The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6733 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not saying all under local session are landmine and there are some real good one at what they do.
But do expect MILF at the 40s range .
incidently, OG Carol/Nat is listed in Local section as well..... definitely not 40s MILF.... LOL...
Old 20-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
goan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I agree with your numbering system. 7 is a girl you don’t mind having as your gf and you are proud to bring her out.
actually u read the FR long enough hor u noe the bro here are being nice lah lol. 7 is the magic number lah. u neither do u give ppl high expectation nor offend any of the ml supporter. so it is for ML above average look to chio.

anything below 7 mean go at your own risk.

Anything above 7 with a few FR from seasonal bro mean this one really chio hahhaha. they willing to vouch for her to give high score.
Old 20-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Did she short change your time, bro?
no it was full session.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestybest View Post
Nowadays people are just content with whatever ML that came over. Pay couple of hundreds for an average looking with below average service. Write FR still need to sugarcoat because scare to be zap or blacklist. Justifying review on old fat ugly ML being great just attest your low standard. Clearly ML are their own boss to set their price and service with no okt to regulate them. Only agent who she paid to be her secretary to handle her daily issues. Being played but still trying to help them to scam more. Really sillypore. Small head cannot control after covid years of substandard. Keeping the pond polluted with more dead fishes. Talk about young man being harsh for truth when old seasoned warrior should be upholding even higher standard but now is the other way round. This chinese scene has been a joke for a while now.
The joke is on those who thinks it’s a joke and yet still read the thread, chiong the scene and post their nonsense comments. If you think you or even those who are critical of the current scene are powerful enough to shake up the industry, then good luck to your daydreams. Nothing is perfect in this world
Old 20-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It also depends on the population of the distribution curve.

If the population consists of all the women in this world including celebrities such as Cecilia Cheung or Vivian chow, then of course these MLs wouldn't make it beyond 7. Rarely will find a 6.5 - probably once every blue moon. Guess some bros here have this mindset.

If the population is just restricted to the current batch of MLs (excluding those have RTC) then 99 & tutu probably will be a 8, love probably @8.5 and kiki will be a 9.

nonetheless please be reminded that look is subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Not sure if other bros felt the same. Just my observations.
The numbering system for looks is quite skewed.

10 - absolute beauty - the correct type for the correct bro
8-9 good and less than perfect. Hits the spot
From here it’s a large number of 7 which makes it the median average.
6 - is the MP milf perhaps or landmine
5 - some bros say is ugly but rate a 5
Below 5 - Im not sure why would any bro continue the session for those below 5 actually since it means “failing”

The range is mostly 6 to 10. That forms the norm.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 20-02-2023 at 10:41 PM.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Long time never do adventurous thing and commando liao. But happy to report that Rui Rui mission is successful.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/rui-rui-massage/

She was dressed in a sexy short cropped top (nothing underneath ) and shorts at the door.

When she spoke in a soft voice and smiled, I knew the session was going to be good. Standard bathe and lay prone, massage was ok. After a while, she got me onto all fours and started sensual. Although a bit green, it was satisfying feeling the tender touch and gentle kisses.

Fast forward to the finale, she is one of those that check whether I prefer slow or fast pace, and do accordingly. Plus point. Good access to the natural 38B and responsive. No chasing off after the deed. Overall very satisfied and will RTM.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Of course not her listed pics lol..

I'll leave it at here..
Means someone took her pics and share with u ah

Secretly or with permission huh
Guess I'll leave it at that too
Old 20-02-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Finally found some time to catch a break and visited a slightly more flavoured ML that may not be everyone's cup of tea.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/qi-gong-zhu-massage/

In terms of looks, she is probably not someone that will turn my head on the streets but felt that she looked better in person than the pictures she have on the ad. What piqued my curiosity was her interesting HDLY mentioned in some of the previous MRs which is an interesting combination of her washing my nether regions with warm water, stroking my dick, BJ and a finger up the ass (she asked permission ). That HDLY felt much better than the HJ I received when I flipped over. She doesn't seem to have much restriction in terms of roaming and that helped with the climax at the end.

She has a youthful demeanor about her, conversational and packs a punch in her massage. Location is as per her ad and convenient for foot soldiers. She is service oriented and definitely not a time watcher as I left on the hour mark. High likelihood for RTM if I'm in the area though now there are really a lot of girls listed to try. Hope this MR was useful
Old 20-02-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Finally found some time to catch a break and visited a slightly more flavoured ML that may not be everyone's cup of tea.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/qi-gong-zhu-massage/

In terms of looks, she is probably not someone that will turn my head on the streets but felt that she looked better in person than the pictures she have on the ad. What piqued my curiosity was her interesting HDLY mentioned in some of the previous MRs which is an interesting combination of her washing my nether regions with warm water, stroking my dick, BJ and a finger up the ass (she asked permission ). That HDLY felt much better than the HJ I received when I flipped over. She doesn't seem to have much restriction in terms of roaming and that helped with the climax at the end.
She offers SM. She used to post images of such nature on WC.

