The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-04-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Tried to book yiyi just now and got informed that "记录太少” apparently just having your number in the database isn't enough anymore zzzzz
Also depends on their popularity. When MLs have a lot of requests, they tend to choose.

Try again during their less busy days, or later when the hype for them dies down
Old 30-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/juan-zi-massage/

One of my fav masseur. Pretty and slim and photos are 99% accurate. She is hardworking and provide a good massage. Boobs massage is sensual and turn me on. Came quickly with her skillfulness.
Looks like syt from photo / video. Anyone else has tried and confirm the same too?
Old 30-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/natalie-massage/

After some unsuccessful attempts, finally managed to secure a booking with Natalie recently.

Communications: straightforward in the arrangements for the appointment

Apartment: familiar place for experienced cheongsters. bathroom area floor is jialat. The bedroom she tidied it up so it looks better. There was also a massage bed added to the furnishings.

Looks: Pleasant looking. I liked her complexion, fair-skinned, bright eyes. Her accent is a nice welcome change from the usual PRCs.

Boobs: I think they are perfectly sized for her body.

Attitude: friendly and easy to chat with in Chinese and little bit of Singlish.

Massage: definitely has the skills and the strength.

Main event: the nuru was great. so many variations in the positions. have to praise her for her dedication throughout the full one hour session.

RTM: I hope so.
Old 30-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Looks like syt from photo / video. Anyone else has tried and confirm the same too?
Quite decent SYT+ with good looks, nice tone abs and leggy.
Old 30-04-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Went to google "嗯嗯" but can't find this words with any meaning close to consent, confirm, OK.....
https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-en...fine=%E5%97%AF

https://hinative.com/questions/2989458

TMT
Old 30-04-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

wow, you power man!
Thanks.

Last edited by Ray06; 30-04-2023 at 04:45 PM.
Old 30-04-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Pretty sure my most recent record is in January /shrug
Visit other ml I guess
When you say most recent record, did you mean your record was checked last in January, or you watch as the ML put in comments for your record?
Anyway there are different databases so maybe suay that she doesn’t check the one where your records are.
Like I said, I have seen senior bro with like 2 records, which is impossible for someone who cheong so long. In that situation have to see whether the ML dares to take the risk or not.
Old 30-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
One is "quite", one us "very"... so can guess bah.
Bro you are VERY attention to the derail
Old 30-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
zander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you to all the bros who responded to my post asking for advice earlier!!
Old 30-04-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
zander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Posting 2 quick FRs from the past few days.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/qian-qian-massage/
Booking: Very responsive on chat.
Looks: Late 40s. MILF
Body: Large Frame but not plump. Skin is real smooth and the globes are natural+soft
Massage: Packs a punch. Can go real hard and work on sore areas if you want.
Service: SN and zhut allowed. Standard vanilla HJ but she does ask you which type of action you prefer. JG offered and is not the painful type Does help you shower after that and offers you a drink.
Time: Exactly 90min as booked

Conclusion: Good for those who need a really strong massage. Will RTM if I am looking for an actual massage that day.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yao-yao-massage/
Booking: Very responsive on chat
Looks: 30s. Quite different from photo. Must discount about 25%.
Body: Skin is smooth and the globes are natural. Smells nice
Massage: B2B massage only and lots of it.
Service: Showers with you together. FN and zhut allowed. As other bros shared before, her sensual part is really heavy with lots of licking. Ended with a boob job where she supports you on her lap.
Time: Completed in about 35min even though I booked for an hour. Told me that another customer has arrived already. Suspect she messed up the schedule and double booked.

Conclusion: If you are looking for full sensual action+FN service without topup, you may want to shortlist her but personally for me I will not RTM as chemistry is not there.

Edit: Bros take note that she might have up her rates already. SLG shows 120 for 60min but beautycastle shows for 45min only now

These days life is hard. Can get zapped gao gao for asking advice or questions

Last edited by zander8686; 30-04-2023 at 09:57 PM.
Old 30-04-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Based on my experience, the usual process is that ML will allocate 20/25 mins for HJ + sensual. So it will probably hit 45/50 mins mark for the deed to finish for non-steel plane. Diligent MLs will initiate a head massage for 5-10 mins in order to clock a 55 min experience.

Being a steel aeroplane myself, I will inform them and suggest they to give about 30 mins for HJ. If they couldn't do it out by 15 mins or so and probably by then they are already tired, I will takeover which usually takes about 5 mins.

From the database, they will probably also know whether the customer is a steel aeroplane based on past records so they can adjust accordingly.

BTW dont think there's a huge population of steel aeroplanes out there, that will influence ML's standard drills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Typically MLs will try to finish you by the 40th minute mark. This is understandable as they need buffer for steel aeroplanes. Steel aeroplanes can be very disruptive and can have a domino effect on their subsequent bookings.

If you are are not steel aeroplane. Its your right to stay till the 55th minute mark. Even though, there isn't much to do already. Just head massage or lie beside you.

Yes, service level drops when you are closer to the ML. Coz they know that you will not come to this forum to expose them
Old 30-04-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes as what bro SS said, one of my regular ML told me before if your record is too long ago with too few records they might be cautious and not take in case you sold your number away to fish.
In fact I was shown a record by a senior bro I know and I only saw 2 records with no comments. It could also be that most of the records are in another database the ML doesn’t use I’m not sure. So always good to have MLs add your record in once in a while.
They cannot afford not be overtly careful, 5 ML condo based that were on my list kena raided and this is just within last 18 months. One was just before my appointment! Thought she aeroplaned me but she updated me a few days after. No.6 couldn't get extension so RTC. When she tried to apply to return she said she was "blacklisted" "拉黑" . Told her to wait for at least another 6 months before retrying to apply.
Old 30-04-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

My attempt after reading thread

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi/

Location: got parking, might kena guard asking. But i nv kena. Stay alone.
Looks: wont reject. Got matured vibes rather than young feel from blurred pics.
Body: super big soft nnp. Similar kk. Smooth skin. Petite, not super skinny kind.
Massage: piano.
Sensual: standard tickles and sliding ard with her big nnp. Quite shiok.
Roaming: 4.5g gets wet easily
Gfe: Feels like a friend.
Afterdeed: Shower alone. I ask for water. Sit for 5min and left 1hr zhun.
Rtm: No for massage. Yes for exploring roaming plan.
Old 30-04-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Quite decent SYT+ with good looks, nice tone abs and leggy.
Upz bro for confirmation. On my list 🙂
Old 30-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Anqi and xiao long nv how do they compare?
dude, go try for yourself as personal preferences differ. Both are not landmines, so they are safe to try.

Quote:
One is "quite", one us "very"... so can guess bah.
yes bro, u read it correctly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1