PDA

View Full Version : Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

hbster
29-12-2009, 01:48 AM
ya u're right anyway...move on...

scooby
30-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Wanted to try a Big boob FL Wang Ping, Agreed to meet ard 7 plus. She i hang around area G, drinking kopi. Around 7.30pm, sms her, she did reply. Fedup, i went Lor 18 to look see. At 8 pm, she sms back saying sorry, still havnt left house yet, i sms back, nevermind, took other girls liao... How to have biz like that ???

Decided to try the infamous G13 at L18H18. But alas, some guy took her and according to the OKT is a time extender. So no choice, look at the tank and check out the other girls there. Am a big boobs fan, so took girl 7.

She's a dark skin girl from Bangkok. very pretty face and a SYT look. In the room, took off our clothes and went into the shower. Nothing , just SOP but she cleaned my ass clean clean. All the while, i was checking out her ample boobs but kept my hands to myself.

On the bed, she took her time to capbath my nips and down to my 2ic. Nice, i was moaning away. Half way thru she asked whether want hot and cold, i shook my head, Of course lah, as I nodded my head vigorously.

She took a mouthful of hot water and went down, Woah.... the feeling is fantastic, after that a mouthful of cold water and Phwee... all i can say is nice...

I asked her whether can eat her or not and she say ok, a little bit, brought her pussy to my face, nice, no smell. After 1 lick, she got off my face, i was like huh??? A little bit , she says again... NB, cap me and went on top. All these while, i did not grab her boobs, when she is on top, i took my chance to grab her handful boobs and My Goodness, its hard as a rock....sianzzzz....

After rocking for abt 5 mins, i couldnt take it anymore and shot out all my soldiers... din have a chance to change position also. She was smiling when i came.. NB, maybe i too fast .... heh heh heh... Massage? she asked... and she gave a decent massage, i skip the sit up, waist cracking routine, bad past experience. overall, a decent massage.

Summary:
Face: 9/10
body: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 (big but fake)
BBBJ:8/10
FJ: 8/10 (if only i lasted longer)

Point to note: the plus thing abt cuming fast, is that still got sometime for massage. Time in room, 20 min. OKT, ding tong, very fast....

Bros, please up me and i will give back with my pwer 9 pointers... can? Hope you are not the one pointer type ;)

H0T3L81
03-01-2010, 03:32 PM
thanks bro for the nice compilation!

marx34
12-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Went to L18H38....OKT recommended G18....Grinning liao...what a pair of knockers......Very friendly.....Overall very very satisfied.

BOOBS LUVERS MUST TRY!!! ALL NATURAL............

definitely must RTF!!! Hahaha.....

marx34
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to L18H38....OKT recommended G18....Grinning liao...what a pair of knockers......Very friendly.....Overall very very satisfied.

Ooops....her name is May.

peanut123
13-01-2010, 12:28 AM

Does L18H38G18 have a tattoo on her tummy and back of her shoulder ? If yes, then she is Kim. I have tried her before, and have a FR of her somewhere in this thread. Quite a good lay. Above average, though not in the top tier, IMHO :-)

marx34
13-01-2010, 12:32 AM
no tattoos bro......clean and smooth.....
sure satisfied one....hahaha

peanut123
15-01-2010, 12:08 AM
no tattoos bro......clean and smooth.....
sure satisfied one....hahaha

Is she a new girl ? Maybe the previous G18 went home. Must go check her out :-)

BTW bros, I just tried this girl L18H14G89 (Nom) who has a generous cleavage in the tank, but once clothes came off, alamak, only B-cups. But at least they are natural, and she has a good lean body and quite good attitude, so still not too bad. But if you want big boobs, be careful not to be "tricked" by her cleavage.

Oh ya, one of the OKT at H14 is bloody sarcastic. Damn it.

Wayang
23-01-2010, 06:02 PM
juz a quick update for u guys

L18H38G10: Went back to Thailand. Current girl is new. 2 months only

WH43G06: Went back Thailand.

L18H44G11: Went back Thailand.

weetweet
26-01-2010, 12:20 AM
hi bros..

Anyone know what happen to WH45G04 ? Think her name is Bee. Rem her to be fair, slim and busty. has she stopped working oredi?

peanut123
28-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Today I dropped by L18H38 and a new girl caught my eye. She's actually quite pretty, and looked young (she's only 21) and slender, and yet had a nice deep cleavage. So I got her and turned out to be great experience. Here's the FR :

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G09
NAME : Jiji
RACE : Thai
LOOKS : SYT! Pretty face, Chinese-looking, long hair, slender body, killer boobs. Wow, a great package for the price.
BODY : Slender. Very nice.
BOOBS : Mama mia! These are heavenly. Perky, and yet soft. Most perky boobs are on the firm side, but her's are nice and soft. Average sized nipples, in a darker shade of brown. Very nice. Nipples become hard with a big of sucking and licking. Awesome!
SERVICE : Accomodating. Seems a little shy and reserved, but breaks into a sweet smile now and then. She's soft-spoken, and English is minimum, so don't expect to have a good chat with her.
SHOWER : SOP.
CATBATH : Not bad. Sucks my nips and plays with my dick while allowing me to suck on her big titties. Good enough for me !
BJ : Good. Covered BJ only. For someone so new and young, her BJ is actually quite good. Slow and soft, no teeth, no rush.
FJ : Good. Her cowgirl was good. Energetic without being harsh. Apart from the usual up-down motion, she also gyrates her hips. All the while her young big boobies were in my face and I was in danger of coming. Yummy! Change to missionary, and as expected, those 2 big melons are fantastic to watch and grab while they jiggled.
LANGUAGE : English, but barely. Just enough to communicate.

RTF : You bet! She is going to be one of my regulars. One of the best $50 I have ever spent.
MASSAGE : None

uglycasanova
29-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Today I dropped by L18H38 and a new girl caught my eye. She's actually quite pretty, and looked young (she's only 21) and slender, and yet had a nice deep cleavage. So I got her and turned out to be great experience. Here's the FR :

LOOKS : SYT! Pretty face, Chinese-looking, long hair, slender body, killer boobs. Wow, a great package for the price.
BODY : Slender. Very nice.
BOOBS : Mama mia! These are heavenly. Perky, and yet soft. Most perky boobs are on the firm side, but her's are nice and soft. Average sized nipples, in a darker shade of brown. Very nice. Nipples become hard with a big of sucking and licking. Awesome!
SERVICE : Accomodating. Seems a little shy and reserved, but breaks into a sweet smile now and then. She's soft-spoken, and English is minimum, so don't expect to have a good chat with her.
CATBATH : Not bad. Sucks my nips and plays with my dick while allowing me to suck on her big titties. Good enough for me !
BJ : Good. Covered BJ only. For someone so new and young, her BJ is actually quite good. Slow and soft, no teeth, no rush.
FJ : Good. Her cowgirl was good. Energetic without being harsh. Apart from the usual up-down motion, she also gyrates her hips. All the while her young big boobies were in my face and I was in danger of coming. Yummy! Change to missionary, and as expected, those 2 big melons are fantastic to watch and grab while they jiggled.
LANGUAGE : English, but barely. Just enough to communicate.

RTF : You bet! She is going to be one of my regulars. One of the best $50 I have ever spent.
MASSAGE : None

Hey bro can I have her contact information?

beowulf
29-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey bro can I have her contact information?

Getting contact info only for true FL, no such need in this situation.

Just walk into Lorong 18 H38 to check her out, if you want to look see and don't really want to call, make sure to avoid being the first walk-in there to avoid a knuckle on the head by that jap walk dog OKT. You can avoid this if you are an ang moh or jap or look or sound like jap or simply look like the type who can screw him flat on the ground. Saving grace is the gals there are quite chio and you will normally call if your magazine is quite loaded.

I might check her out myself one of these days.

uglycasanova
30-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Can i have her contacts or information please? Promise to write an FR after i've patronized her..

peanut123
30-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Can i have her contacts or information please? Promise to write an FR after i've patronized her..

Are you retarted ? I'm normally very open to helping newbies, but you are really too fucking dumbass and you obviously have a fucked up attitude and want to be spoonfed and then screwed in the ass by a gay rapist.

She works in GEYLANG. There is no contact. Just go Geylang and find her. The post immediately before yours by bro Beowulf (awesome nick, by the way. I love the movie) already explained this, and you obviously didn't bother to read a single line of his post and repeated your same stupid question. If you do this again, irritated senior brother will zap you into negative points.

peanut123
30-01-2010, 11:22 AM
I forgot to mention her cupsize. Nice C cups. Yes! Big, soft, and perky 21 year old boobies on a very slender body topped by a cute face.

Quixotic
30-01-2010, 11:36 AM
I forgot to mention her cupsize. Nice C cups. Yes! Big, soft, and perky 21 year old boobies on a very slender body topped by a cute face.

Yeah. Bro I bet this gal gonna get hot booking from bros here these few days... Any bros going down tonight.. lolz..

bartholomew
30-01-2010, 01:04 PM
I think i will go and try tonight, and post an FR when i'm done.
Thx bro peanut123 for the recommendation

deca
30-01-2010, 03:22 PM
L18H42G12

C-cup, good service with ability to speak some mandarin and english.
Very willing to please. Nice hair, nice eyes, fair skin.
Gentle and kind.

Her name is Pam.

Pam provides BJ or BBBJ?

peanut123
30-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I think i will go and try tonight, and post an FR when i'm done.
Thx bro peanut123 for the recommendation

Enjoy bro. She's a great replacement for WH4306 Ping, also a SYT with big soft perky boobs. Ping went home a couple of months ago.

I would say their boobs are about equal size and softness, and even their nipples are similar in size and color. Ping had a more innocent schoolgirl look, Jiji has a more CFM look, and slightly better skills. Plus, Jiji's younger by a full 2 years (almost 10% younger!). I just love slender young busty WLs.

I just remembered both girls are from Chiang Mai. Damn, I gotta go visit Chiang Mai one of these days to see if its overflowing with busty SYTs.

pete_the_fish
30-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Enjoy bro. She's a great replacement for WH4306 Ping, also a SYT with big soft perky boobs. Ping went home a couple of months ago.

I would say their boobs are about equal size and softness, and even their nipples are similar in size and color. Ping had a more innocent schoolgirl look, Jiji has a more CFM look, and slightly better skills. Plus, Jiji's younger by a full 2 years (almost 10% younger!). I just love slender young busty WLs.

I just remembered both girls are from Chiang Mai. Damn, I gotta go visit Chiang Mai one of these days to see if its overflowing with busty SYTs.

Bro, 1838G9 got ass or not? or flat like WH43G06 Ping? Ping's boob is nice but overall body is a bit let down.

Thanks.

peanut123
31-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Bro, 1838G9 got ass or not? or flat like WH43G06 Ping? Ping's boob is nice but overall body is a bit let down.

Thanks.

Ass ? She's slender, so I don't think she's an ass type. I'm not really into asses, although I do like to rub the WL's buttocks :-)

steven77191
02-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Ok Neh neh lover, this one must try, walking around that area today and when in to H70, see this big neh neh girl. woh...... FR below

GIRL NUMBER : L6H70G22
NAME : cant remenber.
LOOKS : not those SYT but a bit those cute cute gong gong look hahah
BODY : shot
BOOBS : BIG LA! soft. abit slack. i think got DD..
SERVICE : Accomodating. think she like you to suck her neh, very hony, no rush.
CATBATH : Not bad.
BBJ : solid, no rush, think she likes it
FJ : Good. looking at those DD bouncing up and down

RTF : Of cos after this FR i am heading down...hahaha

Brother please try and give more FR and don forget to up me hor..thanks

peanut123
05-02-2010, 11:05 PM
I've had this girl in my list of girls-to-bonk for the past few weeks based on a previous FR by another bro, but I seldom venture to the Lor 6/Lor 8 area. I'm more of a Lor18/Westerhout guy. But after seeing this FR by bro Steven (thanks bro, I will up ur pts accordingly), I was reminded of her and decided to try her out.

GIRL NUMBER : L06H70G22
NAME : N'ng. Sounds like "egg" in Hokkien
LOOKS : Plain, average. Not a looker.
BODY : Bah bah body, though not fat.
BOOBS : All right man! These boobs are the gold medal champions of Geylang Cat 50. She's a full 38D ( I asked ). Super big, full and soft. Wobbles alot. Nice nipples too. I can suck them all day long.
SERVICE : Quite friendly and chatty, though English is quite limited.
CATBATH : Well, I didn't really care for the catbath, as I immediately went for her 38D melons and tried to suck them dry. Ahhh...

BJ : Average, not particularly skillful, but enough to turn my marshmellow into a telephone pole.
FJ : Pretty good. Not so much because of her skills ( which are only average ), but, you guessed it, because of her megaboobs. Soft and wobbly boobs are nice to grab and suck. She's one of the rare girls whose boobs are big enough for me to suck on them in cowgirl without having to raise my body up much. And they flop around like as if they were alive when banging her in missionary. Hump hump hump, yum yum yum!

LANGUAGE : Limited English.
RTF : Yeah !

Ok Neh neh lover, this one must try, walking around that area today and when in to H70, see this big neh neh girl. woh...... FR below

GIRL NUMBER : L6H70G22
NAME : cant remenber.

steven77191
06-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Thanks bro penut123, please up me.

when down to look for Her the other day , it was her of day.So when over next door H68 and try out g9. WOW one more power pack. Must try guys...

GIRL NUMBER : L06H68G9
NAME : Never ask...
LOOKS : 8/10 look like those scale down US car sexy car magazine model..Those ABP
BODY : 8/10nice fig
BOOBS : 8/10about C cup firm nice
SERVICE : 8/10Quite friendly abit shy but wild when you hit the spot...hahaha
BBJ:8/10
AJ : shot while but nice feeling

Try it out guys. sorry cant really write those detail FR, hope this help..
enjoy

Qzar
06-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks bro penut123, please up me.

when down to look for Her the other day , it was her of day.So when over next door H68 and try out g9. WOW one more power pack. Must try guys...

GIRL NUMBER : L06H68G9
NAME : Never ask...
LOOKS : 8/10 look like those scale down US car sexy car magazine model..Those ABP
BODY : 8/10nice fig
BOOBS : 8/10about C cup firm nice
SERVICE : 8/10Quite friendly abit shy but wild when you hit the spot...hahaha
BBJ:8/10
AJ : shot while but nice feeling[/SIZE]

Try it out guys. sorry cant really write those detail FR, hope this help..
enjoy

Bro....u meant FJ or really AJ?????

steven77191
06-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Bro....u meant FJ or really AJ?????

Opps sorry wat i mean is AR...

beowulf
07-02-2010, 02:30 AM
L18H38 G9 Jiji

Class: CAT50 GL Thai
Rating: Market Perform

Watched some JAV in the afternoon, felt horny and drove to GL. Remember bro peanut123 FR recommendation and walked into H38. Didn’t catch glimpse of G9. Ask OKT, OKT say some bro booked 3 sessions. Wah so hot meh? Must be the recent FR on her that made her a hit. So decided to explore around and came back after over an hour. When I returned with some ammo expended already, luckily G9 was around, first look OK only, I thought to myself, must be service or GFE damn tok kong, $50 only, what the hell. Learnt she’s here for 2 months already. I visited this house a couple of times for the past 2 months, if it weren’t for the FR, I wouldn’t have noticed her.

Upon closer look, she seems to have the upper secondary or JC gal SYT look. The type that will catch your attention when you are eating your fries in a fast food restaurant but not suffice to give you an instant hard on, but after a few minutes of ‘intensive observation’ no guarantee the hard-on will not happen. When the door was closed, clothes off and to the shower we went. She is somewhat lanky, hips and ass not prominent but has a teenage youthful appearance to it. Her boobs are the gravity defying type, not easily noticeable under a loose fitting uniform but priceless if she goes braless in a tight tee. They indeed looked big on her lanky frame, they felt natural to me. She is different from most GL Thais I know in that she is not shy to look right into your eyes, whereas most will avoid prolonged eye contact. Interesting. I also like the way she soaped my rock hard dick from behind.

Bed action time. She knelt beside me and started licking my nips. Her boobs are indeed a sight and did some catbath action on their own. She gave me BJ from the same position, which is quite good with her head twisting on each stroke but lacked the speed and pressure, excusable for a seemingly teenage-like girl. I placed my fingers on her pussy lips and felt the juices building up for FJ. Nevertheless lots of KY was applied thereafter, cannot blame as she still has quite a number of work hours and many customers ahead. Her cowgal was good, her boobs rubbing and resting on my chest. Suddenly her strokes become faster and her breaths shorter, her back arched, she became still and rested on me for a while. She’s good. I had to control my qi all the time otherwise I could have cum right there and then. I flipped her over for missionary, one leg up and the other leg around my waist and thrust myself in. After some strokes, I lift her hips high in the air and thrust deeply but all of sudden she tried to push my hips away and say I too big, pain, cannot do fast, do slowly can. Tak boleh tahan, as I thought of myself like some lao tiko middle-aged uncle doing it with a barely legal teenage lass. However, $50 can only buy so little time, as I was engaging in the act, she reminded me time was almost up. I turned her around for doggie instead to up the tempo and soon cum, but continued a little while more to savour her teenage-like moans and facial expressions in the mirror, squeezing every second that ticked by. Left very satisfied.

