The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blackkkguys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shichongsex View Post
For my only one visit,

No kiss and do not even allow me to touch her pussy outside her panty. Indeed quite vanilla. I just respect her boundaries.

But she hug me tightly after Hj, and rest her body on me. The feeling is quite sweet.
Hi, how do you get into database? What is the database mentioned? I am new here
Old 15-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/
Long time never try 36E 叶子楣包子due to lack of supply in the market.
Looks: 95% close to her SLG pics. Her young looks glows on me and I find her quite sweet and pretty even without makeup
Body: slim built and tall
Boobs: au natural E级棒 heavy boobs...long time never fondle such big & natural boobs
Massage: got technique but not for hard massage lovers
Sensual: still green but willing to learn and follow how u wanna it to be done
Hj: able to make me cum fast in reverse cow girl position
Kiss: No. This shy girl is still adapting to this job and I think she might accept it if she is comfortable with u
RTM: Yes as I like her non commercial feel, E cup boobs and hugs

Wow, at 168cm and 36E.....sound like bigger than MLX
Guess can't compare with MLX's kind of excitement!
Old 15-04-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
legend13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Is Rui Rui back to China already ? Could not get a reply for days lol
Old 15-04-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I second his review on her figure. Is really great. gfe and sensual not bad, rtm material
Old 15-04-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been on hiatus for a while, and with the influx of Visa-free 30 days MLs it seems like it is hard to find good quality MLs whom we can get with for an extended period of time.

Had just visited Love after I have met her a few times before my long-term biz trip, had just came back and checked her back out again. As before, she is always cheerful and very nice to chat with which brightens the day. Her place is clean and comfy for me while still discreet, though bros with public transport have to walk a distance to get there. During the session, her massage skills is good to help us loosen and relax which is one of the reasons why I go back to her. During the sensual portion, I enjoy feeling her smooth skin and I really love the view of her awesome booty when she HJ me at reverse cowgirl position.

Great option for someone like me who prefers to stick with regular MLs, but at the same time hope she does not get too busy..

Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Sensual : 8/10
RTM : for sure!

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/love-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 16-04-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Bao Zi
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

Her name really suits her, as I really went to find her purely for her Baos. Natural and big.

Looks: closest to her pic with the stripped shirt. Bao Zi is consider tall, I wouldn’t say she is slim, but definitely not fat.
Boobs: really natural and big
Massage: not bad but not what I am here for
Hj; decent and it is clear she is still green and learning.

RTM: yes if no other good options are available.

Overall I feel Bao Zi seems new to the trade, so she has some boundaries. Bros who are interested in greener vegs can go find Bao Zi. Thank you for other bros who shared MR on her previously, to make me take the plunge.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't find any MR on this Yoyo

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yo-yo-massage/
Old 15-04-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk888 View Post
I can't find any MR on this Yoyo

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yo-yo-massage/
Fast food ML. Got FL package iirc. Visited her 1 or 2 year ago. Wont rtm
Old 15-04-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackkkguys View Post
Hi, how do you get into database? What is the database mentioned? I am new here
Some MLs may accept you even you have no records in their data system due to bad business, then ask them to add record for you.

Better ask the ML to add the data on spot, according to my experience, they tend to forget if not on spot.

Bei bei is the first one who help me to add record, I message her few time, she has no reply, but one day maybe she has little customers or, she reply me, and she help me to add the records.
Old 15-04-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartykid View Post
Any in queensway/ Redhill area. Quite sian after aimei and sweety left this area..
Same bro. I stay west side so this was relatively nearer for me. They both confirmed not coming back already right? Or any other bros can confirm?
Old 15-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-nancy/

Did a quick search, saw some not so good reviews. Wanted to ask if there's updated FR from any bros here? Her page has one VERY detailed FR so I'm wondering if her service has improved since then.
Old 15-04-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend13 View Post
Is Rui Rui back to China already ? Could not get a reply for days lol
Don't think so. Visited her last week.
Old 15-04-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, this $80 is with HJ, maybe no release lol.
I supposed 80 exclude entrance fee as working in SPA .... they r no green horn don't expect below mkt price

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 15-04-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Have been on hiatus for a while, and with the influx of Visa-free 30 days MLs it seems like it is hard to find good quality MLs whom we can get with for an extended period of time.
agree with you on this. makes the ROI of building rapport with the ml much lower due to this 30 day limit.
Old 15-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
MLX is at another level and tough to match in a short run. Bao zi is still green and will make u feel young when u are with her...her shy expression reminds me of my 1st love. If she opens up after a few long stints and knows how to fully utilise her big (. )(. ) during sensual, I believe she can be a legend too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1