The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2023, 10:40 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Lol how you know i buy premium for this sia. Literally the only reason.. esp when you see all the non constructive jiao wei the zappers put in their comments but i thought premium can still be zapped but you can see who zap you.

What about your nick? Why is is green?
Your nick below indicatively mentions you are Premium supporter.
I am not sure Premium can see who zaps you. It’ll be good.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 05-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

No joke. Although I am not an outright boobs lover
I still have the bandwidth. And bro, last I check, i didn’t receive your PM yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Really want to try bro?
It’s really no joke.

Pm u soon. Lol

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 05-05-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Why would there be a free one? Wouldn't this undercut the paid ones?
free one maybe store 3 month data, paid one since dunno when
Old 05-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I did visit her once...tbh, among the current crop, she is above average...everyone has different opinions in terms of looks...when I wanted 5g, she said more visits will reap more...and she tried 2nd guessing what is our power and reputation for each time a customer went visiting her, and said business is bad, wanting others to post and etc...i stop at that...overall, she is not too bad, just that she doesnt have the "x" factor that warrants me for repeated visits. Again, ymmv like what SMRT said
Actually this is a red flag. While we all know the MLs will fish you to keep coming back implicitly she’s outright baiting you uh. Ok la at least she’s honest about it.
But why need to second guess customer’s power and reputation? Trying to get senior bros to vouch for her? Will she give different treatment for those with more power?
Disclaimer, I never visited her, did not shout out to me anything that stands out for me to want to try somehow. She looks pretty and so far MRs have been showing she’s quite good at least but happier to try others.
Old 05-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
I'm surprised you RTM her so many times, I tried once and not going back lol
Yeah also wondering why you not returning?
Old 05-05-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Difference is one premium vs one donor...take a look under premium benefits
So what's the benefit of donor. Also is yours one time or monthly?
Old 05-05-2023, 11:05 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually this is a red flag. While we all know the MLs will fish you to keep coming back implicitly she’s outright baiting you uh. Ok la at least she’s honest about it.
But why need to second guess customer’s power and reputation? Trying to get senior bros to vouch for her? Will she give different treatment for those with more power?
Disclaimer, I never visited her, did not shout out to me anything that stands out for me to want to try somehow. She looks pretty and so far MRs have been showing she’s quite good at least but happier to try others.
For people to vouch for her...her session is not bad...but because its vanilla...it won't beat those that are FN and having 5G roaming...mls such as RTC OG Angel for one...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-05-2023, 11:07 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
So what's the benefit of donor. Also is yours one time or monthly?
Its one time...

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338343 for more info

https://sbfsg.agency/payments.php

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-05-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

Hi bros anyone tried her can't find any fr?

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiaoxiao-massage/
Old 05-05-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Or maybe try to match the real person with the SBF nickname?

Once, got one ML messaged me out of the blue and asked if I am the one who wrote a certain MR, which I didn't. So creepy.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-bao-massage/

Looks: 9/10 long hair pretty girl that resembles uni days crush.

Body: 9/10 very slim and young body. Very fair skin also. No fats anywhere. Boobs was around B+. Nice to hug.

Massage: 0 did not opt for it

Sensual: 6/10 very green at this. She herself says she not good at sensusal. Normal stroking with nothing exceptional. Cuddle in bed like girlfriend. Very friendly and chatty girl, never had a pause in conversation.

Overall: 8.5 /10 if looking for pretty girl for hj service, she will definitely fit the bill. Pure vanilla service and nothing more. If you are looking for services beyond, then prob not your type.

Rtm: why not given the looks and body plus the friendly personality.

Last edited by Moshimosh; 05-05-2023 at 01:03 PM.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MLs are here just to earn money. And not to look for Andy Lau. I will think that mileage will not vary much across their customer base ("this excludes the boyfriends"). Just that many who get extended mileage typically keep quiet about it.

Also, when i see a single positive MR, there is a 50-50 percent chance that it is fake. When there are two positive MRs, it's still 50-50. As a single person can have multiple accounts to hype the ML. But when there are >5 positive MRs, the ML will become a must visit. If you don't get a good experience, there is probably some issue with yourself.