Thanks bro peanut123 for the heads up on this one.

YoungLikeItHot
08-02-2010, 06:23 AM
You can try this girl with big boobs

Gal: L18 H40 G02
Looks : 7.5/10. skin same as those fair malay gals. Her photos hang inside the room look better.
Body : not tall, but still can see the hr glass figure maybe bcos of her ass, meaty ass that excellent for doggy (best!!!)
Boobs : 8.5/10 about C cup enhance. I can't stop sucking while i'm doing for the whole session. She seem to enjoy too.
SERVICE : 7/10. I would say SOP service. But she is friendly.
BBJ:7/10 (too short) Maybe bcos of the 20-25min per session
Shower : SOP (Just clean you)

Hope this FR increase the choices for boobs lovers out there. Happy Bonking.
Still look for WL doing tit-f@@k. Hahaha. Anyone can recommend.

Nicodemus
08-02-2010, 03:15 PM
L18 H38 W18 (Huat huat Number...)

Name: May
Body: Nice and fleshy, meaty boobs au de naturale.

Quite a while since I last went down, my usual favourite at H42 - Som went back to homeland, according to OKT.

Went to "Denture Mouth" house, saw W18 sitting there. Nice ample cleavage.
Although a little on the bah bah side, but I LIKE... Nice facial features. Sharp nose, flirty eyes. What attracted me is that she didn't cat-call me for attention...

All in all, just to summarise, a good bonk, with a hefty bit of GFE... Nice passionate frenching, allows fingering, standard BJ, likes toplayfully knock my face with the awesome pair... initiative with the change of positions.

After my 2nd visit, she gave me her number, but I didn't save it... LOL
Was wondering if she gave any bros here her number?? Have to admit it made me feel special, but... then again.... where was I?? Haaa

marx34
09-02-2010, 03:04 AM
after reading so many FR...steamed liao....Headed down to L18. Wanna see what the fuss is about on L18H38G09...but OKT said got booking.
Dun wanna wait so chose G88 (Ann)
I must say the service is very very good and i mean very GOOD....Treat u like King.....
The boobs are nice oso....what can i say about the nipple!! Succulent indeed.....
To all bros out there.....you would not wanna miss her.....This is one special lady.....

Enjoy......& Be Safe :D:D:D

Fuckzilla
10-02-2010, 03:28 PM
FR on L18H38G9

The attention this girl is receiving has got me all curious and excited, i have to see this for myself, head down there as soon as i was free. Well whaddya know? Seems like the good publicity she's getting here in sammyboy has made her quite the popular choice as she was booked when i reach there. No matter, i waited for the short 10 minutes and saw "JiJi" walking down the stairs. To my pleasant surprise, she really is what the FRs here accurately claim. A petite SYT with quite the slim figure and an amazing pair of natural titties, very well endowed for her age of 21. Poor little girl, she must have gotten herself pretty worked up, as she looked tired and exhausted. Never the less, she looked at me with great confidence and proceeded to lead me back to her room upstairs.

Once she strips and we both hit the shower, i had to focus all my concentration on her natural boobies. They fit her perfectly, if only i have some maple syrup to compliment those babies, drools*. I like how the showering room was pretty small, leaving me and her pretty up close together. I'm even more surprised when she told me to turn around, while she washes and rub my excited junior down there. After we're done we hit the bed, the hello kitty bedsheet was quite the refreshing change, a nice touch on her part.

Her catlicking is slow, but passionate. She kneels beside me on my right exposing her boobs and pussy for me to play with. While she steadily licks my chest, i play with her boobs. Fondling, groping, touching, and just simply feeling it. Her pussy is already dripping wet, awesome. A couple more of lickings and she continued with a blowjob. Same thing, a well paced but concentrated blowjob. I kinda like it, as she really emphasizes her strokes and mouth well, the pace and rhythm was acceptable. Then, she initiated her cowgirl, which you can clearly tell is from someone new. Such lack of confidence, such slow, steady pace. All these turned me on even more, as what she lacks in experience, she further compensates it with her tightness and circular motions.

Maybe she's an exception, but i was so turned on that i almost came. I stopped her in time and initiated a sitting posture, feeling her full weight and tightness all on my hotrod is just too much. I unloaded all my seeds and that was that. She removed the CD, and we went for a shower. She then told me to lie down and gave me a short massage to pass the remaining time. I left with this big grin on my face.

Looks : 8/10
Boobs: Natural C
Body: slim and petite for me
Service: she's quite and reserved, but thorough in what she does
Catbath: quite the different catbath, but i like it
BJ: a focused and detailed one, although a little slow
FJ: I saw, felt, and experienced "quality"
RTF: yeap

Thanks a lot to bro peanut for the recommendation.

now on with my search for a quality boob massage and tittyfuck.

peanut123
11-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Here's one more.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G88
NAME : Ann aka XiaoLing
LOOKS : Average, with long hair dyed reddish brown.
BODY : Slim, but not very toned. Just a little bit of tummy fat. Tattoo on small of her back. Quite tanned skin.
BOOBS : Busty but probably fake C Cups. Looked natural in fishtank, and even when her clothes came off, they still look quite OK. But can feel they are a little too firm and "springy" once you get your hands on them. Long nipples.
SERVICE : Very very friendly, playful and cheerful, similar in behavior to L18H16G08 Bim.
CATBATH : Quite good. Does the usual lickity lick, but slowly and sensually.

BJ : Average. Covered BJ only.
FJ : Good and accommodating. Very wet pussy, feels great. Soft moans that does not sound too fake ( but just a tiny bit ). Cowgirl is quite good. Changed to missionary and bang bang bang till game over.

HJ : NA
LANGUAGE : Decent English.

RTF : Probably not, although the experience was overall positive. Prefer natural boobs.

GeGe
13-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Like to know if the price is same $50 for the CNY period now? Like to pay them a visit during the holiday time :D

Yakkity
14-02-2010, 11:11 AM
GIRL NUMBER : L06H70G22
NAME : N'ng. Sounds like "egg" in Hokkien
LOOKS : Plain, average. Not a looker.
BODY : Bah bah body, though not fat.
BOOBS : All right man! These boobs are the gold medal champions of Geylang Cat 50. She's a full 38D ( I asked ). Super big, full and soft. Wobbles alot. Nice nipples too. I can suck them all day long.
SERVICE : Quite friendly and chatty, though English is quite limited.
CATBATH : Well, I didn't really care for the catbath, as I immediately went for her 38D melons and tried to suck them dry. Ahhh...

BJ : Average, not particularly skillful, but enough to turn my marshmellow into a telephone pole.
FJ : Pretty good. Not so much because of her skills ( which are only average ),
RTF : Yeah !

Thanx for the great tip Bro - I visited N'ng yesterday. As you said her skills are not that good (BJ maybe 1 or 2 of 10), but she does appear to enjoy (didn't use KY - got wet on her own!)
Different experience tho, as she was very passive - she came out of shower and just laid down beside me, looked at me sort of like "Well?". So I took the hint and just did what I wanted with her, and she was very accomodating. If she complained a bit (like when I buried my face in her ass!) I just held her a little firmly and she gave in quickly and arched her back and enjoyed. Very good experience for me, but maybe not for bros who like to lay back and "be serviced" (IMHO based on one visit).

Definite RTF for me . . Thanx again!

sammyhony
14-02-2010, 07:44 PM
L18H38G09

After reading good reviews about JiJi, I made my way down to try my luck.
When enter H38, only 2 girls are left in the fish tank: G03 and G09! Could not believe my luck!
First impression, she looked like a local or even a Jap, but definitely not a Thai.
She looked tired and listless, I guess must be due to continuous work due to her current popularity now. Tried striking a conversation with her but she spoke and understand little English.

Quick facts:
Name: JiJi
Body: very lean, no fats at all. Amazing to have C, firm cup on such a lean frame
Face: pretty and innocent. She does not look like a Thai at all. Look very much like a pre-U student...
BJ: very normal.
FJ: very normal. Felt loose, maybe she did not use her "inner muscle", or applied too much KY...
GFE: good, very innocent kind of feeling.
RTF: why not? :-)

She reminds me of Jamie Teo!!

Latemex
16-02-2010, 06:51 PM
L18H38G09

With everybody talking about this girl I went down just to try her today.
She got one hot body and her boobs are perfect.
and She has this classy look.
She has all the assets, but this turns out to be the worst bonk I ever had.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 10/10
Shower: got about 8~10mins. keep dragging.
BJ: 3/10
FJ: very loose. Started with cowgirl for about 2min+ den she just lie down there. Then she tell me time is ending. I was like wtf?
Service: 0/10 Never encountered so lousy before.

At first I thought she was just reserved. Then I realised that she was givin me attitude. When I touched her privates she used her hands to block. Throughout the session it felt like she's the customer instead. I mucham like slave like that.

I got so turned off I din even cum. Washed my 2IC and just stormed out.

RTF: No. Very disappointed. Best boobs encountered, worst experience ever. Ang pow $$ wasted.

Dear bros, my experience greatly differs from the many FRs here in this thread.
Either she just dun like me, or success has gotten to her

panda123
17-02-2010, 02:25 AM
L18H38G09

I second that. Had the same exp with her. Was me to wash up alone :mad:

peanut123
17-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Looks like young JiJi is a little too popular for her own good. I'll go check her out next week or so and see if her attitude has indeed gone bad. If indeed so, we can just move on to the next girl.

sinhaven
17-02-2010, 11:29 PM
L18H38G09

i just visited g09 today.... just wanted to add my 'kinda' bad experience with her.

i tried to strike up a conversation, but she just ignored me. (maybe i'm not good looking enough, or she don't speak english at all??? )

she will smile at me when she sees me looking at her, but her smiles disappear when she looked away, just like switching off the light. quite immediate that it seems she is being forced to smile.

after the action, she pointed to the bathroom. and when i enter, she closed it, leaving me to wash up by myself. i may not have frequent gl, but i thought it was standard for the gal to bathe you before and after, right?

all the other actions was quite standard.

don't think i'll return.

cheers
sin

hka1an
17-02-2010, 11:30 PM
L18H38G09

Tried her today. One hot body and natural C boobs. Skin is pretty smooth too expected of a 21 yr old. Service-wise she sucks as bros say as she got an attitude problem. Maybe too popular for her own good.

RTF: No thanks!

beowulf
19-02-2010, 11:15 AM
L18H38 G9 Jiji

Rating: Market Perform to Neutral

This my RTF to check out the complains by the bros here. Found out this is no cheap trick to cut Jiji's customer's queue. When the door was closed, my hands were pushed away when I tried to cup her breasts or touch other parts of her body. Used to be able to kiss her and on other parts of her body. No longer can you finger her clit. She will complain pain. BJ was a damn short affair, hardly 2 mins. When the job was done, had to shower myself.

Still my downgrade was not too drastic, as I believe quite a number of jokers will like her pattern. Imagine if you are in JC and she's the school flower or beauty, she walk past your heart beat damn fast or after checking out her assets little bro marikita in no time, she also very tao, swatting away the surrounding handsome, well heeled boys who want to tackle or bed her like irritating flies. Playing hard to get, quite sure some of our bros here like this type of pattern. I am one such joker. :D Maintain equal weight.

Fuckzilla
20-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Jiji ur a star....no more.....

Voodoo
20-02-2010, 08:24 PM
L6H70G22

A simple FR for the queen of boobs!

Went to check out all of L6 and 8. In the end came back for her HUGE BOOBS(38D)! Did not realised she is the legendary Champions that bros talk about here. Anyway, came back and realised she is already being talked about.

Overall it was a total GFE feeling. I actually work more than she did. Haha. We DFK throughout the session and eventually came with both of us hugging each other for the next 30 secs. After that she ask me to lay down beside her and continue to hug until time is up. I washed up myself (prefer that) and left after we kiss goodbye.

Looks: 6 (not the kind you will choose for her looks)
boby: 7
Boobs: 10 (huge soft breast and responsive nipples)
Catbath: 5 just some nippple sucking and simple licking
FJ: 9 very gfe, not like some who tried to make you cum fast

RTF: Yes.
My experience may not be the same as yours, but do enjoy her prize assets!

autoaim
20-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Bros...just went H38, had bad experience!!! Condom broke!
Any bro know OKT there? Do their girls do checking?? i ask him he pretend buzy...

autoaim
20-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Any bro know OKT there? Do their girls do checking?? i ask him he pretend buzy.....

doublekeen
20-02-2010, 10:59 PM
L18H16G08
Name: Bim the legend.
Body: Slim tight body with C cups just like the fantasy elf body. Narrow waist. No belly.
Boobs: Best I have squeezed
Service: The 2nd gal who I RTF 20++ times in 6 yrs of chiong history.

Sad news she is leaving in 2 months...
I hate it cos she has set a high standard. Not any gal can suit my taste now.

peanut123
20-02-2010, 11:13 PM
OMG! Bim is leaving so soon ? I RTF'ed her a couple of months back and she said she was leaving in August, when her 2 year is up. Looks like she's going back early.

She's one of my favs. She and WH43's Wan are always on my list of RTFs if I am looking for a good bonk and don't feel like risking bad service from new girls. Friendly, cheerful, big boobs, good tight body that does not look 30 years old at all, always calling me "Ah Hia".

Must RTF her a few more times before she goes! Gonna miss her fabulous body, boobs and attitude.

L18H16G08
Name: Bim the legend.
Body: Slim tight body with C cups just like the fantasy elf body. Narrow waist. No belly.
Boobs: Best I have squeezed
Service: The 2nd gal who I RTF 20++ times in 6 yrs of chiong history.

Sad news she is leaving in 2 months...
I hate it cos she has set a high standard. Not any gal can suit my taste now.

peanut123
20-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Any bro know OKT there? Do their girls do checking?? i ask him he pretend buzy.....

Yes they go for checkup. By law, all legal WLs have to go, and H38 I'm sure is no exception.

And WTF you talk to OKT about your broken condom for ? He's not a doctor or a counseller. Just blame your own bad luck and next time, bring your own condoms to ensure they are not expired. I always do. Go for checkup at DSC at 1 month and 3 months time.

Good luck.

beowulf
21-02-2010, 02:47 AM
bro autoaim, your MG rpm so high the condom burst huh :D can let us know who is the girl? what was her reaction? just curious.

I recalled my condom broke last time was because the girl (not working lady) purposely used her long fingernail poked tightly through at the reservoir tip. I only know about this after when I caught her doing so. Not sure why, maybe because she wanted to have a baby.

Other reasons could be because fuck too long, girl too dry, never use KY {Rhyme} :D

w800i
23-02-2010, 06:42 PM
L18H38 G9 Jiji

Watched some JAV in the afternoon, felt horny and drove to GL. Remember bro peanut123 FR recommendation and walked into H38. Didn’t catch glimpse of G9. Ask OKT, OKT say some bro booked 3 sessions. Wah so hot meh? Must be the recent FR on her that made her a hit. So decided to explore around and came back after over an hour. When I returned with some ammo expended already, luckily G9 was around, first look OK only, I thought to myself, must be service or GFE damn tok kong, $50 only, what the hell. Learnt she’s here for 2 months already. I visited this house a couple of times for the past 2 months, if it weren’t for the FR, I wouldn’t have noticed her.

Upon closer look, she seems to have the upper secondary or JC gal SYT look. The type that will catch your attention when you are eating your fries in a fast food restaurant but not suffice to give you an instant hard on, but after a few minutes of ‘intensive observation’ no guarantee the hard-on will not happen. When the door was closed, clothes off and to the shower we went. She is somewhat lanky, hips and ass not prominent but has a teenage youthful appearance to it. Her boobs are the gravity defying type, not easily noticeable under a loose fitting uniform but priceless if she goes braless in a tight tee. They indeed looked big on her lanky frame, they felt natural to me. She is different from most GL Thais I know in that she is not shy to look right into your eyes, whereas most will avoid prolonged eye contact. Interesting. I also like the way she soaped my rock hard dick from behind.

Bed action time. She knelt beside me and started licking my nips. Her boobs are indeed a sight and did some catbath action on their own. She gave me BJ from the same position, which is quite good with her head twisting on each stroke but lacked the speed and pressure, excusable for a seemingly teenage-like girl. I placed my fingers on her pussy lips and felt the juices building up for FJ. Nevertheless lots of KY was applied thereafter, cannot blame as she still has quite a number of work hours and many customers ahead. Her cowgal was good, her boobs rubbing and resting on my chest. Suddenly her strokes become faster and her breaths shorter, her back arched, she became still and rested on me for a while. She’s good. I had to control my qi all the time otherwise I could have cum right there and then. I flipped her over for missionary, one leg up and the other leg around my waist and thrust myself in. After some strokes, I lift her hips high in the air and thrust deeply but all of sudden she tried to push my hips away and say I too big, pain, cannot do fast, do slowly can. Tak boleh tahan, as I thought of myself like some lao tiko middle-aged uncle doing it with a barely legal teenage lass. However, $50 can only buy so little time, as I was engaging in the act, she reminded me time was almost up. I turned her around for doggie instead to up the tempo and soon cum, but continued a little while more to savour her teenage-like moans and facial expressions in the mirror, squeezing every second that ticked by. Left very satisfied.

