lie down say tired, nvm stab her in missionary and then finished her off in doggie.
Attitude and GFE - 5/10 start, 8/10 finish, like mood swing from bad to good, starting cannot turn on lights, cannot touch breast, cannot kiss, used hand to block face, but ended up licking and slurping on her big juicy nipple and kneading those big breasts. Left with her kissing me on the mouth and making jokes till okt sound buzzer.

RTF - maybe, maybe not, attitude unpredictable.

hardrock
24-05-2012, 10:02 AM
L18H38G8

any bros tried this babe yet? i called for G28 and this G8 came out from room, massive boobs! slim and sexy too. wasn't allow to switch due to the damn specky OKT. no choice but to go with G28.

Chupachups
24-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Natural Big Titty Alert!

These Thaigirls seem to love a good fuck... and my early experiences with them in Geylang have yet to disappoint. Two days after landing back on this little red dot, i head down to 2034. Just my luck, five girls in the main hall. Two of them were doing each others hair with heating roads and didn't really care as i stepped in. Three other girls sat there and G77 (aka Sushi) caught my eye. She reminds me of a much younger local radio DJ Venetta Lopez with a much fairer complexion with a bubbly character. I picked her and we proceeded to her room.

WL Name - G77
Age - Early 20s
Height - around 1.55m (bare-foot)
Origin - Bangkok, Thailand
Home Base - 2034

Looks - 6.9/10 I guess she's just one of those who will grow on you. nice long wavy tinted hair.
Body - 7.5/10 Very womanly and well endowed! Very smooth and fair, would pass of as a Cat150 PRC. Fleshy in all the right areas.
Tits - 9/10 Awesome C-D cuppers! What's amazing is that she's all natural with not one iota of silicone. Brown sensitive nipples! Amazingly they are crazily well shaped with titties 1 and gravity 0. ;-)
Shower - 2/10 Very standard and keeping tab on the time.
French Kissing - NA ... only light pecks as she helped me peel off my clothes.
Cat-Bath - 5/10 Again, nothing to shout about given the time. Most of her efforts were on my nipples as she blew me and licked my balls.
AR - None
BJ - 5/10 She started to blow me covered. I asked if she could go bare back ... and she accommodated my request.
BBBJ 7/10 She carefully cleaned me again from the spermicide and the tip of my cock head, gave it one quick inspection and swallowed all of me. Overall i would rate her a 6.5 but giving her another 0.5 for her efforts. She knows how to flick her tongue, acceptable suction and speed. I still prefer Tata/ Tukta...
FJ: 8/10 Very very accommodating ... it was very obvious she loved a good fuck. She started with cowgirl, rocking herself to ecstasy and holding onto those beautiful titties. We went on to missionary and finished off in doggie. Now, during doggie, this was the best part, she has an amazing piece of ass but more than that, she would arch backward till she is almost like standing on her knees with her ass stick out. She grabs my neck giving me full access to her amazing breasts that are now in full stretch glory ... as i grabbed them and pumped her till i exploded!
Attitude - 8/10 Really sweet girl ... doesn't seem like a sex vixen till you get into the room.
RTF -For sure... maybe i will do a two session with her the next time.

Kalv
29-05-2012, 10:54 AM
L8H66G; G1 "Jeap" - highly recommended: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7271586&postcount=2133 . Wishing all a nice day. :)Cheers.

Extract: "L8H66G; G1 "Jeap", cute, petite, natural "C" .., 24yrs from ChiangRai, good English, tattoo on the back. BJ, french (like GF), hugs, fingering, (grinding) cowgirl, hardworking, willing to please, smiling all the time. Like making love to SG, GF......."

peanut123
30-05-2012, 01:28 AM
L18H38G8

any bros tried this babe yet? i called for G28 and this G8 came out from room, massive boobs! slim and sexy too. wasn't allow to switch due to the damn specky OKT. no choice but to go with G28.

Yes I have tried her. She has a good body that looks good in tight dress and has good cleavage, but her boobs ARE FAKE, so no RTF for me.

peanut123
30-05-2012, 01:39 AM
It's been a while since I found a girl with big natural tits, but at last I have found one.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G99
NAME : Bo

LOOKS : Above average face. Fair skin like Chinese, as she has mixed Chinese heritage in her.
BODY : slightly bah-bah, but not fat.
BOOBS : Nice natural DCups (or large C). Very nice and not saggy. Wobbles when you bonk her hard. Solid !
SERVICE : Friendly and good.

BJ : She licks my dick shaft and balls, but does not do BBBJ. Only BJ, but she lets her big boobs rest on my thighs as she BJs me. The sensation of her boobs and nipples touching my skin while blowing me adds extra thrill.

FJ : What can I say ? Big natural bouncy boobs is heavenly from any angle and position. Never fails to make me shoot shiokly.

RTF : YES!

peanut123
30-05-2012, 01:45 AM
ps : I feel the purpose of this thread should be to recommend real boobs , not enhance ones but if any of u have other ideas feel free to share no prob.

yah, that was my purpose when I first created this thread a few years back ( yep, I'm the TS. Glad to see this thread still alive ). I love natural big tits, but I understand some bros may not mind fake tits.

I think it's OK to include fake tit FRs as long as bros indicate that the tits are fake to avoid disappointing natural-boobs lovers.

april2002
30-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Would like to try her next time,thanks buddy

It's been a while since I found a girl with big natural tits, but at last I have found one.

LOOKS : Above average face. Fair skin like Chinese, as she has mixed Chinese heritage in her.
BOOBS : Nice natural DCups (or large C). Very nice and not saggy. Wobbles when you bonk her hard. Solid !

BJ : She licks my dick shaft and balls, but does not do BBBJ. Only BJ, but she lets her big boobs rest on my thighs as she BJs me. The sensation of her boobs and nipples touching my skin while blowing me adds extra thrill.

FJ : What can I say ? Big natural bouncy boobs is heavenly from any angle and position. Never fails to make me shoot shiokly.

collin_23
30-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Yah , just like ex H43g1 from h10 , ex bim , ex pat or what the biggest one last time , ex h43 rin .

Sorry ah ex 43 g1 I think is I cause her send back one cause for awhile she and me quite close , I also shocked she go back so suddenly also .. :o

Chris888
30-05-2012, 07:59 PM

Hi bro this 1 is number what ah?

Bigbadken
31-05-2012, 12:23 AM

Nice FR bro.

I frequent often L18H38 last time but couldnt find one which matches the quality u mentioned. Lol. Must go check it out soon!

Don28
31-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Natural Big Titty Alert!

These Thaigirls seem to love a good fuck... and my early experiences with them in Geylang have yet to disappoint. Two days after landing back on this little red dot, i head down to 2034. Just my luck, five girls in the main hall. Two of them were doing each others hair with heating roads and didn't really care as i stepped in. Three other girls sat there and G77 (aka Sushi) caught my eye. She reminds me of a much younger local radio DJ Venetta Lopez with a much fairer complexion with a bubbly character. I picked her and we proceeded to her room.

WL Name - G77
Age - Early 20s
Height - around 1.55m (bare-foot)
Origin - Bangkok, Thailand
Home Base - 2034

Looks - 6.9/10 I guess she's just one of those who will grow on you. nice long wavy tinted hair.
Body - 7.5/10 Very womanly and well endowed! Very smooth and fair, would pass of as a Cat150 PRC. Fleshy in all the right areas.
Tits - 9/10 Awesome C-D cuppers! What's amazing is that she's all natural with not one iota of silicone. Brown sensitive nipples! Amazingly they are crazily well shaped with titties 1 and gravity 0. ;-)
Shower - 2/10 Very standard and keeping tab on the time.
French Kissing - NA ... only light pecks as she helped me peel off my clothes.
Cat-Bath - 5/10 Again, nothing to shout about given the time. Most of her efforts were on my nipples as she blew me and licked my balls.
AR - None
BJ - 5/10 She started to blow me covered. I asked if she could go bare back ... and she accommodated my request.
BBBJ 7/10 She carefully cleaned me again from the spermicide and the tip of my cock head, gave it one quick inspection and swallowed all of me. Overall i would rate her a 6.5 but giving her another 0.5 for her efforts. She knows how to flick her tongue, acceptable suction and speed. I still prefer Tata/ Tukta...
FJ: 8/10 Very very accommodating ... it was very obvious she loved a good fuck. She started with cowgirl, rocking herself to ecstasy and holding onto those beautiful titties. We went on to missionary and finished off in doggie. Now, during doggie, this was the best part, she has an amazing piece of ass but more than that, she would arch backward till she is almost like standing on her knees with her ass stick out. She grabs my neck giving me full access to her amazing breasts that are now in full stretch glory ... as i grabbed them and pumped her till i exploded!
Attitude - 8/10 Really sweet girl ... doesn't seem like a sex vixen till you get into the room.
RTF -For sure... maybe i will do a two session with her the next time.

Saw Fr of G77 here that she provide BBBJ so head straight to the den today. Luckily enough she was there. paid & go into her room. The room ambient was great and it was nicely renovated. SOP in the bathroom she wash me gently. On the bed request for BBBJ but rejected. FJ was OK .

L20H34 G77
Name: Sushi (frm Bangkok)
Look : 8 (SYT , like JC student)
Body : 8
Catbath : 6 (no feeling for me)
Boob : 7.5 ( sag due to the size but natural i think aleast a 35D.
Can fondle but no licking or touching of nipple)
BJ :6.5 (disappointed, no bbbj maybe not handsome enough:D)
FJ :6.5
Skin: 8 (Fair,smooth & soft)
Attitude: 8 (Gentle , soft spoken alway with a smile)

RTF : No

Note: She will be going back home this August .
Able to listen and speak english

peanut123
01-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi bro this 1 is number what ah?