I think the members in this forum are not stupid. It takes effort to write MR for the ML as well.

Like how we judge MLs, ML are judging us right from the start when they check our records in the database. Thereafter again when we step through their doors. Mileage will vary based how we score.
Thank you for your first post.

It always pay to be physically attractive - whether on the ML side or the customer side. It can help hype up the experience in terms of the vibes you get and the responses to sensual actions or interactions. And an attractive guy (with good look, fit body and/or huge dick) very often could get extended mileage.

While it is almost unlikely to get an ideal ML - tall, chio, shapely and leggy ML who could provide solid genuine massage and scintillating repertoire of sensual actions, one realistically finds the MLs who can satisfy you in terms of your most desired wants/needs.

MRs on an ML, no matter how many, will just provide an indication or guide. Upon trying out, one will decide whether she is suitable for subsequent RTM. For me, I quickly rule that An Yi and W as unsuitable for me, for they are not capable of passionate kissing/frenching, an important need for me. (My regular MLs are those whom I regarded as pleasant/pretty, can do good massage and have selectively agreed to fj. Obviously, there can be no discussion about them here)

It is important on our part to be a good customer and treat ML well, whether in terms of conversation, reasonableness of request and service guidance. Don't be KCed. Afterall, we are out to have a good time and most MLs will want to give good service, within their means.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4726 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-xin-xin/

Today I decide to break the trend and go commando.
Looks- not the syt or elegant mls I encounter, more towards cute. Reminds me of my poly classmate I hanged out with last time. Closest is the last photo. To me she looks alright. I've seen worse. If you want a model or pretty syt, may not be something you are looking for
Location- not near mrt, walkable from bus stop. My advise for foot soldiers is to have an umbrella as it is not sheltered. Don't remember seeing any security guards.
Atmophere- it was tidy. Just watch your step at the shower. A bit slippery.
Massage- was offered oil massage. Not hard(not piano) massage.
Sensual- 5G, hj not rushed. No shorts, no skirt. Just panties.
Gfe- had to initiate conversation. Can sense she is shy and nervous.
Service- showered together before and after massage. Got the full hour
Rtm-maybe, not the top of my priority as want to try others and rtm for some others
You mean she FN in shower and SN during massage and sensual?

up list kept separately
Old 05-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
You mean she FN in shower and SN during massage and sensual?
Yup fn in shower. Sn in both massage and sensual. No tops or bra during massage. No transition of taking off tops as in many mls I meet. May not what some bros like. At least that was when I visit.

Last edited by rythuno; 05-05-2023 at 01:35 PM.
Old 05-05-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thank you for your first post.

It always pay to be physically attractive - whether on the ML side or the customer side. It can help hype up the experience in terms of the vibes you get and the responses to sensual actions or interactions. And an attractive guy (with good look, fit body and/or huge dick) very often could get extended mileage.

While it is almost unlikely to get an ideal ML - tall, chio, shapely and leggy ML who could provide solid genuine massage and scintillating repertoire of sensual actions, one realistically finds the MLs who can satisfy you in terms of your most desired wants/needs.

MRs on an ML, no matter how many, will just provide an indication or guide. Upon trying out, one will decide whether she is suitable for subsequent RTM. For me, I quickly rule that An Yi and W as unsuitable for me, for they are not capable of passionate kissing/frenching, an important need for me. (My regular MLs are those whom I regarded as pleasant/pretty, can do good massage and have selectively agreed to fj. Obviously, there can be no discussion about them here)

It is important on our part to be a good customer and treat ML well, whether in terms of conversation, reasonableness of request and service guidance. Don't be KCed. Afterall, we are out to have a good time and most MLs will want to give good service, within their means.
Thank you for the frank discussion.

One thing I also note is that MLs are also humans. They have their sexual needs as well. Unlike men who can do the act with anyone who looks pleasant on first date, females typically need to have feelings with the person they do the act with. Hence, treating the ML well over some time does helps. Of course, if you are just an old ah pek, then you can only use money to entice the ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1