Thanks bro peanut123 for the heads up on this one.

G09 is one of my current fav from dec last year,
but recently she doesn't let doggie..say will pain..
wonder if its exhaustion from the popularity...maybe she needs a day off or 2 :o

Yakkity
24-02-2010, 04:28 PM
I recalled my condom broke last time was because the girl (not working lady) purposely used her long fingernail poked tightly through at the reservoir tip.

BEWARE! I have had this happen twice Bros - it looks like she is just plucking a hair or something off the tip of your condom - no big pull or any sign it is broken. Later it is bunched up back at the base of your DiDi. They are doing it on purpose for whatever reason (IMHO).

So if your gal touches the tip of your condom, get a new one.

Yak

sexybean
25-02-2010, 11:18 PM
strange leh , i just try her yesterday l18h38g09 , service is better than before. i start with missionary and end with doggie . no complain at all. keep smiling all the time, too bad she can only speak limited english . last time also not allowed to kiss, but this time no reject.
Think she will be my fav from now on .lol

Bro, u know what time L18H38 open? wanna go there earlier to avoid the crowd then ... :p

acesfred
26-02-2010, 12:59 AM
try L18H38G18, a little bak bak,fair, super GFE,a pair of 100% real knocker with 36C-d.
must try...

sexybean
26-02-2010, 01:10 AM
try L18H38G18, a little bak bak,fair, super GFE,a pair of 100% real knocker with 36C-d.
must try...

thanks for recommendation bro ..., this house seems very hot now...:D if cant get no 9 then get 18 then ...

sexybean
26-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Finally tried the legendary Jiji no9 ... reach there around 4 I thought should be early, but Jiji already working, no choice, so sit there wait for 10 mins. After 10 mins, Jiji came out, to my surprise, she is really the prettiest girl I have seen so far in my Geylang record besides my previous regular H72G5 and WH10G88.

Once in the room, start to ice breaking a bit.After take off cloths, wow, really big and nice boob and with great body too. Slim, and with her look, i would say almost perfect...

Nothing special for cleaning part. She looks tired, i ask her if she is tired, she smile and say no la...luckily her attitude is not as bad as mentioned, but she always frown, and have the blur look.
Then ready for the foreplay, nothing to shout about also, no catbath also, just play my didi and lick my nipple, but let me fondling and kiss her nice and soft boobs and another hand fingering her pussy.

Though the attitude is ok but not that playful, so i decide to ask her to lie down and I kiss her great body, allow to lip kiss and frenching a little bit only.
Then after some action ask her to go on top, and she is quite cooperative too.
Do two position only and then the boss oredi call, she said "aiya, must come liao ok?" Then i said "ok ok" ask her lie down and hold her tight with her big and soft boobs pressing on my body, kiss her and frenching her like gf, then release with satisfaction.

Since oredi time up so she ask me go bath quickly, does not turn me off as she said it gently. Then i bath myself, which is ok for me, normally i quite pamper them as know they might be tired. Suddenly she come in and smile to me speak in mandarin "怎样" ? I said" wa u can speak mandarin" she happily smile and help me clean up. Then dress up, another boss bell call, we chat a bit, then said good bye. Gone as a happy man.

LOOKS : 10/10, SYT look, so far the prettiest girl, look like JC girl
BODY : 10/10 slim and great body
BOOBS : 10/10 C, genuine some more
SHOWER : 7/10, SOP
CATBATH : 0/10, nothing to shout about, not really catbath
BJ: 6/10, nothing to shout about, too gentle
SERVICE : 7/10, attitude is ok, willing to please, but she seem new to this business, not very playful, may be I am first timer for her. Hopefully visit more will provide better service.

Good: SYT factor, powerful and soft boobs! great body! willing to please, sweet smile...U will fall for her look
Bad: not very skillful (may be new to business?), speak little english. and beware, timing very short, i think is less than 20 mins, boss call oredi. I finish whole process after the boss call twice.

Overall, though for me I am choosy type, service got to improve, but she is a gem with her look and i think the money spent is still worthwhile.:D

peanut123
26-02-2010, 09:42 PM
must try...

Agreed. I saw her in the tank and she looks good. But I took another girl instead. Must go back for her and write FR soon.

beowulf
03-03-2010, 02:51 AM
must try...

I considered G18. She's fair, pleasant looking but abit too meaty for my taste. Some can term her as voluptuous. If she slims down, I believe she can look pretty solid.

funksoulbro
04-03-2010, 06:17 AM
Finally tried the legendary Jiji no9 ... reach there around 4 I thought should be early, but Jiji already working, no choice, so sit there wait for 10 mins. After 10 mins, Jiji came out, to my surprise, she is really the prettiest girl I have seen so far in my Geylang record besides my previous regular H72G5 and WH10G88.

Once in the room, start to ice breaking a bit.After take off cloths, wow, really big and nice boob and with great body too. Slim, and with her look, i would say almost perfect...

Nothing special for cleaning part. She looks tired, i ask her if she is tired, she smile and say no la...luckily her attitude is not as bad as mentioned, but she always frown, and have the blur look.
Then ready for the foreplay, nothing to shout about also, no catbath also, just play my didi and lick my nipple, but let me fondling and kiss her nice and soft boobs and another hand fingering her pussy.

Though the attitude is ok but not that playful, so i decide to ask her to lie down and I kiss her great body, allow to lip kiss and frenching a little bit only.
Then after some action ask her to go on top, and she is quite cooperative too.
Do two position only and then the boss oredi call, she said "aiya, must come liao ok?" Then i said "ok ok" ask her lie down and hold her tight with her big and soft boobs pressing on my body, kiss her and frenching her like gf, then release with satisfaction.

Since oredi time up so she ask me go bath quickly, does not turn me off as she said it gently. Then i bath myself, which is ok for me, normally i quite pamper them as know they might be tired. Suddenly she come in and smile to me speak in mandarin "怎样" ? I said" wa u can speak mandarin" she happily smile and help me clean up. Then dress up, another boss bell call, we chat a bit, then said good bye. Gone as a happy man.

LOOKS : 10/10, SYT look, so far the prettiest girl, look like JC girl
BODY : 10/10 slim and great body
BOOBS : 10/10 C, genuine some more
SHOWER : 7/10, SOP
CATBATH : 0/10, nothing to shout about, not really catbath
BJ: 6/10, nothing to shout about, too gentle
SERVICE : 7/10, attitude is ok, willing to please, but she seem new to this business, not very playful, may be I am first timer for her. Hopefully visit more will provide better service.

Good: SYT factor, powerful and soft boobs! great body! willing to please, sweet smile...U will fall for her look
Bad: not very skillful (may be new to business?), speak little english. and beware, timing very short, i think is less than 20 mins, boss call oredi. I finish whole process after the boss call twice.

Overall, though for me I am choosy type, service got to improve, but she is a gem with her look and i think the money spent is still worthwhile.:D

She is very pretty indeed...that's about it. Nothing else...

peanut123
06-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Saw this girl a few weeks back, looking fair and busty in the tank. Made a mental note to try her, and got her a few days ago.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G18
NAME : May
LOOKS : A little above average
BODY : Very meaty, fleshy, with some tummy.
BOOBS : Big nice natural boobs. Probably CCups. Big areolas with small hard nipples. Medium brown in colour. Nice.
SERVICE : Friendly.
CATBATH : Quite SOP. Nothing to shout about.

BJ : Covered. So so, not really skillful, but she spent quite a bit of time licking the balls.
FJ : Average. Short cowgirl, which was quite good, but too short. She probably felt tired, so asked me to change position. Fake moans which is a bit of a turnoff to me. I prefer soft natural sounding moans, or none at all. Pussy was a little dry, so in the end opted for HJ instead.

HJ : Quite good. Does it the way I requested. But did not allow me to suck her boobs during HJ.
LANGUAGE : Pretty good English.

RTF : Probably not. Not really a good session.
MASSAGE : NA

funksoulbro
07-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Saw this girl a few weeks back, looking fair and busty in the tank. Made a mental note to try her, and got her a few days ago.

NAME : May
LOOKS : A little above average
BODY : Very meaty, fleshy, with some tummy.
BOOBS : Big nice natural boobs. Probably CCups. Big areolas with small hard nipples. Medium brown in colour. Nice.
SERVICE : Friendly.
CATBATH : Quite SOP. Nothing to shout about.

BJ : Covered. So so, not really skillful, but she spent quite a bit of time licking the balls.
FJ : Average. Short cowgirl, which was quite good, but too short. She probably felt tired, so asked me to change position. Fake moans which is a bit of a turnoff to me. I prefer soft natural sounding moans, or none at all. Pussy was a little dry, so in the end opted for HJ instead.

HJ : Quite good. Does it the way I requested. But did not allow me to suck her boobs during HJ.

RTF : Probably not. Not really a good session.
MASSAGE : NA

Yeah i saw her...not my type. A bit too meaty for me. Tried G19 instead...not bad.

nookzaa2547
08-03-2010, 12:49 AM
H42L18G12
big eyes, babydoll hair, big boobs.
gentle. demure.

my money well spent.
a memory well remembered.

s(Aint
12-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Worst fuck of my life. Worst.

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THERE ARE MANY PRETTIER AND HARDWORKING GIRLS IN H38 (AND OTHER HOUSES) DONT LET THIS ONE SPOIL YOUR NIGHT.

L18H38G09 (Jiji)

Stepped into H38 and waited patiently for about 25 mins. OKT made me pay up before looking at the girl to secure the deal. Because of all the hype i (for the first time) paid up before taking a good look at my meal for the next 20 mins.

Jiji (G09) walked down.. arms swinging like she doesnt care. never even bothered to look at me when boss said No.9. She walked to the tank without a care and adjusted her hair and clothes. Soon she walked out, not even a smile. My first impression of her, .. i really didnt get what all the hype was about.. she isnt even that good looking.. slim.. but has a tummy like arch in her belly area. definately not as sexy as some bros here mentioned. Face i would say average (my standard is not that high but this one really got one fuck face) Once we approached the staircase i asked her the usual questions whats ur name? where you from? .. she didnt bother to answer many of my queestions.. she kept sighing.. i asked her you okay anot? she said ya..

in the room.. shower sop. again not really answering any of my questions to break the ice. i was thinking.. wtf la.. just fuck and leave.. back on the bed.. she spent like 5 mins folding so many tissue papers.. stalling time. i was wondering why..

licked one nipple.. maybe about 10 licks - catbath over
capped me.. used tissue paper to clean.. - nvm
slow light blowjob - used tissue paper to spit..
bj again, and stopped to clean her tongue and condom..
this happened a few times .. fucking sian

nvm...

2 min blowjob with many tissue interruptions.. proceed to fuck job.. lubed my dick.. and sat on me.. rocked 2 or 3 times.. and she asked.. " i lie down ? ".. pissed.. i said no.. and i shoved my whole dick in from the bottom and fucked her hard.. she said.. pain pain.. i didnt care.. fucking dulan liao. plus her fuck face really i cannot tahan

missionary -.. lick her breasts and neck she say itchy.. still have that fuck face on i closed my eyes and imagine im fucking someone else.. she said.. you fast fast and cum ok? i didnt answer..

tho i obliged.. fucked harder.. and came in a few minutes..

washed up .. and left .. fucking pissed..

sorry guys mind my language .. im really fucking pissed.. not because i wasted $50 .. but this girl really pissed me off.

Summary

Looks: 6.8/10
Body: 7/10 Doesnt compliment her boobs.. skinny and awkward looking
Boobs: 8/10 C cup
Catbath: 2/10
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 3/10
Attitude: Really fucked up
RTF: you say leh? i rather throw away the $50 than to see her face again..

Look guys.. some of you may think im too hard on her.. and i know no WL wants to do this.. but her attitude is ridiculous. I dont usually write long FLs like this one unless i had an awesome time, or in this case.. really fucked up night.

Damn i need a beer.

honeysmile
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THERE ARE MANY PRETTIER AND HARDWORKING GIRLS IN H38 (AND OTHER HOUSES) DONT LET THIS ONE SPOIL YOUR NIGHT.

L18H38G09 (Jiji)

Stepped into H38 and waited patiently for about 25 mins. OKT made me pay up before looking at the girl to secure the deal. Because of all the hype i (for the first time) paid up before taking a good look at my meal for the next 20 mins.

Jiji (G09) walked down.. arms swinging like she doesnt care. never even bothered to look at me when boss said No.9. She walked to the tank without a care and adjusted her hair and clothes. Soon she walked out, not even a smile. My first impression of her, .. i really didnt get what all the hype was about.. she isnt even that good looking.. slim.. but has a tummy like arch in her belly area. definately not as sexy as some bros here mentioned. Face i would say average (my standard is not that high but this one really got one fuck face) Once we approached the staircase i asked her the usual questions whats ur name? where you from? .. she didnt bother to answer many of my queestions.. she kept sighing.. i asked her you okay anot? she said ya..

in the room.. shower sop. again not really answering any of my questions to break the ice. i was thinking.. wtf la.. just fuck and leave.. back on the bed.. she spent like 5 mins folding so many tissue papers.. stalling time. i was wondering why..

nvm...

2 min blowjob with many tissue interruptions.. proceed to fuck job.. lubed my dick.. and sat on me.. rocked 2 or 3 times.. and she asked.. " i lie down ? ".. pissed.. i said no.. and i shoved my whole dick in from the bottom and fucked her hard.. she said.. pain pain.. i didnt care.. fucking dulan liao. plus her fuck face really i cannot tahan

missionary -.. lick her breasts and neck she say itchy.. still have that fuck face on i closed my eyes and imagine im fucking someone else.. she said.. you fast fast and cum ok? i didnt answer..

sorry guys mind my language .. im really fucking pissed.. not because i wasted $50 .. but this girl really pissed me off.

Summary

Look guys.. some of you may think im too hard on her.. and i know no WL wants to do this.. but her attitude is ridiculous. I dont usually write long FLs like this one unless i had an awesome time, or in this case.. really fucked up night.

Damn i need a beer.
eh sorry to hear that bro...
really.
i had that kind of experience from one of the gals in one of the houses cant remember which one (along lorong 17 next to a big tree). will go down one day and make a note which is the house.
also i will go to that house u had bad exp and see which is the house and which is the girl...
cause if not wrong i remember a gal number 9 along lor 18 who has beautiful boobs, really nice body but i cant remember house number. will post the house number when i pass there next time.

honeysmile
12-03-2010, 01:30 AM

L18H38G09 (Jiji)

nvm...

Summary

Damn i need a beer.
eh sorry to hear that bro...
really.
i had that kind of experience from one of the gals in one of the houses cant remember which one (along lorong 18 next to a big tree). will go down one day and make a note which is the house.
also i will go to that house u had bad exp and see which is the house and which is the girl...
cause if not wrong i remember a gal number 9 along lor 18 who has beautiful boobs, really nice body but i cant remember house number. will post the house number when i pass there next time.

s(Aint
12-03-2010, 02:17 PM
yea .. sigh bro.

well everyone has different tastes on looks.. but attitude is standard la.. you guys may think you can charm the attitude out of her but this is one fucked up chick.

again i would like to warn our brothers here to take a good look at her before paying up.

she kept telling me.. the day is so slow.. and shes only been here for 2 months.. and so long before she can go back.. whining and whining..

AVOID L18H38G09 JIJI

maxboy100
12-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Last night decided to visit l18h14. Damn long nv visit gl. Decided to follow bros recommendations and went for number 8. No regret at all. After went in she stripped for me and after she stripped I saw her huge natural breasts. I had a hard on straight away. Went for bath an she started kissin mr already. After a shower she started with her hot n cold bbbj my she really has a great suction and great skill. Together with her cfm face I was in heaven. After that she rubbed her huge breasts on my didi and the sight was awesome. After bathing we dried up and on tithe bed. She pushed me onto the bed and she started her catbath. Starte with nipples and slowly down to my rocket. Another great bbbj and slowly we went onto cowgirl. She was ridding me and she took my hands and placed it on her breasts. Her moans were turning me on and she rides like she loves it. Then she came down tofrench me and place her breasts in front my my face it was heavenly when she rides me and I get to lick on her rack at the same time. Soon we went onto missionary and doggy. But the damn bell had to ring. So I extended again. So once again she took offthe cap and she blew mr again and everything started again. Her screams were making me cum but I just didn't want it to end so fast but the stupid time just passes so fast and end up have to extend again. By this time we were damn shag already took a short rest while she wiped my pespiration and she gave me a hj. Soon after she started to blow me again this was one of the best blows I had. And soon I was goon to shoot so I made a little sound and I said coming but she just continued! She say nvm inside ok? I immediately went mad and she blew till I came in her mouth. Best ever man. Will definately rtf!!!

