The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Go Fri or weekend should be safer lah coz F1 starts liao. This is the usual pre-big event storm. Cheers.
better rest 1-2 weeks. Always can get ML in future, no hurry
Old 28-09-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bros,

this is my current queue based on User CP and private mails.

tomorrow I will start with lazyguy and ejectjoy provided their posts are latest where I can return favour.

I will go systematically down the list.

do bear with me as I am only able to do two a day.

01 lazyguy (20)
02 ejectjoy (14)
03 esssinine (20)
04 hamsapwai (21)
05 Timely Rain (14)
06 789550 (18)
07 guest68 (15)
08 Samkieu (6)
09 simple2kee (26)
10 FacesBook (10)
11 kcy69 (9)
12 Coolmanspooky (10)
13 Superman67 (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro angusmackenzie

return 19 points.
Old 28-09-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bros,

this is my current queue based on User CP and private mails.
Hi bro, thanks for the return, but you should post this in the points exchange threads, here's where we share our erotic adventures with our favourite MLs .
Old 28-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
nobody likes to get last min cancellation, so unless it is a life and death matters, just go along with it. Anyway you can just lie down and let the lady do the job, pay them and ciao.
Hahaha thanks bro yah that's more or less what I did in the end
Old 28-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Her building got storm yesterday and today, so put 1+1 together is 2.
No wonder didn’t get any reply yesterday...
Old 28-09-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Guess the storm was why XXB chose to stop work for yesterday...
she still safe right?

guess she needs to move out soon
Old 28-09-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
she still safe right?

Not sure of the details but she should be safe.

Cathy
Old 28-09-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Mindy:

Just visited Mindy after she recovered from hand injury. Her massage and JG skill still maintained.
Massage: 10/10 (Thai style bone cracking type) JG: 11/10 (Painful but bearable, but proven effective)
Rtm: Yes
If you are looking for hard massage or genuine JG she is the one! (Take note no HJ/BJ/FJ).

https://sgbeautycastle-16.com/mindy-...#comment-30790
Old 29-09-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedosex View Post
MR for - Carol.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=785023

RTM -100%. She's a gem to me so confirm can put under my mistress list...lol.
Some bro say is hard to make appointment with her, so wish me good luck for my next booking appointment, hopefully booking is smooth.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=785023

Don't want to quote my whole MR so this is my short RTMR
My 3rd Visit yesterday
Everything is a standard for me as I've visited her for the 3rd time and always left as a happy man but this time I left as a super super happy man.... Lol, you will need to find out yourself if she able to click with you. Some might not have and some might have.
Location have change and can say is slightly smaller than the old place but nicer and easier to access, have enough space to do mostly everything in 90mins package, this time I totally knock out with loud snoring during massage which is after the nuru 1st shot... Lol
I believe that if you treat her good enough, she will really take care of you and you will be happier man.
I guess everyone will have different encounter and most old timer will always say "one man meat is another man poison".
I'm just an old man and easily satisfied customer.
Old 29-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
she still safe right?

Definitely safe no worries
Old 29-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she's good. Strong massage and good juagen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
FR for Mindy:

Just visited Mindy after she recovered from hand injury. Her massage and JG skill still maintained.
Massage: 10/10 (Thai style bone cracking type) JG: 11/10 (Painful but bearable, but proven effective)
If you are looking for hard massage or genuine JG she is the one! (Take note no HJ/BJ/FJ).

Old 29-09-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
liujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qichilang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Today go to visit xiao yu er tried to 150$ ear digging package great feeling 👍She'll play some relaxing music first,and then she was FN lie to my arms ear digging , Her skin very fair and smooth, Feel very enjoy 😎 My little brother instant stand up , it seems that online she is the only one who has this kind of service , My ear and little brother very enjoy ! Her BBBJ also very great! I feel 150$ very well worth !Had a great time together with her,Very decompressed!She said her flight back china cancellation , Not RTC for now, very good! Next time find her again try the 90min package
She is a 💎, RTM for sure 😊
Sweet smile very enjoy, seducing ear digging very special !
It can really relieve the stress of a day's work
Old 29-09-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliboy View Post
Tried Jiao Jiao a few days back. Considered 1 of the fail-safe options for me.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Definitely will rtm.
Came back from holiday and after a disappointing massage overseas, headed straight for Jiao Jiao.

11/10 will RTM.
Old 29-09-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 0
BottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Came back from holiday and after a disappointing massage overseas, headed straight for Jiao Jiao.

11/10 will RTM.
Looks good. Will try her soon.
Old 29-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
FR for Mindy:

Yes I agree, her JG is really good, still feeling the effect a few days after my visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1