The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Revisited Nina and was just as good, if not better than the previous time.

Ratings the same as below.
Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Massage: 7/10 as I need strength due to bad back but I’m not here for this
Sensual: 9/10

This time I enjoyed the massage and asked to spend more time on sensual.
There was a stronger rapport as I’ve repeated now and she seems to be more comfortable with me.

Great engagement and effort. She lay beside me and crossed her legs on mine making the whole feeling more intimate. Her tits were amazing as always and I sucked on them and massaged them gently to reciprocate the good feeling.

Her smile is really sweet and GFE is high.
Little to no phone checking during the session.

RTM as a regular for sure for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
FR on Nina
Looks - 9/10 exactly like the photos, especially the one where she is wearing the black lingerie and with a sweet smile. All natural and no plastic.

Body - 10/10 she’s tall and has beautiful, long legs. Breasts are natural D cups with beautiful medium sized light brown nipples.

GFE - 9/10 she’s chatty and friendly, sweet and engaging. She laughs and giggles if you manage to hit it off with her.

Massage - 6/10 I personally require a hard massage, preferably deep tissue. But to be honest I didn’t come here looking for this as a priority. She was proactive and had strength so it wasn’t a piano type yet strictly speaking you should probably communicate with her if you have specific requests.

Sensual - it’s highly GFE rather than PSE. She take directions well and it was really enjoyable.

Overall she’s a gem with good value for money. No further services as far as I can tell since this is her bottom line. Please respect that, since I know many of us enjoy unlocking MLs thinking we are Brad Pitt or that money is the key. I’ve learned over the years the way we think about sex is different from women, even if they are trying to make money in this unconventional industry.
Old 06-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
[https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

This ml is something like Kiki, also provide velina service, but more playable. Although not allow to french n zhut but can roam her whole body. Slip my hand inside her panty n squeeze her butt also no complain.

But in term of look, figure n boobs, Kiki is still better. If Kiki can score a 9 from me, she can only get 7.5.
Agreed with you ladyassinato.
if you want to just talk about crouching dragon hidden tiger , kiki is good but only playing melon top nude only. Love is playable and offer more. she is more the TVB drama series . Her cantonese & HKG experience with Full nude.
Old 06-01-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another new gem. Yesterday I had a new gal from the covid origin place wuhan. She is around 22-24 , fair, smooth and very sensual. Check out 99 her name
Old 06-01-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
InoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First timer, messaged like more than a dozen but couldn't get any reply, any recommendations that accept first timers or just have to keep trying, thanks in advance!
Old 06-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Another new gem. Yesterday I had a new gal from the covid origin place wuhan. She is around 22-24 , fair, smooth and very sensual. Check out 99 her name
Bro, never write a MR for this babe. Am sure she’s in many bros to try list. But scare it’s a landmine
Old 06-01-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Another promoter , no head no tail… claim to be a GEM! I read your post history also wtf

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 06-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Heard from my regular ML that this 99 is checking the database very frequently these few days. Don’t know it’s first timer effect or she’s actually good ��
Old 06-01-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

99's pics looks sus just because even within the pics and vid there are clearly not same person.
Either truly a hidden gem or landmine.

I took the risk to try to book her multiple times no reply.
I know my number is quite clean because i have no trouble getting responses from other girls incl. more popular ones.

Anyway I tried Ki Ki today.
More than enough info here about her.
Truly a good looker, beautiful boobs, but lacking the sensual kick.
Nonetheless, feels good to have a beautiful gal jerking you off.

She definitely knows her strength is her looks and thats why she can have her dress on but still have good customer base.
One can only wonder how much mileage one can get down the road.

I might RTM just to see if any further mileage possible.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Another promoter , no head no tail… claim to be a GEM! I read your post history also wtf
99 is definitely not a landmine. the teston the pudding is in eating it as the British saying go.
she not only syt but help to Bath you, soft & smooth skin plus all in, more than love, jing jing, lin lin etc..
enough said !!
Old 06-01-2023, 06:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed with you ladyassinato.
if you want to just talk about crouching dragon hidden tiger , kiki is good but only playing melon top nude only. Love is playable and offer more. she is more the TVB drama series . Her cantonese & HKG experience with Full nude.
I prefer these two gems rather than those commandos type cos the standard is there. Love is more playable and fun, while Kiki is more like a 大家闺秀 type, soooooooo elegant. My company dinner is coming, I wish to book her to be my dance partner.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
upgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyupgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy new year bros, long time lurker(since 2017), finally decided to be more outgoing and start sharing some FR

Recruit upgrade reporting for duty

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage/

Think there's plenty of FRs for her already but here we go, this was my mileage

Looks: 7/10, really not good at telling age so not gonna give a number, discount 25-30% from pics, won't reject
Body: 9/10, my type of body, petite with ample knockers, when go in apartment saw got yoga mat, think she works out often
Massage: 6/10, average, press press here and there got effort
Service: 8.5/10, action started and she strip down to undies, goes slow with the tickling behind the back(bros should be familiar), turn over and thought will be the same standard movie but surprised that she's not fast and furious(pun intended), foreplay gao gao, still ask if want to do now or do more foreplay first, of course take the former, relent after 20 mins, shiok
Damage: Entrance 120+ tips

RTM: yes
Old 06-01-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I prefer these two gems rather than those commandos type cos the standard is there. Love is more playable and fun, while Kiki is more like a 大家闺秀 type, soooooooo elegant. My company dinner is coming, I wish to book her to be my dance partner.
I am sure she will oblige if you booked her for 5 hours 7-12am..
Old 06-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bossyGin is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/duo-duo-massage/

Bros anyone tried? Is it she used to operate under another nAme or something?

Last edited by bossyGin; 06-01-2023 at 06:40 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
99 is definitely not a landmine. the teston the pudding is in eating it as the British saying go.
she not only syt but help to Bath you, soft & smooth skin plus all in, more than love, jing jing, lin lin etc..
enough said !!
Agreed. She is a gem not to be missed. Soon she will shoot to the top of the chart mark my words
Old 06-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
enough said !!
This type also can be label as SYT sia!?? Before CNY 2023 fly all the way to Singapore to work as a ML.. haha… now I shoot you with this question loh..

Her BJ can perform do fire / ice , BJ with oral lube etc ? just say “gem” only nia.

I thought u would have use a better name like 龙女 Etc

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀

Last edited by iTea; 06-01-2023 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Edit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1