The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 06-04-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar187 View Post
JQ spa any bros tried M**a? How is she? Photo on website PS or she looks pretty in real life too? Thanks.
Photo about 65% resemblance. Chubby tummy. As a rule of thumb for spa, photos are always edited/PS and lower your expectations when meeting in real life.
Old 06-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove View Post
Saw a new spa pop out at Yishun street 11 blk 1*3 where the old school western food stall is (i noticed this coffeeshop recently just renovated)

**n h* spa, any bro tried?
Saw their FB and the ML are all from other MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar187 View Post
JQ spa any bros tried M**a? How is she? Photo on website PS or she looks pretty in real life too? Thanks.
Tried her before when she was at another MP. Look like a maid to me. GQ very normal but she got her own pool of supporters.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morningstar187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Some discount from photo... But still look quite ok. Malayu ML with a bit of tummy. GQ normal and nothing to shout about. but her butt quite good to grab and sometimes she wear G....if you know you know. Cheers. Appreciate upping my points ya. Have fun!
Hahahah. Thanks bro. I don’t how to up people’s points cause never do before. How to up you?
Old 07-04-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
Photo about 65% resemblance. Chubby tummy. As a rule of thumb for spa, photos are always edited/PS and lower your expectations when meeting in real life.
Yeah as I guessed. that’s why I asked bout whether her photo can trust. Hahaha. Thanks bro
Old 07-04-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Tried her before when she was at another MP. Look like a maid to me. GQ very normal but she got her own pool of supporters.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro!
Old 07-04-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
terence2112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M**A is back? Among all the ML, I could communicate with her as she speaks English
Old 07-04-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
itsmyfirsttime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Hi Bros,

Anyone tried the new spa at block 1*2? Tinted dark dark glass panels, with curtain at the counter area. Any bro got any service feedback? Always with my colleague so not very convinence to try yet. Lol.
Hey bros, can anyone help me with this location? I actually covered yishun with all the 1*2 blocks but still unable to locate this shop.. maybe I'm blind or something but tired ah need to keep walking around and find.. 同情同情我一下 😅

I also pmed this bro SupremeD but he neh reply me 🥲
Old 08-04-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for B*** at J*. Finally managed to try her.

Agree with what bros here mentioned about her being good looking. Her face is a turner, but skinny so not much curves. Massage was good, but teasing needs lot of improvement. Didn’t touch the rod throughout the massage until towards the end where she went “I am going to attack it now” and gave a giggle. She didn’t know how to give a proper HJ too and stopped the moment you start shooting. Don’t help you clean up so she’ll leave it there while she go wash her hands and followed by your head. Quite a turn off I must say.

Seems like natural a conversationalist. Probably give her some more time to train up and she’ll definitely be good.
Old 09-04-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
I really hate that! The part after you ejaculate then they immediately stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbydick View Post
FR for B*** at J*. Finally managed to try her.

Agree with what bros here mentioned about her being good looking. Her face is a turner, but skinny so not much curves. Massage was good, but teasing needs lot of improvement. Didn’t touch the rod throughout the massage until towards the end where she went “I am going to attack it now” and gave a giggle. She didn’t know how to give a proper HJ too and stopped the moment you start shooting. Don’t help you clean up so she’ll leave it there while she go wash her hands and followed by your head. Quite a turn off I must say.

Seems like natural a conversationalist. Probably give her some more time to train up and she’ll definitely be good.
Old 09-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
I really hate that! The part after you ejaculate then they immediately stop.
Lxxa of Jx also the same if you don’t tell her to continue. Lackluster performance and very inexperience! Not sure if she has improved by now. That’s why for this kinda standard, once is enough for me.

In the past there was a GL WL who removed the condom immediately after I ejaculated and then used her mouth to suck my dick dry … heavenly!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-04-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Thisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros at JQ Does bxxx or Lxxx allow roaming of bottom? Hehe wanna try too!
Old 09-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisit123 View Post
Bros at JQ Does bxxx or Lxxx allow roaming of bottom? Hehe wanna try too!
Outside yes.
Old 09-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I just have had Cxxxxxl … u are spot on! U can be trusted.

Cxxxxl massage skill, teasing and HJ are as good if not better than Xxxo Xxxo. She even allowed me to roam her tits underneath her bra. She wore G string when I squeezed and caressed her clit & butt thru her flimsy pants. I confirmed with her, she grinned naughtily. How I wish the masseuses like yesteryear could put on streetwear (skirt/dress) … I told her she should go panty-less … she grinned. Yes, she indeed has nice and curvy butt. She is quite a notty girl but no DFK …
Thanks for the FR.. tried her and was good.. at least massage will try to massage your butt n balls.. though still a bit lose to the Hua mu lan gal I used to tried.. she was ultimate for me.. but Cxxxxl was good enough though. As XX was busy.. C was at the counter.. I went out and check review before calling to book C.. to my surprise.. C was the counter gal I asked for XX.. haha.. I tot she's from China.. her Chinese was good and looks Chinese.. from Hanoi..

During hj, ask her to just finger my ass as she keep arousing my ass.. and she obliged and finger me..

Overall not too bad.. but sg price for massage really too high.. even though she charge me normal 50 bucks.. dreamland Spa na na need to learn from her and I guess anyone.. her foreplay was non existence.. at least C will try to make u feel a bit good.. even though didn't erect throughout..

Going to try the LC massage in hcmc.. around same price for 90min with fs.. too bad in sg, just take this as a relaxation..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 09-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Thanks for the FR.. tried her and was good.. at least massage will try to massage your butt n balls.. though still a bit lose to the Hua mu lan gal I used to tried.. she was ultimate for me.. but Cxxxxl was good enough though. As XX was busy.. C was at the counter.. I went out and check review before calling to book C.. to my surprise.. C was the counter gal I asked for XX.. haha.. I tot she's from China.. her Chinese was good and looks Chinese.. from Hanoi..

During hj, ask her to just finger my ass as she keep arousing my ass.. and she obliged and finger me..

Overall not too bad.. but sg price for massage really too high.. even though she charge me normal 50 bucks.. dreamland Spa na na need to learn from her and I guess anyone.. her foreplay was non existence.. at least C will try to make u feel a bit good.. even though didn't erect throughout..

Going to try the LC massage in hcmc.. around same price for 90min with fs.. too bad in sg, just take this as a relaxation..

Yes agree C is probably one of the best at J* spa currently. And she is consistent, don't need worry one day good one day not so good
Old 09-04-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Thisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbydick View Post
Outside yes.
Nice haha ok thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1