The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not aiming at anyone, but I’m very very curious why so many MRs will mention offer water?
Sg really so hot until offer water becomes a requirement also?
I normally refuse or don't drink if already poured. Cos I prefer beer or scared got gong tao...

TMT
Old 21-04-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Not aiming at anyone, but I’m very very curious why so many MRs will mention offer water?
Haha bro! cause not girl offer, so slowly become a plus point requirement to add on. Service already quite standard already unless certain ML has a special skill to offer. Anyway who don’t like extra service, the more the merrier right haha.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weakkukubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for services around Choa chu kang area? I'm a Foot soldier so the location really matters
Old 21-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I oso just visited, and learnt that she was crashed 4 times by 380 today lol.
Not sure if this is coincidence but I would like to emphasise on her location for foot soldiers. It’s at the outskirts of area B, so if u come from the extreme end of the island, best is still to grab there.

If location not convenient, cancelling is still better than crashing your 380 on her.

Cheers
Wah took me a while to figure out what 380 is…
Old 21-04-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah took me a while to figure out what 380 is…
what does it meant ? Enlighten please haha
Old 21-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
what does it meant ? Enlighten please haha
airbus a380 is a plane.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Behind palace
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi friends

Haven't had a session since Xiao Qi in March. I had some fun in Seoul so i'm holding back but tiagong 99 leaving soon and I haven't met her yet so gotta try making an appointment with her soon zzz.

Would anyone mind pm-ing her general location please? Thank you.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weakkukubird View Post
Any recommendations for services around Choa chu kang area? I'm a Foot soldier so the location really matters
Not too familiar with this area unfortunately.
But unlikely to find much options. Maybe some people would know some HC options I doubt there are too many condos there that would rent out for business that area more longer term residential.
If you see ads in HDB that type I would recommend you stay away, those are usually landmines and quite often get swept.
Old 21-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
W/ Arissa gone, any MLs to intro that can legit give a mean massage w/ slight playability? Tried 7P but her massage not up to par sadly.
Skip SLG and the websites for massage.

For-value spas with good service providers are what you want to look for. You have a ML with reasonable skills and experience, a massage bed and massage oil. These are the 3 ingredients you cannot skip.

There is a decent ML called Mia (previously) who has been mentioned in the TPY or budget massage threads. Obviously, stay away from the gimmick spas that offer prostate or kidney nonsense.

Don't PM me as I haven't kept track of Mia or the threads.
Old 21-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You changed bed for muscle ache?
Hahas no no. I changed to new bed because my old bed sleep so many years until got a dip/hole. New bed too soft so sleep until back and neck pain.
Old 21-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

MR for Yiyi

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/

Today my regulars are not avail so just happen to have some time to visit some of girls i always wanted to try. Texted a whole bunch of them but only Yiyi timing is easier to match so i went her place.

Tl:dr version: overall good experience and will RTM.

Looks: 9/10; legit pretty with nice facial features. Looks a bit pan-asian. Age should be mid-20s.

Body: 9/10; tight, slim. Nothing to complain. Boobs size are ample, soft and sensitive. Body is soft and nice to touch. One interesting point to note, she’s a lot smaller size and thinner than what i have imagine from the pictures.

Massage: 7/10; decent and comes with a pretty good head massage after to conclude the session

Sensual/GFE: 8/10; very high and she have an interesting personality too. Overall a sweet and slightly playful girl and GFE can be easily felt.

RTM: Yes, but not part of fixed rotation at the moment.
Old 21-04-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I think he changed bed, not used to it and got muscle ache.
Yes correct. Turns out the shop sent wrong mattress so they going to redeliver the correct bed and take back the one that is too soft.
Old 21-04-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Still doesn't reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
I think She is out of action in the later part of the day. Should be able to try tmr.

Last edited by SaintTKP; 21-04-2023 at 07:03 PM.
Old 21-04-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

After a not so good session in the noon with a ML, felt unsatisfied so try texting Bao er and she reply so fast hand book and paid her a visits. Submitting my MR for bros consideration.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/baoer-massage/

Location: good for both bmw and driver. Only entry is challenging.
Look: not her department. Confirm different from photo. Resemblance to video minus the slimming effect.
Body: not her department again. Not tall not slim
Boobs: soft, slightly sag probably due to size. Able to BF so should be consider big. Real hard and pointy nipple once high like some bro mention
Massage: close to no
Sensual: All the above disappointment, she compensate and shine like a star here. S/N. Non mechanical hj, slow, fast, twist, turn. Bbbj as listed, Dyson vacuum type. High playability, able to take special request as long as within her limits.
Roaming: never really try much as too focus on her bbbj
GFE: can chat very well. Does Offer water if some guys mind. Not a time watcher as I overshot my time chatting with her. Some hugs and perks during chat

RTM: yes if I’m only looking for a good bbbj session.

If you’re looking for looks, can give her a miss. If looking for good service and boobs lover, can try her. My session was good I would say.
Old 21-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlancer View Post
Visited 77 a couple of times. Pretty lady, won't reject one. Very service oriented and offers water and wiping after shower (both before/after the deed)
Massage was more of teasing and was very comfortable.
Teasing was excellent and really enjoyable.
The best part was the roaming and how sensitive she is too. Definitely feels shiok when she also feeling the mood. Gfe off the charts.

Quote:

Maybe his first time been offer water.
Maybe he was real thirsty.
Maybe got nothing to write.
Maybe while enjoying the glass of water he can sit down and TCSS with her.
Maybe and maybe.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1