The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-an-qi/

Is this the highly raved an qi?
Yes Bro, she’s the one
Old 26-06-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

hello bros, any gems near serangoon/serangoon north/kovan?

wanna go down to visit tomorrow.

TIA!
Old 26-06-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Hello fellow samsters, anyone ever encountered ml putting a plastic bag full of lube over your lil bro before giving a bj? Saying its something like a 口套. ( mouth condom). And then charging 100 bucks for this service? Is walking off without paying the proper way?
Old 26-06-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/anqi-massage/

Bro, so you booked her? How’s her looks? She did provide FS @ $140

Yesterday I try to book the other An Qi, 2pm message her, she replied “fully book for the day”
Her FJ ads has already been delisted because unable to prove proper video verification. (Catch the hint)

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 26-06-2023, 07:29 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Hello fellow samsters, anyone ever encountered ml putting a plastic bag full of lube over your lil bro before giving a bj? Saying its something like a 口套. ( mouth condom). And then charging 100 bucks for this service? Is walking off without paying the proper way?
Isn't this very close to cbj(instead of cd, plastic bag was used)? Almost similar to what other bros who mentioned mls who used wraps during cbj(maybe those bros who experience this can shed some light on this). Is this in a mp setting? Also, were there other services done during that time(hj, cat bath, etc) and how long was the session? The $100 is top up or all inclusive?
Old 26-06-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Sglonelguy Ting request upfront payment? WhatsApp her say need to pay upfront, any brother know if this to pay on the spot before service or through online before booking?
Old 26-06-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
I didn't realize there's 2 An Qi and booked the wrong one ����‍♂️
Just come less than a month and very green.
Sub-par standard... wouldn't recommend
Helping bros out here. There are TWO AnQis
This is the NEW Anqi, have not visited her so can’t comment on her services. https://sglonelyguy-23.com/anqi-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Is this the highly raved an qi?
This is the OG Anqi.
Personally she is worth all the attention.
One of the better MLs with good sensual. YMMV.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 26-06-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Helping bros out here. There are TWO AnQis
This is the NEW Anqi, have not visited her so can’t comment on her services. https://sglonelyguy-23.com/anqi-massage/

This is the OG Anqi.
Personally she is worth all the attention.
One of the better MLs with good sensual. YMMV.

Thanks bro. She will be next to try in my list. Cheers
Old 26-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
By the way.. keep forgetting to post this MR..
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-yu-massage/
She was known as ABC back in 2019.
Age 34 or 35 back then, now should be almost 40.
Heavy smoke smell. Fake boobs. Bad attitude.
I posted a review few years back then kanna zap by her WK.. she wechat me to delete the post last time I was still fresh, LL deleted the post. But now, who cares about points anymore.. just a warning to bros here..
BUT, she might be changed 180 degree and become really worth the visit now? Maybe.. I'm just sharing my bad bad if not the worst experience few years back.
I think she also is a disciple of Topaz aka Cara Sugar Breeze.. so u should know what kind of slacking service u r getting.. BTW, where is Topaz ads anyway? Business to bad and delist cause people finally realised her true face?

OMG, she advertised as Real beauty and only 25 years old ?
Old 26-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bropls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any MLs to recommend who can let you sniff their armpits?
Old 26-06-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7252 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Sglonelguy Ting request upfront payment? WhatsApp her say need to pay upfront, any brother know if this to pay on the spot before service or through online before booking?
On the spot before starting the session.
But usually pay up front is a warning sign.
Old 26-06-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-han-massage/

Very pretty and looks like a model.
Breast was natural about B size.
Hj was slow and steady.
Conversation started slow but gradually became better.

Easily the prettiest around. Definitely RTM
Old 26-06-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
ML has a SOP. They ask you to shower, lay flat for piano, sensual and make you come. All within 30 minutes. If you still want to stay after the second shower, they will offer you water and head massage. They need to reserve some energy for next customer coming at next hour back to back.

If you stay the full hour or 50minutes, that is bad for them.
That I cannot agree sorry.
What is bad for them to operate for at least 50mins? It is what they advertised for and should be prepared for that. If not why should we pay the full price. I think we can be nice occasionally and give a bit of chance but cannot let this be SOP.
The standard SOP should be at least 45-50mins of service, be it massage, sensual, nuru, teasing, HDLY and finishing you off. Inclusive of bathing 50-55mins should be the SOP. 5-10mins of break is pretty much standard. Of course if you are a fast shooter and finish in 1 min or less during sensual then no choice but it shouldn’t be as short as a 30min sop.
Old 26-06-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
The community of SLG chiongster, in my guesstimate is about a few K active strength.

For a ML work for 6 months, 30 days a month, 10 customer a day, even without repeat customer, she need 1800 chiongsters The pool is enough to supply sufficient customer to her even she provide poor services.

That explains why service quality is not important to them because they alway have enough first time customer. Thus, honest FR is important to make the service level known to our community.

ML will only provide better services if they need repeat customer.
Not really. Many MLs have already lamented business is not that great, first timers are not that common especially if you minus off the ones with no records.
Old 26-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Totally agreed. Recently visited a popular beauty, as assessed by the bros here.

Finished everything in 30min. Then unwilling to do anything else thereafter.

Needless to say, no RTM for me. Also means that she is earning enough such that she don't need me as returning customer.
Similar experience with one very pretty ML as well, finished very early. The worst thing was she seems to be quite badly spoiled by some generous bros here, asking for top ups for the basic stuff (like zhut) you get with others. Ask for tips is ok, but her “price” for the tips is pretty outrageous.
Pretty lads no doubt, but left a bad taste so not gonna RTM. Not like she will be needing my business frankly, pretty much fully booked on most days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1