Alamak, your eyesight got problem ? The girl number is in the title : L18H18G18

peanut123
01-06-2012, 01:26 AM
Nice FR bro.

I frequent often L18H38 last time but couldnt find one which matches the quality u mentioned. Lol. Must go check it out soon!

Ya, I long time din go H38, just happen to drop by and saw many of the girls were new ( at least, new to me coz i long time din go there). Quite a few good cleavage girls, but I always take this same girl G99 coz her boobs are natural. The last time I tried a different girl (G08 i think) in this house, turned out she had fake boobs.

collin_23
01-06-2012, 10:15 AM
H18g18 , a milf , but take her only if u ok with fake boobs and like massage . :cool:

Alamak, your eyesight got problem ? The girl number is in the title : L18H18G18

drnboy
01-06-2012, 10:37 PM

FJ : What can I say ? Big natural bouncy boobs is heavenly from any angle
and position. Never fails to make me shoot shiokly.

Hi bro, quite a nice fr from u. This girl can French anot?

doncorleone
02-06-2012, 10:39 PM
l8h66gG 1

looks : 6/10. cute but not pretty
body: 6/10. a bit bah bah
boobs: 7/10. soft. around c cup. should be real.
fj: 6/10. no frenching, no sound
bj: 6/10. requested for bbbj but she don wan

she is going back soon. maybe that is y she is not that accommodating already.

peanut123
03-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi bro, quite a nice fr from u. This girl can French anot?

No she dun french.

Cyberspace Nerd
06-06-2012, 12:03 AM
l8h66gG 1

looks : 6/10. cute but not pretty
body: 6/10. a bit bah bah
boobs: 7/10. soft. around c cup. should be real.
fj: 6/10. no frenching, no sound
bj: 6/10. requested for bbbj but she don wan

she is going back soon. maybe that is y she is not that accommodating already.

Rtf her. She is even better than the first time I had her.
She may not be pretty pretty, but she's not ugly. Pleasant looking n cute. She has fats at e right places and very good to hug. Her boobs definitely the highlight. Fj I give her 8/10 definitely got stereo . Very sensuous bj 7/10. I found her very accommodating and he rapport is definitely there. I had envisioned what the session would b like tnd it was all fulfilled.

Normally the girl woulddictate how the session goes. This time she let me dictate how the session goes. I know she loves painting so I gave her a good one. I m sure she enjoyed it as juices were following. After that her turn to service me. She was licking my shaft thought she going tobbbj but no. But its ok. While she blowing fingered her wet pussy and then make turn to do 69.

Very wet Liao . Then she came on top and rode me till kingdom cum . Then iknn time up so extend she reachver the intercom while I m still inside her.. Then did her at vvirus position. Although got frenching shes like to very into it . Then I cummed . 5 minute into the 2nd session knn thought damn waste money. She cleaned me up then we spooned .....very shiok. .....i thought are we going to spoon for the next 25 mins ???

i can't get my hands off her 34C and kept kneading them.... then we somehow talk about porn and she started making those moaning sound which is damn good. while she was "moaning" (actually she was just playing fake) she grind her butt on me and made me hard again ! so i ask her to HJ me. she like half hearted then i climb on top of her and told her i want to breast fuck . she like act blur don't know what to do (supposed to put baby oil on her boobs) but then she just put BB oil on my dick and HJ me....

not bad but i didn't cum....then we just went back to spooning and i con't to knead her boobs then it's time to shower. She told me that she is wet already after all the spooning and caressing. I touched and wow... wet wet wet ...too bad times up.

all in all a good , fun and satisfying session.

Kalv
06-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Rtf her. She is even better than the first time I had her. .. all in all a good , fun and satisfying session.

L8H66G; G1 Jeap is definitely value for $50. Beautiful (cute) in her own unique way. Very good service/session if chemistry is good - see my signature - in my highly recommended list: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7272703&postcount=855
:) Cheers.

rockmy
07-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Finally tried the G99 from L18H38 after reading about the positive and "Big" breast review

Looks: 8/10. Fair and cute
Race: Thai from Chiengmai.
Body: 8/10. Height about 5'3 and some baby fat. No tummy.
Boobs: 10/10. Natural D-E Cup. It's big, round and all natural!! No sagging. It's perfect.
Service: 8/10. She's very accomodating in her sex position. Did her in missionary, riding, cowgirl, doggy and spoon position.
She allow me to finger her pussy and it's wet.
RTF : Yes.
Damage: $80. 1 shot /45 mins

Can someone confirm if this hse charges $80 or 50? I heard the OKT tried to persuade some malay customers and he told them $50.
Why the heck is he charging me $80?
Is it becos $80 is for 45 mins, while $50 is for 30 mins?

cybersim86
09-06-2012, 08:43 AM
yup yup 80 for 45 min 50 for 30min

Flemmings
09-06-2012, 11:14 AM
L8H66G; G1 Jeap is definitely value for $50. Beautiful (cute) in her own unique way. Very good service/session if chemistry is good - see my signature - in my highly recommended list: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7272703&postcount=855
:) Cheers.

this house got 5 girls nia and sorry to say the other 4 all CMI. of those 4, 3 is rather big size, fat OKT admit himself. he show me picture of 2 new stock, wow looks good! can check out when they arrive soon. the house condition also not very ideal if compare to others... very run down.

Tried G1, definitely cute. ord 2 mths time

Tits 34C 9/10 on her small frame. all natural. she is only 145cm.
body 8/10, bit bah bah but I will say voluptuous.
attitude 9/10
bj: no bbbj 6/10 she try to DT
fj: 7/10 but her tits staring at me i BTH
french: yes, good frencher
overall positive exp. after fj, she just lie in my arms and tcss untill time up.

note: her mandarin and english not bad.

peanut123
09-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Can someone confirm if this hse charges $80 or 50? I heard the OKT tried to persuade some malay customers and he told them $50.
Why the heck is he charging me $80?
Is it becos $80 is for 45 mins, while $50 is for 30 mins?

The OKTs of some houses will try to get new customers to pay $80 for 45 mins. All you have to do is ask for the $50 package, and he'll usually oblige. If you are a repeat customer, they normally recognize you and straight away offer $50 for 25 mins.

gwannabe7
10-06-2012, 03:04 AM
After reading so many good review on l18 h38 g99, went over on wednesday. I really impressed by the service provided by here. 1 of the best in gland i would say. And the best to me after l8 h45 g9.

Looks: 7/10. Fair but not my type.
Body: 9/10. Hourglass figure. But abit of tummy fat
Boobs: 10/10. Natural D Cup at least. Very soft and most important not sag.
Bbbj: 8/10. Not bad but nothing to shout.
FJ: 10/10. Actually only tried 2 positions but it amazing. Cowgirl was normal. But doggy is really really must try. After I slot in my little bro, she grab my hand to grab her boobs and and she push her body back like knee down while I still pumping her from behind. Is really shiok.
Addition points: she titties fuck during shower and she is very chatty.
RTF : Yes. But will try l20 h34 g21 1st.
Damage: $50

Bro who tried both before can share your experience

thanks

Cyberspace Nerd
10-06-2012, 01:46 PM
So many big and natural boobs to try....money and sperm no enough !!! :D

L18 H38 G99 room got mirrors to see during action ??? best is got side and ceiling mirror...double shiok

venomancer
10-06-2012, 02:00 PM
@cyberspace nerd

bro, today i go see!!! u wait for my FR!!!!! :D

gwannabe7
11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
So many big and natural boobs to try....money and sperm no enough !!! :D

L18 H38 G99 room got mirrors to see during action ??? best is got side and ceiling mirror...double shiok

Got ceiling mirror but side mirror is not full. So can see lower body when doggy

Flemmings
13-06-2012, 06:10 PM
After reading so many good review on l18 h38 g99, went over on wednesday. I really impressed by the service provided by here. 1 of the best in gland i would say. And the best to me after l8 h45 g9.

Looks: 7/10. Fair but not my type.
Body: 9/10. Hourglass figure. But abit of tummy fat
Boobs: 10/10. Natural D Cup at least. Very soft and most important not sag.
Bbbj: 8/10. Not bad but nothing to shout.
FJ: 10/10. Actually only tried 2 positions but it amazing. Cowgirl was normal. But doggy is really really must try. After I slot in my little bro, she grab my hand to grab her boobs and and she push her body back like knee down while I still pumping her from behind. Is really shiok.
Addition points: she titties fuck during shower and she is very chatty.
RTF : Yes. But will try l20 h34 g21 1st.
Damage: $50

Bro who tried both before can share your experience

thanks

Tried her too but no Bbbj. Not handsome enough...

Looks 7/10 fair from Chiangmai got CFM look but crooked teeth
Age she tell me 18... Most probably 26/27
body 7/10 big thighs and stomach fat quite obvious. Her arm also quite big. I will term her ba Chye. Ass also big, great for doggie
Tits 10/10 amazing D cup very soft. mosquito bite her neh. Haha!
Bj (covered) looks like bbbj is selective only.
French: light
Rtf: unlikely as D cup is overwhelming. :p

She quite Ang pai in this house. Got people before me and after me back to back sessions. When I arrive got many other gals. Saw 12 like not bad and big neh. Any bro got fr?

Cyberspace Nerd
14-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Tried her too but no Bbbj. Not handsome enough...

Looks 7/10 fair from Chiangmai got CFM look but crooked teeth
Age she tell me 18... Most probably 26/27
body 7/10 big thighs and stomach fat quite obvious. Her arm also quite big. I will term her ba Chye. Ass also big, great for doggie
Tits 10/10 amazing D cup very soft. mosquito bite her neh. Haha!
Bj (covered) looks like bbbj is selective only.
French: light
Rtf: unlikely as D cup is overwhelming. :p

She quite Ang pai in this house. Got people before me and after me back to back sessions. When I arrive got many other gals. Saw 12 like not bad and big neh. Any bro got fr?

