The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Tried once. Over-hyped. Those "not hard up for business" type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/pei-qi-massage/ hi any bros manage to book her . No reply to msg n call. Ty

Last edited by SaintTKP; 24-04-2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks.. previously told me ppl booked her for drinking session only
Old 24-04-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

This Unker @SaintTKP jialat sia.
Reading your past posts getting dulan / jealous after certain ML found Robert And you Unker eat too full you like to speculate gossip rumours hor?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 24-04-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
She seems okay. I think her new place dont have that swimming pool, wanna find her to chill at the poolside 😆
Wow bro, you will do that? Ask to chill by pool? 😅
Old 24-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Why need to read my past posts?
All my observations are based on facts. I've been cheonging long enough to trust my eyes. I've never forced you to believe my "rumour". You are just another WK/Robert/agent out to write fake FRs and to protect your MLS.
I've also done my homework on you.

So pls don't start another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
This Unker @SaintTKP jialat sia.
Reading your past posts getting dulan / jealous after certain ML found Robert And you Unker eat too full you like to speculate gossip rumours hor?
Old 24-04-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Thanks.. previously told me ppl booked her for drinking session only
Old 24-04-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Why need to read my past posts?
All my observations are based on facts. I've been cheonging long enough to trust my eyes. I've never forced you to believe my "rumour". You are just another WK/Robert/agent out to write fake FRs and to protect your MLS.
I've also done my homework on you.

So pls don't start another one.
You not jialat meh? Getting salty and posts about Angel , to asking kaypo about other ML status? Yah carry on with what you are doing Unker.

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 24-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

None of your farking business, underaged Xiao Didi/WK/Robert
Kaypoh chee.

Quote:
You not jialat meh? Getting salty and posts about Angel , to asking kaypo about ML status? Yah carry on with what you are doing Unker.
Old 24-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
None of your farking business, underaged Xiao Didi.
I know you. Seen you before. So pls don't start...
Swee thanks for your acknowledgment Unker. ^^

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 24-04-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
None of your farking business, underaged Xiao Didi/WK/Robert
Kaypoh chee.
Lmao. No sense of integrity in your posts also. Well played AhPek. “Emotional Damage”

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 24-04-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

I'm not as academic as you, little schoolboy.
Pak Qiu Cheng too much make you dumb?
Small bird. Oversized brain.
No wonder have to resort to talk cock here to entertain everyone.

Quote:
Lmao. No sense of integrity in your posts also. Well played AhPek. “Emotional Damage”
Old 24-04-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
Understand the hype behind nat now, was having low expectations from her blurred face images, but was surprised she was quite pretty.
Maybe gonna RTM her every now and then if no one to try out for massage or Dome 1
Managed to book this legendary aeroplane queen. Got the nuru but didnt really get the services described by the bros e.g. mouth fuck her. Got those eraser nipples that are great for sucking though. All in all wont really rtm.
Old 24-04-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bropls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, any bros got any recommendations for MLs that are pretty and meaty? Preferably got very good GFE too!
Old 24-04-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/wenwen-massage/

Service in MP but provide shower together and FN services....

Note: I have not tried.

Last edited by Ray06; 24-04-2023 at 04:49 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

Thou face are masked but is a surprisingly good pick.

Location: convenient for folks with own transport. foot soldier may need last mile transport from nearest mrt.

Look: a mix of GND+Foxy, plus when she smile have dimples.
Body: the type that I fancy, petite, slim, smooth skin just not as fair.
Boobs: au naturel C cupper with nice tear drop shape
Service: as per what is listed
Overall: a great addition to current crop. RTM for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1