Name : bim
looks : 7
breasts : 9
fj : 8 damn hardworking
bbbj : 9 super shiok
cim : yes!
Frenching : fierce!
Gfe : awesome

w800i
12-03-2010, 08:28 PM
JiJi's attitude seems to be more laidback sometimes, i guess she's tired from the continuous banging.. haa.

Tried Bim when jiji's bz the other night, great service and great body :D

defoelebron
12-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Have to agree with the bro here that L18H38G18 gal (JiJi)'s attitude is damn fucked-up....agree she is human and may be tired but to have such arrongant attitude really pissed me off.

However have to agree banging her is like banging a JC girl with great tits. RTF? Definitely...Not given now that i have experience first hand what the hype is....but G12 seem not bad when i left and a customer actually book her for 2 sessions

laborski
12-03-2010, 09:40 PM
hi Masters..
excuse me for asking, but is there a specific time frame when this houses will charge for 50SGD? I tried all the given houses above but all of them charges 80SGD..
i was there 11PM and all of them charges 80SGD..
hope you could help.

thanks!

steve_74
12-03-2010, 09:53 PM
hi Masters..
excuse me for asking, but is there a specific time frame when this houses will charge for 50SGD? I tried all the given houses above but all of them charges 80SGD..
i was there 11PM and all of them charges 80SGD..
hope you could help.

thanks!
Cos u are a FOREIGN TALENT so u have all the right to pay more for their service :D

laborski
12-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Cos u are a FOREIGN TALENT so u have all the right to pay more for their service :D

Seriously?
I'll take that as a compliment!
Thanks anyway..

bearish1
12-03-2010, 10:31 PM

I love this girl , fair and big boobs and service quite good.

I got quite good chemistry with this gal , have RTF a few time , the most enjoyable is after the session she still lie down and talk with me and sometime even sing the thai song but I guess different ppl have different taste.

one question , everytime I'm there the OKT charge me 80 bucks leh , why is this FR in the cat 50 thread? Am I over charge by the OKT?

bearish1
12-03-2010, 10:40 PM
L18 H38 W18 (Huat huat Number...)
After my 2nd visit, she gave me her number, but I didn't save it... LOL
Was wondering if she gave any bros here her number?? Have to admit it made me feel special, but... then again.... where was I?? Haaa

I got it , even call me once while I'm in meeting , but I didn't call her at all, if I want just go to the House why bother to call?

hornybeng
13-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Hmm, I had a pretty good time with Jiji last friday, started abit cold, but warmed up to me pretty fast.

So i RTF just now, after her makan break around 1230am.

Quite consistent, always smiling and joking around.

Started out with her on top, rocked for few mins before she lay on my chest catching breath. She didn't want doggie, as mentioned by some bro. So i finished in missionary.

When i cummed and try to pull myself away, she blocked me using her legs, not once but 3 times. :confused:
So my dick was inside her for almost 1 minute after cumming....hmmm..finally she let me go, and then playfully showered me home..probably horny and happy almost time to close shop i guess..

Ziek's Nick
13-03-2010, 05:03 AM
What time do most houses close nowadays? 230am i drove past, most houses stil open!

peanut123
13-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Are you sure it was H14 ? Bim G08 is from H16, unless H14 also has a clone of her. Your session you described is consistent with her : nice face, big boobs, hot/cold bbbj in shower, bbbj in bed, nice cowgirl with boobs in your face, frenching, etc. Her room is on the 2nd floor with a window beside her bed which she covers with a curtain.

Does she apply moisturer all over her body after the ending shower ? I love to watch her rub that all over her body. Damn sexy.

She's helluva good bang. In fact, I think I'll go look for her today or tmr.

Last night decided to visit l18h14.
Name : bim
looks : 7
breasts : 9
fj : 8 damn hardworking
bbbj : 9 super shiok
cim : yes!
Frenching : fierce!
Gfe : awesome

peanut123
13-03-2010, 03:23 PM
What time do most houses close nowadays? 230am i drove past, most houses stil open!

L18 houses close at 4-430am

Addictedtosex
14-03-2010, 01:02 AM
I was 16/08's regular last time she always free, then i posted in one the forums here and highly recommanded her. then i stopped going, 2days a go i went back ...knn! have to wait for 1 1/2hr for her coz there are abt 3 other bros in Q! :D

Anyway she told me she got 2mths more and she will be going back and not coming back here any more.. :(

so bros who havnt tried her dnt miss out k? straight book her for 2 boinks and she will treat you eat candy or fruits. ;P

nookzaa2547
14-03-2010, 10:47 AM
H42L18G12
big eyes, babydoll hair, big boobs.
gentle. demure.

my money well spent.
a memory well remembered.

went for her again.
damn I like her eyes.
and her boobs bounced so nicely when she rides on my manhood.
flipping her on knees, doggie was intense while my hands cupped and grabbed her boobs.

only turn off is lack if kissing and frenching.

Nicodemus
15-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Wow, you so lucky bro! 9xxx-x035? She has never called me before. :o Have to admit that she likes to make her fave customers feel special, like we could bring her out during off days... shopping... :rolleyes:

I got it , even call me once while I'm in meeting , but I didn't call her at all, if I want just go to the House why bother to call?

honeysmile
15-03-2010, 01:45 PM
bro i tell u why. u must be either a foreigner or u dress up too nicely like a biznez man.
dont! the OKT (pimps) will try to hack u for higher prices.
i saw them do that to others in front of me before... haha... tshirt and jeans is fine...

grandhotel
18-03-2010, 03:34 PM
if OKT overcharge you, then complain to CASE lor... hehe :)

fatD
19-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Donno if you know about this. L06H70G22 told me that she will be leaving in April.
Waste no time as she has the biggest natural asset that you can ever find in thai category at this point of time. Correct me if I am wrong.

Enjoy!

fatD
19-03-2010, 08:11 AM
L18H34G31 is leaving this July if I rem correctly. Love her fairness, lovely natural C- boobs, BBBJ - normal but I believe she provides only for her regulars, but she is still very time conscious after so many years! Cant believe that I have patronise her for almost 2 years! Time flies really fast and so is my vitamin M.

So sad to see all my regulars leaving!!! Time to discover new gems..... there is really no alot of thai natural boobies compared to cat80/150 chinaa!! only if I have more M.....

peanut123
21-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Donno if you know about this. L06H70G22 told me that she will be leaving in April.
Waste no time as she has the biggest natural asset that you can ever find in thai category at this point of time. Correct me if I am wrong.

Enjoy!

She told me she was leaving in a few months when I visited her a while back, but I didn't know it was in April ! Must visit her again for her delicious boobs.

peanut123
21-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Went to GL to release some tension, and have good and bad experiences.

Bad : Went to find L18H38G09 Jiji. She was in the tank when I walked in so I took her. When I last tried her, she was quite new in the trade, so was accommodating though reserved. After a couple of months, seems like she has developed a bit of an attitude, so bros who complained about her were rightly displeased. Although I liked her cute face and shapely body and boobs, I did find her attitude and tone of voice a bit off-putting. Will not be RTF'ing her unless bros report that she has improved.

Neutral : Went to find L18H16G08 Bim a few times. She's going back end of this month, so wanna try her a few more times. Everytime I went, she was busy. I went a few days ago again, and a bro booked her for 3 sessions !!! I don't understand why anyone needs that much time to bang a WL. Just book her, bang her, thank her, and leave. Don't spend 1 hour+ cuddling and doing the kissy-kissy routine. She's a WL, not ur girlfriend. Let others have a go.

Good : Not wanting to wait for Bim, I walked over to RTF Wan at WH43G01. As usual, she was very friendly and her big titties were great. I love how they wobble when she's lying on her back getting poked. Good news is that she has extended her stay. She was going to go back in April, but she now says its been extended for at least a couple more months. Hurray ! Great new for her fans.

franker
21-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Went to GL to release some tension, and have good and bad experiences.

Bad : Went to find L18H38G09 Jiji. She was in the tank when I walked in so I took her. When I last tried her, she was quite new in the trade, so was accommodating though reserved. After a couple of months, seems like she has developed a bit of an attitude, so bros who complained about her were rightly displeased. Although I liked her cute face and shapely body and boobs, I did find her attitude and tone of voice a bit off-putting. Will not be RTF'ing her unless bros report that she has improved.

Neutral : Went to find L18H16G08 Bim a few times. She's going back end of this month, so wanna try her a few more times. Everytime I went, she was busy. I went a few days ago again, and a bro booked her for 3 sessions !!! I don't understand why anyone needs that much time to bang a WL. Just book her, bang her, thank her, and leave. Don't spend 1 hour+ cuddling and doing the kissy-kissy routine. She's a WL, not ur girlfriend. Let others have a go.

Good : Not wanting to wait for Bim, I walked over to RTF Wan at WH43G01. As usual, she was very friendly and her big titties were great. I love how they wobble when she's lying on her back getting poked. Good news is that she has extended her stay. She was going to go back in April, but she now says its been extended for at least a couple more months. Hurray ! Great new for her fans.

WOW!!! that's amazing!! means my legendary Bim gotta stay here for several more months?
Great, I can take my time enjoying her svc. Her attitude is top-notch..and combined with her assets..Superb

peanut123
21-03-2010, 09:45 PM
WOW!!! that's amazing!! means my legendary Bim gotta stay here for several more months?
Great, I can take my time enjoying her svc. Her attitude is top-notch..and combined with her assets..Superb

You got it mixed up. Bim is going home soon. Wan is staying a few more months.

Cao_pi
23-03-2010, 01:14 AM
BIM ORD already!

She ended her trip here on sunday! All fans of hers please pay tribute to a great WL.

I love her D cup!

glstunner
23-03-2010, 06:02 PM
hi bro peanut123,
just now at about 7.45pm went into L18h38. wow they have about 10 girls in the tank, they all in bikini. showing their boobs, was scaning notice about 6 girls have big boobs, but just about to take one, too bad OC call me to pick her up!!. So bro can u advise which girl in this hse have C or D cup that u have try (Natural). tks in advance

yup i did passed by look see...beo tio no. 8 n 99 busty but didnt try :D

peanut123
23-03-2010, 09:18 PM
BIM ORD already!

She ended her trip here on sunday! All fans of hers please pay tribute to a great WL.

I love her D cup!

Really ??? Shit, was thinking of trying my luck again this week. Oh well. A 21 gun salute to this lovely lady with the big knockers, friendly attitude and playful nature. She gives good BJs too.

BTW, she's not D Cups. At most CCups, but nice and perky ones.

franker
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Really ??? Shit, was thinking of trying my luck again this week. Oh well. A 21 gun salute to this lovely lady with the big knockers, friendly attitude and playful nature. She gives good BJs too.

NVM man, we still have WH43G01 Wan as our backup, and I do think Wan's tits win over Bim's.

w800i
23-03-2010, 11:50 PM
BIM ORD already!

I love her D cup!

Bim went back already?? tried her once recently, her service is really good, and wonderful boobs too, at least D cup natural! :)

doublekeen
24-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Bim has set a standard..... So high that i cant replace her with any new one..... RTF over 25 times..

skyver86
25-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Bim has set a standard..... So high that i cant replace her with any new one..... RTF over 25 times..

wow... sounds really good... will be going there some day to check it out... :)

w800i
25-03-2010, 09:56 PM

wow 25 timessssssssssssssss :p

Cao_pi
27-03-2010, 04:50 PM
wow... sounds really good... will be going there some day to check it out... :)

How man!? She's back home in Thailand already..

Cao_pi
27-03-2010, 04:51 PM

Its D Cups Bro, 70D, I saw that on her Bra!

grandsexster
27-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Wan at WH43G01
FR - bros visit her
Looks -6
Service - 7 friendly
BBBJ - 7 nice suction
FJ - 8 hardworking n ride gd
bath - 7 haress n clean my didi
Session - good gl choice

viper85
27-03-2010, 11:41 PM
WOW!!didn`t knew she had That many supporters....

But sad she couldn`t stay longer...her service Was great...but what to do, it has happened..time to move on..:)

peanut123
28-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Its D Cups Bro, 70D, I saw that on her Bra!

really ? strange, coz I've bonked some DCup WLs before, and they are MUCH bigger than Bim's. Bim's feel more like a C- to full C to me.

Anyway, she has nice ones, and yummmmy... need to find a replacement. Sigh...

doublekeen
28-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Bim...... I am soooooooooooooooooooo sad. Best fuck man.....

After screwing her she set the standard so high other gals I think I cant errect also :(

feifeilover
31-03-2010, 11:46 AM
really ? strange, coz I've bonked some DCup WLs before, and they are MUCH bigger than Bim's. Bim's feel more like a C- to full C to me.

Anyway, she has nice ones, and yummmmy... need to find a replacement. Sigh...

so who are the real thai d cuppers in CL then bro. Can recommend?

peanut123
31-03-2010, 10:16 PM
so who are the real thai d cuppers in CL then bro. Can recommend?

Unfortunately, the really big ones in Cat50 that I know have gone home to Thailand ! H44B used to have a girl name Som, with 36D. She went home in Dec. L6H70 had a girl name Neng with frigging big 38D cups. She too, just went home. The rest of the busty ones are "only" C-cups. Sigh...

steven77191
01-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Unfortunately, the really big ones in Cat50 that I know have gone home to Thailand ! H44B used to have a girl name Som, with 36D. She went home in Dec. L6H70 had a girl name Neng with frigging big 38D cups. She too, just went home. The rest of the busty ones are "only" C-cups. Sigh...

Ya man neng was sooooo good( her boobs and service ). So sad hard to find other replacement

entrust
02-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Ya man neng was sooooo good( her boobs and service ). So sad hard to find other replacement

Check out L20 H36. Girls there not bad. Personal favourite is WL88

viper85
04-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Check out L20 H36. Girls there not bad. Personal favourite is WL88

sorry bro...don`t think she`s C-cup, at most B...but it does look perky and cute though :)

shaundavis
07-04-2010, 11:46 PM
FR on L18H38G88
NAME : Unknown
LOOKS : above average
BODY : No too skiny with a little tummy.
BOOBS : C to D boobs with long nipples. Brown in colour. Nice. (may be enhanced)
SERVICE : Friendly. Ok to be painted and soft fingering.
CATBATH : SOP
BJ : Didn't try
FJ : Above average. nice moans Wet pussy.
HJ : Quite good. Nice touch.
RTF : Not next time.

peanut123
14-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Damn ! WH43G01 Wan, the friendly girl with the big floppy tits and big smile on her face has gone home ! She left last week ! First Ning goes home, then Bim, then Neng, and now Wan !

All my favs have left, and I have no new favs to replace them. Sigh, busty and friendly girls are damn hard to find in GL.

gofuckspider
14-04-2010, 07:45 AM
bro any idea y Wan went back so quickly n suddenly? thought her contract ends only in few mths time as she said..

peanut123
14-04-2010, 09:36 PM
bro any idea y Wan went back so quickly n suddenly? thought her contract ends only in few mths time as she said..

Wan has been wanting to go back for a long time. We discussed this in this thread too.

Since late last year, she already wanted to go back, but she explained the OKT kept asking her to stay until he gets a replacement (at least, thats what I think she was trying to tell me with her limited English). She wanted to set up a small shop when she went back.

So everytime I RTF her, I ask her when she's going back. The last time she told me she was staying a few more months, but looks like she changed her mind again.

chentz
14-04-2010, 10:05 PM
FR on L8H66G:G11
NAME : Ke Ai
LOOKS : 9/10 quite the looker for cat50
BODY : 9/10, Got the body
BOOBS : 9/10 C to D boobs with long nipples. Brown in colour.
SERVICE : So so la.
SHOWER : SOP. bath only a little bit of the front, but cat50 la cannot complain.
CATBATH : SOP. paint only left nipple, but cat50 la cannot complain.
BJ : 9/10 she knows how to do it even with cap! only likeable point.
FJ : 3/10 dry pussy... got lube but never use, hole a bit big, like screwing a kayu, but cat50 la, cannot complain.
HJ : 9/10
RTF : Not next time, or when my didi's girth gets bigger the next time.

gofuckspider
14-04-2010, 11:30 PM
yes bro peanuts..she told me she going open a saloon though..hai but now...heard from another samster friend the hs closed for few days due to failed inspection? any reliable enough news though?

falundafa
15-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Bim...... I am soooooooooooooooooooo sad. Best fuck man.....

After screwing her she set the standard so high other gals I think I cant errect also :(

aiyah.,.. Dont worry lah. there are so many trees in the forest. Better ones will come soon enough.

Yakkity
15-04-2010, 10:46 PM

Hey Bros - do these WL usually come back in a month or so after leaving, or once they go - they're GONE ??

