The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
frensg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Republic Poly gals are hot

hi all...i met an RP gal recently..so damn hot...was wondering whether any of you would have met her too....i have tons of stuff to share...lets told about it
Old 19-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Republic Poly gals are hot

u sure?? i was in RP.. graduated a year ago.. i think its the same everywhere.. sure got hot girls in all poly.. i had a FB when i was in RP.. not bad la... but i still think NP girls are hotter. haha!
Old 19-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 17
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

there are so many hot girls around. And republic poly gals arent exactly that hot when compared to NP. Everyday see them also sian, come come go go oso that same few "hot" girls.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 19-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Volcom.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frensg View Post
hi all...i met an RP gal recently..so damn hot...was wondering whether any of you would have met her too....i have tons of stuff to share...lets told about it
Thread starter said 'I met an RP gal....wondering whether any of you would have met her too'.

Here's the thing I don't understand:

1. is TS asking us whether we have met the same girl? (improbable) or,

2. have we met a girl as hot as the girl TS met? which in this case, I would have to ask the thread starter how hot is hot.
Old 19-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Emoi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
If you're going to start a thread by telling us that RP gals are hot, at least show us some pics to show how hot they are. I wouldnt know "her" unless u show us her pic.
Old 19-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
u better start sharing ur so-called tons of stuff before u r zapped to smitterins....

U have 24hrs from now....
Old 19-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
u better start sharing ur so-called tons of stuff before u r zapped to smitterins....

U have 24hrs from now....
Armed and Loaded... Awaiting for Command, SIR!!!
Old 19-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for your contribution TS . Faster leh.............!!!
Old 19-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6755 / Power: 21
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Ya la... u think alll bros here still studying or you expect us to submit our application to RP for studies in order to see the pretty babes you are referring to? Either you intro the RP gals to the Samster Bros or at least show show pretty pics la... that's the least you can do. Don't leave us imagining and we will start misfiring!!! Hope you don;t waste my bullets!!ha.

To Upzzz: shengge (Thks for upping me)

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 19-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 18
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
was wondering whether any of you would have met her too
no names no pic no info. hello.. there should be at least a thousand girls in RP right?
Old 19-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 22
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If i were a nice guy i would ask u

Hmm wat u talking abt ??

If i am not so nice

I wld ask What the fuck is the post abt ? Sch holdidays come alr?

As mentioned ur point will be dipping pretty soon , better start posting something juicy for us before the we call for arty on you
Old 19-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 20
4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light

I believe I am the first one to zap your points.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Got head no tail, how the hell we know who you talking bout??

Knn "wondering whether any of you would have met her too" how the fuck we know without any picture whatsoever?? You misplaced your brains ah?

Nabey I might as well post a thread "That Cheebye is really Good", with the contents -

"Last night I fucked a girl with a really wet cheebye. I wonder if any bros here fucked this cheebye before. It was really good."

Knn really dont know what the fuck you wanna talk about when you post this thread.
Why you so like dat?
Old 20-09-2008, 04:13 AM
Samster

edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4am'rs View Post
I believe I am the first one to zap your points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Got head no tail, how the hell we know who you talking bout??

Knn "wondering whether any of you would have met her too" how the fuck we know without any picture whatsoever?? You misplaced your brains ah?

Nabey I might as well post a thread "That Cheebye is really Good", with the contents -

"Last night I fucked a girl with a really wet cheebye. I wonder if any bros here fucked this cheebye before. It was really good."

Knn really dont know what the fuck you wanna talk about when you post this thread.
Haha.. told you that u will be zap soon... still searching yr database on what to post? Make us damn horny and couldn't see any of it... Knn... really support what the bros have said and done to you...

Anyway, pls be a responsible Samster!!! Gave you 24hrs before I start firing... will upzzz u when u indicate some kind of effort from yr side!!!

Just Uppzz: shengge

To uppzz: Glen2712 for uppzzing me and returning my favour!!!

Last edited by edmundhello; 20-09-2008 at 04:23 AM.
Old 20-09-2008, 04:17 AM
Samster

Sorry... double post!!! Shows how angry I am!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1