The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Booked Cheryl one morning and was enjoying her teasing till she turned around and her butt was facing me. I went close and smell butt sweat plus slight shit smell. Immediately turn off … OMG. I think I will stop visiting her for the time being. Need another cock head turner plus slow sensual HJ style like her kungfu. Any recommendation?
Wow must be a real turn off..
Old 19-01-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Booked Cheryl one morning and was enjoying her teasing till she turned around and her butt was facing me. I went close and smell butt sweat plus slight shit smell. Immediately turn off … OMG. I think I will stop visiting her for the time being. Need another cock head turner plus slow sensual HJ style like her kungfu. Any recommendation?
Yikes. But I totally understand the feeling, kena from 1 or 2 ML before when 69, instant erection killer and I will just suggest her to switch to HJ citing I tired already lol. To be fair, ML also human and will have bad bowel days. Plus sometimes the previous session left no time for proper washing up. Agree that I too need recovery time with an ML whom left such "impression" on me
Old 19-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlolu View Post
its so difficult to leave FRs now. you give good review; people zap u for being WK/OKT.
you give not so good review; the WK zap you for BM.
Not just reviews, I got zapped just by sharing MLs info like when coming back to work. Really lol, whatever rock their boat.
Old 19-01-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
its so difficult to leave FRs now. you give good review; people zap u for being WK/OKT.
Kinda agree on this. Previously I wrote a FR and then later that day, the ML contacted me asking if I wrote that as her regular told her about it. I agree it wasn’t a fantastic review on her but it felt some things were lacking for me personally so I wrote it there. The WK risked having my number with my forum nick exposed just to simp her.

Since then I stopped writing too much about SLG WL in this section and participate in the HC parts
Old 19-01-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Not just reviews, I got zapped just by sharing MLs info like when coming back to work. Really lol, whatever rock their boat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Kinda agree on this. Previously I wrote a FR and then later that day, the ML contacted me asking if I wrote that as her regular told her about it. I agree it wasn’t a fantastic review on her but it felt some things were lacking for me personally so I wrote it there. The WK risked having my number with my forum nick exposed just to simp her.

Since then I stopped writing too much about SLG WL in this section and participate in the HC parts
No need feel disheartened or upset if get zapped. The system is fair enough imo to reward genuine posters and deter those who write BS or has hidden agenda all the time. Bros whom are in this thread long enough will know whom is whom. Cyberspace no way to please everyone and why should the aim be making everybody happy? Make best effort to give a firm and fair assessment, FR is YOUR opinion so no need to bother if others will/will not agree with you. Points, I have always said, have enough of it to survive some zapping now and then, no need to set a target to reach X number of points/power, no freebies attached to it! Even if zap till oblivion, create a new account and respawn lor, unless you the type whom want to build up some reputation or legacy here..on a vice thread
Old 19-01-2023, 09:06 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Vardy bro. You did deliver the FR. My bad for causing you to delay.

If I may hijack your post to add a little more about W. In recent times, I have not seen another ML who is that earnest in the provision of their listed services. What’s more, little acts like provision of water, etc and quietly refilling them without even being asked to speaks volumes about her attention to details. Not forgetting the drying up she does, standing quietly and waiting for the guy to finish his bath. Last but not least, W’s ability and willingness to stretch the duration of a session up to 55-57mins mark is amazing. And, she is very consistent about it. I am always ready for a drop in service provision once reach a certain number of visits, and this W has made me changed my perspective! If you do visit her, please ask her what is her mindset about it. She is different.
Just to name a few of the little acts that add on to the overall positive feel. Definite plus for gm.

Even though gm admittedly visits her often (let’s not go down to the specifics ), she continues to be consistent in her massage services, etc even when I wanted to skip them. If any bros got such ML who earnestly wants to provide vanilla service and earn her keep, please drop me a pm to share. TIA.

At the end of the day, no one can please everyone. Dearest LKY could not (and likely not interested la), so do many of us, let alone W.

Hats off to you Vardy bro for sharing your FR in the midst of a negative FR. Takes quite a bit of guts and conviction to put across your sharing, regardless of the atmosphere.

Cheers and you deserve upz! Advanced Happy Lunar New Year Wishes!

If I may digress, there is a senior bro down with a serious bug infection and counting his days. If you are reading this bro, miracles do happen. They do. Your positivity in your moments humbled me. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely wish that things turn out well for you and your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

the proximity of my FRs are purely coincidental
I recommend all bros try for themselves to see if they agree or disagree
This time will write it a little differently from the past
Had wanted to complete my visit to Kiki for contrast (as these 3 MLs intrigued me) but I suppose this will do

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/
instantly mesmerized at the door upon entry
reminds me of a much hotter and prettier Chow from TSL
the attraction is akin to when I saw Long Nv for the 1st time and never looked back
(although obviously Love offers much less than Long Nv)
Bros who have a disdain for tattoos can skip
Similar to Long Nv, it may not be everyone’s cup of tea

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/
if not for her man made bits, she would be the current era Aila and most bros will NOT be able to book her
her bosom is perfectly shaped.. so perfect that IYKYK
and it is probably because of this that many bros pass on her
otherwise, really nothing to fault and she makes for a very good lover
having visited some of brother George’s favourites, it’s clear what her draw is
there is everything to like about her but a real shame about the man made bits

Bottom line: both ladies have something that prevent them from attracting queues and wait times like APs of era past but I doubt both are losing sleep over it
Nevertheless, both easily command a steady pool of regulars
If one seeks eye candy, both these ladies easily top the charts currently

Whether I RTM or not is irrelevant as what I crave is quite certainly different from the average forum visitor

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 19-01-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hi, Vardy bro. You did deliver the FR. My bad for causing you to delay.

