The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had a less than pleasant experience at Holland V shop; the ml going back alrdy so not on website anymore. 'compartment' separated by curtains and you need to walk through the counter to access the shower(and only 1 shower I ran into another bro on my way out of shower)

Idk if it applies for the others working there but need to top up just to touch…also need top up if want her to remove top
Old 27-12-2022, 07:48 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Trying to find 1 for count down 2022 but still no result
Because all go for countdown

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 27-12-2022, 07:50 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Had a less than pleasant experience at Holland V shop; the ml going back alrdy so not on website anymore. 'compartment' separated by curtains and you need to walk through the counter to access the shower(and only 1 shower I ran into another bro on my way out of shower)

Idk if it applies for the others working there but need to top up just to touch…also need top up if want her to remove top
There are some mls who are advertising that they are in Holland V spa, wondering if they are the ones...priced at base $108...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 27-12-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
There are some mls who are advertising that they are in Holland V spa, wondering if they are the ones...priced at base $108...
it's them. kind of odd to have $58 entry fee too.
Old 27-12-2022, 08:27 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
it's them. kind of odd to have $58 entry fee too.
I see...so $58 is entrance fee, $50 is hj...the rest needs top up which is more than other mls advertised $120 and $130....lol, thought we are carrots...how are the looks? Close to photos?

HALL OF FAME

Old 27-12-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Unless you request for BDSM.. OMM won't anyhow execute on you hahaha.
actually you can ask her to tone down a little before the session starts.. she'll adjust accordingly to suit your preferences.
Bro, how is she like wrt massage? Any good? Looks and body wise?
Old 27-12-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see...so $58 is entrance fee, $50 is hj...the rest needs top up which is more than other mls advertised $120 and $130....lol, thought we are carrots...how are the looks? Close to photos?
for the one I booked no (and I already tried to expect less cause I could see the heavy photoshop). There's 1 or 2 passable/decent ones depending on your taste but I don't remember their figure. didn't see syts.(I was there early so saw like 3/4 of them)
Old 27-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Bro, how is she like wrt massage? Any good? Looks and body wise?
bro, I'll rate her massage top tier as it packs a punch. So far the other ml that I've encountered that r able to match her massage level will be Angelbaby.

In terms of looks, its subjective bro. She definitely looks MILFy to me with a curvy body shape (not bui for sure).
Old 27-12-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
bro, I'll rate her massage top tier as it packs a punch. So far the other ml that I've encountered that r able to match her massage level will be Angelbaby.

In terms of looks, its subjective bro. She definitely looks MILFy to me with a curvy body shape (not bui for sure).
Nicceee…thanks bro. 😁 Gonna try and visit her for the first time.
Old 27-12-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL! That bro also having “dinner” No judgement but wonder what did OMM do to convince the bro to allow her to post the video. When I was with OMM she proudly shared her collection of videos. Eye opening! But she achieved her intent from posting that video in WC. She definitely got my attention now.
Bro…what other videos did she have?? 😳
Old 27-12-2022, 09:48 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Anyone managed to book An yi or Nan Xing? Messaged but no reply... All pther popular Ang Pais replied though just in case someone saying my number is blah blah..

PS: Before today, An yi replied to my message once few weeks back when she said fully booked when I asked in the morning

HALL OF FAME

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 27-12-2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old 27-12-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
efini81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterefini81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/tian-tian-massage/

Anyone tried before?? Hope to find out if is mine before gg to try.. Thanks ya
Old 27-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlolu View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-li-massage/

Had a session with Mo Li 茉莉 from Wuhan, and this a FR based on my experience. YMMV

Location: not very near MRT but has bus stop on the main road. note that her room doesn't have AC only a ceiling fan.

Looks: 7/10 photos are her and she looks slightly better IRL to me. in her 30s
Figure: 7.5/10 petite and not for boob lovers. slim and slender body with no tummy
Massage: 7.5/10 has strength and does backstepping as well
Attitude: 8.5/10 accommodating & friendly. slight use of HP during session. 5g roaming and french.
HJ: N/A
BBBJ: 8/10 with top up. moist and steady mouth skills

RTM: Yes might keep in rotation
Same here location not ideal for foot solider and she got other menu

Only fan have no ac so might be hot
Old 27-12-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on Su Ya
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/su-ya-massage/

Room: clean with attached bathroom, shared unit
Looks: Feature similar to photo but age like mid 30s or close to 40
Body: Got tummy, B size boobs
Massage: Strong oil massage, done in fully clothed
Sensual: HDLY followed by HJ, SN with dress on waist, only roam top
Overall: Suitable for those looking for a good massage with a release
RTM: Not for me
Old 28-12-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Anyone managed to book An yi or Nan Xing? Messaged but no reply... All pther popular Ang Pais replied though just in case someone saying my number is blah blah..

PS: Before today, An yi replied to my message once few weeks back when she said fully booked when I asked in the morning
Past few weeks did message her, she replied “fully booked” all the times hahah..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1