The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Did she massage you in FN as advertised?
No FN for me. She was with panty on. 4.5G roam. Hand strictly cannot go inside her panty.

Look: 7/10
Big bone, big boobs but I still prefer the petite type.
Shared unit.
Rtm: No

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 15-10-2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old 15-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any good MILFs to recommend from senpai here?
Old 15-10-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey people, just stay happy yea. Isn't that what you're here for?

This is a community, we have young and old, Lao jiao and xin jiao, rich and the richer. Ultimately we came here to increase the chance of happiness and avoid landmines.

First to thank all commandos for taking the first hit. For brothers who are sensitive landing on a mine, I suggest you look into the FR carefully, if you want to be commando then have the commando spirit.

There is no point being personal, things like you're paying customer, and brothers start faulting with each other, sensitive towards favourite ML criticism. Do take everything with a pinch of salt, it is never good to be extreme towards the ML or even towards our brothers here. None of these is good for the playground.

If you cannot fall, don't go to the playground.
Old 15-10-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/amei-massage/

Visited Amei again, she gets more wild the more you visit her imo, this time round 0% massage, 100% sensual. Worth spending the extra time to make the journey to the west for an eastie like me just to visit her. Also took the effort to remember what lingerie you said you prefer her to be in.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Also visited Zara/Mango, stays on the top floor of her building, probably one of the best looking apartments i've visited. Very clean place with a proper massage bed and a balcony on the 2nd floor with a great view of the city. She's a trained massuer so if you need good massage, you won't be disappointed. Very good conversationalist right from the start, didn't even had to break the ice and chatted throughout the entire session. She's slim and not that well-endowed but she knows where to touch you get you very aroused during the HJ, will constantly run her fingers from your balls all the way across your body. Overall a very relaxing experience in a very soothing environment, felt like i was going to a resort for a massage except this one comes with happy ending.

Last edited by Javabeans; 15-10-2023 at 06:02 PM.
Old 15-10-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The best two SLG ML experiences for me this week.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Ruan Ruan: Tall with deliciously juicy D cups which I took my time savouring and getting acquainted with. Yummz!!! This has always been two of my favourite female body types. The other type I like is slim petite with juicy butt, like Rui Rui's Lol.

Ruan Ruan is a simple, sweet and rather shy young lady with a hot devilish body. Yes, she is also a bit clueless about the art of sensuality. But like I always say - if the party ain't happening, I start my own. And it turned out to be a surprisingly great session with her. Will definitely see her regularly.
Wa siao liao, no need book her liao, she's already kinda hard to book recently imo.
Old 15-10-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Isn't their database similar to what we are doing here in this forum? We ARE blacklisting MLs who provides shitty service here in this thread. So we can blacklist them here, but they cannot blacklist customers? Like what we do for the MLs here with good and bad MRs, it is the same in the database. MLs will still consider taking the customer if there are mixed reviews.

So what avenue do the MLs have if their money got stolen, don't get paid after service, abused etc? Isn't the spirit of the database similar to what we are doing here? For all parties to step on less landmine. You can say there are MLs that take advantage and anyhow write, so it is the same here isn't it?

Btw, paying customers does not equate to Big F...and you got turned away, so you didn't pay anyway. Probably take it as a saving grace you saved that money instead of going ahead. You probably wasted time and money on transportation, so by highlighting here many bros here will thank you for it and definitely will not patronise her. I am one of those that benefitted and did not patronise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llfriend View Post
Agreed. So many here think they pay so they have to be king. Come on la what is 100-200… in life you win some you lose some just take it in your stride la.. be more matured and grown up. Move on so life can be happier. Every small pitfall you have to be so upset then your life will just be sour and bitter. Show that you are the bigger person here please. There’s so many things to enjoy in life, look forward and be happy. Put your effort in making more money to enjoy life more. That should be the way. Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Fully agreed bro.
Ultimately we are the one that chose the ML to visit and if the session turns out to be bad then stop visiting and find other girls. I'd not step on any landmine since 2020 because of the great feedbacks shared by bros here.

Also for those thinking since you're paying $120/hr or $130/hr it is a big deal and you very big F, stop that thinking. Some ppl willing to pay extra just to cuddle and chitchat with MLs, or give high tips for the "vibe" that the ML provides. And you're here paying original price but having so many requests or demands, no wonder ML blacklist some people...
Quite a few of us say the same but there will be bros who think otherwise and say that’s why sg guys are weak and roberts cos we willing to accept less.
I always believe feeling is mutual. You be nasty then expect nasty feedback. You be nice then usually they won’t be too bad to you. Doesn’t mean nice means be simps but you can always still set your own boundaries.
Chiong and be happy and it works both ways.
Old 15-10-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
Really want to thank bro hornyxiaoboy2 for the list. I tried out baobao, and it was really good. Well worth the money.

She seems knowledgeable, and taught me the five steps to maintain strong penis.
1. Drink more water
2. Soak feet in warm water
3. Massage tummy the way she taught
4. Massage dick the way she taught
5. Lol i forgot this liao

Thank you bro hornyxiaoboy2
Lolol. U are most welcome bro. The 5th should be some supplement pills which helps boost your health.

Just follow her steps your little bro will be constantly strong and hard. Hahahhaha
Old 15-10-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
No FN for me. She was with panty on. 4.5G roam. Hand strictly cannot go inside her panty.

Look: 7/10
Big bone, big boobs but I still prefer the petite type.
Shared unit.
Rtm: No

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/
No FN - she said she told her agent no BJ and no FN but the website still shows FN. She mentioned initially she got problem with her customers because they were asking for BJ from her.
Old 15-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Quite a few of us say the same but there will be bros who think otherwise and say that’s why sg guys are weak and roberts cos we willing to accept less.
I always believe feeling is mutual. You be nasty then expect nasty feedback. You be nice then usually they won’t be too bad to you. Doesn’t mean nice means be simps but you can always still set your own boundaries.
I will strongly disagree with those who say if we don't "punish" the MLs means we are weak. It could well be the opposite, I don't want to even waste any of my time or energy to be bothered. Her loss, not mine, especially since I consider myself a very easy going customer, that can visit fairly frequently. I leave honest feedback here to warn others, and just move on. Plenty of other fishes around.

And often, you may not know the full story of the situation, and there may be bad days (periods) for anyone, regardless of which line you work in. Giving a bad FR here already have strong enough implications, don't need to go out and "kill" someone's livelihood. Live and let live, the market will take care of the goods and bads, you just make sure you dont be the robert to the bads

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea… chemistry if one thing, building trust is another. But don’t be fooled until so deep that you think she’s your gf. 缺爱 and 缺心眼 are two very different thing.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros experience before their 2IC cannot stand during session with ML?

Tried an ML today, she was a cute SYT and all but my 2IC not cooperative. ML was very hardworking, kept trying and then i took over but still cannot. Eventually just told her to give up, showered paid and left.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post

Tried an ML today, she was a cute SYT and all but my 2IC not cooperative. ML was very hardworking, kept trying and then i took over but still cannot. Eventually just told her to give up, showered paid and left.
happens to me time to time/ this is when i did not drink enough water
Old 15-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
happens to me time to time/ this is when i did not drink enough water
Damn paiseh sia. ML still kept trying and i felt so bad

Learn my lesson, next time better don't go chiong 2 days in a row
Old 15-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Happen before, didn't had lunch and feeling physically tired. Disappointing
Old 15-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn paiseh sia. ML still kept trying and i felt so bad

Learn my lesson, next time better don't go chiong 2 days in a row
save your bullets for a week and then go back to her and redeem yourself lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1