The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Tried kk-massage from SLG recently.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/

Worst attitude I ever experienced from a ML, I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.

Tried making a friendly conversation with her at the start but her replies were really cold. So I didn't bother any further. Then came her attitude problem, she kept complaining that many customers before me decided to walk away and not start the session after seeing how she looks like in person. In my mind I was thinking well done, there are a lot of guys here who will not tolerate fake or excessively edited photos etc. Then she went on and on about how Singaporean girls are all ugly, that she is pretty and Singaporean girls are not (come on she's a ugly and poorly educated auntie) and that every ML/FL in the industry edits their photos and it is standard practice. I wasn't interested in arguing with her but I thought it's very rude of her to go on insisting that local girls are ugly when she herself is also ugly and poorly educated.

Service was extremely terrible. During the HJ I don't know for god knows what reason she put her leg across my body and rested it there.

I would kindly suggest bros to boycott this ML. Attitude is terrible.

The overall quality of MLs/FLs here have fallen off a cliff, it seems like we are getting the worst of the worst nowadays.
Damn lucky I didn’t go for this one.. the moment I texted her she called my mobile asking what time I coming in a very fierce tone… as though we customers owe her money lol! avoided a cb landmine
Old 10-07-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
She is a returnee used to be known as Pi Man.
definitely a looker. Video and photos bear resemblance to real person. So if it’s your cup of tea you can go drink it
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Did a search and seems that she was here as "simi" even before "pi man" stint.
Correct me if i'm wrong...Pony looks kind of different from Pi Man aka Simi.

Last edited by Javabeans; 10-07-2023 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong...Pony looks kind of different from Pi Man aka Simi.
Never visited her before, but seems so from the description so far.

TMT
Old 10-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She was quite popular when she first started about a year back. Maybe got bf already or RTC soon.

Or totally different person.

Last edited by kombust; 10-07-2023 at 01:09 PM. Reason: ……….
Old 10-07-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Lfgm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Adventures last month.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/bao-bei-massage/
Looks 6/10 - seemed to have aged since I met her 1 year ago
Body 8/10 - smooth skin, limited roaming ):
Massage 3/10 - never eat rice.
Sensual 6/10 - great control with her hands but limited roaming so meh
Location 9/10 - close to nearby parking and MRT.
RTM - No.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/emma-massage/
Looks 7/10 - decent looking milf with shoulder length hair.
Body 8/10 - nice ample D but sensitive nips. Zhut abit.
Massage 7/10 - sufficient strength, nothing to shout about.
Sensual 8/10 - great hand techniques and can roam.
Location 3/10 - close to nearby parking but foot soldiers will have a hard time locating the area. Bring an umbrella.
RTM - maybe.
Old 10-07-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hslou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just wanna share a FR on Jordie

Booking: Kind to newbies. I was using a new number that's not on any DB so i tried to call, she answered and accepted immediately, after that sms very responsive.

Location: nice neighborhood, abt 7 mins walk from blue-line. clean and cosy room

Looks: looks like the pics. cute petite OL/teacher with specs

Body: 155cm | small boobs, A+/B (i like small) | butt nice to squeeze

Massage: decent. she studied for 5 days in China and tries her best, not piano. SN, or can leave the maid costume on if u prefer

Sensual/GFE/Service: help towel u dry after shower. sexy at the right times and cute at others. 4G, can kiss but no french. comparing to other FR, definitely YMMV. was offered capped/ BBBJ which some bros didn't get, but she dont let me zhut which some bros get during HJ she move my hand over her body and told me i can touch her.
she told me that to her, sex = love so she draw very clear line, she won't eat a meal with customers or get too close.
didn't check phone at all and took up the whole hour.

RTM: maybe, i enjoyed it and she is very hardworking and very sweet but because of that our convo turned a bit emo.. i also scared kena KC if keep return
side story: she only works and goes out maybe once a week to buy groceries. doesnt have friends here and needs to pay a lot to landlord so she lives super simply. so i asked doesnt she go out to have fun once in a while or see more of SG but she doesnt. felt a bit sad for her and i said must be tough on her, after that she looked a bit down and we ended up just staring at each other for a while..
anyway she said she is happy, learning english and working, she can be be independent so i guess i too kaypo.

PSA: she is RTC in Aug so only a few more weeks left. pls be kind and gentle to her
Old 10-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Worst attitude I ever experienced from a ML, I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.
Tried making a friendly conversation with her at the start but her replies were really cold. So I didn't bother any further. Then came her attitude problem, she kept complaining that many customers before me decided to walk away and not start the session after seeing how she looks like in person. In my mind I was thinking well done, there are a lot of guys here who will not tolerate fake or excessively edited photos etc. Then she went on and on about how Singaporean girls are all ugly, that she is pretty and Singaporean girls are not (come on she's a ugly and poorly educated auntie) and that every ML/FL in the industry edits their photos and it is standard practice. I wasn't interested in arguing with her but I thought it's very rude of her to go on insisting that local girls are ugly when she herself is also ugly and poorly educated.
Service was extremely terrible. During the HJ I don't know for god knows what reason she put her leg across my body and rested it there.
I would kindly suggest bros to boycott this ML. Attitude is terrible.
The overall quality of MLs/FLs here have fallen off a cliff, it seems like we are getting the worst of the worst nowadays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
She was quite popular when she first started about a year back. Maybe got bf already or RTC soon.

