The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotan View Post
remember can fj since she start work in shop at bugis and lavender
Do you know where to find Xue Er now?
Old 24-03-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dammm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
RTM report for another dao looking late night massage near serangoon.
I rtm dong bei hottie x*x*. Donno why everytime I see her dao dao looking photo on wechat, I will text to see if she is available. Good teasing massage as always with lots of rubbing of my balls and sliding of her hands in my butt crack. This time I think i fully unlock her liao. Removed her bra, pulled up her blouse and chut chut all the way while she gave me her hj. When she started to lick my nipples, I pulled her up and start frenching her. Actually I cannot remember when was the last time I found a ML willing to french. I realised this ML , though look dao and cold, will mostly not reject my demands. But tips must know how to negotiate.

Interested bro can just wechat fcxm666 or watsapp 82053942.

Tried this X*X* yesterday night.. Thanks bro snake eater for the lobang... Easy to book and replies were fast... Entrance was 1B1R... Was brought to a room with attached shower...

Looks 7/10
In her early 30s slim body with A/B boobs...

Massage 7/10
Her massage skills got standard one as she previously worked in another spa... If it's harder I would have given an 8/10... Teasing was good as she would keep sliding her hand into your butt crack and keep brushing against your balls... she knows what she is doing...

Sensual 8/10
Tips ranging from 1B to 2B... But negotiable... Seems like she only offer Honeydew Juice here... I got 5g add on for 1B2R.. able to roam both fruits on the inside... Also we exchanged some light kisses in between... I took awhile to explode and she tried her best to get me going... Kissing and bitting my nips...

X*X* is not a time watcher... I spend more that an hour in there... She brought me a cup of water before I leave.. had a great conversation with her during my time with here, don't agree with her being dao... Will RTM to support such a nice ML...
Old 09-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Revisted Summer again last Friday morning.
Business not so brisk recently according to her so may actually be a better time to visit. She seemed even more eager to please than usual and I managed to unlock certain services..

Gave me a good stepping massage as well this time which was really bone cracking. Solid massage followed by teasing after tearing apart my shorts🤣. Then with a whisper of "我来了‘’ from her, finished me up with her sensual hj as always. Left a happy man with a 1B tip.

Interested bros pls find her directly wechat summer86214101.

Old 09-05-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 24
TedPoo is one of the Best!TedPoo is one of the Best!TedPoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
This is a very interesting thread. My cheong buddy and I actually encountered this last month.

There's this chio viet syt in a nice $88 spa. I went to find her first and wow. She's chio with good figure but she is extremely dao, cold and aloof. Everything also no and only gave me a hj and some autoroam. She answered every questions with just one word answer and not even initiating any conversation. Only asked for tips for hj.

My friend went and he even managed to lick her pussy in first visit.

I didn't believe. So i went in there and this time, i used a bit of viet words to impress her and praise her good looks... but she just smiled and then hj me. I went third time and could embrace her and touch her but she kept trying to push me away.

My friend? He managed to up her in second visit. Even showed me screenshots of their wechat conversation with her reminding him to bring condom next time cuz he nearly cum inside her.

I went 4th and 5th time and could only finally touch her pussy. She kept slapping my forearm and chest and keep saying no sex no sex! She was kinda annoyed.

My friend he up her nicely in 3rd visit and said he sick and tired of her cuz she is like dead fish even though she is chio and good figure.

Then he taught me what words to use, how to touch her, massage her, tickle her, her sensitive spots and then foreplay her.

I went on my 6th visit and did everything my friend shared with me... and it worked! But it was super hard work. I used more than 40 min to melt this 冰山美人 into a wet moaning meowing kitten. It was real hard work, and may times i had to keep asking myself if she is worth all these efforts. After that, she suddenly became sweet and friendly... even pinched my cheek and said i was very naughty to do this to her.

I only officially up her in 7th visit and it still took me 10-15 min to to get her into the mood. The sex was indeed dull but the satisfaction more than make up for it.

Paid a lot of school fees (including all the earlier failed attempts) but i learnt new techniques.

I tried on another 4 viet syt masseurs and could up 2 of them... the 3rd one escaped during the licking and quickly put on pants cuz she claimed she heard ppl walking outside the room. I am currently hitting on the 4th and managed to lick her liao on 2nd visit. I would expect to up her by the next visit.

But not all masseurs can be unlocked so easily. Sometimes have to modify a bit, change tactics to get them into the mood. Some simply has no chemistry.

