The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/

Any kind bro can confirm she started her Nuri.earlier FR mentioned the nuru stuff is incoming.
Have nuru. Although she says she uses a good quality nuru, which I believe, I don’t like the smell of it
Old 02-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm31.com/girl.php?id=5130

Any bro tried the above before?
Old 02-03-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
true service wise is good now her timing buay gam me liao also
Same here bro, not sure how it’s change now.
Before she rtc, my timing also buay gam, if not she will be a regular fixture on my rtm list.
Her looks and figure may not be the best, but she is very comfortable to be with and provides consistent service.
Old 03-03-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Any bro knows if tian niu will return?
Old 03-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Have nuru. Although she says she uses a good quality nuru, which I believe, I don’t like the smell of it
Not that her service now is trash quality but I tend to compare the quality now and her pre covid times, will not rtm
Old 03-03-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Not that her service now is trash quality but I tend to compare the quality now and her pre covid times, will not rtm
She has no more bbbj or bj?
Old 03-03-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Any bro knows if tian niu will return?
If she return i will definitely visit her on 1st working day
Old 03-03-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Baby using delisted Lin Lin number?
Old 03-03-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Who is the other Rui rui, got two meh? Or you are just saying last time vs this time?
search SLG. I left FR before
Old 03-03-2023, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
But it happened his way at least for me. More then 1 time already. Maybe have more den 1 database and the database i am in most of the ML located at that area.
There are more than one database, but I don't think it's separated by area. Sometimes it just so happens that you're in a few that the ML are not checking or accessing.
Old 03-03-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Baby using delisted Lin Lin number?
She also staying in the same unit where LL stayed
Old 03-03-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Yes - great advice. And like I said, the enforcers need hard evidence. Phone records are usually the most incriminating. You often see all the confiscated phones and SIMs in the video on the news.

Someone PM me and asked this:
>> Whats the worst thing you can get if you dont cooperate? if you have nothing to lose.

If you dont cooperate, you can be charged with obstructing investigation or justice and that is not a light sentence. Co-operate and walk-away.

What is the worst that can happen if you co-operate ? Under-aged sex if the girl you are with lied and is really underage. You can be jailed. It is your responsibility to check their age.

and since we are on this topic - I am really lao lao jiao and I recognize yqz7 and ejazz names here for much sharing of adventures many years ago here in SBF

What do you guys think is safer for you ? MP or Apartment-based ?

I personally feel MP is safer for me - a lot less privacy yes but that has been the standard operations for many years in Singapore. Many girls kena and many establishments got raided, closed and opened and raided again but I dont think customers got the shorter end of the stick. Then again, that was some years back

Hi lao jiao ��
Basically you already summarized everything right on point.

Last edited by ejazz; 03-03-2023 at 08:34 AM.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
If she return i will definitely visit her on 1st working day
She will not come back anymore , she has moved on .
Old 03-03-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
She has no more bbbj or bj?
Only for upgraded packages.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Authenthic nuru is made from seaweed..... you are adverse to seaweed?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1