Don't think is the same KK...
Previous one was talkative that I stopped going....
Old 10-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
QUOTE=cheongster_11;22478874]She is a returnee used to be known as Pi Man.
definitely a looker. Video and photos bear resemblance to real person. So if it’s your cup of tea you can go drink it
Bro @jagoh same person.
Maybe now prettier

Correct me if i'm wrong...Pony looks kind of different from Pi Man aka Simi.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Kingsmen1155 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys. Any idea on how to get record in the database? Am new to SLG, been wanting to try it out but always no reply from ml.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I know KK.

The description is very unlike her.

I saw the video on the website. It is definitely NOT her.
The website pics are hers but I doubt the actual person now is stop her.

Can SLG tao geh pls check?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post

Last edited by SaintTKP; 10-07-2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hslou View Post
Hi bros, just wanna share a FR on Jordie

Booking: Kind to newbies. I was using a new number that's not on any DB so i tried to call, she answered and accepted immediately, after that sms very responsive.

Location: nice neighborhood, abt 7 mins walk from blue-line. clean and cosy room

Looks: looks like the pics. cute petite OL/teacher with specs

Body: 155cm | small boobs, A+/B (i like small) | butt nice to squeeze

Massage: decent. she studied for 5 days in China and tries her best, not piano. SN, or can leave the maid costume on if u prefer

Sensual/GFE/Service: help towel u dry after shower. sexy at the right times and cute at others. 4G, can kiss but no french. comparing to other FR, definitely YMMV. was offered capped/ BBBJ which some bros didn't get, but she dont let me zhut which some bros get during HJ she move my hand over her body and told me i can touch her.
she told me that to her, sex = love so she draw very clear line, she won't eat a meal with customers or get too close.
didn't check phone at all and took up the whole hour.

RTM: maybe, i enjoyed it and she is very hardworking and very sweet but because of that our convo turned a bit emo.. i also scared kena KC if keep return
side story: she only works and goes out maybe once a week to buy groceries. doesnt have friends here and needs to pay a lot to landlord so she lives super simply. so i asked doesnt she go out to have fun once in a while or see more of SG but she doesnt. felt a bit sad for her and i said must be tough on her, after that she looked a bit down and we ended up just staring at each other for a while..
anyway she said she is happy, learning english and working, she can be be independent so i guess i too kaypo.

PSA: she is RTC in Aug so only a few more weeks left. pls be kind and gentle to her
Haiz. Anyway happy for her. That time because of the earlier incident(you can search in the forum), she nearly had to end her business in first quarter as she nearly couldn't earn enough to pay the rent. Should pay her one last visit to bid her farewell

Last edited by rythuno; 10-07-2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xinxin-massage/

I cannot find the words to say for this. I am still trying to collect back my thoughts for this. Maybe it is my fate with the stars(xin xin)
I will put in point form, let the bros here decide
- booking same day(booked 2h before requested time), super enthusiastic to take the business
- location not easy for us to walk from the nearest bus stop. Stupid GPS got me to walk a few rounds. No dedicated shelter.
- condo, not mp.
- ML, heavy makeup, a bit hard to relate to the photo, feels 30 plus, not ugly, just average, not my cup of tea, probably spoiled by other ml-s. Was in a shock when I first entered but decide to go on since was a recce trip. She was in night gown
- room clean. Not staying alone, can hear knocking sound
- very little massage in beginning, trying to sell full service.
- Not much pacing sensual felt really rushed.
- 4.5G(hard to take off her panty), saggy boobs
S/n with panty and night gown half down
-cbj in plastic bag, less than 10s then proceed with rushed hj.( all in, fortunately never charge additional 5 cents for that plastic bag)
- forced myself to shoot and get it done and over with. Had to imagine myself being serviced by the girl in photo
- she tried to talk but after the shock, was trying to recover my sanity to write this mr. 70 percent of the time I was worried for my laptop I left outside
- After shooting, had head massage(at least that was good). It was also her way to prevent me from meeting whoever was outside
-left at hour mark.
- she will be around for 1 month if you really want to try.
- to make things worse ,was nearly knocked down by a reversing garbage truck because I was still recovering from what just happened.
- enough me to stop me from doing any more commando trip for a month. Sorry bros, I cannot bring myself to try anan. Will rtm my list to get therapy as I question my existence

Last edited by rythuno; 10-07-2023 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Fei Fei
http://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-fei-fei/

Looks: very close to photo
B.P: i mean i'm considered new although i already visited 2 condo ml and she is my third one, was actually glad that she accepted me and helped me on the db itself
Massage: definitely no piano type as she did her best in her own expertise so yeah, sensual wise decent enough to enjoy as it was a slow one
GFE: was suprised she didn't offer me water haha cos the mls i visited always ask this question 你要喝水吗?lol, but idm at all, other than that it was a nice chat actually ranging from food to entertainment

Kinda sad though she going to rtc, idk why but i just find condo ml harder to rtm maybe my luck too bad liao adding onto the fact that my number is not on db, thats why so suay visit already no chance to rtm

P.S. i think can pinpoint the roommate of an ml if she has any from the ads (pics and words) itself without visiting them, one time i bo liao then i found out but probably y'all know liao so...
Old 10-07-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-yanyan/

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/yanyan-massage/

Twins??
Old 10-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hahah, perhaps she’s just rich, double spam on advertising~ 😅😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1