The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-06-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
So next time I go to a 88 spa, the counter will tell me - You must pay $88 for ah hour, if you dun want the P massage, it's ok. The ml will give you a solid massage. Like that also can ah?
Those HC hard sell $88, I wont visit them anymore. Be it $88 or $60, is the boss that earn. Ladies go for small tips. So even if is $60, the ladies will find way to earn it.

Overall, if per hr, I have $120 total limit, taking market price from ML. Usually I go for 90min in HC, with small tips, is still within market price.
Old 07-06-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
So next time I go to a 88 spa, the counter will tell me - You must pay $88 for ah hour, if you dun want the P massage, it's ok. The ml will give you a solid massage. Like that also can ah?
can. but then you also have the right to not take up the service and walk off.
Old 07-06-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-ying-massage/

Tried this sweet girl from guangdong this morning, opened the door and she was in a black tight fitting dress, looks similar to her photos with slight discounts due to meitu but she's definitely pretty by my standards and the more i look at her, the prettier she gets, i guess she's the kind that grows on you. She has a friendly personality and based on her mannerism and my guesstimations, she's probably around mid to late 20s but under 30. Boobs are a decently sized Bs. Gave me a bottle of mineral water right off the bat before i head off to the showers(guess this is part of the SOP these days lol). After shower we start the massage, and her massage was skillful, although she said she was not a masseur but compared to most mls who are just literally pinching your skin, there's definitely a release of tension felt in my muscles all over the back/shoulders as i sit here and type this. Her routine involves a round of massage, then a catbath plus rubbing her boobs all over you before she applies oil on your back and gives you a strong tuina that covers your entire back to your legs and arms, i know this sounds like something that has been repeated many times but i really did kinda dozed off bcos it was that relaxing. Afterwards, she will clean the oil off your back with wet wipes and ask you to flip over to catbath you and boy was her catbath comprehensive, it was long and engaging, from the legs to the face and back to the middle think it was close to 10 mins before she finally applied the oil on my bro. She allows Zhut2 and playability is rather high(YMMV). There's Zero phone usage as well, she's wholly focused on you once the session starts. After the release and shower, she will still sit by the bed and chit chat with you while we munched on some tasty treats together which i won't disclose...the way she sat on the bed during the chat was when i realized that she looked way more mesmerizing than when i first laid eyes on her with her beautiful eyelashes...think i kena kced abit. Too bad she's gonna RTC for awhile soon but she told me she will be back in the near future as well. Overall i think she's a Gem that possess a combination of good massage skills and playability, wished i discovered her sooner.
Her HJ skill good ?
Old 07-06-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
These batch of sglonelyguy has nothing much to be excited.. sigh.
Agreed. I prefer vanillas. Many have gone back recently.

The new listings with bjs don't interest me.
Old 07-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For me I always go for quality. As long as chio bu I will definitely give a try, if can click well, will continue to visit. As for services, ha, what type of services I never tried before? Now I prefer to play with chio bu on the bed - paint them until they are exhausted, lied on the bed like a dead fish.
Unfortunately she is not replying to my booking request haha
Old 07-06-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ping-ping-massage/

Tried this Milf Ping Ping
Face less 10% to posted pictures.
Body slim kind with slight tummy.
Boob man made C cup.
Can feel bag inside.
Don’t like her nips to be lick or play with.
Should be 30 + year old.
Wear a spec when door open exactly like the posted picture.
She have few tier of services selection.
Took the highest package > Dongguan style sensual service + FJ
No masaage was done for this package.
Dongguan style mean using her tongue to lick+suck whole back and front.
Then ask u doggie style for her to AR.
Follow by many pattern BBBJ.
I mean really many patterns & style for her BBBJ.
Hot water + Cold water BBBJ + “ Superman” BBBJ
Then follow by FJ.

Good to try once for this package.
Will be back to tried lower tier package that has massage with BBBJ.
I would say her service really damn good.
But more to commercial transaction.
Basically just lie down and wait for her to service u that kind.
Location > My Favorite area B.
Clean room.

Ejazz

Last edited by ejazz; 07-06-2023 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added AR
Old 07-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
givope83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good HJ skill
Old 07-06-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
recruit99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, does anyone have a recommendation for a good masseuse that uses those special massage chairs. Would like to give it a try, willing to paynow $20 for a good recommendation. Can also DM me to speak privately.
Old 07-06-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Brunchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of any good masseur that provides good head and shoulder massage? Not just massage the little head
Old 07-06-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/

Saw her change photo and still looking so pretty. Reminded me of the large mirror in front of the bed that brings so much excitment while sucking on her nips and she performing the hand job. Such a beautiful sight and experience. Definitely looking forward to more visits to this pretty babe.
Old 07-06-2023, 08:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Those HC hard sell $88, I wont visit them anymore. Be it $88 or $60, is the boss that earn. Ladies go for small tips. So even if is $60, the ladies will find way to earn it.

Overall, if per hr, I have $120 total limit, taking market price from ML. Usually I go for 90min in HC, with small tips, is still within market price.
True, even curtain shop spas are better than those 88 spas. Took 90 mins only 82 mah. Find my regular Xiao Mi and Candy, both chut a lot of patterns to sextified me. In total paid them 150 they happy like F liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-06-2023, 08:45 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
can. but then you also have the right to not take up the service and walk off.
That's why I said that silly gal broke her own rice bowl. Now we know she came out with this sort of pattern, who will visit her?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-06-2023, 08:49 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
Unfortunately she is not replying to my booking request haha
Cos she dun need this "part time job" to make a living, so she suka suka take 2 customers a day, not shiok dun work lor. I also texted her a few times before she replied me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-06-2023, 09:36 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quite limited sharing these days huh. School holidays effect?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-06-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Again chio bu service damn lousy lah. But such chio bu strip topless to serve you already worth that 150 liao. But seem like she is not worried about the high rental cos she only take 2 to 3 customers a day (only after 5pm). I think she is supported by some one - working as a ml is just to earn some pocket money.
Visited Ice White last week.
Porcelain kind of botox gao gao plasticky face.
Man made boobs. But it's those high quality man made. Takes Time and experience to verify. she is a good conversationalist.. but it was really cold attitude. Sitted at sofa and ask me to go shower myself. The only come I to room after I wipe myself dry. Piano type massage. Mechanical hj. No zhut zhut. No kissing at all. Maybe she really No need my visit and money la.. haha.. I felt really silly visiting her.
She will also clamp her legs tight, so no chance roaming south. For the grand finale, she wipe of my soldiers, and ask me go shower while she walks to living and sitted on her sofa texting. Only stand up when I am about to pay her then send me off.
RYM? Hell NO!!!

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ice-white-massage/

Pp:// Just realised her link is not working anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1