The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
tried M**a from J* spa that day, great teasing starting from the start of the session with an explosive finish, but not for boob lovers. somehow the non-stop teasing from start to end made the price somehow worth it.... was constantly at attention.
Can bro pls eleborate how she tease you? Went a few times and she doesn't really tease, onlt start working on ur rod after she flip u over
Old 22-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Many people take contact but no new FR?
Old 23-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Can bro pls eleborate how she tease you? Went a few times and she doesn't really tease, onlt start working on ur rod after she flip u over
She will use fingers to tickle ur butt and balls, nothing special. Not like those ML that hdly until u shiok almost shoot, then ask u to turn around. But the highlight with M is after turn around I slowly slip my hand into her pants pull that g-string aside and grope her firm tight butt. She basically got no boobs, and face covered with mask so no other selling point liao if u ask me.

C and S better all rounder if u ask me
Old 23-11-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
She will use fingers to tickle ur butt and balls, nothing special. Not like those ML that hdly until u shiok almost shoot, then ask u to turn around. But the highlight with M is after turn around I slowly slip my hand into her pants pull that g-string aside and grope her firm tight butt. She basically got no boobs, and face covered with mask so no other selling point liao if u ask me.

C and S better all rounder if u ask me
which shop have bro
Old 23-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

wat abt sexy ass YY?
Old 23-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ahgogo321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Many people take contact but no new FR?
I don't even get the contact.. PM 2x to bro smallheadrules.
Old 24-11-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wat abt sexy ass YY?
She suddenly become very hard to book liao, think she become the new Star liao
Old 24-11-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried the 1st spa in CP?
Old 24-11-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
She suddenly become very hard to book liao, think she become the new Star liao

But tbh it's a pity her massage is pretty bad, if only her massage is at least as good as m**a's, i would really just keep returning to her. If im paying $89 for entrance, the massage better be good, or at least passable
Old 24-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried the spa that was reported in newspaper.

A bit disappointed that no gq but the massage was good.
Old 24-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Fellow brothers, I need your expertise. If you go to a nice parlour and pay 88 for 60 mins massage, how much would you tip the girl if she doesn't nego the HJ price with you.

I think 110-120 for overall massage + HJ is reasonable. But giving 20 or 30 as tips doesn't seem right.
Old 25-11-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Fellow brothers, I need your expertise. If you go to a nice parlour and pay 88 for 60 mins massage, how much would you tip the girl if she doesn't nego the HJ price with you.

I think 110-120 for overall massage + HJ is reasonable. But giving 20 or 30 as tips doesn't seem right.
They will request $50 as tips. If you can get away with $30 tips, then good for you lor.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
It was a supprise discovery bro......when it happen I was shock (and siok hahahaha ).....but again just to highlight la hor ...no cap so at your own risk hor....not sure covid can spread thru BJ or not.....wonder if a covid positive person sperm also got covid ? Hahaha
Took a long break, hope to get back in the scene. BJ will be good. Share contacts if you don’t mind. thanks in advance.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

It’s very hard to get away with less than 50 tips nowadays. I always think of the massage cost and tips as separate, even if the massage cost go up it doesn’t mean the girl gets more money, so if she give me a shiok shiok tease and hj then 50 is well deserved.
Old 25-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
But tbh it's a pity her massage is pretty bad, if only her massage is at least as good as m**a's, i would really just keep returning to her. If im paying $89 for entrance, the massage better be good, or at least passable
her attitude starting to have issues liao.. that's why I stopped going to her.. I went to try v***y for the first time.. Not bad leh, her nips quite sensitive..

Last edited by JizFries; 25-11-2021 at 10:19 PM. Reason: edit name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1