The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for 77 https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

Looks: 7/10 nice looks (to a good extent exotic?), won’t reject kind

gfe: seems new to the industry. Shy and I thought I caught her blushing. Good feel hugging her. Quite petite in size and I like it very much.

breasts: can fondle and kiss.

hj: plenty of room to guide her. She is receptive and will adjust to suit your liking. Interesting session. Really interesting. She is shy as mentioned and it really adds fun element here.

Return to visit her: Yes. Plans in the pipeline.
Old 20-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Tried her service a few days ago after seeing many gd reviews.

Looks: Foxy and sultry pre-MILF
Body: Slim and curvy
Boobs: natural B cupper
Massage: Didn't try
Sensual: Wow...1st ML who started the action right after my shower and made me feel like her lover
GFE: Max level with kisses everywhere and frenching if u can make her high
HJ: gd release after heavy petting for a long time
RTM: Yes Yes Yes
Old 20-03-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post

Sensual: Wow...1st ML who started the action right after my shower and made me feel like her lover
Bro, frenching possibility detected, upz for sharing
Old 20-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post

The frenching possibility ! I would trade BJ bare or otherwise and zhut whatever just for this.
Upz
Old 20-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Got two Lucy. I was talking about 36F Lucy
Nowadays expensive, poor service and cheat time. Sad 😔
Old 20-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Hey bros, found a valuable gem. At least worth the money spent.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Just tried W a few days ago. W is a very service oriented girl. Definitely young (mid 20s?) pretty (subjective horx) and chatty. Figure is good too! Massage still can work on it. But she knows where to press. Her head massage is a must. Go for it if you are mentally tired!

Enjoy!
Read a lot of positive FR on W and decided to give her a try. Location is discreet, and parking is availalbe (a PLUS point for bros who drive). May not be that accesible for foot soldiers (TIP : consider taking bus if you are not driving. According to her, it is supposed to be faster as compared to taking MRT)

She is currently sharing the unit with another ML. Enjoyed the session with her, and easy to talk to. Very friendly and make you feel at ease. As for her massage, would rate it as above average, able to release some tension. As for her sensual, it was pretty good, and playability is above average I would say.

Would consider RTM, but likely after trying other MLs first (spolit for choices sia).
Old 20-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Fake lovemaking also need to top up? Haha
Hi bro, mind to share her slg link? Thanks!
Old 20-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
manage to secure a slot with her but i did not proceed as she is kind of chubby. although she was wearing the oversize t shirt, you can see she is chubby kind.

did not bother to make up and she looked like 30+ 40yo. see already sian half.

nowadays quite difficult to get this ML reply to msg.
So u just see n walk off reject ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 20-03-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Look like not much review of any good standard ML recently

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 20-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
XE used to do this as part sop 120 ... Have not found replacement since she left. Panty on grinding is not counted. If you have lobang please share.
Nat? After she finish her nuru sensual, it’s practically almost fake love making all the way, from cowgirl, missionary, doggy, etc.
One of the rare one that don’t lie by u and hj till u come SOP. Good massage also.
Best of all no need to top up. Look wise also a lot better than Youna for me.

Downside: harder to get bj compared to previous. And not sure if anyone tio aeroplane by her nowadays? So far I Heng Heng, hopefully won’t kerna. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 20-03-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So u just see n walk off reject ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
As in you went pass the door, saw her, kebelakang pusing and left?
went inside the unit but really don't like what I see. so I told her, nope I am not going to continue
Old 20-03-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, is this soccer Zhu zhu?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-xiaoxiao/
Old 20-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post

Looks cute with petite fun size
Old 20-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
HornyHendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/
Visited yiyi few weeks back

Prolly shouldn't get into numbers will just give comments

Looks: ~70-80% of the photos.
Boobs: Good to grope, don't feel manmade to me. think fair to agree with bros who mention she abit on the meaty side, but acceptable
Massage: She spends quite some time on the massage, not like anyhow press here press there. Will ask if too hard/pain too. Quite good in this department. Good b2b sensual too
BBBJ: Shiok ah. When she stopped to catbath i abit buay tahan liao lol then she immediately went back for CIM
CIM: Takes it all in, will come back from washroom with water in mouth to clean small bro too
GFE: friendly, chatty, able to converse easily no awkward feelings

YMMW
Old 20-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post

Yes, that's right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1