I tried her some years back, when she did not have SM on her menu. Ok, nothing memorable though.
Old 21-02-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Anyone manage to try kiki from SLG before? Message her no reply. Call never put up or hang up.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Of course not her listed pics lol..

I'll leave it at here..
Thats the problem nowadays... post fake photo and if we uturn will tio blacklist in their system and say we aeroplane them ?

Dont even say fake photo. Even filtered photo nowadays also cannot relate to the real person when you meet them.... you are considered lucky if you get close to 70 to 80% of photo.
Old 21-02-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
If the population consists of all the women in this world including celebrities such as Cecilia Cheung or Vivian chow, then of course these MLs wouldn't make it beyond 7. Rarely will find a 6.5 - probably once every blue moon. Guess some bros here have this mindset.
Cecilia Cheung or Vivian chow!

Wah bro, one is 40+? And the other is like 50+ liao leh. Lol
You like this say, revels our age, I mean your age!

The Xiao Didi will have to use google search and say: See! That’s y all the Lao uncle standard so low. lol

Anyway, I also have to use google to know who they are. You must believe me.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo, why every now and again, there must be a few inexplicably angry, hateful, abrasive and confrontational trolls? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Seriously guys, the girls who come here are mostly sixers, or seveners at most. On the very very rare occasion, an eighters comes along. But we're mostly stuck with sixers and seveners. Especially now. So just call a spade a spade.

But at least service wise, the standards are on the upswing. For now.
Anyway, I agree with U-Da-Man about only having 6-ers and 7-ners in our midst. And it's been like this for a long, long time. Nothing new, and that's the reality. But it's adequate enough for visual acceptance for me. So that's why I focus on other qualities to heighten my experiences. I focus on the ML's work ethics, services skills and service provisions. And this we can certainly push for higher standards.

If you want gorgeous 9-ners, go to high-class joints in Bkk, China, Tokyo and Seoul. Because they won't be coming to Singapore to work anytime soon.

So if you want to enjoy to the fullest here in Singapore, be prepared for ok looks, but raise your standards and requirements for the service and attitude they provide. This I have always done, and I have found absolute bliss and wonderful experiences with many many of them. So I'm a very happy man. Very!

And one more thing, yes this is a largely unregulated forum so everyone has every right to do and say what they want. But this is also a community. And in any social environment, the right thing to do is to observe some civilities and decorum, consideration and thoughtfulness. Have some class, otherwise, you just sound like a jackass.
Old 21-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, Super Senior.

Thank you for the concurrence of my MR on W.

These days. I’m looking for a beautiful lady with attractive eyes, able to give TLC, GFE and end the session with a good hj. (Pls pm me guys if you have good recommendationS, lols)

Simple is beautiful for gm.

By the way, for the folks who have difficultly finding W (uniquely unique name), her link is here > https://sglonelyguy19.com/w-massage/

Don’t say bo jio

Note: KC or not, gm unabashedly trying. Don’t try never know. No harm anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice Massage review bro. I give u a like . ��

She look great. Syt type but too bad Hj only. Else I sure go often but this type need time to KC maybe got chance.. hahah

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 21-02-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
The joke is on those who thinks it’s a joke and yet still read the thread, chiong the scene and post their nonsense comments. If you think you or even those who are critical of the current scene are powerful enough to shake up the industry, then good luck to your daydreams. Nothing is perfect in this world
Haha, if what is discussed here can materially impact the scene, then we will have a ton of FN, Bbbj MLs all delivering solid services in fear of bad FR here will ruin their ricebowls lol. People need to realise this is largely a TCSS intel gathering thread la, we are not Rotten Tomatoes critics that can influence movies box office success or failure

Actually current scene since end of last year is buay pai liao. SLG alone has a large selection of MLs and I am seeing more Viet and Siam bu listings too. Other FL sites has a ton of FL to pick and choose too. Sure, the quality varies but this issue has always been around. My only gripes are MLs using top up pricing for BJ and returnees reducing services previously offered. But these are reflection of present trend, so no choice, I can only ignore such MLs in my choice. There is enough variety and quantity to meet most bros needs la. Sure, there is a lack of true gems/AP certainly, but it just goes to show SG is no longer the most lucrative cash cow location for ML to earn their pot of gold lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1