The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Normally when you want to book the more popular ml
1) ensure your phone number is recorded. To check
a) check with the mls(normally not from the spa) that your record is within. Another not so reliable way is if 7 out of 10 mls do not reply or say you have no record, you need to go to step b.

b) book the mls(the not so new or popular ones. Ensure they record your phone(remind them)

C)repeat step a.
2) once you are certain your number is in, do not get disheartened if they do not reply as there is a million and one reasons for this to happen(it still happens to me from time to time)

Anyway, you can pm me or other qualified and aeasoned bros here if you need more advice.

I see! Thanks so much bro. I joined SBf when I was a young adult, now only in my late 30s I wanna try. Hahahaha.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan0123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Same situation and all along thought it good to keep changing the numbers.

It also seems that there is not just ONE official list? There seems to be a few lists floating around and different ladies are relying on different lists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
I see! Thanks so much bro. I joined SBf when I was a young adult, now only in my late 30s I wanna try. Hahahaha.
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Yes bro, she is worth at least one visit. Hope she doesn't get influenced by other ml-s and cut her services. I actually drop a little naughty seed of thought for her and housemate to consider can see she was thinking
Thank you for trusting my review. I was also worried that she will cut her services to normalise with the rest.

I just RTM yesterday. To my delight, sensual went up.
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
bigfathead76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xi-yue-massage/

Looks: 7/10 I would say slightly different from her picture and not in a bad way.

Body: 7/10 womanly. Nice curves not too thin.

Boobs: 8/10 B+ all natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

BBBJ: 8/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action.

Massage: 7/10 no nonsense massage.
Really authentic and she knows her stuff.
She will massage you in a see through out fit.
Her body looks quite yummy, But got FR say that She 40+, Bro can share her age?
Old 04-07-2023, 06:09 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Thank you for trusting my review. I was also worried that she will cut her services to normalise with the rest.

I just RTM yesterday. To my delight, sensual went up.
No worries bro. I already wanted to try her already so your mr and another bro pm helped me swing my decision.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0123 View Post
Same situation and all along thought it good to keep changing the numbers.

It also seems that there is not just ONE official list? There seems to be a few lists floating around and different ladies are relying on different lists?
Bro, the last time I asked a ml, there are 15 already and that was in June.
And for bros who change their number, please remember your previous numbers.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfathead76 View Post
Her body looks quite yummy, But got FR say that She 40+, Bro can share her age?
Age 30+
overall 7/10 Can try
Old 04-07-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
hi five. me also. do have a read on bro rythuno mr. he is eloquent with his words. tbh I kinda confused with number rating because it's really subjective.

bro rythuno mr not only covers this, but also on the practical aspects e.g. nearby got place to makan, to wait; need bring umbrella, no shelter; got roommate; place is nice and secure. he's the type of bro who knows how to play and wipe mouth clean clean. respect.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Niseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/avocado-massage/

Just visited Avocado... Highly recommended.

1. Looks - SYT, small eyes, but pretty like young Sandy Lam. Nice voice too.

2. Body - slim, sexy and nice kissable boobs.

3. Massage - new to industry, but good effort.

4. HJ - good and sensual licks all over the body, with good hand action.

5. Overall, sweet young thing, who is friendly and hard working. Put in good effort and the sensual part was shiok!

Highly recommended. Will RTM for sure.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Read many good MR on her.
Hope this MR will not upset her fans.

Had a session with her last week and find her just an ordinary ML.
Look: 7/10, she is young with a pleasant look, small eyes and lips.
Body: Slim with small boobs, can zhut zhut.
Sensual: Basic action.
Massage: To me is lacking strength.
My sensitive nose had to endure some bad breath through the session...
RTM: No, got better ML to visit.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/avocado-massage/

I did visit her in a Tarma with sugar.
Overall I find sugar massage better and sensual better.

Did not find any breath issues too
Old 04-07-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Baby and rayna are very good friends when they were here during their last stint. If i remember correctly their birthdays are just days apart and they celebrated it together last year. Perhaps there were some private exchange of tips. Personally I felt that rayna is more easy going and playful than baby (maybe because I visit rayna more) anyway have yet to return, will make time to try her again.
Thanks for this - been missing Rayna alot so will be going to try out Baby..
Old 04-07-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quick short MR for both since much has been said about the two of them.

Good to note that both stay same place, and with the hype, do watch out for the appointment time so as not to meet with other bros if you mind. It is a single road in with dead end so it is quite obvious to be honest. I visited KiKi first and was surprised when texted Lora few days after to realise both at the same location. For Lora, I deliberately left the place earlier. This info is for your own planning and consideration.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/

Took her a while to reply but she did and was polite and apologetic. First impression of her is a tall svelte and fair lady with big round eyes. A little hunch back and she could do with some good posture training. Nevertheless, still a pretty lass, just a little 'rough' and unpolished. Puts in effort to converse and massage. Leaves her tights on during sensual but roaming signal pretty good and quite accommodative. But the tights really tight, so I didn't manage to pull it down though. Her HJ skill really needs polishing, but with time and guidance, am sure she will improve as she is a learner and not a time watcher.

RTM yes.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/

Took her even longer to reply and only managed to book her the next day. First impression of her is tall, foxy eyes but with a superb figure. Maybe foxy eyes a little too much, but very SYT feel. Her massage was almost non existent, lots of teasing like a gf, chitchatting, lying on your back stealing pecks and so on. Sensual SN with a small SYT panty. Her HJ skill is better and she will shine over time.

RTM yes.

Both are gems in the making am sure with difference in characters. KiKi a little more 大大咧咧,while Lora a little more 小鸟依人. My personal preference is Lora for now but KiKi may be more of a long runner.

I am only hoping both will move and stay apart so there is no awkward moment.
Old 04-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Wah since you mentioned XQ, must go visit liao.
Isn't XQ rtc alr? Or is it different XQ
Old 04-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/

Took her a while to reply but she did and was polite and apologetic.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/

Took her even longer to reply and only managed to book her the next day.
The reason why both of them took long to reply is that they put their phones aside while servicing you.

Popular MLs will use their phones to "snatch" customers when they are massaging your head or back.

I did told Lora about this trick. Her response is that it's a no no to do this.

I guess I will support them for a long time.

Last edited by Gumm; 04-07-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is 60+ kg, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
At 164cm +/- 3cm with 54Kg +/- 3kg