If I may hijack your post to add a little more about W. In recent times, I have not seen another ML who is that earnest in the provision of their listed services. What’s more, little acts like provision of water, etc and quietly refilling them without even being asked to speaks volumes about her attention to details. Not forgetting the drying up she does, standing quietly and waiting for the guy to finish his bath. Last but not least, W’s ability and willingness to stretch the duration of a session up to 55-57mins mark is amazing. And, she is very consistent about it. I am always ready for a drop in service provision once reach a certain number of visits, and this W has made me changed my perspective! If you do visit her, please ask her what is her mindset about it. She is different.
Sincere thanks for the uppz GM haha. So has W overtook QC in rotation? Or W has now replaced QC

W seems like a good lass, as bro Vardy is a source I have lots of trust in. But the enhanced boobs could be a deal breaker for me. Shall kiv till my curiosity about her overcome my dislike for fake boobs. It's just a dampener for me when I sight /feel boobjob on a lady. Thanks both for very useful MRs on her.

PS: bro Vardy, I am camping for your FR on Kiki. One whom looks caught my eye for a while and I am a sucker for looks
Old 19-01-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Wow must be a real turn off..
Thanks for the post. up back
Old 19-01-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Experienced it too. Lessons learnt: Never write a MR after visiting the ML on the same day and leave out details that will identify u (e.g. DFK, fingering or other not listed items that depends on chemistry).
Old 19-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros got FR on this Chen Xi? https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-xi-massage/
Old 19-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Dora is not slim at all. At least not now.

Housemate is better in all aspect unless you are after bigger tits.
Who is her housemate?
Old 19-01-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Like what some bros said, actually points mean little here. Also won’t give you any rewards, not as though having a lot of points will give you brownie points with the ML. I know some goondus will go and haolian their high power accounts but to me I don’t think it works. So far I think only one ML knows my nick in the forum cos of some misunderstanding in the past but it’s a funny story which we still talk about till today. I just don’t see the point of doing that.

Just a word of advice if you just want to prevent all those revealing of nick and all, just to keep your online personas intact.
Usually I would not give a review immediately after that day’s session. Wait a day or two. And don’t reveal what you chat about or details that will reveal who you are. I practice this for both good and bad reviews, not because I’m scared but more so I did not want to disclose my online identity unless I want to.
Old 19-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
Who is her housemate?
I believe that’s Love
Old 19-01-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
Testmonkeylah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTestmonkeylah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xi-xi-massage/

Now I know why she is raved about. I had a session with her for the first time today, and it surpassed my expectations.

I was late for the appointment yet again. By 20 mins this time. But she was ok with it, as long as I leave at the top of the hour. Grateful not to be scolded, I parked at her apartment block and waited for her at the elevator. When she appeared, I was horny already. Busty and pretty with a nice figure, she squeezed my butt a couple of times in the elevator. Straightaway, I can see that she is friendly, bubbly and cheerful. She ushered me into her apartment and we proceeded to shower together. My dick was hard by the time we were done. After patting me dry, she proceeded to massage me. She has strength in her massage but admittedly it is not the best. But hey, who’s there for that? She tries her best to converse with me in English since I’m not a Chinese speaker, and actually it was quite ok! As long as we understand each other, it was good enough.

After frenching and kissing me all over my back, and even biting my ass, she asked me to flip over, and said “Open your legs for me”, with a sly smile on her face. Oh my god…her BBBJ was heavenly. I couldn’t help but to cum within a minute. No surprise there because I do have a problem controlling it. I cursed myself as I unloaded into her mouth. It was over too quickly. She spat out my cum as I wished I had more self-control. Then, to my surprise…her lips went back to my cock. I thought she just wanted to make sure there’s no more lingering cum. Then…she started to lick my balls. She then went to work on my cock again…she could sense my confusion because I thought it was over. She smiled at me and that’s when I realise… I guess it’s over only when she says it’s over…damn, she’s a nymph! My flaccid cock got hard again, and this time I could enjoy her BBBJ more! She kept sucking and licking, until I got hard again and came a second time in her mouth. I almost passed out from the climax!

We had some time to kill before I had to leave so we cuddled and chatted as best as we could. She is indeed a gem. Found out we shared the same Chinese zodiac. She mistook the word ‘tiger’ for ‘lion’. 😆 Anyway bros, she is leaving some time close to end March, so do catch her before she is gone.

Now I wish I was punctual.
Hi bro did she charge extra for the second shot?
Old 19-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi bro, i have not tried Cheryl before but if you like slow, sensual, no-rush teasing/HJ, you can consider Fairy (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage). can search this thread for her past MRs, they're quite accurate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1