Thanks for the detailed description of this girl...guess i will not try her and stick to L8H66G G1 at the moment until she leaves. Still the best for me. up u . :)

miwantit
16-06-2012, 11:44 AM
After reading about this big boobed girl, I decided to give it a try. I had so far only had Cat150 PRC girls so this would be a change and I was not sure what to expect. Went in and uncle was quite friendly. Told him girl 99 - the fishtank had some others quite busty as well - this house seems to be stocked well. He said wait a few minutes and in less than 5 minutes she came out and led me into her room (first one). In her bra and skirt, she seemed a bit fleshy curvy but not fat.

In the room, she started by taking off the skirt, body is ok but ass a bit flat although curvy. Then the bra came off and WOW!!! This is the best pair I have seen in GL since Qiu Xiang left and pale nips. And she knows they are her best asset pulling my hands to them and letting me do anything with them. Soft and firm - definitely all natural - NICE.

Rest of the story is all relative as the focus for me were those magnificent breasts. She could have done anything in anyway and all would have been fine - the boobs are that nice.

Looks - average not pretty but not bad 7/10
Body - curvy not slim - a bit of tummy fat 7/10
Boobs - 10/10 don't think I need to say any more on this topic
Shower - 6/10 normal a bit of boob rubbing but no BJ
Catbath - 7/10 more of massage with boobs and some tongue - nice
BJ - 6/10 covered and very average
FJ - 8.5/10 nice very accomodating - doggie is best but missionary also good as can stare at those breasts - they bounce nice in cowgirl as well
French - 1/10 small teasing pecks only
Massage afterwards - 7/10 quite strong
GFE - 2/10 very hard to get this in Thai house as time too short
RTF - most likely as these breasts are special

Damage - $80 for 45 minutes - would be worth going to double session

peanut123
24-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Tried L18H38G88, named Jiao. Average looking, girl next door looks, and busty C cups in the tank, but boobs are fake. Quite hard, looks and feels fake. Sigh.

Bros looking for natural tits should avoid her, but bros looking for quiet, reserved girl-next-door and dun mind fake tits can try her.

venomancer
26-06-2012, 05:16 PM
@cyberspace nerd

bro, today i go see!!! u wait for my FR!!!!! :D

Sorry for the late FR cyberspace nerd!

L1838G99, the room got side mirror, but small one.. cannot see full body one. only can see her boobies during doggy if she is bending down

hope my info is relevant.. :D

ffun161
26-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Any brother know the opening time for the house:
L18H38, L20H34, and L18H36?
Thank you:rolleyes:

peanut123
27-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Can't believe some idiot zapped me for this post. WTF ? I post this to warn bros about fake tits, since there are bros, like myself, who prefer natural tits. I've been doing this for the past few years so that bros dun get conned into paying for phoney goods, esp when the boob job is badly done.

I would think that this is good public service.

Tried L18H38G88, named Jiao. Average looking, girl next door looks, and busty C cups in the tank, but boobs are fake. Quite hard, looks and feels fake. Sigh.

Bros looking for natural tits should avoid her, but bros looking for quiet, reserved girl-next-door and dun mind fake tits can try her.

ffun161
27-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Initially want to try L18H38 18/19/99, but finally 88 catch my eyes....
She is so cute and beautiful... like a short & cute version of Hong Kong artist Gigi Lai

L18 H38
No. 88
Name - Forget
Look - 9/10 (SYT, 23 yrs old, I like her cute look a lot, when she smile it melts my heart, when she doesnt smile, she looks quite cool though)
Body: short ~155, but busty, nice butt, a little tanned (common for Thai girls)
Boobs - 8/10 (B cup she said, but I believe should be C, firm, soft & natural, has a birthmark or something on the right breast)
Bath - 7/10 (standard bath but very careful cleaning of every part)
BJ - 6/10 (forget, very short)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A.
FJ - 8/10 (tried three positions and very accommodating, she is very wide during cowgirl position, finish during doggie position)
Massage - 8/10 after the FJ, she provide a very satisfying massage
GRE - 7/10 didnt feel much
Attitude - 7/10 (she provides a standard service, nothing to shout about, but she is very cute girl, please treat her well)
Damage - $80
RTF - 9/10 definitely

Please UP me if you find my report helpful;)

laukintak
28-06-2012, 03:16 AM
She is so cute and beautiful... like a short & cute version of Hong Kong artist Gigi Lai

L18 H38
No. 88
Name - Forget
Look - 9/10 (SYT, 23 yrs old, I like her cute look a lot, when she smile it melts my heart, when she doesnt smile, she looks quite cool though)
Body: short ~155, but busty, nice butt, a little tanned (common for Thai girls)
Boobs - 8/10 (B cup she said, but I believe should be C, firm, soft & natural, has a birthmark or something on the right breast)
Bath - 7/10 (standard bath but very careful cleaning of every part)
BJ - 6/10 (forget, very short)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A.
FJ - 8/10 (tried three positions and very accommodating, she is very wide during cowgirl position, finish during doggie position)
Massage - 8/10 after the FJ, she provide a very satisfying massage
GRE - 7/10 didnt feel much
Attitude - 7/10 (she provides a standard service, nothing to shout about, but she is very cute girl, please treat her well)
Damage - $80
RTF - 9/10 definitely

Please UP me if you find my report helpful;)

Hey Bros,

the topic is 50 dollar, why yours is 80 dollar.

And the other condition is big tits, yours is only B, how to consider big.

Next time, you have to post to the correct forum.

ffun161
28-06-2012, 03:42 AM
Hey Bros,

the topic is 50 dollar, why yours is 80 dollar.

And the other condition is big tits, yours is only B, how to consider big.

Next time, you have to post to the correct forum.

hi brother
80 is for longer time 50 should also be available
hers should have c cup i think although she told me she dont know and she thought might be b cup
anyway sorry for the confusion caused

peanut123
28-06-2012, 02:16 PM

L18 H38
No. 88

Bro, your FR on L18H38G88 is mostly accurate, but her boobs are fake. It's obvious because they are uneven and have an obvious lump in the center when squeezed. They also don't flatten naturally when she's lying on her back. I wrote an FR on her, just above yours. But she does have a really innocent girl-next-door look.

BTW, her name is Jiao.

ffun161
28-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Bro, your FR on L18H38G88 is mostly accurate, but her boobs are fake. It's obvious because they are uneven and have an obvious lump in the center when squeezed. They also don't flatten naturally when she's lying on her back. I wrote an FR on her, just above yours. But she does have a really innocent girl-next-door look.

BTW, her name is Jiao.

Oh....I feel soft of her breast and actually didnt ask her the genuine of it.
Seems like I need to learn more experience in identifying boobs:rolleyes:
I like her cute look most:D

ffun161
07-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Have read the good report for L18H38, and then decide to try my luck in this house. Have tried G88 before in this house and quite good service and cute. This time, want to try some girl else. Read brother's report that G10,G19,G99 are good. And manage to meet G19 which I think is the most fortune for my GL trip so far. She provides me the BEST GFE ever.

L18H38
No. 19
Name - Jane
Look - 8.5/10 (She is very beautiful, always smile, with her soft voice really melts my heart, if I meet a girl like her on the street I might easily fall in love with her:D)
Body: 8/10 (not very tall, very fit, like 163 or something, but all with very perfect proportion, her nipples are pink and lovely! yummy but pity that cannot sick and she feel itchy in that way:o)
Boobs - 8/10 (perfect shape and size, just the right size for my hands to handle, especially the pink nipple~)
Bath - 9/10 (no horny action, but she is so caring girl and wash me very carefully, even my hair and my face, I feel I am washing with my girl friend~sweet memory)
Body massage - 9/10 (on the bed she place some oil on her breast and massage me slowly, make my didi erect in no minutes.
HJ - 9/10 (she knows how to twist it at the right pace and power! very shiok!)
BJ - 8/10 (she lick my ball and thigh, and nipples, very slow and sensual, I like a lot...although her BJ skill is just average)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - YES, slow, and soft lips from a beautiful ...what a treasure
FJ - 8/10 (She initially rides on me, hard working and sensual, then switch to missionary position, she is so beautiful and cute and I cum after minutes of pump:
Massage - She kindly want to provide, but I just ask her to lie besides me, chatting with me:p She is good at english, know a bit of japanese, chinese. Therefore, communication is not a problem at all for her.
GFE - 10/10 (She is a girl with FULL GFE, very caring!)
Attitude - 9/10 (I never met a girl with so good GFE)
Damage - $80/~40mins ($50 is also provided)
RTF - Definitely yes....

Brother please treat her well:) And appreciate if any brother know the overnight rate for this house L18H38, please let me know by reply or PM. thanks a lot! Also if any other recommends for PERFECT GFE please PM me. Appreciate!

Please UP me if you find my report helpful

gookgik
07-07-2012, 06:07 PM
My virgin post... L18 H38 G12

Looks: Northern Thai, pleasant on the eyes 6 - 7/10
Body: "Bah-bah" but still got hourglass shape, smooth skin
Boobs: D for "doink doink". Big, soft papayas!
BJ: 5/10 I'm not into BJ
Sex: 9/10 I think most Thai girl are inclined towards sex?
$$: 2 slots (OKT was about to hand me back $20 change but "mai pen rai" In terms of bonk per minute, same same na whether $50, $80 or $100
RTF: Yup, my cup of tea.

I had read some previous post about her "so-so" service but seeing those tits in life. I decided to give it a shot. She's not the type to "entertain" you, cold in fact when we first entered her room but she kinda warms up later during the shower.

I get hard-ons from curvy figures, so watching her strip off made me want to stick my hard cock through her panty and doggie her while standing.

First 5 mins was pretty SOP (aka boring...) , going through motion but she was unusually gentle when it came to washing dicks so that was quite pleasurable, soapy fingers slipping around my balls, in between my crotch, up and down my shaft and some rounding on my head. SHOIK! Grumpy also I don't mind.