Just to note though. My friend's technique work on this particular dao viet syt but he actually has a poor success rate on cute, bubbly friendly viet syt masseur.
Interesting bro. Can share some techniques with me? Hahahaha!
Old 09-05-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

I think she is the only one I meant her face really dao. First visit try to explore hand kana slap hahaha. But everything takes time, after awhile realised she is really approachable, gives a solid massage and handy job. Still taking time to break the ice wall for more.
Old 09-05-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Anyone in touch with Xue Er? She used to operate in Malacca Hotel in Joo Chiat about 15 years back. She was such an ice queen. Subsequently she moved to a shop in Bugis hdb area. The few colourful hdb blocks that were demolished to make way for the underground expressway.
is this xue er from hubei?
Old 09-05-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

If you happen to book a dao dao lady, nevermind just enjoy the massage, later on she ask the golden question just tell her your purpose there is for massage only and walk away to the changing room. See who more dao.

I ever told 1 lady during my younger years " 我看了你我都不会站“ straight away her face gets heated.
Old 09-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
This is a very interesting thread. My cheong buddy and I actually encountered this last month.

There's this chio viet syt in a nice $88 spa. I went to find her first and wow. She's chio with good figure but she is extremely dao, cold and aloof. Everything also no and only gave me a hj and some autoroam. She answered every questions with just one word answer and not even initiating any conversation. Only asked for tips for hj.

My friend went and he even managed to lick her pussy in first visit.

I didn't believe. So i went in there and this time, i used a bit of viet words to impress her and praise her good looks... but she just smiled and then hj me. I went third time and could embrace her and touch her but she kept trying to push me away.

My friend? He managed to up her in second visit. Even showed me screenshots of their wechat conversation with her reminding him to bring condom next time cuz he nearly cum inside her.

I went 4th and 5th time and could only finally touch her pussy. She kept slapping my forearm and chest and keep saying no sex no sex! She was kinda annoyed.

My friend he up her nicely in 3rd visit and said he sick and tired of her cuz she is like dead fish even though she is chio and good figure.

Then he taught me what words to use, how to touch her, massage her, tickle her, her sensitive spots and then foreplay her.

I went on my 6th visit and did everything my friend shared with me... and it worked! But it was super hard work. I used more than 40 min to melt this 冰山美人 into a wet moaning meowing kitten. It was real hard work, and may times i had to keep asking myself if she is worth all these efforts. After that, she suddenly became sweet and friendly... even pinched my cheek and said i was very naughty to do this to her.

I only officially up her in 7th visit and it still took me 10-15 min to to get her into the mood. The sex was indeed dull but the satisfaction more than make up for it.

Paid a lot of school fees (including all the earlier failed attempts) but i learnt new techniques.

I tried on another 4 viet syt masseurs and could up 2 of them... the 3rd one escaped during the licking and quickly put on pants cuz she claimed she heard ppl walking outside the room. I am currently hitting on the 4th and managed to lick her liao on 2nd visit. I would expect to up her by the next visit.

But not all masseurs can be unlocked so easily. Sometimes have to modify a bit, change tactics to get them into the mood. Some simply has no chemistry.

Just to note though. My friend's technique work on this particular dao viet syt but he actually has a poor success rate on cute, bubbly friendly viet syt masseur.
bro mind teaching the technique ?
Old 09-05-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
If you happen to book a dao dao lady, nevermind just enjoy the massage, later on she ask the golden question just tell her your purpose there is for massage only and walk away to the changing room. See who more dao.

I ever told 1 lady during my younger years " 我看了你我都不会站“ straight away her face gets heated.
hahah brother, cool move, like it
Old 10-05-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Recently tried this new girl who has a dao ah lian look. Still very green in this line and quite reluctant to do this line of work but no choice, need money. So she has the cold and dao look when I first saw her, but once the action start, its enjoyable to see her orgasmic facial expression while trying to maintain that cold front. For those who like SYT with ah lian look and nice body, can try this one.
Old 10-05-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Recently tried this new girl who has a dao ah lian look. Still very green in this line and quite reluctant to do this line of work but no choice, need money. So she has the cold and dao look when I first saw her, but once the action start, its enjoyable to see her orgasmic facial expression while trying to maintain that cold front. For those who like SYT with ah lian look and nice body, can try this one.
bro mind sharing ctc?
Old 10-05-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 2
TWongJ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWongJ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWongJ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWongJ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWongJ is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi Sir can share contact ?
Quote:
Old 11-05-2024, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can share contacts ?
Old 11-05-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
onestick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can share contact?
Old 11-05-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onestick View Post
can share contact?

Yes can share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1