Thx - Yak

hbster
15-04-2010, 11:50 PM
If you like sweet and young girls you should read this

L18H38G19
Name: Cat
Boobs: C - Round & Firm
Age 23
Service 8/10
Hardworking Friendy Smile a lot Good In English
Student back in Chiang lai
BJ: 8/10
FJ:9/10
RTF : Yes

CelestialBeing
16-04-2010, 02:04 AM
Hey Bros - do these WL usually come back in a month or so after leaving, or once they go - they're GONE ??

Thx - Yak

Come back as a tourist in the future after sometime yes, continue to work in the legal WL trade, no.

Naturalhunter
16-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Damn ! WH43G01 Wan, the friendly girl with the big floppy tits and big smile on her face has gone home ! She left last week ! First Ning goes home, then Bim, then Neng, and now Wan !

All my favs have left, and I have no new favs to replace them. Sigh, busty and friendly girls are damn hard to find in GL.
BIG BROTHER PEANUT!!!!!!!!!!!
dont sad... i know this girl HOUSE 34 L 18 girl number... 22? just ask for NAM. i go to her always.. its size D for sure! girl from chiangmai. fair and around.. i think 1.6? maybe 1.57?
really sexy, big boobs and gives BBJ if u are regular. her boobs i think if u squeeze it its so big n yet nicely firm and u cant believe its real! wtf la.. if only can find SG girls like that to make gf... song liao. kk go check it out. its H 34 L 18 and the tag i cant remember cause i know her by name. NAM. or NARM. watever way u pronounce it. and first time i took her i didnt see her tag.. too excited see her big tits...

but watever it is, after awhile i end up wanting to hunt new girls... so if u can recommend me nice finds pm me pls. thanks bro.
up me too if u can guys. hopefully some hardworking okt or big brother here can give me recommendation or something. ~new guy to this great hangout place~

peanut123
17-04-2010, 12:15 AM

Thx - Yak

GL girls leave for good. They are here for a max of 2 years, and cannot come back to work as WL again.

Petain girls on the other hand, have licence to work indefinitely, but they are required to leave Sg for 1 month every 6 months. Dunno why this funny rule, but I guess this is to make it harder for them to have a long term relationship with guys here. Doesn't really make sense to me.

peanut123
17-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the tip on H34. It's not my regular house. I once did a girl G31 there, whose name was also Nam. Not bad. Should go back and check that house out again.

dont sad... i know this girl HOUSE 34 L 18 girl number... 22? just ask for NAM. i go to her always.. its size D for sure! girl from chiangmai. fair and around.. i think 1.6? maybe 1.57?
really sexy, big boobs and gives BBJ if u are regular. her boobs i think if u squeeze it its so big n yet nicely firm and u cant believe its real! wtf la.. if only can find SG girls like that to make gf... song liao. kk go check it out. its H 34 L 18 and the tag i cant remember cause i know her by name. NAM. or NARM. watever way u pronounce it. and first time i took her i didnt see her tag.. too excited see her big tits...

but watever it is, after awhile i end up wanting to hunt new girls... so if u can recommend me nice finds pm me pls. thanks bro.
up me too if u can guys. hopefully some hardworking okt or big brother here can give me recommendation or something. ~new guy to this great hangout place~

autoaim
17-04-2010, 02:52 AM
bim ord already!

She ended her trip here on sunday! All fans of hers please pay tribute to a great wl.

I love her d cup!

bim = l18h42g01 ?

franker
17-04-2010, 05:03 PM
bim = l18h42g01 ?

No no no. Bim was with L18H16. Her number was G08.
Anyway
L18H42G01 is another legendary gal currently in the scene of GL. She has better figure and much fairer complexion in my personal perspective, at least does not lose to her. AND most importantly she has a pair of full C-cup tits with light pink nipples. Juicy.....

Naturalhunter
17-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Anyway
L18H42G01 is another legendary gal currently in the scene of GL. She has better figure and much fairer complexion in my personal perspective, at least does not lose to her. AND most importantly she has a pair of full C-cup tits with light pink nipples. Juicy.....
hey hey brother franker! i read ur post and got me curious... tomorrow planing to hunt again. now me and my friends over at my apartment drinking+music+reading u guys post!!! haha tomorrow we are going hunting.. and u said L18H42G01 is Legendary???
or WAS legendary? (go back liao)
cause i told my friends abt NAM from house 34 both of us going to scissors paper stone and take her turn after turn le... haha... but if u say this G01 at H42 still around maybe i drop them there and scout ur recommendation... haha...

Naturalhunter
17-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the tip on H34. It's not my regular house. I once did a girl G31 there, whose name was also Nam. Not bad. Should go back and check that house out again.
Hey big brother Peanut thanks for the Points. ya Nam is leaving in June she says... u guys go get her before she goes back. omg... the girl is so busty and soft and natural.. but u know that house? the timing sucks. it says 25mins but feels like 20mins. for me i like to make the sex last a bit longer to enjoy u know.. like really feel the girl not go in jack in jack out...

so from my opinion the girl is really super but only the house policy sucks abit. too fast.

mikaelfredrik
18-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Man.... I really miss Som from from L18H44. I think she is the best arnd. OKT call her the Red Horse! Indeed she is. And also her friend i forgot her name. Use to be wearing no.9. Had the best bbj from her. She was smoking a menthol cig than give me bbj. Got that cool minty feeling on my lil bro........ Argh..... i miss those girls...

fntsy
18-04-2010, 03:11 AM
where can try??

fatD
18-04-2010, 04:29 AM

Nam is C only and is no 31. I have been her fan almost since she just started. She confirmed that she will be leaving early July. Agree with natural hunter that the timing sux, and the gals were well trained to abide by the timing closely and are afraid of being scolded. Anyway enjoy her while you can.

Any other C+ natural cupper?

Yakkity
18-04-2010, 12:01 PM
. . . Petain girls on the other hand, have LICENCE to work indefinitely . . . .

Sorry for the dumb question Senior Bro Peanut, but I thought GL was the ONLY legal place in SG. Is Petain (or other) also legal ?? With license, monthly testing, etc ?? Have not tried Petain becaus of that . .

Thanx - Yak

batboyz
18-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Sorry for the dumb question Senior Bro Peanut, but I thought GL was the ONLY legal place in SG. Is Petain (or other) also legal ?? With license, monthly testing, etc ?? Have not tried Petain becaus of that . .

Thanx - Yak

Yes, PT is also legal, hence the license.

my65514
18-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Anyway

Yes, she has the best body in GL. But so sad... she went back last month:( She was happy when I did her last time because she's in good mood and preparing to go back.. miss her and good luck to her:)

Recently had a session with L20H38G88. Not bad:

Face: 7/10, abit Ang Mo look (my own feeling)
GFE: 8/10, consider not bad, willing to talk and trying to break the ice and i was a 1st timer for her.
English: so so but enough for communicate
Boobs: 7/10, B cupper with nice shape
Fingering: yes for me (Other bro said no?)
BBBj: 8.5/10, nice and good movement, I don't like too hard or just up and down movement.. she got her skill and I was enjoy..:p
Fj: 7.5/10, no black face for position changing
Rtf: yes! why not :D

my65514
18-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Recently had a session with L20H38G88. Not bad:

Face: 7/10, abit Ang Mo look (my own feeling)
GFE: 8/10, consider not bad, willing to talk and trying to break the ice and i was a 1st timer for her.
English: so so but enough for communicate
Boobs: 7/10, B cupper with nice shape
Fingering: yes for me (Other bro said no?)
BBBj: 8.5/10, nice and good movement, I don't like too hard or just up and down movement.. she got her skill and I was enjoy..:p
Fj: 7.5/10, no black face for position changing
Rtf: yes! why not :D

Sorry! should be L20H36G88:o

peanut123
18-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Hey big brother Peanut thanks for the Points. ya Nam is leaving in June she says... u guys go get her before she goes back. omg... the girl is so busty and soft and natural.. but u know that house? the timing sucks. it says 25mins but feels like 20mins. for me i like to make the sex last a bit longer to enjoy u know.. like really feel the girl not go in jack in jack out...

so from my opinion the girl is really super but only the house policy sucks abit. too fast.

That's normal. The max time is 25 mins, so at 20 mins they will press the buzzer. That gives you another 2 minutes to quickly shoot your load, and 3 minutes to shower and come downstairs. Some houses give 30 mins, esp if the OKT thinks you may walk away to another house.

peanut123
18-04-2010, 01:55 PM
yes bro peanuts..she told me she going open a saloon though..hai but now...heard from another samster friend the hs closed for few days due to failed inspection? any reliable enough news though?

Probably not true. I was there a few days ago, and yesterday I walked by and WH43 was still open. Besides, if the girls fail their health test, they get sent back. Logically, the house would not be close down unless they lose their license, in which case, they will have to shut down permanently.

peanut123
18-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Yes, PT is also legal, hence the license.

Yes, there are 4 legal places in Singapore :
1. Geylang even number lorongs from Lor 6 to Lor 30++ ( not sure which is the last lorong )
2. Petain Rd
3. Keong Siak Road
4. Desker/Rowell Road.

I've never tried 3 and 4, but they seem pretty quiet, and Desker/Rowell has alot of lady boys, which are not my cup of tea. I walked by and some of them are quite young and cute at first glance, even if they are not really women.

Naturalhunter
19-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Nam is C only and is no 31. I have been her fan almost since she just started. She confirmed that she will be leaving early July. Agree with natural hunter that the timing sux, and the gals were well trained to abide by the timing closely and are afraid of being scolded. Anyway enjoy her while you can.

Any other C+ natural cupper?
ya brother... will definitely miss her service man... really nice to spend time with her. fair skin nice boobs... goodness... for me i think her size is the MAX for me. any bigger for me is a turn off. if D size and the girl gets on top i sure Concussion get hit by her boobs. haha ~joke~

hmm so its july? tts good. more time to patronize her i guess

style.whist
24-04-2010, 10:14 AM

anyone tried this one yet ?

peanut123
24-04-2010, 10:36 AM
anyone tried this one yet ?

If she's G22, then no.

if she's G31, then yes, I already tried her last year. She's quite good. I searched the forum and found my old FR of her :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4002304-post169.html

ps : you can do a search of L18H34G31 and find info on her without having to ask.

Cao_pi
24-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Any bro know of this guy that wrote a farking long FR for BIM? He posted

stories on her sometime back in the adult discussion section, he has her

picture posted as well, probably some terak of hers. Write farking nice story

on Bim. Made me cum several time reading it, cannot find liao!

Naturalhunter
25-04-2010, 08:25 PM
If she's G22, then no.

if she's G31, then yes, I already tried her last year. She's quite good. I searched the forum and found my old FR of her :

ps : you can do a search of L18H34G31 and find info on her without having to ask.
eh bro... ur FR is so familiar like we are talking of same girl... hmm...
kk i tell u guys wat this week i hunt same house and see if the number is 22 or 31. cause sometimes this girls if ORD already they pass down the name to new girls. and sometimes they pass down the tag numbers too.
but u said almond eyes, navel jewel... big tits... sounds the same.
but her number i saw was 20+.

these days i wanna hunt different houses but currently am kinda obsessed with WRH45G07 le... just cant stop seeing her.. wtf like addicted... u have no idea how nice it is seeing her body and her pretty smile and when she posing in doggy position i feel like i can fall backwards and fall in love like that... haha JK... but really take my breath away... in fact yesterday i think i saw tt BF of hers. use white shirt, sg guy and look around 26 or 28 yrs i think... body like... hmm... scary la. i was waiting for her and he come down after 1hr30min session i think... lucky i come in only wait 20min.

fuckin love story like tat. walk down the stair have kiss cheek la hug hug at stair la... i surprised the boss also never say anything... if not wrong cannot like dat in front of glass tank.

Naturalhunter
25-04-2010, 08:27 PM
If she's G22, then no.

eh bro... ur FR is so familiar like we are talking of same girl... hmm...
kk i tell u guys wat this week i hunt same house and see if the number is 22 or 31. cause sometimes this girls if ORD already they pass down the name to new girls. and sometimes they pass down the tag numbers too.
but u said almond eyes, navel jewel... big tits... sounds the same.
but her number i saw was 20+.

these days i wanna hunt different houses but currently am kinda obsessed with WRH45G07 le... just cant stop seeing her.. wtf like addicted... u have no idea how nice it is seeing her body and her pretty smile and when she posing in doggy position i feel like i can fall backwards and fall in love like that... haha JK... but really take my breath away... in fact yesterday i think i saw tt BF of hers. use white shirt, sg guy and look around 26 or 28 yrs i think... body like... hmm... scary la. i was waiting for her and he come down after 1hr30min session i think... lucky i come in only wait 20min.

fuckin love story like tat. walk down the stair have kiss cheek la hug hug at stair la... i surprised the boss also never say anything... if not wrong cannot like dat in front of glass tank.

jumpman75
26-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Bro this is my short FR

Yesterday
L18H14

Name: Forgot
Ht:160cm
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 34c
bbbj: hot and cold service
Fj: willing to try different positons
Gf: 8/10

This is a new gal and i think she is worth for a try and nice gem for sure

I Love Boobs
27-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Is 183809 still around? jiji. Nice tits
Had 183869 too. Nam. Great cups too.

funksoulbro
27-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Is 183809 still around? jiji. Nice tits
Had 183869 too. Nam. Great cups too.

jiji still around...dont always see her in tanks tho. Starts late or not working.

Naturalhunter
27-04-2010, 04:12 PM
jiji still around...dont always see her in tanks tho. Starts late or not working.
i should hav read this before i got home... L18H38(next to the big tree rite?)G09
will keep a look out for her next time.

thanks ^^

Naturalhunter
27-04-2010, 04:13 PM
i should hav read this before i got home... L18H38(next to the big tree rite?)G09

thanks ^^

funksoulbro
28-04-2010, 07:29 AM

thanks ^^

no prob bro...u should try her but pls dun have too high hopes when it comes to services tho. Looks wise is very ok.

Fuckzilla
29-04-2010, 12:47 AM
I'd actually recommend girl 19 from L18H38, her name is kat, quite the all rounder in my honest opinion. She's got the pretty face, perky enhanced boobs, proportioned bod, and a pretty accommodating attitude. Her height is just right on the mark too, falling in neither the tall or short category, just nice.

diecockstand2
01-05-2010, 04:47 AM
these days i wanna hunt different houses but currently am kinda obsessed with WRH45G07 le... just cant stop seeing her.. wtf like addicted... u have no idea how nice it is seeing her body and her pretty smile and when she posing in doggy position i feel like i can fall backwards and fall in love like that...

I was really disappointed with WRH45G07. After seeing your FR, I waited for 30 min for her and when I see her face, xian halfway, but paiseh to reject her since OKT know I was waiting for her. Her boobs not big at all, at most a BIG B. Overall a bad experience :(

funksoulbro
04-05-2010, 06:45 AM
I'd actually recommend girl 19 from L18H38, her name is kat, quite the all rounder in my honest opinion. She's got the pretty face, perky enhanced boobs, proportioned bod, and a pretty accommodating attitude. Her height is just right on the mark too, falling in neither the tall or short category, just nice.

yes i have to agree with u bro...nice gal indeed. Very friendly.

xiaosiao
06-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Decided to try out Nam from L18H34G31.
In the bathroom everything was quite SOP.
Bedroom action. her slow tease was quite arousing. Rubbing and sliding her tits slowly over your body and 2IC. Gave bbbj with good suction plus abit of balls licking. And finally her FJ is great. Hard rocking style! Throw in white towel after a few good mins.

Name: Nam
Look: 7/10 (Looks abit like jap imho)
Boobs: ( . )( . ) 8/10
bbbj: 6/10
RTF: DEfinately.

fatD
12-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Hi All natural boobies bro,

L6 H70 G19

She is here for less than a month plus...

Saw this big boobies young cutie tanned/dark girl. At least a B+ to C cupper and quite bouncy when she walk around. Guess it should be all natural. Very very tempting to give her a shot.

May I have some feedback as I have a regular in this house and I am not really comfortable to switch as this might backfired.....u know lar, human got emotion bah..... unless she is damn good.

Thank you thank you

hello feifei
12-05-2010, 05:52 PM
WRH45G07

is this lor 18 house 45???

thanks

peanut123
12-05-2010, 11:32 PM
I RTF Nam too. There was some confusion in an earlier post whether she's girl 31 or some other number, but I can confirm that she is 31. I didn't recognize her face coz long time din bonk her, but I definitely recognize those wonder boobies. Ahhh... marvelous. Must RTF her more often.

Decided to try out Nam from L18H34G31.
In the bathroom everything was quite SOP.
Bedroom action. her slow tease was quite arousing. Rubbing and sliding her tits slowly over your body and 2IC. Gave bbbj with good suction plus abit of balls licking. And finally her FJ is great. Hard rocking style! Throw in white towel after a few good mins.

Name: Nam
Look: 7/10 (Looks abit like jap imho)
Boobs: ( . )( . ) 8/10
bbbj: 6/10
RTF: DEfinately.

Yakkity
16-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Didn't make it 100 meters again - stopped at L18H44G88 "Strawberry" she said.