Onto the bed and when she started her SOP catbath and BJ, I eagerly reached out to grope her huge breasts (gently of course, I stopped playing plasticine after K2). Really soft and quite shiok feeling her nipples firm up (or maybe air-con cold lah...). Can't wait to bury my face and nose into them breasts. Finally, main course. Good rocking effort during Cowgirl, then we went to Doggie by the bedside but as my legs got tired, we shifted to Doggie onto the bed and it was nice when she arched her ass up towards me. Wanted to hold at that view of her ass and pussy but realised time was ticking so... Couldn't hold it in much longer anyway so went to spread-eagle for a view of those swirling big breast and then missionary as I "ahhh... set-lawe ja..." hehehe

beck8
24-07-2012, 02:28 PM
sorry, dup

beck8
24-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Sorry for the late FR cyberspace nerd!

L1838G99, the room got side mirror, but small one.. cannot see full body one. only can see her boobies during doggy if she is bending down

hope my info is relevant.. :D

Your info great. in fact, she has side mirrors TWO sides, plus roof mirror which you could see everything. any way, dimmed so, probably you FOCUSED too much on her boobs but skipped the mirrors, so did I!

Have visited GL some time but most cases for fl. now sometimes saw them but disappeared in a min, sian.

Not very good experience with CAT50, and the forum info is contradicting, so, simply could not find the boobies. Finally got her, G99, lucky finally got the right one.

Looks - 8 not very pretty but sweet
Body - 7 standard
Boobs - 9 40D, she claimed. with a small scar but don't think related to ops
Shower - 6/10 normal nothing happened :(
Catbath - NIL, sucking nipples while arising dd but no others
BJ - 6/10 covered and very average
FJ - 8.5/10 nice very accomodating - cowgal so I could fond then doggie is best finished with missionary
French - 1/10 not willing even kissing the cheeks
RTF - NO :), bluffing lah. everybody don't go, I will have higher chance to get her

Damage - $50 for 25 minutes

Have not got any useful info from the thread so tried gal in L20, not very sexified. Today happened to visit L18, first round no good stocks in this house but when I came back in 30 mins, saw quite a few. G68 (if not wrong) also big boobs with cool feelings, prettier. Chose G99 as OKT said DaLi+AngPai, personal feel she is young.

She speaks mandarin so we chitchat but no hug etc. bath normal, after that service not bad. Attracted by her big boobs however no time to enjoy, as she sucking, licking, riding and serving in doggy automatically, I had no time to play the boobs :)

Need to get used to her moans sometimes make you feel guilty. Finally, changed to missionary and had a good 50+ thrusts with her groaning underneath. CB might be a bit loose

Any way, I found what I want, discovered by myself

samboy77
24-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Have read the good report for L18H38, and then decide to try my luck in this house. Have tried G88 before in this house and quite good service and cute. This time, want to try some girl else. Read brother's report that G10,G19,G99 are good. And manage to meet G19 which I think is the most fortune for my GL trip so far. She provides me the BEST GFE ever.

L18H38
No. 19
Name - Jane
Look - 8.5/10 (She is very beautiful, always smile, with her soft voice really melts my heart, if I meet a girl like her on the street I might easily fall in love with her:D)
Body: 8/10 (not very tall, very fit, like 163 or something, but all with very perfect proportion, her nipples are pink and lovely! yummy but pity that cannot sick and she feel itchy in that way:o)
Boobs - 8/10 (perfect shape and size, just the right size for my hands to handle, especially the pink nipple~)
Bath - 9/10 (no horny action, but she is so caring girl and wash me very carefully, even my hair and my face, I feel I am washing with my girl friend~sweet memory)
Body massage - 9/10 (on the bed she place some oil on her breast and massage me slowly, make my didi erect in no minutes.
HJ - 9/10 (she knows how to twist it at the right pace and power! very shiok!)
BJ - 8/10 (she lick my ball and thigh, and nipples, very slow and sensual, I like a lot...although her BJ skill is just average)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - YES, slow, and soft lips from a beautiful ...what a treasure
FJ - 8/10 (She initially rides on me, hard working and sensual, then switch to missionary position, she is so beautiful and cute and I cum after minutes of pump:
Massage - She kindly want to provide, but I just ask her to lie besides me, chatting with me:p She is good at english, know a bit of japanese, chinese. Therefore, communication is not a problem at all for her.
GFE - 10/10 (She is a girl with FULL GFE, very caring!)
Attitude - 9/10 (I never met a girl with so good GFE)
Damage - $80/~40mins ($50 is also provided)
RTF - Definitely yes....

Brother please treat her well:) And appreciate if any brother know the overnight rate for this house L18H38, please let me know by reply or PM. thanks a lot! Also if any other recommends for PERFECT GFE please PM me. Appreciate!

Please UP me if you find my report helpful

bro is she still around? appreciate an update on this.

peanut123
25-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Another bonk, another cute girl with fake tits. Tried L18H38G02 because G99 was not available. G02 has nice deep cleavage, but when her clothes came off, her tits proved to be fake and hard. Sigh.

Other than that, she was friendly, and service was rather good. No RTF.

Beretta
26-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Another bonk, another cute girl with fake tits. Tried L18H38G02 because G99 was not available. G02 has nice deep cleavage, but when her clothes came off, her tits proved to be fake and hard. Sigh.

I like your honest FRs :)

scorelan
26-07-2012, 11:11 PM

Well done bro .. Up u

nightfly1966
01-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Up tis thread for e good info.:)

samdan27
03-09-2012, 06:45 PM
L18 H36
No. 28
Name - when i ask her, she say "number 28" LOL
Look - 7/10 not very pretty but there is something i like. GND
Boobs - 9/10 easily 36DD very soft and natural! i like~ (she will bury your face with her funbags! must try!
Bath - 6/10 chop chop SOP
BJ - 6.5/10 abit standard. nothing to talk about
FJ - 8/10 always ask me to change positions when i am hard. and when i finish, she say y so fast...
GFE - 7/10 maybe im not her type. no much gf feel but she speaks chinese!
Attitude - 7/10 maybe she a lot of customers or tired. but still good! up!
Damage - $50
RTF - definitely!

ArthurKop1331
04-09-2012, 01:02 AM
L18 H36
No. 28
Name - when i ask her, she say "number 28" LOL
Look - 7/10 not very pretty but there is something i like. GND
Boobs - 9/10 easily 36DD very soft and natural! i like~ (she will bury your face with her funbags! must try!
Bath - 6/10 chop chop SOP
BJ - 6.5/10 abit standard. nothing to talk about
FJ - 8/10 always ask me to change positions when i am hard. and when i finish, she say y so fast...
GFE - 7/10 maybe im not her type. no much gf feel but she speaks chinese!
Attitude - 7/10 maybe she a lot of customers or tired. but still good! up!
Damage - $50
RTF - definitely!

Her name is Pim. very long didnt find her leh, I think she is returning this Nov, or at least thats what she told me during our last session.

peanut123
11-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Her name is Pim. very long didnt find her leh, I think she is returning this Nov, or at least thats what she told me during our last session.

I tot her name is Beer? Different names to different customers, maybe?

bigbangtheory
13-09-2012, 11:43 PM
l18h14g6
3 of us went in and g6 was spotted gossiping away with her girls, she had this cute glasses on and looked super cute.
When she got called, black face.
Went in, took off clothes separately, black face.
Shower, black face.
Put powder on me, do the sliding thing, black face.
BJ suction was good.
Ride on me, no sfx, black face.
I changed to missionary, black face, i slipped and she said "oh you slipped" and insist that she rides me. WTF.
I just want to get out of there, chop chop shoot and left.
I am glad that my previous experiences are so much better.
Save your time and money bros.

w800i
14-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Anyone ever tried Wh14 G12? Seems like not bad

1ape1
15-09-2012, 01:12 AM

recently there like many big boobs one! G17 from L18H36 also good.i did a fr recently

ArthurKop1331
17-09-2012, 08:33 PM
I tot her name is Beer? Different names to different customers, maybe?

Beer is her nickname, coz she likes to drink beer:p. I used to be a regular of this hse (L18h36) until like 2-3mths ago. One of the OKT is really bloody sarcastic, so decided not to return there. Heard that most of the girls also dun like this OKT.

Wu Song Jr
28-09-2012, 08:24 AM
Beer is her nickname, coz she likes to drink beer:p. I used to be a regular of this hse (L18h36) until like 2-3mths ago. One of the OKT is really bloody sarcastic, so decided not to return there. Heard that most of the girls also dun like this OKT.

Bro ArthurKop1331 I also kana suan by him once. I gave the okt a very cold stare and walk out.

w800i
28-09-2012, 12:31 PM
8 out of 10 okts there got sour mouth, just ignore them

Cyberspace Nerd
06-10-2012, 12:19 AM
WH 14 G12

Read the first part and decide if you want to go for her.

Service : practically none.
Cat bath : none
BJ : few mouthful only
lick nipples : say don't like
kiss her neck : say itchy
FJ : say pain
Stereo : sound painful
GFE : NONE .
Time watcher: No, but a time waster. I think she gave more attention to her air con than me.

anyway, I decide to check her out after W800i mentioned about her boobs. when i went into the house, i saw her immediately . check her out from head to toe. pretty face, slim body, long legs, nice boobs...and i think i saw it bounce a little and think it should be real boobs. BUT, she is quite dark skin .however, if you appreciate black beauties like tyra banks, halle berry , you will like her , a black beauty.

When i say no service, really no service, other than the quick shower. Once in the room, she said she's cold and was quite obsessed with her air con. kept trying to fix the aircon, like trying to switch it off. but can't so she kinda annoyed by that. she was fiddling with the aircon for a few minutes..totally wasting precious time.

