The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Posting again hope bros here dont mind...
Anybody here also find her familiar or is it just me?
Any MR for her? If not I might just commando when my schedule allows...

https://sglonelyguy21.com/nancy-massage/
Old 07-04-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is the rui rui that you guys talking about this one? https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-rui-rui/

Is she still wearing pants as SN?
Old 07-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Posting again hope bros here dont mind...
Anybody here also find her familiar or is it just me?
Any MR for her? If not I might just commando when my schedule allows...

https://sglonelyguy21.com/nancy-massage/
she's a FL on TT site, maybe you saw her there.4737
Old 07-04-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy21.com/rain-massage/

小雨 review. Opened the door and saw this slim and sexy lady in mid-20s, new comer to our shores. Started off with shower SOP, helped to clean precious very thoroughly before proceeding to action.

She did offer a FJ but I stuck for the standard massage and 打飞机.

She suggested to do the release before the massage, which to me I didn't mind cause I needed the unload. She started off with cat bath, nothing to shout about, came pretty quickly cause she was in full nude while in service. Suckable nipples and soft sensual moans. Variation of HJ was limited and needs guidance.

Almost full roaming, except cannot go south (she was complaining pain) . Can see the untrim bush

After release, she did offer a massage. Honestly quite disappointed with the massage and can tell that she is barely trained. Techniques are quite basic and feels she very lazy with loads of phone use. Less than 10minutes into massage I called for a wrap.

Face/ body: very close to her photos, confirm won't reject. Nipples nice to fondle and nibble like raisins. Reminiscence of uni gf jerking you off

Location: central, bus stop right in front. Foot soilders please consider bringing umbrellas due rainy season.

Massage: non existent

RTM: Protect your wallets as there are better options out there
Old 07-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post

小雨 review. Opened the door and saw this slim and sexy lady in mid-20s, new comer to our shores. Started off with shower SOP, helped to clean precious very thoroughly before proceeding to action.

She suggested to do the release before the massage, which to me I didn't mind cause I needed the unload. She started off with cat bath, nothing to shout about, came pretty quickly cause she was in full nude while in service. Suckable nipples and soft sensual moans. Variation of HJ was limited and needs guidance.

Almost full roaming, except cannot go south (she was complaining pain) . Can see the untrim bush

After release, she did offer a massage. Honestly quite disappointed with the massage and can tell that she is barely trained. Techniques are quite basic and feels she very lazy with loads of phone use. Less than 10minutes into massage I called for a wrap.

Face/ body: very close to her photos, confirm won't reject. Nipples nice to fondle and nibble like raisins. Reminiscence of uni gf jerking you off

Location: central, bus stop right in front. Foot soilders please consider bringing umbrellas due rainy season.

Thks for FR. What price she quote for Fj and bbbj?
Old 07-04-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Few ml i visited...

https://sglonelyguy21.com/qing-qing-massage/
Looks: Same as pics
Body: slim quite tall and flat
Massage: not bad. Not alibaba kind
Sensual: fingers doing many pattern at your back for very long. No rush.
Roaming: 3g, got bread below that day
After deed: just nice done already 1hr.
Rtm: no, not my type

https://sglonelyguy21.com/amymassage/
Looks: very close to pics
Body: slim and handful size nnp
Massage: soso.
Sensual: no rush. Okok
Roaming: 4g
After deed: pour water for u and chit chat till times up
Rtm: maybe. Think can explore more.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-rui-rui/
Looks: GND look Obedient look
Body: Petite, quite flat, lower body not very slim kind
Massage: not bad
Locaton: got parking. Staying alone and clean apartment.
Sensual: no rush. Like your neighbour daughter jerking u off.
Roaming: 3g got bread below that day.
After deed: by the time done already 1hr just nice
Rtm: maybe. For her innocent looks and massage.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/malaxi-massage/
Looks: not my type
Body: not my type too big size for me
Massage: soso
Location: i visit her before she return. Clean 2 level apartment staying alone.
Sensual: funny feeling for a bear size sliding on me. Don really like.
Roaming: 3g
After deed: sit down and drink water till times up.
Rtm: no. Not my type

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-xi-massage/
Looks: my type close to pics
Body: my type. Those bros who fancy zoya xxb kind of body will like her too
Massage: soso
Sensual: not bad with hdly and tickles
Roaming: 3.5g manage to touch her bush.
After deed: lay beside u and chit chat with u till times up.
Rtm: yes. my type

