The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
She's good ?
I will visit her and update if any changes from her last stint.

TMT
Old 25-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks ! Remember to share FR !
Old 25-02-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Could not get a slot when she was here for a short time last year. Hope to get one this time
Old 25-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
efini81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterefini81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Got review for her bro? she been around for some time but can't find much on her..
I can't even get her to reply.. Been trying to msg her and still the same. Maybe I'm ain't chionging enough.. Lol
Old 25-02-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
Beside the 4 heavenly - Kiki, Love, 99, Tutu, I will add Lynn who may be going back soon. Kiki will continue to be here with new employment pass.
Out of the 5, in terms of sensual, Lynn is top. Kiki is least.
Yes bro. Lynne is on limited time. Its quite unfortunate for her.
Old 25-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, if you like Tutu, you should try Yan Zi. I find a lot of similarities.
Yes I'm addicted to tutu's super cute smile. Really brighten my mood every time I see her.
OK will try out Yan zi and let u know my FR on her.
Old 25-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Nowadays dunno siao lang a lot or supporter of certain ML can’t stand others post or share good MR of other ML. Kanna zap for sharing MR? How big can I talk bro. And how would you define me as newbies?? By my points? Get a life. I share MR coz I’m also chionging base on other bro MR sharing. Not to help ML get more businesses, but to share good things.

Anyway, Zap all you want bro, points doesn’t matters. But wallet does. Enjoy zapping. That’s all you can do in your life.
Yes wallet more important because it determines the amount of fun in your life.
Old 25-02-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

bro, same here. I got zapped gao gao even for the most neutral post I've written. Am really speechless. No matter what post will sure trigger somebody's nerve here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Nowadays dunno siao lang a lot or supporter of certain ML can’t stand others post or share good MR of other ML. Kanna zap for sharing MR? How big can I talk bro. And how would you define me as newbies?? By my points? Get a life. I share MR coz I’m also chionging base on other bro MR sharing. Not to help ML get more businesses, but to share good things.

Anyway, Zap all you want bro, points doesn’t matters. But wallet does. Enjoy zapping. That’s all you can do in your life.
Old 25-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
bro, same here. I got zapped gao gao even for the most neutral post I've written. Am really speechless. No matter what post will sure trigger somebody's nerve here.
It’s normal to be zapped, last time I got zapped -500 in a day
Old 25-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTM to Love after 2.5 months and I must say her services are still as good as before. She has replaced her pic that are even closer to her look in real life. Sultry and cute at the same time ! Her new video is Sweet 到爆 !

She still provide a terrific and satisfying massage but do respect her boundaries tho some bro claimed exclusivity. If bro wants a really good massage with sensual GFE, Love is the one to visit and should have no qualm about it ! If you speak Cantonese, you would definitely feel more gratifying as if she is your buddy/好朋友 !
Old 25-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Wanted to share my FR on
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/

Read our bros post here and quick arrange a session
She is indeed tall and long legs, great for leg lovers.
Very smooth skin. Massage was good as she is a pro masseur in China before.. and constantly ask if strength is suitable.. similar to experience of bro.. had a good cat bath..
rtm yes
Old 25-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by efini81 View Post
I can't even get her to reply.. Been trying to msg her and still the same. Maybe I'm ain't chionging enough.. Lol
haha I think not that lah, i also face same issue, no reply from them though i try...
Old 25-02-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-bing-bing/

Just finished a sessions with bing bing.
Good attitude and big natural boobs.
Massage skills are top notch.

Would RTM: Yes
Old 25-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

One less to visit, sigh, ML opened door for customer, and as well AV. Customer has been regular for past months .... We were always told to make sure no one goes into lift with you ... Be alert bros.
Old 25-02-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Who is she? Went by another name last time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1