Short (pretty) PRC gal - Very nice natural tits - easily C+ or D- depending (believe "D" would be consistent with ratings on this thread). Nice nipples. And she knew her tits were her best asset, so she used them well - titty FJ with KY was very nice.

Other than that reasonably good service - good attitude, but got a little kiddy-giddy at times (not sexual kind). WOuld not let me do oral on her.

Wish she had shaved or trimmed puss tho. But a nice time all in all, with great tits.

L18H44G88
Face: 7 - pretty (short) PRC gal
Tits: 7.5 C+ in my book, but D based on comparison here.
Butt: A little small, but a VERY nice looking asshole from doggie view
Attitude: 7 - very eager, but got a little silly
Capped BJ: SOP
FJ: SOP
CBath: not offered
Shower: SOP
RTF: Me, no. You want to see some nice natural tits with KY titty fuck - Yes.

Yak

glstunner
16-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Didn't make it 100 meters again - stopped at L18H44G88 "Strawberry" she said.

Short (pretty) PRC gal - Very nice natural tits - easily C+ or D- depending (believe "D" would be consistent with ratings on this thread). Nice nipples. And she knew her tits were her best asset, so she used them well - titty FJ with KY was very nice.
Yak

This thread is Cat 50 THAI WLs not PRC but thks anyway :D..so i assume the price is $100 40 mins?

tumbogs
16-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Tried L18H38 G9 after reading other bros FR..went there last week and saw almost 10 girls. G9 was the prettiest among them (for me that is) and looks young. She was the only one staring at me with the CFM..but still I was undecided yet. Right then, another bro walked in and told OKT he wanted her! :eek: WTF! Ok, so I just waited for her then.

After waiting for about 25mins, she's back and we proceeded to the room. Service wasn't bad, although as with other bros, she has an attitude, probably just exhausted for the long queue ;) Bath was SOP, BJ quite good actually. Tried her cowboy and missionary then I asked for doggie, but she said if I wanted it better finish from it so I agreed and did!

Look: 8/10 (prettiest I saw from the group, quite young)
Boobs: 7/10
bbbj: 8/10
Fj: willing to try different positons, but doggie is for finisher
Gf: 5/10
RTF: Maybe.

Hardtobeat
16-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Is it safe to assume Gal 22 from L6H70 is long gone ?? Loved that gal !!!

Yakkity
16-05-2010, 09:46 PM
This thread is Cat 50 THAI WLs not PRC but thks anyway :D..so i assume the price is $100 40 mins?

Oops - my bad Bros. Thinking with the little head. But yes - $100 for 40 min. Nice rack tho - and she knew how to work that tittie FJ . .

Humble apologies - Yak

style.whist
17-05-2010, 12:51 AM
L18H38G18 - May - D cup for sure

Now ... is there any Thai Cat50 more busty than her ?

peanut123
17-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Is it safe to assume Gal 22 from L6H70 is long gone ?? Loved that gal !!!

Yes, Neng has left for home already. She's got the biggest boobs of all the Cat 50 girls I've tried. Friendly too. Sigh, all the good ones are leaving.

style.whist
18-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Yes, Neng has left for home already. She's got the biggest boobs of all the Cat 50 girls I've tried. Friendly too. Sigh, all the good ones are leaving.

and the biggest one is currently ?

birks
18-05-2010, 11:52 AM
what time does L18H38 open????

glstunner
18-05-2010, 01:56 PM
what time does l18h38 open????

1300- 1330.....;)

peanut123
23-05-2010, 12:01 AM
1300- 1330.....;)

Eh, I don't think so. Most of the thai houses in L18 and Westerhout Rd open from 4:30pm to 4:30am.

The houses in Lor 6 and 8 open from 1:30pm to 1:30am.

peanut123
23-05-2010, 12:03 AM
It's been a long time since I found a new busty Cat 50 girl in GL. But lady luck was with me, and recently found one by accident. She's young and not bad looking too.

GIRL NUMBER : L0866C28
NAME : Toey
LOOKS : Pleasant face. Long hair.
BODY : Short, slim, tanned. Has 1 small tattoo on arm and another on shoulder.
BOOBS : Nice floppy CCups. Big dark brown areolas, about 4-5cm across. One of the largest areolas I've seen on a Tom Yum girl. Still, boobs are nice, soft and ample.
SERVICE : Very friendly. A bit inexperienced, but friendly and accommodating. Been in Sg only 1 month.
SHOWER : SOP. Showered me before the main act, but didn't shower me after.
CATBATH : Poor. Didn't do anything except suck on my nipples, which is not my thing.

BJ : Covered BJ. Average. Nothing to shout about
FJ : Poor cowgirl. She just sat on me, literally, and hardly moved. This is among the most passive cowgirls I've ever encountered. She's more like sitting on a grazing horse then riding a galloping horse. Oh well, put it down to her inexperience. Changed to missionary, and I took control. Much better. She's wet and tight, and seeing her lying there with her big floppy tits wobbling with each thrust, her eyes closed and moaning softly is quite a turn on.

RTF : Yes for me. Friendly, busty young girls who don't make loud fake moans are my cup of tea. But bros who try her have to do most of the work.

shaundavis
24-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Took the recommandation from the keeper.
GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G11
NAME : Unknown
LOOKS : Average.
BODY : Short, tanned.
BOOBS : Nice D Cups.
SERVICE : Friendly but boring:(
CATBATH : N/A
BJ : Very little
FJ : Poor cowgirl. Not active enough. Just let me in ~3-5cm.
RTF : No (sorry)

Poor English making it hard to communicate.

sexfiend
24-05-2010, 12:10 PM
GIRL NUMBER : WH House 8 G15
NAME : Cannot remember
LOOKS : Cute face, big eyes but got some chicken pox scars on cheeks :D
BODY : Short, not so tanned.
BOOBS : Nice floppy CCups. dark brown nipples, breasts are natural and nice, soft and ample.
SERVICE : Very friendly. speaks mandarin friendly and accommodating.
SHOWER : SOP. Showered and soaped everywhere on me and she use mouthwash too
CATBATH : Farking GOOD (at least for me)
BJ : Covered BJ. not bad and even sucks my balls !
FJ : Farking Good. Can try every positions, with CFM look and moaning softly farking turn on.

RTF : Yes for me !

SGD100 for 2 sessions

Menly
27-05-2010, 08:08 PM
House No : L6 H70 G89
NAME : Pat
RACE : Thai,BK
LOOKS : Almond face,Long Hair, Smiley & 1 Pimple on her right face.(Maybe heaty - May be gone after I release heat from her!!)
BOOBS : OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't cover with my Palm when I grab them! The OKT say "Da Nei A ". OMG!!!!When she took off her shirt!
SERVICE : Very friendly.Speak Fantastic Gd Ang Mo English!!
CATBATH : Gd Licker!!
BJ : Ok lah!
FJ : Pai Sei..I'm a SUCKER for Big Boob!! Cannot Tahan for long when the OMG Boobs move!!

RTF : Yes for me ! Hv not try Doggie yet!! Will climb more stairs...

peanut123
27-05-2010, 10:29 PM
GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G12
NAME : Om. Very new, just a couple of weeks in Sg.
LOOKS : Slim, quite pretty
BODY : Petite
BOOBS : Enhanced CCups. Not very well done, coz they look uneven when she's standing up, and looks unnatural when she's facing down. But looks quite OK when she's lying on her back
SERVICE : Very friendly and playful.
SHOWER : SOP
CATBATH : SOP, nothing special though she was very thorough, taking longer than normal to shower me. Like G09 of the same house, she washes my balls by reaching from behind me between my legs. Quite sensual.

BJ : Average. with Condom.
FJ : Short cowgirl, and she was already tired. Cowgirl is not really my thing, so I happily agreed to change to missionary, and bonked her and watch her pretty face contort with make-believe ecstasy. She looks fine in the tank, but I felt she was even prettier when I was just inches from her face when bonking her in missionary. I just love bonking pretty, petite young girls. Too bad her boobs are fake, or I would have rated her more highly.

RTF : Maybe. Prefer natural boobs, but she is quite cute.

beowulf
30-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Who is prettier in L18H38? In your opinion G9 or G12?

Went yesterday, fired 3 shots but didn't catch sight of G12.

G19 looked quite popular but not my cup of tea. Maybe her looks will grow with time.

G11 face looked abit like HK actress Zhang Min in her younger days but upon seeing her fats on her tummy, U-turn. Boobs looks delicious though.

G8 & G69 retired liao.

peanut123
30-05-2010, 02:26 PM
I think G9 JiJi looks prettier and has a really cute frowny look. Plus, she has natural boobs and a killer lithe body. Physically, I think G9 is definitely the better package.

But G9 has poor service. She's one of the very few WLs who actually ask if you have finished just 5 minutes after you start fucking her while you are still busy thrusting away. Plus, she also dun allow me to use my own condoms. Damn lousy attitude. Thats why I stopped RTFing her.

I also tried G19, Kat. Quite pretty and tall, but fake perky tits. Quite friendly.

G11 is Jane. Again, she has fake tits and so-so skills. G19 and G11 are fine if you dun mind fake tits. I prefer real ones. I'll take real bcups over fake ccups anytime. G28, Wah, would be an example of a slim, natural bcupper that I wouldn't mind RTFing.

Who is prettier in L18H38? In your opinion G9 or G12?

Went yesterday, fired 3 shots but didn't catch sight of G12.

G19 looked quite popular but not my cup of tea. Maybe her looks will grow with time.

G11 face looked abit like HK actress Zhang Min in her younger days but upon seeing her fats on her tummy, U-turn. Boobs looks delicious though.

G8 & G69 retired liao.

peanut123
30-05-2010, 03:08 PM
GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G19
NAME : Kat
LOOKS : Pretty and tall. Looks Chinese, with small smiling eyes.
BODY : Good. Has long tattoo below her navel.
BOOBS : Fake CCups. Soft dark brown nipples that remain soft throughout.
SERVICE : Friendly and cheerful.
CATBATH : SOP. Just sucked on my nips. I actually dun understand why WLs think that sucking nips on a guy is arousing. I dun quite care for it.

BJ : Enthusiastic and long BJ that woke up my dick. But I actually prefer slower sensual BJs. Nibbled on my balls but felt more mechanical than sensual.
FJ : Average. Cowgirl was a little rough though, and her fake firm tits hardly even jiggled during all that bumping she was doing. That's why I hate fake boobs - big boobs should bounce, not remain motionless like rocks. I love natural bouncy boobs in my face. Unlike other WLs with big tits, she did not move her boobs close to my face for some good-old-fashioned tit sucking. Maybe she doesn't like her tits sucked. Her moans were a little fake too, which is off-putting for me

LANGUAGE : Speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese.

RTF : No. Prefer natural boobs.
MASSAGE : Gave me a quick hand and leg massage after the main act.

wc_chiongster
02-06-2010, 07:15 PM
i'm a boobman! question! all these are 30min sessions?

i'm used to the 90min sessions from outside.. wonder if can cum so fast or not.. >_<

peanut123
03-06-2010, 02:28 AM
25 mins. some house give 30 mins if business is bad or you r a regular.

i'm used to the 90min sessions from outside.. wonder if can cum so fast or not.. >_<

batboyz
03-06-2010, 09:43 AM

take 1 hour for $100. I always take 1 hour myself, sometimes 1.5hrs, 30mins is just too short.

w800i
04-06-2010, 08:12 AM
My one and only favourite JiJi is going home :(

I think G9 JiJi looks prettier and has a really cute frowny look. Plus, she has natural boobs and a killer lithe body. Physically, I think G9 is definitely the better package.

But G9 has poor service. She's one of the very few WLs who actually ask if you have finished just 5 minutes after you start fucking her while you are still busy thrusting away. Plus, she also dun allow me to use my own condoms. Damn lousy attitude. Thats why I stopped RTFing her.

I also tried G19, Kat. Quite pretty and tall, but fake perky tits. Quite friendly.

G11 is Jane. Again, she has fake tits and so-so skills. G19 and G11 are fine if you dun mind fake tits. I prefer real ones. I'll take real bcups over fake ccups anytime. G28, Wah, would be an example of a slim, natural bcupper that I wouldn't mind RTFing.

sammyhony
05-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Went to L6H70 to look for G89 as recommended by bro "Menly". However when i reach the house, i saw 2 girls with bigger boobies; G12 and G19. OKT told G19 has the biggest natural tits and G12 is the 2nd biggest. Without hestitation, i took G19, cos her melons seem to be spilling out of her tank top.

Coincidently, G19 is also called Pat. I am not sure if it is the same girl i am writing FR about. The girls might have changed their numbers or something....

Nevertheless, my FR for G19:

Name: Pat
Height: <1.6m (short)
Body: 6.5/10, stocky and curvy. Body is tight with not too much fat. Big hip and enormous tits. Good for doggie.
Boobs: 9/10, at least a D, if not E. Need both palm to cover 1 tit. Firm and not saggy, and most importantly, all-natural!!
Look: 6.5/10, nice long hair. Dark complexion. She had some wounds at her kneecap and face. She told me she had a bike accident in Phuket before she arrived in Singapore.
GFE: 9/10, Chatty, speaks very good English for a Thai. Lots of hugs and smile.
Service: 8/10, catbath, and suck your balls as well.....
BJ: 7/10, no BBBJ, very short BJ
FJ: cowgirl, sitting, missionary, and finally finishes off with doggie facing the mirror, with my hands grabbing her gigantic melons. She seem to be enjoying the session and can feel her body shivering, just like her orgasm is cumming....
RTF: not usually my style, but due to her gigantic tits, i might just go back. might also want to try the 2nd largest tits in H70 on G12's chest :-)
Dmg: $50 + $10 tips for her good service.

House No : L6 H70 G89
NAME : Pat
RACE : Thai,BK
LOOKS : Almond face,Long Hair, Smiley & 1 Pimple on her right face.(Maybe heaty - May be gone after I release heat from her!!)
BOOBS : OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't cover with my Palm when I grab them! The OKT say "Da Nei A ". OMG!!!!When she took off her shirt!
SERVICE : Very friendly.Speak Fantastic Gd Ang Mo English!!
CATBATH : Gd Licker!!
BJ : Ok lah!
FJ : Pai Sei..I'm a SUCKER for Big Boob!! Cannot Tahan for long when the OMG Boobs move!!

RTF : Yes for me ! Hv not try Doggie yet!! Will climb more stairs...

beowulf
06-06-2010, 03:27 AM
My one and only favourite JiJi is going home :(

Serious??? Didn't notice anything wrong with her last week. Maybe she got bao or her family struck gold mine?

Hopefully this house can get good or better replacements.

peanut123
07-06-2010, 02:03 AM
Serious??? Didn't notice anything wrong with her last week. Maybe she got bao or her family struck gold mine?

Hopefully this house can get good or better replacements.

A popular girl can make alot of money in a month. Some girls choose to return home after only 4-5 months after they have made enough. I can totally understand why they dun want to continue in this trade. All the best to her. She's cute, so I'm sure after she returns with a load of cash, she'll no doubt be able to find a boyfriend and settle down pretty quickly.

davepower
07-06-2010, 03:10 PM
No doubt they have load of cash with them,if they dun know how to think,those load of cash will evaporate into thin air...:eek:

Lots of guy will try to cheat them out of their hard earn $$$,if they happen to know wat she work as in sin....the guy will try their best effort....take care gals....

franker
12-06-2010, 11:05 AM
No doubt they have load of cash with them,if they dun know how to think,those load of cash will evaporate into thin air...:eek:

Lots of guy will try to cheat them out of their hard earn $$$,if they happen to know wat she work as in sin....the guy will try their best effort....take care gals....

But I dun think da gals are so stupid to be easily cheated by some guys back in their hometown. Actually most of the gals had their investment plan before they leave sg with big bucks they earned here. Some may plan to open hair salon, some open restaurant..etc.

nitekids
13-06-2010, 11:51 PM
peanut123
Samster Join Date: Mar 2008
My Reputation:Points: 306 / Power: 3

FR on L18H38G12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOBS : Enhanced CCups. Not very well done, coz they look uneven when she's standing up, and looks unnatural when she's facing down. But looks quite OK when she's lying on her back
CATBATH : SOP, nothing special though she was very thorough, taking longer than normal to shower me. Like G09 of the same house, she washes my balls by reaching from behind me between my legs. Quite sensual.

FJ : Short cowgirl, and she was already tired. Cowgirl is not really my thing, so I happily agreed to change to missionary, and bonked her and watch her pretty face contort with make-believe ecstasy. She looks fine in the tank, but I felt she was even prettier when I was just inches from her face when bonking her in missionary. I just love bonking pretty, petite young girls. Too bad her boobs are fake, or I would have rated her more highly.

dun copy ppl`s thread lah so lame

peanut123
16-06-2010, 12:39 AM
What the fxxx are you talking about ? Which thread did I copy ? I bonked her, I FR her. If you open your damn eyes, you will see that each item in my FR (GIRL NUMBER, NAME, AGE, LOOKS, BODY, etc) , follow my usual items that I list down when I write an FR.