Once she took off her clothes...wow!! her body is really solid. slim, very nice and shapely 32C boobs (real) . Ass is just nice, not flat type. Very proportionate hour glass figure (slim side). just imagine the Jap porn actress Yua Aida but she's a bit taller 1.63 to 1.65. Her skin is not that smooth though, i have smoother skin than her.

Anyway, on the bed, since i am already hard, she just cap me and blew for less than a minute. apply KY and then went on top. No catbath , nothing. she pumped for awhile and kept saying it's painful. cannot lick nipples cos she say she don't like. so I just use my hand to grab the beautiful tits which is slightly more than handful for my small hands.

after that , ask her to go on her side and then pump for awhile... after that i go on top with her legs on my shoulders and start pumping....looking at her boobs moves is really shiok. wanted to go doggie but will be quite wasted cannot see her boobs. so just continue to pump and finish there.

after the Fj, she continued to be obsessed with her aircon. her service attitude totally CMI . If she really wants to earn more money, depending on looks and body alone will not be enough.

She has one of the best bods (like a model) that i have seen in cat 50 . Slim , tall, very nice boobs and ass and a pretty face. She has almost everything except the right attitude.

RTF ? NO .I will not return to F her on a regular basis. But i may consider her if i want to fuck a girl with a nice body .only if i m really horny. myabe last on my list after L6H70G16.i got more feel more shiok and satisfying fucking G16, even though she is not as beautiful.

veryslowdancer
06-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Went to L18H38 after seeing so many big boobs report. Initially G1 caught my eyes, quite beautiful, but after okt confirm G99 is the biggest, I decided to go for G99.

FR:
Looks - 8, not the most chio also a bit ba ba. But she got a CFM look, see already buaitahan
boobs - 9.5, think its a D. Big, soft and bouncy. Good for bros who fantasizes boob job.
bath - 8. SOP, but she likes to tease your brother a lot in the bathroom
BJ - 7. No bbbj, a lot of licking before capping and giving it a good blow.
FJ - 8. Very accommodating. In particular, when i requested for doggie, she will bend her body to 1 side to let you squeeze her papaya. Also, the mirrors on the side of the wall makes it even more exotic.
GFE - 10. I like the CFM look and the accommodating altitude.

comm
06-10-2012, 04:28 PM
bros...i got a silly question....how to tell if soft firm boobs are fake without being too obvious

doncorleone
06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
L18H18G2
Name : Ice
frm :bkk
look: 8/10
body:7/10
boobs: 7/10 enhanced
fj : 7/10 accomodating but u have to do all the work. so far she just lie there and i f her.
french: no. at most light kissing, sometime don allow kissing at all
bj: never try
gfe: 5/10. depends on mood also

i would say one of the prettiest in this house. but u noe la, pretty ones usually no service. sometimes more gfe, sometimes none. ever short changed me when time not up, rush me to leave.

any other bro tried her please share fr.

danny92776516
09-10-2012, 04:17 AM
no brother help me???is L18H34G21 STILL WORKING????:mad::mad:

Supervert
09-10-2012, 11:43 PM

Bro. Ytd i went there intend to try G1 but that sarcastic okt was sitting beside the doorway smoking. So i decided not to go in. If the other friendly okt around then i will go in.
Previously i ever kana suan by that okt coz that time i went and after looking at the gals in the fish tank, i decided not to take any gals, that okt suan me said i looking for wife or what?
I damn tulan storm out of the house.

scorelan
10-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Bro. Ytd i went there intend to try G1 but that sarcastic okt was sitting beside the doorway smoking. So i decided not to go in. If the other friendly okt around then i will go in.
Previously i ever kana suan by that okt coz that time i went and after looking at the gals in the fish tank, i decided not to take any gals, that okt suan me said i looking for wife or what?
I damn tulan storm out of the house.

Don't take it too hard bro. They tot all the people are earning easy $$$$$, and therefore no need to spend so much time choosing. 10 years ago, if he say the same thing to me, I will F him off. But now, I just say thank you and walk away to another house. Cheers.

merlinlion3
10-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Earn easy money cheong CAT 150 tarma or high end escorts liao, still bonk CAT 50 meh? :confused:

Wu Song Jr
10-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Earn easy money cheong CAT 150 tarma or high end escorts liao, still bonk CAT 50 meh? :confused:

I disagree with your statement.

w800i
10-10-2012, 03:08 PM
150 can mean 3 x 50 of Thai girl that you like :)

merlinlion3
10-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Tried that liao. Took 2 sessions and even went to bonk three times a week, but then got bored because her routine very routine no matter I take 1 session or 2 de. Long time didn't go liao. :D

toilet$50
10-10-2012, 03:44 PM

Tried that liao. Took 2 sessions and even went to bonk three times a week, but then got bored because her routine very routine no matter I take 1 session or 2 de. Long time didn't go liao. :D

zap...:):D

Supervert
10-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Don't take it too hard bro. They tot all the people are earning easy $$$$$, and therefore no need to spend so much time choosing. 10 years ago, if he say the same thing to me, I will F him off. But now, I just say thank you and walk away to another house. Cheers.

Bro scorelan, thanks for the comments and advice.
Cheers.

scorelan
10-10-2012, 05:54 PM
All these type of attitude OKT will be around no matter now or in future. No point getting angry with them. 😉

merlinlion3
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Understood bro toilet$50

Other bros listen ah, cannot criticise CAT 50 otherwise big bro toilet$50 will zap u big big de. Mu zai see jiu lai try lah.

Big bro toilet$50, I have scolded the other bros lah, please up me back. :D

Why u called toilet$50? Go toilet cost $50? :confused:

Me Siam Bu
10-10-2012, 10:06 PM
ya i met alot also :(

rugalsc
11-10-2012, 01:48 AM

From one perspective, I agree with the cost-savings. :D

keewee
11-10-2012, 06:35 AM

i disagreed also

its not the matter of how much u pay but more likely of wat kinda thrill u are going for... regardless of the pricing, thai and prc each got their individual plus points

and i love to bonk thai too as they are bery gentle and they do give u a true gfe feel which is not as materialistic as most prc

as long as end result is the same as they all make your day

jaywalk
13-10-2012, 02:21 PM

very true. all these fucked up attitude okt think everybody same like them shake leg can earn money.
anyway. no point getting upset over these people. cheers all bros! heading GL later.. bro any big areolas or protruding nipples care to share? sudden interest.. thanks!!

peanut123
13-10-2012, 03:56 PM

Exactly. Just because a man makes good money doesn't mean he does not appreciate good value :-) Not every guy with money in the bank goes out and buys a Ferrari. Whether $50 or $150, as long as it's satisfying to your dick and libido, it doesn't matter.

Beretta
14-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Exactly. Just because a man makes good money doesn't mean he does not appreciate good value :-) Not every guy with money in the bank goes out and buys a Ferrari. Whether $50 or $150, as long as it's satisfying to your dick and libido, it doesn't matter.

Very true. I know this guy who will park his BMW at Mustafa and walk to PT to call a Cat20. He does this every week and later I came to know he is the MD of a company and could easily hire a high end escort or FL. But he still come for this Cat20 GILF in PT because of her service.

lonebonker
16-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Very true. I know this guy who will park his BMW at Mustafa and walk to PT to call a Cat20. He does this every week and later I came to know he is the MD of a company and could easily hire a high end escort or FL. But he still come for this Cat20 GILF in PT because of her service.

Bro good comments upped you.

cohen
16-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Cat 20 > 50 > 150 for more bang for buck :p

ffun161
16-10-2012, 06:26 PM
GILF, really need some courage for that:rolleyes:

collin_23
17-10-2012, 10:12 PM
This one more than courage , this takes balls ! :D

GILF, really need some courage for that:rolleyes:

cdces
30-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Hi bros, there used to be some reviews of gals providing titjob service.. do you have current recommendations? Thanks

BigBallMan
30-10-2012, 12:28 AM
bros...i got a silly question....how to tell if soft firm boobs are fake without being too obvious

Just open ur mouth n ask. Since u already said is silly question u might really looked silly n cute to them. They might F u more vigorously for that

nihilist
02-11-2012, 07:46 PM
after catching up on this thread, decided to go for L18H36G99.

FR
boobs: d cup. real(imo), great to rub and suck.
body: estimate 160cm. quite proportionate.
shower: sop not much.
catbath: not into catbath so skipped.
bj: she positioned herself to press those luscious boobs on my thigh during bj.
great visual stimulation!
fj: very hardworking, but sfx a bit fake during missionary and cowgirl. doggie was better and feel her squeezing.

overall: 8/10
(disclaimer: YMMV)

Cyberspace Nerd
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
L8H66G G12

stepped in saw G12 with her overflowing boobs. ok on. Been eyeing her for some time hehe...

Looks wise, not bad can be considered one of the better ones there.

Body, abit big size but not fat. quite good to hug.

Boobs, could be 34D...quite big, one hand cannot grab finish. however, it's still not as perfect as that of previous G1.

she's quite a nice girl with outgoing personality. knows how to joke and stuff to build good customer relationship. offered a drink once inside the room, just like G1.

shower very thorough, nothing special in there.

on the bed, started with breast rub on body and cock. then cap and BJ. after awhile signal her to give me a pussy while she Blow me, meaning 69. she turn around and position nicely for me to paint. after awhile she moan and squirm with pleasure...dunno real or not. she then moved away like she cannot take it liao.

cap me and go on top. after that she wants missionary. that's when i try frenching her...she's very good frencher.

then tuen her to the side and did sideways. love this position, get to hug and fuck and also frencher....she knows how to coordinate herself to your style of fucking....just like G1 last time.

Overall experience 8/10 . Must try for big boobs lover. However the fuck experience still cannot compare to ex G1, felt so real like theres a connection.

Will put her in my fuck list.

