The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
This is also true. Seriously guys, the girls who come here are mostly sixers, or seveners at most. On the very very rare occasion, an eighters comes along. But we're mostly stuck with sixers and seveners. Especially now. So just call a spade a spade.

But at least service wise, the standards are on the upswing. For now.

Hopefully the trend continues. Because sg men have a reputation of low standards and low sex drive. Some girls come here thinking they need to do full service to make it. But once here, they quickly learn that sg men sex drive not high at all... just act young and cute and have conversation can also earn same pay. No need to do more.
Finally someone spitting straight facts. Knn, now all mls are lao aunties, 0 chiobus.

30 yrs old ml wearing makeup some ppl can still call syt. Dk if delusional, stupid or low standards.

My one year here in SLG only got one true chiobu. Name is xiaoxue - young, pretty and perfect c cup natural boobs.

Everybody else lookswise mediocre, once in a while maybe got ml with abv average looks.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Even her jiemei (OG Kiki) is also returning soon.
Very competitive scene.
now known as chen ying
Old 19-02-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Very interesting comments I read the last few pages. Every review here good or bad is promoting the ML isn't it? The spirit here is sharing your experience and hopefully bros make their own judgement to visit or not to visit. We have to keep repeating this every other day because some bros (and I call you bros respectfully still) will come in and bring the whole spirit of the forum down. Not sure what do you gain from these, 'bros here got low standards', 'promoters' etc. BUT you are here reading still?? For those who claim they have pretty high standards, can you share your MRs that were approved by bros to be high standard? Or did you just self proclaim to be so? I would love to learn from you so I can do less commandoing, and just enjoy every visit you recommended.

So please, share objectively, looks are subjective, experiences are subjective, how much we think the service is valued is subjective. Everything here to each of you personally is subjective. Provide objective comments about your experience and let bros here reading do their own judgement.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

Hi bros,
Anyone tried this babe with huge knockers?
https://sglonelyguy19.com/elayna-massage/

Only 2 comments in her sglonelyguy page, looks +ve.

Starting price @$100, so how much more damages for the other services?

Last edited by Hapidud; 20-02-2023 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Realise $100 may be just basic services
Old 20-02-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
This is also true. Seriously guys, the girls who come here are mostly sixers, or seveners at most. On the very very rare occasion, an eighters comes along. But we're mostly stuck with sixers and seveners. Especially now. So just call a spade a spade.

But at least service wise, the standards are on the upswing. For now.

Hopefully the trend continues. Because sg men have a reputation of low standards and low sex drive. Some girls come here thinking they need to do full service to make it. But once here, they quickly learn that sg men sex drive not high at all... just act young and cute and have conversation can also earn same pay. No need to do more.
Bro, then maybe I’m not low sex drive

They can’t sextified me, been cheong-ing dome1 for months hahaha
Old 20-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Very interesting comments I read the last few pages. Every review here good or bad is promoting the ML isn't it? The spirit here is sharing your experience and hopefully bros make their own judgement to visit or not to visit. We have to keep repeating this every other day because some bros (and I call you bros respectfully still) will come in and bring the whole spirit of the forum down. Not sure what do you gain from these, 'bros here got low standards', 'promoters' etc. BUT you are here reading still?? For those who claim they have pretty high standards, can you share your MRs that were approved by bros to be high standard? Or did you just self proclaim to be so? I would love to learn from you so I can do less commandoing, and just enjoy every visit you recommended.

So please, share objectively, looks are subjective, experiences are subjective, how much we think the service is valued is subjective. Everything here to each of you personally is subjective. Provide objective comments about your experience and let bros here reading do their own judgement.

Hi, seems like you are referring to me. Next time just reply to my comment or call me out will be much easier. Im a straight shooter who talks bluntly and not interested in playing petty games.

So lets get to it.

"Low standards" - This is not bringing the spirit of the forum down. In fact, its quite the opposite. I know there are many newbies and lurkers here who rely on these reviews to make their decisions. How do i know? Because my inbox keep getting new messages from such people.

In fact, im doing the opposite. Im doing everybody a favour by being transparent and telling the truth. Go look at all the reviews for the past 50 pages. How is it possible that 99% of these ladies have a 7//10 looks rating or better? Statistically, this is not possible.
The only reason is bros here like to sugarcoat their words and give politically correct reviews to prevent being "zapped" or some gay ass reason.

As requested, i will share some of my experience.

Any chiobu syt right now? Nope.

Review for a so-called popular ml named 99

Looks: 6.5/10. Nowhere as chio as her photos. Face more round and fat, not that sharp. Body not fat but not slim either, abit bah bah. People who say syt are probably trolling/delusional. For me syt is <24yrs,i estimate her real age is ard 28, and thats being generous. Service not bad, friendly, bubbly and chatty.

