The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any girls who has high playability, big boobs and slim figure to recommend? So far I only know Helen and Amei.
Old 17-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
visited based on this FR to try the king service. did not receive shower bj as she did not come into shower with me. end up i just shower alone. also no raw grinding. maybe bcoz u visit her alot so very regular. will not rtm as her look n figure really discount 30%-40% frm pics. bj feels good tho thats all i really enjoyed.

Same for me. Took king package, No shower with DT/BJ. Just some so so ass rimming and BJ. Wont rtm.
Old 17-09-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

Have also tried bei bei recently but I think I need to give a more balanced MR here from my experience.

Looks: She is quite pretty from a certain angle. Like a 45 degree angle. Which is why you see all her photos and even her video on SLG is that angle. She doesn’t look so good straight on, at least for me.

Body: Slim, petite. Boobs are smallish though. Not that much to grab.

Massage: Piano. In fact, there’s really not much actual massage. Probably got about 10mins of lackluster massage.

Sensual: With so little massage, it also means everything else is sensual. And she really shines here. She starts slow and takes her time. I won’t go into too much details and spoil things for people thinking of trying. Go experience it for yourself.

RTM: maybe. There’s a few others I wanna try first.
Tried bei bei recently, and agree with bro Oldbox’s FR.
Old 17-09-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
Ya I keep seeing OMM here and there and now I’m damn curious. Anyone can pm and give me a clue? TIA.
OMM has delisted and preparing to go back to PRC for a break..... will resume work mid- Oct again.
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I asked for more massage. Maybe that's why I had better massage? Plus I skinny type. Haha
She made full use of my time though. Got about 5mins left, she still give me head massage.

But for look wise, I believe is ymmv.

Her sensual is one of the best that I had.
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Are you referring to this Xue Er?
She has been here for so long?

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xueer-massage/
Tried this Xue Er recently, face discounts 10%, 5-7kg heavier, 5cm shorter, services nothing to shout about
Old 17-09-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/

$150/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob + 1 x Boobs Fxxk + Video Recording Allow/60 Mins

New gimmick

Last edited by rahl; 18-09-2023 at 01:17 AM.
Old 17-09-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
$150/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob + 1 x Boobs Fxxk + Video Recording Allow/60 Mins

New gimmick

Bro, I think u are referring to another beibei? She doesn't charge $150.. also no video..
Old 17-09-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Pre Covid days(2018) there used to be an ML by the name of Anqi. Nice figure and good oil massage and 5g. She probably alrdy retired by now and most bros here probably know who she is. Any recommendation for ML tat is similar to her?
https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

She is my regular now, you can try
Old 18-09-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

New gimmick
Bro, I think you got the wrong beibei, she charge $120 for massage with 1HJ, and confirm she dont allow video recording
Old 18-09-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonlite123 View Post
any hints to when shes returning? Hopefully dont down svc stds
She said end of this month thereabout. I've already fast hand fast leg chop her first slot
Old 18-09-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDumb View Post
Bro, I think u are referring to another beibei? She doesn't charge $150.. also no video..
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Bro, I think you got the wrong beibei, she charge $120 for massage with 1HJ, and confirm she dont allow video recording
Paiseh OP corrected, following the link from another MR:
Old 18-09-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:

New gimmick
I wonder if it is 2 shots? heavy ps.
Old 18-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Tried her... not bad
Shes fun, cheeky and chatty.
Slim, pretty with big soft boobs.
Nice HJ and BF..came all over the boobs and neck.

Total dmg$120

Quote:

New gimmick
Old 18-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Tried her... not bad
Shes fun, cheeky and chatty.
Slim, pretty with big soft boobs.
Nice HJ and BF..came all over the boobs and neck.

Total dmg$120
Bro.. Zhun not..
Sounds too good to be true..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1