The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Your MR on W https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/ bro made me visit her over the long weekend.

Consistency is her key attribute.
W is a superb ML to look for amongst the current crop of influx.

Agree on the positives you have raised, shall not add on and my previous MR on W still stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denerek303 View Post
Visited W after couple of months hiatus due to hospitalization.

Her memory is solid. To the extent she remembered I yearn for good calf massage. It was impressive, this really attractive beauty. To me, she scored lots of points in this aspect.

Her gfe feeling is there. Much love it. Add on her ability to hold conversation well, the session with her is always enjoyable. Value for money.

Really hope she will be here for long.
Old 06-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, next week I have 3 hours to kill near King Albert Park. Would really appreciate if anyone can share ML near there.
Old 06-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Agree, whatever weird fetish you have, just farking ASK.

This is the problem w sinkie customers, always expect the service provider to guess correctly what they want....siao boh....if the ML can so accurate, would have strike Toto liao.

Applies to many sectors, not just this kind of sector.
Reminds me of these days a lot of people order cai png or nasi padang and picked "seafood" items then post on social media that kena chopped, freaking expensive etc. My immediate reaction is, did they even ask what is the price first before happily pointing at the fish, sotong, prawn watever lol. Not like the stall force them to buy right. Agree that not just for ML scene, anything that we keen or unsure pls just open mouth to ask, at most tio reject. Rather than scared malu don't ask then after that feel shortchanged, imbalance or unhappy.
Old 06-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like og angel is no more and is going to close her wc soon (so she says). While she may not be the best of the best and had some question marks here & there, but she sure made some waves. Wish her well

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 06-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Seems like og angel is no more and is going to close her wc soon (so she says). While she may not be the best of the best and had some question marks here & there, but she sure made some waves. Wish her well
Any idea/info/FR of the “teacher” (Milf level? lol) level ML she intro?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-03-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Good luck to her Robert

Quote:
Old 06-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
She did mention will end any association when decide go exclusive, likely exclusive offer accepted.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Agree, whatever weird fetish you have, just farking ASK.

The ML likely well accustomed to weird questions / requests of all nature.

Of course, if rejected. Just take it as it is. Move on.

Many Bros want this and that, but never say anything during session.
Then after session, come here and kpkb say ML never do this or that.
This is the problem w sinkie customers, always expect the service provider to guess correctly what they want....siao boh....if the ML can so accurate, would have strike Toto liao.

Applies to many sectors, not just this kind of sector.
haha, correct. no ask no chance la. Ask already at least the ML knows what you want. maybe that's not part of her current offerings but who knows, things can change over time after a few return visits. Experienced this before, ML who dun offer BJ or FJ but after a few visits, relented and provided that option for me.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Don't really have habit of posting FRs but thought will share this with fellow bros. Nowadays seems there are quite a few new ladies came onto the scene but old guy like me still more comfortable with MLs that I've frequented multiple times. Gets more "GFE feel" and relaxation with each session.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location: Central area near Novena. Single studio apartment. Good for car drivers. 2 lots right outside condo, or a public carpark about 100m away.

Looks: IMO is what she really looks like. Not too tall, but looks pretty and decent

Figure: I would say have the right curves, not skinny to the bones. Good sized natural boobs.

Service: Will be offered warm tea or water when you arrive. Good, strong decent massage. Has a nice routine of massage, followed by catbath and finger-tip teasing.

Sensual: Typically SN throughout the session. But i think she is inherently a shy person, so can tease her a bit and the giggly laughter is so pleasing and sexy. If you opt for HJ with oil, then you will most likely come very soon.

GFE: I think as I have frequented her a few times, it's really comfortable being around her, chatting about a lot of stuff. I feel the interactions with 沫沫are more natural, not like some MLs who are more mechanical and you don't have the feel of returning for future sessions.

Overall, may not do FN but I love going back to her for the service and GFE feel, and helping me provide some mental+ physical relaxation during each session. Hope you guys will continue to support her. Her RTC is expected in early May
Old 06-03-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
n79cs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any word on Coco? looks like a shop too - are these "safer" than condos?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/co-co-massage/
Old 06-03-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Don't really have habit of posting FRs but thought will share this with fellow bros. Nowadays seems there are quite a few new ladies came onto the scene but old guy like me still more comfortable with MLs that I've frequented multiple times. Gets more "GFE feel" and relaxation with each session.

Location: Central area near Novena. Single studio apartment. Good for car drivers. 2 lots right outside condo, or a public carpark about 100m away.

Looks: IMO is what she really looks like. Not too tall, but looks pretty and decent

Figure: I would say have the right curves, not skinny to the bones. Good sized natural boobs.

Service: Will be offered warm tea or water when you arrive. Good, strong decent massage. Has a nice routine of massage, followed by catbath and finger-tip teasing.

Sensual: Typically SN throughout the session. But i think she is inherently a shy person, so can tease her a bit and the giggly laughter is so pleasing and sexy. If you opt for HJ with oil, then you will most likely come very soon.

GFE: I think as I have frequented her a few times, it's really comfortable being around her, chatting about a lot of stuff. I feel the interactions with 沫沫are more natural, not like some MLs who are more mechanical and you don't have the feel of returning for future sessions.

Overall, may not do FN but I love going back to her for the service and GFE feel, and helping me provide some mental+ physical relaxation during each session. Hope you guys will continue to support her. Her RTC is expected in early May
Hmmm.. Can opt for other things ah..
Old 06-03-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. This is a good one bro. Good luck to her Robert.
Didn't know she still around cos gave up seeing her during her first stint already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Good luck to her Robert
Old 06-03-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Any fr on the below ml?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-bing-bing/
Old 06-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jordie-massage/

Visited this newly landed.

Not for boobs lover.

Sn but no panties. Will rub and grind u all over.

Very meticulous and nice girl

Will rtm
Old 06-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post

Agree bro, although I only visited her a few times also when my regular MLs bo eng.

She’s comfortable to be with and dun feel commercial at all, decent choice for boob lovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1