And guess what? She is considered one of the better ones in the market right now, so that should say something. This is how i justify that most bros here have "low standards". Feel free to disagree, this is just my honest opinion. I have no intention of "bringing the spirit of the forum down" as what you claimed.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:22 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
Hi bros,

Read carefully...$100 only consist of entrance fees and one hj...for bbbj...needs top up.. and is in shop...thought that previously they have the same model in Holland Village...if you add up the cost i.e. want bbbj, its more costly

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 20-02-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

Thanks bro! Up ur points

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Read carefully...$100 only consist of entrance fees and one hj...for bbbj...needs top up.. and is in shop...thought that previously they have the same model in Holland Village...if you add up the cost i.e. want bbbj, its more costly
Old 20-02-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Wow, this babe looks good... based on comments

2nd photo looks more real than the rest
https://sglonelyguy19.com/le-duo-massage/

Anyone tried & care to share ur exploit with Le Duo?
Old 20-02-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
Hi bros,

Not saying all under local session are landmine and there are some real good one at what they do.
But do expect MILF at the 40s range .
Old 20-02-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

this is not the usual FR/MR sharing but i hope some of you find this information useful

for the old birds coming back to play in the forest, take note that today's webmasters are not the same as the old OKTs with stables: today they don't ensure pictures are accurate and very few working ladies put their unedited pictures online as they don't want to be recognized by family and friends. most pictures are heavily filtered, fake or the face is covered by stickers

one way to minimize disappointments, instead of focusing on looks mentioned in bros' field reports (cos everyone's standard is different), do consider the attitude or playability stated in the FR since that plays a big part in the overall experience. after trying and seeing what the ML looks like, take note which bros have similar tastes as yours and pay more attention to their FRs in the future

ps: i used to be active in dome 2 where similar sharing threads have been deleted over the years until very few bros still bother to share. it's a minefield over there now so i appreciate this thread and the selfless commando-ing even more. let's keep the spirit of sharing and respect going on here
Old 20-02-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Hi, seems like you are referring to me. Next time just reply to my comment or call me out will be much easier. Im a straight shooter who talks bluntly and not interested in playing petty games.

So lets get to it.

"Low standards" - This is not bringing the spirit of the forum down. In fact, its quite the opposite. I know there are many newbies and lurkers here who rely on these reviews to make their decisions. How do i know? Because my inbox keep getting new messages from such people.

In fact, im doing the opposite. Im doing everybody a favour by being transparent and telling the truth. Go look at all the reviews for the past 50 pages. How is it possible that 99% of these ladies have a 7//10 looks rating or better? Statistically, this is not possible.
The only reason is bros here like to sugarcoat their words and give politically correct reviews to prevent being "zapped" or some gay ass reason.

As requested, i will share some of my experience.

Any chiobu syt right now? Nope.

Review for a so-called popular ml named 99

Looks: 6.5/10. Nowhere as chio as her photos. Face more round and fat, not that sharp. Body not fat but not slim either, abit bah bah. People who say syt are probably trolling/delusional. For me syt is <24yrs,i estimate her real age is ard 28, and thats being generous. Service not bad, friendly, bubbly and chatty.

And guess what? She is considered one of the better ones in the market right now, so that should say something. This is how i justify that most bros here have "low standards". Feel free to disagree, this is just my honest opinion. I have no intention of "bringing the spirit of the forum down" as what you claimed.
I appreciate you are trying to bring up the standard but it is possible that most of the good reviewers will rate the girl as pretty (7/10). As a matter of fact we men are more likely to do good things for pretty girls than average girls. In the context of the current market, I will give 99 at least 7/10.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Tbh I don’t think it’s a problem with records. For example I know my record is at least good enough for other MLs to at least reply to my message. Even if you are not picking up the appointment cos of records I thought it is at least basic courtesy to reply and say why, so the potential customer can at least give up and close off. Not replying to me is like… don’t even know why, either she’s busy or she just don’t want to take you, or your message never got sent through etc.
they receives a ton of booking request msgs on a daily basis, but of course not all of these numbers has "records". But yes as you said, mostly is busy or so hence no replies.
Old 20-02-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I appreciate you are trying to bring up the standard but it is possible that most of the good reviewers will rate the girl as pretty (7/10). As a matter of fact we men are more likely to do good things for pretty girls than average girls. In the context of the current market, I will give 99 at least 7/10.
To me,
Syt is the young feel
My list of syt: fiona, chengzi, Aini, lulu, songsong, linglong, xiaoxue, xingxing, mili, keying, anyi, anxin, aimee, tutu and many others

Now waiting more girls to come
Old 20-02-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
not sure if anyone remembers xin-er from 2019-2020/21 - which gave a kickass 30 min massage + 25 mins assrim+bbbj+cim for $110.

well she's not returning, but someone else has taken over her WC account.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-shi-shi/

awaiting for commandos to try, i've commando-ed too many recently.
I think she mass spam everyone on her contact list. I couldn’t make a name to the picture she posted now it all makes sense.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1