The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually she was the same spirited passionate young lass when I saw her yesterday. Although she did suddenly fall asleep in my arms as we cuddled after the deed. Lol
Good to hear that. Maybe I visited her too early. She just woke up.

TMT
Old 28-09-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qichilang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Today go to visit xiao yu er tried to 150$ ear digging package great feeling 👍She'll play some relaxing music first,and then she was FN lie to my arms ear digging , Her skin very fair and smooth, Feel very enjoy 😎 My little brother instant stand up , it seems that online she is the only one who has this kind of service , My ear and little brother very enjoy ! Her BBBJ also very great! I feel 150$ very well worth !Had a great time together with her,Very decompressed!She said her flight back china cancellation , Not RTC for now, very good! Next time find her again try the 90min package
She is a 💎, RTM for sure 😊
lol! what is very decompressed even mean??
neh neh decompressed??
Old 28-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Her ad clearly states "service in SPA". That's the biggest red flag, and you still went for it?? Oh well, lesson learnt ya?

Anyway, thanks for the intel and re-confirmation that spas should be avoided. Spas are just rip-off joints, top up for everything, and probably also for lousy rushed full service.
Hmmm but I remember some of your favorite BJ queens are operating in sort of like spas?
Old 28-09-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Service up another level !!
so far even for 1st time has always been better than most.

Quote:
Yes it does Jing Jing defo has the best set of big, shapely, juicy au natural D cup breasts there is now.
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/

I have seen her so many times yet I never tire of her sweet, youthful, intense and passionate loving I prefer in my ladies.

PS. Oh yes, shall we refrain from discussing locations of MLs again?
an amazing lass
Old 28-09-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Good to hear that. Maybe I visited her too early. She just woke up.
she's an avid gamer and pretty good in 王者荣耀. probably sometimes late night gaming reduce slp hours.
Old 28-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she's an avid gamer and pretty good in 王者荣耀. probably sometimes late night gaming reduce slp hours.
Yeah she told me she can play all characters... but I think she was just tired from the shifting. I wanted to visit her the day before and she said she just finished.

TMT
Old 28-09-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheers to both and im in full agreement that our bedroom practices and desires should not need to conform to another person's norm. Not speaking french, full access etc etc does mean that one can't enjoy our session with the MLs. Utilities, enjoyment and fun spell very differently in different guy's chiong dictionary otherwise everyone would only go to the same ML.

Cheers to happy chionging and bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
I dont take any offence la. Great thing about this forum, your fantasy is only limited by your imagination. You can be young, cool, hip, handsome, panty dropper whatever man. If anyone feels like they need their justification from anonymous sex posters, then just let them indulge loh
Old 28-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm but I remember some of your favorite BJ queens are operating in sort of like spas?
Yep, but they are not in spas or MPs bro, they are in secret no-name shops.

Truth is I don't think I have ever had an above average experience in a spa or MP before. At best, it was average, and the worse...well you know, it can get really really really bad. That's why I tend to avoid them.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 28-09-2022 at 03:27 PM.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 0
BottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of light

Can recommend young girl doing massage plus handjob or blowjob?
Old 28-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 0
BottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of lightBottleTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLONER View Post
Just visited KK
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

Been a long time since I wrote a MR but one sentence, 天使脸孔,魔鬼身材!
Breaking down the cost based on how I feel it’s worth it:
$50 to see and feel the boobs and body
$50 to experience the massage which I feel is one of the better ones around and she really did put in effort for this
$20 for someone to jerk me off or another $50 to blow me
$10 tips for hitting the hour mark

RTM: definitely, I enjoy the session albeit the sensual is a little green. Hope some experience Lao jiao will give her some advice and she will be an Ang pai in days to come!
Agreed. She is good.
Old 28-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Hihi, can I ask does anyone know of any ML that does it at condos or private houses with the budget not so high one? My ML rtc and no choice but to seek out new one temporarily
Old 28-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hihi, can I ask does anyone know of any ML that does it at condos or private houses with the budget not so high one? My ML rtc and no choice but to seek out new one temporarily
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/cui-hua-massage/
Old 28-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Brother, the forum is about respecting others opinion and not just about yourself.
Uncalled for to use such strong words. Why must others opinions be based on your perspectives? You can agree to disagree but why must use words like “low esteem” ? Totally uncalled for.
Agree. Earlier post was not targeted at anyone in particular, just the poster's own general take. If he sees himself as such, so be it. No need to take it so personally and reply with such aggression... I personally feel it is actually good to see how other bros view things, it allows me to take stock of the scenery. It is ok to disagree, just don't put others down while at it... Let's keep this thread healthy. Thanks

To hardrunner, I upzz your points before, can't upz again.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi folks

Usually for people who need to cancel last minute, how do yall go about doing it? Sometimes I make appt on a whim and then regret it, but always paiseh to cancel and feel that it will affect future bookings if I do. I just made an appointment today so that I can get my current number into database again but i'm actually feeling exhausted after work. A bit late to cancel now so i'll drag my ass over but wondering how it turned out for bros who have had to cancel before.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi folks

Usually for people who need to cancel last minute, how do yall go about doing it? Sometimes I make appt on a whim and then regret it, but always paiseh to cancel and feel that it will affect future bookings if I do. I just made an appointment today so that I can get my current number into database again but i'm actually feeling exhausted after work. A bit late to cancel now so i'll drag my ass over but wondering how it turned out for bros who have had to cancel before.
tell me who the girl is, if it's one of those on my list i will sacrifice myself and go for you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1