The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-06-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ci-ci-massage/

A short MR for CiCi. Visited her looking for a replacement for Nat, but the session didn't end up with nuru. Usually first session I just let the ML do their thing or if they ask what package, but as she didn't, I assumed it will be nuru by default.
Last weekend, I visited Ci Ci for the 2nd time, hoping she will one day improve to Nat's level. Nat stopped working more than a week ago although she will not rtc till later this week.

Unfortunately, CiCi has moved back to her old room as a new girl was about to move in to occupy Natalie's room. The toilet in this old room is too small for her to do Nat's toilet chair Sumata routine. Nevertheless, as Special Spawner reported, she gave me an erotic body-to-body shower. With my head at the same level as hers now, I did not risk getting suffocated with soapy boobs like the last time, when I was seated.

No more massage bed either.
Her Nuru Sumata has however improved since my first visit. It is now about 1/3 of Nat's level.
But she has mastered the killer move that Nat always used on me to make me finish, and I exploded quite early. I will have to invest more money to let her practice how to keep up the teasing longer, something Nat was an expert in.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Again chio bu service damn lousy lah. But such chio bu strip topless to serve you already worth that 150 liao. But seem like she is not worried about the high rental cos she only take 2 to 3 customers a day (only after 5pm). I think she is supported by some one - working as a ml is just to earn some pocket money.
Hmm usually in such situation, it’s gonna be hard to move further since they are not invested to have any other form of other relationship since they already have their robert / 金主. I thought she’s gonna be your next unlocking target given you probably have the highest chance with your whale status!

In a way, i would take it as a PSA to tell all the beginner bros, no pt visiting unless u r keen to see hot chiobu massage u topless. Hehe.
Old 05-06-2023, 06:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Wonder if there's any thread or forum for ML in JB? I dk what's the market rate there and which place to go
There is a section for JB..

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-06-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Last weekend, I visited Ci Ci for the 2nd time, hoping she will one day improve to Nat's level. Nat stopped working more than a week ago although she will not rtc till later this week.

Unfortunately, CiCi has moved back to her old room as a new girl was about to move in to occupy Natalie's room. The toilet in this old room is too small for her to do Nat's toilet chair Sumata routine. Nevertheless, as Special Spawner reported, she gave me an erotic body-to-body shower. With my head at the same level as hers now, I did not risk getting suffocated with soapy boobs like the last time, when I was seated.

No more massage bed either.
Her Nuru Sumata has however improved since my first visit. It is now about 1/3 of Nat's level.
But she has mastered the killer move that Nat always used on me to make me finish, and I exploded quite early. I will have to invest more money to let her practice how to keep up the teasing longer, something Nat was an expert in.
How much is her nuru sumata or is it YMMV?
Old 05-06-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Just found out Xiao Qi rtc already? So fast ah
Yes, sian/2 also, she’s only doing shorter stints now.
Gonna miss her close combat style kind of sensual experience.
She gonna be back though, so will see her again then.
Rtm list getting shorter and shorter…
Old 05-06-2023, 10:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Hmm usually in such situation, it’s gonna be hard to move further since they are not invested to have any other form of other relationship since they already have their robert / 金主. I thought she’s gonna be your next unlocking target given you probably have the highest chance with your whale status!

In a way, i would take it as a PSA to tell all the beginner bros, no pt visiting unless u r keen to see hot chiobu massage u topless. Hehe.
For me I always go for quality. As long as chio bu I will definitely give a try, if can click well, will continue to visit. As for services, ha, what type of services I never tried before? Now I prefer to play with chio bu on the bed - paint them until they are exhausted, lied on the bed like a dead fish.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Yes, sian/2 also, she’s only doing shorter stints now.
Gonna miss her close combat style kind of sensual experience.
She gonna be back though, so will see her again then.
Rtm list getting shorter and shorter…
Actually this was her longest sting (6 mths)
but she will be back, either end of this year or early next year
Old 05-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lognormal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

emma rtc isit? delisted and uncontactable...
Old 06-06-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Again chio bu service damn lousy lah. But such chio bu strip topless to serve you already worth that 150 liao. But seem like she is not worried about the high rental cos she only take 2 to 3 customers a day (only after 5pm). I think she is supported by some one - working as a ml is just to earn some pocket money.
Maybe student earning some pocket money only.
Old 06-06-2023, 07:01 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Maybe student earning some pocket money only.
By taking only 2 to 3 customers a day cannot cover the costly rental leh. So I think should have someone who support her lor. Might not be a Robert, maybe her parent also can.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-06-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
johnny555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

100% like the pics, no discount. Very pretty with Very good body.

5g roaming yes except for below.

Gfe is very good and able to talk to you about anything under the sun.

Sensual is amazing even though she's quite new.

RTM: Yes for sure.
Old 06-06-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm maybe I am late to the news but anyone know if XLN rtc, cos she got delisted from slg?
Old 06-06-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Hmm maybe I am late to the news but anyone know if XLN rtc, cos she got delisted from slg?
Rtc. Will be back prob In a few days or weeks time. Wait for her listing again.
Old 06-06-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny555 View Post
FR for Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

100% like the pics, no discount. Very pretty with Very good body.

5g roaming yes except for below.g

Gfe is very good and able to talk to you about anything under the sun.

Sensual is amazing even though she's quite new.

RTM: Yes for sure.
Bro...except for below...then it is NOT 5g lah
Old 06-06-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Did MLX and XLN both delist?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1