The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
i visited her when she was at People Park complex, staying together with Princess iirc.
Hahaha she’s basically everywhere like on sg tour (though forced by circumstances), I think I followed her almost everywhere back then.
Old 12-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
As long as big boobs, I will give a try. Still Lin Lin the best.
I agree . Lin lin professionalism is unmatched in the papaya cat.
Old 12-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
All of the MLs started off as FL in china la.....

But they start to pretend and change once they discovered this unique singapore market where they can charge fl price but give only hj.....and now getting worse they dont even want to take off clothes....

Perhaps worse of all is the bros who defend them.....if u say a ml bad breathe, someone will pop out to justify why they got bad breathe and why its ok for them to have bad breath.....
I'm on your side with this. Wrong is wrong, yet there are individuals that practically force others to think it's right.

In these cases, it's the ML that needs to change, not the customer!
Old 12-12-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Aiya there will always be people who thinks they know it all anyway. Think? Nah…
Happy chionging jiu hao, take everything with pinch of salt.
Yes Happy Chionging.
Ignorance can be a good thing too. 👍🏻
Old 12-12-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

There is no right or wrong.
Everyone has their own right and wrong.
Just that majority of people who feel they are right will become the true right.
Old 12-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Quote:
All of the MLs started off as FL in china la.....

But they start to pretend and change once they discovered this unique singapore market where they can charge fl price but give only hj.....and now getting worse they dont even want to take off clothes....

Perhaps worse of all is the bros who defend them.....if u say a ml bad breathe, someone will pop out to justify why they got bad breathe and why its ok for them to have bad breath.....if u say a ml nips got stale saliva smell, another bro will pop out to explain why its perfectly normal for them to have stale saliva all over their boobs and hint that we should just accept stale saliva smelly boobs as the new special feature of popular MLs

Maybe this white knights got fetish for tasting the saliva of earlier bros and then leaving behind their own saliva for the bros that come later, like some perverted gay choo choo train hahaha

Sometimes i see this white knights action is just very funny la....but at the same time also feel they are very pathetic la and thinking what happen to them...how come they turn out like this ? Even got bro ask ML to clean their boobs also somehow offended this white knights
Whatever floats their boat, their $$$, they can patronize who they want. No point arguing about this.
Old 12-12-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm...ok bah....i also start to feel the conversation is getting too negative and off topic

I have already said what i wanted , hope those white knight/loser bros self reflect and change themselves for the better

guess ill stop posting about this and let the conversation go back to more positive things
Old 12-12-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps worse of all is the bros who defend them.....if u say a ml bad breathe, someone will pop out to justify why they got bad breathe and why its ok for them to have bad breath.....if u say a ml nips got stale saliva smell, another bro will pop out to explain why its perfectly normal for them to have stale saliva all over their boobs and hint that we should just accept stale saliva smelly boobs as the new special feature of popular MLs
Speaking of bad breath (which is a big no-no for me as I am a Frenchman), there was an angpai with whom all was going well till we kissed. I immediately stopped cos she had bad breath. The ML was Xue-er and that was my only visit. I can say this now cos she has left for good, and I didn't want to complain about the bad breath in the forum cos her service was excellent in general.

A little funny too as she had learned I tried to kiss her 'sister' staying in the same building (not one of the angpais btw), who was quite shy. Ironically, when I kissed XE, I was the one who shied away
Old 12-12-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lickie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Just had a session with xixi and i can say im blown away by her

Once i stepped inside, she helped me to undress, shower tgt and wipe u dry (something which many MLs dont do). What i like about her place is the big mirror above the bedhead which is put into good use later.

Massage was pretty good with strength and skilful HDLY. Then the magic question come “how do u like it?” And that is where the floodgate opened. You can do almost anything u want with her from painting to fake lovemaking (dangerously close) to fake doggy in front of the mirror to boob fuck. After trying many positions i decided to end it with boob fuck with me on top of her.

That was super shiok and the GFE is superb. She will ask u to lie beside her and hug her after the deed.

RTM is definitely a YES!
Old 12-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm on your side with this. Wrong is wrong, yet there are individuals that practically force others to think it's right.

No no no. You the wrong one. You the one with OCD so you shouldn’t zhut zhut. And ML don’t let us zhut is 为了我们好!

PS; so can I nag you for the SN FRs or do u have to wait till CNY?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-12-2022, 06:55 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Quoted: 4162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Why ml need to change if she can earn enough? Do you know mls earn more than most of us? You very funny leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-12-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
No no no. You the wrong one. You the one with OCD so you shouldn’t zhut zhut. And ML don’t let us zhut is 为了我们好!

PS; so can I nag you for the SN FRs or do u have to wait till CNY?
Hahaha, then can eat abalone? That's 为了她们爽吗!

I thought my last FR Collective was supposed to serve me a nag-free respite till Christmas? Lol Anyway, it will be soon. Defo before I go for a short vacation end this week.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Speaking of bad breath (which is a big no-no for me as I am a Frenchman), there was an angpai with whom all was going well till we kissed. I immediately stopped cos she had bad breath. The ML was Xue-er and that was my only visit. I can say this now cos she has left for good, and I didn't want to complain about the bad breath in the forum cos her service was excellent in general.

A little funny too as she had learned I tried to kiss her 'sister' staying in the same building (not one of the angpais btw), who was quite shy. Ironically, when I kissed XE, I was the one who shied away
This one I can attest to it. Is like those drink not enough water of bad breath, haha..
Old 12-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bros, u think they started their sex work in SG ??? You really think they were living a normal life as office worker or retail job in china and 1 fine day out of the blue, somehow they just.... "stumbled upon" this lobang to be a ml here ??

Listen LESS to the perfectly crafted stories that this sex workers TELL you.
How about those Juagen trained expert who will not even do HJ. Are they sex worker in China too. Just curious.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
This one I can attest to it. Is like those drink not enough water of bad breath, haha..
Yeah she wasn't aware of it. At the end of the session, she took one of those little scented sprays and sprayed into her mouth. I was like, babe, that's not working.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1