The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh he just zapped me, and I returned the favor.

She gained one session income from me though, since I wasn't about to to visit her until his comment.
I also visited her yesterday to show her some support. I try to up your points back la.
Old 16-04-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Every time this shower and dry skin pops up, reminds me of mint.
2 showers every client, in that span of 3-4 yrs that I visited her, no complaints at all. I think Natelie does that too previously, not sure about now.
Think if have dry skin, can use moisturizer like we do when go cold countries.
Can also offer to apply for them *wishful thinking*
Old 16-04-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I also visited her yesterday to show her some support. I try to up your points back la.
No need but thanks lah... I am just trying to say how defiant he is.

TMT
Old 16-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She gained one session income from me though, since I wasn't about to to visit her until his comment.
That joker also zapped me ... and told me "She wants me to drive into against traffic. You guys don’t know what actually happened." Lol.

Really a testament to his character.
Old 16-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
That joker also zapped me ... and told me "She wants me to drive into against traffic. You guys don’t know what actually happened." Lol.

Really a testament to his character.
Yeah I got a similar message.

Well he kept saying he cannot force her into his car... likewise she can't force him to drive against traffic what... grab the steering wheel ah?

TMT
Old 16-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, any FR for this lady ? Look quite familiar cant rmb.. Will leave FR if i visit this week.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/hang-yi-massage/
Old 16-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 13
kobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros

https://sglonelyguy21.com/emma-massage/

Tried this lady, FR, don’t waste your $$

Touch her boobs, 101 excuses to brush hand away. Hate the feeling when you’re about to release and she push the hand away from the boobs and prevent sucking.

Mehhhhhh
Old 16-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I think cause staying apart last time, hence the cost.

I also hope they open for tarma
yes, cos stay apart 1 has to forgo some bookings to travel over. If u willing to book 2-3 hours, i'm sure they will be open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
It will be difficult if they are staying far apart. Hopefully LL won't be staying near xxxxxxxx mall again. U must have enjoyed the tarma before.
actually no, cos for that kind of expense, i personally would rather have 4 sessions with individual ML.
Old 16-04-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

was comtemplating between XLN or An Qi for fresh meat. Initially XLN as I mix up the AnQi MR with AnYi and thought XLN is very well endowed since AnQi is a D. After revisiting the MRs, realised I was mistaken and decided I need some good bosom.

Booking was good and smooth. Polite girl.

First impression when door open was ok. Petite GND look in jeans shorts, quite similar to the pictures I think, can't be sure about the top but similar. Hourglass figure for her size. Small tiny waist type.

Showered and laid on bed and she removed her top and jeans to start her massage. That I like because I didn't quite like the jeans short texture on my skin, so it was a pleasant welcome when she left her panty on massaging me.

Massage ok. Not fantastic but effort for sure. Small talk and easy conversationalist.

Sensual started with her removing her bra and cat bath was actually a little green but still nice. She was rubbing her well endowed tits not lightly but with the weight of it dragging along your body and slow humping my butt as she moves along. Occasionally licking my sensitive back and neck. Got me excited though.Turning over, she did the same routine now on my front. Nice! Her skin is smooth, and with her hair tied to a pony tail, and the dim light, she looks delicious. Roaming signal was rather good for me. She applied some oil, and tugging me is a little green on this part but gets the job done. Needs some guidance on this I believe.

She has a great body and a great personality. Willing to learn as well. With some guidance I am sure she will do well.

Overall session was pretty positive for me. Will RTM.
Old 16-04-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Yes. Should try her again. Haven't been to her since like... 2018? Just sad there is no more bbbj option. Any idea if she still does 90 min session and how much it is?
Best to check with her directly coz I went for 60min session.
Old 16-04-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Yes, bro, her perseverance is really commendable! I will certainly continue to support KK!

Seems like a KK hater is at work - I am happy for you to continue zapping me. Just don't go bully KK, ok?
Old 16-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not into the zapping culture.
Prefer to have open discussion/reasoning.
Upzz for you.
Old 17-04-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not into the zapping culture.
Prefer to have open discussion/reasoning.
Upzz for you.
True. But some people here will accuse others of being a WK right away when one tries to reason with them. Lol

Good thing there are still lots of reasonable bros in this thread.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Nowadays most of the shower can only fit one people in, due to the shower screen, want to request for shower together also difficult

Talking about shower, visited one ML recently (first time) and was shock that the bathroom fully exposed to outside
ML assured me outside can't see during day time but not night time...
Old 17-04-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Talking about shower, visited one ML recently (first time) and was shock that the bathroom fully exposed to outside
ML assured me outside can't see during day time but not night time...
Wa...does the ml shower there as well? Cannot install curtains meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1