The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 20-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

My first experience in this dome was a prc lady from shanxi, fei fei, i believe it was bait and switch at spa but the lady was not bad, c cup boobs and quite pretty & look young, like fucking a mid 20s office lady. But the thing that made me quit this dome is because the advertised service was all fake, just capped blowjob and fuck, refused 69 or painting and no frenching, i paid $300 for 2 shots, but in the end ok lah still got release but like all my expectations went down the drain after reading good reviews (actually fake on the site). Also just 1 hour in after finishing both shots, kena the usual need to eat and never come back to chat & relax, just a warning to bros keen on visiting ladies at spa.
Old 21-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Never pay upfront, bro. Before you confirm any appointments, check if the services you desire are indeed available and if you are expected to pay upfront. If in doubt, walk away. Sorry to hear about your lousy experience.
how to avoid paying upfront? some will just ask u to pay before deed.. can we just show them the money and pay afterwards?
Old 21-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2936 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
how to avoid paying upfront? some will just ask u to pay before deed.. can we just show them the money and pay afterwards?
You ask them on text when you are enquiring on availability. If need to pay first, then it's better to walk. There are still many legit ones that do not ask for money before anything starts. Don't think there are ladies who you die die must try. Too many land mines nowadays, don't risk it.
Old 21-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
You ask them on text when you are enquiring on availability. If need to pay first, then it's better to walk. There are still many legit ones that do not ask for money before anything starts. Don't think there are ladies who you die die must try. Too many land mines nowadays, don't risk it.
oh ask if they are okay to accept payment after the deed? sounds good, but scare they will MIA you afterwards lol. but yes got legit ones that don't ask for money, but also got some ask money first but after that service pretty okay
Old 22-02-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh ask if they are okay to accept payment after the deed? sounds good, but scare they will MIA you afterwards lol. but yes got legit ones that don't ask for money, but also got some ask money first but after that service pretty okay
I think it also helps to avoid commandoing so you know what to expect, including payment.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Be steadfast don't act like despo, I had one ml ask me upfront before servicing, straight away say no and threaten to walk out...end of the day up to them whether they hungry for biz..
Old 22-02-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

my FL experience

first visit payment first

Second ask me go concierge settle her room charges

Third time ask me go tapao food

Forth visit buy cigarettes

Fifth time do lookout while waiting

Sixth visit knn buy durian

Seventh onwards creampie all the way till she balik cina kampung
Old 22-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Be steadfast don't act like despo, I had one ml ask me upfront before servicing, straight away say no and threaten to walk out...end of the day up to them whether they hungry for biz..
you say no and threaten liao I think a bit risky leh, might ruin the mood for both parties and even higher chance she will give fucked up service/attitude or black face...?
Old 22-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you say no and threaten liao I think a bit risky leh, might ruin the mood for both parties and even higher chance she will give fucked up service/attitude or black face...?
biggest concern is she might put up a bad FR under our booking number

really unfair for us customers
Old 22-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
biggest concern is she might put up a bad FR under our booking number

really unfair for us customers
yup this is also part of our concern, unless is MP then can just walk away, at most capture ur face in CCTV lol. which actually sounds scary as well...
Old 22-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
yup this is also part of our concern, unless is MP then can just walk away, at most capture ur face in CCTV lol. which actually sounds scary as well...
stupid okt installed cameras to monitor the FLs too

ever saw bedroom also have

immediately I walk away cos living room still acceptable right
Old 22-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
depends, the one i went is owo so she lang lang also have to play to my tune..for massage places that are staffed, normally only pay the standard fee upfront...whatever extra normally pay after deed is done in the room..
Old 24-02-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ebw666777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which will bros recommend for some 2?
Old 25-02-2023, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 17
tayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poworb View Post
Impmm qiqi another land mine and the website doesn't allow for negative comments? Girl number 5399 only for meat lovers, and I mean MEAT lovers only. Looks about 160-165cm and 70-80kg...
lol this one 80kg, how much the photo trimmed off sia
Old 25-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
stupid okt installed cameras to monitor the FLs too

ever saw bedroom also have

immediately I walk away cos living room still acceptable right
Cam in bedroom

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1