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 01:12 PM
L8H66G G12
stepped in saw G12 with her overflowing boobs. ok on. Been eyeing her for some time hehe...
Looks wise, not bad can be considered one of the better ones there.
Body, abit big size but not fat. quite good to hug.
Boobs, could be 34D...quite big, one hand cannot grab finish. however, it's still not as perfect as that of previous G1.
she's quite a nice girl with outgoing personality. knows how to joke and stuff to build good customer relationship. offered a drink once inside the room, just like G1.
shower very thorough, nothing special in there.
on the bed, started with breast rub on body and cock. then cap and BJ. after awhile signal her to give me a pussy while she Blow me, meaning 69. she turn around and position nicely for me to paint. after awhile she moan and squirm with pleasure...dunno real or not. she then moved away like she cannot take it liao.
cap me and go on top. after that she wants missionary. that's when i try frenching her...she's very good frencher.
then tuen her to the side and did sideways. love this position, get to hug and fuck and also frencher....she knows how to coordinate herself to your style of fucking....just like G1 last time.
Overall experience 8/10 . Must try for big boobs lover. However the fuck experience still cannot compare to ex G1, felt so real like theres a connection.
Will put her in my fuck list.
Bro nerd finally you found one that you like :)

Cyberspace Nerd
06-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Bro nerd finally you found one that you like :)

in terms of feel, still can't beat the ex G1 in that house. I think the best bod now for me would have to be WH14 G12. but her attitude sucks. can only go in, fuck and come out. :D For good BBBJ, smooth body and moans I would go for L6H70G16.

see, plenty of variety, why stick to one ???? :p

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 01:23 PM
in terms of feel, still can't beat the ex G1 in that house. I think the best bod now for me would have to be WH14 G12. but her attitude sucks. can only go in, fuck and come out. :D For good BBBJ, smooth body and moans I would go for L6H70G16.

see, plenty of variety, why stick to one ???? :p

Yes quite true with what you mentioned hahaa..
You try L20H34G19 Tukta before?
You will like her service bro :)

Cyberspace Nerd
06-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes quite true with what you mentioned hahaa..
You try L20H34G19 Tukta before?
You will like her service bro :)

I think so, is her room 1st room to the right just beside the tank ??? if so, she's not my type. service nothing special, very mechanical.

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 02:03 PM
I think so, is her room 1st room to the right just beside the tank ??? if so, she's not my type. service nothing special, very mechanical.

Yes bro but she give high GFE and we cuddle after the bonk..
Body bah bah nice to cuddle :)
She give me her mobile number ask me call her :confused: :eek:

Cyberspace Nerd
06-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Yes bro but she give high GFE and we cuddle after the bonk..
Body bah bah nice to cuddle :)
She give me her mobile number ask me call her :confused: :eek:

ask you to call her for what ???

normally if they want, they will ask for my number and call me. :p

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 06:25 PM
ask you to call her for what ???

normally if they want, they will ask for my number and call me. :p

Bro yandao nerd.. I oso no know why she ask me call her..
But i never call her la.. Deleted the number after thinking over as my gf may find out coz she always check my mobile log.. Even NOK number not in my mobile.. Play safe lo :)

You damn lucky hor the girls call you.. I never give my mobile to the girls.. Dun want to invite questioning from my gf.:)

Cyberspace Nerd
16-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Slim and slender gals with big natural C cup boobs at least are hard to find these days. Any bro tried such gal recently? Any good recommendations?

WH14G12.........model figure with possibly C cup ....Naomi campbell of Geylang :D

El Bistro
17-11-2012, 10:42 AM
WH14G12.........model figure with possibly C cup ....Naomi campbell of Geylang :D

Thank you for sharing :)

w800i
19-11-2012, 01:05 AM

Well said, she's hot.

sailsingapore
19-11-2012, 01:09 PM

WOW !! Bro C-N : how is her service ?? Excellent or adequate or starfish ??

Cyberspace Nerd
19-11-2012, 05:19 PM
WOW !! Bro C-N : how is her service ?? Excellent or adequate or starfish ??

I had a starfish...............not sure what you will get. :D

newcomer1984
19-11-2012, 05:22 PM

Wats starfish stand for?

sailsingapore
19-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Well said, she's hot.

Sad Sad sad : :(
What was your experience like Senior Bro w800i ????

sailsingapore
19-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Well said, she's hot.

Did you also get a red-hot starfish bro w800i ???? :confused:

w800i
19-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Did you also get a red-hot starfish bro w800i ???? :confused:

Good for me

Cyberspace Nerd
20-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Good for me

can provide your FR.....:p

sailsingapore
20-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Good for me

Yes Yes !! Please post your FR Bro w800i :p

nihilist
21-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Wats starfish stand for?

i guess means the gal lie down like dead starfish? upgrade from dead fish lol!

w800i
23-11-2012, 12:00 PM
can provide your FR.....:p

Counting back, I think I looked her up for more than 5 times already. Initially she was quite vocal about pain when bonking her, now seems to be enjoying it better haha. Now she gives better bj, and will ride on top while I squeeze her lovely boobs. Doggie still painful according to her, missionary no problem now. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
23-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Counting back, I think I looked her up for more than 5 times already. Initially she was quite vocal about pain when bonking her, now seems to be enjoying it better haha. Now she gives better bj, and will ride on top while I squeeze her lovely boobs. Doggie still painful according to her, missionary no problem now. :D

wah bro, you went so many times liao.....her attitude got improve or not ???

w800i
23-11-2012, 06:09 PM
wah bro, you went so many times liao.....her attitude got improve or not ???

Slightly improved I guess, still cannot kissn cos she seems to have an American bf :o

Loaded
23-11-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm heading down to L18H38 for the first time tomorrow, looking for some big boob action.

Is it possible to go for a CAT50 and skip the sex, instead going for a nice slippery titty fuck and finishing with spunking over tits? Can I ask about these kind of services before entering the room?

I'd take the sex but I'm afraid of contracting chlamydia or something which has happened to me before, in Amsterdam. :(

Thanks.

Loaded
24-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Do Ang moh still have to pay $80 minimum? I need to make sure I have correct change later.

BronzeGod
24-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Who would you guys say are the top 5 good looking good service big boobs Thai chicks?

Interested to know:)

Loaded
24-11-2012, 11:57 PM
OK, I can confirm that the rates are still $80 for 40mins for ang moh/foreigners. :) However the boss at L18H36 who reeled me in for a peek says 45mins for $80.

On to the FR:

L18H38G99

Service: Very nice overall.

Shower: very fast, couldn't wait to start feeling her massive boobs. Had a bit of a soapy tit fuck which didn't last too long.

Cat bath: none, apart from sucking my nipples whilst she was playing with my balls.

Tit fuck: Now we're talking! After the shower we went to dry. She asked me where I wanted to fuck first, her tits or her pussy. I immediately asked her to lubricate those massive boobs in oil for me to fuck, and so she did with haste. She laid on her back and then lubricated my cock as well, wanked me off for a few seconds and then placed it between her cleavage - she then squeezed her tits together which completely engulfed me, so I began to fuck like crazy until I nearly blew right there. I stopped for a few seconds as I was reaching the point of no return, and I didn't want to blow my $80 on a 30 second tit fuck. I repeated this process two more times before it became too shiok. So I then asked if I could switch to her pussy. I'd highly recommend bros masturbate in the morning if they are obsessed with titty fucking, you won't last long, trust me!!

BJ: Not really into BJs much unless they are BBBJ and very sloppy. However it did give me more opportunity to grope those massive boobs for a couple of mins. I sat on the edge of the bed bent over groping her tits, sometimes changing to feel her arse, all whilst she was on her knees sucking on my cock and lightly massaging my balls, which felt great.

Nipple licking/tit sucking: When she got on her back ready for the FJ I swooped in for a lick but it seemed that she didn't like it, no big deal.

FJ: Complained of pain at first, so I took it easy, just dipping my head slowly in and out before picking up pace. It didn't take her long at all to grab my hips and pull me in deeper. Once I had full depth confirmation I arched back and widened her knees, lifting her ass slightly upwards and giving me a perfect view of the penetration. I began to hammer like crazy for maybe 5 mins until I blew my load. I'm not bothered about positions, that one felt perfect and her tits were bouncing up and down in a perfect repeat rhythm like some hentai anime. Good views all around.

GFE: Not much, I get the impression she doesn't like frenching much, either that or my huge mustache I'm growing for Movember was putting her off. Regardless she was very chatty, and we spoke a ton during the massage (which was better than any HC massage I've had.)

After that we showered again and then I left, saying goodbye and TY to boss on the way out as well.

RTF: No, only because this is my first adventure to GL and there are many more ladies to pick from. I want some huge fake tits next time, I'm a weird one because I actually prefer fake tits over real.

Saying that I did spot a very leggy PRC at L18H34 whilst walking back up the street. Bloody sexy, I should have gone for a closer look in hindsight. Maybe next time I'll get some long legged chick to keep her heels on whilst I doggy her stood up. Anyway, on my next visit I'll walk through all the houses and see what's on offer, maybe make a discovery myself for a change and report back here with some news. :)

Also please not: G99 will be going home soon, either next month or CNY, she's not decided. Any bros wanting to check out her huge assets should get down there before it's too late!

Cyberspace Nerd
25-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Who would you guys say are the top 5 good looking good service big boobs Thai chicks?

Interested to know:)

maybe can try L8H66G G12............ also G99, new......big boobs but service not sure cos havent try. :D

anikin99
27-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Went to L18H38 a few days ago, wanting to try G99. Saw her all wrapped up in a dress so couldn't tell if she was that busty as most reviews paint her to be. Her body looked abit on the pudgy side. I left but kinda regret not giving her a try. thinking of going later for a try this time without looking at the rest n making a specific request for her. The last time I read so much about Rin, I tried n was sorely disappointed. Any advice bros?

eddie23x
30-11-2012, 01:04 AM
There's another busty one on house on the right side of H38. Tried girl no.28 (if i remember correctly), Tanned skin, Face maybe 6 out of 10, Boobs are big D cups and au natural. Worth a look for big jugs lover.

eddie23x
30-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Loaded, $80 is standard price for 40 min. You can always just hand in $50 for 20 min.

