The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Put that kind of photo also dunno want to attract what kind of customers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Good spotting. Hmmm, Just 1 photo .. and if you take a closer look at the menu offered, no mention of SN roaming nor shower. Maybe cannot even touch her. hence probably mp with other off menu top up pricing. Acutally $100 for 90 min of good clean massage quite normal lah
Old 14-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Fairy few days back. took the 90 mins package.

Cosplay: Chose 中国古装,red and translucent. haha like having a sexy ancient wedding night. She really into character and having fun. In between she changed to her favourite full body stocking.
Location: Central (guess this the stretch of road with most ML).
Looks: Sharp features, give me a feeling that she resembles an artist.
Body: Hour glass figure, Nice and soft Ds
Massage: Relaxing and good.
GFE: Really like a playful gf giving you a good time. bubbly character and someone with a dream. Definitely must treasure this babe. YMMV.
RTM: Definitely Yes, if time and money allows.

P.S. for those brothers who wish to give good impression. She loves anything with Matcha and her birthday is coming. lol
Old 14-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiaoyu-local-massage/

Anyone tried this ML before ? Seemed like she's been around for a long time and I can't find FR here. Asking because I will always pass by this area.
Any reviews or FR ?
Old 14-07-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

🤣🤣 lol. You made my day bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Please provide similar updates for all ML.
Thanks.
Old 14-07-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Don't think she is. There's different ladies in Mount Sensual.
Upz point for naming, Mt Sensual . Mountain is health (fengshui) so we go to the mountain and keep ourself young and horny. Level of horniness = health level.
Old 14-07-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/

She really look like tasha. The sg artist

Young. Hot. Will look at you when she move your rod up and down

Shiok. Will recommend
*** PSA! PSA! ***
Seems like many gems are returning to our shores
Jiajia (Previous name during previous Stint) is back!
Not listed yet but regulars with her WeChat can look for her.
Sharing is Caring!

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 14-07-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anne-massage

Looks: 8/10 sharp feature on a slim frame, with enhanced boobs. Nice smile and smooth skin.
Massage: 7/10 not bad with some back cracking and twisting.
RTM: Yes

Oh and she can speak English pretty good too

Last edited by captainzen; 14-07-2023 at 01:44 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Upz point for naming, Mt Sensual . Mountain is health (fengshui) so we go to the mountain and keep ourself young and horny. Level of horniness = health level.

Haha gotta codename to protect the playground there ma.. literally chiong sua for some time at that building and seen many different MLs and FLs there over the years. Thanks for the upz
Old 14-07-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
*** PSA! PSA! ***
Sharing is Caring!
Bro, JJ you mentioned is the one in link or not up yet?
Old 14-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
*** PSA! PSA! ***
Sharing is Caring!
Bro, the Jiajia who was here for a short stint?
She is in our neighbouring country.
Old 14-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Yes bro @jagoh
Oh she is in our neighbouring country Ah?
I didn’t WeChat her to ask more.
Too many MLs on my plate.

Thank you for clarification.
But bros who are keen can take passport to find her LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, JJ you mentioned is the one in link or not up yet?
Hey bro @madmax8888
Guess the link won’t be up on SLG since she is over at our neighbours.
I only saw her posting WeChat moments that she is starting work
And assumed that she is in SG and Link will be up soon.
Thanks to bro @jagoh intel that she is not in Singapore.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 14-07-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Managed to book shuang shuang a few days ago so here's a FR

Location: Not easily accessible. As a footsoldier, i had to take MRT and bus and an additional 5 mins walk to reach. But on a plus note, the condo is discreet, no security and easy to find her unit.

Looks: She is exactly my type, sharp features, beautiful eyes and smile. Quite young, around mid 20s, gives off that chioest girl in school vibes. She is rather tall, A to B cup, not for boob lovers but her elegant looks is enough for me

Massage: Nothing to shout about, she tried her best with good strength. Has a routine and she said she learnt how to massage during her previous stint here.

Sensual: Very vanilla service. Can zhut with 4G roaming. Didn't do any catbath from behind and her HJ is pretty mechanical. But seeing her shy expression is enough to make me unload.

Extra comments: She is a great conversationalist, can banter easily. Tries to make a connection with u throughout the session. Good GFE.

Overall: Will consider RTM if im looking to be serviced by a chiobu. However, her location and vanilla service might be a turnoff for some. YMMV
Old 14-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
*** Community Announcement ***

Update: Jiajia just confirmed through her WC that she is leaving 17 March this Friday.
who to add to my new rotation list ?

Visited Jia Jia and heard that she may be leaving early this week to settle some matters back in ROC. A pity given that she may be leaving our shores earlier than expected, given her many good reviews. In fact she is the trending ML on bro @Johson telegram bot. And Gracias to bro @coolmanspooky for teaching this old dog new tricks: how to upload pics on forum

Hopefully her matters will get resolved and she can leave in April as planned but not taking any chances, So I’ve booked my RTM for one last hurrah. Don’t want to miss the boat again. Link attached for bros’ convenience. https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/
So she has just got back then?
Old 14-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Where? Bolehland?
Old 14-07-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
MR for

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anne-massage

Oh and she can speak English pretty good too
Thanks, this gives me the confidence to visit her because the last time i messaged her, she replied back in some pretty broken english and our schedules didn't lined up so i didn't got to visit her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1