Having someone else write an FR on the same girl does not preclude any samster from writing another FR on her.

peanut123
Samster Join Date: Mar 2008
My Reputation:Points: 306 / Power: 3

FR on L18H38G12

dun copy ppl`s thread lah so lame

hmt13
17-06-2010, 05:00 PM
L18H38G18 - May - D cup for sure

Now ... is there any Thai Cat50 more busty than her ?

My friend visited L18h38 last week asked for G18 and was told by OKT that G18 went back kampong already. Is it true? can any bro advise?
Or maybe because my freind is from PRC and they are reluctant to deal business with PRC guy ?

bblover3
17-06-2010, 11:04 PM
date 17/06
time 6pm
location L6H70
gal 19
name pat
boob D
service very good.
Cute
RTF yes

sexfiend
22-06-2010, 05:20 PM
date 17/06
time 6pm
location L6H70
gal 19
name pat
boob D
service very good.
Cute
RTF yes

dude,
your service very good means what ?
what she did for you, please give more details can ?
thank you :)

nitekids
24-06-2010, 08:48 PM
i also did the same u axxhole but u zap mi.i did bonk her n i so enjoy it that is my FR ok.see it urself ok. fomat all the same ok. dun anyhow zap ppl ok

jdi813
25-06-2010, 09:50 AM
anyone tried G11 before ... saw her in the tank quite sometime back but was waiting for G7 ... so far i've only tried G2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4660107&postcount=896) and G7 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4760342&postcount=945) ... abit itchy to try her out once i'm back to singapore

sammyhony
26-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Went to L6H70 to look for G89 as recommended by bro "Menly". However when i reach the house, i saw 2 girls with bigger boobies; G12 and G19. OKT told G19 has the biggest natural tits and G12 is the 2nd biggest. Without hestitation, i took G19, cos her melons seem to be spilling out of her tank top.

Coincidently, G19 is also called Pat. I am not sure if it is the same girl i am writing FR about. The girls might have changed their numbers or something....

Nevertheless, my FR for G19:

Name: Pat
Height: <1.6m (short)
Body: 6.5/10, stocky and curvy. Body is tight with not too much fat. Big hip and enormous tits. Good for doggie.
Boobs: 9/10, at least a D, if not E. Need both palm to cover 1 tit. Firm and not saggy, and most importantly, all-natural!!
Look: 6.5/10, nice long hair. Dark complexion. She had some wounds at her kneecap and face. She told me she had a bike accident in Phuket before she arrived in Singapore.
GFE: 9/10, Chatty, speaks very good English for a Thai. Lots of hugs and smile.
Service: 8/10, catbath, and suck your balls as well.....
BJ: 7/10, no BBBJ, very short BJ
FJ: cowgirl, sitting, missionary, and finally finishes off with doggie facing the mirror, with my hands grabbing her gigantic melons. She seem to be enjoying the session and can feel her body shivering, just like her orgasm is cumming....
RTF: not usually my style, but due to her gigantic tits, i might just go back. might also want to try the 2nd largest tits in H70 on G12's chest :-)
Dmg: $50 + $10 tips for her good service.

I take back my words about G12. Tried her last week, and once she removed her bra, my heart sank right down to below sea level..... Super-padded bra and boob is at most B- .... WTF!!! OKT cheat customer??
This G12 has got some tummy and with small tits, makes her look out of proportion.
Service was so-so only, but her BBBJ is not bad; slow and sensual. all others are simply SOP.
She got some Thai scripture tattoo....eeee......

my final advise: DO NOT try G12 if you are into big titties.

regretted my decison to pick her.

beowulf
26-06-2010, 11:12 AM
L18H38 G12 Om

Visited a few times but didn’t catch sight of G12 but seen a lot of bros ask for her. Got some bro booked two sessions. Must be the recent FR on her that made her a hit. Still decided not to wait and emptied my first magazine into another pussy. When I returned still have to wait, then a fat old ang moh came out all smiles. When I first caught sight of her, I realized I should have seen her with G9 before but she didn’t catch my attention. G9 was indeed the prettier one with the much better package. Haizzz.

However G12 is playful and allowed mouth to mouth kissing or frenching, some tongue fighting, Not sure she allows this for everyone. At the midst of the session, I felt I paid goood money to get raped by this playful nympho. I was literally stripped of ‘clothing’ towel and forced on the bed, like as if by a sex starved woman serial rapist who lost her favourite dildo and jumped on an au naturel flesh replacment. Her BJ has lots of balls and shaft licking, going at the rate I almost thought she’s going to provide BBBJ, quite sensual. She seemed to really to enjoy the FJ, I could feel the cool but wet breeze below with every pleasure thrust. Abit of a turn off for me as I don’t like the girl to enjoy more than I do. I asked her how many times she came, she playfully replied ‘many times’ as I continued pumping her and can feel her nails softly scratching my back. After I groan to a came, to my shock she gave me a love bite.

There were other babes available in this house.

G2 - Pleasant looking and petite. Figure plain. Sadly no hourglass.

G7 - Lianish long haired babe with slitty Jap eyes. Seems to have many regulars. Can’t recall whether I tried her before. If I tried her, I remembered her covered BJ almost made me CIM. Very skilful.

G11 - Zhang Min 33% lookalike. Diet recommended.

G12 - Mentioned in FR above.

G18 - May alias ‘may ren yu’. This fat pretty faced mermaid should go on an intensive diet for cash sake, if successful, more profits. One wonders whether she needs a huge G or H-cup lead diving bra as her boobs may force her to stay on the surface.

G19 – Pleasant slutty looking, tall lanky with solid fake light shining boobs. Shows she really knows how to carefully maintain her money making assets to keep the profits rolling in. Seems quite popular.

G28 - Long haired, pretty and petite. Seems to have many regulars or seldom the only one sitting in the tank. Small but nicely shaped boobs.

G88 - Minah looking babe with solid tits, but normal looking.

G99 - Long haired PRC looking MILF.

There are some more on the list above but I cannot recall. Presently this house are off their highs from having the prettiest cohort available to them.

peanut123
27-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Perhaps you need a basic lesson in comprehension.

I zapped you because you WERE RUDE to bros when we pointed out that you started a DUPLICATE thread, not because you wrote a FR. I said so clearly when I zapped you. You have problems reading and understanding that 1 sentence ?

And you said in the thread that you don't care about zaps. And here you are whining about it.

Are you retarded, stupid, schizophrenic or all 3 ? And it would seem you are dyslexic too, judging from the way you are unable to string together a coherent sentence.

i also did the same u axxhole but u zap mi.i did bonk her n i so enjoy it that is my FR ok.see it urself ok. fomat all the same ok. dun anyhow zap ppl ok

peanut123
27-06-2010, 11:53 AM
I have. She's Jane. In Sg since April. Fake hard Ccups, so not really my cup of tea. Friendly, but skills were poor, probably because she's quite new. Might have improved by now, but no RTF coz i prefer natural boobs.

anyone tried G11 before ... saw her in the tank quite sometime back but was waiting for G7 ... so far i've only tried G2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4660107&postcount=896) and G7 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4760342&postcount=945) ... abit itchy to try her out once i'm back to singapore

peanut123
27-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I've tried every girl in your list except G2. Sad to say, none of them were particularly good. The best of those I tried and still available would be the cute and petite G28, but even then she's not stellar when compared to, say, the former L18H16G08 Bim, WH53G01 Wan, or L18H38G10 Ning, who were my all time favs with killer boobs and friendly service. But they've all gone home.

And that's the problem with H38. They have relatively cute girls and mirrors on the ceiling ( its quite erotic to see a slender shapely figure on top of you in the mirror ), but none of the current batch are fantastic so far. G09, with her killer bod and cute looks, could have been a supernova star but her attitude sucked, and she's gone home too.

Sigh, this house needs to bring in better girls with natural boobs and better service.

L18H38 G12 Om

There were other babes available in this house.

G2 - Pleasant looking and petite. Figure plain. Sadly no hourglass.

G7 - Lianish long haired babe with slitty Jap eyes. Seems to have many regulars. Can’t recall whether I tried her before. If I tried her, I remembered her covered BJ almost made me CIM. Very skilful.

G11 - Zhang Min 33% lookalike. Diet recommended.

G12 - Mentioned in FR above.

G18 - May alias ‘may ren yu’. This fat pretty faced mermaid should go on an intensive diet for cash sake, if successful, more profits. One wonders whether she needs a huge G or H-cup lead diving bra as her boobs may force her to stay on the surface.

G19 – Pleasant slutty looking, tall lanky with solid fake light shining boobs. Shows she really knows how to carefully maintain her money making assets to keep the profits rolling in. Seems quite popular.

G28 - Long haired, pretty and petite. Seems to have many regulars or seldom the only one sitting in the tank. Small but nicely shaped boobs.

G88 - Minah looking babe with solid tits, but normal looking.

G99 - Long haired PRC looking MILF.

There are some more on the list above but I cannot recall. Presently this house are off their highs from having the prettiest cohort available to them.

To Be Cultured
27-06-2010, 02:07 PM
L6H70G19 has quite a few scars on her face and body from a recent bike accident!

takefive1937
28-06-2010, 03:47 PM
I've tried every girl in your list except G2. Sad to say, none of them were particularly good. The best of those I tried and still available would be the cute and petite G28, but even then she's not stellar when compared to, say, the former L18H16G08 Bim, WH53G01 Wan, or L18H38G10 Ning, who were my all time favs with killer boobs and friendly service. But they've all gone home.

Bro peanut123,wh53 or wh43:)

beowulf
29-06-2010, 12:18 AM

And that's the problem with H38. They have relatively cute girls and mirrors on the ceiling ( its quite erotic to see a slender shapely figure on top of you in the mirror ), but none of the current batch are fantastic so far. G09, with her killer bod and cute looks, could have been a supernova star but her attitude sucked, and she's gone home too.

Sigh, this house needs to bring in better girls with natural boobs and better service.

I tried L18H16G8 Bim once, really like her JAV actress performance but her pus filled zits on her face left a lasting rather than lusting impression.

L18H38G10 Ning sounds very familiar. Was she previously housed in the same room as the resigned L18H38G9?

I am the Game!
29-06-2010, 09:00 PM
I tried L18H16G8 Bim once, really like her JAV actress performance but her pus filled zits on her face left a lasting rather than lusting impression.

L18H38G10 Ning sounds very familiar. Was she previously housed in the same room as the resigned L18H38G9?

you like pimple girls???

peanut123
30-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Bro peanut123,wh53 or wh43:)

Oh ya, you are right. Should be WH43, just opposite WH10, Wan's original house.

peanut123
30-06-2010, 03:03 PM

Really ? That's strange. Bim's complexion is usually fine, and she looks much younger than her real age of 30. Her tight slender figure and firm big boobs puts may of the under-25's to shame.

doublekeen
30-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Wah.... dun mention Bim le.... I still cant find an WL that got her body. Perfect Cs with drum tight midsection. Like screwing those cartoon elves......
I think we all miss Bim like hell..... hhahahaha

Happy screwing my bros... Pls update if some WL manage to fill Bim's shoes...or should i say bra hahahahah

W810
02-07-2010, 09:38 PM
hihi.. i gt some q to ask leh.. can i go for overnite stay in their room?? hw much will it cost den??

peanut123
02-07-2010, 11:44 PM
hihi.. i gt some q to ask leh.. can i go for overnite stay in their room?? hw much will it cost den??

Some houses offer it, but I heard its very expensive and totally not worth it. I suggest you don't bother. For the money, you could just bonk 2-3 different girls, and still have enough left to buy a few hours of rest at Hotel 81.

Or you can go the FL route.

batboyz
02-07-2010, 11:47 PM

Refer to this thread Overnight houses info (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25202)

takefive1937
04-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Oh ya, you are right. Should be WH43, just opposite WH10, Wan's original house.

Bro peanut123,how abt wh2,yesterday i went there window shopping.this house got 14 girls

peanut123
05-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Bro peanut123,how abt wh2,yesterday i went there window shopping.this house got 14 girls

never tried WH2. Why don't you try and contribute your FR and comments ? This way, we all benefit.

dunworri
06-07-2010, 05:47 PM

Bro take5,try no73 and no16:D

kumsiatiko
06-07-2010, 07:42 PM

Bro dunworri.i had tried no73, services good:)
But her boobs fake.i"ll try no16 next time:)

takefive1937
06-07-2010, 11:58 PM

Thanks bro dunworri:D:D

takefive1937
07-07-2010, 12:00 AM
never tried WH2. Why don't you try and contribute your FR and comments ? This way, we all benefit.

Bro peanut123,roger out:):p

sexybean
07-07-2010, 07:59 PM
after reading some FR mentioning L183812 Aom ...therefore go there and take a look. First look suit my taste so cannot wait, paid and get into the room.

She is quite polite, ask me put down shoe, ask me how am I today, bra bra bra some ice breaking. In the shower I grap her from behind, then she react too with some naughty action, having some fun in the shower.

Back to the bed, start licking from head to bottom, at this moment, I oredi know i choose the right girl, her boob is soft and big, doesn't feel it is fake but some brother said so. after a while she ride me on top, and slowly increase speed, I ask to slow down but she does not listen, keep riding ...say want fast fast pls pls ...:confused:

Then I beh tahan force her up do a while then back to normal position then shot with satisfaction. Overall is a good bonk. But the drawback is whole session she a bit rushing, keep asking me to be quick, maybe she want to earn more money by getting another customer???

No: L1838G12
Name: Aom
Boob: at least C (soft and nice, to me)
Look: young and slutty
age: I ask her and she ask me, I said I 30 she dun believe so she said she is 30 too, my guess is 23 or lower.
Body: slim no tummy
Catbath: normal SOP but her devil body oredi make my brother up before catbath
FL: overall good, just dun like her rush me, keep ask me quick shoot dun stop, but she keep smiling, attitude is quite ok overall

peanut123
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Bro Sexybean, your guess on her age is spot on. Om is 23 years old, from BKK.

She's been here for only 2-3 months. Nice girl too, and good looking, but too bad her boobs are fake. Otherwise she would be a regular RTF for me.

Her boobs might feel soft, but when she is standing up or facing downwards, the shape of her boobs become uneven and unnatural, and they also become unsymmetrical. The plastic surgeon did a poor job on her boobs.

after reading some FR mentioning L183812 Aom ...therefore go there and take a look. First look suit my taste so cannot wait, paid and get into the room.

She is quite polite, ask me put down shoe, ask me how am I today, bra bra bra some ice breaking. In the shower I grap her from behind, then she react too with some naughty action, having some fun in the shower.

Back to the bed, start licking from head to bottom, at this moment, I oredi know i choose the right girl, her boob is soft and big, doesn't feel it is fake but some brother said so. after a while she ride me on top, and slowly increase speed, I ask to slow down but she does not listen, keep riding ...say want fast fast pls pls ...:confused:

Then I beh tahan force her up do a while then back to normal position then shot with satisfaction. Overall is a good bonk. But the drawback is whole session she a bit rushing, keep asking me to be quick, maybe she want to earn more money by getting another customer???

No: L1838G12
Name: Aom
Boob: at least C (soft and nice, to me)
Look: young and slutty
age: I ask her and she ask me, I said I 30 she dun believe so she said she is 30 too, my guess is 23 or lower.
Body: slim no tummy
Catbath: normal SOP but her devil body oredi make my brother up before catbath
FL: overall good, just dun like her rush me, keep ask me quick shoot dun stop, but she keep smiling, attitude is quite ok overall

kal79
08-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Quite long nv visit GLand liaox. Make a trip down this afternoon but still got quite afew hse nt open yet so walk around and finally end up at L18H38.

GIRL : 09
NAME : MAI
Origin: changmai
LOOKS : 8/10 - SYT!!! Long hair
BODY : 8/10 - Short, slim, tanned, no tummy, nice n firm butt nice for doggie!!!
BOOBS : 7/10 - Enhanced C Cups. visually good when doing cowgirl~~
SERVICE : 8.5/10 - Start off very slowly but very friendly. A bit inexperienced, but friendly and accommodating. TODAY IS HER FIRST DAY ACCORDING TO OKT N HERSELF. IM LUCKY TO BE HER FIRST CUSTOMER:D
SHOWER : 6/10 - SOP. nothing much to say
CATBATH : 6/10 - Simple - only lick lick here n there.
BJ : 7/10 - Covered BJ but DEEP SUCTION
FJ : 9/10 - Start off with cowgirl. She sat on me, and ride very ferociously. This is among the most BEST cowgirls I've ever encountered. She had very nice moans which really turns me on. I managed to french her also. Changed to sitting next, then standing, missionary, doggie and finally finish in missionary. she wanted me to do a 2nd round but i got things on so unable to extend the session.

Verdit: she started off very shy but after some ice breaking, GFE definately there. Hug me and hold my hand non stop after session when i'm changing and leaving :o

RTF : Confirm guaranteed chop. Friendly girl who is hardworking.