Cafu
02-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Went to L18H38 a few days ago, wanting to try G99. Saw her all wrapped up in a dress so couldn't tell if she was that busty as most reviews paint her to be. Her body looked abit on the pudgy side. I left but kinda regret not giving her a try. thinking of going later for a try this time without looking at the rest n making a specific request for her. The last time I read so much about Rin, I tried n was sorely disappointed. Any advice bros?

G10 of L18H38 also not bad. Hardworking willing to please.
Boobs C enhanced. :)

peanut123
05-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Loaded, $80 is standard price for 40 min. You can always just hand in $50 for 20 min.

Ang Mos or Japanese don't get the 20-25min $50 option.

CHick3n
05-12-2012, 05:11 PM
G6 is not bad too... Enhanced D. I can't comment much on service as I only rtf her in that house. I'm a sucker for face and she has the gnd look. Why go give her a shot?

kumsiatiko
06-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Ang Mos or Japanese don't get the 20-25min $50 option.

some houses 45 to 50min for them for 80$:)

kumsiatiko
06-12-2012, 01:52 AM
G10 of L18H38 also not bad. Hardworking willing to please.
Boobs C enhanced. :)

thanks for the recommed:)

cdces
13-12-2012, 02:28 AM
L18h38g99

Beside the above.. anymore to recommend that can tittyfuck? I would very much like to try it.. please advise and thanks:D

Loaded
13-12-2012, 09:20 AM
G6 is not bad too... Enhanced D. I can't comment much on service as I only rtf her in that house. I'm a sucker for face and she has the gnd look. Why go give her a shot?

I'm trying her out next week. I spotted her when waiting for g99 last time. Looking forward to spunking all over those massive tits. :D

Wu Song Jr
15-12-2012, 06:39 PM
L8H66G G12 Cartoon C natural boobs.
Good service jovial chatty hardworking and accomodating :D
Try her you will like her service :)

Flemmings
15-12-2012, 08:49 PM
L18H18 Gal 18
Arrived with 3 gals in tank. 88, 18 and another number not worth remembering.

Looks 6/10 kept smiling in tank so I chose her. In room another story.
Ask me pee outside first and I complied.

Shower, just wash my cock, that's all.

She was complaining the whole session about my cock being too big. Then she complain about the whole day having big cocks.

Attitude was atrocious. She seems to be from the tribal region of Chiangmai as I heard her speak in a funny dialect with 88 when I was leaving.

Bj: 1/10 she was fiddling with the Cd all the time. And her long nails hurt my little bro. Ask for bbbj she point to oral sex with condom poster.

Cannot touch her pussy and cannot kiss at all. Very turn off. I rate this one of the worse fuck in 2012.

Kept saying I very kuanteen.

Age 22 she claims but looks 26 to me. Complexion not that good with freckles.

Height 150
Boobs: D but 1/10 coz hard as rock with BIG aerolas. Didn't move at all all the time. One of the reason I chose her was because of the cleavage.

Fj: 1/10 ask me faster coz too big

After fj she go bath herself.

There wasn't a comm breakdown between us and I am a normal looking Chinese guy.

All I can say is maybe she got teerak no mood to work but avoid gal 18 at all costs unless you want a bad fuck like me to spoil your day.

I won't visit this house in a long time. Their rooms are small although the Okt is nice. (He has to since his gals are bad)

siaoehhh
21-12-2012, 10:40 PM
L18 H38 G2

Height:160
Boobs: Big Ds but big nipples but still nice to suck)
Room : Cosy and nice, too bad had to leave

Looks : 9/10 looks like local ah lian type, I like

BJ :7/10 had better, but the way her tongue tickles you balls and ass will drive you crazy.

FJ : Moans like crazy and ask me in Chinese, "why so big, harder, faster !"
Tickles my balls till I shoot in her hole.

Reached H38 to look around, no.8 gone very hard to find girl like her. Saw this busty girl winking at me through the glass. Decide to try her. Went up to room shower with soap boob rub ! (she say I special not sure for bro out there). Went into catbath, very nice. BJ was one of the better once I had, not dry and very power. She capped me and started to cowgirl, moaning "why so young so big already". Damn kinky, then she tapped me for me to be on top, keep saying "faster, faster !!" FJ was average but her slutty face will make you weak !

RTF: Maybe, want go 36 see see.

liverpooltv
23-12-2012, 04:55 PM
1838 G6

after recommendation from bros here, went to 1838 to look for G99... reach there close to 1.30pm, OKT ask what number.. i said 99 but he said she will only arrive at about 2pm... went in take a look, only 1 single fish in the tank.. i am a boobs lover.. saw the two gigantic mountains with the veins about to burst anytime.. so told OKT take this one..

looks: 7.5/10.. got this tvb bernice liu look, no joke! face abit square like the hongkong actress too!

body: 5/10.. skin is dry.. got fats at the tummy area.. she told me she has a 5 yrs old boy back in chiang mai... no wonder

tits: 1/10.. C cup.. was excited on the way up especially after she stepped out of the tank and i have a closer look at the boobs... however, when she unhook her bra, the boobs are still in the same shape as it was before.. at this point i know waste $$ liao.. my drill bit didnt even harden!!

shower: 2/10... everything wass very fast.. nothing much.. no bj, needless to say bbbj..

bj: 2/10.. as mentioned, i am a tits lover and usually dont focus much on this but its really damn terrible.. capped and blow.. dun even feel that my drill bit is in her mouth!! lasted for a short while..

tit fuck: 1/10.. her tits are as hard as a rock.. cant even squeeze!! they are even harder than my pectoral muscles!! dun feel anything.. using my own hand is much better.. in cat150 houses, usually the bed is harder than the tits.. but here, the tits are harder than the bed!! tried before other enhanced ones but definitely not as hard as this..

fj: 6/10.. quite surprising.. as she told me she has a 5yr old boy back in thailand, i tot there wont be much contraction, but it turned out the other way..

gfe: 3/10.. although her command of english is not bad.. still, there isnt any chemistry at all...

rtf: never.. big big disappointment.. next trip down if G99 not in, will just leave..

lonewolf69
23-12-2012, 06:18 PM
1838 seems to be popular now...

any FR on G17? the one with tattoo on her arm, looks damn hot and fierce :D

Bluva
26-12-2012, 02:20 PM
any bro know is G99 still working or went back?

liverpooltv
26-12-2012, 03:07 PM
any bro know is G99 still working or went back?

bro, as of last sunday still there.. didnt see her though but okt told me she coming in later but i dun have time to wait so tool g6 which totally regretted..

i would like to try her tit fuck!! all wl can be trained to offer u top notch service but not all can provide u this service! hope i still have a chance before she go back..

liverpooltv
26-12-2012, 03:12 PM
thai hses usually operates later at abt 1.30 to 2pm onwards.. think 1.30pm u go not much fish in the tank yet..

any bro can recommend any wl that can provide tit fuck with natural huge tits? i am referring to those two mountains squeezed in between our drill bit.. not those just merely rubbing along the drain only..

liverpooltv
27-12-2012, 03:44 PM
L6H66 G21

looks - 2/10.. if you wanna find a chio bu.. keep away from her.. average is a major understatement.. told me 27 yrs old but looks like 30+...

body - 4/10.. not plump but got a layer of luncheon meat at the waist.. about 1.6-1.65m tall..

boobs - 9/10.. solid and firm C+.. this is the reason i picked her despite her 2/10 looks..

tits fuck - 9/10.. this is what i was looking for.. damn solid with the C+ firm tits..

bj - 2/10.. damn lousy..

fj - 5/10.. lack contraction at south..

rtf - nope.. based on the reviews here, definitely more C+ and above with at least average looks in gl.. wanna try L18H38 G99 but she wasnt in yet and another guy was in the queue liao..

Wu Song Jr
28-12-2012, 11:39 PM
L6H66 G21

looks - 2/10.. if you wanna find a chio bu.. keep away from her.. average is a major understatement.. told me 27 yrs old but looks like 30+...

body - 4/10.. not plump but got a layer of luncheon meat at the waist.. about 1.6-1.65m tall..

boobs - 9/10.. solid and firm C+.. this is the reason i picked her despite her 2/10 looks..

tits fuck - 9/10.. this is what i was looking for.. damn solid with the C+ firm tits..

bj - 2/10.. damn lousy..

fj - 5/10.. lack contraction at south..

rtf - nope.. based on the reviews here, definitely more C+ and above with at least average looks in gl.. wanna try L18H38 G99 but she wasnt in yet and another guy was in the queue liao..

Bro you got try 1838G10? She is good too but enhanced C boobs :D

liverpooltv
30-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Bro you got try 1838G10? She is good too but enhanced C boobs :D

bro thanks for informing.. will skip her then cos i hate man made.. lol.. 38 still got who big n natural other than 99? everytime go she not in yet leh..

jurongguy1981
30-12-2012, 03:47 AM
L8H66G G12 Cartoon C natural boobs.
Good service jovial chatty hardworking and accomodating :D
Try her you will like her service :)

bro, she chio bo? :)

Wu Song Jr
30-12-2012, 10:12 AM
bro, she chio bo? :)
Cannot be compared to 1836G1 G7 Or 845G9 Or 666G10 G11 G12 G18 Or 670G16 Or 866G G7 G26.
If you follow yandao nerd postings, he got an eye for beauties / chio girls.
Cartoon doesn't appeal to him. Quite a few bros also said Cartoon buay swee.
Different people different taste. Better for you to see for yourself :)
But to me... She is swee hahaa :D Very gum me :)

Cyberspace Nerd
30-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Cannot be compared to 1836G1 G7 Or 845G9 Or 666G10 G11 G12 G18 Or 670G16 Or 866G G7 G26.If you follow yandao nerd postings, he got an eye for beauties / chio girls.
Cartoon doesn't appeal to him. Quite a few bros also said Cartoon buay swee.
Different people different taste. Better for you to see for yourself :)
But to me... She is swee hahaa :D Very gum me :)

Didn't know you got such a long list of chio bus :D

People who like a bit big sized girl should like cartoon.

