The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on https://sglonelyguy-17.com/aya-massage/

Look: Does not look like pics. Not hideous. 5/10.
Boobs: Sighs...
Massage: She actually pressed the right places but strength is like 1...

RTM: No.
Old 27-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
hello fellow boob lover! nice sharing, i love detailed side by side reviews like this; up you for effort and kind sharing of your experience!

agree with your views except i don't recall KK wearing makeup in any of my visits (got to say even without makeup she's prettier than average )

only thing i can think of is that you mean her make up is too much in her SLG video (having said that it's her in the video for sure, cos i recognise the top she's wearing and her unmistakable sharp features. don't be fooled by the mini-muffin-top belly seen in the video though cos she's slimmed down and has a flat belly now; luckily her tits are still awesome )
Oh yea, I meant her filter abit thick as compared to her in RL, nonetheless, still a beauty haha
Old 27-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
FR on https://sglonelyguy-17.com/aya-massage/

Look: Does not look like pics. Not hideous. 5/10.
Boobs: Sighs...
Massage: She actually pressed the right places but strength is like 1...

RTM: No.
Eventually these uncompetitive MLs ($130/1HJ) with lousy services will be eliminated by market forces since Supply is picking up with the other Domes opening up. Those mediocre ones charging $120/1hj with no looks or service and lots of restrictions ie cannot zhut, play phones, piano massage will also be in danger of elimination by brudders and rising operating costs.
Old 27-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Eventually these uncompetitive MLs ($130/1HJ) with lousy services will be eliminated by market forces since Supply is picking up with the other Domes opening up. Those mediocre ones charging $120/1hj with no looks or service and lots of restrictions ie cannot zhut, play phones, piano massage will also be in danger of elimination by brudders and rising operating costs.
she's an FL. thats why the pricing higher.

but still. crap is crap.
Old 27-10-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
yea I doubt is the famous RV FN chio one.
The last moment I saw from her she is back at Qingdao.
i think the famous one got whitecard so cannot come back
Old 27-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Speak of the devil. Is AP Momo Back? Check her WC moment now. Today start work. Central location. Still settling down.

Disclaimer: Too many MLs in my WC contact list and too many MLs sharing same names. Any bros can verify? Was it the AP Momo last time? LOL. Need a better system to tag their WC properly for future uses.
If it is the pic she posted in red dress sure look familiar just don't rmbr finding her once.
Old 27-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

any commando for this?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-coco/
Old 27-10-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Speak of the devil. Is AP Momo Back? Check her WC moment now. Today start work. Central location. Still settling down.

Disclaimer: Too many MLs in my WC contact list and too many MLs sharing same names. Any bros can verify? Was it the AP Momo last time? LOL. Need a better system to tag their WC properly for future uses.

The AP Momo I’m referring to was circa 2017/18 in RV area (apt. facing Mohd Sultan Rd – Aila and Donna were also at the same building). She’s playful, beautiful, slutty and voluptuous; gold standard sensual & BBBJ services in FN mode, with a wicked sense of humour. We were once in an elevator when an ang moh burped. She smiled at him sweetly and said 您也吃太饱了… I nearly burst out laughing!

Unfortunately she was busted, so unlikely to return to Singapore. She seems to be well in Qingdao.
Old 27-10-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
That's correct bro...
Old 27-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
The AP Momo I’m referring to was circa 2017/18 in RV area (apt. facing Mohd Sultan Rd – Aila and Donna were also at the same building). She’s playful, beautiful, slutty and voluptuous; gold standard sensual & BBBJ services in FN mode, with a wicked sense of humour. We were once in an elevator when an ang moh burped. She smiled at him sweetly and said 您也吃太饱了… I nearly burst out laughing!

Unfortunately she was busted, so unlikely to return to Singapore. She seems to be well in Qingdao.
Hahahaha that’s funny…
She’s one of those I kena aero plane by her but will still go back find her. Once she went to hair salon and forgot about my appointment. The other she said it was a dangerous period cos nearby got operation.
Not sure true or not but she can be really blur lol.
Fun times with her, hot figure pretty face FN with BBBJ. That is really the gold standard period…
Old 27-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yea which is why when he say AP Momo I think bo ko leng.
And that is the only AP Momo in my view. Any other Momo after that is really just… meh…
Old 27-10-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If it is the pic she posted in red dress sure look familiar just don't rmbr finding her once.
Yes bro it’s that red dress Momo that posted today. Got me confused with the AP momo. But verified already. That’s not the AP momo. Using the clue that fellow bros have left I searched my moments and have located the AP momo. Her current WC nick is similar to my Nick. 😜 if you know it U know it. Cheers. Yes that’s the AP Momo we all used to visit. Walking down memory lane again. LOL.

I’ve updated both WC details so won’t get confused again.
Old 27-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea which is why when he say AP Momo I think bo ko leng.
And that is the only AP Momo in my view. Any other Momo after that is really just… meh…
good old times... always tempted to find her in Qingdao but the airplane ticket is too expensive.
Old 27-10-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Yes bro it’s that red dress Momo that posted today. Got me confused with the AP momo. But verified already. That’s not the AP momo. Using the clue that fellow bros have left I searched my moments and have located the AP momo. Her current WC nick is similar to my Nick. 😜 if you know it U know it. Cheers. Yes that’s the AP Momo we all used to visit. Walking down memory lane again. LOL.

I’ve updated both WC details so won’t get confused again.
I don't seem to have AP Momo's "work" WeChat (I could have deleted it). But I do have another of her WC account, so kinda know what she's up to occasionally
Old 27-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
good old times... always tempted to find her in Qingdao but the airplane ticket is too expensive.
Did you meet her in KL? (she was there briefly in 2019)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1