Tutu
Looks: my type same to pics
Body: petite but abit small chubby
Massage: quite hard and got leg massage.
Sensual: not bad. Will ask u squeeze her nnp hard
Roaming: 3.5g
After deed: got head massage till times up.
Rtm: yes. Feel like a friend to me.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/natalie-massage/
Looks: my type of milf ktv mummy look
Body: petite but not very slim kind. Raisin got abit size.
Massage: still good like last time
Sensual: still as good as b4 but now 1hr without mouth 2hr with mouth.
Roaming: 5g
After deed: after that times up liao need to leave liao
Rtm: yes. Still the best ML for me.

Good list. I like xiaoxi, but wish she got more flavor service.

Natalie i also like, but vely scared she aeroplane me suddenly
Old 07-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Thks for FR. What price she quote for Fj and bbbj?
220 for fj. Didn't ask for bbbj
Old 07-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Kamsia ...!!
Old 07-04-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wah biang eh, kena zapped AGAIN.
Are you some 99 WK or what. I never go cos i dont have enough vit M to go around lah. Chill bro. Will go once i lose chemistry w my existing rotation. No need to zap me to give me a comment leh.

Not as if im some fake robot or fake OKT commenting. U all go liao and tell me did i lie or not? Dont knw why the same few folk (most likely) wanna zap me for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Happy Good Friday my bros!

https://sglonelyguy21.com/77-massage/

Had the privilege to get a booking with 77 again. It’s my 4th time with her and our chemistry is noticeably increasing which is superb.

Thanks to our bros who have worked hard in guiding her, she is now SN and wearing panties only during sensual. Woohoo! No more annoying skirt rubbing me during massage and sensual.

Anyway summary of stats

Face: 8/10; pretty and nice to look at. nothing to complain tbh.
Body: 8.5/10. her lasered pussy cat is very observable through her lacy panties and that’s super alluring. Recalled some bros say her fig not nice, I'm unable to concur, it's mouthwatering for me. It's more towards the slim yet curvy type so if you like a bit thicker or a bit waif-like body like RR, you might think it's not aligned to your expectations.

Massage: 7.5/10. I would say there are some improvements though I’m not sure if it’s just my bias. Haha

Sensual: 9/10. Increasing due to higher chemistry and despite me being really hard to cum, she made me cum after a long period of edging and I left really emptied. A happy man indeed.

RTM: Yes for sure. Hoping to see if our chemistry can deepen further

Rotation List: 77, RR (once weekly)
Old 07-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you some 99 WK or what. I never go cos i dont have enough vit M to go around lah. Chill bro. Will go once i lose chemistry w my existing rotation. No need to zap me to give me a comment leh.

Not as if im some fake robot or fake OKT commenting. U all go liao and tell me did i lie or not? Dont knw why the same few folk (most likely) wanna zap me for fun.
I didn't zap you... but I think it is because you "push" 77 too much. How many MRs you wanna write for her?

TMT
Old 07-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Fairy recently: https://sglonelyguy21.com/fairy-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (Similar to her pictures)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Decent)
Sensual: 9/10 (One of a kind experience with her roleplaying)

Very service oriented and does not shortchange you with her time (Was even checking time to see how long we could maximize the session).
She does have her boundaries but respect them and you'll enjoy one of the standout service providers at the moment.
Old 07-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on Jia Jia
https://sglonelyguy21.com/jiajiamassage/

Room: clean with attached bathroom
Looks: Similar to photos, not SYT, mid 30s, quite womanly
Body: Not for boobs lover, slim
Massage: Not skilled
Sensual: SN with panties on, south roaming outside panties, allow zhut zhut, can HJ x2
Overall: Average experience for me, no short-changed on duration
RTM: Not for me
Old 07-04-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Note that ordinary members can only zap you once in a very long while.
Old 07-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
3G = SN, upper body roaming, and roaming of pussy separated by panties
4G = FN, full body roaming but can touch outside of pussy
5G = FN, no roaming restrictions including mutual stimulation/pleasuring but no FJ
Anyone know ML offering 5G roaming here?
Old 07-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I saw your MR and am thankful for your share.
I went to click on the link.
She is better looking that some other MLs.

What caught my attention next was not her but my name appearing in the comments list.

And I have never visited her.

I don’t mind if my nick here was used to write a good MR say for W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1