The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Ahh. When I text her, she told me today full, this is how I judge. But again she is a legend and I am sure has many 熟客
She must have known u are the guy keep talking about her in forum
So tell u today full ,dont wan to entertain u.
Old 19-09-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
sake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Maya many years ago. The place was clean, more like a salon. She seemed to be knowledgeable in this skill. But more like a nurse than a mei nie. She brought me to a powerful orgasms while stroking the prostate. Not for someone looking for syt.
Old 19-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kingston7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Asked her to focus on my legs (and the middle leg of course, but that comes later) as I run a lot.

She was really good at what she does to get rid of the knots and pressed on the lymphatic nodes as well.

Then she did a hdly and out of nowhere, she stuck a finger and probed the prostate 😨 I'm not sure if she had a finger condom on though.

But it doesn't stop there, she got me hard enough just to continue her hdly before asking me to turn around, and that's when it really starts..

She started clearing the veins and did something similar to jg, making sure the tendons are fine and there's no pain.

I went through a few rounds of edging, pressing on my lymphatic nodes, prodding the prostate and back to edging again.

The finale was massaging the prostate internally and hj till I came, I'll definitely return to this place again.
Bro, sound awesome. Please share contact
Old 19-09-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingston7 View Post
Bro, sound awesome. Please share contact
Please ask @sleepster instead as he's the one who provided the contact to me.
Old 19-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sake303 View Post
Visited Maya many years ago. The place was clean, more like a salon. She seemed to be knowledgeable in this skill. But more like a nurse than a mei nie. She brought me to a powerful orgasms while stroking the prostate. Not for someone looking for syt.

Lol she still around? See her name so many times but never try before.
Old 19-09-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sake303 View Post
Is this the same Maya at orchard area?
Old 19-09-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 0
iwc54 is one of the Best!iwc54 is one of the Best!iwc54 is one of the Best!iwc54 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro

Please share Soda contact! Thanks
Old 19-09-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
sake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maya in Orchard area many years ago. Not sure still there or not.
Old 20-09-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Ahh. When I text her, she told me today full, this is how I judge. But again she is a legend and I am sure has many 熟客
HAHA, sometimes she also lazy work or hangover. Have happen a few times before when I made appointment.
Old 20-09-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Soda choose her customers because she has too good demand. A lot of new customers go to her for prostate and jg, and she make so good money from them and no need open leg. If she tell you full, it's mebbe due to her not wanting to do your hanky panky business.
Old 20-09-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
HAHA, sometimes she also lazy work or hangover. Have happen a few times before when I made appointment.
Lol ya sia, hate booking her in the morning, always late one
Old 20-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Soda choose her customers because she has too good demand. A lot of new customers go to her for prostate and jg, and she make so good money from them and no need open leg. If she tell you full, it's mebbe due to her not wanting to do your hanky panky business.
She dunnid to take many customers daily one la..

Most book her for multiple sessions also..

Nothing to do with open leg or not lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=timeliness;22670188]Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Asked her to focus on my legs (and the middle leg of course, but that comes later) as I run a lot.

She was really good at what she does to get rid of the knots and pressed on the lymphatic nodes as well.

Then she did a hdly and out of nowhere, she stuck a finger and probed the prostate 😨 I'm not sure if she had a finger condom on though.

Bro, can share contact
Old 20-09-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=jammer074;22674757]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Bro, can share contact

Please ask @sleepster instead as this is his contact. Not nice for me to share contact unless he's okay with it.
Old 29-09-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Kele

Looks: 8.5/10. From picture maybe discount 10%. Slim and quite petite with natural soft squishy boobs (C cup?).

Service: 9/10. Kele stripped to just her undies and started off with a short back massage. Damn her hands and body was so soft and smooth, hard on just from her hands fluttering on my body.
Some ass teasing before BJ until just before I release, she stop to move to ass poke with hdly. Her hands quite small but damn she really sticked it in me, felt like getting ass raped. Getting attacked from front and back until release gao gao.
Then juagen, balls hurt but still acceptable not too pain kind.
Although she did use some phone at start but still acceptable as only first 5-10 mins then is full focus. But given the range of experience in one session, I left a happy man.
Saw her SM tools in the living room but personally not into SM, maybe for other bros who interested can give it a shot.

Damage: 2B+2R (+tips)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread