The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Lucky

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/luckymassage/

Made an appointment with Lucky on her 2nd day here.

Looks: 8/10
- One of the better looking ones in SGL currently.
- Looks close to her photos.
- Greeted me in a sexy nightie.

- Clean unit in Central location.
- But it’s a long 15min walk from the nearest mrt station.

Sensual: 8/10
- 2nd day in this trade. Hence, she is quite green. But she is very willing to learn and serve.
- She took some time to caress me, starting from my back then spent quite some time in between my legs.
- Flipped over, she sat at my feet then proceeded to caress my balls.
- She then lied down beside me and proceeded to stroke me, at the same time looking at me lovingly. I managed to steal some kisses from her, which was not rejected.
- My hands were all over her. Nice grabble butt. :)
- I exploded after some time, while hugging her tightly.

RTM. Yes

Last edited by Dieheart; 26-01-2024 at 09:11 PM.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
Kk I tried, failed ��. That one needed effort and i was just lazy.

Tutu was easy, dangle staycations and food and she was easy to open legs.

Shanshan was super feisty at the start but after unlocking, she’s actually super submissive to demands
Are we talking about the same shan shan that deleted and blocked you? You sure submissive is the appropriate word for her. So what did you buy her to unlock?
Old 26-01-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lognormal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

emma rtc isit? dont see her listing le
Old 26-01-2024, 09:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Totally agree...so far only KK fits the bill.
Amei also quite close.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-01-2024, 09:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
And I know someone passed 10k cash to a ML. I saw that stack and I drooled. And in the end, that ML doesn't reciprocate back. Wasted. If got such money, give me leh. At least I can intro some nice one to you. Haha.
Difficult to earn money from men lah. Be an aunty killer lah, more chances.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-01-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Are we talking about the same shan shan that deleted and blocked you? You sure submissive is the appropriate word for her. So what did you buy her to unlock?
I know she’s quite feisty and fierce among customers, but like I said, v submissive once unlocked. Just got lucky , persistence paid off, gonna meet her in SZ soon. She added me back on WeChat, her work account now deleted also for some reason which I can’t share
Old 26-01-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
I know someone here bought a Cartier bracelet for shanshan and tutu, wonder if it’s same bro 😂
Honestly if the girl don't want a bf in this trade, you gift her 10 Cartier bracelet also won't have effect lol. At most she let you touch sister or go full nude when other bros got it for usual price+some tips. But like what I said, it's their money they are free to do so
Old 26-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
MR for Lucky

- 2nd day in this trade. Hence, she is quite green. But she is very willing to learn and serve.
- She took some time to caress me, starting from my back then spent quite some time in between my legs.
- She then lied down beside me and proceeded to stroke me, at the same time looking at me lovingly. I managed to steal some kisses from her, which was not rejected.

RTM. Yes
Thanks for the commando.

Her photos attracted me and was waiting for the MRs before I book.

Will check her out over the weekend.
Old 27-01-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thecuriouspuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Have you tried Chen Chen/Xiao Ai? She provides same extent of aggressive Nuru as Nat. However, only about 50% as skillful. And she does not have Nat's toned body. She is also more expensive.

But if you want aggressive Nuru, she is the only one I currently know of. Others are protective.
Hi can share more? What do u mean by aggressive nuru? Like nuru and the fake love making? Been looking for a replacement so far tried younna jus that body lose out to nat. Anyone can share if any does offer the fake love making as well?
Old 27-01-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you for your MR commando.
I have a stupid question.

how do u find new listings in SLG. Do you guys refresh and browse every day? Or is there a button to sort by Newest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
MR for Lucky

RTM. Yes
Old 27-01-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 0
Eltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Sounds good, know which SPA but please PM the name. Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply. Just PMed you bro
Old 27-01-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously!? But SLG MLs are such low hanging fruits. It's not a question of having the money or not. It's about respecting and giving yourself the best. 10k is simply an overinvestment for these easy SLG targets.

At best, SLG girls are 6-ers or 7-ners. That's Dior bag territory. So a few grand will do the trick (for those who prefer to transact this way). Like one bro mentioned - though kissing and telling isn't a good thing. All it takes is a staycation and some atas wining and dining, and legs swing open.

For Hermes bag territory, one should be more ambitious. Go for 8-ers and 9-ners. Set your standards higher and pursuits more challenging. For that investment, one should be taking on higher-tier ladies, like known models or hi-so girls, and some upcoming artistes. Not a low-hanging fruit SLG sex worker, who's touched hundreds dicks, and probably still sucking and fxxking me, and others, for free as well.
Old 27-01-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seriously!? But SLG MLs are such low hanging fruits. It's not a question of having the money or not. It's about respecting and giving yourself the best. 10k is simply an overinvestment for these easy SLG targets.

At best, SLG girls are 6-ers or 7-ners. That's Dior bag territory. So a few grand will do the trick (for those who prefer to transact this way). Like one bro mentioned - though kissing and telling isn't a good thing. All it takes is a staycation and some atas wining and dining, and legs swing open.

For Hermes bag territory, one should be more ambitious. Go for 8-ers and 9-ners. Set your standards higher and pursuits more challenging. For that investment, one should be taking on higher-tier ladies, like known models or hi-so girls, and some upcoming artistes. Not a low-hanging fruit SLG sex worker, who's touched hundreds dicks, and probably still sucking and fxxking me, and others, for free as well.
I think no one in his right mind will offer 10k just for one shot, for SGL girls

Probably over a period of time like a few months
Old 27-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I think no one in his right mind will offer 10k just for one shot, for SGL girls

I think there are many rich ppl who duno where to spend the money. There are prob ppl who still continue to support these girls who have rtc. There are also ppl who pay more then market rate without even asking for more service per sessions. Its really willing buyer willing seller. The real rich ppl prob dont even bother come to this forum to post anything. They can bring the girls overseas holiday and the ml reason to you is have to rtc to settle some stuff for a week (observe more its very common).

They have many options in the market and sometimes drink porridge taste better then everyday eat seafood.

The girls are flooded with messages from 100 brothers everyday trying to humour them and please them. Some even write love letter or poems to express their deep deep love. OF coz the ML need to pick the one with best benefits to reap the most profit...afterall they are here to earn as much as possible.
Old 27-01-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post

Of course not for one shot la. It's obviously an investment for a "period" of time till one determines to draw the line.

Still need to know SLG MLs are low hanging fruits so, do yourselves a favour.... no need to over invest when ROI can be had with lot less.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1