Wu Song Jr
30-12-2012, 12:32 PM

Hahaa yes long list.. Still got more not mentioned yet :)
Now my all time favourite is Cartoon. Nok become no 2 leow :)
Fyi yandao.. Got new challenge 845G9 hor.
Later tonite i post there :)

Flemmings
30-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Lor8 H66G Gal 99

Past the house and friendly uncle beckoned me to take a look. went in saw 4 gals, not lookers but was recommended 99. went with his recommendation

name: on (shoulder lenghth gold hair like ah lian)
looks 7/10 sharp features though she has some freckles
here for 2 months say she miss mom
french: no
bj only, no bbbj. bj is 6/10, cap condom with mouth, lick around shaft
boob: 8/10 34C (enhanced but still not very hard)
she has a very curvy body, slim no fats and perky tits with perky butt

fj: accomodating

attitude: 8/10 she is a fun gal to be with. she doesnt wear a bra and wore a midrift, and i kept ripping off her midrift and her tits just pop out, machiam fantasy fullfil.

after sex, ask me shower myself coz she doesnt shower after sex..so if u enter the room and autoroam/kiss her before shower, u will most probably be touching and kissing someone else saliva...i ask her why no shower, she say lazy....:eek:

Wu Song Jr
01-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Lor8 H66G Gal 99

Past the house and friendly uncle beckoned me to take a look. went in saw 4 gals, not lookers but was recommended 99. went with his recommendation

name: on (shoulder lenghth gold hair like ah lian)
looks 7/10 sharp features though she has some freckles
here for 2 months say she miss mom
french: no
bj only, no bbbj. bj is 6/10, cap condom with mouth, lick around shaft
boob: 8/10 34C (enhanced but still not very hard)
she has a very curvy body, slim no fats and perky tits with perky butt

fj: accomodating

attitude: 8/10 she is a fun gal to be with. she doesnt wear a bra and wore a midrift, and i kept ripping off her midrift and her tits just pop out, machiam fantasy fullfil.

after sex, ask me shower myself coz she doesnt shower after sex..so if u enter the room and autoroam/kiss her before shower, u will most probably be touching and kissing someone else saliva...i ask her why no shower, she say lazy....:eek:
Thanks for the feedback bro. next time must get her to shower first before pre action starts :)

PointB
02-01-2013, 09:49 PM
I always go to L18H36
But due to the recent issue, it wasn't opened for a few days

I visited H38 apparently opened by the same boss

G11
Name: Be
Ht: abt 165cm
wt: abt 50kg

Attitude: 10/10 (friendly)

Body: 9/10 (avg size, slim, fair and pinkish skin, very smooth to touch)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (enhanced but really can't tell, very nice to grab, very light brown pinkish nipple)
Butt: 9/10 (perky and nice for doggy)

Shower: 20/10!!!!!!! Never had a WL which is so thorough, fast and clean in her shower, even offer to shampoo my messy hair

French: light (can feel that she wasn't comfortable)
BJ: 9/10 (amazing shaft and balls licking, almost done ass riming, her skills are so good and teasing as if like a BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating, sexy view during cowgirl)

RTF: definitely yes but she mentioned she going back next month, so better be fast

regret taking only 20mins, should have taken 40mins

Heard from okt that she is one of the ang pai in this house
I did search for past FRs but can't find much
I wonder why such good service WL doesn't have a FR.

Wu Song Jr
03-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I always go to L18H36
But due to the recent issue, it wasn't opened for a few days

I visited H38 apparently opened by the same boss

G11
Name: Be
Ht: abt 165cm
wt: abt 50kg

Attitude: 10/10 (friendly)

Body: 9/10 (avg size, slim, fair and pinkish skin, very smooth to touch)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (enhanced but really can't tell, very nice to grab, very light brown pinkish nipple)
Butt: 9/10 (perky and nice for doggy)

Shower: 20/10!!!!!!! Never had a WL which is so thorough, fast and clean in her shower, even offer to shampoo my messy hair

French: light (can feel that she wasn't comfortable)
BJ: 9/10 (amazing shaft and balls licking, almost done ass riming, her skills are so good and teasing as if like a BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating, sexy view during cowgirl)

RTF: definitely yes but she mentioned she going back next month, so better be fast

regret taking only 20mins, should have taken 40mins

Heard from okt that she is one of the ang pai in this house
I did search for past FRs but can't find much
I wonder why such good service WL doesn't have a FR.

Bro usually good ones seldom have FR.. Me wondering too :)
WH actually have many good gems but seldom see FR too. ;)

PointB
04-01-2013, 02:27 AM

Do share some gems of WH. .
Thanks!

heavybackhand
04-01-2013, 06:23 PM

There are a few possibilities for this scenario,

1) the angpai WL has many regular that either dont know SBF,dont surf SBF or are silent readers who dont write FR. I have spoken to a few angpai WL who have FR or no FR, and they say many regular/cheongster met her by walking in or by words of mouth referral by other custy who like their service , not by SBF FR reference.

what happens then, they are always frequent by regulars that they seldom sit in the fish tank, so other non-regular who wrote FR dont get to bonk them.

2) SBF cheongster dont want her Favourite WL become too popular due to liking or other reason, so simply refrain from wirting FR to prevent long queue or prevent countless other cheongster from courting her.

Cyberspace Nerd
06-01-2013, 01:44 AM
heard there is C cupper with good service around, L20H36. So decide to go and have a look. well not around. ask the okt whether she working or not he gave a half fucked answers.....so i went to look for my backup WH14G12 :D

She has one of the best bod i seen so far for a cat 40. nice big tits, slim waist, and very nice ass.....like those latina ones...doggy is damn shiok turn around fuck her from the front also very shiok with that jiggling breasts. but when doing her from the front she will say pain. doggie she not pain :rolleyes:

so i stopped fucking her, pulled out my condom and asked her to handjob... and COB ....she seem very happy not to be fucked and just do handjob. her Hj is not bad. since she don't like to be fucked, i will probably just get her to do BJ, HJ and boob fuck next time. :p

Her attitude is not that bad, infact better than L6H70G16 :rolleyes: but service is very basic. She will just do the standard and don't expect anything extra. Timing here also kinda short. like 20 min nia.....

Kalv
06-01-2013, 08:45 AM
heard there is C cupper with good service around, L20H36. .. ask the okt whether she working or not he gave a half fucked answers............
When business is good - OKT complacent !! FR for L20H36G59 "New" : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8316286&postcount=2476
C Boobs quite nice to touch - (G59 claimed) natural.

Wishing all a nice Weekend. :) Cheers.

Wu Song Jr
06-01-2013, 09:42 AM
heard there is C cupper with good service around, L20H36. So decide to go and have a look. well not around. ask the okt whether she working or not he gave a half fucked answers.....so i went to look for my backup WH14G12
She has one of the best bod i seen so far for a cat 40. nice big tits, slim waist, and very nice ass.....like those latina ones...doggy is damn shiok turn around fuck her from the front also very shiok with that jiggling breasts. but when doing her from the front she will say pain. doggie she not pain :rolleyes:

so i stopped fucking her, pulled out my condom and asked her to handjob... and COB ....she seem very happy not to be fucked and just do handjob. her Hj is not bad. since she don't like to be fucked, i will probably just get her to do BJ, HJ and boob fuck next time. :p

Her attitude is not that bad, infact better than L6H70G16 :rolleyes: but service is very basic. She will just do the standard and don't expect anything extra. Timing here also kinda short. like 20 min nia.....

Hello yandao... Cat50 now no more cat40 5 - 6 years ago changed leow lah hahaa.
Your every FR sure got mentioned G16 why arh? Hahaa..

2036 got tua neh neh meh? :confused:

Wu Song Jr
06-01-2013, 09:44 AM
When business is good - OKT complacent !! FR for L20H36G59 "New" : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8316286&postcount=2476

You still havn't tell us how tall is she :D

Cyberspace Nerd
06-01-2013, 12:16 PM

SHe claim that her C cup is natural..........meaning it may not be real ???

You lao jiao also cannot tell the difference ah ???

Wu Song Jr
06-01-2013, 12:37 PM

Yes he lao jiao until refuse to answer me a junior on how tall is G59.. A simple question only hahaa this is 3rd time i asked leow :D

tastertaster
06-01-2013, 02:31 PM
I tried WH14G12 recently.

As bros reported, dark skin, good body. Slim, no fat, good butt, and nicely shaped boobs.

Service wise, about 6/10. Just SOP service, not really bad service. She is friendly enough.

RTF: Maybe. probably will try others first

Wu Song Jr
06-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Wh2 G20,Boobs C 34++. but enhanced ones.
Looks 8/10. Sevices normal(bcoz just workin 1 month only)
but should improve over time :)
Worth the money :D
New girls are always best to rtf coz they will remember you and provide better services when you rtf them :D

Wu Song Jr
07-01-2013, 08:51 PM

G59 is about 1.6m (or a little less) tall, with enhanced boobs :)
Bro yandao got answer and good info from bro w800i :D

TheRedLantern
07-01-2013, 10:27 PM

just tried cartoon few days ago, now I know why bro yandao prefers L6H70 G16 :D