The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigballs91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, looking for a good freelance masseuse for around ~$60/hour (w/o happy ending/HJ/FJ kind) around Joo Chiat area. Any recommendation?
Old 18-06-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/malaxi-massage/

FR for malaxi. Thanks to all the bros for the feedback, decided to give her a go

What can i say, she is a gem indeed. Definitely not big sized, her face is quite pretty (like what some of the bros said, she gives off the chio OL you wanna bang vibes)

Her massage was shiok, a lot of strength and technique, not those piano kind, cracked every part of my body. Experienced the rolling pin technique

Service: Catbath throughout body front and back, high GFE, good roaming signs as well YMMV. I finished quickly and afterwards she still gave me a head and shoulder massage.

She was easy to talk to and playful throughout the session. Will definitely RTM
Old 18-06-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for Sugar

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/sugar-massage/

Most of us will know her, as she has been here a few times. I was once her regular before.

Looks: 8/10 tall leggy girl. Reminds me of volleyball players

Location: 7/10 those who frequent vanillas will know this location. The popular vanillas started here.

Massage: 8/10 she knows where to touch. One of the rare ones who massages you from head to toe. Give a good head massage.

Sensual: 8/10
As mentioned in this forum, her mileage can vary. Hence, will not go into details.

Overall: She was quite cold in her previous stint. But noticed that she is quite warm in this stint and will start conversations with you. Overall, a very good session.

RTM: Yes
Went to her recently as well. But she was SN with shorts and maybe I don't click with her well, she is quite cold.
Old 18-06-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for Sugar

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/sugar-massage/

Most of us will know her, as she has been here a few times. I was once her regular before.

Looks: 8/10 tall leggy girl. Reminds me of volleyball players

Location: 7/10 those who frequent vanillas will know this location. The popular vanillas started here.

Massage: 8/10 she knows where to touch. One of the rare ones who massages you from head to toe. Give a good head massage.

Sensual: 8/10
As mentioned in this forum, her mileage can vary. Hence, will not go into details.

Overall: She was quite cold in her previous stint. But noticed that she is quite warm in this stint and will start conversations with you. Overall, a very good session.

RTM: Yes
To me, Sugar has the best bod around
Slim, leggy, small in boobs but fit perfectly on her
Still remem seeing her silhouette outline.. whoa..
Old 18-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any FR on the other fei fei?

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-feifei/

looks not too bad
Old 18-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post

looks not too bad
Bro,follow the post from bro kangkongkeng on page 8311.
Old 18-06-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ya loh, jin sad sia. Especially the JS/CZ gang really up the game for everyone.
I remember even got a couple of “vanilla” have to up their game by at least giving CBJ to entice customers.
Sad to say, now the JS/CZ gang all tio wipe out liao.
The last remaining member Anan of the gang has RTC recently...this hardworking lass came to our shore same time as Long nv after 2021 CNY period before all the bullshit restrictions take placed. She is very focused and knew what she wanted working as ML as she
kept low profile, maintain high standards of service and most importantly away from the KC game which got some JS gang like big tits summer into trouble when you played with fire 🔥 haha
Old 18-06-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn’t see any reviews so decide to be a commando.

ML: https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-ye-zi-massage/

Location: Area G. Easy for drivers with roadside parking nearby
Look : resembles middle Row pictures.
Boobs : sizeable natural. Can grab can zhut (.)(.) but gentle of course.
Attitude : Very polite. Nice to chat with.
GFE : High. Good roaming signals during sensual. YMMV.
Sensual : lots of hugging and pecks. YMMV.
Massage : Pro massage with strength. Heard she paid a mentor to be trained in massage so it was a good and relaxing session. Tried her kidney massage, JG and tuina. Really good!
RTM : Yes. For the Really Pro Massage, high playability and a Happy Ending.
Old 18-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/malaxi-massage/

FR for malaxi. Thanks to all the bros for the feedback, decided to give her a go

What can i say, she is a gem indeed. Definitely not big sized, her face is quite pretty (like what some of the bros said, she gives off the chio OL you wanna bang vibes)

Her massage was shiok, a lot of strength and technique, not those piano kind, cracked every part of my body. Experienced the rolling pin technique

Service: Catbath throughout body front and back, high GFE, good roaming signs as well YMMV. I finished quickly and afterwards she still gave me a head and shoulder massage.

She was easy to talk to and playful throughout the session. Will definitely RTM
I can also add one point for her. She accepted my number when I was not in the database and showed me personally she added my number after everything. Because of her and another 2 mls(one who I have mentioned before who helped me with the db), I figured out that in order to have a higher chance, you need to consistently to remind the mls to add. Even though she added, the two other mls couldn't see.
Old 19-06-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24587 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post

looks not too bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Bro,follow the post from bro kangkongkeng on page 8311.
She is also advertised as FL. Tried her as FL. The report may be found in https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=22...&postcount=117
Old 19-06-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

Been on a long hiatus. Finally, I returned to the scene again and decided to look for an old friend who recently ventured back to Singapore shores.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ki-ki-massage/

Look : Still the same sweetness. Looks most like the middle row right photo
Boobs : Natural Bs "Very nice to grope with"
Attitude : Since long time no see we chatted all the way until she kicks into sluty mode
GFE : Gives off vibes of a next door XMM
Massage : Very good finger pressing skills, until i had to ask her lessen her strength... Not for the faint hearted
RTM : Definitely. Good massage skills coupled with a very good release accompanied with 4G roaming..
Old 19-06-2023, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any bro have FR off this gal?https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-dd/
Old 19-06-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A little off topic. Anyone here ur CO enabled find my iPhone on ur phone and how do u overcome this when gg for activities here?
Old 19-06-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
A little off topic. Anyone here ur CO enabled find my iPhone on ur phone and how do u overcome this when gg for activities here?

Put your main phone with "find my iPhone" emailed in office. Use spare phone to chiong outside office or during lunch time

Do not think you can disable "find my iPhone" since your phone movement is under her radar.
Old 19-06-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Airplane mode should do the trick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1