The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Your Whatsapp profile pic may make a difference, just like how we judge a ML based solely on their photographs when other information are not available.
Haha this may work. An ML could not find me in the records cos she typed in my number wrong but decided to take me cos I have a 'real' pic (of course not mine). On her off day too.

Depends on the ML in question needless to say.
Old 18-11-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
May the kind bros here please see if I am doing it right? My text started with a good morning/afternoon, followed by asking if the ML is free at a specific timing, followed by the type of massage I wanna do.

Should be pretty standard right?
yeah you got the basic structure already by keeping it short and to the point

one more thing you can try is to indicate a range of timings i.e. ask the ML if she has available slot anytime between 1 to 5pm

this increases your chances somewhat cos some MLs don't bother to reply if she's not free at the specific timeslot you mentioned

(ps: actually not bothering to reply is a warning flag of their attitude already, you might want to consider moving on to other MLs hungrier for business and more eager to please)
Old 18-11-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sorry to hear abt your not getting a response from Lin Lin, she doesnt take those not in the data base she uses. For me, i also never try too hard to be in any particular database, just do my normal thing n was able to book all the girls that i want to book.

Jessica is the one i have visited the most times even tho less often nowadays but even after long time, i find she still gives the same consistent standard that makes me very comfortable n relaxing. From time to time i do notice little touches like a change in towels to the soft and super absorbent kind. She also bothers to decorate her place for Xmas & CNY.... takes pride in her work and makes customer experience enjoyable. It's the little things....
Hahaha don't feel sorry lah. No response nvm. I'll still try texting her but I won't be trying to expand record anymore.
Old 18-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I see, so it is normal. Took the advice of the bros here and bought a prepaid card just for this purpose haha.

May the kind bros here please see if I am doing it right? My text started with a good morning/afternoon, followed by asking if the ML is free at a specific timing, followed by the type of massage I wanna do.

Should be pretty standard right?
i think you're thinking too much about the process. like other bros have shared, just keep it simple and to the point.

i personally only send 2 types of messages to them.

美女,今天几点有空
美女,XX点有空吗

there's no definite right or wrong way. even with records, you will be ignored as well. if you didnt get a reply, just try again another day or move on.
took me like 5 tries spanning close to a month to even get a response from aimee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
(ps: actually not bothering to reply is a warning flag of their attitude already, you might want to consider moving on to other MLs hungrier for business and more eager to please)
like bro juniper said, MLs that completely dont reply reduces my "want" to visit them. while MLs with the decency to reply timeslot not available while proposing their next availability or fully booked today is a + point for me

again no tried/true way to contact them but please avoid calling. was mid session last time, some dude keep spam calling the ML. its damn annoying
Old 18-11-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro ever tried this ke ke?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-ke-massage/
Old 18-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
i think you're thinking too much about the process. like other bros have shared, just keep it simple and to the point.
Yea, simple short and sweet is the way to go. Some MLs also don't like to leave evidence of service rendered on text.

So unless it is some unique service, else just ask for timing

But end of the day, just please don't get hung up over a certain ML. Although pickings are a little lean these days, there are still plenty to choose from. Remember, you are choosing them first before they chose you. So just keep moving on if one does not reply. Don't be like what they call a 添狗 aka simp, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-11-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5062 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish0909 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/#comment-43168

I went to visit her yesterday , she is good stuff … also blur out photos but I took a commando trip and it’s worth while

Her body figure is good nice legs but not boobs lovers … she first thing ask whether I need a glass of water … I end up staying longer den my time she also never rush me or take more money …

She is very new in the scene so her massage is normal but she try her best but when she starts her sensual , and when she strip her smooth skin … nice

When I am done she go toilet first den I watch her going to toilet at toilet mirror naked that view really good very wasted although I don’t want share but she say so difficult now rental payment also hard maybe now market bad for MLS but bros here go visit will find she got a very nice legs

This is based on me and my personal view
deleted didn't see the full advert clearly

Last edited by beginat63; 18-11-2022 at 06:11 PM. Reason: deleted didn't see th efull advert clearly
Old 18-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Newbie here, first timer.

Texted 3 MLs but all no reply...

🤔🤔
Bro, what language to text... also using sms, wechat or WA.. not very clear from advert?
Old 18-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, her advert didn't state which part of Spore - N, S, E or W or Central.. very hard for public tpt & foot soldiers using mrt/buses...in such situation how to plan..?
Wasn’t Central - condo on the advert?
Old 18-11-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

i personally only send 2 types of messages to them.

美女,今天几点有空
美女,XX点有空吗

there's no definite right or wrong way. even with records, you will be ignored as well. if you didnt get a reply, just try again another day or move on.
took me like 5 tries spanning close to a month to even get a response from aimee.
thanks bro (although you not replying to me haha)
messaged like 5 ML, but none reply. Its to be expected I guess, no records in their database also.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Wasn’t Central - condo on the advert?
Sori, bro my mistake...
Old 18-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

MR for Dora

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Decided to pay her a visit despite the mix reviews.

Location 5/10: not friendly for foot soldiers, but got parking outside
Look 7/10: can say she looks pretty close to the photos but maybe slightly on the foxy side, I like cute girls more so gave her a 6
Figure 7/10: height just nice around 160? Her figure is great with small C boobs, definitely cannot compare with other busty angpais.
Massage 7/10: I think average but i did feel some relieve after her massage, strength maybe too low for some bros?
Sensual 7/10: Will do the usual boob brushing across back, tickle your balls. Did some fake riding, small pecks on lips, can zhut zhut, didn’t managed to roam into panty, only drawing circles outside lols. she did told me she like polite guys that seeks her permission before doing something? I think it’s good to use YMMV on this part la.
HJ 7/10: after all the sensual, didn’t take long for me to release while zhut-ing on her nips.
Others: will serve you water, help you to wipe your body after shower, seductive dance(maybe not for all)

RTM: Yes. I think she’s a fail safe in this climate, although we do have super gems like JJ/TT/LL/Rayna
Old 18-11-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Still looking for my eastside ML so dropped one of my regulars this week and will try Aimee. Wish me luck.

TMT
Old 18-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, simple short and sweet is the way to go. Some MLs also don't like to leave evidence of service rendered on text.

So unless it is some unique service, else just ask for timing

But end of the day, just please don't get hung up over a certain ML. Although pickings are a little lean these days, there are still plenty to choose from. Remember, you are choosing them first before they chose you. So just keep moving on if one does not reply. Don't be like what they call a 添狗 aka simp, lol
Well-said bro. Especially angpais, they won't be short of 舔狗, so just get over her and try others
Old 18-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Your Whatsapp profile pic may make a difference, just like how we judge a ML based solely on their photographs when other information are not available.
WhatsApp ah? I thought we are not supposed to WhatsApp the MLs?

🤔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1