Bad: I'm first time in this hse. OKT abit unfriendly leh as i really had a hard time choosing his many choices.:(

peanut123
08-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Ah, so this is the replacement for the very popular and kawaii L18H38G09 JiJi who has gone home. Darn, they replace a girl with big soft natural tits with a girl with fake ones. H38 has lots of fake tits already. Sian man. At this rate, there will be no big natural titties left in GL.

Can someone please ask the OKT to get girls with big natural knockers ? Thailand has a big population and I'm sure busty girls are not that rare among 33 million Thai women.

Quite long nv visit GLand liaox. Make a trip down this afternoon but still got quite afew hse nt open yet so walk around and finally end up at L18H38.

GIRL : 09
NAME : MAI
Origin: changmai
LOOKS : 8/10 - SYT!!! Long hair
BODY : 8/10 - Short, slim, tanned, no tummy, nice n firm butt nice for doggie!!!
BOOBS : 7/10 - Enhanced C Cups. visually good when doing cowgirl~~
SERVICE : 8.5/10 - Start off very slowly but very friendly. A bit inexperienced, but friendly and accommodating. TODAY IS HER FIRST DAY ACCORDING TO OKT N HERSELF. IM LUCKY TO BE HER FIRST CUSTOMER:D
SHOWER : 6/10 - SOP. nothing much to say
CATBATH : 6/10 - Simple - only lick lick here n there.
BJ : 7/10 - Covered BJ but DEEP SUCTION
FJ : 9/10 - Start off with cowgirl. She sat on me, and ride very ferociously. This is among the most BEST cowgirls I've ever encountered. She had very nice moans which really turns me on. I managed to french her also. Changed to sitting next, then standing, missionary, doggie and finally finish in missionary. she wanted me to do a 2nd round but i got things on so unable to extend the session.

Verdit: she started off very shy but after some ice breaking, GFE definately there. Hug me and hold my hand non stop after session when i'm changing and leaving :o

RTF : Confirm guaranteed chop. Friendly girl who is hardworking.

Bad: I'm first time in this hse. OKT abit unfriendly leh as i really had a hard time choosing his many choices.:(

kal79
08-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Ah, so this is the replacement for the very popular and kawaii L18H38G09 JiJi who has gone home. Darn, they replace a girl with big soft natural tits with a girl with fake ones. H38 has lots of fake tits already. Sian man. At this rate, there will be no big natural titties left in GL.

Can someone please ask the OKT to get girls with big natural knockers ? Thailand has a big population and I'm sure busty girls are not that rare among 33 million Thai women.

Bro peanut123, u seems a regular in this hse.;)

peanut123
09-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Bro peanut123, u seems a regular in this hse.;)

Yes I am. I like their mirrors on the ceiling and walls, and their girls are quite cute. They used to have a few petite busty girls with natural boobs. But most have gone home and are being replaced by girls with big fake tits.

sexybean
09-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Yes I am. I like their mirrors on the ceiling and walls, and their girls are quite cute. They used to have a few petite busty girls with natural boobs. But most have gone home and are being replaced by girls with big fake tits.

Hi bro peanut,

I think this house constantly have some cute and pretty girl come in, but in terms of service, they are not so much like house 18, if they can do something like house 18, then the look of those girl + service will be superb ...haha

shaundavis
09-07-2010, 08:51 PM
FR on L18H36G99 (new house)

GIRL NUMBER : L18H36G99
NAME : Unknown.
LOOKS : typical Thai looking lady
BODY : Slim but short (~1.52m)
Boobs : Enhanced but looked quite natural. Just a bit firm comparing to the Chinese WL
French : Yes (she looked hungry)
CATBATH : SOP, as I was attacking her most of the time.
BJ : No time to try
FJ : 9. Missionary and doggy. Moaning like porn star. Ask me to F__k harder:D. Her pussy sucked my didi after I had ejected.
RTF : Yes.
Damage : $50 x 2
Remark : She said my didi was big ( 12cm long and 3cm diameter only) but i think she lied:mad:. She was natural wet when I suck her tits. Ok to finger a little when she was high ! Keeper said ther are 6 WLs now and more to come next month. New house and spacious room. Worth to try !

phallusman
09-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Went to this new house L18H36 a few days ago. Opened like 2weeks or so only. Very new, very nicely decorated with mirror and wall paper etc.

Tried one gal, cannot remember her number. But she can speak Chinese. She said she is Thai Chinese.

Well, overall, I rate her 7.5. The entire session quite SOP la. Just a very short FR. Will go back to this new playground to test fire my weapon. soon.

One thing to add - the brothel operators here more friendly and welcoming. This is in stark contrast from those buggers at L20H36 - that bugger at the counter looks as if you owe him a few hundred k, face like got kiwi.

batboyz
10-07-2010, 02:56 AM
One thing to add - the brothel operators here more friendly and welcoming. This is in stark contrast from those buggers at L20H36 - that bugger at the counter looks as if you owe him a few hundred k, face like got kiwi.

Maybe it's just your feeling, because the OKTs at L20H36 are always nice & smile to me whenever I visit the house.

toilet$50
10-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Went to this new house L18H36 a few days ago. Opened like 2weeks or so only. Very new, very nicely decorated with mirror and wall paper etc.

Tried one gal, cannot remember her number. But she can speak Chinese. She said she is Thai Chinese.

Well, overall, I rate her 7.5. The entire session quite SOP la. Just a very short FR. Will go back to this new playground to test fire my weapon. soon.

Bro phallusman,agreed...this house fat okt look like shit..

batboyz
10-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Bro phallusman,agreed...this house fat okt look like shit..

I'll try to feedback this to the OKT at the counter the next time I visit this house. I agree he looks quite fierce, but actually he's quite friendly.

Mr.romance
10-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Maybe it's just your feeling, because the OKTs at L20H36 are always nice & smile to me whenever I visit the house.

tat bastards name is called ah poh.....not many people like him...
he is the 2ic for that hse.....maybe u tell him u are ah yong (their boss)'s friend then he will only smile at u

batboyz
10-07-2010, 10:35 PM
tat bastards name is called ah poh.....not many people like him...
he is the 2ic for that hse.....maybe u tell him u are ah yong (their boss)'s friend then he will only smile at u

I never tell him anything, but if I make joke with him he still laughs. I guess it's just his looks and lack of communication skill, i.e., he's not a good sales person.

peanut123
11-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Hey bros, please cut the crap talk about the OKTs. We are here to discuss big boob Cat 50 WLs, not their OKT. Unless the OKT is a woman with big tits, please don't clutter up this thread with so many comments on OKTs.

peanut123
11-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Kenna con by push up bra today. Went to L08H66A, and saw many girls in the tank. So many cleavages I see until blur, then picked girl 69 who seem to have deep cleavage. Go into room and off came her bra and sian man, her tits are saggy b cups.

I'm fine with b cups if they are perky and firm. But hate them when they are saggy and limp despite being small. Sian. Bros, be careful not to be conned by push up bra of this girl.

takefive1937
11-07-2010, 04:03 PM

bro peanut123,went there yesterday try No16(recomment by bro dunworri).

Sorry abt my short Fr:
name;poi
looks:5/10
body:3/10
boobs:A:o
ar:5/5
bbbj:5/5(she ask me use cd?i reply no can):D
fj:6/10
rtf:not sure..will try others.

peanut123
12-07-2010, 02:43 PM

Sorry abt my short Fr:
name;poi

Bro, thanks for contributing, but perhaps you did not notice that this thread is for BUSTY Cat 50 girls, CCups and above. Please don't post FRs on girls with small titties. Save that for the Geylang Cat 50 thread.

takefive1937
14-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Bro, thanks for contributing, but perhaps you did not notice that this thread is for BUSTY Cat 50 girls, CCups and above. Please don't post FRs on girls with small titties. Save that for the Geylang Cat 50 thread.

sorry bro:)

whiteadder
14-07-2010, 08:16 PM
HI Bros,

WH 8 G23.
Fr:
name;Fon ( I think)
looks:6/10
body:7/10
boobs:35C?
bbbj:10/10(Solid with lots of suction)
fj:7/10
rtf:Perhaps when i am free and around the area :p

dunworri
14-07-2010, 08:40 PM

Sorry abt my short Fr:
name;poi

bro take5,try no73,but @@ enhanced;)

aurelien
14-07-2010, 11:43 PM
I take back my words about G12. Tried her last week, and once she removed her bra, my heart sank right down to below sea level..... Super-padded bra and boob is at most B- .... WTF!!! OKT cheat customer??
This G12 has got some tummy and with small tits, makes her look out of proportion.
Service was so-so only, but her BBBJ is not bad; slow and sensual. all others are simply SOP.
She got some Thai scripture tattoo....eeee......

my final advise: DO NOT try G12 if you are into big titties.

regretted my decison to pick her.

Dear Bros,
I fully agreed with Bro "sammyhony".
I have the same bad experience.

hoosdathu
15-07-2010, 03:21 AM
L6 H72 G3 (Wan)

confirmed big n firm (soft to touch, not saggy type) boobies.
small n cute eraser tits, perfect for bros who don't like big grape-like ones

Thai31
20-07-2010, 12:28 AM
bro take5,try no73,but @@ enhanced;)

hi sorry for the short fr

tried this gal at WH 02

Name: Ice(from chiangrai i think)
Gal No 73 ( as recommended)
Looks: 6/10
height: 155cm
boobs: C+ cupper (enhanced but fortunately not too hard)
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Frenching: never try
ass rim: never try too:)
Fj: willing to try many different positons
Attitude: 9/10 service oriented and willing to please
RTF: maybe as there are too many gems around

dunworri
20-07-2010, 01:57 AM

tried this gal at WH 02

Hi bro Thai31,where r u now?i"ll pm u my new HP no.

Looong time did"nt meet you liao;)

Thai31
20-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Hi bro Thai31,where r u now?i"ll pm u my new HP no.

Looong time did"nt meet you liao;)

hahahahahaha

just came back from hatyai but will be going back at the end of the month..

will try to get u more info after i survey more in gl....:D

dunworri
20-07-2010, 02:14 AM
hahahahahaha

just came back from hatyai but will be going back at the end of the month..

will try to get u more info after i survey more in gl....:D

ok,will meet u tomorrow @ GM:)

STOP tcss here!!!if not will kenna zap.:)

AlanZoo
22-07-2010, 04:51 PM

Same experience here le. OKT at L30H36 are generally friendly and its not like I am a regular there, have only visited twice.

takefive1937
25-07-2010, 06:24 AM

Sorry abt my short Fr:
name;poi

again sorry Bros here abt my another SHORT Fr;
Wh 2
name:Tick
look:6/10
body:ok,but abit tummy
height:1.54
boobs:C natural
french:yes
ar:no
bbbj:yes
rtf:sure::)
Ps:her body hav litter tattoo...

lauliao
25-07-2010, 04:00 PM
again sorry Bros here abt my another SHORT Fr;
Wh 2
name:Tick
look:6/10
body:ok,but abit tummy
height:1.54
boobs:C natural
french:yes
ar:no
bbbj:yes
rtf:sure::)
Ps:her body hav litter tattoo...

Hi bro,
my fav girl no 9
boobs=b

sorry bro peanut123:)

hepco
31-07-2010, 03:59 PM
L6H70G19......

HUGE TITS!!! @@

Name : PAT
Origin: BBK
Looks : 7/10 Grows on you.....simple girl next door with huge nuts!!!
Boobs: 36D!!! cowabunga!!
BJ: 8/10. has this humming vibration once in a while, she loves her BJ!!covered of course....she enjoys going down and teasing you....gives the extra omph.....
FJ: 8/10. This is one of the few that gives a great feel.....she enjoys herself during the session and would position to get the best out of you....she has real moans and you get to feel she is about to come when sheclenches her fist and then falls flat....ooooee.......service fantstic as she tries to locate your love buttons!!! hmmm......
Attitude: 9/10. Good Attitude....ekekek thought i would post this....
RTF: Done so a few times.....after a while she grows on you....she will start to give you strong GFE after the 2nd trip and boy does it feel different....

peanut123
03-08-2010, 12:32 AM
Gentlemen,

Let's bow our heads as one of the busty gems of L18 prepares to go home.

Nam, L18H34G31, will serve her last customer today. On Aug 03 4:30am, she would have bonked her last customer in Sg. She goes home soon after that. She's excited to go home. She has already worked here for 2 years, and have given me happy RTFs.

Her fair body, big CCup boobs, light brown nipples ( rare for a Thai girl ), and smiling face will be missed. Her body is not as taut as Bim's (L18H16G09), but she's fairer, with softer tits (that jiggle and sways more vigorously than Bim's firm tits) and lighter brown nipples. Heavenly.

For bros who are her fans, rush down to bonk her one more time. For bros who never tried her, too bad, you missed a wonderful time with her.

Nam and Bim rank amongst my favorite girls. Now, I have to go look for replacements.

nitekids
06-08-2010, 09:22 PM
phallusman
Samster Join Date: Nov 2004
My Reputation:Points: 169 / Power: 6

hi bro! i think the girl u bonk is G88 thai chinese.she ia also my favorite girl.her service very gd:p:p:p:p

shaundavis
06-08-2010, 11:24 PM
A short FR:

L18H36G5

Name : Unknown
Looks : 7/10 girl next door
Boobs: 32C
Frenching: Yes
BJ: 7/10. (of course with CD)
FJ: 8/10. (Cowgirl to the end)
Attitude: 9/10. Very good attitude and GF feel
RTF: Yes

fatD
07-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Girl No : L8H66cG28
Looks : 8/10, sweety looking, shy
Body : Short, tan.
Boobs : 101% natural, lovely floppy C cup. Soft, nicely shaped and i cant take my eye off them.
Service : Willing to please, very friendly, smily. Tried various positions including standing position. Thinking of it makes me wana go now.
Bj : 8/10, Slow, take her time.
Fj : 7/10, the big lovely boobs really makes me crazy. Next time will try her in standing position infront of the mirror.

peanut123
07-08-2010, 02:45 PM
I tried a Thai Chinese too at the same house. She's 88, name is Sun Sun. Quite friendly, and speaks good Mandarin. Unfortunately, her boobs, though young and perky, are not big enough to qualify for a FR in this thread.

phallusman
Samster Join Date: Nov 2004
My Reputation:Points: 169 / Power: 6

hi bro! i think the girl u bonk is G88 thai chinese.she ia also my favorite girl.her service very gd:p:p:p:p

peanut123
07-08-2010, 02:50 PM
This cute little thai bunny's name is Toey. She's slightly bah-bah, has floppy CCup tits with big areolas, and a very cute kawaii face. It's really nice to bonk her in missionary position and watch her boobs wobble and her cute face up close.

I have a FR of her in this thread too. Thumbs up for her !

Girl No : L8H66cG28
Looks : 8/10, sweety looking, shy
Body : Short, tan.
Boobs : 101% natural, lovely floppy C cup. Soft, nicely shaped and i cant take my eye off them.
Service : Willing to please, very friendly, smily. Tried various positions including standing position. Thinking of it makes me wana go now.
Bj : 8/10, Slow, take her time.
Fj : 7/10, the big lovely boobs really makes me crazy. Next time will try her in standing position infront of the mirror.

darrenown
18-08-2010, 10:44 PM
where to get best of both world?

big tits wif bbbj? omg.. still looking for one................:D

takefive1937
25-08-2010, 03:01 AM

tried this gal at WH 02

Bro Thai31,i went to try this gal after reading your fr.Okt told me to wait for 5 mins as she was working.
to update her info as u might not know , her number was changed to 22.
the girls in this house has a overnite change in all their numbers.so better check with the OKT first about the correct number!
in the end i took number 21 as ICE had another extended session..

Here's my short fr;

Name: TATA
number : 21
Boobs: 34 C+( but enhanced):p
BBBj: 7/10:
figure: small and pettie
FJ: hardworking and willing to try many positions
Overall: not bad
RTF:will try no22:)

BobParis
30-08-2010, 01:53 AM
FR on L18H38 No. 5 (Room got mirror on the ceiling, pretty erotic when girl is sucking you)

HUGE TITS!!! but fake one.

Name : PLA
Origin: Thailand
Looks : 7/10 Damn nice look , innocent look, thick lips and nice smile , very nice and soft hair!
Boobs: 36D but fake.
BJ: 3/10. very soft, she is new i guess.
FJ: 6/10. She is quite dead fish type, but tries to accomodate. Attitude is ok, but just too new and no skill. no or very little sound. But still manage to cum rather fast cuz i am horny today and her looks is a big turn on for me. pussy is very tight. I think it's good for guys go for looks and who want to teach, i am not the teacher type, but overall not bad for 50 Bucks. I just keep on looking at her face while fucking that i forgo by fav doggie style. Will go again if i just want to fuck a pretty chick and no service. (Sometimes you just want to vent out the pressure and fuck wild and no need for gals to service you)

RTF: Only when I want a quickie and just want the looks

By the way, saw no 12 which is damn slutty look when coming out and will definitely try her tml!!
I am horny these few days, haha.